Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Frau whines about how much motherhood sucks

And a stampede of fat cows follow in the comment section.

Fucking breeders.

by Anonymousreply 5411/11/2013

seriously, op?

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

Looks like a job for Mrs. Patsy Ramsey of Boulder CO.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

R1, if you're going to rush into the R1 position at least use proper English and say something worth the slot. As it is, you come across like one of those fat ass twats who sit at work waiting for a chance to pounce on something. You know, the type that now infests the DL.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

Well, one can always keep their legs closed...

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

Why the hell didn't she just turn off the TV and hide the remote? The kid has to learn that "you don't watch TV if you can't follow the rules". Not "mom goes ballistic if you can't follow the rules".

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

R3 Jealous that he didn't get to R1 slot first.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

She has 7 kids. That alone tells you she's not very thoughtful or caring about sustainability. Is it any wonder she screams obscenities and her younger children ask her if she really means it when she says she's going to kill them?

I'm horrified.

Why is she turning on TV before school? Let them look at a book or pick up a toy. She is ruining 7 humans.

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

Motherhood DOES suck. Being stuck with screaming, self-centered, uncivilized monsters with attention spans of 0.001 seconds is a miserable existence.

But if it took her seven kids to figure that out, she's a very slow learner.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

7 fucking kids? I'd run away from home.

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

Turn on bathtub faucets....

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

W&W for R10

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

It is the worst job ever. I've done a lot of tough jobs, but nothing as hard as parenting small kids. And she is right, it's the emotional drain more than anything that can drive you to near madness. Because there is no break. It's non-stop giving, 24/7, to needy, selfish humans with very little reward.

Check out what Lewis CK has to say about his "fuckin' asshole" kids. It isn't just Moms:

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

Louis CK I like - Scary Mommy can suck my balls.

[quote]Lisa Morguess. Lisa is a forty-something SAHM to seven kids (birth control is not her forte), ranging in age from teen to toddler. To keep from losing her mind, she drinks a little, swears a lot, and blogs at Life As I Know It. She also fantasizes about being a real writer.

She follows that with a poor me rant about the selfishness of children and the selflessness of mothers, specifically herself.

If she's in her 40's then she has always had the options of birth control and abortion. Instead, she chose to have SEVEN children and hates parenting. Oh no, wait - she offhandedly remarks that "birth control is not her forte" as if that's a cute thing to say.

Dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1410/29/2013

Bad kids are the result of bad parenting (99% of the time). I am undaunted by parenthood. If you put concerted effort into excellent parenting, you reap well-behaved children who are mostly pleasant (yes, I know this from experience).

She needs to clean up her act if she wants her kids to shape up. She's a mess. But hey, everyone can learn and work with new skills. Everyone can grow and change. It seems this bitch just wants to whine about it instead of doing anything that would fix her problems. I want to smack her face (but not her children's faces).

by Anonymousreply 1510/29/2013

Did she say she had 7 kids? If she did, I say fuck her to hell and back...in fact she already fucked herself for life.

by Anonymousreply 1610/29/2013

everyone is selling something

by Anonymousreply 1910/29/2013

[quote]Why do gay men go to mommy blogs and then come back here to discuss them? Shouldn't you be posting this at iVillage, OP?

It's the same reason we go to Quiverfull and weird fundie mommy and daddy blogs. They're fun to make fun of and we've been doing it for years.

Idiot.

Someone should go to iVillage and it's not the OP.

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2013

[quote]But hey, everyone can learn and work with new skills. Everyone can grow and change ... I want to smack her face (but not her children's faces).

How about your face?

by Anonymousreply 2110/29/2013

Straight people are strange.

by Anonymousreply 2210/29/2013

I am a stay at home dad, and I (unfortunately) know these women far too well. The problem is that they really do not want to be parents. They want to be friends, playmates, confidants; but not a parent.

One mother I know asked on Facebook if there was a app that would act as a timer on an iPad so her children would not be on it all day long. When several people posted that there is such an app, it is called a parent, she had a melt down. "Nobody understands how difficult it is to be a mommie!" Of course, nobody over the age of forty could possible understand because "parenting is completely different than it was when they were parents!" (Bollacks.). I understand the problem, your children are too damn young to be playing with an iPad to begin with.

This is one of the issues. For all of their education, for all of the book they read and magazines that they subscribe too, the mommies have no concept of child development or age appropriateness. Most kids need structure. It is boring as hell, but it is what they need. Most kids are happy with half a grilled cheese sandwich and a mug of chicken soup every single night. If you want to mix things up, make it tomato soup once in a while. However, kids do not need to be introduced escarole, endive, and Nori at 2-3. You are just making your life more difficult, and creating conflict situations that do not serve any purpose.

Similarly, children need consistency in behavior. Don't encourage behavior in a baby that you do not want in a toddler. The toddler is not going to understand why the behavior that produced smiles and clapping is now, suddenly, bad. (And as a side note, young children think in terms of "good" and "bad". To try to use a more nuanced approach is useless, because the child will just reduce it to good and bad.)

What I have never understood is that parents spend the first 12 years worried to death that their child will not fit in, will not have the correct clothes, the correct toys, see the correct TV shows, etc.; and, then spend the next ten years worrying that their kids will succumb to peer pressure. Why not teach them to not be part of a crowd at the beginning? Why put all of that energy into buying stuff? Try controlling your household instead of allowing the TV set to do it.

