Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will & Sonny

The only adult gay relationship ever found on daytime tv.

by Anonymousreply 43511/16/2013

I had a dream last night that I was a character on DOOL. There was a big picnic along the canal in Georgetown, where I used to work, and Jennifer and Hope took me aside because they wanted to give me the thing Maggie had left me in her will, which was this HUGE, awful, '80s raspberry sorbet-colored, matte finish Faberge egg made of styrofoam, which sat on a four-foot tall pedestal in a complementary '80s shade of blue. They said it was my reward for being with Maggie when she died.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

You'll notice we didn't argue the point.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

You haven't watched much daytime tv, OP.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

Any feets or flip-flop pics of Chandler or Freddie?

by Anonymousreply 510/30/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 610/30/2013

I think it is pretty ridiculous that Bold and Beautiful a show based in the fashion industry has zero gay characters.

by Anonymousreply 810/30/2013

And none of them feature gay sex, nor gay parents.

by Anonymousreply 910/30/2013

Yes, r10. 1/2 of the gay couple, when he was coming out, had a moment of self-loathing and fucked his ex-girlfriend. 9 months later in the woods, his boyfriend delivered his baby (which was being kidnapped via blackmail from a homophobic bastard) while he was getting shot.

by Anonymousreply 1110/30/2013

I was sure Raife was going to come out during that one scene, but it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 1210/30/2013

If you read between the lines, there have been several, r8.

by Anonymousreply 1310/30/2013

They've got Sonny fashion critiquing even the babies. He wants Adriana dressed as Margaret Thatcher and not a pumpkin, which won't stand out. He's out there on his own with her telling her what NOT to wear.

by Anonymousreply 1410/30/2013

Will and Sonny talking to the baby or even discussing her is boring as shit.

by Anonymousreply 1510/30/2013

r15 = Nick Fallon

by Anonymousreply 1610/30/2013

So who will get shot at the wedding? Any guesses? Who all are slated to leave the show? Kristen, Cameron, Nick, Gabby, Chad. Am I missing anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1710/30/2013

ANOTHER Kristen wedding will be a disaster (third time and counting...) when that sex tape is exposed during the ceremony. Recycling shit from just 6 months ago? Lazy and uninspired writing.

by Anonymousreply 1810/30/2013

Who's getting married?

by Anonymousreply 1910/30/2013

Kristen and Brady on Thursday, Nov. 7.

by Anonymousreply 2010/30/2013

God. Remember when Brady was hot and could sing.

by Anonymousreply 2110/30/2013

They're all promising a mega sendoff for Kris-tan. Dee and Eileen said that they were screaming so much, they lost their voices.

by Anonymousreply 2210/30/2013

He sang?

Another dude is joining the show. It was just announced... Mark Collier. Google him. Too tired.

by Anonymousreply 2310/30/2013

Chan's armpit last Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 2410/30/2013

Mark Collier is the even better-looking Mike Kasnoff.

by Anonymousreply 2510/30/2013

Oh please, I will never get tired of Kristen's weddings going horribly wrong. That's part of the fun. Get the stick out of your ass, numb nuts.

by Anonymousreply 2610/30/2013

Oh wait that is right Karen Spencer turned gay...

by Anonymousreply 2710/30/2013

Hopefully Mark Collier's character is gay and hooks up with Will. Too bad Will is going to be ugly in a couple of months.

by Anonymousreply 2810/31/2013

YUMMMM, r24! Chandler has the perfect amount of pit hair!! Bet it smells so good when he's nice and sweaty after a workout!!

Does he have hair growing around his asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2910/31/2013

Ask his manager, r29.

This new guy cast has to do with that Jordan chick.

by Anonymousreply 3010/31/2013

Yuck R24, i want new Will and Freddie, Massey does nothing for me, i am so glad he is leaving.

by Anonymousreply 3110/31/2013

Freddie and Chandler yes Freddie and nuWill no fucking way ugh!

by Anonymousreply 3210/31/2013

Come on R32, i prefer nuWill with Freddie, we all have different taste, fake Massey[pretending to be straight] does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 3310/31/2013

Massey was awful again in yesterday's episode. During the scene with Will, Sonny, Gabi and Hope, he was completely checked out and oblivious to the other characters and the events unfolding around him. No wonder he was fired.

by Anonymousreply 3410/31/2013

Chandler was just fine, R34. I haven't watched the show in a couple of months, so I caught up with a few recent episodes on the Live Journal Will-Sonny page, including the one you didn't like. I realized after a couple of minutes what a nice presence Chandler has as Will Horton. And I liked Sonny a lot, too.

Nick has put on a pound or two in the face.

by Anonymousreply 3510/31/2013

We have the right to expose fake Massey even if his fans hate it, Massey fans are fakes and cant tell the difference between acting and real life, he and Freddie didn't get on, sexy Guy Wilson have already said he and Freddie are very close.

by Anonymousreply 3610/31/2013

R36, why don't you crawl up your asshole and snack on what you find there. And then stay there 'til your next meal arrives.

by Anonymousreply 3710/31/2013

nuWill is fugly. I will not be watching anymore, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 3810/31/2013

Good, R38. Maybe you can stop posting, as well.

by Anonymousreply 3910/31/2013

I agree with R34. Chan/Will was terrible yesterday in all his scenes. He simply didn't show up. Delivered them in a disinterested way like it was a cold reading rather than a performance.

by Anonymousreply 4010/31/2013

r32/r38 = Massey's manager who trolls every thread we have about Wilson.

Guy Wilson is cool. He'll be excellent.

by Anonymousreply 4110/31/2013

I went back and watched Will and Sonny's first sex scene... Freddie had a frozen face issue, looking like he had a stroke. I didn't notice it the first time. Now -- OMG!

by Anonymousreply 4210/31/2013

I pity you R37, you can crawl for Massey anytime you like if cant face the truth, its people like you who have been bashing nuWill, its not Guy's fault, he is an actor for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 4310/31/2013

No matter, every time the credits roll this appears.

Days of our Lives

Suzanne Rogers

Maggie Horton

by Anonymousreply 4510/31/2013

Chandler had more chemistry with every other guy on the show except for Freddie. Hilarious. I enjoy his scenes with Blake Berris in addition to his scenes with Casey (before tiic decided not to have Casey/Chan share scenes) and with James Scott. Too bad his love interest was someone he shared no chemistry with. I expect Freddie and Guy Wilson will have chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 4610/31/2013

R43, do you approach every matter in life with as little regard for the facts as you have here? I have never once said a bad word about Guy Wilson. Quite the opposite, in fact. One of the reasons I haven't watched the show in awhile is I'd just as soon start watching him in the role.

Troll-dar me if you can summon up old threads.

If this were work, and I were your boss, you would be on very thin ice right now, because you're just dumb.

by Anonymousreply 4710/31/2013

Guy Wilson on what he's being for Halloween this year.

by Anonymousreply 4910/31/2013

[quote] I really don't think anyone could do the amazing things that Chan has done with this role.

And right there you become irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 5010/31/2013

Well, imo Massey does have a lot of chemistry with most of the male cast,being gay and all, the problem is because of his self-loathing/shame he is trying to supress it, because he thinks people won't detect his gayness then. That only makes him look pathetic since most of the audience, even his fans are suspecting it. Not sure if Smith is completely straight, but at least he is giving all to his scenes and doesn't care about what people think.

by Anonymousreply 5110/31/2013

Massey isn't gay. He doesn't even act anymore. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 5210/31/2013

[quote]Not sure if Smith is completely straight, but at least he is giving all to his scenes

Say what you want about Smith but he takes his job seriously and puts forth an effort. You can tell he was a starving actor for a long time. As for Massey, he was pretty much asleep in all of his recent scenes and his timing was way off. He had already announced he was leaving before this week's scenes were filmed and he was clearly phoning it in no matter what his stalkers say.

by Anonymousreply 5310/31/2013

How do you know he isn't R52 ?

by Anonymousreply 5410/31/2013

Days' production schedule is absolutely insane. It's like boot camp. If you can survive working on that show, you can survive anything. They should have a labor board take a look at it. You only get to do one take. They've got them doing 40-60 pages in three days.

by Anonymousreply 5510/31/2013

Wow that production schedule is mental how the hell can anyone remotely act their best even if it is a soap. Having to memorise so much dialogue and perform back to back episodes like that. You can't possibly make a good soap that way. That's just nuts.

by Anonymousreply 5611/01/2013

I dont think both will talk if something did happen between them, as a law student, looking at their scenes and body language, it got something to do with their shower scene, but the truth will come out one day, it always does.

by Anonymousreply 5711/01/2013

These threads always turn into a bash Channing festival. No wonder they keep getting shut down. What happened to intelligent conversation and polite disagreement? Why slam an actor?

by Anonymousreply 5911/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 6011/01/2013

R59 read the reply above you, it's not only "Channing" who is bashed here...

by Anonymousreply 6111/01/2013

R58 is one of Massey dodo who keeps bashing Freddie, Massey is not all that good looking, he was sacked and deserve it for telling the whole World he was leaving, Guy is nuWill whether you like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 6211/01/2013

Guy has a bigger cock than Massey. Both of them were in tight underwear. Guy is packing and has a ten pack!

by Anonymousreply 6311/01/2013

Guy looks like a cartoon squirrel, and according to several setside sources he is doing a good job, but Freddie is still acting bored and not into it. So the problem is Freddie and not anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 6411/01/2013

Do you think Guy has been made aware that Elaine Princi was the original portrayer of Will's grandmother?

by Anonymousreply 6511/01/2013

Um, Elaine portrayed Kate Winograd, not Kate Roberts. Kate acknowledged in a scene awhile back that she has no medical degree.

by Anonymousreply 6611/01/2013

r66, turn in your DL card at once.

by Anonymousreply 6711/01/2013

R63 Were did you see CM in tight underwear?

by Anonymousreply 6811/01/2013

R63 = Blake Berris

by Anonymousreply 6911/01/2013

Guy shirtless

by Anonymousreply 7011/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 7111/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 7211/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 7311/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 7411/01/2013

My friend hooked up with Chan. He trims his bush very nicely and his cock is about 6.5. Also, his legs are nice and his upper thighs are killer. My friend also hooked up with the guy who plays T, but didn't give any details other than he really likes weed.

by Anonymousreply 7511/01/2013

At least Guy has a man's body.

by Anonymousreply 7611/01/2013

Very nice, R72 R73 R74. I can't wait 'til he gets to Salem.

by Anonymousreply 7711/01/2013

R75 give us some more details. Was CM bottom as I expect? Where and how he met your friend?

by Anonymousreply 7811/01/2013

Why do ppl always say "my friend hooked up with such and such a celebrity" but don't say how when and where. If your gonna say stg like that at least give more info. Otherwise ppl r just gonna think its bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 7911/01/2013

I'm SOOO fucking tired of Kristen and Brady. They are so irritating to watch. Whenever Kristen comes on, I just want to vomit. So sick of her shit.

Abby is looking hot as hell, but looking slightly too skinny in a modelesque way. She just looks very lithe and sexy, like a ballet dancer.

Won't miss moody/bitchy/murderess Gabi or mouth-breather Chad or elfin/lazy actor Will.

Will never get sick of: Marlena, Kate, Nicole, Brady, Kayla, Justin, Adrienne, Abby, Sonny, Maggie, EJ, or Sami

by Anonymousreply 8011/01/2013

On an episode this week, Chad told Will and Sonny he'd told Abigail the truth. What was that truth?

by Anonymousreply 8111/01/2013

R81 That he faked his dying of brain cancer in order to take Cameron out as a romantic rival for Abby.

