Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne are engaging in a bitchfest smackdown on Twitter right now

Something to do with how Gaga behaved towards Sharon during The X Factor tonight in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 5103/03/2014

Gaga must be really desperate for "Artpop" publicity eh? I guess the meltdown with Olmec Head accomplished nothing. Didn't Sharon blast Gaga some weeks back over some incident?

by Anonymousreply 110/27/2013

I'm no GagGag fan, but that Osbourne family is fucking pathetic. They bitch and complain all the time and are beyond childish.

by Anonymousreply 210/27/2013

It's stupid-Gaga and Sharon "made up" last night in the UK. BTW this feud started with cunt Kelly saying last year when Gaga was fat that she was hiding a pregnancy. Gaga then lashed out at Kelly and Fashion Police calling them bullies etc. Now I like Gaga and Joan Rivers but not Osbourne. Anyway, the monsters then went HAM on Kelly on twitter and instagram and Kelly got mad that Gaga "couldn't control them". That's BS lol you can't control others.

Then Sharon wrote an open letter calling Gaga a hypocrite.

So anyway, they made up. Apparently Gaga gave Sharon a bday cake in the UK to give to kelly lol. Kind of weird but nice sentiment.

Then Kelly gets on twitter and says "not to be ungrateful but why would you give a bday cake for me to my mom half the world away?"

and the monsters went at her again.

Kelly is just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 310/27/2013

It began when Gaga's fans were making incredibly nasty remarks at Kelly and Jack after Kelly made fun of one of Gaga's outfits on Fashion Police. Sharon called Gaga out the little monsters bullying behavior on THE TALK and said if Gaga practiced what she preached about tolerance, she would tell her fans to knock it off and stop bullying others.

R2 Knock it off. Sharon is a wonderful mother who has always been there for her kids. Kelly is self employed and has made a name for herself in Hollywood. Give the girl credit, she worked her ass off to get to where she is.

by Anonymousreply 410/27/2013

Gaga's little hoodlums will be the thing that takes the steam out of her career.

by Anonymousreply 510/27/2013

R4 must be one of the Osbournes. I've never seen ANYBODY describe Kelly as "hard working" or complimented Sharon on her mothering skills.

by Anonymousreply 610/27/2013

Good God. What a hullabaloo.

by Anonymousreply 710/27/2013

R4 no. Kelly is where she is in hollywood because of her father's last name and her mother's business connections.

Kelly has NO business being on Fashion Police. She always looks fucking ugly with that grape juice vomit colored hair and trying-too-hard-to-be-edgy outfits. She's a joke.

Kelly started the feud by saying Gaga was pregnant last year when Gaga was briefly fat. Any woman would be annoyed by that. Kelly herself used to fat and is now just a tad pudgy so she should have been more sensitive. Right now she's dissing Gaga on twitter but Gaga has asked her fans not to go after Kelly. Kelly is antagonizing them and deserves every insult.

by Anonymousreply 810/27/2013

[quote] Kelly is self employed and has made a name for herself in Hollywood. Give the girl credit, she worked her ass off to get to where she is.

Please tell me this is really snide sarcasm. Otherwise, you are an idiot.

That pudgy, ugly little no-talent is ONLY known to anyone because she rode the coattails of her musical father and her fame-whoring mother.

by Anonymousreply 910/27/2013

She danced good. Kelly, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 1010/27/2013

The Osbournes are annoying, especially Kelly. She gives her opinion about how others look while styling herself horribly. She can't take it when people fire at her though. spoiled coward.

by Anonymousreply 1110/27/2013

Kelly and/or Sharon have talked shit about a number of people over the years: Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Dannii Minogue, Leah Remini, Holly Robinson, Vic Reeves, Bruce Dickinson, Gene Simmons, Justin Bieber, and now Gaga (to name a few).

Take a look at that long list - they are obviously troublemakers with serious issues. But if you dare say anything about one of them, they have a meltdown.

I wish that vile family would go back to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 1210/27/2013

Mum and I will be cheering me bruvver on Dancing With The Stars tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 1310/27/2013

Kelly may have started on the Osbourne name, but she has carved out her own career in the public eye and become her own personality. Furthermore, regarding Gaga, Kelly was doing what she gets paid to do on Fashion Police. That's what they all do, make jokes. Kelly has worked hard the last few years in establishing her own identity. Give the girl some credit.

As for Sharon, the kids are all close to her and have great relationships. That's more than you can say for most parents. Since when does that not make a good parent? News to me.

by Anonymousreply 1410/27/2013

Maybe Gaga thought she was doing Kelly a favor by gifting her a birthday cake that she couldn't stuff in her gob right away.

by Anonymousreply 1510/27/2013

sharon and kelly osbourne are two piece of shit no talent losers

by Anonymousreply 1610/27/2013

[quote]Give the girl credit, she worked her ass off to get to where she is.

