Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

House Hunters on HGTV

I've been watching a marathon and laughing my ass off at these entitled, young couples who drive their realtors crazy. They never have any money, but they want the world. The typical scenario is they have $6k to put down and a budget of $300k, but they have a list a mile long of all their requirements.

They are shown a number of properties in their modest price range, but are horrified at how little it buys. The yard isn't big enough for the dog. Those appliances are a little dated. We have to have granite. The guest room is too small. Where is the large, luxurious master bath? Yuck, those windows are so 90's. No fireplace? My commute to the city can't be more than 30 minutes. The house has to be move-in ready.

LMAO. I don't know how realtors can keep a straight face. If it were me, I'd take these douches to a trailer park and say.....THIS is what you can afford.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 1011/10/2013

Oh shit, another House Hunters thread? Really?

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 110/29/2013

What amazes me the house hunting couples all want huge entertainment areas..and the show must be scripted when the hubby starts commenting on the back splash in the kitchen, granite counter tops, and they all want privacy.."I can see my neighbors"...and what about the 3-car garage to store all their bikes, boats.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 210/29/2013

I wish to god, that one day a realtor would take one of these entitled couples to an old refrigerator box under a bridge and tell them, this is within your budget and it has an open plan so you can entertain all of your friends!

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 310/29/2013

How many straight men know what wainscotting is? or a chair rail?

When Sandra Rinomato was on PROPERTY VIRGINS she would attempt to educate the homebuyers.. One woman complained that the kitchen counters were Corian and not granite. The woman said Corian was cheap looking and Sandra replied "Corian ain't cheap!"

Another time, the wife was whining about small closets in an older house. Sandra had to tell her that in the 1920s, people didn't buy as much clothes as they do now. Back then, all the clothes could fit in an armoire or a wardrobe. The wife was dunderstruck

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 410/29/2013

Completely fake show. A man went to see a home we looked at during our house hunting. Same exact house, but suddenly was in a very nice neighborhood, instead of right next to the freeway (which is why we passed it up) the first floor was the same, but the basement and third floor were completely different.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 510/29/2013

Yes, the House Hunters women and the closet space being so important and they do always look stunned whenever buying an extra armoire or wardrobe is suggested. Why? You're spending a lot of money on a big purchase -- a house -- and it's not going to come with every single thing you want. The other thing I find annoying is when they make a big deal about their bedroom furniture not fitting. Just get new furniture. I doubt what they have is that special anyway or they'd mention that.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 610/29/2013

I think people are surprised when they watch House Hunters International and see the mini fridges in British kitchens because when we watch UK shows on PBS, the characters have full sized refrigerators.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 711/09/2013

[quote] Oh shit, another House Hunters thread? Really?

This one is better.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 811/10/2013

It's pretty obvious that the unfurnished or least furnished apartment or house is the one they're going to pick.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 911/10/2013

What is with the ugly dark wallpaper in UK homes? It's heinous.

by Get another $300k, bitch, and MAYBE we'll talkreply 1011/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.