Even though Abby had been going back and forth between Cameron and Chad toying with them on who would get her V-Card.

by Anonymousreply 8211/01/2013

R79, it was a party last spring. He is my friend's trainer and is trying to break into the business. He lives in Silverlake. My friend has had a few minor roles, but nothing major yet. Chandler was at the party, they talked and eventually left together. I mean, what else do you need to know?

by Anonymousreply 8311/01/2013

[83] ok I may sound naive but just because they left tg doesn't mean anything happened. I know it's hard to get proof but when it comes to celebrities hearsay isn't enough unless it's a very good trusted friend. Unless there is solid proof u can't really go on a word of someone u don't know. U know what dl'ers r like specific details r a must.

by Anonymousreply 8411/02/2013

I believe R83, we all know Massey is gay, his recent scenes are boring to watch, i am glad he was sacked, no one is bigger than the show.

by Anonymousreply 8511/02/2013

Maybe because the writing for Will and Sonny has been so shit recently it's like the writers r not even trying with them anymore. Who the hell would be excited to act with such crappy material. They've turned them into a homogenised mess.

by Anonymousreply 8611/02/2013

You need help OP, how can you let someone you dont know bother you.

by Anonymousreply 8711/02/2013

Sorry OP, the above reply was meant for the Michael Buble Thread, i dont know how it ended up here.

by Anonymousreply 8811/02/2013

Oh r79. You don't know how the Internet works. People don't give details because they're full of shit. Then when they get called on it, they make something up just like r83 did. See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 8911/02/2013

"Anti Channing" you dont know anything R92, read this Thread and see, Freddie haters thinks he is fat and have a stroke face, i am not Massey fan and dont find him attractive, but i dont call him names.

by Anonymousreply 9311/04/2013

[quote] I have to defend Chandler Massey here. He is the only reason this storyline was better executed than the other gay storylines on other soaps in the US and Germany

Sorry, but no. The writing is what made it great. All Massey had down was the innocent, naive kid thing. I don't hate him at all, but I'm officially sick of him on the show. I can't wait for his last scene next month. He's phoning it in, and the couple has gotten stale. I love the concept. I love them on paper, but in terms of the actors playing them, one has to go, and thank god it's Chandler. His character goes back decades. It makes for a meatier storyline, and another actor will breathe new life into the role.

Guy Wilson is perfect. He does comedy very well too, and does it subtly. He was great in "Castle". I'm also happy that they cast someone who is extremely smart, extremely pro-gay, extremely liberal, and someone who knows gay issues. I was worried that they were going to cast some idiot kid who knew nothing about playing a gay part. Guy is a rarity, as was Chandler in terms of his background: politically and socially knowledgeable. Guy also has the resume that Chandler didn't. Freddie Smith isn't a trained professional, so he is going to have to up his game with Guy.

Guy is already tweeting Freddie's girlfriend after something she posted that sounded a bit harrowing. He already hangs out with Freddie off-set. This is something Chandler and Freddie never did. It should make for a much better pairing. Guy also just retweeted Rob James-Collier's article with him stating that it's easier to kiss men than women.

When I look back at the show from the previous decade, it's amazing how much better it's gotten. The one-liners are great. The only complaint that I have now is that they've chosen to drag out storylines, and announce that they're doing it purposely. The way they handled Eileen Davidson's reemergence after a fourteen year absence, where she's been, who she is, was amazing. The show has really been pushing the envelope. They could have done a coming out story with a big kiss, then nothing, but they've really gone all out with sex scenes (including in the shower), and showing the hate gays and lesbians get in society. They also do Spirit Day each year, wearing purple to support anti-bullying of LGBT youth.

Soap Opera Digest has gotten letters from people (flyovers in the South), stating that they weren't aware how homophobic they were after seeing two men kiss, but have changed their position on gays a lesbians after falling in love with the characters.

It's amazing to walk into a doctor's office, a shopping mall, or a gym at noon time and see two guys kissing, and/or getting it on. It's surreal.

One last thing: 2012 brought us: Eileen Davidson (head bitch, drag queen extraordinaire) taking down another veteran actress, Will and Sonny fucking around becoming a certified supercouple (Sony demanded a recast for fear of advertisers dropping out), and Nathan Owens stripping down to his gold lame shorts with a giant bulge, only to be joined by the rest of the male cast taking it off. It became the greatest gay show in the history of daytime!

by Anonymousreply 9411/04/2013

Will is currently away in California. Wouldn't this have been the storyline to have Massey exit on, only to return as Guy Wilson? Why are they bringing him back for another month after this absence? It doesn't make sense. Guy's scenes start in January, and he said that it's going to be a quick recast from one episode to the next. Chandler came into the show in early 2010 after Will was gone in late 2009. That's how you do a recast. I'm wondering if these storylines were being planted for something bigger but ended up going balls up thanks to sudden departures. It was announced that Gabi and Cameron were due to become a couple, but Nathan Owens announced his exit, and Camila Banus announced that she'll be leaving next month. The paln had to be scrapped, even though they've shown the two characters getting closer and closer. I believe the writers demand to be given three weeks notice when it comes to departures.

This year's exits: Eileen Davidson, Chandler Massey, Nathan Owens, Camila Banus, and Casey Deidrick.

by Anonymousreply 9511/04/2013

R96 have spoken, he and Massey are the only good looking, slim guys on the planet, as if, Massey is not all that, you cant judge a book by its cover.

by Anonymousreply 9711/04/2013

It's funny, I just realize what "Channing" was.

by Anonymousreply 9811/04/2013

That actor that played Noah was way better than what Chandler has been giving us lately

by Anonymousreply 9911/04/2013

Indeed, R99. I wish Noah Mayer (and his prodigious tool) would move to Salem.

by Anonymousreply 10011/04/2013

Sony demanded Chandler Massey be dropped? That seems to be a rather bald and silly assertion.

Allison Sweeney. I just never get tired of her either.

by Anonymousreply 10111/04/2013

[quote]Sony demanded Chandler Massey be dropped? That seems to be a rather bald and silly assertion.

No. Chandler wanted to go. He announced it publicly, not first to the producers, so they went all vindictive and gave him his walking papers suddenly without giving the heads up. Massey walked out crying (I'm not making this up). He didn't get a send-off, nothing.

Sony demanded that Will be recast. The show wasn't planning on doing it.

Alison Sweeney is horrible, and the fans are sick of her. Ari Zucker is hilarious! The show did everything to try and convince Eileen Davidson to stay. She alluded to the fact that other people get all the perks, making their own schedules, etc. That's Alison. Ken Corday kisses her ass any chance he gets. Alison does two shows and writes books, AND is a mother. This is a show that works their cast to death for three weeks each month, doing 40-60 pgs per actor every couple of days. They are on a tight budget. They all took a paycut.

The younger cast is just happy to get a gig, and the older cast is just thrilled to be employed. The younger cast will gladly be worked to death for peanuts, the older cast hates working for nothing, but has no choice but to do so. It's a really fucked up situation. They even put people on recurring status just so they don't have to pay them for full-time work. It's a slave labor run show.

by Anonymousreply 10211/04/2013

Sonny should be played by someone who looks like Colton Haynes or the guy who played Brian. I'm sure Chandler finds it very hard to muster up the strength to play against something that looks like that when Chandler is so fucking gorgeous and can have anyone he wants.

by Anonymousreply 10311/04/2013

Were you people as cunty as R103 when Van Hansis and Jake Silbermann came to ATWT? I'm embarrassed to read such cuntescence.

by Anonymousreply 10411/04/2013

I think that should bring back Vargas for a little sexual heat from the boys and the girls.

by Anonymousreply 10511/04/2013

R104 they are the same one's that complained when Noah came on as not being attractive enough for Luke. The Ms. Hansis fangurls have now moved on to being Ms. Massey fangurls and doing the same thing all over again they did with Luke and Noah just now with Will and Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 10611/04/2013

Chandler's pouty little mouth would be great at sucking Jake Silbermann's gigantic cock.

by Anonymousreply 10711/04/2013

R107, my pouty little mouth would be great at sucking Jake Silbermann's gigantic cock.

by Anonymousreply 10811/04/2013

Higit pa tungkol sa malaking schlong Jake Silbermann ni

by Anonymousreply 10911/04/2013

The way the show could push the envelope again, is by having Will have an affair with an older man (like EJ, but not EJ).

I loved seeing Eileen Davidson and Deidre Hall strangling each other. Kristen screaming, "I already won, you idiot! John split. Brady's mine, and now I have this fabulous new relationship with Eric that I'm now nurturing. I'm sort of in bed with all the men in your life, aren't I?!"

They're going to show Kristen's sex tape on big screens in the church as they're walking down the isle. lmao. It's in the promo just released.

November Sweeps, babes!

by Anonymousreply 11011/04/2013

Is Guy Wilson gay?

by Anonymousreply 11111/04/2013

Honestly, I have no idea. He could be bi. He's tweeted about his girlfriend. That was awhile ago though. At the same time, he was retweeting all this pro-gay stuff. He's still doing it. Maybe his bro is gay. Maybe a family member. Whatever the case, he's down with the gays, and this goes back years.

by Anonymousreply 11211/05/2013

Kristen at her bitchiest.

by Anonymousreply 11311/05/2013

Giant catfight

by Anonymousreply 11411/05/2013

Guy being a smartass.

by Anonymousreply 11511/05/2013

Thanks R115, he is hot, Massey fans wont agree but we all have different taste.

by Anonymousreply 11611/05/2013

Guy is perilously on the verge of having Down Syndrome Face.

by Anonymousreply 11711/05/2013

I agree R118, R117 is Miss Massey fan who keeps on saying dreadful things, he can follow him down below or wherever he is, I too don't find Massey attractive, he looks and behave like a kid, it's not Guy's fault that he was cast as new Will, I can't wait to watch him.

by Anonymousreply 11911/05/2013

How can someone be a nuWill fan before that actor even airs? Are you just trying to be controversial?

by Anonymousreply 12011/05/2013

I am not R120, I just happen to like the guy that's all, January better hurry up, does he have a girlfriend? Anyone knows? He is my type.

by Anonymousreply 12111/05/2013

[quote]How can someone be a nuWill fan before that actor even airs?

You can be a Guy Wilson fan. We've seen him and witnessed him dealing with fan questions. He also has a to-die-for body!

by Anonymousreply 12211/05/2013

While I'm sure that Guy has a great body, Chandler's body was almost perfection. I got a pic with him at an event and he is rock hard and totally let me feel him up.

by Anonymousreply 12311/05/2013

r123, Chandler's bod is no where near to being this.

by Anonymousreply 12411/05/2013

or this.

by Anonymousreply 12511/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 12611/05/2013

Unlike Chandler, Guy has a man's body. No offense.

by Anonymousreply 12711/05/2013

And Chandler has what, R127, an orangutan's body?

by Anonymousreply 12811/05/2013

R127 is obviously headless.

by Anonymousreply 12911/05/2013

Why are people pushing Guy so hard if they've never seen him perform? Do you think some old homophobe will get fired if this transition doesn't work and Chandler Massey goes on to be the new Channing Tatum?

by Anonymousreply 13011/05/2013

Guy can't match the unbelievable titties Chandler had in his prime (before they softened into moobs).

by Anonymousreply 13111/05/2013

[quote]Why are people pushing Guy so hard if they've never seen him perform?

We have.

by Anonymousreply 13211/05/2013

The agenda of the anti Channing brigade is pretty obvious.

by Anonymousreply 13311/05/2013

[quote]The agenda of the anti Channing brigade is pretty obvious.

Never change, chanbot!

by Anonymousreply 13411/05/2013

EJ was showing some leg, his hairy chest and delicious nipples on the show today

by Anonymousreply 13511/05/2013

He has a massive arm tattoo, James Scott.

by Anonymousreply 13611/05/2013

The anti Chandler brigade dislikes Chandler because he has chemistry with everyone except Freddie Smith. Just you watch, soon they will be ragging on Guy Wilson because "he's not bringing it in scenes". They are so over the moon for their fat crush, that they refuse to admit that Freddie Smith is the problem. If Chandler works well with everyone, except Freddie, whose fault is that? Not Chandler's.

by Anonymousreply 13711/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 13811/06/2013

Give it up R137, being Miss Massey fan doesn't mean you are right, you have posted the same thing on this Thread over and over, Massey have chemistry with the male cast because he is gay, it's not Freddie's fault, the writers are not stupid to cast Guy opposite Freddie, they saw the chemistry he and Massey never had.

by Anonymousreply 13911/06/2013

Who is Guy? I have this show on everyday while I work at the computer. Even so, I don't have any idea what any of you are talking about. I have yet to figure out what the kid that Daniel covered for , the son of his ex squeeze, daddy did that was published in the book.

by Anonymousreply 14011/06/2013

I so agree with R139. Also R130 LMFAO at Massey beinf next Tatum. He is not and probably will never be convincing playing a straight man(not to say a gay actor can't be but this is not the case). The only female he had some chemistry with is old hag Hall, most people (excluding homophobes who are not objective) found his scenes with Gabi pukeworthy and boring even long before gay storyline started

by Anonymousreply 14111/06/2013

Right now Nick is planing to abscond to NY with Gabby and the baby, but I'm thinking there will be a future storyline where he falls in love with Will.

by Anonymousreply 14211/06/2013

I would love a storyline of Nick falling in love with Will. Blake Berris is a great actor but these fucking idiot writers have still NOT written a great story for him. He could totally rock a DID storyline or one where he goes to therapy to rid himself of his demons. It could be a fantastic story where we get more details of him in prison and all that jazz. Instead we have to watch boring Daniel everyday.

