Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Life & Times of BRAVO's Andy Cohen

Let's continue all things Andy Cohen here.....

by Anonymousreply 60004/11/2014

Do you think Andy and AC have fooled around? How about Andy and Consuelos?

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

Andy may be a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

Do you think he ever shuts up?

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

Recent pic of Sean and Andy on stage with Martha Stewart..

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

Sean looks like he lost some weight. I think I read someone that Andy likes incredibly thin, twinky bodies.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

Sean must be comfortable with his sexuality to allow Andy to openly flirt with him in public ...calling him "baby," "my man",inviting him over at his place to keep him warm, suggesting he could be his "daddy" and admitting to Tmz that he would bang him if he was gay.....It makes Andy so skeevy ..and yet they still hang out together....

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

OP, you have a really shitty website.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

I think Andy is kind of hot. I love his muscular but pudgy build, although if I were famous i'd get my fat ass to the gym and look smoking hot and lean. Sort of like I do now. Ha! Still, I admire that he's really made chicken salad outta chicken shit.

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

I wonder if Andy nailed that hot piece of ass Shane Keough or OC Lydia's hot gay husband, or at least that grifter Cedric.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

Andy's eyes are a cause for concern. Me thinks the poor dear is slightly cross-eyed.

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

[quote]Andy's eyes are a cause for concern. Me thinks the poor dear is slightly cross-eyed.

He jokes about that himself, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

R14 the last thread got over 600 replies so obviously there is an interest about Andy Cohen on here.

by Anonymousreply 1510/30/2013

I don't care what people say about him, but that "shady boots" thread was really getting on my nerves. I mean just the thread title. I hope to never see the phrase "shady boots" again in my life.

by Anonymousreply 1710/30/2013

I think Sean Avery possibly in a sexual relationship with Andy made him all of a sudden interesting.

by Anonymousreply 2110/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 2210/30/2013

r21,Their friendship confused me,I don't get how a sourly person like Sean would be best buds with someone as annoying and flamboyant as Andy.

I mean... this who Sean is like and its not pretty:

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2013

Amy Phillips is NOT funny.

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2013

a few days ago Andy got into a twitter argument with Simon Van Kampen who called him out for his WWHL low ratings and now according to simon..Andy called one his friends who works for the Wendy Williams show to flame him and his wife(Alex McCord) on air..........

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2013

[quote]Do you think Andy and AC have fooled around? How about Andy and Consuelos?

Andy and AC always say there's no chemistry between them and that they're not each other's types but it's hard to believe they never slept together. Consuelos spends so much time with Andy/AC & his bf, it's hard to believe he's not gay. They probably have threesomes with Kelly watching.

by Anonymousreply 2610/31/2013

Jesus Christ, NPH just did that juvenile thing where it looks like he removes his finger and Andy thought it was the funniest thing.

Not even one minute in and we get Burtka's face on camera.

by Anonymousreply 2710/31/2013

Now she is having a fit over Kelly Ripa's costumes.

by Anonymousreply 2810/31/2013

Andy has a nice floppy 7.5 inch cock with trimmed bush that I thoroughly enjoyed servicing.

by Anonymousreply 2910/31/2013

"Oh my gosh! Gone Girl is like the greatest book ever!"

by Anonymousreply 3010/31/2013

What's up with all these broke down drag queens in shitty costumes? Andy didn't even bother with a costume, either.

Far cry from last year's Halloween special.

by Anonymousreply 3110/31/2013

(I hope NPH doesn't ruin Hedwig)

by Anonymousreply 3210/31/2013

R27, I thought the same thing

Notice how NPH bragged about sleeping with women, lots of women.

by Anonymousreply 3310/31/2013

Miss Andy is going to fuck Slutty Tin Man

by Anonymousreply 3410/31/2013

R34 over my dead body!!! I fight for what's mine.

by Anonymousreply 3511/01/2013

What's with the ring on his right hand?

by Anonymousreply 3611/01/2013

Well this is just weird...

On Facebook, I posted to a WWHL post about how Andy was trying to "seduce" Christina Hendricks and just the night before wanted to have sex with Jenny McCarthy. I said he is a queen and needs to accept it already.

Now some Andy fan sent me this private message:

"You speak about how militant the tea party and republicans are consistently in your postings, yet observing the manner in which you harass LGBT celebs on their various fan facebook pages and I'm curious how you're any different from said conservatives? They seem to use the same lingo as you when referring to gay men. You virtually call every gay man, notably Andy Cohen who you have a special interest in attacking; a queen, and seem to also have a negative fixation on lesbians who are butch. Perhaps growing up in a small town where pastors dictated anyone acting outside gender norms is a heathen rubbed off on you, but the reality of the real world is...there's 6 billion people on this planet and no two people are wired the same. Fem gay men and butch lesbians are a fabric of the gay community and LGBT and we embrace them as such. More over, calling every gay man a "queen" is no different than calling every black person ghetto. It seems you are gay yourself by your postings, but I do hope you iron out whatever self hating internalized homophobia you have. Stress leads to cancer...and you seem like an awfully stressed person.

Meanwhile, our gay non gender conformative brothers and sisters will continue to be celebrated loudly and proudly in our community."

by Anonymousreply 3711/02/2013

Andy has constantly asked other gay celebs is they are a pureblood and 9 time out of 10 they say "huh?"

Andy is in deep denial he is 46. He is trying desperately to be 21 again. It is well known his tastes in pickups are model types who appear 19-22 years old. He has one nighters and nothing more.

I am actually kind of pissed at Glamour who had Cohen interview GaGa for the issue. I am pretty sure there are plenty of qualified journalists who would like to make money and have GaGa has a name they have interviewed over dumb ass Cohen asking if GaGa is down with the swirl.

by Anonymousreply 3811/03/2013

Andy always puts on this wannabe ghetto/gay accent with the Atlanta Housewives and then Monday he switches it back to his regular accent with the Beverly Hills, OC, and Miami Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 3911/03/2013

Kenya Moore and Kandi are on tonight so Andy's finger rolling and using ebonics or black drag queen and black gay slang. Whyyyy does he feel the need to do this?

by Anonymousreply 4011/03/2013

He was flirting with that tin man on Halloween and denied it 3 times on twitter and thn replied to some guy that he is the top 10 of the best kisser in NYC ,.this is after Sean posted a pic of him and his gf ...~sigh~can Andy just give it up and stop being desperate with a straight athelete who will never be interested n him....

by Anonymousreply 4111/04/2013

Lets be honest, the Tin man on WWHL was not buff enough and probably too old for Cohen. He might have gotten in a three way with NPH and his husband.

want to know andy's type - here it is. He took this bartender home after WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 4211/04/2013

So is the Andy/Sean romance just a publicity stunt? What's next for Andy? Adopting a snarky little blond girl and naming her Christina?

by Anonymousreply 4311/04/2013

Whitney Cummings is such a worthless cunt.

She actually started laughing when Lisa was discussing Camille's cancer surgery and beating.

Who the fuck laughs at a cancer patient getting abused by their lover?

Of course Andy had to have a St. Louis Cardinal behind the bar.

Tomorrow night is that lowlife Reza from Shahs. Is it me or when he speaks, it sounds like Reza is delivering a line reading?

by Anonymousreply 4411/04/2013

R43, Sean is straight and has been in a relationship with model Hillary Rhoda for quite some time now..the media is just too dumb to recognize playful bromance..

by Anonymousreply 4511/05/2013

R45 Sean maybe bi or bi-curious but straight he is NOT!

by Anonymousreply 4611/05/2013

Is Andy dating model RJ KIng? He seems like Andy's type:blond,good looking and he"s from Andy's hometown or is he still Valentino's boy toy?

by Anonymousreply 4711/05/2013

On fashion police this past weekend, when talking about a dress, Joan said it was a "shiny silver bottom, or as the gay community calls it, Andy Cohen"

by Anonymousreply 4811/05/2013

So on top of OC's Gretchen/Slade and Alexis being fired we now learn that Lydia will NOT be returning.

That leaves only Vikki, Tamra and Heather. How soon will Slade dump Gretchen now to get a new piece and back on the show?

Word is this was the LAST season of Miami.

What will Andy do without his beloved Lea Black?

ATL slipping in the ratings? I guess NeNe is not as popular as everyone thought and without a Sheree or Kim to battle what's the point?

Apparently NY is going to be the one to watch with significant shifts in cast friendships. Ramona and LuAnn are best buds while Sonja and Ramona having a very "chilly" relationship.

Aviva makes good with Ramona and tries to rehab her image...BUT that doesn't work out to well since she has gone after Carole claiming La Radzi used a ghost writer and didn't receive nearly the $800K book advance she claims to have netted.

Sonja is back to fucking Aviva's ex, Harry Dubin.

by Anonymousreply 4911/05/2013

OC needs to bring that Lauri back full time. That gold-digger really brings the drama. Is she still teaching her daughter how to perform blow jobs?

by Anonymousreply 5011/05/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 5111/05/2013

Those Shahs nightmares have to be some of the worst that Miss Cohen has churned out. I sincerely hope that show tanks.

by Anonymousreply 5211/05/2013

r52, surely you're forgetting about us.

by Anonymousreply 5311/05/2013

Or us.

by Anonymousreply 5411/05/2013

The female Shah people look like they smell.

by Anonymousreply 5511/05/2013

We stink, too.

by Anonymousreply 5611/05/2013

You bitches would all love to slurp on Reza.

by Anonymousreply 5711/05/2013

"there's 6 billion people on this planet and no two people are wired the same."

I hate when people say and believe this - the majority of the world are easily-manipulated sheep and lemmings - politicians, network executives, and the fashion and advertising industry all know this, otherwise nothing would happen.

by Anonymousreply 5811/05/2013

Cohen has nothing to do with Shahs, it is a Ryan Shecrest production. ..what is it with him and muck mucks? First the Khardashians now the Shas. I caught that on Fashion Police too. It made me chuckle.

The baseball player/sports caster he has as bartender with Vanderpump is rumored to be gay as well. Wonder if he hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 5911/05/2013

R59 I didn't see the new season of Vanderpump Rules was this guy on the last season?

Why hasn't Andy Cohen given Sean Avery a reality tv show, I'm sure going by Sean's Hockey career his reality tv show would not be a bore.

by Anonymousreply 6011/06/2013

[quote]The baseball player/sports caster he has as bartender with Vanderpump is rumored to be gay as well.

I'll say. That guy massively PINGED out of my tv, down the stand, across the carpet, over to my couch and all over my face.

by Anonymousreply 6111/06/2013

Andy Cohen is a jersey chaser then, it's settled first Sean Avery and now this baseball player? I wonder if he is dehydrated like those basketball groupies, video hoes and strippers who wait in the hotel lobby after the athletes game hoping the athletes will notice them when they get to their hotels. I can see Andy being a dehydrated sneaky kaween like that.

by Anonymousreply 6211/06/2013

On fashion police this past weekend, when talking about a dress, Joan said it was a "shiny silver bottom, or as the gay community calls it, Andy Cohen"

by Anonymousreply 6311/06/2013

r60 I meant the bartender on WWHL with Lisa as a guest.

They don't give reality shows. Bravo does not really make anything they air shows produced by other people.

by Anonymousreply 6411/06/2013

I think Andy wants to fuck Apollo from ATL and Mauricio from BH. I know I do.

by Anonymousreply 6511/06/2013

Back in 2011,Andy posted a pic on twitter of the 2006 World Series ring his baseball player boyfriend lent who was this boyfriend?

Here's the twitter post:

by Anonymousreply 6611/07/2013

Jim Edmonds is gay?

ALL of the guys on Vanderpump Rules ping big time.

by Anonymousreply 6711/07/2013

Hmm, here is what Wikipedia says about Edmonds:

"Edmonds is married to Allison Jayne Raski. They were married on July 16, 2008, at the St. Louis County, Missouri Courthouse in Clayton, MO. The couple have a son (Landon) and a daughter (Sutton) together. Edmonds also has two daughters (Lauren and Hayley) from his previous marriage to Lee Ann Horton.

In September 2007, Jim Edmonds 15 Steakhouse opened in St. Louis, of which he is a 50 percent owner and is named for his jersey number"

by Anonymousreply 6811/07/2013

Katey Sagal looked great on The Andy Cohen Program. What is her secret?

by Anonymousreply 6911/07/2013

Next week's guests include MARK CONSUELOS on Monday.

Why? What does he actually do that he'd have to promote?

by Anonymousreply 7011/08/2013

He is promoting the fact that on occasion he has nothing to do so he decides to come on a low rated cable comedy show with his shit for brains gay bestie.

by Anonymousreply 7111/08/2013

Mark comes on so he and Andy can "hang out" after the show...meaning Mark gets to fuck his gay FB. Yes Kelly knows.

by Anonymousreply 7211/08/2013

Or get fucked by his FB. (Andy has insinuated that he's a top and I have no reason not to believe him.)

by Anonymousreply 7311/08/2013

R73 so the masculine retired hockey player Sean Avery bottoms for Andy Cohen the flamboyant gay of BRAVO?

by Anonymousreply 7411/08/2013

I don't think anyone's "masculinity" has any bearing on whether or not he wants to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 7511/08/2013

R75 Yes it does when a kaweeeen is the one fucking them. I find it so unattractive when a masculine guy lets trannies and kaweens fuck them. It brings them down in ranks. If your masculine and want to bottom find another masculine top that's just my opinion. If I were gay I would NEVER let someone stick something in my butt.

by Anonymousreply 7611/08/2013

So you're saying it's possible, but it's just not your cup of tea.

You're not gay? So why are you here and commenting on things you have no first hand knowledge of?

And it's "If [italic]you're[/italic] masculine..."

by Anonymousreply 7711/08/2013

Cohen can claim to be a top but I know people he has hooked up with and he is a size queen, bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7811/08/2013

R74,Sean never bottom for Andy or vise verse because they are not a couple. Sean is with Hillary Rhoda and Andy is single.

by Anonymousreply 7911/10/2013

St. Louis boys posing with their bobble heads tonight. Why does it look like they're holding sex toys?

I'm not into Andy at all but I would watch if the very swole Nelly fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 8011/11/2013

getting kinda close

by Anonymousreply 8111/11/2013

Is Miss Cohen down with the swirl?

by Anonymousreply 8211/11/2013

R11, who is that good-looking man (and I do NOT mean Andy.)

by Anonymousreply 8311/11/2013

Ooops, nevermind I saw the previous post identifying Nelly.

by Anonymousreply 8411/11/2013

R82 he says he is, though we have never heard anything about him dating or sexing with non-white guys.

I thought we found out he likes young white twinks usually? Then again he may be good at hiding the guys he fucks with.

by Anonymousreply 8511/11/2013

He's stated before the sexiest housewives husband is Apollo the Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 8611/11/2013

Last night he said 'shady boots' like two or three times and ,of course, have to bring up the Cardinals.

by Anonymousreply 8711/11/2013

Bring me up to speed -- what is/are shady boots?

by Anonymousreply 8811/11/2013

Oh what fun!

Andy's dumb ass parents are bartending tonight... again!!!

by Anonymousreply 8911/11/2013

Andy is hell bent on making us love his elderly parents in the hopes of a spinoff reality series... one he actually has profit participation in.

Lotsa luck, Andy.

by Anonymousreply 9011/11/2013

Did anyone see the Miami Reunion? The Lighting was so bad Andy looked painted more than Roxxxy Andrews or Sharon Needles and the ridges in his forhead...ugh

and then WWHL live tonight - his is tragic. it says "I HATE GETTING OLD"

by Anonymousreply 9111/11/2013

[quote]R82 he says he is, though we have never heard anything about him dating or sexing with non-white guys.

I'm sure he just says that so that he doesn't look like the typical racist white gay. Like you said, you never see him dating non-white guys. Hell, I don't even see him around any black men period.

by Anonymousreply 9211/11/2013

His hairI does look suspiciously toupee-like tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9311/11/2013

"I don't even see him around any black men period."

Actually, do we even see him date at all? Usually he is seen leeching onto Anderson, or Kelli and Mark, or that hockey player.

by Anonymousreply 9411/12/2013

Exclusive: Andy Cohen and Ralph Fiennes Affair-source claimed they are Lovers

by Anonymousreply 9511/12/2013

That article is all kinds of bad. They seem to think Cohen recently came out..yeah if 2006 is recent. There is nothing there more than them saying "we saw Ralph Fiennes at a few tapings they must be fucking."

by Anonymousreply 9611/12/2013

[quote]Actually, do we even see him date at all? Usually he is seen leeching onto Anderson, or Kelli and Mark, or that hockey player.

