Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Can someone translate this from Spanish to Englis for me please?

I enter a lot of online contests. This one is is spanish from Nescafe coffee, it looks like I won somethng valued at $31, but what is it?

Thank you for your help. Just the nugget of information, please.

Estamos felices de anunciarle que es un ganador del concurso NESCAFÉ: Tu paso más audaz. Ha ganado un paquete de regalo de NESCAFÉ con un valor de venta aproximado de $31.97. ¡Felicitaciones!

Tu paquete de NESCAFÉ contiene los siguientes artículos: un set de 4 tazas de NESCAFÉ® CLASICO™, dos (2) cupones cada uno canjeable por (1) envase de 7 oz. de café NESCAFÉ® CLASICO™, una (1) caja GRATIS de NESCAFÉ® CLASICO™ paquetes individuales, y un (1) envase de 1.58oz. de NESCAFÉ Café de Olla, y un cupón canjeable por un producto gratis (hasta de $3.99) de COFFEE-MATE®. Si necesitamos información adicional para completar tu premio, te contactaremos a esta dirección de correo electrónico. De lo contrario puedes estar recibiendo tu premio dentro de las próximas 8-10 semanas luego de que la promoción concluya.

Para revisar las reglas de esta promoción, haz clic aquí. Por favor consúltalas si tienes alguna duda.

Si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor siéntete con la libertad de contestar a este email. Sólo asegúrate de no cambiar el nombre del correo descrito en el campo de “asunto” (subject line).

¡Felicitaciones nuevamente y gracias por tu participación!

by Anonymousreply 1910/28/2013

I think you won a cup of instant coffee.

by Anonymousreply 110/28/2013

From Google translate. It's close enough:

We are happy to announce that it is a winner of NESCAFÉ : Your bold step . He has won a gift pack of NESCAFÉ an approximate retail value of $ 31.97 . Congratulations !

NESCAFÉ Your package contains the following items: a set of 4 cups of NESCAFÉ ® CLASICO ™ , two (2 ) coupons each redeemable for ( 1) pack of 7 oz. Coffee NESCAFÉ ® CLASICO ™ , one (1 ) FREE box of NESCAFÉ ® CLASICO ™ individual packets and one (1 ) container of 1.58oz . NESCAFÉ coffee pot , and a coupon redeemable for a free product ( up to $ 3.99) from COFFEE- MATE ® . If we need additional information to complete your prize , we will contact to this email address . Otherwise you can be getting your prize within the next 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends.

To review the rules of this promotion , click here . Please Check them if you have any questions .

If you have any questions , please feel free to reply to this email . Just be sure not to rename the email described in the field of " matter" (subject line) .

Congratulations again and thanks for your participation!

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2013

I think perhaps it says: You are a colossal loser. Stop entering ridiculous contests.

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2013

It says that for $31 American, Juan Valdez will come insert your Nescafe coffee enema all the way up to his elbow joint.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013

Hawt, r4!

by Anonymousreply 510/28/2013

LOL, R3!!!

Except the "cafe de olla" might be a version, flavor of coffee, not an actual coffee pot.

by Anonymousreply 910/28/2013

olla is pot, stockpot, what have you.

Hola is hello.

by Anonymousreply 1110/28/2013

Why do you enter such contests, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1210/28/2013

Because I've won over $100,000 in cash, trips and prizes since I began entering them, that is why

by Anonymousreply 1310/28/2013

Wow, OP.

You must be a very lucky person.

by Anonymousreply 1410/28/2013

OP, How do you determine which contests are legit vs the time wasters?

by Anonymousreply 1510/28/2013

If I told you, my chances to win would diminish. Suffice to say I was the 2004 National Enquirer "Best Father" Father's Day winner of a ton of money and a trip to Beverly Hills. Lots of trips to S. Cal, but none to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 1610/28/2013

You've won a family of twelve.

They arrive next week.

by Anonymousreply 1710/28/2013

R17, do I have to learn Mexican?

by Anonymousreply 1810/28/2013

[quote]Can someone translate this from Spanish to Englis for me please?

Sorry, OP. No one here speaks Englis.

by Anonymousreply 1910/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.