Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

This really is quite funny.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013

That will keep people busy sputtering and squawking for a little while.

by Anonymousreply 110/27/2013

I love Jo Brand. And I don't think the joke is a million miles off the mark so I don't think there will be much said by the royals about it, it's better not to draw attention to these little peccadilloes. After all they kept quiet about Prince George, Duke of Kent, while he was fucking everything that breathed and snorting everything that didn't.

by Anonymousreply 210/27/2013

That's kind of funny because years ago (1999) camilla had a falling out with the Van Cutsems over drugs. camilla's son had just been caught snorting coke by an undercover tabloid reporter. The Van Cutsems told Charles. Camilla was so mad she said something about the Van Cutsem boys doing drugs also. camilla got her spokesperson to say some things about them too. They got so mad that they sent a letter to the spokesman telling him they would sue him if he continued to say anything about them. There was a big falling out and despite the fact that Charles is the godson to one of the Van Cutsem sons he didn't attend their wedding because they wouldn't let camilla sit with him during the service. But she was still just his mistress at the time and since the Queen would also be at the wedding, camilla wasn't allowed to sit with Charles in the church. Charles said he had another event to attend and William, Harry, the Queen and Prince Philip all attended and had a great time.

Hugh Van Cutsem died recently. Charles and camilla (as well as William & Harry) attended his funeral

by Anonymousreply 310/27/2013

tee hee

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!