She's the perennial annoying 3rd wheel.

by Anonymousreply 9711/12/2013

Whoever he's dating or fucking, I'm totally envious of Andy's life. He's leading the A-list gay NYC life we all wish we could lead.

by Anonymousreply 9811/12/2013

And not that fake A list depicted on Logo tv a couple of seasons back.

by Anonymousreply 9911/12/2013

R95 article is less credible than that site that said Andy was dating Sean Avery and that's saying more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 10011/12/2013

But what exactly is "dating," anyway?

Hanging out together? Check.

Going to dinner together? Check.

Going on vacation together? Check.

Going to events together? Check.

Walking the dog together? Not yet.

Making love together? Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 10111/12/2013

I wonder if Kelly lets Mark and Andy hook up now and then. He gives off a heavy gay vib.

by Anonymousreply 10211/12/2013

Yes they fuck and Kelly knows it. Andy is Mark's release, he gets to have man on man fun and Kelly knows who it's with so she ignores it. I mean is it really that hard to find love as a gay reasonable goodlooking successful fame whore with famous friends?

I think the real problem is darlin is a big old whore and never had this level of fame and access when he was prime whoring he is a 48 year old living like a 20 year old male paris hilton.

I mean he was asked by the Wanted jokingly who he "fancied" out of them. He told them (and I knew it even told my partner bet he says siva and max) Siva and Max, then says there is a reason Max is sitting so close to me, it's Max.

I mean really? You could be their father...

by Anonymousreply 10311/12/2013

Congrats to Andy's BFF Sean Avery who just engaged to his gf Hilary Rhoda

by Anonymousreply 10411/13/2013

Andy Cohen to give up Exec Role in new Bravo Deal

by Anonymousreply 10511/13/2013

So he wasn't fired? Is this a good thing for Andy? I guess being a producer he makes more money than being merely an executive.

by Anonymousreply 10611/13/2013

I don't care how gay he is... what bothers me is that he's jewish

by Anonymousreply 10711/13/2013

NEW YORK - November 13, 2013 - Bravo Media announced today that the Clubhouse will be open for business for the next two years with host Andy Cohen at the helm of the buzziest, most interactive and only live talk show in late night, "Watch What Happens Live." Additionally, Cohen also inked a first-look, multi-year development deal with the network as he launches his new production company, Most Talkative, the same name as his recent best-selling autobiography. This marks the first deal of this kind for Bravo. Cohen, an Emmy Award-winning Producer, will depart the network as an executive, but will continue as Executive Producer of Bravo's successful "Housewives" franchise and serve as host for reunions and specials.

"Andy has influenced the course and the shape of Bravo tremendously over the past 10 years as a production and development executive, and as creator and host of our flagship late night show, becoming the face of the network,” said Frances Berwick, President of Bravo and Oxygen Media. “He has created legions of cultural-touchstone programs and left an indelible imprint on the network. We are excited to retain him as a creative force with this new deal, which will also allow him to take ‘Watch What Happens Live’ and its irreverent, brand-defining humor to the next level."

by Anonymousreply 10811/13/2013

Basically - Andy gets more money for WWHL since it gets ratings as high as Chelsea Lately and other cable shows, retains EP credit on the Real Houswives and is allowed to develop his own reality shows with a Bravo first right of refusal. He sees how much money Ryan Seacrest is getting and thinks he has good ideas for reality tv - look for a Mark Consuelos, Kelly Ripa reality show.

by Anonymousreply 10911/13/2013

He can revive that gay dating show where some "straight" guys were in the mix. I know he knows a few "straight" ones that would be just right for it.

by Anonymousreply 11011/13/2013

Andy cohen tweeted:Mazel @imseanavery on your real engagement! You and Hillary make a better couple than you and me.

It was a ridiculous rumor that went too far..and it seems like Enty from CDAN won't give up on Sean and Andy because he got another article about it..can't he accept that his blind item was wrong?

by Anonymousreply 11111/13/2013

Sean seems very adventurous and flirty, so I wonder if he and Andy at least kissed.

by Anonymousreply 11211/13/2013

[quote]I mean he was asked by the Wanted jokingly who he "fancied" out of them. He told them (and I knew it even told my partner bet he says siva and max) Siva and Max, then says there is a reason Max is sitting so close to me, it's Max. I mean really? You could be their father...

Eww. That's creepy. He needs to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 11311/13/2013

oh for christ sake 113, he was joking, get over it

by Anonymousreply 11411/13/2013

Miss Cohen looks embalmed at the link at R103.

FWIW, I'm not sure how to read this "promotion." While Andy is free to develop his own projects (and cash in on them), it also sounds like BRAVO is feeling the ratings slump for their Housewives franchises in addition to the complete failure of ANY new series except Shahs of Sunset. And exploring new talent.

Andy is still the face of the network. But he's no longer in the driver's seat.

by Anonymousreply 11511/13/2013

Victoria Gulvalsen, whose face looks like ten miles of rough road, is the face of Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 11611/13/2013

r110 - lol the parody they did on Mad TV I remember that.

This may seem like a good deal for Andy but he and bravo have failed to produce any new reality show that is not a RH franchise. Shas is a Seacrest production..all of the other shows, have tanked.

Even that Most Eliigable Dallas, they took one girl from that and gave her her own show. Courtney takes Dallas, except they are calling her "fashion blogger" rather than former manager of sunglasses

by Anonymousreply 11711/13/2013

Those fucking parents of his were on again last night.

Has he ever asked his mom if she ever swam in the lady pool or if she was down with the swirl before meeting his dad?

Would she honk that stupid horn if he did?

by Anonymousreply 11811/14/2013

I believe Sean is straight but I think the rumors of him and Andy did help contribute to him popping the question to his gf so quickly after being back together since May.

by Anonymousreply 11911/15/2013

Jesse Tyler Ferguson on next week.

by Anonymousreply 12011/16/2013

Jennifer Hudson too and Angela Bassett...hopefully he asks some American Horror Story questions and not all What's Love Go to Do with it...

He had on Terrance Howard and all he asked were Glitter questions until Terrance said Padma hit on him. After that Andy clammed up. It took an audience member to get an Iron Man question where he called out RDJ for screwing him out of the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 12111/17/2013

Andy did ask Terence if he was "down the swirl."

by Anonymousreply 12211/17/2013

Yes..but what swirl Howard is almost as white as Andy. Anyone catch the Phedra episode? I actually liked her definitions, they were funny. Andy was raping that poor bartender with his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 12311/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 12411/18/2013

r123 I think that Andy probably took the bartender home after the show.

Also I noticed on Twitter Jax tweeted Andy complaining that he and Andy were supposed to meet up at The Cubby Hole, a bar in SOHO, after WWHL and Andy stood him up. Andy claimed to have tweeted Jax to let him know that he would not be able to make it. Andy must have not wanted to give Jax his cell #.

Jax would probably put out for Andy if he thought it would keep him on Vanderpump Rules or get him a spinoff. What must it feel like to be turned down by Andy Cohen?

I read somewhere that when Jax was younger he was the kept boy of several different high powered rich men in LA. I guess he is too old for that now.

by Anonymousreply 12511/20/2013

Isn't the Cubby Hole a wimmin's bar?

by Anonymousreply 12611/20/2013

I did a search but couldn't determine who Jax is, r125.

So, who he?

by Anonymousreply 12711/20/2013

I hate everyone on VanderDump Rules and hopefully this will be the last season of that shit.

I didn't bother watching WWHL last night-the 2 guests were the dreadfully boring Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Meredith Vieira.

by Anonymousreply 12811/20/2013

r127 Jax Taylor is a bartender from Vanderpump Rules

by Anonymousreply 12911/20/2013

The happy couple Andy + Jax

by Anonymousreply 13011/20/2013

It's nice to see guys of a certain age still horsing around.

by Anonymousreply 13111/20/2013

How in the fuck do you have THE Cristal Connors on your show and barely mention Showgirls.

It took a caller to bring it up.

Andy is still obsessing over that fucking Versace movie. Give it up already you lousy queen.

by Anonymousreply 13211/21/2013

Now I know the ridiculous thefamedriven blog (who was responsible for the andy/Sean engagement rumors) visit DL because in their new "exclusive "article they pointed a convo of Andy and Sean "secret daddy" convo from there non-famous and private friend's Instagram..I mentioned it on the Andy Shadyboots Cohen threads on pg 27.....I didn't link it out of respect for their friend and I knew it was them being jokey around each other....the site is beyond pathetic to post it...

by Anonymousreply 13311/21/2013

Reading it I think Sean Avery and Andy Cohen are lovers.

by Anonymousreply 13411/21/2013

The best part and I think everyone missed this - was Andy talking about the Hunger Games - Catching fire. He was complaining he had to leave in the last 5 minutes of the movie to make the show. And Gina says "i was invited to that but I skipped it to do your show....."

And he was crwoing over the blonde kid in the movie finnack or winniack I did not hear - but some kid young enough to be his child. He is just creepy.

by Anonymousreply 13511/21/2013

Why is Sean smiling with Andy and not with his fiancee Hilary Rhoda?

by Anonymousreply 13611/21/2013

Just dropping in here for a minute to mention that Gina G. and Bill Clinton still meet up often for assignations . She will be like Angie Dickenson - still denying it 50 years later, long after Bill is gone......but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 13711/21/2013

Why is he so obsessed with asking people if they're "Down with the swirl?", as if it's still 1950 and a controversial thing?

Has anyone ever asked this asshole if HE'S down with the swirl? I highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 13811/22/2013

Poor Andy it's been weeks since anyone cared to talk about him on here. Ever since he got demoted as head of BRAVO so has his "celeb" status. I know for a narcissist like him this must be DREADFUL!

by Anonymousreply 13912/02/2013

Are we going to have to here about this Hunger Games shit every night now for the next few months???

by Anonymousreply 14012/02/2013

I was looking on the Bravo website for the WWHL After Shows (no luck) and ended up watching one of the little taped interviews Andy's assistant does with him. Then all of the older episodes played one after another so I just went with it.

A few interesting items:

1. Andy mentioned dating someone with a well-known alcohol (or sobriety) issue. I think he said this guy was "famously sober". The guy told Andy that being with him was a trigger---I assumed they broke up due to this.

2. Andy said Jillian Michaels was by far the worst guest and he "hopes he never sees her again". He said she got very angry at Andy's staff for some reason and went nuts on them after WWHL ended and was very nasty. Andy and his staff watched the show like "the Zapruder film" and couldn't figure out what set her off. (So I guess the rumors of Jillian being a total nightmare are true...)

3. Andy's assistant mentioned Andy's moods several times during my marathon viewing of the episodes. Like all of us apparently Andy is moody and the staff is apprehensive about approaching him at times. To his credit I think Andy acknowledged this and seemed to be aware of it.

4. Some of the episodes are very funny and included footage of Jeff Lewis. I love Jeff Lewis and his crappy attitude.

I know many posters just want to crap on Andy, so hopefully you can find some material to work with here.

by Anonymousreply 14112/02/2013

I remember the episode with Jillian, I think he mentioned her being a lady lover and it was not common knowledge..and she was not pleased.

by Anonymousreply 14212/02/2013

ugh they had Sandra Bernhardt on last night. She is unfunny. Her constant need to HAAAAA and AHHHHH loudly at everything is annoying. Why are people convinced she is funny?? She has never had a big career.

by Anonymousreply 14412/02/2013

Jillian's out as bi (LOL!!). She's also Henry Cavill's ex-fiancee'.

by Anonymousreply 14512/02/2013

Yet she is in a stable, long-term relationship with another woman, so that gives her some points, no?

by Anonymousreply 14612/02/2013

By "she" I meant Sandra.

by Anonymousreply 14712/02/2013

Sandra Bernhard is a talented person who is very bright and insightful but her attitude destroyed her career. She is far too impressed with her own sense of being cool which is most uncool and probably prevents her from ever being cool again.

by Anonymousreply 14812/02/2013

The Lisa Whelchel/Kim Richards show was the best it had been in a long time.

Lisa seemed very at ease and was having a blast.

Certainly more viewer friendly than when Kim & Mindy guested.

Lisa even shared that sweet story about after she had lost all of her Facts of Life $$$ and her family needed to rent a house, it was Kim who rented them her home.

by Anonymousreply 14912/04/2013

Lisa also didn't correct Andy when he said she went on Survivor and "almost made it to the end".

(She did make it to the end, but didn't win the vote for the money.)

That shows how humble she is. Lisa still looks good, but Kim looked stunning on the show. So slim and chiseled---being sober really agrees with her. I loved how excited she was over Kinston beating Lisa's dogs in the viewer poll.

I feel like Lisa is only going to get joke roles that play off her sitcom past if she's not careful. I think she needs to play a really gritty role in a small film to really get some buzz going. You know, a role where she is really bedraggled...maybe a drug addict/hooker type of role.

I loved Andy's face when Lisa said she lost all of her Facts of Life money. He was horrified and delighted at the same time.

I also loved how Kim had very little memory about her history with Lisa. I don't even think she remembered being a cast member of Hello Larry.

R149 is right---it was a great episode.

by Anonymousreply 15012/04/2013

Last night on WWHL Andy complained again about Travis only liking Asian men and not "men like him." Why does Andy think it is just because Travis likes Asian men an not the fact Andy is 20 years older than Travis.

The night before Cheyenne Jackson was on and Andy asked him what he thought about Tom Dailey coming out and dating Dustin Lance Black and you could just see the jealously....the "why can't ihave a 19 year old olympic diver?"

by Anonymousreply 15112/05/2013

Yes, he made Travis' front-of-the-house service his Mazel of the Day, but he did it in the opening minutes of the show, instead of it's usual place at the end of the broadcast.

He probably knew Travis would watch Top Chef and wanted to squeeze in some ass-kissing before Travis turned the channel.

But so what? If Andy has a hankering for Travis, then so be it. Travis is cute, and who wouldn't want a man at home who would cook for you? After all, Andy has a home in the Hamptons.

Travis could do a lot worse. In fact, in my imagination he already has.

by Anonymousreply 15212/05/2013

Andy's guest last night was Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker. She was giving Andy unsolicited dating advice, mostly complaining that Andy travels too much to maintain a relationship.

But she did say something like, "...and THAT's why you can never get a second date!" which seemed to annoy Andy as he shot her a "stop talking now" look.

I wonder what Andy does on his first dates that turns guys off.

by Anonymousreply 15312/05/2013

a house in the hamptons, is that what they are calling sheds these days?

Cohen might have a chance with Travis, at 5'2" he about as tall as an asian man.

by Anonymousreply 15412/05/2013

r153 talks...

by Anonymousreply 15512/05/2013

Andy won't be traveling anymore now that he lost his EVP stripes.

His assistant, Daryn should get her own show. She's quite good at interviewing.

by Anonymousreply 15612/05/2013

I am dying to know who will be the new EVP at BRAVO.

by Anonymousreply 15712/05/2013

Andy gives the impression he voluntarily stepped down from the EVP post. I doubt it. No one gives up that mind of power.

by Anonymousreply 15812/05/2013

But how can you host a late night talk show five nights a week and still hold a day job?

Andy has a taste for the fame.

by Anonymousreply 15912/05/2013

[quote]I am dying to know who will be the new EVP at BRAVO.

Kyle Richards, I heard not only does she own part of RHBH, but she owns part of Bravo too.

[quote]Andy gives the impression he voluntarily stepped down from the EVP post.

Of course he would.

by Anonymousreply 16012/05/2013

Andy's world is falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 16112/05/2013

Andy DID voluntarily step down from his EVP position. He still gets producer credits on the franchises he worked on and now has a production deal with Bravo and NBC Universal. Don't assume that because he is a pretentious social climber he is stupid. He is very smart, and a far better guest than a host.

by Anonymousreply 16212/05/2013

[quote]He is very smart, and a far better guest than a host.

Guest? What the fuck has he got to talk about, himself? No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 16312/05/2013

Andy's a dad now. He recently adopted a beagle mix named Wacha.

It's a terrible name, but an adorable doggie. He posted a Vine today of Wacha's first NYC cab ride, complete with sniffing out of the window and smiling at his daddy.

That little dog is lucky.

Andy has tweeted pictures of Wacha sleeping in his little dog bed, and also his first trip to the beach in the Hamptons.

Any dog owner can relate to Andy's love and obsession for his dog.

by Anonymousreply 16412/05/2013

The dog is adorable. (for now...beagles don't age well)

by Anonymousreply 16512/05/2013

Can you watch the complete WWHL online? I want to see the one with Cheyne Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 16612/05/2013

r162 he did not step down voluntarily - he was asked to step down. It started with Bravo "asking" him to remove bravo from his twitter handle. The brass decided Andy was a little too opinionated on WWHL and somewhat inappropriate to be the face of bravo. It was decided that Andy either give up WWHL or step down as a EVP.

by Anonymousreply 16712/05/2013

R167 Which "opinions" were controversial?

