Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown was arrested in Washington D.C. this morning for FELONY assault after allegedly attacking a man outside a hotel ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brown got into an argument with a man outside the W Hotel at 15th and K and allegedly began punching him. The incident occurred at about 4:30 AM.

Our law enforcement sources say Brown did not appear to be under the influence of anything at the time of the incident.

Brown is currently in custody. As for the other person, we're told he's being evaluated at a D.C. hospital. Sources say he's claiming injury.

Brown is still on probation in the Rihanna beating case and this could be grounds for violating his probation -- which means he could be sentenced to prison for nearly 4 years ... worst case scenario for him.

Before the incident, Chris had been hosting a party (pic below) at the nearby Park and 14th nightclub.

by Anonymousreply 8610/28/2013

Guy clearly has anger issues. What the hell does he have to be angry about? Rich and hot as hell. Guess it stems from his childhood. He needs a shrink before he kills someone.

by Anonymousreply 110/27/2013

What R1 said!

by Anonymousreply 210/27/2013

I think he might have a little sugar in his tank.

by Anonymousreply 310/27/2013

"Rich" , yes, "Hot as hell", no way.

by Anonymousreply 410/27/2013

Agreed, R3. This whole Frank Ocean drama and his Grammy night bitchfit skulking in his chair while the other guests gave Frank a standing ovation was telling. Even Adele was giving him a pitiful "wtf" look.

by Anonymousreply 510/27/2013

He got into a fight with his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 610/27/2013

R4 is right. Not hot.

by Anonymousreply 710/27/2013

He needs to be shot like the rabid dog that he is.

by Anonymousreply 810/27/2013

People out and about at 4:30AM are under the influence of something.

by Anonymousreply 910/27/2013

[quote] People out and about at 4:30AM are under the influence of something.

Even people on their way to work at that hour?

by Anonymousreply 1010/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 1110/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 1210/27/2013

Off to prison for him. He'll have the loosest asshole in the music world when he gets out.

by Anonymousreply 1310/27/2013

Just toss him in jail and throw away the key, for chrissakes. I'm sick of him.

by Anonymousreply 1410/27/2013

What R4 said!

by Anonymousreply 1510/27/2013

How come he never ends up in jail? For years, I mean, not overnight.

by Anonymousreply 1610/27/2013

[quote]He'll have the loosest asshole in the music world when he gets out.

I don't think that's possible considering the number of boy bands out there... and their lecherous producers.

by Anonymousreply 1710/27/2013

I told you he was going to do this.

by Anonymousreply 1810/27/2013

Oh shut the fuck up R10.

by Anonymousreply 1910/27/2013

And still no comment from GLAAD about Eminem's lastest anti gay song.

by Anonymousreply 2010/27/2013

Yeah, Chris hurled a gay slur. Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 2110/27/2013

Once trash, always trash.

by Anonymousreply 2210/27/2013

Why does he insist on existing?

by Anonymousreply 2310/27/2013

[quote]Off to prison for him. He'll have the loosest asshole in the music world when he gets out.

He already has the loosest asshole in the music industry, R13.

by Anonymousreply 2510/27/2013

[quote]What the hell does he have to be angry about?

He hates that he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 2610/27/2013

[quote]Hot? , maybe to blacks.

He does nothing for me, but I know it's not just blacks who find him hot.

You must not be paying attention (apparently, the same can be said about your English class) if you don't know that his physical appeal is far-reaching.

by Anonymousreply 2710/27/2013

He is filled with self-loathing, and has serious control issues. I bet he has erectile dysfunction issues. He acts like someone with a tiny dick.

While that may not be the case, he must feel like his manhood (the clichéd concept he defines as manhood) is being challenged so he asserts himself thru violence.

I'm really tired of reading about him. he is either going to end up dead or he'll kill someone. Maybe he already has. He's a thuggish little shit.

by Anonymousreply 2810/27/2013

"Thugs is thugs."

Bumping original thread.

by Anonymousreply 2910/27/2013

I'd be shocked if this ends his career. Fans are probably already coming to his defense on Twitter. I don't want to even look. The way celebrities get away with this shit today more than ever makes me boil with rage.

by Anonymousreply 3010/27/2013

The small dick excuse is not it. His big dick has been posted before. He clearly is a self loathing gay that needs serious therapy. Tossing him in jail is a good start.

by Anonymousreply 3110/27/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3210/27/2013

I am shocked, simply shocked! Chris is such a nice person!

by Anonymousreply 3310/27/2013

Does the assault - coupled with the gay slur - make this a hate crime?

by Anonymousreply 3510/27/2013

Yes it may.

As in many other areas of the country, D.C. imposes harsher penalties when the motivation for a crime is to strike out against an LGBT individual. D.C. code 22-3701 covers bias-related crimes, imposing a sentencing enhancement of 1.5 times the maximum fine and 1.5 times the maximum prison term if a person is found guilty of a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 3610/27/2013

What a surprise! Chris is a paragon of integrity, class and restraint in these troubled times... said no one ever

by Anonymousreply 3710/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 3810/27/2013

Now lets hope Kanye fucks up and they can finally be together in prison...get rid of two nasty thugs.

by Anonymousreply 3910/27/2013

Are girlfriend beaters treated the same way as child molesters or rapists by other inmates?

by Anonymousreply 4010/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 4110/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 4210/27/2013

He so light. He almost look white. He pretty 'til he got all inked.

by Anonymousreply 4310/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 4510/27/2013

R44 is projecting...

by Anonymousreply 4610/27/2013

Exactly, R14. And if Rhianna defends him once again, she's a dope.

by Anonymousreply 4710/27/2013

Rihanna broke up with him (hopefully for good) last spring.

by Anonymousreply 4810/27/2013

[quote] The small dick excuse is not it. His big dick has been posted before. He clearly is a self loathing gay that needs serious therapy. Tossing him in jail is a good start.

