Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Contract is Up! Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart are STILL Broken up! (Part 4)

Continued... come here to make fun of RPatz and KStew and their stans!

by Anonymousreply 59112/30/2013

Too drunk to get it up, and to sing on key.

A karaoke duet with his pal Katy that has just surfaced and will attract another 10,000 hits on Gossip Cop no doubt.

I warn you, it is cringeworthy and may spoil your weekend.

by Anonymousreply 110/25/2013

Circa 2008 apparently. But I doubt things have changed much since.

by Anonymousreply 210/25/2013

I guess this proves neither can sing.

Pattinson looks old as fuck now. Is rehab his next stop?

by Anonymousreply 310/25/2013

The ONTD fangurls take this as evidence that Rob and Katy have fucked.

To me he looks like her comfy gay bestie, but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 410/25/2013

2008 was when Rob was hanging all over Katy's gay guy pal, Markus Molinari, no?

by Anonymousreply 510/25/2013

Jesus. That video at R1. It was worse than I thought it would be. Much worse. It's excrutiating to the ears and eyes.

I brought this over from the last board because it fits:

[quote]So he needs to sober up, man up at least in public. Maybe fuck someone a little weaker/ less famous/ more polite. Someone he can protect and dominate in tabloid/media narratives. I think the latent (and gullible) audiences would appreciate that.

by Anonymousreply 610/25/2013

I'm assuming this was leaked because Katy has an album dropping this week. However, it doesn't really show her in a good light. We already knew she couldn't sing, this confirms it.

Pattinson just seems skeevy to me and his voice is not only awful, but it also seems like he's mentally delayed as well.

by Anonymousreply 710/25/2013

[quote]If Rob and Kristen wanted to show up in public they would have done so a long time ago. This is a well thought out plan; a concerted effort by this young couple to take back their lives, giving the gossipers and even fans absolutely nothing. They are doing it intentionally. They. Don't. Want. Their. Pictures. Taken. By. Paparazzi. or Fans who are going to post it all over the net anyway.

by Anonymousreply 810/25/2013

Again, their fans overestimate their importance. Nobody is checking for them anymore. It's not 2009. They are papped about the same amount as any B/C-list celebrity. Their fans make it seem like they're Elvis and Princess Diana combined.

I guess it's better than believing their beloved couple do not exist and their careers are in the scrap pile.

by Anonymousreply 910/25/2013

R1. Dead. I literally lasted 5 seconds. 5 seconds before the secondhand embarrassment started to send me into shock.

by Anonymousreply 1010/25/2013

[quote]I guess it's better than believing their beloved couple do not exist and their careers are in the scrap pile.

Well, that's just it. The Holy Couple is all they have to cling to, and these women have been clinging for years. Literally. So they won't be letting go any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 1110/25/2013

I can't think of another male celeb with such a mysterious/questionable romantic history. I want to figure him out. I think he's gay but he could just be a weird asexual straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 1210/25/2013

Robert is gay, straight guys are not mysterious about their sexuality. Kristen is also gay. The fake romance between Kristen and Robert was publicity for Twilight as was the fake scandal between Kristen and Rupert Sanders that's my theory and I am sticking to it.

by Anonymousreply 1310/25/2013

I posted this on the other thread. It seems that media are starting to refer to Kristen as a lesbian.

'Rob Pattinson and Kristen Will Never Get Back Together.- She Prefers Women'

by Anonymousreply 1410/25/2013

This is too funny because the grannies at HKN are so relieved that the swedish model photographed with Rob yesterday, is an openly lesbian....lol

by Anonymousreply 1510/25/2013

WOW - Part 4.

This saga is neverending.

Has Kristen had the baby yet?

by Anonymousreply 1610/26/2013

She's 'pregnant' and waiting for Rob at home.

Meanwhile, yesteday Rob was partying at Chateau Marmont.

by Anonymousreply 1710/26/2013

He must have a raging cocaine addiction.

by Anonymousreply 1810/26/2013

It's amazing that the women at HKN have psyched themselves up to believe that Kristen sits at home day and night, pregnant, waiting for Her Man.

On top of that, some of them are convinced that Rob and Kristen are 'taking their lives back' by hiding from everyone, including their fans.

But I guess that rule doesn't apply to Rob since he's allowed to party with Swedish lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 1910/26/2013

What could Pattinson possibly love about the CM? Hmmm....

From the Chateau Marmont thread:

Chateau Marmont is where the discreet, high-end drug dealers hang out. If you need a connection, and need it fast, that's the place to go. This is common knowledge in LA and the LAPD must be getting mucho payola, because this shit's been going on for years.

People hang out at the bar, or the go out by the pool and party. You find out from hotel workers, bartenders, or people you're partying with, which bungalows or suites or rooms have what you might be looking for.

Chateau is the most notorious because of Belushi, and some others, but the fact is the Four Seasons, and a lot of other hotels in L.A. provide the same action. It's possible some people just go there to congregate, hang out and have fun, but there is always a subtext.

Remember when Britney was going thru her meltdown? She used to drive over to the Chateau and the Four Seasons looking for action all the time. Of course she brought a trail of paparazzi in her wake too. Not good because it brought a lot of unwanted attention to the hotels.

LiLo and Paris Hilton and that crowd were there to. Along with many A-listers you'd never think would be in the same company.

by Anonymousreply 2010/26/2013

Is the "cousin" who's spilling "secrets to the HKN lady her cousin or Kristen's cousin? I can't work it out.

HKN has to be delusional - she's made up the cousin story (whichever cousin it is) or the cousin really exists but is telling her BS.

I'm inclined to believe the cousin is a fabrication. The house of cards will fall down one day.

Oh, and there never was that Big Reveal, was there?

by Anonymousreply 2110/27/2013

It's a HKN cousin who happens to work for Kristen, you know… and this wonderful cousin only leaks private stuff, never working stuff… anyway the cousin only leaks things that no one can prove right or wrong, like R and K are living together in some super secret place or that Kristen may be in her 57766499983444 pregnancy… that luckily will be proven wrong on the upcoming months.

by Anonymousreply 2210/27/2013

HKN is so full of it that it's only a matter of time before she and her blog implode.

The weird thing is, though, that she posts super private stuff--like Rob and Kristen ARE together, and Kristen is pregnant--on a public forum for anyone to see, all the while screaming about how Her Couple love their privacy. She's too dense to see the irony in that, I guess.

But I have to say, she is entertaining because of the depth of her delusion.

by Anonymousreply 2310/27/2013

New pics of Kristen and Alicia out in LA maybe yesterday. It looks like they are in one of those pumpkin patch places.

For a pregnant woman, Kristen sure doesn't look pregnant. And she still has that big tatoo on her arm.

But never fear, the faithful granny fans will find some excuse for her. They always do.

by Anonymousreply 2410/27/2013

R25 Alicia is a 3. 1 point for not having insane acne 1 point for not being morbidly obese 1 point for being clothed

That's it.

by Anonymousreply 2610/27/2013

Note the rolled up sleeve on the tattooed arm and the full sleeve on the one with nothing to show off.

Pretentious, attention seeking dickbag.

by Anonymousreply 2710/27/2013

I just noticed that she's showing off her new tattoo in those pics. Haha. Could she be any more obvious? What a silly little dyke she is.

by Anonymousreply 2810/27/2013

[quote]HKN is so full of it that it's only a matter of time before she and her blog implode.

HKN is 54. Sad and pathetic-

by Anonymousreply 2910/27/2013

KStew's rolled up sleeve reminds me of how she would -- a lifetime ago -- show off the Rob jewellery (that wasn't).

Is there a general consensus that this a real tattoo? If so, it is quite bold, doesn't seem like her style.

by Anonymousreply 3010/27/2013

R30 It would've washed off a normal person by now if it were temporary. So there's a telling answer for you.

by Anonymousreply 3110/27/2013

She must have a type because all of her dykey friends/girlfriends look exactly a like. Brunette, butch, with a questionable mullet-like hair cut. This one, Scout Taylor something, Katy Perry's lesbian assistant, etc.

I find it quaint that her new gf dresses a bit like Rpatz.

I had a feeling once the "break up" happened, Kristen would head into the glass closet while Pattison half heartedly bearded to keep his name relevant.

It's a nice autumn 2013 that doesn't include a month long Twilight PR juggernaut. None of these people have been missed. Even the mommies at Celebitcy can't muster up more than a few comments about Robsten and I always got the feeling that blog was constantly baiting the fraus for hits.

by Anonymousreply 3210/27/2013

Robert Pattinson may be risking his career in an attempt to mend his broken heart, sources close to the star say. The Twilight actor has thrown himself into the LA party circuit since his breakup with Kristen Stewart after she cheated on him with her director, which has led to his team beginning to worry.

With pressure mounting for the London-born 27-year-old to follow up to the huge success of the Vampire franchise it seems Robert may be heading in the other direction.

‘Kristen broke his heart, he has not been the same since she cheated,’ a source close to the star told The Sun. ‘His team don’t want him to be defined by what club he goes to or what women he dates.’

Another insider told the newspaper that Robert’s next move is crucial for his career in order for him not to be pulled down by the weight of his role as Edward Cullen in the successful franchise.

However, Robert was recently seen partying with Joe Jonas and Zac Efron for the former’s birthday. Efron recently returned from a stint in rehab over a supposed cocaine addiction while last week it was rumoured that the reason behind the Jonas Brothers’ cancelled tour was Joe’s ‘secret drug addiction.

Earlier this week he prompted speculation that he may have been in a fight when he was seen with a visibly swollen left hand as he went out for lunch in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The mystery was enhanced by dark marks around his eye that he tried to hide under sunglasses, which could have been bruising. Much puffier than normal and with red marks around his knuckles, the British actor protected his scuffed-up hand by carrying his take-out lunch in a foil container on the other side. While Robert is right-handed, he could have swung a left hook at his opponent if he had gotten into a scuffle.

by Anonymousreply 3310/28/2013

Oh noes! The media is trying to HURT Robert Pattinson!

[quote]If he “looks” bad that’s simply because the gossip tabs and blogs are on a mission to MAKE him look that way. Where are the daily photos of him partying? Where are the photos of him leaving these venues falling down drunk? Where are the photos of all this womanizing? Where are the reports from his professional colleagues that he’s anything but professional, hard working and has an easy going personality? There aren’t any because these rumors & reports are fabricated BS. Rob networking, Rob going about his business to build a non-Twi career, Rob getting over a cheating GF these don’t sell gossip like scandal does. Since he doesn’t do anything scandalous the gossip brigade are left to just make it up as they go along. What I’d love to know is that if they succeed in tarnishing his image as they clearly want to, well then what? Have they even thought that far ahead? He’s a hit magnet for websites and for magazines. If they are trying to get people to turn on him, then what? Do they think that will make them buy more magazines or give more hits. Nope it won’t. In their desire to use him to get more hits they are basically biting the hand that feeds them. Their greed is like that old fable of the goose and the golden eggs. They were greedy too and ended up with zip. The gossip brigade should think about that…

by Anonymousreply 3410/28/2013

HNK and her lunatic followers haven't posted anything in days...

by Anonymousreply 3510/29/2013

Vanity Fair has a spread on Liberty Ross.

'The wife Who Outfoxed Kristen Stewart'

by Anonymousreply 3610/29/2013

Well aint't that interesting R36.

