Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nick is an 18 year old young man

He is a freshman at Kennesaw State University, and lives in Marietta, GA. This past weekend, someone he knew leaked to his parents that he is gay.

The response?

They kicked him out of his home. While he was at work they showed up and took the car that was in their name, even though he made the payments on it. They put all his stuff on the front yard, and told him to come pick it up before it gets stolen. And to add insult to all that injury, they then used the fact that his bank accounts were "custodial accounts" to take all his funds, taking the considerable amount he had saved up over the past 3 years working as a bag boy at Publix. He has no home, no car, thus no way to get back and forth to his school, and no money.

TO READ MORE AND HELP NICK, click on the link

by Anonymousreply 14501/06/2014

Bisexual, not gay.

Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 110/26/2013

Well the fact he is staying with a girlfriend is not encouraging. And the fact that he claims the police are helping his parents in all their little interactions doesn't smell right either.

by Anonymousreply 610/26/2013

You're kidding about the police, right, R6?

by Anonymousreply 810/26/2013

I need a cock shot to determine if I want to support him or not.

by Anonymousreply 910/26/2013

He has big dick face.

by Anonymousreply 1110/26/2013

I agree with those calling "fake."

by Anonymousreply 1410/26/2013

Maybe Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher can think of a way to help him out.

by Anonymousreply 1510/26/2013

Thanks for posting, Nick.

by Anonymousreply 1910/26/2013

Say that!r18

by Anonymousreply 2210/26/2013

[quote] If you get the sense that your parents would act this way, and you are financially dependent on them at all, DO NOT TELL THEM.

He didn't tell them. Someone else did.

by Anonymousreply 2310/26/2013

[quote]He didn't tell them. Someone else did.

THEN DENY IT.

by Anonymousreply 2410/26/2013

I dunno...I'm on the fence with this one. He seems to slip up a few times telling his story.

by Anonymousreply 2510/26/2013

[quote]Nick, I mean R17, this means fishy. Unless I see this in the AJC or one of the Atlanta news stations, no money from me.

I agree. I sent money to those two guys trying to get out of Texas, but I won't donate unless I have some evidence that it is not a scam.

I don't just hand out money to people on the street anymore. I donate to food banks, animal shelters and a church fund (gay ministers where my Aunt attends) amongst other places. I also would like to help pay for a gay persons college some day under circumstances like the one described here. However, I want to know it is not a scam.

by Anonymousreply 2710/26/2013

At 18, R30, I wasn't even "bisexual" yet.

by Anonymousreply 3110/26/2013

Somebody here seems very angry that people would even question this. It's healthy to have a dose of skepticism with an online "gofundme" account.

There are a lot of con artists out there.

by Anonymousreply 3310/26/2013

Who is the couple who is running the funding page? Relatives?

by Anonymousreply 3410/26/2013

Sorry, r17, but the fact that somebody in the comments section of Nick's go-fund me page has said, essentially, "Don't be afraid this is a scam—it's not a scam because I told you it's not" does not really inspire my confidence. I agree with the Lesbians Next Door. I'd love to help out a real person who is really in this situation, but I need some confirmation first.

by Anonymousreply 3510/26/2013

My bullshit detector is going off like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 3710/26/2013

A surefire way to tell if something's a scam is a disclaimer assuring potential donors that it is NOT a scam: "So do not be afraid!"

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

by Anonymousreply 3810/26/2013

This is an excellent lesson for gay teens. The second you turn 18 put everything in your name.

by Anonymousreply 3910/26/2013

Everything but the bloodhounds snapping at his rear end!

by Anonymousreply 4110/26/2013

[quote] You have to think of yourself as a business, and your parents as investors. You don't do anything to piss off the investors.

I agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 4210/26/2013

Well, he DOES have BDF. There is that.

by Anonymousreply 4310/27/2013

R17 has confirmed nothing

by Anonymousreply 4610/27/2013

[bold] Hundreds give cash to help homeless gay Atlanta teen [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 4710/27/2013

The link at ProjectQ Atlanta doesn't question any of this, merely repeats the points of the fundraising campaign.

If it's real, this kid needs to get to a gay-friendly lawyer and sue the parents for the money he earned & what he paid for his car.