I assumed Andy changed his Twitter handle because he might produce shows for other networks, but your version of the story is certainly juicier.

by Anonymousreply 16812/06/2013

What is this about a new RHONY trailer? Link?

by Anonymousreply 16912/06/2013

r168 - He has at times expressed a very liberal opinion. He has called out republican senators, congressmen and what not. Fine for a host, not so fine for the EVP of a network no matter how liberal it may seem. He has also expressed very questionable morals in his pursuit of young gay men. Again fine if you are the talent, not so fine if you are the executive. When first brought up on Air that he was no longer BravoAndy you could clearly see he was annoyed as he kept saying "tweet me at BravoAndy...err I mean Andy." and would roll his eyes. There is also the question of ethics. Most corporation have polices about gifts and business relationships that can lead to financial gain Andy got a 7 figure advance on his book, is that something he got because he is Andy Cohen or because of his on camera position on possible professional relationship with the publisher. Do their other authors suddenly show up as guest on WWHL? Same goes for the bartenders from local clubs that show up on his show. All well and good if your talent but not so much when you are an executive.

Lastly Andy has become somewhat of a Diva at Bravo. There is a lot of resentment there because he lets everyone think he is the one who came up with the housewives etc and other hit shows on bravo. While he gets producer credit, he did not in fact come up with any of the shows. He had some part in casting after the shows were hits but nothing what so ever to do with the shows creation. If you want some insight into how much of a diva Andy can be, google Treme, Andy Cohen, twiitter and you will see the recount of his tirade with Anthony Bordain.

Removing Andy as an executive at Bravo was a strategic move. His other option was a very messing firing which would have been no good for either side.

by Anonymousreply 17012/06/2013

Thanks Daryn!

ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 17112/06/2013

I see she has that homophobic cunt, Fantasia Barrino, on again tonight.

by Anonymousreply 17212/08/2013

Thursday night....Sharon Osbourne.

by Anonymousreply 17312/09/2013

You can just tell that his feet always stink.

by Anonymousreply 17412/09/2013

Who feet always stinks? R174

by Anonymousreply 17512/09/2013

[quote]What is this about a new RHONY trailer? Link?

Aviva posted it on her FB page. It is only about 30 seconds but it looks like it is Aviva vs. everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 17612/09/2013

They had Kyle and Abigail Breslin on...they read almost no questions and only took a few phone calls. Word is 99% of the tweets and fb questions were negative to Kyle so they only took the pre-screened positive questions "oh Kyle you are my favorite...I love your hair.."

When asked about the cheating rumor Kyle insisted there was no cheating rumor until the girls brought it up, insinuating that they (lisa) were the source of the story and not the three women (well okay two women and a tranny) who came out of the woodwork to say they fucked Mauricio.

It was very telling when she said "I almost quit the show to protect my family.." Uhuh and then you realized you would be off TV.

by Anonymousreply 17712/11/2013

[quote]Andy DID voluntarily step down from his EVP position.

Hi Anderson!

by Anonymousreply 17812/11/2013

Andy's, R175. He looks like he always has an odor.

by Anonymousreply 17912/11/2013

If his show is cancelled, do you think I could hire Andy to be the hood ornament on my Rolls? Either way, they both qualify as a Flying Lady.

by Anonymousreply 18012/11/2013

LOL R179 I thought he was decent hygiene wise until those pics popped up of him digging in his nose. I saw a WWHL episode of him though where he took his socks off and his feet were freshly pedicured.

by Anonymousreply 18112/11/2013

He had on the cast of Downton Abbey and the asshole didn't stop talking about the Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 18212/11/2013

I know r182 and his girlish flirting with Rob James-Collier

by Anonymousreply 18312/12/2013

Rob James Collier is seriously beautiful. and Allan Leech who plays the chauffeur turned son in law is charming and adorable.

by Anonymousreply 18412/12/2013

Collier did look really good on WWHL. He was getting chunky and bloated on DOWNTON but he's slimmed down again. Leech always looks good.

And tonight, Susan Sarandon looking luminous and gorgeous on WWHL.

How the eff does Andy get these guests on his show? His ratings are actually down.

by Anonymousreply 18512/12/2013

Leech looked a little chunky. He gained the weight Collier lost.

by Anonymousreply 18612/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 18712/12/2013

Rumor has it Andy is fucking Ralph Finnes, Susan only came on because Ralph asked her to. She said that on the show. She looked like she regretted it 10 seconds into the show. Her best line? "Oh my God you're like Jerry Lewis at the MDA telethon.."

by Anonymousreply 18812/12/2013

Collier said to Andy, who was hugging that big Collier pillow, "why don't you hug the real thing?" and they both stood up and hugged.

by Anonymousreply 18912/12/2013

[quote]Rumor has it Andy is fucking Ralph Finnes

And you started it. Finnes is only debasing himself because he has a new art house picture opening on Christmas that needs the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 19012/12/2013

lol I didn't start it, it was started back when Finnes did the Pajama party show with Holly Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 19112/12/2013

R181, a pedicure doesn't mean that his feet don't stink. He just has a certain can just tell he smells.

by Anonymousreply 19212/12/2013

[quote]"Oh my God you're like Jerry Lewis at the MDA telethon.."

Dammit Janet! That was an awesome zinger.

Did Andy flip out like when Bevy said he "knows all about the glory holes"?

by Anonymousreply 19312/12/2013

[quote]Collier said to Andy, who was hugging that big Collier pillow, "why don't you hug the real thing?" and they both stood up and hugged.

And then Andy said "He goosed me!" and grabbed his butt. I love British str8 guys. They can be quite handsy sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 19412/12/2013

Andy is about to have another gay freakout. After having had Cher, Oprah and Gaga on WWHL, this coming sunday he welcomes MARIAH CAREY to the clubhouse! I can't wait for that one.

by Anonymousreply 19512/17/2013

That should be interesting because Andy can be a diva as well..but also a colossal kiss ass. I wonder which Andy we will see that night. He did dare to ask Oprah if she ever swam in the Lady Pond....she did NOT like that question one bit.

by Anonymousreply 19612/17/2013

You realize Andy's days are numbered. He is wearing thin. What he tried to do is become the American Graham Norton but he will ultimately fail because he makes the show about him.

by Anonymousreply 19712/17/2013

He just got a two year contract extension for WWHL so I don't think he is going anywhere soon.

And th best chat shows have a strong personality at the helm.

by Anonymousreply 19812/17/2013

R196 he'll no doubt kiss Mariah's behind lol He's thrilled another HUGE name is coming on his show. I think Mariah will be very cheery and playful. I just hope the questions they ask aren't already ones we know the answers to.

Before this year, the only legend I can recall who was on was Patti Labelle.

I'm sure Andy's bucket list of guests includes Madonna but she may be a tough sell, even though it would be wise of her to appear given her gay fan base.

by Anonymousreply 20012/17/2013

Madonna does not appear on things she cannot control the outcome of. That and it is live TV with HD cameras..she would need the spackle of a small 3 bedroom home to cover her work.

That and his close relationship with Sandra Bernhardt makes it impossible for him to get Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 20112/18/2013

Not all episodes of WWHL are broadcast live. Many, particularly the ones featuring big name stars (Oprah, Meryl, the cast of Anchorman) are taped in advance.

If it doesn't say "Live" in the corner of the screen, than the show was taped.

by Anonymousreply 20212/18/2013

I really like WWHL. My only issue is his incessant plugging of housewives and other bravo shows. He also needs to stop asking " have you dipped in the lady pond" and are you down with the "swirl."

by Anonymousreply 20312/18/2013

can't wait for Mariah! this sunday!!!

by Anonymousreply 20412/19/2013

Last night with Justin Long and John Leguizamo was one of the gayest episodes yet; although J & J are straight, they are two of the gay-friendliest (male) celebs I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 20512/20/2013

Justin Long is gay. Know this for a fact.

by Anonymousreply 20612/20/2013

Justin Long is so not straight. Don't know what he said last night, but, girl! Don't get it twisted.

Remarkable how no one here commented on the SJP appearance the other night. SJP was giving full on glamour: vintage feathered dress, smokey eye, and ombre-colored Brigitte Bardot hair. She looked good. And she was charming.

by Anonymousreply 20712/20/2013

I thought Justin mentioned a girlfriend, but maybe he meant an old girlfriend.

He was cute on his recent story arc on Moms.

by Anonymousreply 20812/20/2013

Ugh the sjp was 30 mins of Andy showing everyone how he is friends with SJP....

"remember what we were talking about the other day??" tee hee hee

"oh that time in france??" hahahaha

"when we had lunch the other day.."

I wanted to vomit. And seriously asking now if people are carries or miranda's???

I loved when asked if she keeps in touch with all the cast she said "oh yes of course, Cynthia lives in ny so we talk all the time and....well now I am on twitter I can talk to the other girls!"

yes because the phone, email and texts never worked.

by Anonymousreply 20912/20/2013

That's a fair point. Now that she's not being paid for it, Kim Cattrall would sooner eat glass than hang out with SJP. And vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 21012/20/2013

Andy said that when women (and gay men) go out to lunch, they inevitably ask each other which of the four characters they are.

Really? That show went off the air in 2004!

I usually suport Andy and his quirks, but this made even me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 21112/20/2013

Andy's a Charlotte, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 21212/21/2013

Saw Miss Thing throw a hissy fit about a cover charge to part of a bar in New Orleans (2 levels, the dance floor area upstairs has a cover charge). Andy tried to just go in and they stopped him and he threw out a "I'd never pay a cover charge to go in here."

Classy girl. And short short too.

by Anonymousreply 21312/21/2013

R213 when was this?

by Anonymousreply 21412/21/2013

[quote]Andy said that when women (and gay men) go out to lunch, they inevitably ask each other which of the four characters they are.

He sounds so pathetic. Me and my friends never even watched that stupid show, let alone ask ourselves which character we are. We're not girls, nor are we pathetic enough to compare ourselves to TV characters who have been off the air for almost a decade.

This guy will never find a man acting like this. He's the stereotypical gay man that worships "divas".

by Anonymousreply 21512/21/2013

29 hours until MARIAH comes to the clubhouse live! WWHL @ 11 PM on sunday! Get into it, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 21612/21/2013

R216 Who gives a shit about Mariah anymore? She hasn't made a decent album/song since 2005.

by Anonymousreply 21712/21/2013

fuck off R217 Mariah is a legend and very entertaining in her interviews. She's one of the biggest names ever to be on this show. I'm sure the stars you're a fan of are boring.

After someone as irrelevant as Justin Long was on, Mariah will liven this show up.

by Anonymousreply 21812/21/2013

You need to understand this about Andy: He has an over inflated sense of his own cuteness and relevance so of course he comes off distorted, pretentious and silly. But underneath, he is just another celebrity obsessed little gay Jewish boy. He's harmless, and ultimately boring. He just has a bigger platform than most people do.

by Anonymousreply 21912/21/2013

Id date Andy

by Anonymousreply 22012/21/2013

are you a little person? anything over 5" and you will tower over andy..oh no wait he says he is 5'9".

The Mariah show was pretapped. it has already happened.

I have seen Andy throw hissy fits as well. He is pretty well known in gay clubs in NYC and if you don't treat him like Madonna he throws a fit.

by Anonymousreply 22112/21/2013

Andy's fame will diminish once BRAVO hires their new Executive VP of Development. So I guess he will be the white gay version of Kanye throwing hissy fits all around town.

Also Ariana Grande is the new Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey just doesn't have it anymore. Her last big album was the Emancipation of Mimi after that... dumbs down!

by Anonymousreply 22212/21/2013

His fame had nothing to do with him being Evp it is his hosting gig on WWHL which he signed a two year contract for.

by Anonymousreply 22312/22/2013

R223 He greenlights all the shows on BRAVO as EVP of Development at BRAVO. All the male gogo/strippers, gay boys, wannabe housewives, and wannabe reality stars kissed his ass because they knew he had the final say on who gets their show picked up on BRAVO. Now that he doesn't have that power and has some run down the mill late night talks show, nobody will be checking for him. Watch his celeb guest line-up decline as well. Andy is finished unless he becomes EVP of Development at another TV network. I don't see much for his 2 year contract of WWHL other than a steady smaller paycheck from NBC Universal.

by Anonymousreply 22412/22/2013

R222 Ariana is very talented and the closest new girl we have to Mariah, but she's not as good as Mariah once was.

Anyway pre-taped or not, I'm just hoping Andy asks interesting questions. He should stop using the same old, tired catch phrases. If he brings up "swirl" he's an even bigger moron than I thought, given Mariah's ethnicity and dating history. I'm sure he'll ask her about "swimming in the lady pond"...

by Anonymousreply 22512/22/2013

Under 5 hours left! I just KNOW Mariah is going to turn it out with an amazing outfit, classy cocktail and give us an entertaining episode.

by Anonymousreply 22612/22/2013

He does not greenlight anything...He was the EVP of talent development basically he worked with the talent. Andy greenlights nothing. Here is how Bravo and most cable networks work. Production companies have an idea for a reality show and shoot a spec show. They go to Bravo or whomever and try to sell that show. That is not Andy. Once the show is sold Andy is involved with casting if needed, and if the show gets popular like Real Housewives he is the median between the talent and the network. Like the Real Housewives of NYC reboot he helped cast the new women, one of whom was Carol Radizwell, a friend of his. That is why they allowed him to remain as an EP credit on some housewives franchises.

by Anonymousreply 22712/22/2013

So Andy helped ruin RHONYC interesting...

by Anonymousreply 22812/22/2013

yaaas werq Mariah in a chic black ensemble complete with a fan.

lmao at her making Andy sit in the other chair!! That's because she only wants to show her front and "good" side to the camera. Diva.

by Anonymousreply 22912/22/2013

typical Andy being messy by asking Mariah to "say 3 nice things about Eminem"

and he was dorky at the beginning, bobbing his head to "All I Want For Christmas Is You" the way Charlie Brown characters do when they dance in the cartoon. He's such a dork

by Anonymousreply 23012/23/2013

HIs lip syncing at the beginning for a full minute was painful and took away from the show, classic Mariah having a fan, a fan and gloves on AND sitting on Andy's side because that is her good side. Andy let her ramble on which was bad, her Eminem answer was the best thing of the night. Other than that the night was a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 23112/23/2013

Textbook example of how to ruin a wet dream.

by Anonymousreply 23212/23/2013

I love how Mariah handled the Emmy question.

BIG UGH at Andy having Greg Bennett as the bartender. Anyone know if Andy's ever tapped that NJ lard ass?

by Anonymousreply 23312/23/2013

Pure DIVA and I love it. For everyone who missed it check out the clip of her answer lmao and notice both Greg's reaction and Mariah's hair flip (the snippet of "Emotions" at the end was put in there by the youtube user, not the tv show):

by Anonymousreply 23412/23/2013

[quote]Anyway pre-taped or not, I'm just hoping Andy asks interesting questions.

Do you mean like how fabulous do you think I am and who is your favorite housewife? Or asking Mariah if growing up without a father on Long Island is the reason you constantly think you have to "sexy" stuffing yourself into skin tight dresses like a sausage and parading around in the snow in a too small bikinis at 43 and the mother of two? Like that?

by Anonymousreply 23512/23/2013

R235 he actually didn't mention Bravo BS in the Mariah interview. It was a fun interview.

by Anonymousreply 23612/23/2013

Forget all you haters. Mariah looked great and she is very talented, as singer, songwiter, and producer. Best suggestion was Mariah guest hosting WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 23712/23/2013

R237 my only problem with that is I wouldn't want her guest hosting if the guest was some trashy Bravolebrity. I'd only want her dealing with other singers/actors/athletes etc.

by Anonymousreply 23812/23/2013

Mariah is not a person who can do a "fun" interview. There are way too many demands. She tends to ramble and not actually tell a story and is self absorbed. I would bet 100 dollars she was given that eminem question days in advance.

by Anonymousreply 23912/26/2013

I want andys schlong in my man gina

by Anonymousreply 24012/27/2013

So, I know I will be crucified for saying it, but I really would love a nice little go around with Mr. Cohen. I think after he's done filming WWHL , a drink, some dinner, and I personally think the sex will be pretty good. He is funny, he has a nice furry chest, and I bet he has some low hangers that would fit just right in my hands or mouth. I'm not saying a life time commmitment, I'm just saying a one night stand that could last maybe a weekend? Anybody out there have a run-in like that with him?

by Anonymousreply 24112/27/2013

you would have to be 21 and a model or famous to get in his fucker and user.

by Anonymousreply 24212/29/2013

Who is she on vacation with now?

Kelly & Marc?

That hockey player.

Ben & Anderson.