If Nick can't get a storyline linking him with his mom (DID) or his recovery from the prison rape then have him obsessed with nuWill and play up his easy chemistry with his cast mates.

by Anonymousreply 14311/06/2013

R143 for HW.

by Anonymousreply 14411/06/2013

Eileen is bringing down the house right now. The fans are cheering. Her and James are awesome together! Victor viewing porn is funny and disturbing at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 14511/06/2013

Can't wait for the wedding!

by Anonymousreply 14611/06/2013

Days is probably the only show in history that will turn on huge monitors in a church with the bride raping the priest who is to marry them as both she and the groom are walking down the isle.

by Anonymousreply 14711/06/2013

[quote]Right now Nick is planing to abscond to NY with Gabby and the baby, but I'm thinking there will be a future storyline where he falls in love with Will.

I can't imagine Berris will stick around for another contract after the crap they've given him to play this time around.

by Anonymousreply 14811/06/2013

Berris only has so many options though. You guys fail to understand that people who work on soaps get gigs on them because they can't get gigs in respectable television or movies. Their options are limited. It's only happened a few times that people have left and become successful. Both Deidre Hall and Eileen Davidson tried to work outside of the medium and failed.

by Anonymousreply 14911/06/2013

Blake Berris has two independent movies play at various festivals. He's won an award for Methhead and for the other film which is a psychological thriller. He recently worked on another movie while working on Days.

A lot of fans are afraid Blake will walk. The show signed him for six months and he extended for six months and then signed another extension a few months ago. Blake isn't the typical soap actor. When he left Days he got work, changed reps and stays busy whether work or festivals. The show would be smart to write for him instead of wasting his time. There is no point in him extending his contract again when they treat his character so badly.

by Anonymousreply 15011/06/2013

I think scintilla is Sami's word for the day on how to build your vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 15111/06/2013

[quote]Victor viewing porn is funny and disturbing at the same time!

His brief reaction today was great. Maybe Jennifer should call Daddy for some acting tips.

by Anonymousreply 15211/06/2013

EJ: Sami, either you marry me or I marry your boy

by Anonymousreply 15311/07/2013

[quote]A lot of fans are afraid Blake will walk.

Sorry, but no. Fans are not afraid of Blake walking. His character offers nothing.

by Anonymousreply 15411/07/2013

Victor telling Brady to pass out false teeth and antacids as a tribute to Kristen in the church was hilarious. John Aniston has perfect timing. He's like 500 years old too.

I love Kristen pulling out the gun at the end. Seeing her explain what she did and acting as if it wasn't insane was to die for! lol. That is one fucked up lovable bitch!

I can't believe we're going to lose our beloved drag queen next week, Dr. Cameron with his huge cock stripping, and Chandler Massey -- eh, I'm over him. Still though, what a loss this year (Casey Deidrick, and Camila Banus are gone this year too).

by Anonymousreply 15511/07/2013

Nathan Owens on the show secretly stripping for money.

by Anonymousreply 15611/07/2013

What about Raj and Howard?

by Anonymousreply 15711/07/2013

[quote]I love Kristen pulling out the gun at the end. Seeing her explain what she did and acting as if it wasn't insane was to die for! lol. That is one fucked up lovable bitch!

Fucked up? YES, definitely. Lovable? Not at all.

Her explanation for raping Eric, was in line with her crazy character.

There's been no explanation why Brady is so madly in love with a woman he barely knows. They don't even have an actual relationship, they just fuck. Nearly all their scenes have been in bed fucking.

I don't understand the love for this character or for the actress. The character is not even written with a sense of humor, she's an Ice Queen and a nasty bitch to pretty much every character she encounters.

I saw a preview clip of the church scene, with the screens showing Kristen fucking Eric, she's sitting there calmly as chaos unfolds around her. Hope she's taken away in a straitjacket.

Why the the fuck is Brady punching Eric? Does he seriously think Eric really wanted to fuck that skinny skank Kristen? Knowing her background, Brady can't be so stupid, he can't figure out that Kristen is behind it all?

Brady is as dumb as an empty box.

by Anonymousreply 15811/07/2013

r158, I get some of what you're saying but not about the actress or the character. The character has had a ton of great one-liners. The delivery has been impeccable. It's an iconic character that goes back decades. She brings the drama and amazing acting. I wish we got Sisan Banks back but she did don the teeth as a tribute to the late crazy Jim Rielly. He worked her to death in the 90s playing five alters. It got her an Emmy nom though.

I think Brady is just as screwed up as she is. He wants to save her. He sees himself in her. He's also a recovering drug addict and the love of his life died last year. Drake Higestyn, who plays John, Brady's father, said that Kristen was known to be amazing in bed. She even alluded to it while taunting Marlena.

Brady's got moobs now. It's pretty disturbing, what with his King King torso. Methinks it's roids.

by Anonymousreply 15911/07/2013

The confrontation scenes between Eileen and James over the rape of Father Eric were superb, especially considering that they were probably first takes, due to time and budget constraints on soaps these days, especially on DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 16011/07/2013

Chandler Massey may have won two Daytime Emmy Awards, but his continuous twitching and mugging does not a good actor make.

by Anonymousreply 16111/07/2013

[quote]There's been no explanation why Brady is so madly in love with a woman he barely knows.

It's partly the actor, partly a convenience for the writers.

It makes little sense R158, you're right, for him to be so pussy-enamored. Might make sense for poor blue-balls (virgin?) Rory, not for Brady.

But a younger or different or simply better actor could make the cuntstruck gaze believable.

I saw this actor years ago on Passions. The first Ethan was not Oscar-worthy--Travis Someone--but he did have a sense of humor about the silliness he was surrounded by. The second Ethan was so serious and ernest, you didn't laugh with him, you laughed at him.

I really want to like this guy as everyone on DL seems to think he's gay IRL. But he's so wooden and one-or-two note he might as well be Ethan Crane again.

I'm sure he's trying hard but he's not putting across what he's attempting to convey. Better dialogue would help.

by Anonymousreply 16211/07/2013

Tell that to my bank account r161

by Anonymousreply 16311/07/2013

[quote]Drake Higestyn, who plays John, Brady's father, said that Kristen was known to be amazing in bed. She even alluded to it while taunting Marlena. The character has had a ton of great one-liners. The delivery has been impeccable. It's an iconic character that goes back decades. She brings the drama and amazing acting.

That's exactly it, in soaps, as in real life, sex no longer plays such a huge role in a relationship when in slows down and the people involved finally see they have next to nothing in common but the sex. What happens when couples like Brady and Kristen see they barely share any interests?

That's why their quickie marriage is one big joke!

The younger characters on DOOL seem to have interesting and more mature relationships with their partners than Kristen and Brady have. These two act like panting teenagers. Not to mention she looks at least 10-15 years older than Brady.

As for the ton of great one-liners, when was this, certainly not during her recent appearances. Perhaps you are thinking of the Kristen of the past. The way she's been written into corner this time has been awful.

New viewers who aren't familiar with her past simply see Kristen as a bitter, vengeful, hateful, angry and just plain insane woman.

The entire flashdrive storyline has been tiresome and her initial reason for seducing Brady was to get back at John.

As for her acting, I still don't understand why Eileen Davidson is lauded as some great actress, has she ever left the world of soaps? Has she done anything else but two soaps?

by Anonymousreply 16611/07/2013

Is the Will character going to return home from CA played by Chandler or his replacement?

by Anonymousreply 16711/07/2013

IIRC, the Chandler Massey Will is coming home. The episodes with NuWill won't be on until January. Enjoy CM's wooden acting while you can!

Is Gabi taking Adriana with her when she leaves Salem to model in NYC? How does Will take this info?

Is she leaving with Cameron?

by Anonymousreply 16811/07/2013

R154, the show needs Nick. Without him Wilson would have bored us to death last year.

Speaking of, the show also needs more 20's aged characters. 50 year olds playing story best fit for 20 something year old is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 17011/07/2013

The actor playing Chad posted that his last air date was October 30th, so apparently the character dies during or after his surgery in Boston.

by Anonymousreply 17211/07/2013

The Days of our Lives Facebook page may be perfect for you, R171. Lots of fraus there who like to believe their "stories" are real and don't want to think about the producers, writers and actors who are actually crafting their fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 17311/07/2013

R171, many people who read about a soap [bold]are[/bold] interested in the writing and production aspects of the show--of TV shows in general, I would imagine. Do you really expect people are going to stop talking about what they're interested in just because [bold]you're[/bold] not interested? Are you that powerful in real life?

I [bold]strongly[/bold] prefer reading writer/producer posts to these endless "Freddie Is Fat" and "Chandler Can't Act" posts. Surely you get that.

And it's "I could NOT care less about the writers' personal lives."

by Anonymousreply 17511/07/2013

r166, you mustn't be watching the show. The lines they've given Eileen Davidson are hilarious. Did you see her performance last New Year's where she told John about her plan to break his heart? Kristen has loads of fans now. The dedicated Ashley Abbott fans have now come over to the dark side and prefer Eileen as batshit Kristen. Villains are just more fun.

r170, Nick was need for A storyline. That's it. Camila Banus is leaving and they've yet to find something else for him to do. I like JJ, but now with him and Theresa added to the show, we're going to be forced to see disgusting Missy Reeves for the foreseeable future.

A murder mystery is planned for this winter. Hmm, Bo?

by Anonymousreply 17611/07/2013

Does a show like this use up lots of writers? I wonder because sometimes the scripts are awful but occasionally they are great. I'm thinking they must be running through writers faster than McDonald's runs through servers.

by Anonymousreply 17711/07/2013

Yay! The wedding (and Kristen & Eric's sex video) took place today.

by Anonymousreply 17811/07/2013

Days is the only watchable soap left. Y&R and B&B are snoozefests, and GH is horridly written fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 17911/07/2013

Not sure, r177, but it is sooooo much better than the 2000s. Corday, while people may hate him, gave some insight via his book two years about what NBC did to the show, demanding a whole bunch of bullshit that really fucked up the show. They essentially owned it. A deal had been cut. The cast had been warned that the show was probably not going to be renewed and to prepare. Corday was so desperate, he gave into NBC's insane demands. They forced Jim Reilly on them too. NBC even had to admit that they screwed up and gave Corday and co. control over the show again, but with next to no budget. NBC is really only renewing contracts from year to year, which I think keeps the writers on their toes. They hired and fired a team two years ago in less than a year. It was insane. Award-winning writer, Lorraine Broderick now does story breakdowns. When the show won the Emmy this year, they essentially bought themselves a few extra years on NBC.

It's an amazing show from a production standpoint. The actors took multiple paycuts. The show is put together on no budget, and they work three weeks continuously, giving the cast a week off every month. However, they do block filming, and have the main cast sometimes doing 40-60 pages every three days of so. It's nuts. They also put tons of actors on recurring status just to not pay them as much.

Keeping all this in mind, the show won the Outstanding Drama Series Emmy last year. Their first in 35 years. The year before that, they won Outstanding Drama Writing Team. Of course, Chandler won Younger Actor in 2012 and 2013. They're also pushing the envelope, and it's paid off. They have nothing to lose. That's helped them.

Corday says that he's suggested storylines to the writing team, and they tell him that they've already done that before, so "no."

by Anonymousreply 18011/07/2013

[quote]GH is horridly written fan fiction.

What does that mean, R179? I haven't watched the show, not even a little, since 1981?

by Anonymousreply 18111/07/2013

Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team - 1976, and 2012

Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series - 1978, 2013

Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 18211/07/2013

That's true that the show needs actors in the 20-30 age range. They only have five characters in that age range (Will, Sonny, Nick, Abigail and Theresa) and most are related so unless Nick hooks up with Theresa he needs a love interest. He could go older and hook up with Kate, making him 3 for 3 in terms of banging the granddaughter (Chelsea), mom (Billie) and grandma (Kate). Abigail also needs a love interest.