I don't see anything about any legal action on his part.

by Anonymousreply 4910/27/2013

[quote]This kid should get a lawyer

Agree. If he can prove he was making payments on the car, then he does have a case.

by Anonymousreply 5010/27/2013

dang

by Anonymousreply 5110/27/2013

He's living with his girlfriend because his parents kicked him out for being gay?

by Anonymousreply 5210/27/2013

I was going to donate until I read this

"Updated posted by Steve Bevers 4 days ago I have bumped the "Goal" amount...

I have bumped the "Goal" amount a few times, just because my understanding is once we get to the end nobody else can donate, and a lot of people really want to. I'm just responding to the requests. Thank you all again for your interest and support."

by Anonymousreply 5510/27/2013

But R54 he can't legally drink wine!

by Anonymousreply 5610/27/2013

It's a scam. There is no proof, none at all, to confirm it otherwise. And the disclaimer "don't be afraid!" is a dead giveaway that this tale of a poor 18 year old gay (gay with a girlfriend) "kid" whose evil parents have managed to take everything he owns despite not having any legal claim on any of it is a crock of steaming shit

Anybody who contributes to this "cause" is a gullible idiot who will believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 5910/27/2013

He's up to $11,000 now. I need to pull a scam.

by Anonymousreply 6010/27/2013

FWIW, people need to realize that your non-accepting of gay people at all parents (they could be D's or R's btw) can result in you being thrown out of their purse strings. Someone here did it the right way. They stayed closeted till they graduated from school & they had paid for it, got a really well paying job with high starting salaries. If anyone that is young and gay reads this please wait to tell your parents IF you think they won't handle it well. Protect yourself first!

by Anonymousreply 6110/27/2013

R61 What about the occasions where a gay person is outed by someone else, like Rachel Maddow was, or the people Laura Ingraham outed?

by Anonymousreply 6210/27/2013

No R64, he didn't post this thread, I did, after seeing in in Del Shore's feed on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 6510/28/2013

What a crook. At least I had the deceny to request gifts to overcome a legitimate disability, my fear of receiving.

by Anonymousreply 6610/28/2013

When Nick's parents found out their son was bisexual, they threw him out of the house, leaving his belongings on the front yard. Although his parents did not support him, hundreds of strangers rallied around the penniless 18-year-old to offer their support, and they managed to raise thousands of dollars.

Earlier this month, Nick's parents threw him out of the house and took his car after someone told them he was bisexual, according to a description on a GoFundMe page. In addition, the page notes, they took the money Nick had saved from bagging groceries.

Steve Bevers, whose mother-in-law works with Nick, took the Georgia teen into his home and set up the crowd funding page on Oct. 22 to help raise money for Kennesaw State University freshman.

"When I heard about what happened to Nick I was flabbergasted," Bevers said in a statement to The Huffington Post. "I couldn't understand how a parent could do that. While I'm sure there are multiple sides to the story, I just was amazed. I was hurt. The first thing I asked was, 'Does he need a place to stay? Does he need some money?'"

According to a statement on the GoFundMe page, Bevers believes, "[Nick] has felt that the people most responsible for loving and protecting him through anything have turned their backs and don't care where he's sleeping, or how he's going to feed himself." He added, "We're working to show Nick that he is loved, even by strangers. That the horrible acts of some people will not be enough to stop him, and that with the help of people everywhere, he can get through this."

In just a few days, nearly 400 people have donated more than $12,000.

On Oct. 24, Nick uploaded a video to tell supporters his story and offer his thanks. He revealed that he did not choose to tell his father and stepmother about his sexuality because of how they would respond.

"This whole thing started when my stepmom caught wind of me being bisexual," he said. "I don't know where she got her information from, but I know it wasn't from me. She didn't like that and neither did my dad. I got told some very vulgar and disgusting things... That's why I didn't tell them, because I wasn't ready. And I didn't tell them for the exact reaction I was scared about, and that's exactly what happened."

In a video uploaded Wednesday, Nick said he is trying to get registered for the spring semester of school and is hoping to put some of the donation money toward getting himself a car.

In response to the already incredible success of the GoFundMe campaign, Bevers told The Huffington Post, "[I am] absolutely blown away. Amazed, humbled, and once again, I had my faith in humanity restored. Bad things happen -- that will always be the truth. But what this showed me is that people want to help. People want to give, and to trust."

by Anonymousreply 6711/02/2013

Bumping original thread

by Anonymousreply 6811/03/2013

I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 6911/03/2013

I believe it too. I'll bet that this turns out to be completely legit.

The people who are so sure he's a con-artist are going to be very embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 7011/03/2013

I'll give him money if he identifies his parents.

by Anonymousreply 7211/03/2013

[quote]Yes, but why should anybody be giving money to another able-bodied human being?

