Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Another woman walks away without charges after falsely crying rape.

A grand jury has decided not to charge anyone in an alleged sexual assault near Ohio University that was photographed and filmed by witnesses, a prosecutor said Monday.

Athens County Prosecutor Keller Blackburn said the grand jury determined there wasn't probable cause to file charges after a man and woman were photographed in a sex act against the front window of a bank near the southern Ohio campus in the early hours of October 12.

Explicit photos of the two were circulated via social media, and the woman later told police she was a victim of a sexual assault.

Investigators determined the couple, both 20-year-old students, had alcohol from a bar before the sex act, Blackburn said in a statement Monday.

Blackburn said the man asked the woman whether to stop the act when a crowd formed, and she said no.

The man has cooperated with police. The woman didn't remember what happened, and testing showed no sign of any 'date rape drug,' Blackburn said.

He said the couple wasn't aware at the time that their act was being filmed.

'Every decision we make now has the potential to be placed on Twitter, Facebook, commented on, shared and embellished, making life today more public than ever before,' Blackburn said in the statement.

'If a lesson exists from this case, let it be that we should behave as if our family is always watching.'

by Anonymousreply 3410/29/2013

Are you kidding? She was smiling during the whole thing. Later, after a video of the encounter is passed around campus, she is embarrassed and makes a police report that she was raped. She could have ruined this man's life and she gets away with impunity.

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2013

was it rape rape?

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013

She said no retroactively, after she was embarrassed for exercising her sexuality in public.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

Don't let a boy eat your pussy in public or people will think you're a bad girl. Doesn't anyone listen to their granny these days?

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

Check out the happy photo of the "victim" being raped.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

Is she pregnant in that photo?

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

they took me on a pinball machine!!!

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

What's evil is she then proceeded to file criminal charges against the guy after TELLING HIM TO CONTINUE eating her pussy in public.

From ABC news: "Prosecutor Keller Blackburn said the video showed the woman smiling during the incident. It also showed the man asking if he should stop and the woman telling him to continue.

The man and the woman went to the man’s apartment after the incident, Blackburn reported. They stayed there for three hours before he walked her home."

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2013

We don't rate a meatball or a shower, but this skank gets walked home and gets to press rape charges?

Life is so unfair.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

Great big fat girl.

by Anonymousreply 1510/29/2013

They are guilty of public lewdness, if anything. So R14, you don't think it's malicious and self-serving for her to file rape charges against him, after he asked her if he could continue eating her pussy and she said yes?

by Anonymousreply 1610/29/2013

R14 has declared that drunk people cannot consent to sex. What about tipsy people?

Btw, both of them had been drinking, but there is no evidence either was drunk. R14's estrogen is leaky.

by Anonymousreply 1710/29/2013

Yet another example of pussy privilege.

by Anonymousreply 1810/29/2013

r14's daddy touched her hoo hoo

by Anonymousreply 1910/29/2013

R14 needs to click on the pictures at R8's link.

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2013

I'm so glad I'm gay and don't have to deal with women's dramas.

by Anonymousreply 2510/29/2013

Admits she has no self control over her behavior, yet wants the corner office and equal treatment. FEMINISM!

by Anonymousreply 2610/29/2013

This is one time where I feel for straight guys. Every sexual encounter can turn to rape in a second on the whim of some chick and a desire to protect her reputation. It's total bullshit and women should be embarrassed by this.

Luckily, as a gay man, we don't have to worry about this shit. We I was a slutty twink, I owned it.

by Anonymousreply 2810/29/2013

see how long it takes her to claim child support.

by Anonymousreply 2910/29/2013

If she was too drunk to give consent, he probably was too, so he could file a counterclaim of rape against her. Indeed, I think that would be the new defense against rape, "I was drunk and therefore not responsible for my actions." This is an insane and childish way to go, to try to define an alcohol content high enough to make sexual relations illegal. You need to have a little more common sense than that.

by Anonymousreply 3010/29/2013

Gay men could do that too R28, they just don't.

by Anonymousreply 3110/29/2013

[quote]This is an insane and childish way to go

She's a woman, what else would you expect?

by Anonymousreply 3210/29/2013

The next time you twats feel like screeching about misogyny here (when it's usually either expressions of distaste for your infesting the DL with your inauthentic moralizing, humorless puffery, tacitly anti-male noxiousness and dying-kitten posts) please note that real rape does occur and deeply offends all of us.

All the more reason that American women using false cries of rape as a tool revenge or avoiding responsibility need to be prosecuted and sued in civil court.

by Anonymousreply 3310/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.