It's like the show invests in the middle age group and forgets that some of us want diversity, especially given that all the younger actors have talent. Theresa and Nick are fucked up bad boy and bad girl, every show needs that. Too bad this show doesn't know what the fuck to do with anyone under 40.

by Anonymousreply 18311/07/2013

Also wanted to say that Theresa and Nick have interesting family history involving prostitution, sociopathic family members, rape, abuse, trauma, drugs, etc. Wish the show would use the rich history of the characters instead of trying to focus energy on characters with no history or overused (e.g. Daniel, Jennifer, Brady).

The show should focus on Nicole for the time being now that they lost cray cray Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 18411/07/2013

If they would get rid of Jennifer and Hope, I might be inclined to watch the whole show. The Jennifer actress is an evildoer for Jeezus, and the Hope actress is so obviously acting, she never seems real to me.

Until then, I'm happy watching the Will and Sonny blog that only includes them and the characters they interact with. I wish they interacted with EJ more, but not enough that I'll watch the whole eps.

by Anonymousreply 18511/07/2013

Having Marlena sneak into the church to switch the DVDs was pretty lame, the writers could have been more creative.

by Anonymousreply 18711/07/2013

[quote]You are here defending someone you don't even know

Uh, no.

Please go back and read my post at R169 slowly and carefully. If it's still not clear, start over and read it again.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll also explain it for you: All the arguing amongst the various trolls and fanboys is resulting in every single Days thread being closed.

The WM has confirmed as much.

Now, some of us would like a DL thread where we could peacefully and respectfully discuss Days. It's not a difficult concept, is it?

by Anonymousreply 18811/07/2013

Which DVD did Marlena put in the player?

by Anonymousreply 18911/07/2013

R189, the video of the bride raping the priest after she had shot him with a tranquilizer gun and drugged him.

by Anonymousreply 19011/07/2013

Thanks, R190.

by Anonymousreply 19211/07/2013

LOVED everyone's facial expressions once the video started playing.

by Anonymousreply 19311/07/2013

How Deidre is wearing a bullet-proof vest!

by Anonymousreply 19411/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 19511/07/2013

The Scoop On Chandler Massey’s Exit From “Days” & The Future Of WilSon

by Jim Halterman | November 5, 2013

What happens to WilSon now that Chandler Massey has left Days?

Things are never boring in the fictional town of Salem on the daytime serial Days Of Our Lives, and there’s almost as much action behind the camera.

Popular actor Chandler Massey has played the out character of Will Horton since 2010, but this summer, shortly after winning his second consecutive Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Younger Actor In A Drama Series, Massey announced he would be leaving the when his contract ended at the end of this year.

Then, news broke that Massey had been replaced earlier than expected (by actor Guy Wilson) and, of course, the rumors began to fly. Why was Massey leaving in the first place? Was the role of Will recast early to punish Massey for leaving the show that made him a star? Was it done to give the show much-needed attention for its gay storyline? And, with a new actor in the role, what does that mean for the future of WilSon and Freddie Smith, who plays Will’s lover, Sonny Kiriakis?

To get answers, TheBacklot spoke with Greg Meng (Vice President of Corday Productions, Executive In Charge of Production and Co-Exec Producer of Days Of Our Lives) and got his take on Massey’s departure, what fans can expect when Guy Wilson assumes the role (in early 2014) as well as the new book, Days Of Our Lives: Better Living, which Meng penned with Eddie Campbell.

TheBacklot: What was the definitive story of what happened with Chandler’s departure because I’ve heard a lot of different things how it all played out? Can you just kind of lay out quickly what happened there?

Greg Meng: It’s real simple. There was a lot of accuracy and inaccuracy in the press. Chandler is not on the show right now. We have an incredible actor on board that is able to take the reins from this role that Chandler did an amazing job creating. And we found somebody who’s extremely talented… but more than talented, he’s so sensitive to this role and so sensitive to the story and the relationship and all that stuff. So we feel that we were very, very lucky to find somebody who wanted to take the reins. It’s an extremely difficult thing to do because Chandler had created such a wonderful role here, played it so sensitively and everything. So we think we found him, and we are very lucky to have somebody that will take those reins that Chandler handed to him and go forward with that.

No ugliness, no weirdness. It was all done within the family, with Chandler and everything based on his future plans and based on where we needed to go with the story. I even told Chandler, I said laughingly, ‘This is your fault because you’ve created such an amazing character here and the storyline is so amazing and we’ve got major places to go with that and we can’t lose momentum.’ He was always fine with that, but he’s got plans. So it all worked out very well. It’s just gotten some misinterpretation out there.

TBL: So now when you’re recasting a role like this– whether it’s the role of Will Horton or any iconic role– what do you look for? What did Guy Wilson have that gave him the role?

GM: You obviously look for some sort of physical similarity on some level. You’re not looking for a cookie cutter because these are human beings and actors, and they have to make [the part] their own. But it’s beyond just looks. It has a lot to do with the sensitivity to the story and what we want to do with it and the eagerness of an actor to really get inside that storyline. And even more importantly the chemistry between whatever other key characters are important with that role…I’m telling you, [Guy Wilson’s] not only doing Chandler justice with what he created in this role, but he’s inside it. I’m telling you, you will love him.

The Days cast showing their Spirit Day support. (Guy Wilson is resting his hand on Freddie Smith’s shoulder)

TBL: And that’s the other thing because there is such a nice chemistry with Chandler and Freddie. How do you go about finding that same electric chemistry?

GM: You try and try to find it, and then sometimes you just hit gold. And I think we’ve done it.

TBL: The holidays are coming up pretty fast. Are we going to see a lot of those familiar Horton faces and friends from the past like we usually do?

GM: Here’s the thing from this book tour. I get a lot of people coming up to me and getting that feedback, and it’s interesting to feel the love from people about how important it is to have the iconic figures and the family members on the show as well as the new generation and new people filtering in, but it’s still amazing how important it is to have a balance of that, and it’s great to be constantly reminded of that…Doug and Julie, that’s a big iconic thing. People love them. They’re very happy that Maggie is so integral right now, too.

TBL: Talk about just the business of daytime a little bit. I know the last couple of years it’s been more than a little shaky.

GM: We are in a good place. We’ve got incredible support from our network, NBC, and that has meant everything. And we’re happy to have that and we’ve reinvented, we had to cut costs and we eliminated a lot of stuff that we thought was important in the 80s and 90s like big flower arrangements and all that to major stuff. We cleaned the canvas and we realized, ‘My gosh! The story stands on its own! We’ve got great stories. Let’s tell it faster.’ We feel like we’re in a really good place. We’ve got amazing support from Sony, who’s our distributor, so we feel like we’re all kind of in a good place. And of course the great writers, the dream team I think.

TBL: What do you think is the state of the gay storyline now in daytime?

GM: I think it’s definitely changed. I think our goal has been to not only launch but integrate that storyline to where it’s just part of daily life. So it’s not the big front burner story. I mean, we’re happy of that because that was a precedent setting thing, but our goal is to have it where that’s just another solid couple on the show.

Chandler Massey won the Daytime Emmy for playing Will Horton in 2012 and 2013.

TBL: The Better Living book is really fun and I just want to make sure that you can guarantee if I follow everything it says I’ll look like Eric Martsolf. Is that correct?

GM: [laughs] I’ll do the best I can, but I’ll race you to that.

TBL: How did the book come about?

GM: It came about years ago. I’ve always wanted to do a lifestyle type book, but I didn’t want to do something hokey. And then as I was traveling with the cast promoting around the country and when you’re with somebody 24/7 you start seeing how they operate. You start realizing ‘wow, these people are so multifaceted, and they don’t just know how to turn it on and look good, but they always look good. But they’re also happy and they’re fulfilled.’ And it’s like ‘okay, what’s the secret here?’

So over time I figured out a way to start delving into that with some help of others. We were finding out ‘oh my gosh, there are a lot of common traits here even as each person has developed their own unique style or lifestyle,’ There are common traits that they’ve all made happen. I never found out what the real secret is. They don’t do anything extreme. They just keep a healthy balance of nutrition, exercise, style and inspiration. They find a balance between their acting and public side with their private side. And most of them have found a way to give back to others in some form or other. So it was fascinating. The more I got into it the more fascinating it became.

And we wanted to give back also. That’s part of this book, too, finding ways to give back. So we partnered with the American Cancer Society I think through Valentine’s Day. We’re trying to help raise awareness and money for that because that was sort the largest, most common cause that just affects everybody. Most of the actors have their own individual thing, but we wanted an overall umbrella. So we’re trying to find a way to raise money for cancer. Selling books is one way we can do it.

Days Of Our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. The Days Of Our Lives: Better Living book is available everywhere books are sold.

by Anonymousreply 19611/07/2013

Sami is riled up about gabi

by Anonymousreply 19711/07/2013

Is that the same church where Marlena and John's affair was exposed and MarDevil wrote satanic symbols on Kristen and left her naked on the alter?

by Anonymousreply 19811/07/2013

[quote]That's true that the show needs actors in the 20-30 age range. They only have five characters in that age range (Will, Sonny, Nick, Abigail and Theresa) and most are related so unless Nick hooks up with Theresa he needs a love interest.

It's dangerous when you start trying to turn it into a younger show. The show sank even further in the late 2000s when they tried turning it into 90210.

by Anonymousreply 19911/08/2013

Gif or Marlena's face today.

by Anonymousreply 20011/08/2013

Freddie had big pit stains in yesterday's show. I don't understand how anyone goes out like that.

by Anonymousreply 20111/08/2013

[quote]The Days of our Lives Facebook page may be perfect for you, [R171]. Lots of fraus there who like to believe their "stories" are real and don't want to think about the producers, writers and actors who are actually crafting their fantasies.

"Crafting their fantasties", lol...crafting YOUR fantasies is more like it!

Here we go AGAIN, this is the same nasty fucked up response I got on the last DOOL thread when I mentioned I didn't care about backstage gossip. You must be the same moron responding to me!

Because I could care less about the minute details of what writers screwed over an actor or actress, who was having catfight behind the scenes and other such bullshit, I'm a frau?

Gossiping about backstage stuff is NOT talking about any sort of craft and you know it, , don't try to mix up the two to make a non-existent point.

STOP putting soap viewers into boxes. Not all gay men are the same, and neither are all str8 women who enjoy these shows. From reading some of the DOOL forums, even teens (make and female) watch soaps as well as old people.

WHY do you watch the show, to drool over the actors pecs and trouser tents?

I'm a gay man who has been watching DOOL since I was a kid. I have no delusions that anything on these shows is real, most of the storylines are far from anyone's reality, some are downright insults to most viewers intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 20211/08/2013

I still can't get over how many people CHOSE to leave this year: Eileen, Chandler, Nathan, Camila, and Casey. The show is the one that usually shows everyone the door, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 20311/08/2013

"Sometimes you hit gold with a recast, it's not all about looks but also we want the actor to make the role his own" I couldn't agree more with days' producer, the writing not his acting helped Massey to get the awards, the chemistry was not there, that' why it took so long for their relationship to start, days have done Very well keeping their gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 20411/08/2013

R203 Casey and Nathan didn't choose to quit, they were written off.

[quote]I couldn't agree more with days' producer, the writing not his acting helped Massey to get the award

The producer said nothing of the sort. The portion you quoted only was stating they felt lucky with the recast.

Good writing is necessary but no one wins two acting awards, two years in a row, based solely on the writing.

by Anonymousreply 20511/08/2013

[quote]Guy has a bigger cock than Massey. Both of them were in tight underwear. Guy is packing and has a ten pack!

Such a shame his face is hard to look at. I just don't like butter face guys. For me, a beautiful face, with kind eyes and a lovely smile, is a must. I don't care that much about their body tbh. And these guys are ACTORS, you see their faces the most, not their bodies. So the fact that he has a nice body, or is packing, really doesn't matter in the end. Though it's fine by me. I'll stop watching. Freddie was never that hot, but he was ok. Chandler Massey was sorta pretty (although not all that). NuWill is fugly as hell, he's got a face only a mother could love. So no thanks. I will NOT be watching two ugly dudes.

by Anonymousreply 20611/08/2013

R205, you are his fan but R204 is right, you must read what was said again, Massey fake acting doesen't impress me much.

by Anonymousreply 20711/08/2013

[quote][R203] Casey and Nathan didn't choose to quit, they were written off.