Whose act is she trying to horn in on now?

by Anonymousreply 24312/31/2013

All those new Bravo shows look TERRIBLE. The HW franchise is running out of steam.... Andy may want to permanently get off the Bravo teat while another network might still want him.

by Anonymousreply 24412/31/2013

The only thing I EVER watched on Bravo was the RHOOC, if only to get a glimpse of Shane Keough. I think he is one of the hottest men I have ever seen.

Andy, meh. Don't really paid any attention to him.

by Anonymousreply 24512/31/2013

You know they are in trouble when they give Courtney from that failed Dallas show her own show.

by Anonymousreply 24601/01/2014

I like Courtney Loves Dallas

by Anonymousreply 24701/01/2014

"Who is she on vacation with now?"

LOL, I thought of you last night when Andy tweeted a pic of himself - complete with a grey beard, looking quite glamorous at some New Year's party with Sarah Jessica Parker.

by Anonymousreply 24801/01/2014

So the Sean avery and Andy cohen rumors were all lies???

by Anonymousreply 24901/01/2014

Andy's back, bitches!

The Princess Cohen is back on WWHL, with nary a word about where she spent the holiday break.

Cohen is now sporting a full-face BEARD. She may hope that it makes her look like some Billyburg hipster. The sad reality is that it is gray and unflattering, and makes her look way older. And even more.... ahem, ethnic.

Never gonna land a 20 year old blond beach boy that way, Princess Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 25001/05/2014

Part of his "rebellion" against Bravo. This starts the beginning of his being an employee of Bravo rather than an executive so he showed up with a full beard as if to say "fuck you if I was still a vp I would be shaved."

It will be off in 3...2....1....

by Anonymousreply 25101/05/2014

Executives are employees, too.

by Anonymousreply 25201/06/2014

She's got a shitty line up of guests for the next week or so...

MON - Carlton & Sophia Bush???

TUE - Shahs hags

WED - Dan Rather & Will Forte (decent)

THU - Stephi & Ali Wentworth

SUN - NeNe (barf!)

MON - Ugly chick & Closet Queen from Vanderpump Rules

TUE - Zach Gilford (???)

Are all the cool celebs abandoning Andy since she lost her power position at NBC?

by Anonymousreply 25301/06/2014

r252 yes I know execs are employees but you know what I meant. He is no longer a decision maker at Bravo he is Kyle Richards...

by Anonymousreply 25401/06/2014

Those grey pubes covering Andy's chin makes his face look even more like Jill Zarin's crotch.

by Anonymousreply 25501/06/2014

not digging the beard at all

by Anonymousreply 25601/06/2014

I would absolutely self-launch into the stratosphere, in a blaze of glory, if someone caught Empress Andy on video, with her legs up, in flagrante delecti, at a bath house.

Extra points if he's still wearing those scuffed up brown shoes.

by Anonymousreply 25701/06/2014

Like Mrs. Tom Daley?

by Anonymousreply 25801/07/2014

Andy SLIPS AND ADMITS TO LIKING TWINKS! check out starting at 1:30 in this clip...Andy hunty, just cuz it's the After Show, don't think people aren't watching lmao

by Anonymousreply 25901/09/2014

i can't believe he thinks the beard is a good idea. It really ages him.

by Anonymousreply 26001/10/2014

Is he an alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 26101/10/2014

He had his parents on the other night via webfeed telling him they don't like the beard. He's bound and determined to shove these people down our throats come Hell or high water.

And who is this blond woman bartending like every other night?

Is Andy having a hard time finding people to come on his show?

by Anonymousreply 26201/10/2014

Yes, that same blonde bartender (Elaine something? She's kind of charming) keeps showing up, seemingly as a last minute replacement. I hope they pay her.

I'm not sure what possesses celebs of the caliber of Meryl, Cher, Oprah, or Mariah to set foot on Tevye's... er, sorry, I mean Andy's show. At least they've had the privilege of being the only guest that evening.

But the celeb bartender spot is the WORST. I remember seeing people like theatre actress Jackie Hoffmann and others do that spot. They never get to speak, never get any real camera time, and just stand and look pitiful for 30 minutes.

So I think word is out. No one with any respect will play "guest bartender" on Princess Cohen's show from now on.

by Anonymousreply 26301/10/2014

It seems pretty obvious that the blonde bartender is an employee of Ferda (makers of Ciroc vodka and a sponsor of the show).

In fact, I think Andy mentions this when he introduces her.

It's not so much that they can't find bartenders, and more that they found a way to earn a little cash from the "job."

by Anonymousreply 26401/10/2014

Andy looked so uncomfortable after uttering "some twinks are hot" lmao. He realized right then that it made him look like an old perv, lusting after young girly boys.

by Anonymousreply 26501/10/2014

Has Andy ever answered if HE is down with the swirl since he loves to ask everyone else if they are?

by Anonymousreply 26601/10/2014

Yes, the blonde bartender won't forget to mention Ciroc vodka while Jackie Hoffman would.

by Anonymousreply 26701/10/2014

Elaine is a spokes bartender for Ciroc. Ciroc is a big sponsor for hte hsow that is why she is always on.

Andy had GG on from Shas and grilled her on what sex was like with Jax, wanting to know every detail. I think he is obsessed because all of GG's ex's turn out to be gay. I swear Andy was going to go beat off at the break after GG told him all his parts were just the right size. And of course Andy asks "does he know what he is doing?"

by Anonymousreply 26801/10/2014

R268 I noticed how obsessed he was with that too. Pervy.

by Anonymousreply 26901/11/2014

Now there's a rumor that the two Andys are on the outs.

Anyone know if Cohen has been seen with cooper lately?

by Anonymousreply 27001/11/2014

Ladies and gentlemen, sit back and enjoy the ride because it is about to get really fun now.

Andy's reached her mid-life crisis and it is not going to be pretty.

She lost her power gig, is sporting that awful beard, drinking too much liquor and the celebs are abandoning her tenfold!

Just get a look at next week's guests: NeNe (Sun), VP's Tom & Kristen (Mon), Zach Gilford/yet another Friday Night Lights love fest (Tue), WWE's John Cena (Wed) and Queen Latifah & Cuba Gooding, Jr. (Black Thurs).

The following week offers up all the ATL househusbands (Sun), Pete Wentz & VP's Stassi (Mon) and Reza (Tue).

He can't even get the BH Housewives on anymore!!!

by Anonymousreply 27101/11/2014

Too much Andy Cohen. Way Too Much!

by Anonymousreply 27201/11/2014

I refuse to believe that Oprah or Meryl would ever appear on this atrocity exhibit called a television show. It did not happen. And it never will happen.

by Anonymousreply 27301/11/2014

NeNe is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27401/11/2014

It will be interesting to see John Cena on there. I am sure Andy will spend most of his time showing shirtless pics of Cena and asking him about gay wrestlers.

by Anonymousreply 27501/12/2014

R275 I'm surprised Cena will be on there instead of Darren Young, the first openly gay WWE star.

by Anonymousreply 27601/12/2014

Andy only has big or not. He might let the other guy bartend.

by Anonymousreply 27701/12/2014

R277 Darren is quite famous now and Andy has had on some people who aren't so famous before, but who were just favorites of his he was trying to push to the public.

Anyone wonder if Andy's eyes uncross when he gets good sex?

by Anonymousreply 27801/12/2014

r278 twas a joke..

by Anonymousreply 27901/12/2014

That FNL scene re-enactment between Cohen and that other guy tonight was just too painful. Was it suppose to be funny? It was just awful and boring.

Of course, Cohen also thinks SNL is funny and "crazy."

by Anonymousreply 28001/15/2014

This Cheri Oteri woman is supposed to funny and an impressionist?

They played a game where she did "impressions" and no one could guess them.

She didn't even sound like these people she was aping.

by Anonymousreply 28101/15/2014

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't look like Andy wanted to get on his knees and suck Zach dick

by Anonymousreply 28201/15/2014

Muscular guys used to bartend once a week or two weeks. I haven't seen one since fall 2012. I watch the show 1-3 times a week so I don't know for sure if muscular guys have been banned. I remember they always appeared near any holiday. I didn't see any before Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, 4th of July etc. I guess they ditched the shirtless muscular guys to draw bigger name celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 28301/15/2014

[quote] She lost her power gig, is sporting that awful beard, drinking too much liquor and the celebs are abandoning her tenfold!

Don't be so happy about this.

Bravo used to be a friend of gays, but now that it has become mainstream, BRAVO NBC Universal seems to be turning on us.

I recall 15+ years ago, I always used to tune into BRAVO because they were the ONLY channel on television to celebrate Gay Pride week, and feature movies like Maurice and other gay programming.

Then, Andy Cohen SINGLE HANDEDLY brought BRAVO to life by introducing programming that really upped the channel's viewership. Love or hate the Housewives, the franchise put BRAVO on the map.

Then he started doing Watch What Happens Live, which brought in the coveted under-45 female demographic. And this was done with GAY programming and GAY culture, not with straight programming.

And now that NBC Universal has the viewers and advertisers, it has unceremoniously DUMPED Andy Cohen from the programming team.

I'm a statistician by trade, and I have noticed a disturbing trend on BRAVO from gay-themed shows, to 20 and 30 something straight-themed shows, like Shahs, Vanderpump Rules, 100 Days of Summer, Toned Up, and now Southern Charm.

Think of this as your local trendy gay bar, which is filled with fun and cool gays, then the straights start to move in, and take over, and before you know it, the bar is filled with trendy straight people, and all the gays have to find a new place. That's exactly what's happening to BRAVO.

Straight females LOVE Bravo and LOVE Andy, and this success has led the network to cater to them, by introducing straight programming. BIG MISTAKE.

Gay culture brought the viewers... NOT straight culture.

Say what you will about Andy, but he knows two things very well - gay culture and pop culture. That's what made both himself and the network so successful.

And ever the corporate know-nothing assholes, NBC Universal is getting rid of him.

Funny how these execs get paid millions of dollars to make the WORST decisions ever. It seems to be an epidemic in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 28401/15/2014

The reason Cohen "stepped down" aka was given the heave ho is exactly what you believe. Cohen did not single handidly bring the network to life. The Real Housewives was not his idea he had nothing to do with it. It was created and produced by evolution media. It had ho-hum ratings and the first reunion was taped in Vicki's back yard with no host. It got renewed and season 2 was the first time the reunion was called a "watch what happens" special hosted by Andy Cohen. Cohen was the talent relations exec and had a rapport with all the women. He was picked to host because it was cheap to have someone from Bravo do it. He was hardly TV ready or savvy sporting a big Jewfro. From there the Watch What Happens concept was turned into Watch What Happens Live, being a talk show that talked about what happened on the real housewives show as now they were running 1-2 concurrently. Cohen was picked to host since he was the defacto Real Housewives re-union host and there were so many franchises going, and he was, after all, the talent relations exec and spoke to all of them. There were never any more guest than housewives, friends of the show and some celebs obsessed with the show. Bravo extended it to 5 nights a week to incorporate all of their shows and with that, got better guests.

To his credit Cohen is a well connected guy when it comes to some celeb friends. He date (briefly) both Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Hickey, is good friends with Julie Chen from his CBS news days as well as a host of other NYC glitterati. He is not, however, the sole reason Bravo is successful and hence the heave ho. Word is he began to think he was the reason Bravo was successful. Other execs and production companies began to resent the fact people beleived he created real houswives and all these other show. Cohen never denied it just basked in the attention.

by Anonymousreply 28501/15/2014

I kinda like him better WITH the beard.

But he still annoys the fuck out of me sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 28601/15/2014

Miss Cohen is weirdly obsessed with FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS and all the actors who appeared on it. She also fancies herself something of an actor and loves those scene re-enactments. Which are, of course, spellbindingly awful to watch.

Cheri Oteri is a tragic SNL has-been that no one on the show wants to associate with. Or hire, for that matter. Her saying that she's in regular touch with "everybody" is deluded thinking. Do you think her regular scene partner Will Ferrell (allegedly one of the kinder people from her cast) wants anything to do with her?

by Anonymousreply 28701/15/2014

R287 agreed I never gave a fuck about that show.

So in reading the posts above, is Bravo really going to go the direction of former network WB (now CW) and become white hetero-oriented?

For those who forgot or never knew, WB was booming in the 90s as a non-cable network that actually featured multiple minority-based tv shows. It was quite popular. In the early 2000s, the station was sold and CW was born. Now it's all white hetero teen shit shows.

Is Bravo really going to de-gay itself and do the same thing, except with reality tv instead of scripted? I hope not. With the Atlanta housewives being the top rated show, I'm not sure Bravo will totally change.

by Anonymousreply 28801/15/2014

Bravo is not abandoning gay, they just don't want to be the "gay: network. These days Logo does not even want to be the "gay" network. They still have shows that included gay cast member(s). 100 days of summer has a gay man for example.

God I watched last nights WWHL - I think that poor guy was creeped out, Cheri looked uncomfortable as well.

by Anonymousreply 28901/15/2014

[quote] Is Bravo really going to de-gay itself

In a way, it already has. There used to be a lot of gay programming on the network in years past, but now all we get is the gratuitous gay person casted with mainly straight people.

It seems as though most of Bravo's shows are heterocentric, with the token gay thrown in for good measure.

The only openly gay shows left are Andy's WWHL, and Fashion Queens.

[quote] He is not, however, the sole reason Bravo is successful and hence the heave ho. Word is he began to think he was the reason Bravo was successful. Other execs and production companies began to resent the fact people beleived he created real houswives and all these other shows

Well then it sound like the execs are the ones with the big egos and hurt feelings. But I'm not surprised, because most of them are so thin-skinned. Take the entire production team for the Walking Dead, for example.

Andy will do fine. As you said, he's well-connected and he can probably find a new hosting gig somewhere else, or maybe even some kind of new show for himself.

Hope he's saving his earnings! Bloop!

by Anonymousreply 29001/15/2014

Andy had his moment and it is now over.

by Anonymousreply 29101/15/2014

by Anonymousreply 29201/15/2014

OMG the John Cena/Natasha Leone ep was a train wreck. They played two games one with Natasha where she had to make up prison nick names for fun (she looked amused..not) and Cena was to rip various things in half and Natasha was to guess if he could or not.

Oh and the great gay porn star or wrestler game. With the added bonus of Andy telling us if he would like to see them in a gay porn.

Look out Emmy I see your submission.

The show has turned into the equivalent of throwing donkey shit at the wall and looking at it.

by Anonymousreply 29301/16/2014

Cena was weird with that whole "being gay is ok as long as you do your job" mentality.

by Anonymousreply 29401/16/2014

Cuba Gooding Jr. is so desperate to appear "black" that it is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 29501/16/2014

Christ, he needs to let this Barbara Walters shit go already!

by Anonymousreply 29601/16/2014

Cuba Gooding Jr. put a robe on, pulled his pants down and then sat back in his chair with the robe jacked up to reveal his thighs and crotch.

He then screamed, "This is how black people do!"

"I'm in a muh fuggin' robe!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 29701/16/2014

Bravo, I would imagine, began to appear less gay once they let go of their competition shows. Do they have any competition shows other than Top Chef anymore?

It started with Queer Eye for the Straight guy, granted not a competition show, but definitely gay themed. The competition shows just took professions they were traditionally seen as gay and made tv out of them - Project Runway, Sheer Genius, Work of Art, Make Me a Super Model. Or employed people like Jackie Warner, Tabatha Coffey or Jeff Lewis, out gay people. BTW, Anyone remember how Hot and Gay Make Me a Super Model was? They showed so much ass on that show.

Now all of those shows, save Jeff Lewis and maybe Tabatha, are gone. Housewives, which really is all about straight women, took over which gave Bravo an out to start focusing on more straight female centered shows than gay. Now basically gays have to enjoy Lifetime programming, whereas before straight women had to enjoy basically gay programming.

by Anonymousreply 29801/17/2014

[quote]Cena was weird with that whole "being gay is ok as long as you do your job" mentality.

Yes, it was odd. He was being very careful with his words. Probably because 95% of WWE viewers are Christian nut jobs. Think: Duck Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 29901/17/2014

What happened with Barbara Walters when Andy and Queen Latifeh were on? On WWHL they sounded like she was rude to them.

by Anonymousreply 30001/17/2014

It is beyond stupid and Cohen is (in his own deranged way) trying to start a beef with Walters.

He guested on The View and made a crack about people of an older generation and then made an "oopsie" face and tried to apologize for it. You could it tell she didn't take it personally and even put her hand up like it was no big deal.

Then when that dizzy queen got back to his own show he tried to play it off as she was dissing him and pulled a "talk to the hand" on him. Like she is even aware what that means.

It continued on to the next night when Cohen "apologized" again to Cheri Oteri as Barbara Walters. It was wearing thin at this point and just showing how ridiculous and petty Cohen truly can be.

Cut to tonight and he brings it up again.

