Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

PCP/Angel Dust

As scary as they say?

No, not crazy enough to try it or even come close to someone on it, but morbidly curious.

Share horror stories of PCP here.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

Years and years ago I smoked some pot that had been laced with it. Not. Fun.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

I can't imagine why anyone would try a drug as notoriously frightening and awful as PCP. I suppose it must have euphoric qualities if people continue to use it. Wasn't Aaron Hernandez (NFL player) a habitual user?

I wouldn't want to be in a half-mile radius of anyone on something like bath salts or Angel Dust.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

I never would have smoked it had I known what it was. At the time, I thought it was just ordinary tree. It was only later when I started feeling really weird and ill that someone said, "Oh yea, angel dust does that the first time you do it."

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

And then there's DMT...

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

OK, fess up you PCP-smoking gurleenas. We all know some of you are high on it right now as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

Sorry, OP. We were all scared straight by Linda Hunt jumping off a balcony on Afternoon Specials.

No PCP/Angel Dust stories for you!

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

R5 I wish.

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

I'm strictly a coke and cock guy myself.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

PCP-head bump.

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

Same thing happened to me as r1. It was awful, an awful experience. I have no idea why anyone would want to have that feeling.

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

Yes. worse!

I smoked a PCP-laced joint once (I thought it was just regular pot), and temporarily went deaf, then blind for a couple minutes each! The longest few minutes of my life! After regaining my senses, I passed out. My skin was completely yellow for the next 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

there was some guy in texas years ago who took it and poked his eyes out with an ice pick

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

I did it a few times in my high school years. The first time was a laced joint and it just seemed like really good weed, we were very stoned. Lacing a joint was how the dealers would get you to buy it, assuming you liked the high. I snorted it once during school and actually went blind for about 20 minutes in class and never went anywhere near it again.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!