Because he's an 18 year old kid in trouble. Everything has been taken from him, including every cent he earned and saved. He could use some help.

Are compassion and kindness really foreign concepts to you?

Were you raised by wolves?

by Anonymousreply 7411/03/2013

I hope someone burns the parent's house down.

by Anonymousreply 7511/03/2013

[quote]Nick is an 18 year old young man

As opposed to an 18-year-old OLD man?

by Anonymousreply 7811/03/2013

[quote]He should've bough his own fucking car in the first place, instead of relying on mommy and daddy.

You didn't read the article, dumbass.

He made the car payments from money he earned working as a bag boy at a Publix supermarket. He's 18, the car was still in his parents name. I don't think minors can legally register cars in the state of Georgia. Even if they are able to, it's not unusual for parents to have a car registration in their names for a minor child. I know that minors can't sign for loans, even if they are the ones paying them off. That may have some bearing on the registration.

The one thing I can fault him on is not transferring the registration into his own name the day he turned 18 and the same goes for his bank account. A lot of 18 year olds procrastinate or simply don't think about practical issues like car registrations and bank accounts. They're still kids. Kids are generally pretty stupid.

by Anonymousreply 8011/03/2013

[quote] The one thing I can fault him on is not transferring the registration into his own name the day he turned 18 and the same goes for his bank account.

If there was still an outstanding loan amount on the car and his name was not on the loan, he wouldn't be able to register the car in his name.

by Anonymousreply 8111/03/2013

Well R82, he needs enough money to replace what was taken from him by his parents, he also needs to buy a car and to be able to pay for insurance, and he needs to be able to find a new place top live, and that will require first, last and a security deposit, as well as being able to afford some furnishings for said place to live.

by Anonymousreply 8311/03/2013

I don't think the original funding goal was that high, but every time it was reached, his friend who posted it, bumped the amount higher.

by Anonymousreply 8511/03/2013

Jealous much, r86? Seriously, what's with all the anger?

by Anonymousreply 8711/03/2013

Let this be a lesson to young gay adults, out or not. When you turn 18 and are legally an adult, open a savings and checking account in your own name. Why the custodial account if he was working and earning money? That makes no sense whatsoever. Does he have paycheck stubs to prove he earned the money? What about proof that he made deposits? Anything?

I don't know if I believe it or not. If it is true, man, that is cruel.

Anyway, let the lesson here be learned. Open your own account in YOUR OWN NAME. I have never heard of anything like this at age 18. The fact that many young people today don't have the maturity to take care of their own finances/savings IS NO EXCUSE. At age 18 it is time to finally grow up. If not then, when?

by Anonymousreply 8911/04/2013

Usually at some point in the twenties, R89.

Not, of course, for paragons of 18 year old maturity like yourself but for the rest of us humans.

Yes, young people should take more responsibility and do it sooner, at 18 if possible. It's unlikely that they will.

The account was probably in his parents name because whatever bank he used wouldn't give the account to a minor. Who knows how old he was when it was opened and who knows how long he's been 18? My parents opened an account for me when I was an infant. I think it was closed (with them still on it) when I was about 24 years old.

by Anonymousreply 9011/04/2013

How do I make a donation to r66? LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 9111/04/2013

r

by Anonymousreply 9311/04/2013

There is little info to tell if this is real. That said, panhandling whether on the internet or in the street just isn't an option I'd consider while young and child free. Why not just crash with friends until you can get another job? At least you aren't truly without a home.

by Anonymousreply 9411/04/2013

[quote]The fact that many young people today don't have the maturity to take care of their own finances/savings IS NO EXCUSE. At age 18 it is time to finally grow up. If not then, when?

Oh, for God sakes, growing up is a process. People don't automatically mature the day they hit 18.

The real issue is that this guy got stuck with really shitty parents.

My partner and I decided several years ago that some day we would find a young person who has been disowned by their parents for being gay and will pay for their college tuition.

by Anonymousreply 9511/04/2013

It sounds like a scam. Can the parents take the money from the account if his name is also on the account? When I deposit money in my daughters account they will not show me the balance or give me any information since 18 is considered an adult.

by Anonymousreply 9611/04/2013

[quote] Can the parents take the money from the account if his name is also on the account?

It it has been set up as a custodial account, yes.

by Anonymousreply 9711/04/2013

Have none of you considered that Nick may have difficulty RECEIVING and how brave it is of him to ask for donations?