Yeah, just like the Trump kids and that Bush daughter on the Today show did. None of these entitled assholes has ever done a hard day's work in their oh-so-entitled lives.

by Anonymousreply 1710/27/2013

I have heard good things about Sharon Osbourne as a parent. Between parenting Ozzy and dealing with the drug problems of her children - she's had her hands full.

I loathe that poser Gaga and don't care if anyone gives her shit.

Unless someone shoves Kelly Osbourne in front of my face, I forget that she exists. Once she leaves my sight, I forget that she exists again.

by Anonymousreply 1810/27/2013

So, if I understand this correctly, Kelly is pissed because Gaga didn't deliver a birthday cake to her personally, but instead gave it to her mother?

And this is a travesty because?

by Anonymousreply 1910/27/2013

There's an Osbourne stan? WTF for?

by Anonymousreply 2010/27/2013

The Osbournes are an untalented, fragile, entitled and angry triad clustered around a fading has-been whack job. That's okay - in a Kardashian world, who can fault the various creatures in the populace?

But the sheer hypocrisy of Sharon (a mean-spirited, alcoholic bitch) and the sad uselessness of the desperate, unfun children (fat and MS do not a show biz career make) leave them their own PR nightmares. Jack has reined it in, but Sharon stumbling around besotted and sniping at everyone and Kelly being just plain stupid-with-attitude leave us wondering what place they're going to have in the spotlight in a year.

After all, even a PR genius such as Paris Hilton has collapsed into nothingness.

by Anonymousreply 2110/27/2013

R14 STFU. Kelly has no idea what hard work is about, unless you think her going to all the fashion shows and learning about celeb "fashion history" is work. The bitch is entitled and obnoxious. Joan Rivers is the comic on the show. Kelly doesn't make jokes-she just critiques people's appearance. It would be one thing if she actually looked good herself, but she doesn't. Kelly looks like straight up shit and has no right to judge someone's else style.

Gaga was overly sensitive about her weight gain a year and a half ago but Kelly can't handle it when people insult her back. Joan even gave an interview earlier this year and said "Kelly is very sensitive and gets her feelings hurt quite easily". Guess what-don't "work" on a show that judges others if you yourself can't handle being judged.

I have no problem with Gaga's fans attacking Kelly on twitter and social media.

by Anonymousreply 2210/27/2013

Why can't ugly people just get along?

by Anonymousreply 2310/27/2013

Pebbles must be smiling now-she's not negatively trending twitter anymore and Kelly Osbourne has taken her place for the moment lol.

by Anonymousreply 2410/27/2013

Kelly Osbourne looks a lot better since she lost weight. People hate them for such ridiculous reasons.

R23 maybe her fans shouldn't attack people left and right on twitter if they can't handle it when its done to Gaga?

by Anonymousreply 2510/27/2013

R25 look Kelly stan, Gaga and Gaga's fans are 2 separate entities. Gaga asked tonight on her twitter for her stans to stop but she doesn't control them. Stans can be hardcore. Kelly's lucky she never pissed off the Beyhive-they she would REALLY get stung. If Kelly can't handle people attacking her online, she should either close her social media/make it private, or get off Fashion Police. Why she can't grow a thick skin is beyond me. She's almost 30 for fuck's sake. Then again, when you've been coddled your life like spoiled Kelly has, it's not surprising that you go nuts when people say you aren't perfect and lovely.

by Anonymousreply 2610/27/2013

Kelly has stans? WTF does she do?

by Anonymousreply 2710/27/2013

[quote]I have heard good things about Sharon Osbourne as a parent.

LMFAO!!! Are you joking??? 2 of her 3 kids dropped out of school and had drug problems. Yes, what a WONDERFUL parent she is!

by Anonymousreply 2810/27/2013

R26 Well Little Monster, why can't you and the rest of your gang grow a thick skin too? Why devote so much of your time to attacking someone whom you claim is so irrelevant?

Gaga's fans have a reputation for being unhinged and viciously mob attacking people on Twitter. And if Gaga really cared, she would have told them to stop a long time ago. Its a little too late to play concerned. Perhaps she likes others to do her dirty work? At least Kelly doesn't have others speak for her!

by Anonymousreply 2910/27/2013

Say what you want about Gaga, but she fucking hustled and worked and worked and worked until she got signed to a label, got dropped from the label because LA Reid thought she was unattractive, and then kept working working working until Akon signed her.

