Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Inside look at the broke, jealous Jackson family, Part II

Continue discussion of the Jackson family here. Sponsored by Baja Fresh.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013

can't get enough of the pedophile worshipping population. their lack of doubt it truly hilarious to me.

by Anonymousreply 110/28/2013

"can't get enough of the pedophile worshipping population. their lack of doubt it truly hilarious to me."

Yeah, funny how people think you're a pedophile, Jerry, while Michael was a saint who just loved being around kids because he never had a childhood! Of course there are many other ex child stars out there who never had a childhood but they don't surround themselves with a boy harem.

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2013

I enjoyed how the last thread ended in a flame war between JANBOT and a queen posting vids of Nippy, Liza, Judy, and some other hoes. I guess only the Jacksons can evoke such feelings from us. Keep up the good work bitches!

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2013

[quote]I enjoyed how the last thread ended in a flame war between JANBOT and a queen posting vids of Nippy, Liza, Judy, and some other hoes. I guess only the Jacksons can evoke such feelings from us. Keep up the good work bitches!

I pretty much told that bitch where she could go and what she could do when she got there. I also started up a "part 2" thread with a much more flattering title, but I'll bump this one anyway.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.