Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hugo Weaving

Never married. Gay?

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013

Nope. A friend dated him some twenty years ago. He has been with the same woman for a long time. I think they have a couple of kids.

A very nice fellow, according to my friend.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2013

Straight and hing like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2013

Gets uglier every day of his life.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2013

I've always just sort of assumed he was gay. In fact, I find it really difficult to believe he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2013

He likes posing naked with his brother.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2013

R1 is right. He's been with Katrina Greenwood for decades. She's a visual artist. They live in inner Sydney, and he seems to be very much domiciled in Sydney except when actually filming.

I notice his Wikipedia page focuses almost entirely on film and TV, but the vast bulk of his work has been on the Sydney stage. He still does something on stage most years: he's about to open in Godot and next year is playing Macbeth.

The son, Harry, just graduated from NIDA: he has taken his mother's surname as his stage name. They also have a daughter.

I've never heard any rumours about either Hugo's sexuality or his behaviour. He's greatly respected, apparently as a person as well as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2013

I saw him in Uncle Vanya with Cate Blanchett. He was great, better than Cate, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!