Kelly Osbourne has been famous for being a no-talent, lame, ugly brat who has gotten everything handed to her on a silver platter. Not enough nasty things can be said about Kelly. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 3010/27/2013

The Kelly stan in this thread is pathetic. If Kelly ever dares to insult Beyonce or Rihanna, the Beyhive or the Navy will say far worse than anything the Monsters have thrown at her. It's part of hollywood. Kelly has to deal.

She's still popping off on twitter, as if that will make the fans stop:

by Anonymousreply 3110/27/2013

check out this hilarious pic of Gaga posing with Sharon.

After cunt Kelly ungratefully whined on twitter "why did she give the cake to my mom and not me"

Gaga posted this pic and replied "I didn't know it was your B-day until this afternoon. Meant as a peace offering. Happy Birthday".

by Anonymousreply 3210/27/2013

She doesn't want the fans to stop. It should be obvious what she's trying to do. I don't like the Osbournes but I don't like Gaga either so I say go for it!

by Anonymousreply 3310/27/2013

and an hour before bratty Kelly whined on twitter, her mother tweeted:

[quote]Blown away by Lady Gaga's performance and graciousness.

I'm sure by tomorrow mamma bear will have changed her tune, but this shows how it's her cunt daughter who always starts shit.

by Anonymousreply 3410/27/2013

I dislike Gaga but I'm really sick of Kelly Osbourne. Keep you fat mouth shut bitch.

I think I'm ready for the whole family to go away now. At least Gaga writes songs and sings fairly well. What does Kelly O. do beside make fun of people's clothes?

by Anonymousreply 3510/27/2013

Kelly is 29 years old. She's actually older than Gaga and yet still acts like a child.

by Anonymousreply 3610/27/2013

"You know what she DID? Your cunting daughter?"-Burke Denning to Sharon

by Anonymousreply 3710/27/2013

Freaks...All of them Freaks!

by Anonymousreply 3810/27/2013

R37, I'm sure that is a terribly amusing comment.

I have no idea what it means.

by Anonymousreply 3910/27/2013

[quote]R37, I'm sure that is a terribly amusing comment. I have no idea what it means.

by Anonymousreply 4010/27/2013

It's an Exorcist reference, R39. I'm in the Halloween spirit, sue me.

by Anonymousreply 4110/27/2013

Look, I have no problem with Kelly critiquing on Fashion Police when she has purple hair, and huge ugly Popeye tattoos.

I do have a problem with Kelly "critiquing" all the while she refuses to say anything remotely negative about her "friends" Madonna and Miley. Those two bitches could do a red carpet with diarrhea running down their legs and Kelly would just call it "edgy".

by Anonymousreply 4210/27/2013

the very mature Kelly offered a non-apology-apology last night:

[quote] @ladygaga I acted like a child last night. Just not into publicity stunts call me & we will end this like adults I dont want 2 fight anymore

Keep in mind, Kelly is "not into publicity stunts" yet she continually tries to call out Gaga on the very public twitter. So sick of this bratty cunt. Gaga didn't even fight back this time. It was all 1-way cunt Kelly cunting the place up.

by Anonymousreply 4310/29/2013

Gaga shouldn't even acknowledge Kelly. Kelly is a non-entity in comparison to the musical superstar Gaga. Kelly had her chance to be a pop star and of course was too lazy to follow through.

by Anonymousreply 4410/29/2013

R44 no Kelly simply wasn't good enough. She can carry a tune but her singing ability is nothing special, and she definitely can't get by with her looks or personality.

I hope Gaga doesn't call cunt Kelly. No reason for Gaga to lower herself. Who cares if some self-important, entitled, spoiled brat is mad and hates her? I'd just laugh.

by Anonymousreply 4510/29/2013

they are both so FUG. the mirrors break when they look into them.

just fugly ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 4611/02/2013

Cunty Kelly bashfully apologized on Fashion Police this week, saying she acted childishly. Y'all KNOW her mother probably made her do it.

by Anonymousreply 4711/02/2013

wow is this all lesbian drama or banned soap drama

by Anonymousreply 4811/02/2013

That's the impression I got, that her mother made her do it. She rushed through it very half-assedly, like it was killing her to admit that she was the wrong party.

by Anonymousreply 4911/02/2013

On top of that, Kelly was too scared to nominate Lady Gaga for Fashole of the week. Gaga had on that silly fur (maybe faux fur?) mask thing. George nominated her but Kelly wimped out and said someone else when normally she would have gone in on Gaga. Kelly is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 5011/02/2013

awww...the feud is officially over...Kelly pretending to choke Gaga at some Oscars-related event last night:

by Anonymousreply 5103/03/2014
Need more help? Click Here.