As I posted earlier, Cohen is on a downward spiral sop sit back and enjoy... At least until they get his ass on proper meds.

by Anonymousreply 30101/17/2014

he didn't even say older he said different generation. He is just borrowing from the Kathy Griffien schtick of pretending Barbara Walters is mad at him as a gaff....and yes he is carrying it waaaaaaay too far.

go see Frozen andy and let it go.

What I think he is really afraid of is since he made a crack at age, Walters will make a short joke about him.

by Anonymousreply 30201/17/2014

I never thought he would last as long as he has.

by Anonymousreply 30301/17/2014

R301 He is very tiresome and I think most others are tired of him too. He's too old for the way he behaves.

He will never be the US version of Graham Norton like he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 30401/17/2014

Andy is headed back to SXSW.

That means another week long of shows set in trendsetting Austin, TX.

by Anonymousreply 30501/17/2014

King Latifah was sooooo fucking boring on WWHL and Andy only made it worse. 2 phonies talking to each other about themselves (except of course Latifah does NOT truthfully talk about herself) does not make for riveting television.

by Anonymousreply 30601/17/2014

Why was Latifah not asked if she ever "swam in the lady pond"?

by Anonymousreply 30701/17/2014

As much as the John Cena appearance was odd I would still suck his dick in the window of Macys.

by Anonymousreply 30801/17/2014

I fear for Andy. He knows deep down he will succumb to the effects of his own mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 30901/17/2014

[quote]Why was Latifah not asked if she ever "swam in the lady pond"?

Good question. Is the rule that he can only ask it to people who are obviously straight and not in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 31001/17/2014

I'm still enjoying it. After reading the comments here and then watching my DVR I was expecting a train wreck, but it seems about the same as usual.

by Anonymousreply 31101/17/2014

BRAVO has now commenced teasing us with its return to its original broadcasting format: this morning (1/17) BRAVO broadcasted a wonderfully produced documentary which follows young, gifted ballet students training, auditioning, competing for highly esteemed international scholarships: "First Position." Very well produced. Such a refreshing return to its roots. (Buh-bye, Andy.)

by Anonymousreply 31201/17/2014

r310 no because he asked Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 31301/17/2014

I heard Andy has bad breathe. A mixture of alcohol every night and sucking random ding-a-lings, I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 31401/19/2014

if that is what causes bad breath honey we all have it.

by Anonymousreply 31501/19/2014

Shady shade shaden shades shading shadely.

by Anonymousreply 31601/19/2014

He lost the beard.

by Anonymousreply 31701/21/2014

Lol I caught a clip of his after show from last night and someone tweeted that Katie looked like Emma which Katie replied "I get that a lot or other really beautiful women and I am like ..thank you.." vapid.

But to put the cherry on it , Andy goes "I get Mark Ruffalo all the time...and he gets" Okay Andy....

funny I googled "how tall is Mark Rufallo" and it says 5'8" and below it, it said Jeremy Renner is 5'10" LOLOLOLOLOL

Here is a pic of him with Cruise...5'10" my ass

by Anonymousreply 31801/21/2014

when will the tabloids catch him with his twink fetish boys?

by Anonymousreply 31901/21/2014

Tonight Andy said that Beth Stern was the first people to really come out and advocate/publicly speak for pet adoption.

by Anonymousreply 32001/22/2014

Andy actually seems over his show. I think the demotion has really affected him, and he seems bored. He doesn't even really try with his guests anymore, because the whole things seems half-hearted.

I didn't think you guys were on to anything, but he very well may be out the door.

[quote] As much as the John Cena appearance was odd

That was more that odd. It was AWKWARD. I never knew John Cena was such a humorless douchewad, especially with a gay brother whom he supposedly supports.

There is NOTHING less attractive than a hot guy who takes himself way too seriously, and that is exactly the description for John Cena.

Any hotness he had, simply evaporated after seeing him on WWHL.

Pete Wentz, on the other hand, is totally awesome. He has so much fun with the show, and he's cute as hell. It's so funny to think that this rocker guy is totally into the Real Housewives, and I think that's awesome.

If Andy were to be fired tomorrow, at least he can say that he's had a good run, he got to meet tons of celebrities and gay icons, and he was well compensated for it.

Not too shabby, considering what the rest of us do for a living.

He should be grateful, and move on to something else.

by Anonymousreply 32101/22/2014

"Andy actually seems over his show. I think the demotion has really affected him, and he seems bored. He doesn't even really try with his guests anymore, because the whole things seems half-hearted."

Are we watching the same show? he doesn't seem bored to me at all and he wasn't demoted, in fact got a huge promotion, trust me, I know!!

by Anonymousreply 32201/22/2014

Even worse than Andy was that annoying blob Reza. Who in holy hell would ever think this guy was appealing? And the idea that he's delusional enough to think he's some star is just beyond.

by Anonymousreply 32301/22/2014

[quote] Are we watching the same show?

Trust me. I am hyper-intuitive, and I notice everything.

Andy's attitude has really changed after the new year, and he seems bored by the show and bored by his guests.

He may not realize it, but it comes across loud and clear on television.

Mid-life crisis? All I know is, something's out of place.

by Anonymousreply 32401/22/2014

Maybe he actually watched one of his shows and that's why he's depressed?

by Anonymousreply 32501/22/2014

His beard is sexy, I cant lie!

by Anonymousreply 32601/22/2014

[quote]Andy's attitude has really changed after the new year, and he seems bored by the show and bored by his guests.

I posted awhile back that he is not getting the same level of guests he was getting before the holiday break/his demotion.

Yes, he's always had his Bravolebrities, but they were counter-balanced with real celebs.

He has gone from Mariah & Oprah to Melissa Gilbert & Howard Stern's wife.

by Anonymousreply 32701/22/2014

As noted, the beard is gone. An experiment that failed.

Sources say that it was inspired by, of all things, an advance screening of "LOOKING," the gay HBO series that Andy attended weeks ago.

Naturally, Andy, a middle-aged man, identified with the sexy 20-something boys in the TV show. He must have been aghast that almost everyone noted how much older and bagel-ier the beard made him look.

by Anonymousreply 32801/22/2014

Umm Andy did not get a huge promotion. He was removed from his executive role at Bravo. He retains producer credit on some Real Houswives shows and stays on as WWHL host for the next 2 years. He started his own production company and has a first right of refusal deal with Bravo for new reality shows but he in no way got a huge promotion..

by Anonymousreply 32901/22/2014

Sounds like a nice promotion to me

by Anonymousreply 33001/22/2014

r327 to be fair. Oprah, Meryl, Mariah - were all gets as favors to Andy. He got Oprah through Gayle, who told her to do Andy's show in promotion of The Butler...Gaga because she would do any show to promote art flop, Meryl through Benjamin Hickey who Andy used to date and Mariah because she is insane.

He was not landing these caliber of guests frequently and infact Bravo, the network, wanted it to be 1 bravolebrity and 1 celeb. The show is there to promote and talk about their shows, much like the Talking Dead on A&E. Andy wanted it to be more of a Merv Griffen type of show...Bravo won. This is why you see random girl from Vanderpump Rules and Pete Wentz.

by Anonymousreply 33101/22/2014

[quote]Trust me. I am hyper-intuitive, and I notice everything.

by Anonymousreply 33201/22/2014

I notice everyone who notices everything and I second the "oy". Ridiculous that last night when referring to Howard Stern's Birthday that he announced he was going. Just a way of driving home to the audience that he is one of the "cool" people. Trust me, Bon Jovi or anyone with in shouting distance of cool avoids that guy. Wouldn't it have been great if Beth Stern squealed in her shrill ear piercing voice that he was not on the list anymore.

by Anonymousreply 33301/22/2014

So is Beth Stern really the first person to champion pet adoptions?

How old is she?

Loved how Reza was kissing her ass and agreeing to give 50% of those e-cigs donations to her charity.

Anyone really believe that will happen?

by Anonymousreply 33401/22/2014

Obviously not. Pet's have been adopted long before Beth Stern first tasted Howard's self described tiny penis. Is Reza a piñata?

by Anonymousreply 33501/22/2014

Beth is a huge advocate (along with Howard) for the North Shore Animal League. She is a big time animal lover, they foster kittens who were abandoned and find them homes. She is working to raise 1 million dollars for a no kill animal shelter. She even agreed to be auctioned off as a date to Howard's B-day party show, including tickets to show and Beth as your date to raise money for it. She is an amazingly good person.

by Anonymousreply 33601/22/2014

I agree she is a great person and a home for wayward kittens will always touch my part but does Andy seriously believe she is the first person to champion pet adoptions?

by Anonymousreply 33701/22/2014

Andy is an idiot. He is the step n fetch it of the gay world. He could have made a difference but instead became a cliche. He won't last.

by Anonymousreply 33801/22/2014

When is he going to learn that scene re-enactments are just NOT funny.

No mention of the shitbra tonight.

by Anonymousreply 33901/23/2014

Step & fetch. Lol

by Anonymousreply 34001/23/2014

I know, r340. It made me laugh as well.

by Anonymousreply 34101/23/2014

[quote]When is he going to learn that scene re-enactments are just NOT funny.

Too bad he can't come up with something clever and edgy like fourteen years of a hilarious masturbating bear.

by Anonymousreply 34201/23/2014

I saw the Melissa Gilbert Nick Kroll ep - it was hysterical that Melissa's spanks were showing during the first segment and when they came back her dress was pulled down to her knees.

It was very telling when Andy asked the male escort bartender what is hourly rate was and when he said I don't do hourly anymore andy goes "oh what is your overnight and weekend rate.." He seemed very familary with rates for escorts..

by Anonymousreply 34301/23/2014

I made a comment on the WWHL Facebook page about the scene re-enactments not being funny and someone private messaged me this:

"You were being talked about on the Andy Cohen fan page. People think you're bipolar with a personality disorder. You clearly don't like Andy Cohen, you clearly don't like Watch What Happens Live...don't you think it's creepy that you watch it every single night and have never missed a show? Yet RUN to the page to make negative comments about the show and Andy every night? Aren't you a man? Isn't it weird for a man to be so shady and sketchy? I hope you seek the mental health issues you may be struggling with, but in the meantime, you're a fun talking point for many Bravo fans on twitter and facebook. A lot are saying "typical bipolar liberal, always needing something to complain about" and I'm a liberal myself, but boy do you give us a bad name."

by Anonymousreply 34401/23/2014

OMG! That's weird.

by Anonymousreply 34501/23/2014

Andy got mad at you..

by Anonymousreply 34601/23/2014

Shady fetch it.

by Anonymousreply 34701/24/2014

I'm sure Andy trolls his Twitter/Facebook page and attacks critics.

He really is that petty.

by Anonymousreply 34801/24/2014

He's pulling out the big guns next week...

Cynthia Bailey, Lala Anthony, Yolo, Stassi, MJ, Bobby Moynihan, Sarah Silverman and the has-beens from Full House.

by Anonymousreply 34901/24/2014

What is with all this Howard Stern ass kissing as of late?

by Anonymousreply 35001/24/2014

Howard had him on his show when his book came out....Andy has been dying to get on Stern for ever. I guess he figures if he kisses enough ass he can come back.

by Anonymousreply 35101/24/2014

LOL Ms. Thing should be careful what she puts on her Bravo TV page if she is going to LIE LIE LIE.

So if you go there and click through you see picture 16 of him shaking hands with Ross Perot....Ross Perot is 5'5" tall and he is a good couple inches taller than Ms.

by Anonymousreply 35201/24/2014

Matt Lauer was actually human and funny the other night. He told a great embarrassing moment story.

by Anonymousreply 35301/25/2014

And no one brought up Ann Curry except for one photo for Savannah to say who she knew better or something. I thought at least she would make the marry shag kill question for matt.

The Today Show must be desperate for ratings for Matt to agree to do this show.

by Anonymousreply 35401/25/2014

Aren't Bravo and NBC in the same family?

by Anonymousreply 35501/25/2014

Andy is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35601/25/2014

I see he shaved off his beard; thank CHRIST! Guess the whining got old.

by Anonymousreply 35701/25/2014

r355 yes NBC Universal

by Anonymousreply 35801/25/2014

apollo nida is arrested and charge with Bank Fraud...and Andy asks Cynthia if she heard anything. Hey Andy how about you FUCKING CALL PHAEDRA?? One of your cast members is Arrested and charged with Bank Fraud - and reading the charges it is pretty extensive what he did...and you just gloss over it?

by Anonymousreply 35901/27/2014

He really embarrassed himself tonight playing that game where he sitting on his knees in his chair with Sarah asking those lame questions.

Cher called in with a HUGE reveal about her new tour.

Her opening act will be...

Cyndi Lauper!

by Anonymousreply 36001/30/2014

R360 Cher truly is one of the most unoriginal people ever. She's basically been doing the same damn tour since 1999. Same songs, same silly costumes by Bob Mackie, same themes, same set designs, same choreographer, and same opening act (this will be the THIRD time she's had Cyndi as an opening act).

It's a shame that she's got 50 years worth of songs and pretty much performs the same shit over and over.

by Anonymousreply 36101/30/2014

I still love the fact he claims he is 5'9" when he has a picture on the bravo site of him with Ross Perot who is 5'5" towering over him.

by Anonymousreply 36201/30/2014

Jesus Christ!

Does Cohen not realize how much he is embarrassing himself right now?

Alanis impersonations? Really???

by Anonymousreply 36301/30/2014

Beth was a former high class hooker.

by Anonymousreply 36401/30/2014

Why is he always asking his guests now how much money they have?

Does he realize how pathetic that sounds and no one wants their business out there like that.

by Anonymousreply 36501/30/2014

He is so desperate to get Madonna on this show he can't control himself.

by Anonymousreply 36601/30/2014

Beth who?

by Anonymousreply 36701/30/2014

Candace Cameron Bure is there.

Andy sure does love his homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 36801/30/2014

I love the digs Stamos keeps getting in at Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 36901/30/2014

Stamos knows Andy is dying to be fucked by him.

by Anonymousreply 37001/31/2014

Has Stamos really had no work done?

by Anonymousreply 37101/31/2014

Other way around Stamos wants to be fucked...Not sure Andy measure up though ole Blackie is a size queen.

by Anonymousreply 37201/31/2014

Did they hook up after the show?

by Anonymousreply 37301/31/2014

He is so locked into his puerile games and open the vaults that he sacrifices guests who really have something interesting to say (Matt, Savannah or Sarah Silverman who may not have alot to say but what she says is at least funny)to doing stupid pet trick schtick that brings everything to a dead stop. It's too bad.

by Anonymousreply 37401/31/2014

The idea that a 45yo man acts like a 12yo girl is mostly embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 37501/31/2014

[quote]Candace Cameron Bure is there. Andy sure does love his homophobes.

He is a flat-out disgrace. I never watched his show before, and I definitely won't now. How the fuck are you going to be gay, and have some homophobic bitch who posted a picture of herself supporting Chick-Fil-A during the controversy of how they treat gays?

Andy is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 37601/31/2014

That scumbag Cohen probably eats Chik-Fil-A herself.

by Anonymousreply 37701/31/2014

R377 Wouldn't surprise me!

by Anonymousreply 37801/31/2014

Oy the Alanis parody was painful. I got a very good sense that Stamos was flirting with Andy though and yes Candice Cameron was a buzz kill..

by Anonymousreply 37901/31/2014

I loved it when Stamos said "did you grow up watching the show?"

and Andy admits he is 45 (lol shaved 2 years off that one too).

by Anonymousreply 38002/01/2014

Andy's upbeat about both his new role at Bravo and his housewives/other projects:

by Anonymousreply 38102/04/2014

"Andy Cohen Says We’ll See Teresa Giudice Go Through Fraud Case On New Season Of New Jersey"

How proud he must be.

by Anonymousreply 38202/04/2014

lol "it was the first time I woke up and did not have a boss"

that is because you got fired.

by Anonymousreply 38302/04/2014

Why was the Top Chef thread deleted? Now there is no where to comment about whiny bitch Nick's rigged victory.

by Anonymousreply 38402/06/2014

Totally rigged and Emeril looked pissed at Tom.

Where's Tabatha???

It is February and a new season of Tabatha Takes Over usually starts now.

Instead we are getting some southern people shit....

What gives?

by Anonymousreply 38502/06/2014

Tabitha did not get good ratings.

They are desperate with these shows about groups of people fighting. They consider Shahs of Sunset and Pump Rules successes, so they will just keep replicating it until something else "sticks".

I still cannot fathom how that fake matchmaker/plastic surgery disaster Patti keeps getting renewed. That show is the fakest of the fake.

by Anonymousreply 38602/06/2014

Wait, was Tabita cancelled? I'd much rather watch her than any of these new trainwrecks.

I only regularly watch Top Chef. Sometimes RH NYC, BH and Atlanta, but not as much as I used to. It's all gotten sort of stale. I only watch Andy when there an interesting guest. "BravoLebrities" (gag) don't count as interesting.