I've been wondering when Vanity Fair might cover an angle of this shitfest. The fact that careers and earning power are tanking might also be a factor.

by Anonymousreply 3710/29/2013

Exclusive: Liberty Ross on Kristen Stewart’s Affair with Her Husband, Rupert Sanders

British model turned actress Liberty Ross—looking better than ever in a sexy photo spread by Norman Jean Roy—speaks for the first time to Vanity Fair contributing editor Evgenia Peretz in the December issue about her husband director Rupert Sanders’s affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman co-star Kristen Stewart. “It was horrible,” she tells Peretz. “It was really the worst, really the worst.”

“I have no words to describe what we went through,” Ross says. “But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I’m going through a rebirth.”

Ross tells Peretz that Sanders told her about the affair with Stewart 20 hours before the paparazzi photos showing Sanders and Stewart kissing and hugging on the side of the road in Los Angeles appeared in Us Weekly and then went viral online.

“It was fucking crazy,” Ross’s brother Atticus, an Academy Award­–winning composer and a close friend of Sanders’s, tells Peretz. “To some extent at that moment, Rupert was in denial, and Liberty didn’t know what was going to happen.... I’m texting people because I know this is going to be huge. I knew this had all the makings of what our world has become. This is going to be fucking big, and Liberty needs to be protected. It was about it not destroying [Liberty]. I don’t think people understand what being in the eye of that storm is like.” Atticus called Jimmy Iovine, co-founder of Interscope Records (with whom Ross has recently been romantically linked in the press), who provided Ross with a P.R. woman experienced in handling media circuses.

A friend of Atticus’s offered Ross and her two children her home up the coast as a haven from the paparazzi. “I was able to be there completely secluded,” recalls Ross. “I just visualized [being] this sort of Masai warrior. I was just going to stand very still and very strong, and just let it all roll past me. I tried to keep as far away from it as I could and to understand that this is my family and it’s the most precious thing to me.”

Ross tells Peretz about the early days of her relationship with Sanders in London (they started dating when Ross was 18), when her modeling career was taking off: “We used to joke and call Rupert ‘the Hand,’ because he was always chopped off in all the pictures we did together.”

When Ross was pregnant with their first child, she and Sanders moved to Los Angeles to focus on his career. “I really felt like I wanted him to have his time to shine,” she tells Peretz. But she found herself more alienated by Los Angeles than she had expected. “I went from really the high end of it all, and then I’m living on a hilltop in Hollywood Hills, breast-feeding.”

When Sanders landed Snow White and the Huntsman, Ross tells Peretz, “it was all we’d come here for, and we’d done it. We were driving around town and seeing these billboards of his movie. We were so excited, like, ‘Wow, how did we do that?’ I was so proud of him, what he’d done—what we’d done. We were a team, and the movie was made out of love.”

After the cheating scandal, Sanders issued a public apology and wanted to reconcile, but Ross realized the marriage was over. “I’m not a quitter,” she tells Peretz. “I’ve done everything I could to be the perfect wife and mother and really support my husband. But I just didn’t have any more to give, you know?”

by Anonymousreply 3810/30/2013

Stunned as she’d been by the affair, Ross tells Peretz, in retrospect, she now sees that something had already been off with her marriage, and that the pursuit of success and fame had corrupted their relationship: “I knew that I wasn’t feeling 100 percent right. I found myself on a roller coaster, like, I’m going to keep things moving, keep things going. I’m going to keep up this amazing [façade], everyone looking at me and Rupert, thinking, Oh, wow, you guys have it all…. Really, I had times when I felt very lonely, very disconnected from Rupert. We’d lost our real connection.”

In spite of everything, Ross tells Peretz, she forgives Sanders: “We were together for 16 years, and that in itself is really beautiful. And we’ve created two exceptional lives together.”

by Anonymousreply 3910/30/2013

Nothing juicy.

by Anonymousreply 4010/30/2013

Thanks for putting that up, R38. No doubt the old Twitards who worship Kristen are having multiple meltdowns at the moment basically because Liberty referred to the 'event' as an affair as opposed to a 'momentary indiscretion'--big difference.

by Anonymousreply 4110/30/2013

[quote]I find it quaint that her new gf dresses a bit like Rpatz.

Oh, that's good. And isn't Alicia the one the fans were claiming was Robert in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 4210/30/2013

Yep. Just what I thought.

[quote]Somebody needs to print a full length page response to a certain British x-wife's smear on Kristen Stewart. There was never a relationship, other than kiss and some retouched photographs. Kristen has maintained a lady's response to a lie.

by Anonymousreply 4310/30/2013

Bravo Liberty!!

by Anonymousreply 4410/31/2013

Oh noes they are back together. Fandom meltdown.

Lulu Robsten ‏@LuluRobsten 3h taken today. GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lulu Robsten ‏@LuluRobsten 3h they spent four hours together.

Lulu Robsten ‏@LuluRobsten 3h LULU NEVER LIES. she's driving in her blue truck. he's in his silver jeep - they're driving one behind the other, into his house. DYING.

Lulu Robsten ‏@LuluRobsten 3h NEW PICS! RK!!! COMI

by Anonymousreply 4510/31/2013

If they're together again then I'm sorry but.. That's it. He's toast. If he doesn't get nominated or receive high praise from critics for his next roles then he's gone forever. Laughed into the setting sun. Stupid douche.

by Anonymousreply 4610/31/2013

I guess they realized that they aren't important enough by themselves to maintain fame. So are they gonna give "robsten" another go? Figures. They'll get more attention this way.

by Anonymousreply 4710/31/2013

Oh brother, not this again.

Is this Lulu Robsten chick for real?

by Anonymousreply 4810/31/2013

R48 I think she's full of shit. This is a crisis moment for that faction of the fandom. Their idol homewrecker has been outed and confirmed as such, they must have really broken up because Bella really fucking did cheat on Edward so the r/ship might have actually been damaged beyond repair making a reconciliation unlikely. So, maybe if they're already reunited, it ain't so much of an issue. Apparently she's promised photos before and not delivered. Delusion aplenty, I lasted about 20 comments on Gossip Cop before I got beamed out of *that* tab in my browser.

by Anonymousreply 4910/31/2013

Be sure to watch E! News tonight for the exclusive story on Robsten's reconciliation! Also, don't forget to pick up your copy of the complete box set, Twilight Forever this Tuesday!

by Anonymousreply 5110/31/2013

Must we go through this every October/November as a lasting vigil to all things Twilight?

I guess trying to stay bankable on their own hasn't really worked out so well, so we're back to this canard.

by Anonymousreply 5210/31/2013

And with a single image and refusal to be up front in their publicity, dead. It's now something beyond doormat. He can't surpass the Twilight era in any way.

by Anonymousreply 5310/31/2013

And the same day the Liberty Ross article leaks? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 5410/31/2013

Well, yeah. The old Twihards are squeeeeing!

So for those still hanging to The Romance of the Century, hope has been rekindled, and Liberty Ross is a thing of the past.

by Anonymousreply 5610/31/2013

More pictures here.

Yeah, Rpatz's career has already stalled, but this seems like it's officially DOA.

by Anonymousreply 5810/31/2013

Suspicious timing....

HKN is on Gossip Cop board claiming that she was right all the time...yikes

by Anonymousreply 5910/31/2013

I LOVE that the subdivision Rob's Beverly Hills mansion is in is "The Summit". You can't make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 6010/31/2013

You really can't blame Rob for wanting to give things a go again with this delicate flower. She's intoxicating!

by Anonymousreply 6110/31/2013

You have Liberty Ross featured in Vanity Fair, talking about the affair, you have Robsten photographed Unbroken and the deluxe Twilight box set available next week.

Is it 2012 again?

by Anonymousreply 6210/31/2013

The Robsessed loons sure are pissed at their boy. Post from that cesspool, PRSTEN:

just me October 31, 2013 at 4:12 pm #

Fuck you Robert!

At first I thought I would start crying, as soon as I read there are pics of Robsten again. He is FUCKING with his fans and not in the nice way. I feel like someone kicked me. I rooted for him. I knew he was in it for the movies and that he did it to survive in HW and he did so great getting away from the shit. He got his mancard back and was very close to his balls as well. I understood that he couldn’t just say that he wasn’t with her because of his image of not talking about his private life. I got that. I really did. But this… And now that I watched the pics I feel weird. I don’t know what to make of this. 1st of all – I don’t see a Robert Pattinson there. I know his face very well and I’m sure I can eaven find him in the most blurry pics possible but this looks like a women – at best. If you are eaven able to see a face at all. 2 – we don’t eaven know IF it is his car. We can’t compare the license plates. it’s not like he owns the only jeep in the world. 3. There are numerous very clear pics of Kristens face from the side and the front. If Rob drove right behind her – he must have been in the same angle at one point. But there isn’t a pic of him. Why? This is suspicious as hell. 4. right after the Liberty-interview? We know it made Kristen look really bad and I think that Liberty published that on purpose to this time. She wanted to hurt Kristen further with the timing and the women has ANY right to do so! Was this a plea from Kristen to save her once again? And if so – why did he went along with it? Does she has some dirt on him? I can sure as hell tell you Rob, that NOTHING would be able to hurt your career like this BS! 5. and not to forget the twilightbox will be out in a fiew days. Is that another PR act for Twilight? WHY did he agreed to this? A contract? Money? Wasn’t it enough already? Didn’t we go through enough as it is? I feel FUCKED. We (his fans) have been so proud of him for his work, the ad, leaving Twilight behind and all this and now he is doing it AGAIN. And everytime he is loosing more fans. I don’t know if I can go through this again. We knew that there would be some event where they would be both and might be seen again – but this… This just makes it look like the rumors of him fucking her while he can are true and while I still think he isn’t I think he should now say something to this. I’m not sure how I feel about staying a fan now. No handsome face is worth such behaviour and there are other talented actors out there. I don’t know. I think I need to whait a fiew days and see how I will feel about this then. But if I go I just really wan him to know that he lost a fan who isn’t crazy. Who supported all his movies in the theater and with the DVDs. So if someone of his team is reading on here – tell him – he looks like pussy now and is an asshole!

by Anonymousreply 6310/31/2013

Holy SHIT! Those comments on GC are so random. What a bunch of crazy bitches.

[quote]You mean the pictures allegedly taken by US Weekly and later found out to be manips . And also the phony apology published by People which was later admitted by the writer from People did not come from Kristen if her reps or publicist. This whole thing is a witch hunt to try to destroy the integrity and character of a young actor who would not bow down to HW's expectations and the tabs and the media who wanted the $$$ from the exploitation of Kristen. Liberty Ross is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 6410/31/2013

What the frackity frack Ruth?! I go away for one day and come back to find you've given these Robsten lunatics at least a whole more YEAR before their hopes are dashed again?! They were running on FUMES. FUMES! It had been 6 months since they'd been seen together and now they will run on fumes for an entire year thinking that the same thing will happen again in October 2014. Damn you. This will never die! I highly suspect Justice Lady might be back soon.

by Anonymousreply 6510/31/2013

Yeah, the irony, I had just checked up on Justice Lady, she'd last posted on Oct 24, writing a thesis that basically said she had nothing to write about, for now...

God dammit, I wanted this shit to die so I could move on to the next thing. I guess I'll watch both careers die a slow death in real time.