Nick, let me organize a "Pamper Nick" campaign for you!

by Anonymousreply 9811/04/2013

My mom pillaged a custodial account and sold my car while I was away my freshman year of college. I'm going to start a gofundme page since having a bitch for a parent is grounds for soliciting donations from strangers. And since 13 years has passed, I should factor in inflation.

by Anonymousreply 9911/04/2013

Maybe the real scammer here is Steve Bever. The words he used in the huffington article smells of manipulative feel good speech about helping someone out.

by Anonymousreply 10011/04/2013

Where is his birth mother? If this is true it's hard to understand parents like this. There are no guarantees when you have children. He has held a job for at least 3 years, saved money and attends school. A lot of parents would appreciate a child like that.

by Anonymousreply 10111/04/2013

[quote] If this is true

There is still no real reason to believe this story is actually true and that this Nick is anything other than overdramatic scam artist.

by Anonymousreply 10211/04/2013

Hmmmm. I read about this and watched the video and then went to Towleroad to see if it made it there.

It hasn't.

When I heard it was a stepmother, it really got me. I've had three miserable stepmothers, one after another.

But I'm sorry. I'm not buying it either.

Yet.

by Anonymousreply 10311/04/2013

I can understand being skeptical of this, but some of you sound like fucking republicans.

by Anonymousreply 10411/04/2013

It's been a week, wouldn't someone who knows him ratted him out already if it wasn't true?

by Anonymousreply 10511/04/2013

"Jealous much, [R86]? Seriously, what's with all the anger?"

Not jealous, hon. You and R88 are a couple of sad, pathetic idiots.

Why would I be jealous of a loser con artist portraying himself as a poor little bi-boy in need of large amounts of cash in order to survive? I have contempt and disgust for scam artists, but no jealousy. Eventually they all get caught and have to face the consequences.

It does gall me to see people so easily taken in by an unproven sob story. Sometimes I'll seen some tv talk show that features people who have been scammed out of hundreds or thousands of dollars. Some of them receive an email from a stranger, saying they are dying of cancer or destitute or whatever and could you please send a donation? And these idiots do it! The supporters of little Nick the Dick remind of these poor souls; no common sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 10611/04/2013

What's that saying attributed to P.T. Barnum, "the Prince of Humbugs?" I believe it's "there's a sucker born every minute."

The supporters of the parasitic Nick are living proof of that. SUCKERS.

by Anonymousreply 10711/04/2013

I live in his hometown and I'll eat my hat or other extraneous wardrobe item if this turns out to be a hoax. What's so hard to understand about it? People suck. Sometimes those wearing a parent's badge suck the most. Buckle of the bible belt and all.

by Anonymousreply 10811/04/2013

I don't want to be cynical, but I follow the "trust, but verify" logic.

I think someone needs to offer him pro bono legal help to get that money back from his parents.

by Anonymousreply 10911/04/2013

I didn't get mah cha-cha heels on Christmas morning! I hate my parents! I hate Christmas! I want money! Give me a gofundyourself account!

by Anonymousreply 11011/05/2013

[quote] What's so hard to understand about it? People suck. Sometimes those wearing a parent's badge suck the most. Buckle of the bible belt and all.

Go see 12 Days a Slave if you want to see people who really lived an unfair existence.

My grandfather survived Bergen-Belsen. He was the lone survivor of his family. He never started asked anyone for a fucking penny.

So the kid got kicked out of his house. Life sucks. MAKE YOUR OWN LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 11111/05/2013

And his money stolen and his car taken away. Next stop living under a bridge. It's not as cinematic as slavery but I think if it happened to you, you'd be devastated. If your empathy has conditions, is it really empathy? Its like free republic up in here.

by Anonymousreply 11211/05/2013

What, r112, just because I'm a gay liberal means I should automatically abandon all sense of reason? The kid has $20,000 more than I have in my bank account right now, and his story ain't so sad. We have NO proof that this kid is telling the truth. Personally, I'm getting fed up with put-upon millennial being offended by not getting what was never promised to them and weeping about it online so suckers like you can shell out bucks to him. You probably think that by giving him $100 he'll fall in love with you and you'll "save" him.

We ALL have pain. Deal with it.

