Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Another crying frau-in-training student ...

baffled that turning on the water didn't raise her grade one iota from the D she received on her midterm essay.

It's great to be immune to fermones.

by Anonymousreply 2110/28/2013

So glad I left academia.

by Anonymousreply 110/26/2013

Is there a link to a story somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 210/26/2013

Stop trying to make, 'fermones' happen, OP.

by Anonymousreply 610/27/2013

Lord knows what you are talking about, OP, but I certainly hope you are not this young woman's instructor, in which case she'd really have something to cry about.

by Anonymousreply 810/27/2013

[quote][R8]= frau who believes a college professor's job is to comfort stressed students and teach them that if they cry they get their grade raised.

Try "English speaker who believes that a college professor should know 'fermones' 'isn't a word," bozo.

by Anonymousreply 1110/27/2013

Are you actually bragging about how long you've been hanging around Datalounge, as though it were a point of pride, r12? That is so sad ....

by Anonymousreply 1310/27/2013

PS, "One upon time some idiot on DL misspelled 'pheromone' as 'fermone,' and I'm such a sad sack that I still find it side-splittingly hilarious to spell it that way 10 years later" does not constitute a "back story" or a good excuse for (someone pretending to be) a professor to ever use the non-word "fermones," but does serve as further proof of just how goddamned sad and lame you are.

by Anonymousreply 1410/27/2013

That should be "once upon a time," obv.

by Anonymousreply 1510/27/2013

Oh, christ, r16, let me guess: You still fall into paroxysms of laughter every time you see the words "cak" or "graxy" and you're on the edge of your seat every time someone begins a tale about what the fatty in the next cubicle ate for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 1710/28/2013

No, r17, I simply recognize and acknowledge DL colloquialisms. Their usage is entirely appropriate here.

It's fine if you don't care to use them and it's stupid for you to attack other DLers for doing so.

by Anonymousreply 1810/28/2013

R13, r14, r15. You're so strict. You want to spank OP, yes?

by Anonymousreply 1910/28/2013

community college, right op?

by Anonymousreply 2010/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 2110/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!