Think about it DL, when people ask in five years, "Gee, what ever happened to those guys from Twilight?" Each one of us will have an answer; "It was one of the mildest Halloweens on record, and we thought Pattinson had gotten his balls back..."

by Anonymousreply 6610/31/2013

I'm glad it hasn't died - I live for the bat-shit crazy frau-fan drama!! :D

by Anonymousreply 6710/31/2013

Whoa. I just read the Oct 24 Justice LADY post. Apparently Justice Lady is actually JUSTICE MAN. I guess we just all assumed it was a frau.

by Anonymousreply 6810/31/2013

I don't know who is worse. The Robsten lunatics who live inside a perpetual Twilight fanfiction that exists only in their minds. Or the Robsessed people who think their precious woobie is some gentle, poetic talent.

Rob and Kristen are never going to move past Twilight and their fans are embarrassing and a detriment to their careers.

by Anonymousreply 6910/31/2013

So The Justice Lady is a man-frau?

The fact that the hardcore Twihards are running on fumes makes this debacle all the more entertaining. Their desperate grasping will last for at least another year!

by Anonymousreply 7010/31/2013

R55 I know how to find out if he's really an invertebrate- by hitting his neck with a heavy dumbbell. If he's an invertebrate, nothing would happened to him. The question is who's badass enough to test this theory...

by Anonymousreply 7110/31/2013

R71 I get the distinct impression that if we did that, within days we'd be living some kind of 'Revenge of the Sea; Return of the Jellyfishmen' type of natural disaster.

Robert Pattinson: King of all the Non-Polyps

by Anonymousreply 7210/31/2013

I'm not sure who to root for. I love when the Patsy fans have their meltdowns, like in R63's post, however I also hate the Robsten fans and like when they're put in the corner.

by Anonymousreply 7310/31/2013

What's also amusing is that without another Twilight movie, nobody cares about this latest gossip nugget. Frankly, Stewart and Pattinson could fuck in the middle of the street and the general public just doesn't care.

I think Pamela Anderson and her new haircut has gotten more action than Robsten is Unbroken.

Sorry kids, it ain't 2009 anymore. Catching Fire is out in 3 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 7410/31/2013

Good point R74! Catching Fire = final nail in the coffin.

I couldn't post during primetime but wanted to comment on Kristen Stewart constantly surrounded by fug lesbians. 1. Why is she not surrounding herself with hot lesbians? 2. I've said this in the past but how long before someone calls her out on it? If they can drum up stories about her and male co-stars why are there no stories about her harem of flannel?

by Anonymousreply 7510/31/2013

I wonder what kind of guys Rob is into. Him and TomStu looked cute together. Do you think he's a top or a bottom? I wonder how he keeps his male lovers a secret. If he pays them to keep quiet it must be a lot. You'd think at least someone from his past (before he was famous) would spill some tea. Is it possible he's a virgin?

by Anonymousreply 7611/01/2013

Robsessed, Krisbians, Twihards and lunatics Robsteners are perfect fans for Rob and Kristen. They deserve each others.

by Anonymousreply 7711/01/2013

I've been catching up on the HKN blog, where HKN lady is crowing that "Our patience has been rewarded."

WTF?

The Robstens were waiting all this time to see Kristen and Rob follow each other in SEPARATE cars? THIS is their reward?

WTF? I thought they were waiting for marriage and babies. Or babies and then a marriage.

I used to think I was pathetic. Whoever said, "There's always someone worse off than yourself", sure had that right.

by Anonymousreply 7811/01/2013

Fuck me.. The insanity. The delusion. More. I want More.

by Anonymousreply 7911/01/2013

The diatribe at R63 shows the inside of a Twihard's head. And this is still happening a year after those vacuous films have stopped coming out.

Was there ever a fandom this insane? It's the fact that there are factions that are at war with each other that fuels the fires of fanaticism and keeps the whole thing going.

by Anonymousreply 8011/01/2013

Well, R78, it's hard to tell who the grannies at HKN worship more: Robsten or HKN herself. Every time one of her 'predictions' comes true, they elevate her even higher.

And doncha know that driving in separate cars = marriage and babies?

by Anonymousreply 8111/01/2013

But I thought tabloids were trash and paparazzi were evil? Or does that only apply when they're peddling a story you don't want to hear?

by Anonymousreply 8211/01/2013

You guys are still harping on about these two?

by Anonymousreply 8311/01/2013

We're not harping about these two Has Beens. We're harping about their elderly fan base.

It's fun! You should try it.

by Anonymousreply 8411/01/2013

Kristen had a Halloween party last night at her Los Feliz house. Most of her famewhore pals along with her brigade of lesbians were there, natch. Instagram is full of pics.

by Anonymousreply 8511/01/2013

This latest stunt isn't generating much interest. This seems to be a comment loser, even on frau-centric sites like Celebitchy.

Careers in free fall and nothing can drum up interest, not even going back to the ol' Robsten well.

by Anonymousreply 8611/01/2013

F&F for you, R50.

Your post gave my friend Julie diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 8711/01/2013

Questions of the Day: Was Robert Pattinson at Kristen's Lesbian Hommies Halloween party? Or did he sit outside all night waiting to follow her in his car?

by Anonymousreply 8811/01/2013

(R88)

How do you dare? of course Rob was at Kristen's house!!!!!! she's pregnant with the golden child!!!! HKN just confirmed it!

by Anonymousreply 8911/01/2013

Well, HKN swears that unless she has proof to the contrary, Kristen is pregnant.

And here's the baby picture she's put up on her blog just to get her devout followers all in a dither of joy.

by Anonymousreply 9011/01/2013

Why are they all dressed the same?

by Anonymousreply 9111/01/2013

Rob and Kristen joyfully making love!!

I'm running a blog devoted to Rob and Kristen because I DEEPLY ADMIRE and RESPECT them.

by Anonymousreply 9211/01/2013

inside the epic Robsten reunion: just a gay & a lesbian hanging out with their dogs

by Anonymousreply 9311/01/2013

Marc Malkin from E! says that Robert and Kristen are not back together.

by Anonymousreply 9411/01/2013

PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 9511/01/2013

This Twithard is giddy with excitement:

[quote]HKN--What can I say that hasn't been said? Your post was absolutely wonderful. (as always) To everyone else: I loved reading your comments. I am absolutely giddy with excitement. Seeing the pics of R/K was great. Just wish that the pappz weren't the ones to get them. I have never waivered in my belief that they were still together! Looking at the pics of Kristen at the pumpkin patch, she appears to me to be a little wider in her lower waist and hip area. Of course, I may be straining really hard to see that, but. . . as we all know, time will tell. And I have to say that the fetus pumpkin carving really was interesting. Who would carve a fetus into a pumpkin unless: A. They are pregnant or B. They have a close friend or relative who is pregnant? JS. Love to read all the inspiring thoughts and the adoration for Rob and Kristen. I also get a good laugh from the not so wise who appear from time to time. Oh yeah, one more thing. As for LR, I have only one thing to say about her. She is trying to drum up a little money by throwing around Kristen's name. As for what I think of her, I will only politely say that I do not consider her to be much of a lady. True ladies do not act as she does. Enough said. lol

It is cruel to mock the afflicted - but sometimes one cannot help it.

by Anonymousreply 9611/02/2013

LIESSS! The Robsten are and forever will be The Unbroken Ones.

by Anonymousreply 9711/02/2013

[quote]I have never waivered in my belief that they were still together! Looking at the pics of Kristen at the pumpkin patch, she appears to me to be a little wider in her lower waist and hip area.

Oh, I so look forward to seeing Kristen's belly grow in the lower waist and hip area each week.

by Anonymousreply 9911/02/2013

[quote]So I guess grinding on somebody's husband on the side of the road, being generally dirty and unwashed, and flipping the bird at every opportunity is the sign of "a true lady."

The true fans cannot see Kristen as Kristen. She is indelibly etched in their brains as Bella, the shy, modest young lady with manners and ethics. So no matter how many tats Kristen gets, no matter how many times she flips off the paps (and by extension, flips off her fans who rely on the paps, etc.)they will never see her for what she is because that would be the end of the fantasy which they live for.

by Anonymousreply 10011/02/2013

Well I am happy to see that most of the Twilight fans have moved on from these people. I guess they have lives after all.

by Anonymousreply 10111/02/2013

[quote]“Rob is single. He doesn’t want to date anybody right now,”a source tells E!. “Not Kristen, not anyone. He is really enjoying his life. I honestly believe they will not get back together. There is always a small chance something happens, but I highly doubt it.”

Here we go again.

by Anonymousreply 10211/02/2013

I have an inside story on Robert Pattinson and a very dramatic situation he found himself to be in. 15 minutes from Rob’s home, a poop was threatening to come out of his rear and the only option he had was the nearest Burger King’s toilets. He hurried to the bathroom that consisted of only two stalls but luckily for him, one stall wasn't occupied. He entered the stall and noticed immediately the dirty spots on the toilet seat. He quickly covered the toilet seat with lots of toilet paper and relieved himself. Satisfied and relaxed, Rob wiped his rear and decided to flush the toilet. You can only imagine the horror when the water in the toilet started to rise and before he managed to blink, the toilet overflowed, washing the poop away through a gap into the next stall. The guy in the adjoining stall started to cuss furiously. Rob felt a huge wave of embarrassment hitting him like a ton of bricks and because he was nervous, his stomach started to ache. A poop was threatening to come out of his rear again and by the time he pulled his pants down, it wasn't just an empty threat. The poop was already half way out, leaving him no choice but to use the clogged toilet again. In the meantime, the angry occupant of the adjoining stall was heard leaving the bathroom, complaining “there’s shit all over the floor” to another customer waiting in the line. Rob started to panic. Since the only empty stall was now eliminated, Rob realized the costumer in the line will have to use his stall but if he left the stall now, the person would know he’s responsible for the mess. Fortunately for Rob, the waiting customer most likely couldn't bear the odor for any longer and left the bathroom. Unfortunately for Rob, he could still hear him talking outside of the door with another customer waiting in the line. Rob crept out of the stall, praying that nobody would decide to skip the line and use the urinal. He quickly looked around the room, spotting a plunger under the sink. He picked it up and locked himself in the stall. He thought unclogging the toilet was his only way out this mess. The problem was the bowl was full of water, with the poop threatening to fall over the edge. So he picked a toilet brush and tried to maneuver it. No such luck. Before he managed to blink, the toilet overflowed again, washing the poop away through a gap outside of the stall. Rob was on the verge of a panic attack. He grabbed the toilet brush and began to sweep the poop back to the stall. He quickly entered the adjoining stall and swept the first poop through the gap back into his stall. Right after he left the stall, the already impatient customer returned to the bathroom, noticing the now poop-free empty stall and locked himself inside. Rob felt trapped. If he left now, the next customer waiting in the line could go inside and notice the mess inside the only empty stall. Rob also realized the guy could recognize him because he has a famous face. Rob knew the other guy in the occupied stall had to remember the other stall was being occupied when he first entered the bathroom and since nobody has left the room, he would realize it was Rob who clogged the toilet. Although the guy didn’t see his face, he could talk about it with the other guy and they could put two and two together. Rob needed to come up with a plan fast. He picked up the plunger and decided to unclog the toilet one more time. He was successful this time but he was still left with two poops lying on the floor and didn't know how to place them into the bowl without touching them. The toilet paper was wet and mushy so he couldn't use it. He was hit with an idea. He hung his jacket on the handle from the outside, signalizing the stall was occupied. He hid behind the entrance door and opened it. The guy waiting outside entered the bathroom and Rob quickly run out of the door. Only then Rob realized his mistake. The guy might not enter the stall because of the jacket but unless he returned, he could say goodbye to his fancy jacket....

by Anonymousreply 10311/02/2013

...If he returned now, not only the guy could recognize him but he would enter the stall the moment he would remove the jacket. There was a risk the guy in the occupied stall would leave the stall and recognize him too. He ran to the dining room and grabbed a tray. He put the tray in front of his face and ran back to the bathroom. Because he was extremely nervous, he didn't realize he couldn't see properly and banged into the guy waiting in front of the stalls. The guy was pissed but then a sign of recognition crossed his face. Rob picked up the tray from the floor, quickly grabbed his jacket and locked himself in the messy stall. He found himself to be in a NOW OR NEVER situation. He used the tray as a shovel and loaded the poops. He didn't want to risk flushing them down the toilet again. He ran out of the bathroom as fast as he could, carrying the tray outside. The stuff noticed him and started to chase after him, probably thinking he stole something. Rob knew he couldn't throw away the tray, because they would notice the poops. He couldn't even go to his car as they could write down his plate number. So he ran with the tray as fast as he could, until he reached the gate to his house. He went to his bathroom and flushed the poops. He had waited for six hours before he dared to return to pick up his car.

by Anonymousreply 10411/02/2013

EXCLUSIVE!

