Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alana De La Garza Returns to Law & Order

She has signed on for one episode, but if audience reaction is positive she may stick around.

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013

"Law and Order" is no longer on the air. If she's going on SVU, it's not a "return," since she was never on that series, only on the mothership and L&O:LA.

by Anonymousreply 110/28/2013

It is the franchise she is returning to R1

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2013

Nevermind that - who the fuck is she and why would someone start a thread about her here?

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2013

AdlG played an ADA in the final line-up for L&O. She also played Horatio's girlfriend on CSI:Miami.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013

MH definitely wouldn't allow that. De La Garza is TPM-too pretty for Mariska. And I mean that she won't allow her to do more than a guest spot if they are onscreen together.

by Anonymousreply 510/28/2013

Okay, thank you R4, and she is of interest to the DL because...?

by Anonymousreply 610/28/2013

At this point, Ice T is prettier than Mariska.

I really liked her character on the original show. I hope she becomes a regular.

Loved the over top Raul centered episode last week, what with the Weiner becoming El Chorizo.

by Anonymousreply 710/28/2013

When the original L&O got canned, they should have moved her to SVU immediately.

But I think it was budgetary that prevented that. Because of the high salaries the other cast members were drawing.

If you notice, many of the original cast is gone. Tamara Tunie, B.D. Wong, Stephanie March, Diane Neal, Richard Belzer, Chris Meoni. The longer a series is on, the more salaries increase. So they have dropped alot of people over the years.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2013

[quote]When the original L&O got canned, they should have moved her to SVU immediately.

They moved her to L&O:LA which was a bomb. They should have just renewed L&O. It was much better than the junk that SVU is.

Alana De La Garza is a wooden actress. She'll fit in with Hargitay.

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2013

She is hot.

By the way, I saw Stephanie whatshername coming to an audition today.

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2013

An audition for SVU, R10?

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.