It can be reinforced or re-quoted on this thread enough - There is a sucker born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 11311/05/2013

The father wrote to the Huffington Post. Sounds like homeboy is a conman. I hope the idiot OP donated a lot of money. _____

Bottom line, Nick had posted his personal business ALL over social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Ask.fm). We asked him to come down stairs and verified that it was true. My wife and I have known for 3-4 years Nick was gay, that was NEVER our issue. Our issues stemmed from him admitting to drinking and driving, getting suspended at work for a week for insulting his supervisor, blasting his personal business all over social media for future employers/nursing school applications to read, and his down right disrespect to every member of our household, especially his sisters by giving them graphic details of his sexual encounter with a 26 year old man (not something 3 teenaged girls need to hear from their big brother). Nick has a chip on his shoulder and a temper as well.

We gave him 4 rules: 1)take down all Social Media for 30 days because it was consuming his life and he could be posting things that 5 years from now he will regret 2)that he was not grounded BUT he was to drive to and from work and/or school with our car until he proved he was making better decisions and not drinking and driving 3)he needed to change departments at work because he was currently reporting directly to the ex-girlfriend that got him suspended for a week (I even went & talked to his manager for him & that was his suggestion) 4) that he needed to seek counseling to process all of this and deal with the anger he has towards his biological mother

At no point in time did we kick him out. He chose to leave because he didn't want to abide by our rules. Rules that were still pretty lenient considering. He showed up at the house after his first day back to work from his suspension, started yelling, cursing and threw his car keys at my wife, then assaulted her and grabbed her. She was offered to press charges by the police (that Nick called) but didn't want to ruin his college career or chances of getting into nursing school. He said, "I don't want shit from you people". We told him, "Nick you only have 6 weeks left in this semester. Lets get you through it and we will find you an apartment and get you moved if you don't want to stay here". About the car, it is a leased vehicle that we leased for Nick with an agreement that he would make the car payments, pay for insurance and gas. He agreed to all of those terms and we told him he would be responsible for all 36 payments no matter what, again, he agreed. As for taking his money, Nick was well aware that the remaining payments for his car were transferred to our account. We told him repeatedly take the car you are going to need it, we will make sure the payments are made. He again refused to take it. His sisters were present with all of our conversations with him so for him to lie and say that we took his money, his car and kicked him out is a down right lie. We didn't ask Nick to leave and we certainly wouldn't put out one of our children because of their sexual orientation. We are way too laid back for that.

Kind Regards,

Nick's Dad

by Anonymousreply 11411/07/2013

Okay, NOW someone can start doing some real journalism on this to find out how much of each one's story is true.

I am sorry that HuffPo ran with the kid's story without verification.

by Anonymousreply 11511/07/2013

Actually, Nick's dad at least partially confirmed the story, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 11711/07/2013

Haha, the Dad's story fits what most of us have been saying all along. This Nick is a lazy conman trying to get hard working people to give him their money so he doesn't have to be responsible.

by Anonymousreply 11811/07/2013

The Gofundme page has been updated to address the father's statement, and now Nick has retained an attorney on whose advice he will not be making any statements! BONUS: The attorney's email domain is "me.com."

Nick’s Father's version of what has happened is very different from the reality Nick has experienced. Nick is consulting an attorney regarding getting his money back, and regarding his Father's attempts to paint Nick as the bad guy. The fact is that Nick graduated High-School with all A's, he has had a job for three years and is currently in college. The truth will be proven in due time.

Nick is very appreciative of all the support and kindness that has been shown by so many.

Nick is hurt by the allegations that have been presented against him, and wishes to respond point by point, but he will not engage in a public back and forth with them, and will only state that he disagrees with his father’s version of events. On the advice of the attorney Nick is not going to make any more public statements at this time but may in the future. For now any further inquiries can be directed to:

Steven Cayton Attorney at Law Atlanta, GA

sncayton@me.com

by Anonymousreply 11911/07/2013

Nick is a con artist asshole.

The idiots who gave him money are retards.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 12011/07/2013

Nick's attorney's web presence is really professional.

by Anonymousreply 12111/07/2013

CON ARTIST!!! What a fucking piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 12211/07/2013

[quote]Steven Cayton, Attorney at Law, sncayton@me.com

Don't real lawyers have fancy letters after their name, instead of the words "attorney at law"?

And that site is just a fucking blog!

by Anonymousreply 12311/08/2013

[quote] My grandfather survived Bergen-Belsen. He was the lone survivor of his family. He never started asked anyone for a fucking penny.