E! NEWS/ Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reunion Was "Very Platonic," Discussed Their Dogs

'While Twihards may be hoping for a reconciliation, it looks like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's meeting earlier this week was nothing more than friendly. A source close to the British stud says that Robsten simply "caught up" and that the entire situation was "very platonic."

In fact, the two merely met up to discuss their two pet pooches that they share, Bear and Bernie.

E! News exclusively revealed that the Twilight twosome had been spotted together in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

As for those close to the former onscreen and real-life couple, who dated for about three years before breaking up in May, a source exclusively told E! News that Rob's friends were completely surprised that the exes were even in touch. NEWS: Robsten have "moved on" since their breakup earlier this year'

by Anonymousreply 10511/02/2013

R103 R104 I knew that blind item was about him. Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 10611/02/2013

Now if we could only have a blind item about a certain someone giving or getting a good pounding.

by Anonymousreply 10711/02/2013

[quote]When all it is --Rob and Kristen going home in one shot and Kristen going to L2 to decorate. Kristen is a very beautiful pregnant young wife of Robert and they have to move yearly to have some security and to have some privacy. The pap knows this and as long as they are of great interest to the public they will try to harass them. I feel they are safer together and happier.

by Anonymousreply 10811/03/2013

I prefer Emma and Captain Swan from Once upon a time :) they're funnier, snarky and a thousand times more passionate than Edward&BElla &Robsten

by Anonymousreply 10911/03/2013

And to think that the comment on R108 has been written by a granny in a flyover state....

by Anonymousreply 11011/03/2013

My God have you seen this? The link was posted earlier.

12546 comments. Twelve thousand, five hundred and forty six.

by Anonymousreply 11111/03/2013

R111 Bitch please, there was one with over 30000 comments. Thir-ty thou-sand.

by Anonymousreply 11211/03/2013

All bitchiness aside just for a moment, do you ever feel sorry for these people?

I do - I feel sorry for stans in general but these extra-rabid stans make me feel even more pity.

My god, what awful, empty, loveless lives they must lead. It's very sad.

by Anonymousreply 11311/03/2013

idk about that R113. Most talk at great length about Rob being the same age as their son, or reminding them of their husband. I feel like, for most of these women, this is an over investment that is completely voluntary.

The average frau seems to have a (grown) family or live at home, have a job and be able to afford an internet connection.

And some might seem lonely, but it's certainly not from meekness. I mean, bitchiness aside, they say really mean, judgmental and hypocritical things to each other, all the time.

I think in their rashness to label other people in their own fandom, to hack accounts, to block people, to troll them, to abuse them... kind of disqualifies them from pathos in my view.

They're in control, they choose to believe, they choose to deny.

They are the fandom. They are legion. They do not forgive, they do not forget. Except them (at Gossip Cop).

by Anonymousreply 11411/04/2013

*Expect. Goddamit.

by Anonymousreply 11511/04/2013

A very vocal, insane internet following to be sure, but such a small sliver of humanity. Maybe a few thousand at this point? Not enough to make any movie a hit. It's all so empty.

by Anonymousreply 11611/04/2013

R111 R112

That proves that Twhards havent moved on from those two.

The last sighting is keeping them alive.

by Anonymousreply 11711/04/2013

R106 This is all the info I have about this incident but I can give you some inside scoop on his serious problems with ants that have invaded his house.

by Anonymousreply 11811/04/2013

Krisbians from the Gossip Cop board are in ecstasy.

'Kristen Stewart Lines Up Two Indies: ‘American Ultra’ With Jesse Eisenberg, Tim Blake Nelson’s ‘Anesthesia'

by Anonymousreply 11911/04/2013

Goddamn he was so fucking ugly even when he was supposed to be "hot":

by Anonymousreply 12011/04/2013

Really, the dumb Twihards haven't learnt yet. I guess they need to be jerked around a couple more times.

by Anonymousreply 12111/04/2013

RPatz comes off like the biggest dick ever most of the time but the Twihards think it's so cute. I actually don't mind KStew that much. She doesn't hang out with famous people, she's really sweet to her fans and seems much more humble than Rob. She could use some vocabulary lessons, but that's about it. Oh and her acting kind of sucks, but as a person she doesn't seem too bad.

by Anonymousreply 12211/04/2013

Flop taste R122. They're both reprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 12311/04/2013

So after all the Twilight hoopla, all Stewart (and Pattinson) can up with are these really crappy, ultra low budge, garbage movies that nobody will see.

What impact.

by Anonymousreply 12411/04/2013

It's worse for KS, RP's stuff is either a thriller, directed by an auteur director or has a topical premise (like the Sadaam one). KS has something similar in Camp Jellybean or whatever it's called. But her other projects looks like typical low grade indie fare. Just because it's indie doesn't mean it's good you know?

by Anonymousreply 12511/04/2013

r103/r104/r108, you should post that story over at HKN's blog. It would be interesting to note the reactions...

That should kill whatever lingering fantasy these Twihards have about Robsten. They probably think Rpatz doesn't shit. Let alone Kristen.

Someone else already said this elsewhere, but the Twihards don't see Robert and Kristen as Robert and Kristen.

To them, they are Edward and Bella, not flesh and blood real people.

It's a fantasy they won't let go of, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 12611/04/2013

Maybe Lainey's checks aren't cashing anymore? She doesn't seem to be so gung ho on KStew anymore...

And my god American Ultra sounds like some kind of direct to VOD, unmitigated dog shit.

[quote]It was reported yesterday that Stewart will start shooting American Ultra with Jesse Eisenberg in April. They previously worked together on Adventureland. American Ultra is about a stoner and his girlfriend who piss off the government. So…a lot of fast-talking and lip-biting? It’s a comedy, so perhaps that level of self-awareness here would be funny?

For some reason this movie seems to bare a slight resemblance to that other project Stewart dropped out of last year, that she was supposed to star in with fellow douchebag Alex Pettyfer.

[quote]It's worse for KS, RP's stuff is either a thriller, directed by an auteur director or has a topical premise (like the Sadaam one). KS has something similar in Camp Jellybean or whatever it's called. But her other projects looks like typical low grade indie fare. Just because it's indie doesn't mean it's good you know?

Let's just say neither are on the wish lists of top directors. They seem to be taking a job, any job, and these low budget, low rent movies are the only things hiring "those people from Twilight." You're right, just because something is indie doesn't mean it's good. These are not "prestige" indies. They're just B-level, filler stuff. Really, the kind of stuff they were making before Twilight hit. Which doesn't say much for Pattinson's or Stewart's staying power.

by Anonymousreply 12711/05/2013

"learnt"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 12811/05/2013

Has Eisenberg's career hit a snag for him to be paired with KStew? I see there is no more talk about that shoe movie, and even less about SWATH2.

by Anonymousreply 12911/05/2013

Is this the first of many future Twilight fan events?

Give it five years or less and RP and KStew will be making a joint appearance.

by Anonymousreply 13011/05/2013

Her mopey "acting" face is back.

by Anonymousreply 13111/05/2013

There new photos out of a supposedly buff Rpatz with his 'sexy' trainer. Problem is, though, that the photos were taken from behind, so all you can see are his pencil arms and legs along with his flimsy-looking back.

He looks like a ten-year-old.

Buff? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 13211/06/2013

God. That should be "There are . . ."

by Anonymousreply 13311/06/2013

If Robert and Kristen were together, at least there would be one pic of them walking side by side.

by Anonymousreply 13411/06/2013

Box Office Poison Joins Box Office Poison in movie about British men exploring the Amazon that nobody asked for or wanted.

by Anonymousreply 13511/06/2013

R135 Hunty, How much time do you spend googling new source links for the shit you found on Robsessed?

P.S. At least his scrawny, pasty legs will be accurate to the time period. He better get tan out there.

by Anonymousreply 13611/06/2013

Jesus, take some Valium, R136. You're posting here right now so you seem to have some time yourself.

by Anonymousreply 13711/06/2013

It's where you admit to spending the time that makes me reach for my pills R137.

Here's my vague confession. The twats at robsessed are doing my head in. Here's one that almost made me regurgitate my xanax and coke:

"After putting down all my ideas on paper of him hosting SNL I decided to mail two copies of my ideas to Rob. One copy will be mailed to him in care of the Endeavor Agency, and the other copy will be mailed to him in care of Curtis Brown Group, which is probably my wasting time, but have nothing else to lose only some paper and postage expense to mail the ideas to Rob. Here's another project for Rob, if/when he ever finds himself out of work for so long to point where he feels the need for work without being too choosy about his roles.

I marked those "private and confidential" to make sure he is the only one who reads my ideas as I trust he will handle my ideas with honesty, respect and integrity. I am taking a risk by doing this as he, or anyone he shows my ideas to, can very easily steal my ideas, but something is telling me to do this. It's risky, but I never got anywhere without taking risks. I anticipate nothing from him but his telling me to leave him alone. Who knows? I might make some money from this venture.

Who wouldn't love to see Rob host SNL? Kelly Ripa said on April 18, 2011 on "Live with Regis and Kelly" that "you don't have to be funny, they do it for you." She also said he would be terrific. He needs to have faith and think positive, that's all. I would love to own a DVD copy of that episode as DVD sales will certainly go through the roof when/if he ever decides to host SNL. Besides praying for his health and happiness, I pray he reads my ideas, comments and decides to host SNL. This may sound selfish, but it's honest."

by Anonymousreply 13811/06/2013

Bitch, please. I don't go to Robsessed (why would anybody want to?).

Indiewire is a general movie news site covering lots of stars and lots of projects. This particular movie sounds boring.

You, however, seem to spend a lot of time at the aforementioned "Robsessed," copying and pasting quotes and yet you single me out for posting one link?