They CHOSE not to renew their contracts, thus they were written off. Joe Mascolo repeatedly asked Deidrick if he was sure this was what he wanted to do. The same goes for Owens whose choice killed a storyline the writers were setting up.

by Anonymousreply 20811/08/2013

r206, then don't watch. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 20911/08/2013

Young actors typically sign 4 year contracts. Casey chose not to renew his but he agreed to work for an extra month or so while to allow the writers to send off his character with the option of coming back.

Nathan was fired after less than a year on the job. He did not choose to leave.

by Anonymousreply 21011/08/2013

How will they ever go on without you r206?

by Anonymousreply 21111/08/2013

Nathan was not fired and Casey didn't offer jack. Stop with "reporting" such horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 21211/08/2013

people like R206 makes me laugh, dont watch if you hate both actors, i stopped watching 11 months ago because of their lack of chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 21311/08/2013

DOOL is most watchable for me whenever James "EJ" Scott and/or Greg "Eric" Vaughan are on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 21411/08/2013

MAJOR chaos at the church post-sex tape reveal!

by Anonymousreply 21511/08/2013

Holy Beegeezus !! The church, the wedding, I'm freaking shocked. I have only half been paying attention to this show, but it has my attention now.

by Anonymousreply 21611/08/2013

Kristen trying to convince the wedding guests that it was look alike actors on the video . . . too funny.

by Anonymousreply 21711/08/2013

Better the Dynasty wedding / Moldavian massacre!

by Anonymousreply 21811/08/2013

Of course, Kristen, in her silly silver disco outfit, gotta love that headband, would try to blame Marlena for conjuring up a fake video. Yeah, sure, look-alike-actors, give me a break. What a crazy delusional bitch.

The wedding blow-up wasn't as crazy and/or violent as the build-uo led viewers to believe it would be. Kristen didn't use her gun, another false set-up. I thought we'd at least see bonkers Kristen try to shoot Marlena or even Eric, she's so insane, why not?

It was typical of what's been going on with DOOL for the past few years, much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 21911/08/2013

R212 Casey chose not renew his contract with Days partly to do other stuff and because he felt as though his character didn't have much of a storyline or screen time.

by Anonymousreply 22011/08/2013

Where was the bishop, who told Father Eric that he would attend the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 22111/08/2013

I miss Chandler. :-(

by Anonymousreply 22211/08/2013

[quote]you are his fan

If you say so. I do respect what CM did with the role, particularly the coming out scenes and his strange relationship with E.J.

But I'm more of a fan of Scott, Davidson, Hall, Aniston, and Rogers. The show, IMO, will suffer more from the loss of Davidson, who can't be replaced.

[quote]you must read what was said again

I did. Maybe you should, too. Here are some actual quotes about CM that Greg Jeng made:

"We have an incredible actor on board that is able to take the reins from this role that Chandler did an amazing job creating."

"It’s an extremely difficult thing to do because Chandler had created such a wonderful role here..."

"I even told Chandler, I said laughingly, ‘This is your fault because you’ve created such an amazing character here..."

It doesn't sound like Meng was in any way discounting Massey's acting--quite the opposite--as another poster bizarrely mischaracterized the interview.

But back to the show. Today was great, too much fun. And Vaughan did a fantastic job of portraying his pain with a minimum of dialogue.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been a Marlena/Kristen catfight. But maybe we'll get one later.

by Anonymousreply 22311/08/2013

I'll miss Eileen but I need a break from her character. I think she's a fantastic actress, but her character is too one note. She needs better writing.

Kate is the perfect antihero - you can sympathize with her plight and hate her at the same time. I think Kate Roberts will always be the most underrated Days character of all time.

Lauren Koslow is a fucking genius in a way that I think won't be appreciated in present time. Maybe in like 50 years like Marilyn Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 22411/08/2013

Father Eric really has a sexy back. I want to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 22511/08/2013

Greg Vaughn really is a sexy fucker

by Anonymousreply 22611/08/2013

Here's Greg's ass from the film "Poison Ivy".

by Anonymousreply 22711/08/2013

Greg getting sucked, from the same film.

by Anonymousreply 22811/08/2013

Greg Vaughn is genetically gifted. He's a beautiful man. Like, literally jaw-dropping gorgeous. I don't think I've ever seen a man like that in real life.

It seems as though he dyes his hair black though? Is that his natural color? He seems to have more blond coloring.

by Anonymousreply 22911/08/2013

[quote]The wedding blow-up wasn't as crazy and/or violent as the build-uo led viewers to believe it would be. Kristen didn't use her gun, another false set-up.

Honey, it happens NEXT WEEK! The press photos are out! Kristen ain't going out without a bang.

[quote]I'll miss Eileen but I need a break from her character. I think she's a fantastic actress, but her character is too one note. She needs better writing.

I agree, but the writing for her was fantastic, and she said it herself. You have to keep in mind what went down behind the scenes. She let them know that she wasn't staying back in March. They had to come up with something. She had the option to leave after three months in her contract, but she decided to stay longer. They dragged the flash drive thing and the photo for way too long, and Corday was happy about the dragged out flashdrive and all the flashbacks. It was bizarre to hear that from him, but her admitted that she brought the house down, and even as sick as the audience is at what her character did, they love her. Corday said that she gave the show a much needed injection, and he wasn't kidding.

Eileen asked for double the work because she took a paycut. Two problems with that: first, it wore her out (especially with the ridiculous schedule.) Second, you were seeing even more of her character day after day. Every month except the last, Kristen had the most scenes. They tallied them.

I love that she returned. I have no problem with the character taking a break. It was more than what any could ask for... maybe Susan, but they did pay homage to the character.

Eileen said that there is a good chance she'll return. It'll probably be off and on if it happens. Y&R wouldn't spare her back in the 00s no matter how many times Days asked them. When Y&R wanted her back for a few episodes this year, the show was nice and allowed her to do both shows. Eileen said that Wally Kurth does two shows. Everyone is doing it. She has no problem doing more than one show. She'll take anything at this point after her break.

Now that that's out of the way: let's take a look back at the last two years: gay characters that fucked and kissed on-screen repeatedly, and became so important, that Sony demanded a recast for fear of advertiser backlash, Eileen Davidson returned, the drag queen herself, to duel with that other old broad, Deidre Hall, and Nathan Owens came and did a strip tease, showing off his huge cock on stage! I mean, you don't get better than that. It became the gayest show of all-time! It's still unreal when you consider it. Honorable mention: Greg Vaughan's pointy nipples in the shower!

by Anonymousreply 23011/08/2013

Greg's ass is just lovely, thanks for the pics.

by Anonymousreply 23111/08/2013

Kristen kills Nicole! Promo for next week!

by Anonymousreply 23211/08/2013

[quote]Kristen kills Nicole! Promo for next week!

Kristen probably wounded Nicole with a gunshot or slightly injured Nicole with her car as she was trying to escape Salem.

Nicole isn't going to be killed off, don't be silly. Zucker is one of the best actresses on the show.

What storylines will this show be left with if Kristen kills Nicole? Nicole is another part of this Kristen/Eric/flashdrive storyline. Nicole is connected to so many characters, no, she's not going anywhere.

Besides, it's a soap, no one stays dead for very long!

by Anonymousreply 23311/08/2013

A couple of months ago, I read they hired an "Eileen Davidson lookalike" for two days. How is that going to play in to all of this?

by Anonymousreply 23411/08/2013

Nicole isn't going to be killed.

by Anonymousreply 23511/08/2013

Corday said that mid-Nov starts a 3-6 month murder-mystery, a major character will be killed, and everyone is a suspect.

A lookalike for Eileen was hired and began filming right after she left. She said that she didn't know what that was about, nor how they would wrap up her story. She said that Kristen isn't dead though. The Kristen story is suppose to have a ripple effect that goes on for months after she leaves. Everyone hates everyone: Marlena hates Victor, Brady hates Eric, Eric hates Marlena, Nicole hates Eric, Sami hates EJ.

by Anonymousreply 23611/08/2013

[quote]A lookalike for Eileen was hired and began filming right after she left. She said that she didn't know what that was about, nor how they would wrap up her story.

I recently read a spoiler which states the lookalike scenes involved Brady. IIRC, it said he starts hallucinating and thinks he sees Kristen, but it's just a lookalike he sees while in rehab. Yep, he gets back on drugs and alcohol. What a surprise. Brady is so weak and just plain stupid.

It's also no surprise that what Kristen did affected so many characters.

by Anonymousreply 23711/09/2013

That's interesting. I know he goes off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 23811/09/2013

Still shots previewing next week show Kristen pulling a gun on Marlena.

Kristen and Nicole fight, then Nicole chases Kristen in a car on a dark road, with Nicole shown unconscious after her car crashes down a ravine.

In HD, one can clearly see gray chest hair on Greg Vaughan, so he very well may be dying his hair.

by Anonymousreply 23911/09/2013

Nicole is a popular character. If the show were to kill her off, a lot of viewers would be disappointed. For an already dying jandra, I'm not sure if the show would take that risk. Better to kill off a B-level popular character.

by Anonymousreply 24011/09/2013

Those Spirit Day photos from last month showed that Zucker was still on the set, taping late-January episodes.

by Anonymousreply 24111/09/2013

Nice ass shots R227 & 228.

I take it this isn't the Drew Barrymore film.

by Anonymousreply 24211/09/2013

Today is the Days big fan event. Does any good gossip ever come out of it?

by Anonymousreply 24311/09/2013

Greg's ass shots are from "Poison Ivy: The New Seduction"(1997).

by Anonymousreply 24411/09/2013

I guess it is Kristen in the turned over car, except how is that a whodunit, and Eileen said that Kristen isn't down and out. If it is her character, I could see the double being thought of as Kristen. Same measurements. The casting call said that there would be next to no lines given to the actor hired. Maybe they show Kristen at the end living outside of Salem. The show does block taping. I guess we will see.

I'm guess Gabi takes the job in NY and Wilson are left without her or the kid.

I love how Missy misses every Spirit Day. They must wait to do it. They even had her on the other side of the lake when all the characters attended. She wouldn't have to be in the vicinity of those sodomites!

by Anonymousreply 24511/09/2013

It's Nicole in the crashed car, not Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 24611/09/2013

Sara Bibel ‏@deepsoap 1h Freddie Smith has spent a lot of time off camera working with Guy Wilson on building the WilSon chemistry #DAYS #DayOfDays

by Anonymousreply 24711/09/2013

R246, Nicole is shown upright. They show another car upside down.

by Anonymousreply 24811/09/2013

Freddie slipping Guy his wang!

by Anonymousreply 24911/09/2013

I wonder why Sara Bibel can't get another job writing for a soap. She wrote for Y&R for quite awhile.

by Anonymousreply 25011/09/2013

Some video of the next few weeks. Nick attacks Gabi and she hits him in the head with a rock.

by Anonymousreply 25111/09/2013

A million spoilers compiled from the event that went on today with all the actors.

About Eileen and the crash...

by Anonymousreply 25211/09/2013

[quote]For an already dying jandra, I'm not sure if the show would take that risk. Better to kill off a B-level popular character.

Jandra? Don't you mean, genre?

Sometimes I wonder if the posters here are joking or they actually do have spelling and reading comprehension problems.

'Jandra' doesn't even sound like the actual word.

by Anonymousreply 25311/10/2013

Check out James Scott's bulge.

by Anonymousreply 25411/10/2013

R253, jandra is an inside joke on DL. It comes from when one of the stupid [italic]American Idol[/italic] contestants said that instead of genre. It has become part of the DL lexicon like graxy, cak, and WHET.

by Anonymousreply 25511/10/2013

[quote]Check out James Scott's bulge.

by Anonymousreply 25611/10/2013

Maybe New Wilson are working on something else but not their chemistry, they have been spending a lot of time together off set, chemistry can never be worked on, ask Massey, Guy was cast in the first place because of his amazing chemistry with Freddie

by Anonymousreply 25711/10/2013

"Check out James Scott's bulge."

