Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you cheated?

What cause you to cheat? Did it break you up or are you still together?

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

Haven't cheated, but when I was young and single, I was apparently the go-to guy for strangers who wanted to cheat. Not one-nighters; I tended to get involved with a succession of guys who were cheating on their wives or boyfriends. Most of them, incidentally, stayed together, which invariably upset me, because I actually believed them when they said they were breaking up and we'd be together.

Fascinating Aida does a lovely song about a man who's "a teensy bit more married than he said."

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

But I'm always true to you, darlin', in my fashion, Yes, I'm always true to you, darlin', in my way.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

[quote]I tended to get involved with a succession of guys who were cheating on their wives or boyfriends.

I got involved once with a guy who was cheating on a guy who was cheating on his wife.

The guy was a young attractive "new in town" writer and the married guy was a producer. He actually took me to his house when he and his wife were out of town and I fucked him on their bed with a framed photograph of them watching from the bedstand. Surreal.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

I once copied from the paper of the girl next to me in 3rd grade.

No, we didn't break up.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.