If it makes you angry, simply don't do it.

by Anonymousreply 13911/06/2013

The irony of the Valium comment at this point. Ain't nobody angry here. I'm having the time of my life laughing at these fraus, copying, pasting, clicking 'save post'. What the hell are two aesthetically polarising Englishmen meant to do in the Amazon exactly? And they're meant to go crazy right? It's hard to imagine a foot and a lizard king being the anchors of sanity in the wilds of South America.

by Anonymousreply 14011/06/2013

Is it true that Kristen Stewart had to finance Camp X-Ray herself? Like, actually paid out of her own pocket for the movie to be made and have a vehicle to star in?

by Anonymousreply 14111/07/2013

A foot face and a lizard king going crazy in the Amazon. Yeah. I'll be sure to put that one on my list of must sees.

by Anonymousreply 14211/07/2013

Pattinson should stick to working with actors of equal or lesser talents then his own. Otherwise it's just embarrassing.

As it is, not interested in this film and I doubt I'm alone.

by Anonymousreply 14311/07/2013

Good God. That post at R138 by the Rob obsessed woman is astounding in so many ways. The level of sheer delusion there is on par with HKN's followers who have already figured out how Kristen will be able to take care of her baby while she's on the movie set--her mother will share babysitting duties with Rob's mother. Yes. That's the plan.

by Anonymousreply 14411/07/2013

R144 I immediately imagined KS's mom using the baby to do bicep curls.

by Anonymousreply 14511/07/2013

I wonder how fangirls would react to Rob being outed? I think most of them wouldn't even care, only the Robsten believers would be upset.

by Anonymousreply 14611/07/2013

Does Rob actually have any fangirls these days?

I thought they were called Robstens.

It would be fun to see what would happen at HKN Haven if ever Kristen and/or Rob were outed.

Actually, it's probably only a matter of time before Kristen is outed - or she may come out herself.

by Anonymousreply 14711/08/2013

There's a lot (or a few) rabid/delusional Pattinson fangurls at Celebitchy (where they condescendingly call him Sparkles, although they claim to like him.)

A sample:

[quote]The Dior Homme ad has over 14 million hits in just two months. Rob was perfect in that ad or Dior would not have put out 12 million dollars for him. He did what no other has done before for a man’s fragrance and that is made it fun, sexy and entertaining. Rob is a very good actor, hence, the casting of this movie and Cumberbatch said in one of his interviews that he would love to work with Rob. If Brad Pitt thinks it okay, then, by God, it’s okay. Rob is going to be a really big movie star within the next ten years.

[quote]If he is such a horrible actor, why are Cronenberg, Marsh, Gray, Herzog and Corbijn are all hiring him? He has not proven to be a box office draw outside of Twilight, yet he is getting these jobs with great directors. You may hate him, but these directors must think he has enough talent to do the job. He has a bit more time before you can write him off, with these 5 projects pending.

[quote]Cronenberg has now cast Rob in two movies. He does not need Rob’s name for financing. He’s not saying, “Well, I could go with talented actor ‘A’ but Rob will bring in the big bucks.” He loves Rob. Did anyone see these two doing promotions together? It was a total bromance. Cronenberg has gone on record, time and again, gushing about Rob’s talent. He didn’t do it in that fake way actors do in interviews, but he seems to genuinely appreciate Rob and his talent. Hiring him for a second film, puts the proof in the facts.

[quote]I can’t believe how knit picky people are, Rob was not bad in Twilight, he was what was good about it! I think if anyone else had need Edward that movie would have flopped, he was great in water for elephants, and in Remember Me too! Can’t blame him for the horrible misrepresentation of what kind of movie it was. The marketing department should have been fired for that one, it was NOT a romantic comedy or chick flick, it was a very serious movie with some very serious subjects about life.

by Anonymousreply 14811/08/2013

It's not enough for these ladies to like Robert Pattinson. They are so invested that they simply don't understand (or can't accept) that Pattinson is not A-list, is not talented and has never given an acclaimed performance. They are so infatuated they must build him up in their fantasies so that he's the bestest actor in the world, has rewritten the mold for fragrance ads, and will somehow became the next DiCaprio because he's signed on for some indie films.

by Anonymousreply 14911/08/2013

"Knit picky"...oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 15011/08/2013

Had a look at HKN's blog.

Man, she's really sticking her neck out with Kristen's "pregnancy." She's got a manip of Rob kissing a big baby bump.

It's obvious that HKN is convinced Kristen is pregnant. The other Robstens are having serious discussions about Kristen's filming schedule and assuring themselves that pregnant ladies can still work.

Does HRK actually know anything, or does she just believe she does?

This is delusion on a massive scale. I've never come across the like.

How will this story end?

by Anonymousreply 15111/08/2013

Robert Pattinson Hits the Town With Rumored Girlfriend Dylan Penn After Kristen Stewart Reunion

Hmmm…

Robert Pattinson was spotted out on the town with rumored gal pal Dylan Penn Wednesday evening in Los Angeles.

The two were both at a private party for the launch of Angie Banicki's new book 30 Before 30 at the Spare Room inside of the Roosevelt Hotel.

And while the evening outing wasn't exactly a date night, the two were definitely together and hanging out in the same small clique.

A source tells E! News that R.Pattz and Penn left around the same time after mingling with guests by the bar area and the back room.

A second insider says that the Brit was quite the spectacle at the intimate gathering.

"Girls were all flirting with him," explained the eyewitness.

Both left separately, according to the insider, but were with the same group of approximately four people throughout the night.

Of course, it would be far too obvious if the duo packed on the PDA during the party, so we're told that they remained friendly and not touchy-feely whatsoever.

When the Penn rumors first surfaced in late September, insiders told us that it would be premature to label them as anything more than friends. But things could have definitely changed since then. Right?!

This outing comes on the heels of Pattinson being spotted reuniting with his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart in Los Feliz just a few days ago.

The two were seen driving in separate cars after secretly meeting up for a few hours.

But don't get too excited Robsten fans, we're told by a source close to the Twilight hunk that the meeting was nothing more than friendly.

A source told E! News that while "there was lots of animosity after the split," the two have "moved on and gradually gotten over it."

The insider added that "they are cordial now" and that pals "honestly believe they will not get back together."

by Anonymousreply 15211/08/2013

I'd bet that HKN believes what she believes, R151. She and her followers were absolutely certain that after Twilight Rob and Kristen would get married, have babies, and ride off into the sunset. So now they are creating that fantasy, and HKN is stoking the flames.

It's such an odd dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 15311/08/2013

And because they cannot believe in a break up they have to now believe in a massive media conspiracy in which Rob and Kristen are married and pregnant in 'secret'.

I used to think it was the constant Twilight PR machine that fed their sick obsession but in the absence of anything Robsten related in months, they just sink further into their delusions. So instead of real pictures of Rob and Kristen, they'll just use manips and convince themselves they're protecting their celebrities from the press, photographers, etc.

by Anonymousreply 15411/08/2013

[quote]Pattinson should stick to working with actors of equal or lesser talents then his own.

Bloody hell! Is there anyone in Hollywood that fits the bill?!

by Anonymousreply 15511/08/2013

The thread on obsessed fans describes Twihards to a T.

by Anonymousreply 15611/08/2013

So true about the older Twihards sinking further and further into their delusions now that there's nothing much out there.

It's as if they are taking the vacuum and filling it up with whatever they want. Here's an example:

[Guessing at when she is due? No proof and we really ought to just assume that those two have got this handled! If Kristen is five months-then February could be possible, and I think that's possible-because she is so very small, and the baby is protected under her ribcage-she just won't show much . The 9th month she will be Large and may have to have a C-section. I hope not, but that , again, is something that Mom and Dad P. have been working out at home , probably in minute detail!

So in just a few weeks they've gone from having serious discussions abouth whether or not Kristen should be smoking while she's pregnant to whether or not she will have to have a C-section.

And right about that thread, R156. Those descriptions fit them perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 15711/08/2013

Here's the part of the post at R157 that comes from the Twihard:

[quote]Guessing at when she is due? No proof and we really ought to just assume that those two have got this handled! If Kristen is five months-then February could be possible, and I think that's possible-because she is so very small, and the baby is protected under her ribcage-she just won't show much . The 9th month she will be Large and may have to have a C-section. I hope not, but that , again, is something that Mom and Dad P. have been working out at home , probably in minute detail!

by Anonymousreply 15811/08/2013

Robert Pattinson damaged a sun visor on one of our rental cars. We must make a claim for compensation. Robert Pattinson will try to dispute our claim but we have an indisputable evidence. He will pay for this deed and we won't rent him another car again. He will have to pay us a huge compensation. This is our evidence. imagebam{.}com/image/cec5ef287351790 imagebam{.}com/image/b964da287351899

by Anonymousreply 15911/09/2013

R159, Oh.

by Anonymousreply 16011/09/2013

Okay. I give up. What is at the links at R159?

by Anonymousreply 16111/10/2013

I think it's obvious that Pattinson is trying to keep his name in the press vis a vis his "mysterious" love life, which of course has worked gang busters in the past. So he's seeing both Kristen Stewart and Dylan Penn. Of course.

He needs to keep his name current and relevant because all of his supporting roles have obviously been garnered because he brings the 'bankable' movie star aspect to a project, while the rest of the cast are usually respected, 'real' actors. That's the way it works.

Meanwhile the only thing consistent in Pattinson's life seems to be drugs.

by Anonymousreply 16211/10/2013

According to his "mommies" he is networking!

by Anonymousreply 16311/10/2013

R161 A picture of RP touching the visor in a car.

Laziness may seem a curse, but in your case, it's a blessing.

by Anonymousreply 16411/10/2013

His mommies also think that he was calling Kristen while on his way out of the CM. You know. Calling her to let her know that he would be home soon so that she wouldn't worry.

They will never stop defending their Robbie.

by Anonymousreply 16511/10/2013

t

Twilight beauty Kristen Stewart’s reportedly been left exhausted after jetting around the world on a gruelling Eclipse promotional tour, leaving friends and family concerned for her health.

by Anonymousreply 16611/10/2013

On the Road was on Showtime last night. Kristen's acting was as flat and wooden and afflectless as usual and her sex scenes were painful to watch. She never has chemistry with her co-stars and trying to make her out to be some underage nympho was a complete disaster.

The movie as a whole sucked and Kristen was its lowest point.

by Anonymousreply 16711/10/2013

Ah yes, that's why Lindsay Lohan's favorite haunt was the CM. For the "networking."

by Anonymousreply 16811/10/2013

R161 He was't just touching it. He broke it! Our claims representative has already been handling the claim. It's no surprise Robert Pattinson refused to take the responsibility for the damage but we will take care of it. He better pays the indemnity or...!!!

by Anonymousreply 16911/11/2013

If I were a potential customer, I'd be more worried about the turd left in the glove compartment of this rental.Let's not forget R103 and R104.

Of course, since we're talking about a mobile site like a car as opposed to something fixed like a cubicle, there is a more than moderate probability that the turd is Kristen Stewart's.

He has demonstrated a true propensity for taking her shit while fanning the fumes of his own.

by Anonymousreply 17011/11/2013

R170 Do you have any information on Robert Pattinson leaving feces in our rental cars? Do you have an evidence? Would you provide the testimony? We would like to add the glove compartment to our list of damaged items.

by Anonymousreply 17111/11/2013

And the ladies at HKN just keep on going.

[quote]I think above all R would want to protect his girl and baby, and give K a chance to have an enjoyable and calm pregnancy. Even if he is pictured in the tabloids as a manwhore and shit is said about both of them.

