Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alan Grayson

I've been to political sites where it is has become apparent that Florida congressman Alan Grayson pisses off not just Republicans but also Democrats. (Some. Not all.)

What explains it?

by Anonymousreply 2510/29/2013

Alan is hot...

by Anonymousreply 110/27/2013

And rich.

by Anonymousreply 210/27/2013

Allan West didn't piss you off?

by Anonymousreply 410/27/2013

West isn't my cup of tea either. Grayson will not be in office again. Total and utter nut job who had the money, connections and the good fortune of running against an unpopular candidate.

by Anonymousreply 510/27/2013

Alan Grayson belongs in a padded cell.

by Anonymousreply 610/27/2013

R7? Why? You can't possible like Grayson? Holy Crap.

by Anonymousreply 810/27/2013

Freeper thread. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 910/27/2013

He's the Steve King of the left.

by Anonymousreply 1010/27/2013

It's not a "Freeper," R9.

I admire Alan Grayson. He talks about real problems. And, after last year's elections, he mentioned on Stephanie Miller's radio program how weird it has been that news media treats him like he's freaky while destructive pigs like Allen West, Todd Aiken, and Richard Mourdock were giving speeches on different forms of violence -- as if that's normal for a voting electorate in a bad economy.

No. I wonder why there are Democrats who have a problem with him. Who the fuck are these people?

by Anonymousreply 1110/27/2013

You're not alone, OP. I admire Grayson too. I'm glad I don't live in Florida, but would be happy to have him for my congressman.

by Anonymousreply 1210/27/2013

Ditto, OP. Alan Grayson doesn't sugarcoat the fact that the teabaggers are ignorant racist bigots, and his blunt honesty shakes wimpy, tactful Dems up.

Grayson has a steel spine, real guts, and brass balls, where too many Dems have a wad of damp spaghetti noodles. Grayson shows those wimps up for what they are, and they don't like it.

Teabaggers in particular and the Repug party in general need to be called out exactly the way Grayson is doing. It's exactly the way teabaggers talk about Dems, and pat each other on the back for!

I'm tired of Dems being such fucking wimps. Go Alan!

by Anonymousreply 1310/27/2013

Grayson is fantastic. I'd love to have him as congressman.

by Anonymousreply 1410/27/2013

Alan Grayson is fantastic. I wish we had a hundred more just like him in the House. We'd be seriously kicking some ass.

The people who attack him are freeper idiots.

by Anonymousreply 1510/27/2013

Love Grayson. He isn't afraid to call shit on the Republican crap. He is favored for reelection.

by Anonymousreply 1610/27/2013

We need more Graysons.

I think it was Grayson on the Randi Rhodes show who mentioned this f35 boondoggle.

The war profiteers hate the man. So do the sockpuppets.

by Anonymousreply 1710/27/2013

Yeah, he's a bit out there, but telling the unvarnished truth will always get you saddled with that label.

by Anonymousreply 1810/27/2013

Grayson is a dying breed in the Democratic Party: a FDR/LBJ Liberal. In the post-Clinton era of steering far to the right for political expediency, a proud, outspoken liberal like Grayson is deemed "dangerous" and "radical," thus, many DLC/Corporate Democrats that hold much sway in the party loathes him.

by Anonymousreply 2010/28/2013

He is genuine. He gives voice to the large liberal wing of the party. He expresses our anger. He is the future of the party.

by Anonymousreply 2110/28/2013

Grayson freaks Democrats because he"s fearless and will say out loud what most of us are thinking. He speaks out against the bullshit dumped on the American people by the teatards, such as when he nailed the Pubbie healthcare plan down to "Don't get sick, and if you do, die quickly." He might be rich, but he's in DC fighting for social security, Medicare, and now, Obamacare. He puts the needs of his constituents and the country ahead of his own, unlike every last member of the Pubbie-teatard cabal.

And yeah, he's a thorn in the side of the spineless Democrats because he holds a mirror up to the teatards and deflects all of their nastiness, bigotry, hatred, misogyny, homophobia and hypocrisy back at them. He's the congressman who used a burning cross as the "T" in tea party in a recent advert, setting Alan West and the rest of the teatards off on another hysterical rant.

Count me among those who wish we had a hundred just like him in Congress. I'd be proud if he were my representative.

by Anonymousreply 2210/28/2013

Have any elected Dems gone on record with Grayson hate?

Or is this just occurring in the blogosphere?

I think Alan Grayson is tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 2310/28/2013

R23 - Time for your meds and basket weaving class...

by Anonymousreply 2410/29/2013

"He's another super-rich liberal. Worth over $50 million. No one that rich has "real guts" and I find it hard to admire them whatever opinions they spout. If they're on the left they're hypocrites. At least the republicans TELL you they are out for themselves."

Two totally independent things. A politician can be super-rich and NOT be in it for himself.

by Anonymousreply 2510/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.