Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brad Pitt stops using soap, smells like dog

It appears that the World's Sexiest Man, twice-over, is paraben-paranoid. The always accurate National Enquirer reports that Pitt is so taken with the naturalist beauty that he has sworn off soap. He is showering with a concoction of his own making "a mixture of lemons, water, and apple cider vinegar."

"Brad says he’s read up on the toxins of soap — especially the anti-bacterial ones — and feels that using them and anti-perspirants is not only bad for the planet, but it also speeds up the aging process in humans."

This was not the first time Pitt's pits have been a cause for complaint. His former bodyguard once revealed in a tell-all that Pitt didn't wear deodorant. He also "shaves his armpits just as a girl would," to minimize stench. He once counseled his co-star Eli Roth to take what's known colloquially as a "whore's bath," a shower with baby wipes.

Angelina Jolie has reportedly been putting up a big stink about his natural big stink. "Their kids even started calling him ‘Stinky Daddy,'" the Enquirer adds. And thus, we imagine, the Jolie-Pitt scent-shaming began. Maddox and Zahara worked together to change Pitt's Facebook username to "Stinky Daddy." Pax and Shiloh surrounded him in a ring, pelting him with bars of Irish Spring and sprays of Chanel No. 5. Vivienne and Knox text-taunted him with emoticons of sheep and dogs, in reference to what Jolie dubbed as a "sheepdog"-like aroma

by Anonymousreply 2011/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

He's right about the soap, but there are so many options. I buy a liquid gel to use in the shower without parabens, which mimic estrogens. He's also right about antiperspirant, but Tom's of Maine makes some great deodorants.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

Why is this sort of thing tolerated if not encouraged in celebrities, but would quickly render you nigh-unemployable and possibly friendless in the real world?

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

I haven't used a deodorant or anti-perspirant in 25 years. I live in the desert, you don't know you are sweating because of the evaporation. I have not had any body odor, no stains in my clothes or stinky clothes because I used crystal deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

R4, apparently you're unaware that your nickname, "the Prancing Polecat," is not a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

Dr. Bronners Castile oil soap is great, and pure vegan. Also use witch hazel or isopropyl for my pits.

by Anonymousreply 611/01/2013

Screw you guys, I need my Lever 2000 and Axe.

by Anonymousreply 711/01/2013

you've run out of websites for your brangalina obsession and nobody here cares, OP. So sowwy.

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2013

COMPLETELY HOT.

by Anonymousreply 911/01/2013

There are organic vegetable based soaps available for those who want to avoid the chemicals and toxins in regular soaps. Giving up bathing and/or the use of soaps is just nuts. As poster #6 says, Dr. Bronners Castile soaps are pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2013

OP, isn't it true that blacks claim white people smell like wet dogs?

by Anonymousreply 1111/01/2013

[quote]Brad says he’s read up on the toxins of soap — especially the anti-bacterial ones — and feels that using them and anti-perspirants is not only bad for the planet, but it also speeds up the aging process in humans

What was his excuse in the 90s? Complaints of his non-bathing policy were made around the time of Gwyneth. The guy is not a bather and that's a sign of depression.

by Anonymousreply 1211/01/2013

"shaves his armpits just as a girl would,"

Children do not shave their armpits.

by Anonymousreply 1311/01/2013

I've had two different friends share an elevator with him and they said he smelled so bad they could barely breathe after they got off their stop. And this was before he stopped using soap.

by Anonymousreply 1411/01/2013

Dat nasty! He always looks dirty to me.

by Anonymousreply 1511/01/2013

Have you evr read the ingredients in soap? They've become more and more chemical based over the years. Who knows which ones could be skin-cancer inducing? .. I use a mixture of fresh citrus, baking soda, super fine essential oils in a rose water base. Does the job and leaves my skin moisturuzed, fresh and lightly scented.

by Anonymousreply 1611/01/2013

He could do like they do in Japan and have some of his sweat glands removed.

by Anonymousreply 1711/01/2013

"He is showering with a concoction of his own making "a mixture of lemons, water, and apple cider vinegar."

Mr. Pitt's use of water and the pits of fruit leaves a pitiful smell others feel in the pit of their stomach.

by Anonymousreply 1811/01/2013

fight club!

by Anonymousreply 1911/01/2013

Oh please. He is a pothead and does other drugs. Major potheads are known not to bath and stink. People have said for years he has bad odor from not bathing. Plus I think some of these stars think they are so great we should not be bothered by their smell.

by Anonymousreply 2011/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.