Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jonas Brothers Confirm They Have Broken Up

Nearly three weeks after the Jonas Brothers announced they were canceling their tour due to a "deep rift within the band," the brothers tell PEOPLE that they've decided to call it quits.

"It's over for now," Kevin Jonas says.

"It's really hard to say 'forever,' " says Nick. "We're closing a chapter, for sure."

"It was a unanimous decision," says Joe.

It came after a meeting on Oct. 3, where Nick Jonas confessed to his brothers that he had serious concerns about the future of the band.

"I was feeling kind of trapped," he said. "I needed to share my heart with my brothers."

by Anonymousreply 3201/17/2014

Oh if it's in people then it is the hard gritty truth.

Want to know what really happened? Joe Jonas wanted to come out of the closet. Brothers and overlord right wing christian father insisted he had a drug problem and that he was confused.

No mistake Joe has been partying but is no addict. The family was afraid he would come out during a live performance where they could not control him (thier father holds all the purse strings) so they cancelled the tour with some BS story about one wanting to do acting and another wanting to go a different direction. Joe agreed to a sober living coach to make sure the money was still coming his way but he plans to come out..just now he has to wait until they cannot blame it on him for the reason the JOBROS broke up.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

I think they were genuinely embarrassed by the Pom Pom song. They aren't 12 years old anymore nor are they virgins.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

The boys were on GMA today. Robin or Lara said they were breaking-up, so this have been their final appearence. Now the married one can dump the beard and live a real life.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

The sky was so blue that day...

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

Hold me, David.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

I'm not a fan but that Pom Pom song was awful.

I guess the one with the body will go back to Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

I watched an episode of Kevin's reality show in which they were recording. It seemed to me that Nick and Joe had no respect for Kevin's input. He had trouble singing in tune.

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

And what exactly does this have to do with the size of Bea Arthur's penis?

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

R6, which one has "the body"?

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

Nick is the one with the body. I had to look it up.

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

I wonder how they will make a living now.

When some celebrities disappear from show business, I always wonder what they are doing to make a living.

Nick Jonas obviously has an ability to remain in show business and make a living.

Not sure about Joe and Kevin though.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

R11, Christian rock. They can crank out track after track of drivel and the righteous will purchase.

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

That's interesting, R1. How are you privy to this?

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

R12, Nick and Joes seem to have completely dropped any interest in being Christians - quite a while ago actually.

Playing Christian rock is the last thing they would ever do.

Nick created his own album and it had absolutely nothing to do with Christian rock/music.

And Nick has been sleeping with various girlfriends for a good number of years.

by Anonymousreply 1410/29/2013

Nick is the Beyonce of the group!

by Anonymousreply 1510/29/2013

But isn't that part of the classical Christian Rock story, R14?

"I strayed, I was forgiven, my eyes are open, I'm back, Don't pay any attention to the coked-out muscle whores on my concert bus."

by Anonymousreply 1610/29/2013

Oh, the humidity!

It's going to damage my hair.

by Anonymousreply 1710/29/2013

More please r1

by Anonymousreply 1810/29/2013

Nick can keep writing "original" music like this.

by Anonymousreply 1910/29/2013

Anyone plan on seeing Nick's new movie?

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2013

[quote]I wonder how they will make a living now.

My guess? Acting. Once it's obvious cranking out albums no one is buying is no longer a viable option, I suspect Nick and Joe will both turn to guest acting roles on various TV shows (this has already started with Nick in "Smash" and Joe in "Hot in Cleveland"), a Broadway musical here or there, maybe a few small movie roles, and eventually a regular part in a TV series of their own.

Kevin? Not sure what he will do. Maybe some BTS stuff like producing other people's albums, maybe discovering the next big Christian rock star, or something along those lines.

by Anonymousreply 2110/29/2013

[quote]I wonder how they will make a living now.

Nick will probably be selling his ass. If he sells it by the pound, he'll make a fortune.

by Anonymousreply 2210/29/2013

Joe Jonas is a homosexual with a huge ass cock. I fucked him and he fucked me in NYC at the Bed, Bath & Beyond in Chelsea. He came in me. I pulled out and came on his back. He enjoys anonymous bathroom sex and he demands it raw, with spit as lube. Hot fucker. He does meth too.

by Anonymousreply 2310/29/2013

R23 I believe you and everything you said.

by Anonymousreply 2410/29/2013

Thank you, R24. When I witnessed Joe snort an entire line of meth, I swore it was coke at first. I've never seen someone do that much meth at one time. It was sort of disconcerting but it made for a hot session. At one point, he had to stand on the toilet seat, so both of our feet would not be seen. He's also an aggressive kisser.

by Anonymousreply 2510/29/2013

Because he's hot

by Anonymousreply 2601/15/2014

How many Jonas brothers are there? Have they ever fooled around together?

by Anonymousreply 2701/15/2014

Nick has his own production company in Germany and handles several European groups. He's been involved in the business end of show business for several years.

by Anonymousreply 2801/16/2014

I wanna part Nick's big fat buttcheeks and sniff his hole.

by Anonymousreply 2901/16/2014

Kevin needs to earn some big bucks to buy that baby for his beard.

by Anonymousreply 3001/17/2014

[quote] How many Jonas brothers are there? Have they ever fooled around together?

There were three brothers in the group and they have a younger brother who is still quite young. There have been rumors about the brothers being gay, but I haven't heard any incest rumors.

by Anonymousreply 3101/17/2014

Make way for The Farewell Tour.

by Anonymousreply 3201/17/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!