Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Best Fuck You Ever Had.

Describe it. Well?

by Anonymousreply 510/28/2013

I already told Chantellize about it at the water cooler before the meeting with HR.

by Anonymousreply 110/28/2013

I have described this story before on here, but here goes again.

The best fuck I ever had wasn't even all that physical. See I am a huge voyeur. I love to watch big time. I still like to have sex, but something about watching really turns me on to no end. In my younger days, I used to hook up random guys online just to watch them fuck. In the course of doing it, I bumped into the sexy as hell Italian guy, with big blue bedroom room eyes, full lips and a very horny hole. He had been into women most of his life but had just recently discovered he loved getting fucked. I hooked him up a couple of times, so for a while, he was my go to bottom.

The other guy I bumped into was actually a closeted bi sexual guy who was a major exhibitionist. I started talking to him because he said he had a big cock and got turned on letting strangers see it. I told him what I was into and he was up for giving it a try. He was a tall guy, big, beefy/muscular build, blondish hair, stubble and a cock that was no lie 9" thick - an amazing dick. My bottom buddy was just over the moon when he saw it. We actually both starting sucking him off at the same time. Even though I was mostly into watching, he had a cock you just couldn't not touch.

Anyway, I am getting off watching this top guy plow my bottom buddy who is getting the fuck of his life. The bottom basically has to not touch himself at all or he is going to explode with each stroke of that fat cock in his ass. Meanwhile however, I notice the top guy signaling me over toward him. I didn't go, not really understanding what he was doing, and I kept watching. Shortly after he got off fucking the bottom, then the bottom guy came.

While the bottom guy was in the bathroom, showering, top man was talking to me about how he is turned on by smaller guys - I'm 5'6", lean build, nice dick - and that he wanted me to fuck him. I couldn't believe this big guy, 6' football build wanted little ole me to fuck him. But I did. It was like climbing a mountain but I got on top of him and fucked him while he was in a push-up position, lifted up on his left arm while he jacked off with his right hand. He came a second time in five minutes with me fucking him just like that.

That's when I first learned that certain tall men, big guys, who society just assumes are tops, actually fetishize shorter guys like me and like being fucked by them. It was very hot.

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2013

There are two, whom I met at different times in my life. What they have in common is that I shut them both down after the only encounter I had with them, using different bits of excuses and intellectualization, because I was afraid of falling in love with each of them.

My first gay "lover" ruined relationships for me.

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2013

I cloned myself, fucked me, I was awesome.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013

You knew what you liked, R4.

by Anonymousreply 510/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.