[quote]By the way, If you look at pictures of K from sils maria filming in the black dress she had a tiny bump, the in the lake with Juliet it was bigger and after that the pumpkin patch and anesthesia filming the IG picture with her costar. I’m positive she is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 17211/11/2013

If these people were honest with themselves they'd realize they're writing Bella/Edward fan fiction and just stick to that. They'd be a lot happier.

by Anonymousreply 17311/11/2013

You're assuming they're unhappy R173? The cognitive dissonance, the self delusion, is what makes them happy. They feel special because they have the ~insiders, they're in ~the know. And they're the witnesses to the most epic ~love story of our time. If anyone should be pitied, they would argue it's you.

Sometimes I wish we could do a DDOS attack on HKN.

by Anonymousreply 17411/11/2013

No, I don't think they're happy, R174. Happy people don't create fantasies about celebrities and delude themselves into thinking they are "insiders," privy to the lives of people they don't know and will never meet. They are unhappy, empty people who have to live vicariously through the lives of two bad actors because they are so lonely and damaged.

If they had healthy, fulfilled lives they wouldn't have entered into these sick fantasies. It's just that the internet age has made it so that they can find like minded individuals which has enabled and supported their psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 17511/11/2013

For that reason I doubt it'd ever occur to them to stick to fanfiction. If they had the insight to realise that, they probably wouldn't be obsessing the way that they are in the first place. It's telling delusional people to realise how delusional they are and to settle for a lesser form of delusion and get out more.

I think it's better if they stay in their basements.

What more novel way for me to put off assignments without having to leave my desk?

by Anonymousreply 17611/11/2013

[quote]They are unhappy, empty people who have to live vicariously through the lives of two bad actors because they are so lonely and damaged.

If they knew that they were unhappy, empty people, they would indeed be unhappy and empty. But they don't have that insight. They have had these intense delusions for at least five years now, so much so that the delusions have become a part of who they are.

But you are right, R175, about this type of extreme celebrity fantasy-feeding being a symptom of online communities. Someone has already written up a study on this titled "Living Dolls: How Affinity Groups Sustain Celebrity Worship." I haven't read it, but the title fits.

by Anonymousreply 17711/11/2013

There a few pics out of Robert looking particularly fug at Eva Chow's fashion function.

Fraus are claiming it was a Hollywood-type business meeting.

by Anonymousreply 17811/13/2013

Pattinson, the most irrelevant British actor to try to transition to a Hollywood career.

by Anonymousreply 17911/13/2013

And of course and once again, his 'pregnant girlfriend' was waiting for him at home....lol

by Anonymousreply 18011/13/2013

They need to start publicity tours, or someone has to release some acting clips, or one of them needs to step out with someone new. Or this thread will die.

by Anonymousreply 18211/15/2013

They're on the cover of Life and Style this week with the headline: "They're Getting Married!"

But nobody cares. They've faded away to non-entities. Although if you'd ask their fans they'd give you a diatribe about how famous and in-demand they are, right up there with Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 18311/15/2013

Here's one of the fucknuts in NYC. If HKN and those other psychos think she's with child they're gonna have to start knitting blankets for that incubator.

Someone's going to have a premie. With an overinflated sense of worth.

Just like their motha'.

by Anonymousreply 18411/15/2013

You can content yourself with these pictures of a fuggo, hard-living Patzy at a Hollywood auction from last night, R181.

And then wonder what substances are his favorites.

by Anonymousreply 18511/15/2013

He looks pretty good to me.

by Anonymousreply 18611/15/2013

It was so wonderful of Robbie's caretaker to take him to this function last night, where his smile as you can see spoke volumes.

Not only did he got to get out of his room for a night, he gave his Pop and I a night off from watching our "special" son!

by Anonymousreply 18711/15/2013

Hideous

by Anonymousreply 18811/15/2013

Hahahah.

by Anonymousreply 18911/15/2013

The Twi-fraus are arguing again about whether or not Kristen should be smoking because, by their guess, she's about five months pregnant, so smoking might be bad for the baby.

Robert looks sleazy in those fundraiser pictures. He's one of those rare people who looks worse when he smiles. Turns into a woman-man or something. Bad news all around.

But the Big Question is when will Kristen come out? Looks like Alicia was visiting with her in New York. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 19011/15/2013

We all have our own tastes, so on a scale from 0-10 what would you say he is? Would you really not fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 19111/15/2013

Sorry, GayRob, I like you, but Pattinson is fucking ugly.

In these pictures his face looks long, lumpy and veiny, the goatee looks sleezy, his eyes look drugged and tired and his teeth are yellow. It's like every defect on display at once. A 27 year old shouldn't look this rough and old. One wonders what Pattinson is up to most days if this is the end result.

Since most of the fangurls and media attention have shifted to other Brit stars like Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch and Henry Cavill, Pattinson seems kind of passe and irrelevant.

Time has not been kind to the Twilight actors and already there is a new crop of actors who have come along to replace them.

At least Pattinson looks happy to part with thousands to buy a piece of garbage. Coke is a helluva drug.

by Anonymousreply 19211/15/2013

'At one point during the night, charity co-founder Scott Fifer thanked Pattinson for being one of the online auction prizes several years ago (a lucky bidder paid $85,000 for a Twilight set visit to meet him!) and Rob blushed and smiled as the crowd cheered for him.' So obviously somewhere in the world a fangurl won the lottery OR decided to blow her inheritance (not sure what Twilight set means though).

Welcome back Robbie and Mum, although I think it's too early for the new caretaker to let Robbie experiment with shaving.

by Anonymousreply 19311/15/2013

Fom the GossipCop board.-

[quote] guest guest • 3 hours ago Rob is with Nick Jarecki since december 2011. 4 11 •Reply•Share ›

by Anonymousreply 19411/15/2013

Robert is probably dating one of those "guy pals" he's always reported to be with and Dylan Penn is just a friend who agreed to a zero-effort showmance with him to boost her own profile. Robert and Dylan don't actually go out together like a couple and the whole thing only plays out in the press and in fangirls' imaginations. It's the same thing he had going with Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 19511/15/2013

r192, on top of all of that, Rob looks like as if he would smell if you got close to him. His skin is greasy, too.

Forgot he's still in his twenties - only 27. He could easily pass for 37.

It's actually quite sad to see the downward slope the Twilight actors are going down. Only a few years ago they were all promising up and comers.

Wise advice would have been to take their money, invest it wisely, and live well for the rest of their lives instead of recreating past glories.

They had a lot more than most people ever have.

by Anonymousreply 19611/16/2013

Those photos of Robbie from the other night are a SCREAM. I still can't get over them. And the comments from ONTD are hysterical.

Here's Patsy from yesterday going to the gym. Again. How is it possible to go to the gym everyday and not see even the smallest improvement? Isn't this to bulk up to play a big military guy? This lazy fuck seems incapable of transforming himself in anyway for a role.

by Anonymousreply 19711/16/2013

Normally I still find Rob attractive, but damn, he looks awful in those event photos.

by Anonymousreply 19811/16/2013

"...for being one of the online auction prizes SEVERAL YEARS AGO..." I should read twice before posting. In this context the reference to the Twilight set makes sense, duh.

by Anonymousreply 19911/16/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 20011/16/2013

I think Robert is taking a page out of Kristen handbook and is trying to look as gross as possible.

by Anonymousreply 20111/16/2013

How did he go from this?

by Anonymousreply 20211/16/2013

To this

by Anonymousreply 20311/16/2013

I thought he looked good maybe twice: in the Dec2009 Vanity Fair shoot (where they managed to control the teacup hands); and for the Cosmopolis promos, beginning in Cannes.

Just about everything else has been every shade of fugly/Robbie the Retard.

by Anonymousreply 20411/16/2013

There was a pretty strong consensus that Rob was looking good around Cosmopolis, newly broken up, trim, happy, good hair, good suits. That wasn't that long ago. He needs all the stars to align in order to look good to people other than the desperate fraus who think he looks like The Rock in the latest gym pics. The facial hair killed it but it was already dying owing to the waxy skin, the tired face, the gross hair, those forehead veins... Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 20511/17/2013

Those tiny white lady fingers always give me the creeps. It's hard to imagine any woman (or man) wanting those things holding them.

by Anonymousreply 20611/17/2013

Maybe that's why he holds hands so awkwardly/ infrequently. I think he's mentioned how gross his hands are. He was being trolled but when he was papped on the beach a couple of years ago while paddle boarding he was a bit bulkier and had color. He looked better there, he was fat but at least looked like a man. Pallor is gross on people with weird faces and puny, lanky bodies. It emphasizes that sense of 'he must smell'.

by Anonymousreply 20711/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 20811/17/2013

……ugly.

I've never understood the fascination Robbie has over his obsessed fans. I've never found him handsome, maybe attractive in some pics. Not even when he got his eyebrows plucked for Twilight did he look like the God of handsomeness his fans think he is. Anyway….whatever...

by Anonymousreply 20911/17/2013

Why are his ears red?

by Anonymousreply 21011/17/2013

Wow, that's some major flop sweat.

by Anonymousreply 21111/17/2013

He's sweating in that pic too R210.

by Anonymousreply 21211/17/2013

He's got weird elf ears. Never noticed that before.

by Anonymousreply 21311/17/2013

On the Gossip Cop board the Twihards are trying to explain why Kristen is always seen with Alice why and they even share clothes.

In Robsten times, 'sharing clothes' was a sign of TRUE love....lol

by Anonymousreply 21411/18/2013

Right. And Alicia visited Kristen in Germany and in New York. Some of the Twihard fraus are explaining that away by claiming that Alicia (and the others) are Kristen's 'protectors' sent by Rob to take care of her!

by Anonymousreply 21511/18/2013

R214, the jig is up.

Does she look 5 months pregnant to anyone in those recent photos of her meeting the in-laws? HKN has got some scrambling to do.

Perhaps it's time to concede that if the delusional is right about a pregnancy, RP might just be the sperm donor. Which admittedly is still taxing on the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 21611/18/2013

She looks the same.

by Anonymousreply 21711/18/2013

Exactly R217.

What the fuck are HKN and her(?) flock going to do in the new year when it's obvious the golden child is not coming? Kool Aid?

by Anonymousreply 21811/18/2013

She looks happier with her lesbian girlfriend than she ever did with Rob.

by Anonymousreply 21911/18/2013

Some of the diehard fraus at HKN's place are still insisting that Kristen looks pregnant in those latest pics. Yeah. It's the loose dark sweatshirt and the way she's standing.

by Anonymousreply 22011/18/2013

I'm having the time of my life on the Gossip Cop board. People are being flagged and Rob's lawyer is being emailed about libelous accusations of cocaine usage owing to that Facebook picture last night. See the bottom left hand corner of the shot.

by Anonymousreply 22111/18/2013

It's amusing how Pattison stans seem to cling to the idea he's this innocent, choir boy type when all signs point to him being a massive alcoholic and drug addict. The pictures of him from the other night look like he was on a 3 day coke binge.