I miss the Bravo days of Queer Eye, My Life on the D-List, Project Runway,Make Me a Supermodel, etc....

Hell, I even miss Shear Genius with Bootsie Gumdrops' Mama.

NONE of the other Bravo shows interest me at all.

by Anonymousreply 38702/06/2014

The site says that although Tabatha doesn't get great ratings, they may not be low enough to warrant cancellation. I follow T on twitter and haven't heard her mention anything at all about the show.

I like her and hope she comes back.

Unfortunately, RHOBH, Shahs, and Vanderpump are some of the highest rated shows on the network so expect more cat fighting and bad acting.

by Anonymousreply 38802/06/2014

Tabatha actually got a thriving business out of the show as a consultant basically doing exactly what she did on the show so she has little time to tape.

by Anonymousreply 38902/06/2014

A friend of mine works in the 'hair biz' and has met Tabatha several times. He says she is awesome, and a total sweetheart, unless you are a jackass and she will take you down.

I can believe it. I'd love to hang out with her.

by Anonymousreply 39002/06/2014

Did anyone else watch Bravo's Toned up. If so, did anyone get the impression that Karina was a lesbian in love with Katrina?

by Anonymousreply 39102/10/2014

according to the ratings you might be the only person who watched toned up.

by Anonymousreply 39202/10/2014

Stassi is on tonight.

Like her 4th time in the last 2 months.

Anderson Cooper will be on as well, so I'm sure NeNe's ass will be majorly kissed.

by Anonymousreply 39302/17/2014

If you're on a new Bravo reality show and no one from your cast is booked to appear on WWHL, it usually means that no one is watching your show and there won't be a second season. So "Toned Up", "100 Days of Summer"... won't be back.

by Anonymousreply 39402/17/2014

I knew Toned Up was a goner when they started showing two new episodes at one time. The show had no point, but I did learn a few key exercise moves from those two bitches.

I wish they would show the first episodes of the original series....would love to see the RHOC and RHOA again...even RHONY.

I wonder if 100 Days of Summer is getting any traction? I like the Ray and Jay, and love to hate most of the rest of them, but the show needs a better name.

by Anonymousreply 39502/17/2014

I wonder what that cunty hunchbacked Gollum from Gallery Girls is doing the days.

by Anonymousreply 39602/17/2014

The ratings for "100 Days of Summer" were quite poor. Also, no one from the cast appeared on WWHL; therefore, I suspect that the show will be canceled.

I miss that show, R396.

by Anonymousreply 39702/17/2014

Which is odd because they did have a gallery girl on wwhl. Bravo is in a bad position. It's new reality shows are not catching on and it's successes are long in the tooth. Top Chef tried a spin off and it failed to catch on after two seasons.

by Anonymousreply 39802/17/2014

the FUCK is Andy's obsession with Stassi? I can't stand that cunt. She's an obnoxious, whiny, entitled cunt who wants to be rich. I hated her on The Amazing Race and she's one of the reasons why I never bothered watching VanderDump Rules.

No reason to have her on WWHL so often.

by Anonymousreply 39902/17/2014

She is getting her own spin off....sorry bout it.

by Anonymousreply 40002/17/2014

You're right, R398. I do remember at least one of the Gallery Girls on WWHL yet the show was still canceled. It's possible that the girl who appeared on WWHL will be getting a spin off in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 40102/17/2014

All the new Bravo shows look like SNL parodies of Bravo shows.

I can't believe that Stassi person is on again.

I am not a big fan of Brandi, but Andy was really cunty with her the other night.

by Anonymousreply 40202/17/2014

How can Stassi be getting her own show? Does she even have fans? She's one of the most unlikable Bravolebrities ever.

by Anonymousreply 40302/18/2014

Andys has become friendly with some of the gay porn stars that live in nyc. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 40402/18/2014

R404 which ones? did he say it on the show?

by Anonymousreply 40502/18/2014

According to Miss Cohen, FAN DEMAND brought Stassi back. The audience needed her back.

by Anonymousreply 40602/18/2014

Caught some of that Pump Rules reunion - how can he not be totally embarrassed to "host" that trash? And referring to them as "kids" - aren't they all like 30+?

by Anonymousreply 40702/18/2014

Bravo considers Pump Rules a big success, so they should move fast on a Stassi spin off. I think they waited too long to get that Courtney in Dallas (or whatever) spin off going---anyone who watched that show has moved on by now.

Below Deck was also considered a hit, so if they are smart they will get another season on the way, pronto.

I heard they were casting in South Florida for a new Million Dollar Listing show, but I'm not sure if it involved a new cast of realtors or a vacation for Fredrick, et al.

Anderson Cooper was good on WWHL last night. Stassi removed her hair extensions, probably to fit in better in NYC, but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to style it.

I will be irritated, but not surprised, if her new way of wearing a bracelet catches on.

You know, on her hand and not the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 40802/18/2014

Andy called Anderson "Coops" on the show last night. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 40902/18/2014

Hey Coops, do men like slobber all over you now that you are like out and all? PLOOP! PLONK! GAME TIME!

by Anonymousreply 41002/18/2014

Andy talks like a 12 year old girl "toats...sobes..." sombined with a sassy black mama.

Andy is friends with gay porn stars because of below deck. One of the cast was a gay porn star and is "engaged or dating" another gay porn star.

Pump rules beat RHOBH in the ratings so yeah they are jumping on that Stassi bandwagon hard. Andy is trying hard to get Jax in bed...rumor has it he did. Jax knows how to stay on Pump Rules being he is a total douch and Andy is not above taking a pity fuck from a cast mate for a job.

by Anonymousreply 41102/18/2014

I think they call that the "studio system".

I hope Andy used protection. You know, to keep Kristin's stank off of him.

I hope they make Peter a bigger part of the show next season. We barely got to see him last night.

If I were Andy, that is who I would pin down on the casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 41202/18/2014

I am guessing Peter has a big Peter because when he did the nude shoot with the girls the photographer said "oh my god, peter!"

by Anonymousreply 41302/18/2014

Andy was a guest on Meet the Press this weekend, where he talked out progress in gay rights, how it has affected him, and what he thinks about the Russian Olympic situation.

Glad to see him outside his usual haunts, even though his appearance was keeping it in the family.

by Anonymousreply 41402/18/2014

"Like, Omagahd, the gays in Russia!?!? Blonk! Bloop! Totes inappropes!"

by Anonymousreply 41502/18/2014

"Putin is Toats a bad bad Shady boots! but I'm kinda digging him shirtless. Is he seeing anybody? Plonk!"

by Anonymousreply 41602/18/2014

I wonder why "100 Days of Summer" hasn't taken off? I wonder if that new show "Southern Charm" will be a hit?

by Anonymousreply 41702/18/2014

No 100 days is not a hit, and the southern charm will not be either...these shows are throwaways between top chefs, RHof... million dollar listing (NY/LA) and the Jeff Lewis shows.

by Anonymousreply 41802/18/2014

I guess the "art" competition show I produced wasn't a hit either - no renewal, even though Andy worships me!

by Anonymousreply 41902/19/2014

WEHT that Bravo reality show set in Silicon Valley? I made it through about 60% of the first episode and bailed.

It premiered back-to-back with that godawful LOLwork.

Andy's batting average only looks great if you exclude all of his failures.

by Anonymousreply 42002/19/2014

I wish The Sucklord and those Long Island Princesses would return.

Also want Tabatha and Married To Medicine to return.

The rest is all shit.

by Anonymousreply 42102/19/2014

R404 probably means Andy has "met" a few porn star$, but not via some C-level reality show cast member.

Am I right or wrong r404?

by Anonymousreply 42202/19/2014

I've asked this before, and never really got any kind of straight (no pun intended) answer. Why the hating on Andy? He's a kid from St Louis that is successful, not bad looking for a 40 something, funny, connected, has to be somewhat smart, he didn't just "drop in" to his position at Bravo. I bet there isn't one person on this thread that has really met him. And no this isn't Andy, or Coops, or that hockey player, just some gay guy in the midwest who'd love to meet him, have dinner and drinks with him, OK and then maybe suck his cock - Argue that bitches!

by Anonymousreply 42302/19/2014

Why are so many of the Bravo shows focused on the single lives of straight people? Would it kill them to create one decent show about the gays?

by Anonymousreply 42402/19/2014

R418 Jeff Lewis doesn't get good ratings anymore. I just checked his wiki for both shows and he struggled to get over 1 million viewers. Not sure why Bravo keeps promoting him so much or why he has 2 shows.

R420 Silicon Valley was cancelled. It FLOPPED.

Bravo has had trouble getting any new hit shows. Married To Medicine has been the only one to get good ratings.

Blood, Sweat & Heels is doing OK.

btw this is unfortunate but as a result of reading through this thread yesterday, last night I had a nightmare that I was a guest on WWHL and the camera rolled as Andy blew me for about 10 minutes. I woke up so annoyed that blowjob and Andy ever crept into my brain.

by Anonymousreply 42502/19/2014

awwwwwww [425] wish i could have been for it! Was he any good?

by Anonymousreply 42602/19/2014

at least in the dream it didn't feel bad. The camera cut to the audience watching a few times and they were cheering in the usual way we hear/see them on the show. No I didn't have a nocturnal emission lol. In the dream he was obsessed with me because although I'm 28, I look only about 21 in the face but I don't have a twinkish body-I work out. He even asked how old I was afterwards and "would my parents be upset?" Then he was shocked when I revealed my age. The dream ended.

Just creepy as fuck that I had this dream but I figured you guys would appreciate it lol

by Anonymousreply 42702/19/2014

I wonder how Andy being let go from Bravo will influence his relationship with the housewives.

They used to feel as if they had to kiss his ass to stay on their shows. They may now feel that he is irrelevant, as they only thing he can drop them from now is Watch What Happens.

by Anonymousreply 42802/19/2014

r428, I think his firing has already affected the shows. If he still had his position, his BFF Nene would not have been set up by production. She was completely untouchable with him.

by Anonymousreply 42902/19/2014

I don't know about that.

I thought NeNe turned into a stupid, nasty moose long before Cohen's departure.

by Anonymousreply 43002/19/2014

So..yes I have met Cohen on more than one occasion. Quite honestly I am not sure how he got to be an exec at Bravo because he was a producer at CBS before that.

And people need to stop crediting him with Bravo shows, good and bad. He had NOTHING to do with them. He does not pitch ideas, he does not greenlight projects he was the exec in charge of talent. Basically he was the go between if a show was a hit. Shows are not "created" at Bravo..production companies shoot reality pilots and sell them to networks. Perfect Example/ Project Runway. Was a huge hit for Bravo, but Lifetime offered more money so they moved the show to lifetime. No one is crediting Andy with creating Project Runway now are they?

Andy has retained executive producer credit on SOME Real Housewives shows so he still has some clout with them, and he has WWHL.

Andy seems like a great guy. As long as you are famous and can do something for him he is a great guy. Talk to anyone at bravo (he even admits this) he can be somewhat of a DIVA to work with. He feels he is on a fame level far above the housewives, Vanderpump Rules kids, etc and talks down to them. Nene is up a level due to her being on Glee and the New Normal but trust me, she can turn on Andy or anyone on a dime.

On a personal note he is incredibly vain. He is also in complete denail about his age and height. He is short, like really short but claims to be 5'9" (this despite the fact he has a picture with Ross Perot in his book and the 5'5" former presidential candidate towers over him). He wears lifts in his shoes an shaved 2-3 years off his age. He whines about not finding love but all he does is take home the trade he gets to be on his show and lust after straight men he can't have.

by Anonymousreply 43102/19/2014

R416 so funny....ha ha ha

Why did Andy name his dog Wacha? What kind of a shitty name is that?

Why not Jed? Or Roger? Or even Scout?

The Silicon Valley show turned out to be a HUGE embarrassment. One of the creators was Mark Zuckerman's sister, so there were a lot of eyes watching the show in it's early days who were expecting A LOT more.

They actually showed the season finale during the DAY, it was so bad. Bravo just wanted to get it over with.

The girl on the show with the long brown hair (Kim Taylor?) moved to NY and is dating a super rich entrepreneur right now. I forget his name but he is a big deal in NY right now (young and handsome, too).

by Anonymousreply 43202/19/2014

[quote]Why did Andy name his dog Wacha? What kind of a shitty name is that?

Michael Joseph Wacha (born July 1, 1991), nicknamed Wacha Wacha, is an American professional baseball pitcher in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the St. Louis Cardinals.

by Anonymousreply 43302/19/2014

Thanks R433.

Maybe he's a good baseball player, but I don't think it is fair to give a dog such a shitty name.

Even "Freckles" would have been a more humane choice.

(If you are Andy, then Hello! and please try harder to book Artie Lange on WWHL.)

by Anonymousreply 43402/19/2014

Actually, NeNe has only been a guest on WWHL ONE time so far during the current RHOA's run. While she was a guest during her solo wedding show, she usually appears more than once during the RHOA season. All her cast members have already been on twice each with some more than that.

Maybe NeNe did stop kissing Andy's ass.

by Anonymousreply 43502/19/2014

Thanks [R431]you summed up what I thought. He is your typical 40 something gay man.

Shaves a few years off, who hasn't?

Is only nice to people who can help his career, none of have done that have we?

Goes home with the trade, instead of finding love, hmmmmmmm, not even going to touch that.

He's a guy from Missouri and from a have read/seen, from jsut a normal everyday run of the mill family, and he is famous, in NYC. Who the hell wouldn't be a little pretencious.

I guess what I'm saying is for all the "trade" he takes home after the show, none of them talk about this asshole? It's always, "I know someone, who goes to the gym, with the guy who once saw in peeing at the urninal and he shook it three times, so he jacked off in public"

I guess the only other thing I have to say if he's sucha - whatever - he was on Meet the fucking Press - gotta give the guy some credit.

by Anonymousreply 43602/19/2014

r436 Andy Cohen, why are you on datalounge??

by Anonymousreply 43702/19/2014

Yeah, I knew someone would say that [R437]- no, just some 40 something (and yes I shaved a few years off) single, gay, midwestern banker. I guess your typical Bravo watcher.

by Anonymousreply 43802/19/2014

R436 why only be nice to people who are above you? that is an assholian way to think. Obviously we don't know Andy but from what we've read (and heard if you listen to his intern in the "Ask Andy" clips posted on Bravo) he doesn't seem like that nice of a guy to the underlings.

There's nothing more annoying than a semi-famous person who kiss-asses the celebrities and treats ordinary folk who aren't in a position of power like shit.

Half of the celebrities Andy loves/is a fan of are cunts too. He was bullshit when the viewers overwhelmingly voted a negative reaction to the Vadge/Cyrus duet a few weeks ago. He was like "how could you hate that? what's wrong with people?" No Andy, how could you love that? What's wrong with [italic]YOU[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 43902/19/2014

I don't think you understand - he is a fame whore. He cultivates famous people as friends. If you go back and talk to people at CBS about he and Julie Chen (they were bffs when they worked there together) you will hear all the stories of how Andy would not do anything unless it was for Harry Smith or Paula Zahn or whomever was the anchor of CBS this morning at the time. He was "likable" too all of them but talk to the people who did the actual work about what it was like to work with Cohen.

Vanity is fine everyone is vain..he is to the point of being obnoxious. He only likes to date famous people, ala Benjamin Hickey and Lance Bass.

Let me put it this way, if you don treat him like OMG IT's ANDY COHEN!!! and you are not are nothing in his presence.

by Anonymousreply 44002/19/2014

I can't believe no twink who has ever been stuffed with Andy's Bravocock has ever come forward either to a tabloid or at least on DL to dish. Does he pay them off with nice gifts? I think Andy has an attractive face but I just don't find him sexy in any way. I'm under 30 and in good shape (his type) but I just have no interest. At most, I'd chat with him and then be on my way.

by Anonymousreply 44102/19/2014

R438, you sound easily impressed by even minor-leaguers like Cohen.

NYC is full of men like him. Having achieved some level of fame/success/wealth, they have no interest in their peers: they become obsessed with winning someone richer, more beautiful, younger, more renowned. Nothing less will do. Andy dates inappropriately younger, twinky guys (when they'll have him) because he is convinced he "deserves" one. Anything less would be "settling."

Having watched Miss Cohen in action on Fire Island last summer, I can vouch for this. And no, I don't believe all or even most middle-aged gay men act need to act like this, because it is shallow and ultimately, self-defeating.

by Anonymousreply 44202/19/2014

r442 nailed it. He feels entitled to having a young hot boyfriend.

