Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

X-Men Days of Future Past Trailer

Meh.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1405/23/2014

I thought it was awesome.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 110/29/2013

Seems like there is going be way too much Wolverine. This should be McAvoy and Fassbender's movie again, it was their chemistry that helped carry the first one. Hugh Jackman has his own damn movies.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 210/29/2013

Please let this franchise die a slow,CGI death.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 310/29/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 410/29/2013

reboot

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 510/29/2013

I loved the X-Men comics as a kid...I've always been critical of the movies. Some of the casting is just OFF. For example, anyone who knows X-Men knows Storm is a very tall woman, and Halle Berry should NEVER have been picked to play her. Additionally, Storm should have a foreign accent, as her character is from an African country. Another actress should have been given the chance to play her.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 610/29/2013

Very underwhelming.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 710/29/2013

Angela Bassett should've been Storm. I heard she was actually offered the role but she turned it down...

Cyclops was also badly cast and handled. I guess they didn't want him taking away any of Wolverines airtime.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 810/29/2013

Enough with the wolferina already!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 910/29/2013

That trailer looks so sloppy. The story is just all over the place. Not looking forward to it.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1010/29/2013

My interest in these movies is directly proportional to the amount of sexy/romantic chemistry that McAvoy and Fassbender are allowed to display with each other.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1110/29/2013

R8 she's also too short. They needed someone tall, like Aisha Tyler.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1210/29/2013

Another trailer coming in the next few days.

But the real reason I posted is that film sites are reporting that Halle Berry has been practically cut out from the whole movie, leaving her only in one scene.

I remember a blind item from few years back about an actress who walked in on her film's director having sex with an underage guy in his trailer. (Do I remember him fucking the guy in the ass or rimming him?) The blind item said that she got so upset at the director that she wowed to never work with him again. Some thought it was about Halle Berry and Bryan Singer. If it was I can't help but think that Singer has now had a revenge on Berry (for possibly leaking that story) by cutting her out of the Days of Future Past.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1303/17/2014

Who has seen it? Is it as good as the critics say?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1405/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.