Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Vanity Fair To Go After Gwyneth Paltrow, Nigella Lawson and Kristen Stewart

Vanity Fair just might be interesting again.

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2013

The bare midriff look does not work for Goop.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

Goopy and Trampire are fair game. Going after Nigella is nauseating. Her psycho ex is trying to claim that those pics of him strangling her was actually him checking for coke up her nostrils. Abusive ass is trying to destroy her reputation and VF is going to help him.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

Vanity Fair's journalistic integrity and sense is really low brow. Case in point - putting nut case, bearding for Hollywood's biggest freak Nicole Kidman on the front cover.

Somehow I get the sense that they are pissing off everybody in Hollywood with their aggressive and intrusive tactics and the only people who want to cooperate them now are B/C Listers, dead people and has been's.

On another note - Goop's outfit is very ill advised.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

They can do whatever they want to Goop and Stewart, but Nigella is a GODDESS!

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

Oh, no! Her husband was abusive and so she's a goddess and should not be involved in a magazine story! Horrors!

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

R4 - You are so right about Nigella.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

Gwyneth's face and hair are not attractive in those pics. I never before noticed how horsey her face seems. Her skin is far too shiny and her hair color is a mess. She could have benefited from pressing powder and more makeup. My first thought was, "This is the most beautiful woman in the world???"

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

Goop does not look good at all.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

Op misread or mistyped: it's the Daily Fail that's going after Nigella, not VF. I'm assuming this will be at the behest of her god awful ex Saatchi. They've been posting photos of him on dates with that equally awful Trinny Woodall for weeks now.

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

VF should go after the Kardashians and systematically expose them for the dirty, sleazy scumbags they are, going all the way back to Robert Kardashian Sr. in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

No R10, you are a fool, you do not give the Kardashians any more press. They don't deserve it, they have never deserved it and god knows they would welcome all the attention.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

The Daily Fail is "reporting" on VF's war with Nigella.

Every body is making money from this atm I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

I'm amazed that there's enough interest in Kristen Stewart to make it worth their trouble, now that her franchise and her career have ended.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

Kristen Stewart excerpts are already on and the article is fairly boring. Nothing juicy. Just how Liberty Ross overcame her cheating husband.

by Anonymousreply 1410/30/2013

I would love VF going after Affleck/Garner, Halle Berry or Katie Holmes and expose their photo op PR campaign with their kids.

I find it sickening that almost every Hollywood idiot uses their kids for favorable PR.

by Anonymousreply 1510/31/2013

[quote]VF should go after the Kardashians and systematically expose them for the dirty, sleazy scumbags they are

As opposed to the current press they get which highlights the fact that they're dirty, sleazy scumbags - the very things that have made them both wealthy and famous.

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2013

Given that the 'Daily Fail' is going after Nigella -I know, they're the last people you'd expect to attack a sexy, successful, much-liked woman - at least they can't pull a Miliband.

Nigella's Dad was of course Thatcher's Chancellor (till they fell out), so saying he 'hated Britain' won't work in this case. (Thatcher being the 'Fail's' Virgin Mary.) But, they'll find something.

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2013

Charles Saatchi is a piece of work. He is apparently 'miffed' that he has been painted at the villian. Is he serious? What does he expect when he was photographed with his hand around his wife's throat.

First, Saatchi tried to dismiss the incident as a 'playful tiff'. The photographs show Nigella with a look of terror on her face and fear in her eyes. So I guess Saatchi's idea of playful differs to mine.

Then he tried to dismiss it as being all over in a matter of seconds. Then the photographer who took the photos said that he was there for about 20 minutes taking pictures.

He has such a blase attitude to his violent act against his wife. Also if he thinks he can do that to her in a public place it makes you think what he could be capable of in the privacy of their own home.

Saatchi accepted a Police Caution. Under British law it is not a criminal conviction but it is seen as an admission of guilty.

He has complained that Nigella did not speak up for him after the story broke in the press. I personally think that if Nigella did that she would be finished.

Nigella throughout this whole incident has kept a dignified silence. Saatchi has shown himself to be a controlling bully.

The media should throw it's weight behind Nigella. Otherwise the bully's always win.

by Anonymousreply 1810/31/2013

Kisses to R18.

by Anonymousreply 1910/31/2013

When is the Simon Halls expose?

by Anonymousreply 2010/31/2013

I had to laugh when I saw Nicole Kidman on the cover - what is this 1999?

VF has long been out of touch, but this is beyond absurd.

Why they did not dump that pompous fossil Graydon for Adam Moss is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 2110/31/2013

Kisses right back at ya R19

by Anonymousreply 2210/31/2013

The gay Vatican article looks interesting. I haven't bought the magazine in ages, though. I'll wait til it comes online.

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2013

Bizzarely, Saatchi still went on to dump and divorce Nigella, supposedly against her will?

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2013

Really R24. Why in god's name would anyone want to remain married to someone that did that to you. I think if I were Nigella I would have lost all trust, respect and love for him.

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2013

The most embarrassing part of Nicole Kidman being on the cover is that it was supposed to kick off her Oscar campaign for Grace of Monaco. However, that movie has been pushed to March 2014.

by Anonymousreply 2610/31/2013

R25 Stockholm Syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 2710/31/2013

Breaking - Saatchi is no longer going to sue Nigella as he wants to get on with his life. In other words his lawyers have advised him that he doesn't have a case and his PR people have advised him that he will look like an even bigger villian.

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!