Of course most of these mommies, simply do not want to grow up. They decorate their houses in childish colors, and furnish it with items that look like thy came from a Scandinavian kindergarten circa 1964. And, they would rather spend their time doing arts and crafts themselves than to be a parent, and let the kids do the arts and crafts.

by Anonymousreply 2310/30/2013

I just read her post about why she has 7 kids. She is a narcissistic idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2410/30/2013

Why does she have 7 kids, r25? I cannot find that post. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2610/30/2013

I looked, too, R25 R27.

They're an attractive bunch, at least.

by Anonymousreply 2710/30/2013

Here it is.

by Anonymousreply 2810/30/2013

There's nothing more insufferable than people who choose to have children and then complain about it.

by Anonymousreply 2910/30/2013

Thanks, R29.

by Anonymousreply 3010/30/2013

R24, you're dead wrong about food introduction. Your approach leads to adults with baby taste.

by Anonymousreply 3110/30/2013

And to the BTT (R32), nothing in the entire world is worse than Baby Taste. The rest of the universe worries about things that actually matter, but BTT is here to protect the world from the evils of comfort food.

Every time anyone, anywhere takes a bite of anything he or she likes, BTT is there to remove each tasty morsel from his or her mouth and replace it with a faceful of either cooked cabbage or hard-boiled eggs.

If you don't hate sucking it down, BTT hasn't done his job.

That's about right, isn't it, BTT (Baby Taste Troll)?

by Anonymousreply 3210/30/2013

Not exactly, but have fun with that, r33.

by Anonymousreply 3310/30/2013

I am more concerned about those with infantile literary taste, r33. Perhaps there is more than one Baby Taste Troll.

by Anonymousreply 3410/30/2013

Well, you just became LBTT, then, R35.

I never heard the phrase "Baby Taste" before DL, which I have only been reading since this spring. It's the most precious thing I've learned here, no matter how many of you share it.

by Anonymousreply 3510/30/2013

R32, Baby taste is fine for a baby. Actually, the taste buds are not fully developed until the teen years, and they can change during a child's growth through hormones and other factors. That is why a child may love cottage cheese (for example) for years and then suddenly find it the most vile thing on the planet. It is not something to worry about. Once the child's body has found its balance, the child will return to cottage cheese.

The problem is only when baby tastes remain into the adult years.

There is a time and a place to introduce foods to a child. One of the best ways to feed the child a child appropriate meal, but allow the child to taste adult food off of your plate. In fact one of the best ways to introduce a child to anything, is to do it yourself.

To return to the subject, the problem with these mommies is that the will treat their child's sudden aversion to cottage cheese (or whatever) as if it is the end the world. Instead of realizing that it is just a symptom of a child's developing body, they have to *correct* the situation, thereby creating all kinds of conflict situations that are completely unnecessary. It is really hard, but sometimes the best thing you can do for your child is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3610/30/2013

This food discussion is bizarre and unnecessary.

My mother served whatever she decided to serve. We ate it or we didn't, it was entirely up to us.

If we didn't eat it, breakfast was coming around the next morning and we could eat something more to our liking then.

by Anonymousreply 3710/30/2013

I guess the thought never occurred to the stupid cunt that she should use birth control if she was going to fuck because she can't afford those kids?

What sort of fucking idiot doesn't use birth control after kid #3? Seriously? Dumb shits like this woman need to be sterilized.

by Anonymousreply 3810/30/2013

I'm a gay dad with a partner and one nine year old girl, and I have to admit I know exactly how this mother felt.

by Anonymousreply 3910/30/2013

Knowing that, R40, would you have six more children and start a blog to bitch about them?

by Anonymousreply 4010/30/2013

I don't understand people who have this many children. It is selfish and irresponsible. It is impossible for a parent to give each child individual attention, and they will never have money for college. My brother in law and his wife do this. They have three kids under the age of three (twins thanks to in vitro). The kids sit parked in front of the tv for six to eight hours a day. They are trying to have another baby, when they don't take care of the ones they have. They just like to say that they have them I guess. They told me that they would love for the kids to go into the military when they are grown, so that they can get a free education. Who the fuck wishes this upon their children? Trash.

by Anonymousreply 4110/30/2013

Mommyblogs=Death

by Anonymousreply 4210/30/2013

It is bizarre, r39, the way she performed how she "thought" about having children. She never really thought about the implications of having seven children. She came from a broken home so has no outside support, has no real income or property, or even a healthy husband. She is like Octomom with a minimal education. I think she was addicted to being pregnant and having birth--wanting to get it "right," she claims, trying various ways. What a mess. This is not something that one regrets and often though with difficulty can change, such as divorce or a different career. She has a brood of young children and one she will be stuck with for life. Although she is an atheist I predict she will find herself in a crisis where only a miracle will help.

by Anonymousreply 4310/30/2013

[quote]they would love for the kids to go into the military when they are grown, so that they can get a free education. Who the fuck wishes this upon their children? Trash.[/quote]

Wow. Breeding future soldiers. That's pretty bad, R42. Pretty bad, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 4410/30/2013

If your child cause you lose your temper, you, the parent, are an idiot. Even good parenting is easy provided you have set boundaries and are consistent with discipline and expectations.

by Anonymousreply 4610/30/2013

I see that the frau at r46 wants to blame all this pathology on the man. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 4710/30/2013

Your point is unclear, r50. Reset.

by Anonymousreply 5010/30/2013

[R10] $18/year. I don't get it. Is it a line from Mommie Dearest?

by Anonymousreply 5111/01/2013

R52=imbecile

by Anonymousreply 5211/05/2013

R13 CK is a fan of Tig Notaros. Dude has great taste ;) Have you seen Tig's legendary Largo set?

by Anonymousreply 5311/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.