Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Kanye West Having a Breakdown?

More ranting on Ryan Seacrest's show:

On what frustrates him: “People say, ‘Life isn’t fair. What are you complaining about?’ [But] it’s not fair that I dont have infrastructure for what I want to to do in clothing because I’m crazy influential. Meaning, like, there’s no way for it to not work. When we do t-shirts, we do $200,000 in five hours, it works, but it’s a wall … It’s the Michael Jackson glass ceiling when he couldn’t get his videos played because he was considered to be urban. Now for me, what I want to create isn’t about black and white, but the reason why I’m not able to create what I want to create is about being black and is about classism. And that’s that wall when I took [Kim] to the Met Ball and they put it up on and tried to say she wasn’t there because they didn’t want a reality show girl there.

“Or like with the Hollywood Walk of Fame … it’s not the walk of singing … it’s the Walk of Fame … and classism has been going on before racism. We’re classist. We have our cool table … and there’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now. She’s got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday … and collectively we’re the most influential with clothing. No one is looking at what [President] Obama is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day… so it’s to say when we are there and [editor-in-chief of French Vogue] Carine Roitfeld supports my girl, that’s a breakthrough … there’s a wall of classism that we are breaking through.”

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

He's right 100%

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

We drive all our men insane.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

I think he's schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

He's just a narcissistic mess. He's simply relaxed enough to talk openly about it!

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

Too bad all his money couldn't buy his mother a board certified plastic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

I wish I could care but I've got bills to pay.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

r6=Harry Chaphin

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

He's such a dull, bullying, whining, self-absorbed, stupid twat. One hopes the inevitable comes very soon.

And one hopes the idiot at R1 some day recognizes that at times people make a face not because of "classist" reasons but because the spittle of the sputtering, threatening nincompoop howling at them is by its nature offensive, and would be to the most humble person in the world.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

r9 must be new in town

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

I would say yes, but he seems to be in a perpetual breakdown, so no? He is clearly mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

He's just full of crap.

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!