It's fine to be a fan of somebody but at least admit their flaws.

by Anonymousreply 22211/18/2013

He looks like he can barely keep his eyes open.

by Anonymousreply 22311/18/2013

Watch yourselves R222, R223. They'll email the lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 22411/18/2013

Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 22511/19/2013

R225 Some people think it's Efron, Rob's drug rumors have been a blip. But 'surly' is the only descriptor for KStew that always applies. *Kanye shrug*

by Anonymousreply 22611/19/2013

r222, the Twihards don't recognize Robert and Kristen as flesh-and-blood, real, flawed human beings.

They are Edward and Bella. Period. The ultimate fairytale couple.

And interesting r225. Rekindle the "romance" to deflect Rob's drug problem. Natch.

by Anonymousreply 22711/19/2013

Drug rumors you say?

by Anonymousreply 22811/19/2013

Yes, Alicia visited Kristen in Berlin, but it was one of the other lesbian brigade members, Alannah, who visited her in NYC.

Alicia and Kristen do seem quite close though, and frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Alicia's tongue has manipulated Kristen's clitoris to orgasm many, many times.

by Anonymousreply 22911/19/2013

someone post a link to the new pics of Kristen and Alicia at Ralph's, please? Alicia is wearing the clothes Kristen was pictured in with her dog a couple months ago. Caring is sharing, remember!!?! hahaha. What kind of spin are the Robstens putting on this?

by Anonymousreply 23011/19/2013

Been there, done that R230. See R216

by Anonymousreply 23111/19/2013

I have a theoretical question. What would you do if you found out that your baby was switched at birth and Robert Pattinson is your real son?

by Anonymousreply 23211/19/2013

So the Fan Fraus have the whole pregnancy thing all figured out. Based on the latest pictures of Kristen (with Alicia, whom they ignore), she's about 4-5 months along, but not showing much because "she's so very tiny." Right. Anyway, she's hiding her bump and her wedding ring under her sweatshirt. And when she gives birth, no one will know, and no one will see the baby because Rob will hide all of that joy from the world because he's "so very private."

All bases are covered from start to finish!

by Anonymousreply 23311/19/2013

Kristen Stewart Explains Thanksgiving!

by Anonymousreply 23411/20/2013

You asshole R234. You don't deserve to breathe the same air that she does. I need to watch her act in something new. Let's see if she can act now that Bella isn't sitting there just beneath the surface.

by Anonymousreply 23511/20/2013

After reading some of these comments, I'd really like to know what is so sad about his life. The millions in his bank account? Him working with the people he's been admiring for years while having plenty of free time to enjoy his life and do whatever he wants to while most of you come here to escape the gloomy reality of your often dull and stereotypical 9 to 5 jobs/retirement with yearly income comparable to the money he earns in a day? How many days off you can afford to take? How many of you would like to live in a big house without having to worry about the mortgage? Maybe this is the reason some of you have a need to drag him down. Some of you studied hard and have to work every day in order to pay the bills while he makes trips all over the world, works for a couple of months only to return back home and be able to do whatever he likes. To make the things worse, he has people who defend him for no reason at all while your family, friends and colleagues often didn't bother to show you the support when it truly mattered. Am I right? Does he often get more support from the virtual strangers than you get from the ones who are supposed to have your back? It’s not fair, isn't it? For him to have so many defenders that he doesn't even deserve. He got approached, offered and paid millions because of his looks and charisma. Admit it to yourselves, the older ladies who dislike him but can't let him go, what brought you here in the first place? How did you end up following this guy? He stirred something in you a guy of his age is not supposed to stir, didn't he? An immature dork is not supposed to attract and interest women old enough to be his mummies. You didn't want to be like those embarrassing fraus that drool over his pictures. So you started to look for every little imperfection instead. You focus on and exaggerate every negative aspect and cling to it just to drown out the initial feeling deep down in your hearts that still makes you search his name. But it’s still there. You wouldn't even be reading this if it wasn’t. You wouldn't know every detail there is to know about him. You just wouldn't waste your time on him. He has this power over you and you can't stop following him. You know it and you dislike him or even hate him for it. I know it's not my business but if you embraced your true feelings, your lives would be so much better. It's not healthy to be so bitter. It can make your menopause worse and that can be a big problem.

by Anonymousreply 23611/20/2013

I guess a Robsten fanfrau found Datalounge.

Fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 23711/20/2013

Robert's mum has come here to defend her son. Well, R236, I love you for doing that. You are a great mother.

by Anonymousreply 23811/20/2013

Second blind gossip in a week that could be Pattz

by Anonymousreply 23911/20/2013

Hi R236. we are apparently also jealous of: Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner, and Sean Penn. so come on over to those threads, and join in!

by Anonymousreply 24011/20/2013

R237 I would gladly squeal with excitement to make such a great discovery if it was my first time here (I did squeal when it was my first time) and I would embrace my inner Robsten if I thought these two are straight...but maybe you can change my mind. Prove me wrong and help me to become a Robsten fanfrau. I want to experience the thrill. The all stages of denial followed by the all stages of grief. I want to worship the golden child that never was. I want to feel the disappointment and turn it to this passionate anger and bitterness so my life won't be so empty anymore. Give me an emotional rollercoaster. I want a guy that I can trash every time I'm hot and bothered and nobody's at home. I promise I'll be an excellent Robsten and then even better Nonbert. Maybe if I'm lucky enough, one day I might become a Krisbian.

by Anonymousreply 24111/20/2013

R238 Thank you darling. I try my best. What I wouldn't do for my Robbie boy. He's still so innocent and wittle.

R240 Sorry darling but they are not so innocent and wittle. Mommy has only eyes for Robbie.

by Anonymousreply 24211/20/2013

Don't you know Christmas is around the corner and Summit has to sell more recycled Twilight crap. I not buying the drug/booze stories. When he drops dead I will know the truth.

PS Pattinson has a huge head.

by Anonymousreply 24311/20/2013

Ahhhh Wobbie's carer has come to preach. I see you have not managed to help wobbie progress from his sippy cup

by Anonymousreply 24411/20/2013

Ewwwwwww

by Anonymousreply 24511/20/2013

There's another gossip board I frequent every once in a while and even the half retarded resident Twilight nut over there is "over" Robert Pattinson and Robsten. She's now drooling over some actor from Glee.

Robert Pattinson - even the mentally challenged don't want him no mo'.

by Anonymousreply 24611/20/2013

The actress who plays the fake Kristen in the YouTube videos is very good, but she really needs to stop showering and washing her hair for a few days before filming if she wants to truly capture the essence of the character she is trying to portray.

by Anonymousreply 24711/20/2013

R247 - Kstew can clean up from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 24811/20/2013

Pattinson kissing in Little Ashes was really bad, maybe he really is straight -- just kidding.

by Anonymousreply 24911/20/2013

More trotting out the epic romance to distract from pattypatz's drug use?

by Anonymousreply 25011/20/2013

So Robert pleasures himself to gay porn according to r245

by Anonymousreply 25111/20/2013

R236 Just... No. You need to calm them tittays. We're having fun, you're on a crusade.

This Indiana Jones bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 25211/21/2013

R250 That site seems to average at least two articles a day on these epic love. It's been a perpetual distraction from the pains of everyday life since 2008.

by Anonymousreply 25311/21/2013

R252 NO! I WAS DESTINED TO DO THIS!

by Anonymousreply 25411/21/2013

Jesus, R254, is that Pattnson's face in the cross on the shield?

by Anonymousreply 25511/21/2013

Our liege R255

by Anonymousreply 25611/21/2013

So are they together now or not?

Does anyone think either of them will star in a successful film again?

Personally I think they should come do a play in New York. I bet they would surprise many haters.

by Anonymousreply 25711/21/2013

R255 you will be showered with gold if you join our legions.

by Anonymousreply 25811/21/2013

R258 Do we get glow sticks like that guy at the Celine Dion concert?

by Anonymousreply 25911/21/2013

R259 No but you will get poisonous sparkling sticks that can kill your enemy.

by Anonymousreply 26011/21/2013

R260 How many Edward peens do you think you have to go 'round??

by Anonymousreply 26111/21/2013

A friend of mine saw them together at a consignment shop in Los Feliz a couple of weeks ago. They are at least friendly with one another. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 26211/21/2013

R261 No Edwards but there's a chance you might see Rob's peen while fighting alongside him if he decides to use it in combat to dazzle and confuse an enemy.

by Anonymousreply 26311/21/2013

R262 Rme at these two. Good luck establishing careers that don't revolve around comparison and linkage to Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 26411/21/2013

I have the feeling that the twihards have found Datalounge.....yikes

by Anonymousreply 26511/21/2013

R265 Does that troll-dar thing do anything? I want to continue expressing m disdain for these two unfettered by the pre and post menstruals.

by Anonymousreply 26611/21/2013

No doubt about it, R265. Once the lectures and sightings start, you know they've landed.

by Anonymousreply 26711/21/2013

The lectures kill me. 'Why are you so obsessed with them? Are you jealous? Are you in love with them?' To say nothing of the ones using Google Translate...

by Anonymousreply 26811/21/2013

They simply will NOT give up. Ever.

[quote]Another thing, I see many are up in arms about HKN stating that Kristen is pregnant. Maybe, just maybe, Rob and Kristen know HKN's source and have thru her, put the information out. Maybe it's their way of sharing this with their fans. I remember Kristen saying that their fans know everything. I just feel that know one in R/K circle would say anything without R/K knowledge. It's their Ninja way of getting the real info to their fans.

by Anonymousreply 26911/22/2013

(R269)

They'll have to when those two idiots step out with new bf/gf. Till then they can enjoy and twirl in that delusional paradise called LalaLand.

by Anonymousreply 27011/22/2013

anything new from Justice (man)Lady?

by Anonymousreply 27111/22/2013

From Justice for Kristen: "Note: I wrote this a couple of days ago. I was going to have Twilighter look over it first, but haven’t been able to get hold of him. Then, as I was looking at the Google feeds that I receive daily, I saw a lot of interesting headlines about how Rob and Kristen...."

Same old, same old. But where is Twilighter??

Did Splash or x17 have him neutralized?????

Will Kristen and Rob finally get the justice they deserve???

Should I order Chinese takeout????

by Anonymousreply 27211/23/2013

Better order Japanese - they have (bull)shit-take mushrooms.

by Anonymousreply 27311/23/2013

Tried too hard with the punning R273. What are we meant to be inferring?

by Anonymousreply 27411/23/2013

The ramblings of a crazy HKN follower.

[quote] Tempest said... For those who claim they stumble across a blog with photos up suggesting kristen is in a relationship with a another woman and then suggest that they have 'always been a robsten fan' please take your 'confused thoughts' and leave blogs that clearly define there is only one relationship going on and it's not with the same sex - really, honestly this 'but i have been a fan and i am worried' crap heard it, seen it and witnessed the hater brigade and their deluge of drudge and fuckery all over the place. What better way than belittle two people than run a blog suggesting either is gay when clearly they are not but hey - again i go with Elizabeth's idea that some here are closet batting for the other side and you should really consider coming out, no one here will judge you even though you are judging Rob and Kristen.

Good afternoon HKN peeps, i have not updated my blog because there really isn't anything to update about. If people believe Rob and Kristen are not together fine, live that choice and be happy with it, but why come onto supporter blogs to exorcise your beliefs on those who disagree with your thoughts, oh that's right because attention seeking is what makes your little world go around.

Enna dearest stick up your own ass Enna how we have not missed you. Is your friend Mia coming in too or did you bother tagging your in your latest fly by?