They had "Nick" stand in the center, next to Susan Seafoam Hayes?

by Anonymousreply 25911/10/2013

I miss Casey. I am convinced if i had been Chandler and Casey as the starcrossed twinks, the ratings would have been even higher. The two families would clash into infinity.

by Anonymousreply 26011/10/2013

They have some VERY tall guys in the cast -- Blake Berris, James Scott, Eric Martsolf.

by Anonymousreply 26111/10/2013

Direct link to the DAYS' meet-and-greet photo mentioned above. James Scott is in a blue shirt toward the right of the photo.

by Anonymousreply 26211/10/2013

Greg Vaughan and Eric Martsolf (and Judi Evans Luciano)

by Anonymousreply 26311/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 26411/10/2013

Q&A time

by Anonymousreply 26511/10/2013

Was ugly Will there?

by Anonymousreply 26611/10/2013

The show had to go into spin control mode and calm down the viewership, because everyone is up in arms about the way they handled Chandler's departure. I really hope that everyone gives nuWill a chance, but it can't be easy for him replacing Channing.

by Anonymousreply 26711/10/2013

r267 has an active imagination.

r266, you're really insufferable. Go back to spamming us with "Freddie is fat" comments.

by Anonymousreply 26811/10/2013

"Q&A time"

How many questions do you think Peggy McCay got asked?

by Anonymousreply 26911/10/2013

[quote]I really hope that everyone gives nuWill a chance, but it can't be easy for him replacing Channing.

Channing? Who is this fucking Channing person, R267? Are you a fucking retard, or have we been watching Channing Tatum these last few years, and didn't know it?

I know you fancunts are kind of on the low-IQ side, but "Channing," a.k.a. R267, you are the absolute Princess of the Morons, the Diva of Dimwits.

by Anonymousreply 27011/10/2013

Massey is over.

by Anonymousreply 27111/10/2013

[R270] You are a first class wanker. You are obviously describing yourself as a fancunt noticeable in the fact you're having a breakdown over a mistake of a soap actors name. You utter tool.

by Anonymousreply 27211/10/2013

Channing is so hot and sexy.

Heyyyyy, r270!!!

by Anonymousreply 27311/10/2013

Not all of us find him hot R273.

by Anonymousreply 27411/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 27511/10/2013

I agree with the person who said that if it had been Chandler and Casey the ratings would have been fantastic. Chill had such great chemistry, longing and inherent drama involving their families. Sadly, they show decided to ice the hotness by pairing Freddie/Chandler who were bland with one another. Fascinating how two actors could work so well (have chemistry) with others and be so boring together.

by Anonymousreply 27611/10/2013

It's hard to miss fat Freddie in that pic

by Anonymousreply 27711/10/2013

R278, you're the only one constantly repeating this and no one else finds it neither funny nor witty to be laughing at a person with medical condition. I hope one day karma will get to your ass and you'll be ridiculed in the same way. In fact I know for sure that's how it's gonna be.

by Anonymousreply 27911/10/2013

Anybody know if there is a new GH thread? The "Ferociously, Fabulous Felix" thread is full.

by Anonymousreply 28011/10/2013

R278 - Yeah. Oh, Ali Sweeney has gone brunette.

by Anonymousreply 28111/10/2013

Any pics of Chandler or Freddie in flip-flops?

by Anonymousreply 28211/10/2013

Gabi gets attacked and almost raped by Nick however she fends him off my hitting him with a rock, leaving him unconscious and bloody. Rumors say that his character will be retconned and it will be discovered that Nick's father is actually Jake Kostichek, the Salem Strangler.

by Anonymousreply 28311/10/2013

Nu will is fugly. The whole show sucks

by Anonymousreply 28411/10/2013

I don't know how I feel with Ali Sweeney having brown hair.

Nicole/Ari recently has gone a much darker blonde, bordering on being brown.

by Anonymousreply 28511/10/2013

r285 - I've only seen pics. I'd like to see on TV with the dark hair. i kind of like it. It's a nice change.

by Anonymousreply 28611/10/2013

R283, ten billion spoilers for upcoming spoilers from the Say if Days event are here!

by Anonymousreply 28711/10/2013

Leaked promo video for upcoming unaired episodes shown to attendees at Day of Days event. Included is Gabi's rape.

by Anonymousreply 28811/10/2013

Will is back this week. Kristen's explosive exit airs Wednesday. The Kristen story goes on for months after she's left.

by Anonymousreply 28911/10/2013

From the link in R287

"Ari Zucker mentioned that the actors were now only receiving partial scripts (unsure what she means)"

It means that they are keeping the actors in the dark about something.

by Anonymousreply 29011/10/2013

Doesn't Woody Allen issue scripts to actors with only their lines included?

by Anonymousreply 29111/10/2013

"been here since 2000"

I've been here since 1998, I never heard the word "jandra" used here, even if it was it's never been used as much as cak, WHET and many other DL-isms.

I've never watched "American Idol" even once, so I missed the dumbass who said "jandra". The idea of the general public voting on who is 'the best singer', let alone a singer who doesn't even write their own music, is laughable at best. I also find Simon Cowell to be an insufferable person, he's so damn smarmy and fake. Not to mention ugly, with a really bizarre haircut.

Anyway, who is that woman sitting next to 'Ciara' at lunch and why does 'Sami' have brown hair?

by Anonymousreply 29211/10/2013

Yeah the word jandra has been used for many years.

I'm guessing Gabi hits Nick's double? They were looking for a double in the summer which would appear in November, maybe that storyline is revving up now.

I believe Blake was working on the show a few weeks ago and those scenes would be airing in February so I can't believe he'd be dead or gone in November.

by Anonymousreply 29511/10/2013

A double was hired for Kristen too.

The people who went to the event say that Blake wouldn't confirm his current involvement in the show now.

by Anonymousreply 29611/10/2013

Alison and Ari have great chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 29711/11/2013

Massey fans are trying very hard to turn him into a star, 2 Awards does not mean he is, I prefer real men like NuWill and don't find Massey attractive, I also don't think Freddie is fat, I am looking forward to Nu Wilson love scenes.

by Anonymousreply 29811/11/2013

You know, we can ignore the Freddie is fat troll and stop taking his bait.

by Anonymousreply 29911/11/2013

Many who have won Daytime Emmy Awards are now living in career obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 30011/11/2013

No new GH thread?

by Anonymousreply 30111/11/2013

[quote]Anyway, who is that woman sitting next to 'Ciara' at lunch...

It's the actress who plays Jordan Ridgeway, Rafe's physical therapist.

by Anonymousreply 30211/11/2013

[quote] Many who have won Daytime Emmy Awards are now living in career obscurity.

Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 30311/11/2013

Why is everyone being so down on Chandler Massey he's just like any other newish actor trying to make it. I happen to think he's a good actor I've seen worse. As for him phoning it in. I'm not fucking surprised with the atrocious writing for Will & Sonny over the last few months how can u muster any enthusiasm for the dire stories he and Freddie Smith have been involved in. The blame lies with the outdated stories dialogue and everything else in US soaps. Most of these s/l have been done to death Days need to inject some new material if it's going to survive the next year or so.

by Anonymousreply 30411/11/2013

Chandler did the right here. He's young and this is the time to explore what he wants to do in life.

First he needs to come out of the closet, then...

by Anonymousreply 30511/11/2013

R304 said all that matters. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 30611/11/2013

Huge rumors out today that Farah Fath is reprising her role as Mimi Lockhart on Days this spring. Now if she could just bring hot ass Rex with her.

by Anonymousreply 30711/11/2013

r307 = John-Paul Lavoisier

by Anonymousreply 30811/11/2013

R307 - Loved Meems.

by Anonymousreply 30911/11/2013

Kristen's lies are pure comedy, I watched today's show earlier on SoapNet. She is absolutely ridiculous.

Brady has got to be one of the dumbest male characters in soapdom!

He listened to her made-up-on-the-spot bullshit story about Eric seducing her, Brady was seething. He didn't seem as if he believed her, he told her so. Brady then went out to beat up Eric. Say whaaat?

The writing has been really bad on DOOL over the past few years, but this storyline takes the cake. It seems as if it was changed mid-way to accommodate ED leaving.

IIRC, I read somewhere that Kristen was going to be redeemed this time around, after she lost Brady the first time that is, she wasn't going to come up with any more bizarre schemes to get back at Marlena or John, because she was really in love with Brady.

No one can be as stupid as Brady, well, not on purpose. I guess the years of drugging and drinking have rotted his brain.

by Anonymousreply 31011/11/2013

Are you high? This is one of the best Days' payoffs in years. Great acting, great storytelling. Days is currently the best soap right now. GH was good with the Julian Jerome deal and the AJ versus Jason feud (I mean Michael versus Morgan).

by Anonymousreply 31111/11/2013

Kristen should have claimed it was Susan Banks in the video, trying to get payback.

by Anonymousreply 31211/11/2013

No, not high, I'll leave that to Brady. I'm bored. I guess people who watch soaps don't expect much from them? They expect mediocre acting and scripts.

What's so great about this storyline? The way it was executed was ridiculous. The premise was interesting, then it fell apart, mostly because it became repetitious, viewers were getting bored.

First Ciara held on to that damn photo forever, then the convoluted flashdrive situation, that damn flashdrive was passing through I don't know how many people. The first person to find it would have been curious, then looked at it immediately.

It was the same situation with the annoying brat JJ, that went on forever. Jennifer whining, JJ acting out, then it happened over and over again, what a horrible storyline.

Please don't tell me soaps have to be mediocre TV because they are daily TV. Soaps have been excellent in the past, there are excellent weekly series, whose plots are more exciting and the payoff is always more of a surprise, much more of a surprise than the current year of DOOL has been.

The problem with DOOL, for the past few years, we've been seeing the crimes committed, we know all the people involved.

In the past, the evil deeds were mostly alluded to, much like "Who Shot JR?"plots, now we also have the characters talking to themselves about what they are doing! Both Kristen and Marlena have been doing that a lot!

Seeing the deeds done and knowing who did them, makes most of the situations very unexciting, unless there's a huge plot twist, we almost of know the outcome.

The shooting at Sami's and EJ's engagement was more exciting than the video reveal. We weren't sure if wacky Marge Bernardi was going to kill herself or shoot someone at the engagement.

Now we'll have months and months of angst between Marlena, Eric, Brady, Nicole, Maggie, Victor and anyone else Kristen's evil touched. Most of the younger cast seem to be leaving. I sure hope the new focus won't be JJ.

Next up, Kristen is going to fight with Marlena and Nicole, we know she's not going to kill either of them. Both are very popular characters. Having Kristen kill off either of these main characters wouldn't be a smart move for a genre which isn't doing very well.

by Anonymousreply 31311/11/2013

Massey will stay in the closet for a while till he is caught red handed, we all know he is gay except his fans, i don't know him personally but he seems so fake.

by Anonymousreply 31511/12/2013

The only British soap I recall being shown in the US was "Eastenders", my mom was addicted to it! I enjoyed it too, we used to chat about the doings at the Queen Vic, Albert Square, Dirty Den and his wife, I forgot her name, the actress married to Brian May.

"Eastenders" was shown on our educational channel, PBS! It wasn't aired on the main PBS station in major cities, it was shown on their local PBS affiliates in many states.

When it was initially on in the US, IIRC, it started here in the early 1980s, the stations had to shown episodes nightly so we could catch up. I think it suddenly went off last year. They moved it so many times people just tired of tracking it down.

The up-to-date episodes were shown on BBCAmerica years ago, they were on for about year before they plugged the plug, there was no explanation as to why they stopped showing it.

What was so unusual about "Eastenders", it depicted different ethnic groups and wasn't afraid to mostly be about the working class and the upwardly mobile. American soaps are mostly about wealthy white people.

When an American soap portrays working class people, they are usually depicted as down on their luck, former hookers or junkies/alcoholics, these characters can't simply be working class, then usually always have a horrible back story, as if being working class is a crime.

American soaps are obsessed with villains and rich people.

If you see black characters, they are usually always connected by birth, or marriage, to the white families!

by Anonymousreply 31611/12/2013

I just watched the wedding episode and my goodness it was funny. Favorite part Jennifer Anniston's daddy calling Kristen a tramp and her reaction, "*Gasp* My God."

by Anonymousreply 31711/12/2013

Before he left the church,Victor picked up the DVD and put it in his coat pocket. Then, after everyone has left, Eric goes back and re-plays the DVD. ?????

by Anonymousreply 31811/12/2013

R318, there were two DVDs, or were you not paying attention? Brady brought his DVD homage of Kristen to the church and it had an image on it. Marlena brought the DVD with the sex video on it and it was a plain white label DVD. Victor pocketed Brady's DVD with the image on it and he left the sex DVD in the laptop at the church.