As to why no one has spilled the T - someone did once in a thread. Guy had a pic of Andy Sleeping with an emmy in his bedroom..Guy was well hung and challenged Andy's claim of being a top...

by Anonymousreply 44302/19/2014

[R442] and [R443] not easily impressed by any means, I have friends that are better looking, and probably make more money, or some guys in the chorus of a couple of shows here in town and I suppose they act a little "uppity", but not to me. As to the "deserve a twink" comment, not sure what you mean. That all twinks should bow down to him and sleep with him because he's Andy Cohen? Hell I can name dozens for people who think they deserve a twink. I know I will never win this debate, but I just think the vitriol for him is a bit much. And 443 - would love to hear more of your well hung picture taker. Any others...

by Anonymousreply 44402/20/2014

R444, he put it rather clearly, so I'm finding it a but dubious that you don't understand what he means.

But maybe this will do it. TROPHY. He's looking for a trophy. Someone he can trot around and show off so he can feel 'like a success'. It's weird and creepy, but that's what it is.

And yeah, people will laugh about it behind his back, but no one will say it to his face.

by Anonymousreply 44502/20/2014 For what?? Have you taken a look at American culture, lately? Trash, honey. It's all about trash. He fits right in. That's hardly something to be proud of.

by Anonymousreply 44602/20/2014

Why are you people picking on Andy Cohen? Can there be any doubt that he's the Alistair Cooke of the 21st century? Just as Alistair brought us "Masterpiece Theatre," Andy brings us shows that reflect the culture of this century.

by Anonymousreply 44702/20/2014

Porn Star Diesel Washington follows only 32 people, with Andy being one of the very few not involved with porn (as a career.)

by Anonymousreply 44802/20/2014

Here is a perfect example of how VAIN and Self absorbed Andy is. He asked his good friend "Coopes" Anderson Cooper, if every gay guy threw themselves at him when Cooper came out publicly. This knowing full well that Cooper was with Ben at the time he publicly came out and had been for years...Andy asked it looking at the camera as if to say" well when I came out publicly, I got lots of ass!!"

You just know he wanted Cooper to ask him if that is what he experienced....Cooper just looked at him puzzeled and said no...he never goes anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 44902/20/2014

It's very tough for me to believe that Cohen gets a lot of ass. Certainly not hot ass. Even an ugly guy can score all the time with desperate people. But Cohen is such a cheese factory, with those goofy expressions, and his "who, me?!" routine, that he's incredibly off putting.

by Anonymousreply 45002/20/2014 is a twink the epitome of "hot" or a "trophy piece of ass"? I don't understand why some older gays think twinks are IT. I'm under 30 and prefer in shape, masculine guys. I would never want a twink. Andy has some fucked up thinking.

by Anonymousreply 45102/20/2014

When will she learn that Housewives Playhouse is NEVER funny?

by Anonymousreply 45202/20/2014

[quote]Andy has some fucked up thinking.

What took you so long to figure this?

by Anonymousreply 45302/20/2014

What's with the constant name dropping of Jimmy Fallon lately?

by Anonymousreply 45402/21/2014

You must be new to watching his show...Name Dropping is his life.

by Anonymousreply 45502/21/2014

Yeah, but the last few shows (every night this week) he keeps saying "my good friend Jimmy Fallon" or "we love Jimmy Fallon" or "Jimmy Fallon gets the Mazel of the Day."

by Anonymousreply 45602/21/2014

Back scratching (or log rolling?) at NBC Universal.

Not too unusual for different areas of the same parent company to promote each other.

by Anonymousreply 45702/21/2014

What is the deal with all the Stern ass kissing as of late?

It was very telling telling when he revealed last night that he hadn't been on Stern's show in nearly 2 years.

Cohen talks about "ma pal" Howard like they are best buds.

by Anonymousreply 45802/21/2014

Howard has long stated that he does not book guests who don't have anything to plug, in other words just to have them on. It is a long running gag on the show how people hate Gary because they think he is keeping them from being on the show when it is Howard who does not want a guest there just because. There are, of course, some exceptions, Kimmel, Stamos, Arquette to name a few who can come in anytime. Andy calls him his pal because of Beth Stern though really. Beth was/is friends with Kelly Bensimone. Brandi Glandville and the new NYC housewife. Andy would sell his wonky eye to get Beth on RHONYC.

Andy was on promoting his book, that was it but they are somewhat connected by Beth.

by Anonymousreply 45902/21/2014

[quote]What's with the constant name dropping

He's trying to catch up to the name-dropping record set by Regis Philbin.

by Anonymousreply 46002/21/2014

I like it when Patti LaBelle comes on, but I can't believe she actually held her tongue for a change when Andy had her play that game of "who's not a real diva". It looked like she wanted to ring the bell for almost all of them except Beyonce but didn't want to get into another feud. She did ring for Ke$ha, Minaj and Selena Gomez though lol.

by Anonymousreply 46102/22/2014

Did anyone see last night? Bizarre.

Miss Cohen began by virtually outing Elijah Wood from the start ("Honey! Sweetie!"), only to follow up with a question from a gay male caller: is there a special lady in Elijah's life? (He said no, unfortunately.)

Perhaps Andy think she is being frightfully clever or something by playing on both sides of the closet with obviously gay guests.

Or maybe Andy's just an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 46202/27/2014

Or maybe he's just functionally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 46302/27/2014

Andy really is sort of stupid. And he behaves in a self satisfied that causes you to dislike him which is too bad.

by Anonymousreply 46402/27/2014

Who was that lesbian hitting on Porsha when she was on with Rupaul a few days ago?

by Anonymousreply 46502/27/2014

Dierks was showing major basket last night, damn hot man

by Anonymousreply 46602/27/2014

Dierks Bentley is an alcoholic. NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 46702/27/2014

Watching that show now and Andy is completely insufferable.

Everyone just kisses his ass now. The callers, etc...

by Anonymousreply 46802/28/2014

He's a creep. Hope he'll be gone very soon.

by Anonymousreply 46902/28/2014

Andy looks good in navy blue suits.

by Anonymousreply 47003/01/2014

Liam Neeson and his big basket were back...Andy of course was falling all over him...and asking Julianna Marguelse Clooney questions...

by Anonymousreply 47103/01/2014

Andy Cohen and Liam Neeson are, somehow, close personal friends.

I have no idea how, I just know that Neeson's kids consider him an uncle.

by Anonymousreply 47303/04/2014

"I met him at Madonna's Oscar party last night.."

lol name dropping's was Guy Ritche's party...

by Anonymousreply 47403/04/2014

No, it actually was Madonna's party. The big buzz in Hollywood was that Sean Penn attended, with Charlize - it was their first official appearance as a couple in Hollywood together, and it was at his ex-wife's party... Guy Ritchie wasn't even in California.

by Anonymousreply 47503/05/2014

However will Miss Cohen choose between his boyfriend and his drag queen hag on DWTS?

by Anonymousreply 47603/05/2014

Te moment he said to Vanessa Beyer that he was at Madonna's party and wasn't sure if he was seeing Miley Cyrus or her ,he lost a good part of his audience. That was so over the top name dropping that he lost all credibility as someone with an ounce of cool.

by Anonymousreply 47703/05/2014

Technically, it was guy Oseary's party, her manager.

by Anonymousreply 47803/05/2014

[quote]Te moment he said to Vanessa Beyer that he was at Madonna's party and wasn't sure if he was seeing Miley Cyrus or her ,he lost a good part of his audience.

Not true. Any fan of Cohen is stupid enough to enjoy all his name dropping. Anyone who watches him just isn't bright.

by Anonymousreply 47903/05/2014

Sean will need a lot of TLC after those grueling workouts.

by Anonymousreply 48003/05/2014

r478 TY I kept hearing "Guy's party" as in "I went to Elton's, I went to Guy's.." I just assumed it was Ritche..but then it did not seem like him to throw a big Oscar Party.

WEHT Guy Richie anyway.

by Anonymousreply 48103/05/2014

Did anyone see the Elijah Wood show where Elijah said he lived in Austin part time and Andy goes "oh have got to come on the show then.." and you could see the look on Elijah's face like "umm don't out me"

by Anonymousreply 48203/05/2014

Andy's dog "Waka" is so damn cute! That dog has me mesmerized with his cuteness.

I'm so happy Andy rescued him. The thought that Waka was in a "kill shelter," and could have been put down, is so sad to me.

He is an adorable dog. Even Jeff Lewis the cold hearted robot, said that Andy "lucked out."

I love Waka. Although he looks more like a "Jerry" to me.

by Anonymousreply 48303/06/2014

Andy's squeeze Sean Avery and Anderson's b/f at the Oscars party seemed to be having a good time.

by Anonymousreply 48403/07/2014

Naomi Campbell was a surprise on WWHL last night.

She looked gorgeous, and was uncharacteristically poised, sweet, and well spoken. What happened?

Of course, she was plugging THE FACE. But still.

She could teach Miss Cohen a thing or two.

by Anonymousreply 48503/07/2014

SHe is obsessed with the RH franchise which Andy used to his advantage and became friends with notice she said she sends Andy emails to get advances of RH and showed off the ring Andy gave her for christmas.

Has anyone seen the Music video Andy made for his trip to Austin?..ugh he thinks he is Jimmy Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 48603/08/2014

[quote]Has anyone seen the Music video Andy made for his trip to Austin?..ugh he thinks he is Jimmy Fallon.

Well he fuckin' name drops Fallon every single night.

by Anonymousreply 48703/09/2014

Maybe it's just NBC universal cross- promotion.

by Anonymousreply 48803/09/2014

Will Andy be in the BALLroom when Sean Avery appears on Dancing With the Stars? Or will his NBC contract forbid it?

by Anonymousreply 48903/09/2014

[quote] Did anyone see the Elijah Wood show where Elijah said he lived in Austin part time and Andy goes "oh have got to come on the show then.." and you could see the look on Elijah's face like "umm don't out me"

Andy did it again, the last time Elijah was on his show.

Elijah was saying how he was feeling a little bit "under the weather," though he shook the other guest's hand.

The other guest said, "gee thanks a lot, now I'm going to get sick!" and then Andy replied, "oh me too because you kissed me backstage."

Elijah shot him a look like WTF???

Obviously, the kiss kiss is a gay thing, but Elijah didn't expect Andy to bring it up on the show... and yet he did.

There's a reason why Andy Cohen is aka "Shady Boots."

by Anonymousreply 49003/09/2014

Perhaps Elijah Wood won't reply to future invitations from Andy to be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 49103/09/2014

[quote]Do you think Andy and AC have fooled around? How about Andy and Consuelos?

No doubt Andy would want to do either one of them.

by Anonymousreply 49203/09/2014

I loved that Andy brought Wacha out on his show the other night. Wacha looked so fresh and comfortable sitting on his Daddy's lap.

Jeff Lewis said "you hit the jackpot" just as the show closed but I wondered who he was addressing---Andy or the dog.

Both are pretty damn lucky. That dog was sitting in a cage waiting for someone to save him in fucking West Virginia and now he's in the city with a summer cottage in the Hamptons, appearing on talk shows.

And Andy's shopping for a new place in the city now..

by Anonymousreply 49303/09/2014

r492 the rumor is that Mark and Andy hit it regularly and Ripa does not mind because it keeps Mark from going out and getting strange men..Andy is OFTEN a guest at the Consuelos house in the hamptons..solo I might add.

by Anonymousreply 49403/09/2014

Word in the streets. Andy Cohen is a cyber stalker who lust after straight men he hangs out with.

by Anonymousreply 49503/10/2014

Well Andy DID tweet this photo of the two boys hanging out on his boat...

by Anonymousreply 49603/10/2014

Didn't Kelly squeeze out 4 kids? Her vag must be loose as fuck! How do you expect Mark to come in that loose vag?

by Anonymousreply 49703/10/2014

Is Mark Consuelos gay? He hangs out with a LOT of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 49803/10/2014

R496's pic of Andy just screams "douchebag."

by Anonymousreply 49903/10/2014

Don't be J, R499.

Andy works hard for his money and he works hard to make connections, and that's his reward.

I'll never begrudge somebody who works hard for what they get.

I will admit, though, that Mark could easily be at home at any gay bar throughout the country. If he's straight, then you coulda fooled me.

by Anonymousreply 50003/10/2014

hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha...Andy works hard for his connections? Wow you obviously are fooled. Andy, since his CBS This Morning days is a huge celebrity kiss ass. He was loathed by his co-workers because he would constantly kiss up to the on air talent (Harry Smith, Paula Zahn...etc). He also only dated famous or wealthy gay men.

by Anonymousreply 50103/10/2014

But it worked for him 501, there's a whole thread here about him, none about you.

by Anonymousreply 50203/10/2014

[quote] Andy, since his CBS This Morning days is a huge celebrity kiss ass.

I'll grant you that.

Jimmy Kimmel was on his Sunday night WWHL SXSW show, and Jimmy looked completely bored, like he wanted to get outta there.

Andy was complimenting him left and right, but Jimmy looked stoic and unimpressed.

Honestly, though, it reflected better on Andy and worse on Jimmy. "Mr. Kimmel" looked as though he though he was above it all, and like he was Mr. Big Shot.

Whatever. Jimmy Kimmel's show sucks.

by Anonymousreply 50303/10/2014

[quote]Andy works hard for his money and he works hard to make connections,

Exactly! The people he stepped on and kicked in his climb up the celebrity ladder know how hard he works to make all the right connections.

by Anonymousreply 50403/10/2014

Kimmel was polite but definitely sat there as if he'd lost a major bet, and the punishment was doing WWHL.

I'm always astonished when someone that famous shows up for WWHL, given that there only about half a million viewers watching. Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 50503/10/2014

Saw last week's ep, with Jeff Lewis & Laurie Cohan (of The Walking Dead)...Jeff made Andy look like an idiot from one end of the show to the other.

by Anonymousreply 50603/10/2014

[quote]Do you think he ever shuts up?

Yes, just sit on his face.

by Anonymousreply 50703/10/2014

r502 how do you know there is not a thread on me? hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 50803/11/2014

Andy is so pathetic.

Talking about smoking weed with Willie Nelson so he would sound cool.

by Anonymousreply 50903/13/2014

Dave Franco was on last night. He was adorable -- but seemed really stupid.

I did like Seth Rogan's answer to "Why did you call Justin Bieber a piece of shit?"

"Because Justin Bieber's a piece of shit."

by Anonymousreply 51003/13/2014

Yeah, and Dave Franco kept making this snort guffaw sound during the whole program. I think that means he's not a deep thinker.

by Anonymousreply 51103/13/2014

These fucking scene re-enactments are never funny.

by Anonymousreply 51203/13/2014

He just asked Shaq how big his dick is and was prying Josh Lucas to kiss him.

Last night he was talking about going out with Seth Rogen & Dave Franco to score some weed and pussy.

Is he schizo?

by Anonymousreply 51303/13/2014

YES! Sunday night's guests are Kim Zolciak & She by Sheree!!!

by Anonymousreply 51403/13/2014

R513, you have to ask??

by Anonymousreply 51503/13/2014

I switched on just for that Shaq dick question and I turned it off.

Seth, Craig, Jimmy F, Jimmy K, David, Chelsea, Conan - there is no frigging need for 7 expensively-produced talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 51603/13/2014

what did Shaq say? I am guessing he was not too receptive to a man asking him that..a gay man at that.

by Anonymousreply 51703/14/2014

[quote] Andy is so pathetic.

Actually, you uber haters are so pathetic.

Andy is an out, proud, 45 year old gay man who is unapologetic about who he is. And I fucking LOVE HIM for it.

His late night show is one of the best things on television... and 10x better than Fallon or Seth Meyers.

This SXSW week was especially awesome, in terms of guests and musicians.

To me, he has more than proved that he can host his own show. He does great with 2 guests and a small audience, but he THRIVES with a larger audience.

Anyone who doesn't see it, is just an ugly hater.

[quote] He just asked Shaq how big his dick is and was prying Josh Lucas to kiss him.

And guess what? They both fucking LOVED IT.

Shaq had fun with the question, and Josh Lucas actually kissed Andy on the lips!

Both Dave Franco and Josh Lucas said they loved the show! Choke on that, haterades!

There literally is no other show on television, like WWHL.

All of the other late-night formats are tired!

Andy talks about shade, and gay issues, and pot, and really, whatever the fuck he wants to talk about.

And guests appreciate that. They can let loose.

I think the best thing about this show is that you'll see big name stars on, like Seth Rogan, and then the fucking CEO of Grindr will be on the same show!

And then Shaq with the guy from the BBQ Pit in Austin?

WWHL is unlike anything we've ever seen before on a talk-show, and I am loving every minute of it.

So dear haters, keep wallowing in your bitter hatred. It won't change the fact that Andy is meeting the top celebs in movies and television, and you're still... in your basement being miserable.

by Anonymousreply 51803/14/2014

r518 Hi Andy!

by Anonymousreply 51903/14/2014

How predictable, R519. But, no.

