Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Managers/ department supervisors should put a stop to mandatory frauen collections for office gifts.

It borders on harassment to be constantly told by some codependent frauen who thinks she is creating a family/community by contantly taking up collections she just decides on a "suggested amount" for: 1.) the office administrator at christmas; 2.) the office administrator on secretary day; 3.) the interns at the end of their semester; 4.) the cleaning women at Christmas....

You knwo what? if we want to contribute we would put money anonymously into an envelope you put on your door every day during work hours for a week to buy a gift certificate...

but of course you know what it would look like at the end of the week, which is why you force your inappropriate, boundaryless codependent crap on the rest of us

by Anonymousreply 2210/30/2013

if you type their name and address below I'll send them each a nasty handwritten letter.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

I worked at a big popular restaurant for years, where we were always asked to contribute for somebody's baby, or dog's operation, apartment fire, birthday, etc.

When I had to get back surgery and was out of work for months? Nothing!

I have never gotten over it!

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

OP, why don't you get a few like-minded coworkers together and agree to resist these events as a united group? There are bound to be others who feel as you do, and the aggressor in this matter can't go after a whole group of you. You could co-sign a letter to your supervisor (who will probably do nothing), or post a defiance on the bulletin board that all offices have, or something or the sort. It is interesting that it's always woman who take up these collections. It must be a gender thing.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

The female instinct is to nourish others as a way of nourishing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

I feel for you R2. After years of contributing a small fortune for various frau occasions at work, when my mother died, those assholes sent the most embarrassing cheap POTTED PLANT (!!) to the funeral home. I threw it in the garbage can at the funeral home and never contributed another cent to those cunts.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

Another anti-frau thread? Do we hate women that much? It's been my experience that straight women are more supportive of gay rights compared with straight guys. How come you never verbally bash the guys?

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

I am so glad I am unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

I'm glad I don't work with these cunts. (And I don't mean the frauen.)

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

If your balls are so big, OP, just don't contribute. You don't like contributing, you hate the organizers, and you're pretty feisty here on the anonymous message board.

Put some of that strength and courage to work where it counts and stop boring us with it.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

I love the irony of r12 calling me a cunt as he essentially makes the claim that he doesn't hate all women.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

women hate women more than men do (even on DL)

by Anonymousreply 1510/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 1610/29/2013

OP, please proofread your posts and understand that "frauen" in a plural, and therefore it is not correct to say, "....frauen who thinks she is." These mistakes and errors of yours leave you look like a stuttering, overwrought Mr. Chicken, rather than the strong, determined leader of men we know you to be.

Other than that you are absolutely right!

However, with independence comes the obligation to take your own steps to express gratitude, sympathy or congratulations when the situation warrants. After all, working with and around others carries the obligations of adulthood, which are welcomed by those who have thrown off the tyranny of the "Woman WorkForce World" insanity.

by Anonymousreply 1710/29/2013

You are a funny bunch of wackos. So amusing. Can we get back to Broadway gossip now- especially about long-dead stars?

by Anonymousreply 1810/29/2013

people that take up these collections are assholes. They always want to buy gifts for the boss at christmas. I don't think this should take place in an office. If I want to buy someone something, I'll buy it and give it to them. If people want to pool together to buy someone something then that's fine, but I don't like when people try to bully someone into something. And you know they steal some of the money. Fucking thieves

I always say no when these cunts approach me for money. They waste so much time going on and on about discussing what to buy for the recipient. I don't want any shitty gifts from anyone at work

by Anonymousreply 1910/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2013

Go screw yourself, bitch at R18! I'm hardly long dead. I admit the High Point kawfee company hasn't asked me to repeat my triumphant run as their spokesperson, but they can barely afford the salary of a second tier actress like Streep, much less pay a legend like myself.

by Anonymousreply 2110/29/2013

r18 is collecting for Gini in billing's hip replacement surgery.

by Anonymousreply 2210/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!