Why jump to the conclusion that violent men are gay?

I say let the hets keep him.

by Anonymousreply 5010/27/2013

R10 is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 5110/27/2013

He's angry and he hates everyone and probably himself. Not women.

by Anonymousreply 5310/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 5410/27/2013

Dipshit at r52, I'm sure not many Dataloungers who post on the frau threads actively beat women or random people on the street. Thanks for the false equivalency though. Have fun defending your piece of trash hero, Chris Brown. I'm sure he'd do the same for you.

by Anonymousreply 5510/27/2013

R57 = embittered asshat

by Anonymousreply 5810/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 5910/27/2013

R59 Please stop using terminology you don't understand. Just because Bill Maher and Jon Stewart use those big words doesn't mean you should, too.

by Anonymousreply 6010/27/2013

STFU r39

by Anonymousreply 6110/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 6310/27/2013

R47 She dumped his ass several months ago after belatedly realizing he is an absolute scumbag who will never change.t

Oh I wonder where all the posters are on here who blamed Rihanna when he beat her to a pulp?? He has had numerous altercations and twitter meltdowns since that grammy 2009 night beating. Dude is a total psycho and should be locked up. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 6510/27/2013

[quote]Even people on their way to work at that hour?

Especially them!

by Anonymousreply 6610/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 6710/27/2013

Chris Brown being in trouble with the law again allows the down-low racists of DataLounge to type their hatred for "the blacks" while seemingly defending a beating victim. It's only just on this site, go to Gawker or Jezebel and it's the same damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 6810/27/2013

What a surprising turn of events. If only we'd had some sort of heads up prior to this that he was prone to violence and free-floating rage.

Oh, wait.

by Anonymousreply 6910/27/2013

He never seems happy about being a singer. He always give people the satisfaction of proving them right.

by Anonymousreply 7010/27/2013

Chris Brown suffers from a textbook case of Antisocial Personality Disorder:

The APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth edition (DSM-IV-TR), defines antisocial personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:

A) Shows a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three or more of the following:

* failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;

* deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;

* impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;

* irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;

* reckless disregard for safety of self or others;

* consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;

* lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;

The individual is at least age 18 years.

There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.

The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.

In the DSM-5, the diagnosis antisocial personality disorder is kept, but it is no longer on another axis as the other mental disorders.

by Anonymousreply 7210/27/2013

Mr. Brown has an unconscious fear of being dominated by others. To soothe this fear, Mr. Brown seeks to preemptively dominate everyone around him.

Not a great life strategy if one wishes to stay out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 7310/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 7410/27/2013

[quote]He hates that he is gay.

This isn't his only issue, but this is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 7510/27/2013

Your honor, please make an example of him and send him my way for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 7610/27/2013

[quote]Hot? , maybe to blacks.

Not just blacks, the overwhelming majority of fans who want to have sex with him are privileged white girls. Evidence:

by Anonymousreply 7710/27/2013

[quote]Many of the queens that post here at datalounge are quite similar to Chris Brown. They to [sic] are stupid, mean, bitter, angry for no apparent reason and delusional. As a matter of fact Brown is probably quite pleasant in comparison to some of the queens here.

R44, your incessant posting of this sentiment on every thread in the Datalounge (over and over in each one) begs the question:

Why are you here?

Surely, in the vast number of sites available to you on the interwebs, you should be able to find one more to your liking.

Yet you do not, instead you choose to stay here - whining and complaining and spewing your rage and hatred about... wait for it!... rage and hatred spewing.

Really, dear, you ought to see someone about this - your pathology is showing.

by Anonymousreply 7810/27/2013

Brown is a classic self hating homosexual - he was outed by Martin Prince who publicly retweeted direct messages from Brown about how good Martin fucked him (apparently Brown was the bottom). but that no one would believe Chris was gay (Martin threatened to out him and infact did..but it all seemed to die on the vine). This is rumored to be why he hit Rhianna, she saw the dms from Prince and found out Chris was having sex with men. He reacts violently whenever anything remotely is said or presented in such a way as to him appearing gay.

by Anonymousreply 7910/28/2013

Tiny meat.

by Anonymousreply 8010/28/2013

r79, that Martyn guy later said he edited parts of their conversation. But that still doesn't change the fact that Chris is always getting in confrontations with, well "gay" men. Frank Ocean, Raz-B, etc. Why would this Martyn guy sacrifice whatever piece of career he was going to have to out Chris? To me where there is smoke there is fire.

Anyway, Chris is probably getting turned out in jail cell as I type

by Anonymousreply 8110/28/2013

Homothugs are so fucked up mentally. They're a mess.

by Anonymousreply 8210/28/2013

He'll end up like MC Hammer: a broke, reformed preacher.

by Anonymousreply 8310/28/2013

Christopher will probably end up getting his girlfriend Karrueche pregnant, and become all reformed because he has child, like most of the rappers do. Because they have to have kids to act like adults. Lord knows he would already have children if the guys he has been with could get knocked up. Then he'll get guilt tripped into a years long engagement with the baby mama, even though he really never loved her in the first place. The relationship will end in her getting her getting beat by him in a few years, when she finds out he is still with dudes. It is all so tired and very ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 8410/28/2013

Useless life and thinks he's entitled to the best life has to offer.

by Anonymousreply 8510/28/2013

Out of the slammer:

Chris Brown is released after pleading 'not guilty' as assault charge is reduced from felony to misdemeanour

by Anonymousreply 8610/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!