Kristen's lies to Brady were spectacular. When she told Brady that Eric said he going to show her how much God loved her, I sat enthralled wondering what whopper she would tell next. Eileen Davidson and the writing were terrific in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 31911/12/2013

Why would Victor want the homage dvd?

by Anonymousreply 32011/12/2013

[quote]The writing has been really bad on DOOL over the past few years, but this storyline takes the cake.

The writing has been great post-2010. The show won Best Writing Team in 2012, and Best Drama this year at the Emmys. The gay storyline was amazing, and the show has really pushed the envelope.

It's a soap. It's suppose to be insane. It's entertainment. Kristen is a hilarious character. Her reintroduction was the best reintroduction for a character in years. All critics have stated it.

Kristen is pure camp, and that idea about making this Susan Banks trying to seek revenge on those who made Little Elvis step down from political office, and Nicole keeping his baby away from him, was my idea too!

I would like to say that Freddie's pit stains were horrendous yesterday. Can't production pass him a note?

by Anonymousreply 32111/12/2013

I swear that this is a sociopath on the writing team, because they write Kristen TOO well! They planted the seeds throughout the storyline, showing how it is that she gets what she wants. Her making everything think that Marlena was crazy and that she changed, was frightening. She actually said that exact line. There truly are people like this. Marlena explained to her why sociopaths need to be behind bars. "But I'm not behind bars. I'm free! And I'm havin' a great time."

The writers must be looking in psychology books.

I loved one of the first lines Kristen had with Marlena last year when she tried to prove that she had changed:

K: "Just like old times."

M: "This time we're not trapped in a room together."

K: "No yet."

I love when Kristen tried using Marlena's therapist. Marlena freaks out in front of the therapist, and Kristen goes, "I'll find another therapist, because you obviously need to be in therapy!"

"You know what, we're not gonna be done, not til you're dead and buried!"

by Anonymousreply 32211/12/2013

Best Kristen scenes this year.

Kristen reveals to John what she's been doing. Epic scene.

by Anonymousreply 32311/12/2013

Deidre smacks Eileen in public.

by Anonymousreply 32411/12/2013

Marlena trying to get Kristen on tape. Kristen knows but plays along. She writes on a piece of paper that she knows what she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 32511/12/2013

Going back to the basics in soap writing is not a bad thing. Which is what Days has been like this past year. No explosions, no far-out plots, no science fiction.

Just romance, drama and family entanglements. Which is Soaps is all about.

I think the death of soaps is partly self-inflicted. With each soap trying desperately trying anything to get the numbers up.

If they just focused on good writing and plots, instead of focusing on the superficial (hiring models for roles). There would be more soaps around.

The bottom line has always been the writing. Soaps had lost that and focused too much on the superficial.

by Anonymousreply 32611/12/2013

Kristen scares the shit out of Nicole by showing her fangs.

by Anonymousreply 32711/12/2013

And now the big one: Kristen vs. Marlena. Kristen on the floor hysterical. I read that Deidre actually told the crew to shut up because this scene was so big, and Eileen was working non-stop. One take.

by Anonymousreply 32811/12/2013

While I agree in theory with R326, the writing still wasn't enough to make me watch any more than the Will-Sonny-Nick-Gabi-Sami-EJ storylines these past two years.

I never liked the other characters on DOOL. I used to watch the last 10 minutes when I was home the summer of '88, waiting for AW to come on, and eventually came to watch the entire hour of DOOL. It was the Benjy-Kayla-Patch era. Kayla and Patch's was my first soap wedding. But once the summer was over, I stopped watching DOOL, while continuing to watch AW.

I don't know if it was the writing or the characters, but I've never really been able to give myself over to the Hortons, the Kiriakises, the Bradys, etc.

Partly it's because the dominant writing ethic over the past twenty years has been to make these shows so awful, no one will complain when they are canceled. I haven't actually enjoyed a soap without reservation since Lisa's malpractice suit against John on ATWT (1995?).

by Anonymousreply 32911/12/2013

Oh how I love "T." I'd take him or Nick over Will or Sonny any day.

by Anonymousreply 33011/12/2013

Thinking about Freddie's wet sweat-soaked armpit hairs is making me horny!!

by Anonymousreply 33111/12/2013

The fight between Father Eric and Brady would have been much better if they had started tearing at each other's clothes.

by Anonymousreply 33211/12/2013

Or took it outside and fought in a mud puddle.

by Anonymousreply 33311/12/2013

Freddie quizzed. Says he's not a better lover in the morning, and pauses when asked if he's monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 33411/12/2013

Well except for John Paul and Craig on Irish t.v.

by Anonymousreply 33511/13/2013

Eric and Brady fight was hot, there are rumours about the kissing scenes between Guy and Freddie, but the show have said they wont edit it.

by Anonymousreply 33611/13/2013

Is this the only soap thread left?

by Anonymousreply 33711/13/2013

Come on R337, its not a soap Thread, its a storyline to support gay relationship.

by Anonymousreply 33811/13/2013

R328 Wow, Deidre is smizing there - because the bitch can't move her face.

R337 No, there's another one....

by Anonymousreply 33911/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 34011/13/2013

Posters on this thread have been praising Eileen's recent work on DOOL, but Greg Vaughan has been knocking it out of the park day after day.

by Anonymousreply 34111/13/2013

True, they have both been great. The combination of writing and acting has made Days far better than the other soaps right now.

by Anonymousreply 34211/13/2013

Will and Sonny are marrying. Peggy McCay confirmed it!

by Anonymousreply 34311/13/2013

Kristen run off the road today! Dead. Eileen's final day on the show.

by Anonymousreply 34411/13/2013

[quote]Kristen run off the road today!

I know Days only has a $50 budget per episode, but that was really baaaaad. They should have came up with something else.

by Anonymousreply 34511/13/2013

lol. Considering their budget, that was incredible! Now we're gonna see if Kristen is dead tomorrow or not. That cape Kristen was wearing was so evil queen-esqe.

by Anonymousreply 34611/13/2013

R341, I completely agree. Greg Vaughan is amazing. I need to see what else he's done and upcoming projects. He wasn't really on my radar before, but he's been phenomenal the past couple of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 34711/13/2013

Will's back, he surprises Sonny, rushes to him and plants a big long one on Sonny. Both end up in bed together, screwing the shit out of one another for all the time they missed together. Oh, and fury chests!

by Anonymousreply 34811/14/2013

Don't think she is considered a major character but if they killed off Anne that would have a bunch of suspects - Jennifer, Daniel, JJ, Theresa, Abigail.

Arianne Zucker is one of the best actresses and Nicole one of the best characters. She can be bad but still vulnerable, her sarcasm is priceless and she has interaction with almost everyone. Getting rid of her would be a major mistake. Especially now when she would have such strong story as Eric tries to make amends and she in turn wants nothing to do with him.

Unless, they are really pulling a fast one and killing off Bo who hasn't been seen in over a year. They have to either recast or get rid of the character all together because his limbo status keeps Hope from being able to do anything much in the romance dept.

by Anonymousreply 34911/14/2013

Tony Geary hated when Vaughn played Lucky. I actually liked him better in the role than highly overrated Jonathan Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 35011/14/2013

Jesus Christ, Freddie is hairy!

by Anonymousreply 35111/14/2013

I'm pretty sure the murder-mystery = Nick.

Gabi hits him with a brick as he tries to rape her (shown in new promo). An article stated that the women that surround Will are all involved in its cover-up (whomever it is). Blake Berris would not confirm that he was still on the show this past weekend.

Nick is back to being crazy again.

I would love for them to kill of his character.

by Anonymousreply 35211/14/2013

I have been loving John Aniston's performance lately - especially that line about the slow boat to China.

by Anonymousreply 35311/14/2013

I liked this one with Will and Sami.

by Anonymousreply 35411/14/2013

This show, while being entertaining through the past two years, now it is definitely THE one to watch. You can't beat the acting or story-lines on this boobtube show.

by Anonymousreply 35511/14/2013

Did Will say Sonny next time you can cum on me?

by Anonymousreply 35611/14/2013

Love the Will and Sonny scenes and it only took them a year.

by Anonymousreply 35711/14/2013

Pardon me but...why is there no GH thread? Tristan Rogers walked out on Cartini. Twitter going nuts.

by Anonymousreply 35811/14/2013

R358, look for the thread about the art gallery in upstate NY.

by Anonymousreply 35911/14/2013

I'd. like to see that r356

by Anonymousreply 36011/14/2013

Damn, Freddie's furry cleavage looks so hot when he's lying on his side and his two big hairy moobs are pushed together. MOMMA LIKE!!

by Anonymousreply 36111/14/2013

No way IRL would a hottie like Will give an outta shape guy like Sonny the time of day. It's so unrealistic. I guess there writing to the gay equivalent of the fraus in the 80s who bought into the fantasy of someone as mousy as Lily being able to attract someone as scorching as Holden.

by Anonymousreply 36211/14/2013

[362] Speak for yourself and don't speak for the whole gay community. Not everyone is as shallow as you. Freddie is gorgeous anyway and if gays want the hets to see gays as more than idiotic superficial men. Then you need to stop with the looks only matter bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 36311/15/2013

Amen r363

by Anonymousreply 36411/15/2013

[quote]Kristen's lies to Brady were spectacular. When she told Brady that Eric said he going to show her how much God loved her, I sat enthralled wondering what whopper she would tell next. Eileen Davidson and the writing were terrific in that scene.

That was actually laughable, laugh out loud laughable, because any character in Salem who had any kind of serious experience dealing with Kristen, and who also knows Eric, could have EASILY figured out those words would have NEVER come out of Eric's mouth. That's what rang so false about most of this entire storyline.

Eric fucking Kristen on purpose? Eric would never have been able to pull off such a duplicitous act, unless he himself was also a sociopath or a psychopath like Kristen.

One would also assume Brady would know Eric much better than that. Then again, Brady is a totally brain-dead moron. Kristen was so transparent, that's why she and the storyline were so laughable. Brady sure isn't a very good judge of character, that's an understatement.

I find it bizarre that so many people in this thread are applauding the acts of a sociopath or do you simply enjoy the storyline as entertainment?

Do you enjoy the character of Kristen, from an acting standpoint or do you enjoy the fact that she's duped people and ruined so many lives? Would you want to be like Kristen? Are you applauding her for being so deceitful, evil and mentally ill?

I honestly don't understand why anyone would say they 'like' or 'LOVE' Kristen. There is nothing likable about her.

Another laughable moment was when Kristen urged Marlena to shoot her. Marlena had enough sense to realize Kristen was not worth going to jail for!

As far as the car crash, of course, it's not hard to figure, she's escaped, she's probably on a plane to Lord knows where, big surprise.

by Anonymousreply 36511/15/2013

[quote] Brady is a totally brain-dead moron.

I agree with this. I've liked the past several episodes of DAYS, but Brady is the one character I wish could hit. I think he should be written off the show.

by Anonymousreply 36611/15/2013

Nicole was up and about with not even a scratch on her, just minutes after being rescued.

Would like to see a scene with the bishop watching the Eric/Kristen sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 36711/15/2013

"Hottie like Will" I don't know what you see R262, watch him closely in yesterday's episode, I will pick Freddie over Massey any day, Massey is not that good looking, Their love scenes in yesterday's episode was too fake with no chemistry, They don't kiss but bond their face together, just can't wait for New Will and their forthcoming wedding.

by Anonymousreply 36811/15/2013

Will fully layed right on top of Sonny lengthwise in bed to give their final kiss for today's episode.

by Anonymousreply 36911/15/2013

Now that's how you kiss someone.

by Anonymousreply 37011/15/2013

[quote]I find it bizarre that so many people in this thread are applauding the acts of a sociopath or do you simply enjoy the storyline as entertainment?

You're insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 37111/15/2013

Brady's not even a real character. He just serves a function. It's a thankless role.

by Anonymousreply 37211/15/2013

Keep in mind that Brady is a drug addict and alcoholic.