Not to split hairs, but the agency that settled displaced persons in America did give him some cash and likely found him housing and a job.

by Anonymousreply 12411/08/2013

hmmm... so the strings to pull is to suggest his parents cut him off because he's bisexual. Up to that point they were covering him financially.

Well, I'm starting a fund as well. I was born to a severely disabled woman. My entire life up until her death was all about providing daily care for her. She lived off disability. My biological father abandoned us and didn't pay one cent of child support or alimony that the courts requested. Neither parent provided any earned financial resource for me while I did their job as a child. I wiped my mothers ass, dressed her, bathed her, cooked, cleaned the home, laundered, shopped all while living in poverty. I additionally held part time jobs in the summer as a teenager handing it over for bills. At 18 and on paid half the rent and all utilities while still providing full care and working full time outside the home. My mother died in my arms at home. I saved the state 100's of thousands of dollars that would have been applied to a nursing home for her care for over 25 years. Now my total fairly based on what the child support was suppose to be along with compensation for in home care is roughly about 800,000 to start. I'm adding emotional distress to the equation for a couple of million as well. It was no pick nick at the age of 8 cleaning my mother while other kids sat around playing with their toys as their mommy served them. Some might say it was a bit cruel to put a child through all that.

Bottom line.. Who cares if they cut him off at 18. They best he could grab is the money he earned in the account unless their was some added to the account by the parents. If people are this gullible then please hand me some money. I actually earned my worth but don't say much. I've been a bit stupid. I'll start the fund on Monday and include photos of all those involved with proof. My goal is.. Give until i can take a damn vacation. I'm exhausted. I've done more than a woman who raises children and more than some lazy blow hard father. Will you help me out? Oh yeah, and I'm gay. I mean real gay. Like so gay I fart pink triangles gay.

by Anonymousreply 12511/08/2013

Nick is a worthless piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 12611/08/2013

Knowing of others in similar situations, I just have to think that DataLounge was probably not the best place to share this site. To get over the wholesale bitchery, you'd need to prove this was legitimate and maybe send a link to the story first before linking to the donation site. DL is good for many things, but feel-good, humanitarian action is not one of them. Sad to say, posts on DL are probably showing up in web searches for this story fueling fire for the anti-gay bigots who are probably hard at work already, trolling the kid.

by Anonymousreply 12711/08/2013

It sounds to me like this 25-year old "kid" is one of the anti-gay bigots. At least the scary specters you attempt to evoke to scare off criticism of dear little Nick haven't conned any gay people out of their money. No, your precious Nick did that. So who is the real homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 12811/08/2013

Just FYi, me.com is the mail domain for old Mac users.

by Anonymousreply 12911/08/2013

If you are even attempting to be a halfway legit lawyer, how hard is it to go to godaddy.com and get your own domain for $70/year?

Frauds.

by Anonymousreply 13011/08/2013

Why did it take so long for the parents to respond?

Why didn't TSG or HuffPoo [not a typo] or some other site do some basic research on this "kid"?

by Anonymousreply 13111/08/2013

So now his money will be going to lawyers' fees. Serves him right.

by Anonymousreply 13211/09/2013

R127, your blind support of a con artist is worse.

by Anonymousreply 13311/09/2013

Feeling foolish now, R5 and R13?

by Anonymousreply 13411/09/2013

SCAM MARY

by Anonymousreply 13511/09/2013

There's a special place in hell for little shits like this. Unfortunately, true victims could only wish they had $26,000 thrown their way. I guess it helps this troll is a young white male.

by Anonymousreply 13611/09/2013

I smell a comeback role for Zac Efron!

by Anonymousreply 13711/09/2013

Sorry, I think I missed the part where this 18-year-old became 25. Can someone bring me up to speed?

by Anonymousreply 13811/09/2013

Interesting.

Kid goes public in a big way to raise money.

All of sudden - no public comments?

by Anonymousreply 13911/09/2013

He looks much older than 18

by Anonymousreply 14011/11/2013

I knew it. I also didn't believe the waitress who claims a customer wrote the "n" word on her receipt- that's also turning into a scam. Playing on people's sympathies is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 14111/23/2013

Anybody know what he was posting all over his social media?

by Anonymousreply 14211/23/2013

26 thousand dollars! I don't believe this story one little bit. SCAM

by Anonymousreply 14311/23/2013

Nick is a POS if this is all a scam.

by Anonymousreply 14411/23/2013

Any Nick updates?

by Anonymousreply 14501/06/2014
Need more help? Click Here.