Just someone who loves to see the haters wallow in their misery.

Especially ones who are clawing to see an out and proud gay man, fail.

by Anonymousreply 52003/14/2014

r520 okay Andy!

by Anonymousreply 52103/14/2014

[quote]Andy is an out, proud, 45 year old gay man who is unapologetic about who he is. And I fucking LOVE HIM for it.

So why was he seriously talking about getting a lap dance from that stripper, seeing her tits and then scoring some pussy with the guys after the show?

by Anonymousreply 52203/14/2014

Oh, dear. r518/r520 is kirker.

by Anonymousreply 52303/14/2014

R518 = hate monger. Lacks the mental capacity to comprehend the difference between "dislike" and "hate." His entire miserable outlook is viewed through a veil of hate.

by Anonymousreply 52403/14/2014

r118 makes some good points about why the show is so enjoyable. Sometimes I read the comments here before I see the episode and wonder if we've watched the same program, for example the comments on Jimmy Kimmel. He seemed to be having a fine time (although he seemed a little baked!) and I got the impression he enjoyed himself.

by Anonymousreply 52503/14/2014

I meant r518!

by Anonymousreply 52603/14/2014

Love Andy/WWHL.

Can you see Fallon, Meyers, Letterman, Kimmel pointedly asking a guest about their "alledged" affairs, bankruptcy, firing, pot smoking, being dumped, convictions, foreclosures, sexuality/preference, etc?

Answer: Hell-to-the-No! (P*ssies)

(He'll run some of those same topics by Kim Z. and She-by-Sheree this Sunday night. Can't Wait!)

by Anonymousreply 52703/14/2014

Just watched a bunch of the Austin episodes and I don't know if the detractors here watched the same show. Andy and his guests seemed to be having a blast. Shaq was so cool and played along with everything, Josh never stopped smiling, Kimmel was a good sport, Seth Rogan and Dave Franco were frank and funny.

It was like a five day party and I had a ball watching.

by Anonymousreply 52803/15/2014

I watch this show depending on the guests. I do like certain bravolebrities and real celebrities, but sometimes the guests are too boring and I don't bother.

by Anonymousreply 52903/15/2014

Andy and Graham are the best .... So much more fun and entertaining than any of the other talk shows. I think even the guests think so!

by Anonymousreply 53003/15/2014

[quote] Can you see Fallon, Meyers, Letterman, Kimmel pointedly asking a guest about their "alledged" affairs, bankruptcy, firing, pot smoking, being dumped, convictions, foreclosures, sexuality/preference, etc?

Omg, my all-time favorite late night talk show question has to be...

"Shaq, you wear size 23 shoes. How big is your dick??"

Nobody would ever ask that question of a guest in a million years, and that's what makes the show so outrageously fun!

[quote] I watch this show depending on the guests. I do like certain bravolebrities and real celebrities, but sometimes the guests are too boring and I don't bother.

Yes, but isn't that the case with ALL talk shows? You watch the ones you like, and skip the ones you don't like. Duh.

I think people are looking too hard to find fault with Andy. I don't know if it's jealousy, or misery on their part, or just a case of "crabs in a bucket," but the Andy hate here is kind of funny.

In my opinion, it's just jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 53103/15/2014

Something you cheerleaders fail to realize. They screen the guests. You think Shaq had no idea he was going to ask that question??

by Anonymousreply 53203/15/2014

It wasn't as if Shaq didn't answer the how-big-is-your-dick question. And Josh Lucas was really entertained that the question was even asked/answered.

As for the Seth Rogan episode, Rogan was laughing so often he seemed to be having a really good time.

by Anonymousreply 53303/15/2014

Celebrities are boneheads. WWHL proves it. Every show there is a quiz. It is pointless yet these celebrities act like it's the SATs. Good grief! They take forever to answer or just stare. It's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 53403/15/2014

Jonathan Groff identifying voice actors in cartoons (Charo, Cloris Leachman, Carol Channing) was the exception.

I wonder if Andy tried to pick him up after the show.

by Anonymousreply 53503/15/2014

R531 some people watch a late night show regardless of the guests and watch it just because they love the host. I only watch any late night show for the guest.

What annoys me about Andy is when he gets stuck on stupid, current/younger slang. I'm under 30 myself but I don't go around using our current slang 24/7. Sometimes Andy will hear something during a Bravo show and just repeat it 100 times during WWHL like a toddler.

I also don't like his kiss-assing of certain celebs-both ones who are guests and ones who aren't. You have to question anyone who is a STAN of both Vadge and Shitney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 53603/15/2014

Andy would make a fine hood ornament. and he reads this DL. Probably has it on "google alert"

by Anonymousreply 53703/15/2014

[quote]Sometimes Andy will hear something during a Bravo show and just repeat it 100 times during WWHL like a toddler.

It's pathetic to hear him do this so often.

by Anonymousreply 53803/15/2014

r530, so glad you mentioned Graham Norton. His show is hilarious, the guests are relaxed and just say funny, unexpected things.

What I like about both shows is that they bring out all the guests at once -- two on Andy's, plus the bartender, and three or four on Graham.

Kind of reminds me of one of the charms of the old Joe Franklin show -- bring out all the disparate guests at once, and enjoy the (sometimes) mismatched mix.

by Anonymousreply 53903/15/2014

from the pages of Cohen is a vain egotist...he often gets annoyed when people call him a pocket gay...going so far as to say on his show once

"some people have referred to me as a pocket, even though I am 5'9""

Here is Andy with Ian Somerhalder in SxSW - Ian is 5'9" tall are you again Andy?

by Anonymousreply 54003/17/2014

[quote]Ian Somerhalder is 5'9"

I have stood next to Ian and he is the tiniest, thinnest thing. I'm 6', but my father is only 5'7". Ian seemed more petite than my dad.

And I couldn't get my head around how tiny his legs were in his skinny jeans.

by Anonymousreply 54103/17/2014

OMG! Andy threw some SERIOUS shade at Kim ZB last night!

Andy: " . . . Sheree, you're looking Great!"

Sheree: "Thank you, Andy." (She beams at the compliment.)

(Kim ZB. instinctly leans into Sheree's space, awaiting her own compliment . . . She was met by nothing but 'crickets;' Andy quickly moved on to his next question.)

(Kim was momentarily stunned by Andy's blatant 'dis.')

Looks like Kim probably ain't coming back to RHoA.

by Anonymousreply 54203/17/2014

R542 That either did not happen or was edited out of the non-live broadcast.

Andy specifically said that Kim looked great (but in a "you lost your pregnancy weight" not "your face isn't frightening" way).

What I thought was funny was broke-ass Sheree fronting about her endeavors and Chateau Shemale.

It also has to be uncomfortable for these "ladies" to see how rough they looked and how trashy their mouths were on the first seasons.

by Anonymousreply 54303/17/2014

MTV Cribs is still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 54403/17/2014

[quote]MTV Cribs is still on the air?

I assumed that was the joke she had prepared to deflect any embarrassing questions about the unfinished pile of lumber she blew her last paycheck on.

by Anonymousreply 54503/17/2014

You know both Kim and Sheree will be living on the street [again] before too long.

Sheree built a house with a ballroom and roller rink when she had no job security? The bank, of course, took it and she got nothing.

And Kim's husband can't work for the NFL forever and she stormed off the set on a show (forfeiting an almost $1M contract) and then lost her other paycheck on the other show that she was fired from for walking off the first?

by Anonymousreply 54603/17/2014

Doesn't Kim have her own show?

by Anonymousreply 54703/17/2014

R547: Tardy for the Wedding was tied in to RHOA by the production company.

When she walked off RHOA, they fired her from both shows.

NeNe tweeted about that and it appears to be true as Kim announced that she would not be on RHOA again and her other show would not have a season two.

by Anonymousreply 54803/17/2014

Andy Cohen's Tweet this morning after the earthquake:

"but tell us how nice the weather is..."

by Anonymousreply 54903/17/2014

I'll be more than happy to tell him how nice the weather is after he finishes shoveling the snow off of his sidewalk.

by Anonymousreply 55003/17/2014

tweet from the flooding from the hurricane andy...

by Anonymousreply 55103/17/2014

what seems odd is - no one on here really posts about hooking up with cohen? One guy did once a while back on a different thread but you think some of those bartenders would talk lol.

by Anonymousreply 55203/18/2014

[quote]you think some of those bartenders would talk

Why would they talk about having sex with Andy Cohen? Would you brag to the world if you had sex with Perez Hilton or Gabourey Sidibe R552?

by Anonymousreply 55303/18/2014

I would end my life if I had sex with Perez Hilton...I would post on her the second after I came from having sex with Gabourey.

by Anonymousreply 55403/18/2014

maybe Andy pays them off with hush-money or gifts? We know he's not in a relationship and that he goes to gay hot-spots. I'm sure he gets guys somehow.

by Anonymousreply 55503/18/2014

I want to like him, since he's an out and proud gay, but I'm starting to dislike him more and more...why does he keep acting like a 13 year old girl? I have no problem with girly guys, if it's authentic--Andy is just so fucking fake.

Also, I gagged when he said his "buddy" Sean Avery was "robbed" on DWTS, because he was "amazing".

by Anonymousreply 55603/18/2014

Last night we also learned that despite the festivities (and the cute drunken Irish natives behind the bar), Miss Cohen "despises" Saint Patrick's Day. No real further explanation.

by Anonymousreply 55703/18/2014

Amy Phillips is a fucking bore. Why does Andy insist on making this unfunny woman happen? She belongs on the current season of SNL. Yes, she's that unfunny.

by Anonymousreply 55803/18/2014

I think he's hard to like because he seems so shallow. He's not a role model. He's just a particularly famous gay with attitude.

by Anonymousreply 55903/18/2014

I think it's because a 48 year old man is obsessed with tweeners and says things like Sobes,,,Toats and Adorbs....

by Anonymousreply 56003/18/2014

He's just one step over from Perez Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 56103/18/2014

Anyone see tuesday when Kristen Cavallari was on? stupid anti-vaccine bitch. Her weak attempt at defending her position mentioned asthma and allergies the fuck are any of those possible UNPROVEN side effects worse than catching a life-threatening or debilitating disease?

see below

by Anonymousreply 56203/20/2014

559 and 560 said it all.

it's like watching a hyperactive seventh grade girl without much sense.

except s/he must be doing something right to be so successful.

but can success be defines as pandering garbage TV?

by Anonymousreply 56303/20/2014

Enrique Iglesias on tonight!

by Anonymousreply 56403/20/2014

I felt so bad for Enrique last night. He looked so uncomfortable being there.

by Anonymousreply 56503/21/2014

what did Andy ask him?

by Anonymousreply 56603/21/2014

My goodness, Enrique is still so pretty. He doesn't look 38 at all.

by Anonymousreply 56703/21/2014

hahahhahahahahahha I met someone who said Andy gave him a mean case of the herp lol.........I died.

by Anonymousreply 56803/21/2014

A CASE of the herp? Once you have it, you have it.

by Anonymousreply 56903/21/2014

WTF. Does Enrique have strange taste or what. In the "marry, shag, kill" game, he at first didn't want to answer. America Ferrera initially gave the answers for him (marry Beyonce, shag P!nk and kill Britney). Enrique then finally gave an answer and "I don't want to kill anyone but marry Britney and shag P!nk". HELLO? what kind of straight man would give that answer?

and to think he's with Anna Kournikova...

Andy of course loved the answer because he's a Shitney stan.

by Anonymousreply 57003/21/2014

Em, he's probably the straight equivalent of "no brown, no rice". Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 57103/21/2014

[quote]I felt so bad for Enrique last night. He looked so uncomfortable being there.

Anyone going there knows it won't be an easy interview like any other talk show. AC really hits people with some bizarro questions.

by Anonymousreply 57203/23/2014

Check the first 1:30 of this video...Andy once dated a guard at the penguin house of the St. Louis zoo:

by Anonymousreply 57303/27/2014

What will be Andy's next step up in the business?

by Anonymousreply 57404/05/2014

573, That's because Andy WAS a penguin in the St. Louis Zoo. He does look sort of zooish.

by Anonymousreply 57504/05/2014

Andy has weighed in on the Mozilla CEO's resignation!

by Anonymousreply 57604/05/2014

Love his six packs!

by Anonymousreply 57704/05/2014

lmao anyone see WWHL last night? Andy announced right away he had a blister on his lip from a sunburn he got while on spring break...OK Andy we believe you...

by Anonymousreply 57804/07/2014

[quote]Andy announced right away he had a blister on his lip

Was it immediatly noticeable?

by Anonymousreply 57904/07/2014

More like a herpes chancre sore.

by Anonymousreply 58004/08/2014

R579 it made his mouth move in a funny way when he went to speak. It was towards the left side of his lower lip (our right as we watch him on tv/computer). I didn't notice a blister right away but I definitely noticed his mouth was moving strangely instantly. You can really see it in this clip when he turns his head to talk to the guests lol:

(I will say his dog is cute)

by Anonymousreply 58104/08/2014

Andy reads every post about him.

by Anonymousreply 58204/08/2014

how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 58304/08/2014

I actually do believe that Andy has popped into this thread (and others on DL) from time to time.

But I think he was more put off by that SNL skit about him a year or two ago than he was by anything said here.

Poor Andy: he really just wants to be adored. And in his version of reality, he is!

by Anonymousreply 58404/08/2014

R576 His response shows what a gay Uncle Tom he is.

by Anonymousreply 58504/08/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 58604/08/2014

well he wouldn't be the butt of so many jokes if he didn't act like a pre-teen hetero girl. The way he repeats certain catch phrases over and over again is pathetic, as is the way he fawns over so many celebs is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 58704/08/2014

I'll be curious if his lip still has that "blister" tonight on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 58804/08/2014

I wish he would go away and take all the housewives with him.

by Anonymousreply 58904/08/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 59004/08/2014

Okay so..Andy Cohen does not COME UP with ANY of these shows. Not one. He did not create the housewives, he did not create ANY SHOW on Bravo. He was the exec in charge of Talent when he was a Bravo exec (he has since been fir...err stepped down from his role at Bravo, in the agreement he retains exec producer credit on some housewives franchises.)

This is the exact reason he was fire...err stepped down from his exec role at Bravo. Because of WWHL people just assumed Andy created all these shows and was HBIC. He is not, never was. He had some role in casting post show success (read replacement housewives) but the shows are wholly produced by various production companies and sold to Bravo. Project Runway was on Bravo, when they could not agree on a new contract it moved to Lifetime. Cohen had nothing to do with Project Runway he has nothing to do with RH other than weaseling in himself as an EP. Of special note, Andy is responsible for some of the worst casting choices as housewives, like Quinn and Peggy on much so that when Bravo was looking for new housewives for NYC - Andy asked Bethany for her help in selecting the cast (Bethany takes credit for Aviva).

To the person who said the SNL skit hurt him most. You are right. There are a few things that will bruise his ego hard. His height is a major one. He will cry foul if you call him a pocket gay or short. He claims to be 5'9" but is clearly not (he was photographed with Ross Perot and was shorter than him! and that pic was in his own book !!). He also hates to be considered queeny. He feels he is very masculine, because he drinks scotch and wears a suit. He fails to realize talking like a teen at 48 makes you queeny.

by Anonymousreply 59104/09/2014

Oooh, good shady boots at R592!

We're approaching the end of this Andy thread, bitches! Will there be a thread 2?

Or will we all take the Fifth?

by Anonymousreply 59204/09/2014

plead the fifth not take it.

by Anonymousreply 59304/09/2014

I like him. I enjoyed his memoir Most Talkative and he seems to enjoy his show and having fun. His repeating of phrases is greatly exaggerated here.

by Anonymousreply 59404/10/2014

Plonk! Thanks you r594 you are totes adorbs..blooo!

by Anonymousreply 59504/10/2014

R594 no it's not...haven't you seen WWHL? That's all he does. He's obsessed with repeating catchphrases of the housewives.

anyway what do we think of him last week "on spring break" in Miami? BTW what middle aged man goes on "spring break"? Whatever happened to just vacation?

by Anonymousreply 59604/11/2014

r576 His tweet is disgusting. Not surprised since he has well known homophobes on his show, and never confronts them.

by Anonymousreply 59704/11/2014

I saw a youtube of ask andy and they did a would you on a list of celebs via Tinder...they showed Kevin Spacey and he went ..ewww swipe swipe swipe...sounds like there is a story there. He said he would hate fuck Juan Pablo and he would do Mike Tyson before and after face tatoo.

So basically he is a whore. But we knew that.

by Anonymousreply 59804/11/2014

I thinK he is hot

by Anonymousreply 59904/11/2014

...And that begs the question, "Is he seeing anybody?"

Shall we start another?

by Anonymousreply 60004/11/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!