Kristen brings the drama. She's funny and crazy as hell. The acting is sensational. She's the top villainess the show has ever had. That's why she's iconic. She ran the frigging show back in the 90s. There's a lot of people in Salem that need to be taken down a notch and she reminds them of their past evil deeds. I'm glad the writers bring it up. People in Salem have done way worse than she ever did. Her downfalls are also hilarious to watch. It's the one character that you can actually feel sorry for from time to time. Only so many actors can achieve that. It's like Kathy Bates in "American Horror Story. " How she blames everyone else from what she's done, and just how more and more delusional she becomes is fascinating. Towards the end it got really creepy. She was ready for the asylum. Kristen is a big tranny at heart, so she had that going for her too.

Seeing two iconic broads going at it again a la "Dynasty" style is a thrill. Bad girls are more fun.

Sadly, people liked Kristen and Brady together and are dismayed by where they took the character instead, splitting them up. I doubt the writers would have kept them together even if Eileen Davidson had stayed.

by Anonymousreply 37311/15/2013

Actually, this is how you kiss someone.

by Anonymousreply 37411/15/2013

[quote]Nicole was up and about with not even a scratch on her, just minutes after being rescued. Would like to see a scene with the bishop watching the Eric/Kristen sex tape.

Showing Nicole up and walking around was just plain stupid, didn't she also stop to talk to Daniel? At least she could have been shown resting at wherever she's staying now. Roman or Hope didn't offer to drive her home?

That scene was completely ridiculous. An ambulance usually comes to check the people involved in car crashes, the EMT workers, at the very least, check the involved parties at the scene.

Even if a car crash victim says they feel fine, most EMTs actually take car crash victims to a hospital to check for internal injuries. It was an utterly stupid scene.

I thought it was hysterical when the old guy from "The Walton's" told Eric the bishop wanted to see the tape!

Seems there's going to be a ton of people who need to clarify what's on that damn tape. lol Eric will be humiliated for months! Meanwhile Kristen is on a beach somewhere knocking down Jack Daniels right out of a bottle!

by Anonymousreply 37511/15/2013

Team Sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 37611/15/2013

Chandler and Freddie are great actors. It takes a lot of talent for two straight actors to pull off those types of scenes convincingly. Bravo! I do wonder what they gf's think about it.

by Anonymousreply 37711/15/2013

Are you sure both are Straight R377?

by Anonymousreply 37811/15/2013

I hope Freddie does a Q&A. I wanna know how it felt kissing another guy in the same role so fast after Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 37911/15/2013

"‘DAYS’’ Freddie Smith Speaks Out About the Chandler Massey/Guy Wilson Recast"

As we previously reported, “Days of our Lives’” Freddie Smith (Sonny Kiriakis) revealed to Soap Opera Network that Guy Wilson will replace Chandler Massey onscreen in the role of Will Horton beginning in January 2014. And now, we have the details of the transition, including Smith’s thoughts on the controversial super-quick recast and how Wilson is fitting into the role.

“I’m the middle man who keeps getting asked about it,” Smith says with a laugh over being slightly hounded by the media to comment on Massey’s departure and Wilson’s start in the role. “But basically, what’s most important is that the storyline continues on, because it’s a wonderful story. I’ve had so much positive feedback, and it’s really been life changing for some people. And to think our work can do that? It’s really cool. It’s helped people come out of the closet and tell their parents, and it’s great. I miss Chandler. We started this journey together. But I also love working with Guy. He’s an incredible person.”

In order to keep the momentum of the story going, both Smith and Wilson thought it was important to get to know each other well in an extremely short amount of time. “We spent a week together, him and I, hanging out every day, going to lunch, because we really wanted to just cram in two years of ‘let’s get to know each other,’” he shares. “So we told stories and talked and talked and hung out, and we’re now good friends.”

In fact, Smith says he and his new co-star had “instant chemistry,” even though Wilson’s take on the character is different from Massey’s. “He’s bringing a new little twist to the character, making it his own, which I think is what a person should do,” he says. “So it’s just been interesting. For me, I just had to ride the wave and go where it was going… [Adjusting to a new face] was challenging, but at the end of the day, it’s nice to have those challenges, so you leave work going, ‘Today was hard, and I did well.’”

As for the transition onscreen, Smith says it’s about as quick as the news of the character’s recast was! “If you blink and open your eyes, you’ll be like, ‘Wait, there’s a new Will?!’” he reveals. “It’s literally just ‘BOOM!’”

But he assures fans that the sudden switch will all make sense in the end. “I’m not allowed to say much, but I think people will understand the timing of it, once it airs,” he teases. “I’m excited to get the material out there so that he can talk about it and I can talk about it and he’s onscreen. Right now, it’s just everyone saying, ‘Oh my God, I’m so excited,’ or ‘I’m so pissed,’ so I just want it to get out there!”

by Anonymousreply 38011/15/2013

R377 I seriously hope this was some kind of sarcasm. You can't be that naive. Chandler is gay as a goose and Freddie, well, although his relationship with that gf seems believable I wouldn't be suprised if he was bi.

by Anonymousreply 38111/15/2013

I don't know if Chandler is gay tbh. He seems so naive and sheltered. He's very Southern. I could see him in a boring hetero marriage. It's different down there.

by Anonymousreply 38211/15/2013

[quote]You're insufferable.

Perhaps, but at least I know what constitutes a ridiculously silly storyline with laughable histrionic performances.

I also think a lot of gay men enjoy Kristen because she looks like a drag queen, she even has manly hands. What that has to do with her being a good actress is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 38311/15/2013

Didn't you see his boners during gay scenes R381. Even some women noticed and discussed it R381?

by Anonymousreply 38411/15/2013

R384 Didn't you see his boners during gay scenes?

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 38511/15/2013

What's the back story re Chandler leaving? Since I don't follow the actors and actresses personal lives, was he fired or is he leaving on his own?

What's the deal with the actress who plays Gabi, why is she leaving? Fired too? If they keep this up, the youngest characters on DOOL will be 40-50!

This actress has vastly improved since she was on OLTL, she was completely horrible on that. Almost, but not as bad as NuJack. He was an epic failure.

by Anonymousreply 38611/15/2013

Are you referring to Chandler or Freddie r384?

by Anonymousreply 38711/15/2013

Chandler R387. Give me a couple of hours R385

by Anonymousreply 38811/15/2013

Now I'm not sure if everyone is going to see it as I've seen some people arguing about it but at least some noticed something like that

Around 3:17 8:30

by Anonymousreply 38911/15/2013

From 4:02

by Anonymousreply 39011/15/2013

Around 4:10-11 (That's the most arguable one and I'm not sure myself but someone drew my attention to this)

by Anonymousreply 39111/15/2013

Also here if you look closely.

by Anonymousreply 39211/15/2013

And here sth strange happens around 14:10

by Anonymousreply 39311/15/2013

Now I'm not saying it's a definite proof of anything, but well, not usual.

by Anonymousreply 39411/15/2013

Could be, R390, R391, R389 @3:17.

I thought the one in R389 with Marlena @8:30 might just be proof he’s well hung.

by Anonymousreply 39611/15/2013

LOL R395 Don't get offended. Being married means nothing and many think Young is still gay, so ( I guess you're a woman)

by Anonymousreply 39711/15/2013

Look at him molest his tv dad in that one clip!

by Anonymousreply 39811/15/2013

Massey is not straight, i will bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 39911/15/2013

[quote]I hope Will and Sonny don't bareback.

by Anonymousreply 40111/15/2013

Chandler Massey:Gay Freddie Smith:Straight

Van Hansis:Gay Jake Silbermann:Straight

Scott Evans:Gay Brett Claywell:Straight

Jo Weill:Alleged Gay Thore Scholermann:Straight

Luke McFarlane:Gay Matthew Rhys:Alleged Straight

Chris Colfer:Gay Darren Criss:Alleged Straight/Possibly Bi

Kevin Aponte:Alleged Gay Danilo Carrera:Straight

Notice the pattern that keeps repeating r377.

by Anonymousreply 40211/15/2013

Y'all, Chandler isn't gay. I'm a chick and I met him at a soap event last year, and he shamelessly flirted with. I'm not saying I look like a model, but I'm cute and Chand responded. Sorry, but did not get gay vibe from him what so ever.

by Anonymousreply 40311/15/2013

R403 read r402 post and then come back and tell us if you still think that Chandler is straight.

by Anonymousreply 40411/15/2013

R403 First of all no way to prove it (or that you're even a girl and not someone from PR). Secondly, it might've been wishful thinking on your part.

by Anonymousreply 40511/15/2013

Oh and R403 I used troll-dar on you. Thanks for confirming I was right at R397.

by Anonymousreply 40611/15/2013

The scenes with Father Eric and Nicole on Friday's show had me tearing up . . . Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 40711/15/2013

Will and Sonny 11-14

by Anonymousreply 40811/15/2013

EJ and Sami 11-14. EJ brings up Sami drugging Austin.

by Anonymousreply 40911/15/2013

I don't think that short haircut is flattering to Chandler's face. His features need more hair volume around them.

by Anonymousreply 41011/15/2013

r397 LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

Jacob Young may be married and may have managed to impregnate his wife. That certainly doesn't prove he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 41111/16/2013

Oppps, mean to say r395, not r397. Was so busy laughing at r395's post, I got my numbers wrong.

by Anonymousreply 41211/16/2013

Arianne Zucker has better get a daytime Emmy nomination (and win).

by Anonymousreply 41311/16/2013

Eric should leave that priest hood business and there should be more scenes of him shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 41511/16/2013

Eileen will win an Emmy next year. Zucker deserved one this year.

Chandler doesn't have an erection. He's wearing skinny jeans. He's probably sterile now.

R414, you can't handle DL.

by Anonymousreply 41611/16/2013

Massey fans like R403 will say anything, they can keep on dreaming , it looks like Freddie prefer Guy more than gay Massey after reading his interview.

by Anonymousreply 41711/16/2013

Was Chandler Massey capable of completing a scene without the nervous giggles and twitches?

by Anonymousreply 41811/16/2013

What scene R418?

by Anonymousreply 41911/16/2013

All his scenes R419.

by Anonymousreply 42211/16/2013 are aware that this is a GOSSIP site, right? There are plenty of other sites that discuss the plot lines. Why do that here?

by Anonymousreply 42411/16/2013

Yet actors getting boners during the scenes (romantic for that matter) is proving that they're just a "little" excited during the scenes or would you deny that too?

by Anonymousreply 42511/16/2013

Well in that case R422 - yes, the scenes in which he had to kiss Gabi, he didn't giggle he looked like he wanted to cry or puke ;)

by Anonymousreply 42611/16/2013

We got your point R414, read the title of the Thread before you preach to us, I am only interested in the Wilson storyline.

by Anonymousreply 42711/16/2013

What's going to be the next BIG storyline?

by Anonymousreply 42811/16/2013

Maggie goes through menopause will be front and center by the new year.

by Anonymousreply 42911/16/2013

A gay wedding, r428. Gabi trying to take baby Ari to NYC with her. Sami warns that that won't be happening. Sonny gets so angry at Will, he blows up and leaves.

Kristen may be seen in a future episode per inside sources. It may be a quick glimpse of her on an island. Kristen is still running the story and will continue to do so for months.

A murder-mystery is about to start this month.

by Anonymousreply 43011/16/2013

r421, no one has a gun pointed at your head forcing you to be here. This is how we talk, this is what we talk about. If that's not for you, leave.

by Anonymousreply 43111/16/2013

So which fans are more deranged...the ones that enjoy speculating on the actors' sexualities or the ones who take the cartoonish plots so seriously that they need to discuss them ad infinitum?

by Anonymousreply 43211/16/2013

Well, there's a murder mystery … I assumed it would be Kristen, but that's clearly not it. So it looks like it could be Nick … only I think the killer and his/her accomplice(s) are going to cover up the the fact that there even was a murder. (There was a casting call for a Nick double a while back.) The only person who suspects something is wrong? Julie!

by Anonymousreply 43311/16/2013

[quote]I just wish we would ignore them.

"We" as in the two of you. Leave DL. This is how we talk. This is the entire site. Clutch your pearls elsewhere, frau cunt.

by Anonymousreply 43411/16/2013

Smell R431!

by Anonymousreply 43511/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!