Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Presidential personality -I can't imagine President Obama yelling

Of all the journalists, both friendly and hostile, who have written about President Obama, have any of them stated he ever yelled at somebody or something? (Michelle I can see yelling, but not Obama.)

I'm a yeller and I descend from a long line of yellers, so his temperament fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 1710/30/2013

I can definitely see him yelling, in a fairly controlled way.

I wouldn't want to cross him, that's for sure. Yelling or not, he'd slice and dice you for a fool before you had a chance to catch your breath.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

He was a college instructor and community activist; it would take willful ignorance to send him over the edge. He surrounds himself with his team; you won't see him lose his shit.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

Yelling like an out of control Rosie O'donnell? no. Sternly raising his voice to get his point across, yes.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

[quote]I'm a yeller and I descend from a long line of yellers

You're old, too, aren't you, OP? Because there is something rather rabid about your post.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

You must be 14 OP

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

R6, I have had the worst day in a long time. You have made it ever so much better. Thank you.

W&W.

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

I envision exactly what R4 says. In public he seems unflappable.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

There's something rather rancid about your pussy, R6.

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

Trust me, he WILL cut a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

R10, while it is not surprising you lack the knowledge to get the joke, it is understandable that a rabid Old Yeller such as you would respond with a frothy snarl.

And to think I withheld commenting on your general illiteracy and inability to follow basic English usage. Tsk.

Such a mongrel.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

[quote] He was a college instructor and community activist; it would take willful ignorance to send him over the edge. He surrounds himself with his team; you won't see him lose his shit.

I thought this comment was going to end differently.

I'd put college instructors and community activists high on the list of people who yell.

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

As a child were you beaten often or daily r5?

by Anonymousreply 1310/30/2013

he's an introvert, they more often than not break rules out of bitterness or simply withdraw.

The yellers like OP (and myself) act otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 1410/30/2013

You got me, R12. Good one.

by Anonymousreply 1510/30/2013

Kisses, OP.

I can't imagine Obama yelling, either. But I'd take his thoughtful, slow but emphatic argument over GW Bush's insolent put-downs or Jimmy Carter's moralizing superiority any day.

by Anonymousreply 1610/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.