There are so many who are 'concerned' with Rob and Kristen's sexuality, honestly its so touching. It's about as touching as Aro from twilight is sincere. There is no growing concern, just a bunch of very bitter harpies running around posting crap and getting a kick out of it. Rob's with Jamie/Jack anyone because the Dylan Penn stories didn't float so now he is gay.

Kristen is with any female she hangs with, because they can't pin a man on her, because the only man they can pin on her and that's Rob but OMG they don't want to think that way do they?

They'd rather they both be gay than actually in a relationship all along..

by Anonymousreply 27511/23/2013

r274

To aid your digestion of all the crap on the robsten blogs

by Anonymousreply 27611/23/2013

Kristen Stewart taking a romantic stroll with her other half Allannah.

by Anonymousreply 27711/23/2013

I can't tell the difference between Alicia and Allannah.

by Anonymousreply 27811/23/2013

There's one difference. Alannah is taller than Alicia.

by Anonymousreply 27911/24/2013

I have an insider story to share. You might have heard about the incident between Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce that led to the filming of The Rover being postponed for a short period of time. For those who haven't heard about the incident, here's a short recap: Robert stole Guy's Birkenstock sandals from outside of his trailer. When Guy confronted him and demanded his sandals back, not only Rob refused to admit the theft but he later kicked him in the face with two sizes two small Birkenstock sandal-clad foot and knocked Guy's front tooth out. Therefore, David Michod was forced to postpone the filming of the movie. You can imagine the relationship between Rob and Guy has been rather rocky since then. Guy never really came to the terms with not having his favorite Birkenstock sandals anymore so now 8 months later he decided to do something about it. He purchased a plane ticket to Los Angeles and showed up unannounced in front of Rob's door at 3 AM. Rob was taken aback by the unexpected guest but Guy told him his flight was delayed and he didn't book any hotel. Rob was very wary of Guy's sudden presence in his house and he could tell something was off but his parents always taught him to be hospitable so he offered Guy to sleep on the couch. Guy didn't mind the couch but he couldn't miss the Birkenstock sandals in question on Rob's feet, therefore he needed to be as close to Rob's bedroom as possible. He told Rob he couldn't sleep on the couch because it had white lines all over it. Rob couldn't object as he was the one who draw the lines with a chalk against ants to prevent the winged ants from bumping into his head every time he watched TV. That's why he decided to offer Guy his only guest room in the house adjoining his bedroom, where he temporarily kept his poultry (23 hens and 2 roosters) after he accidentally demolished the henhouse with his truck. Guy was on a mission so he accepted to share a room with the poultry. After accommodating his guest, Rob decided to get ready for bed. Since it was a full moon day, it was time for his bath. At first he let his dogs outside to howl, so he'd be able to sleep. He took his biggest suitcase and went to his backyard to get his wooden barrel. He temporarily transferred the fermenting sauerkraut in the barrel into the suitcase and brought the barrel to his bathroom. He placed the barrel into his shower stall and started filling it with water. He reluctantly took off his beloved Birkenstock sandals and crawled into it. Unlike the sandy grounds of Australian desert, the hard concrete roads of Los Angeles turned out to be dangerous for his overhanging toes clad in two sizes two small Birkenstock sandals so he was forced to wear them only around the house. Meanwhile in the guest room, Guy heard the pipes rumbling and decided it was the right time to act. He quietly entered Rob's bedroom and quickly looked around. After realizing the room was empty with his shoes no in sight, he crouched down and started to crawl on his hands and feet towards the bathroom door. What he didn't realize was the huge mistake he made, when he forgot to close the guestroom door. One of the roosters was Alpha in the house and Rob's countless attempts to win the dominance had been futile. Every time the rooster attacked Rob, Rob was defeated. Furthermore, Rob was forced to accept that his roosters preferred each other's company and he wouldn't be able to have a chicken farm. Guy didn't hear the Alpha rooster entering the bedroom while he was quietly entering the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, he immediately spotted his sandals but what he didn't notice was the angry crowing rooster marching inside. Rob, soaking in the barrel, was suddenly awoken from his slumber. After realizing the alpha was in the room, he decided to slump further and wait for it to leave. Without his broom, there was no chance he'd be able to protect the now exposed most sensitive area that the rooster was very well aware of...

by Anonymousreply 28011/24/2013

...Guy couldn't see Rob so he thought he wasn't in the room, that's why he dropped his guard and stood up. He didn't realize Rob was hiding at the bottom of the barrel where he could easily spot him. Rob spotted Guy's body and the instinct to protect his most prized possession kicked in. He hurled himself on Guy as he was bending down to take the sandals, knocking the barrel over in the process. In that moment, the rooster jumped forward and pecked Rob's private parts. Rob started to scream while Guy was attempting to fish the sandals from under the barrel in now completely flooded bathroom. You can only imagine the horror once he realized the water had to dissolve the glue and the Birkenstock sandals fell apart. Guy couldn't bear it anymore and ran out of Rob's house. After being pecked several times, Rob managed to get a hold of his broom and pushed the rooster back to the guestroom. Once the sandals dried out, he repaired them with glue he uses for repairing his old shoes and socks. He was glad the drama was over.

Below you can see the Birkenstock sandals:

by Anonymousreply 28111/24/2013

LOL

by Anonymousreply 28211/24/2013

The drop to C-list has been swift.

by Anonymousreply 28311/25/2013

[281] This could read like a film RP would make. Are you responsible for his scripts. Keep it up if you are as its very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 28411/26/2013

Kristen Stewart is the most obvious babydyke on earth. If Robert Pattinson dated her for 4 years he's either gay or completely retarded.

by Anonymousreply 28511/26/2013

It seems that last Sunday, Rob was at one of AMAs after parties in the company of two women and a blonde tall guy.

No kristen in sight.

I wonder what HKN, the Justice lady and the Intoxication robsteners are going to say now....

[quote]Yung Noriega ‏@DapperGeorge7h

Robert Pattinson is the coolest celebrity I've met, he's very polite and down to earth #respect

9:39 PM - 25 nov 13 · Detalhes

Viola ‏@ViolaV922h

@DapperGeorge hi! Where did you see him?)

Yung Noriega ‏@DapperGeorge2h

@ViolaV92 at an AMA afterparty

Viola ‏@ViolaV921h

@DapperGeorge thank you! You saw who he was with by the way?)

Yung Noriega ‏@DapperGeorge1 h

@ViolaV92 2 females and a tall blonde guy don't know who they were tho

2:51 AM - 26 nov 13 · Detalhes

Viola ‏@ViolaV921h

@DapperGeorge thanks again![/quote]

by Anonymousreply 28611/26/2013

Kristen Stewart Cooking English Feast For Robert Pattinson On Thanksgiving

Kristen is going to be busy in the kitchen this Thanksgiving as she prepares a delicious, homemade meal with traditional English dishes for Rob and her family and friends, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Robert Pattinson, 27, is in for a big treat this Thanksgiving Day! In addition to preparing some homemade English side dishes for the actor, Kristen Stewart, 23, will also be whipping up some yummy UK desserts such as jam roly-poly pudding and British sherry trifle, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. Will Kristen’s lovingly prepared English feast make Rob want to go public with their new romance? Read on for all the details!

Kristen knows the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so she’s going all out for Rob this Thanksgiving!

“Kristen is making four different kinds of desserts with her mom for Thanksgiving. Pumpkin cream cheese pie, peach crumble and two desserts specifically for Rob — jam rolly-polly pudding with homemade custard and traditional British sherry trifle,” a friend of Kristen’s tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

How sweet — literally!

“She is also making a few dishes that Rob grew up with like Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese and roasted parsnip,” the insider adds. ”Kristen wants to really impress Rob and make him feel at home. She’s really putting her all into this dinner.”

We’re sure Rob is going love Kristen’s special dishes! And the fact that he’s spending the holidays with her family shows that their relationship is growing stronger.

HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY reported that Rob is considering going public with his relationship with Kristen in the New Year — but maybe Kristen’s heartfelt Thanksgiving dinner will make him want to shout their love from the rooftops even sooner than expected!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Rob go public with his relationship with Kristen after Thanksgiving? Let us know!

by Anonymousreply 28711/26/2013

You know what they're saying? That after Robbie went partying with friends, he went back home where Kristen was waiting for him.

Kristen Stewart was right about one thing. "Funny you mention that," she said. "I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are…Keep 'em guessing, I always say."

And loonies just keep imagining whatever little movie they think RK lives are…

by Anonymousreply 28811/26/2013

You realise, R287 that there was another fake insider/observer/source/fucking deranged liar on Gossip Cop that said Kristen was going to make her English fucking boyfriend an fucking English Banoffee pie for the fucking American holiday. What are the odds? That in their desperation to change the narrative the attention seeker sent a tip in to HL? Or, perhaps, could it be? Is this what's really happening? I'm a trifle concerned.

by Anonymousreply 28911/26/2013

Of course, when there turns out to be no baby, the psycho-fans are going to obsess over a "miscarriage" and cry for they perfect little couple and their broken hearts.

by Anonymousreply 29011/26/2013

Why does he have so much hair down there? Is it normal?

by Anonymousreply 29111/26/2013

R291 His belly looks like a misplaced vagina. Kind of like Kristen Stewart half the time.

by Anonymousreply 29211/26/2013

HollywoodLife has already changed the tune.

No more 'romantic dinner on Thanksgiving with Rob Pattinson'.

Rob Pattinson Out With Two Women At Ama Aferparty. Kristen Was Nowhere To Be Seen'.

by Anonymousreply 29311/26/2013

Every time stories come out about Rob going out, his devoted house fraus defend him. You know, what's wrong with a young guy going out with friends? And then they say that Kristen is home waiting for him. God. Sounds like some fantasy from the 1800s or something in which the woman keeps the fire warm waiting for her man.

And would you believe that some of those same Twihards still claim Kristen is pregnant even after those latest dog-walking pics came out?

They are determined to support HKN's fantasy theory until the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 29411/26/2013

Do you think Robert Pattinson deserves to be loved or does he deserve to die abandoned and alone?

by Anonymousreply 29511/27/2013

The Robsten-ites think they hear Rob's voice in the background of this video of Kristen's bestie, Suzie Scientolgist, that was made by CJ. I assume it's Suzie's British beau Jack though.

by Anonymousreply 29611/27/2013

(R295)

Rob deserves to be forgotten for making people believe he was in a non existent romantic relationship with KStew, for being a bad actor and for not being able to do an interview without giggling like a girl.

by Anonymousreply 29711/27/2013

Lol over and over again at R297's answer.

by Anonymousreply 29811/27/2013

R297 that still doesn't answer the question whether he deserves to be loved or die abandoned and alone.

by Anonymousreply 29911/27/2013

(R299)

Your options are not quite suitable for me "die abandoned and alone"? We're not talking about a criminal but an actor and the worst thing for an actor is to be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 30011/27/2013

R300 Acting is just a job. It's not that important. Lots of young people sing, act or do sports professionally but have a completely different job later in life. That's why the options have to be more personal and not dependent on his job.

by Anonymousreply 30211/28/2013

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, R301.

by Anonymousreply 30311/28/2013

Oddly, I'm finding Kristen to be less and less annoying, while Robert is getting more and more obnoxious.

Maybe that's because Kristen hasn't given any interviews for a long time. And Robert has been photographed a lot recently hanging out drinking and sneaking out of back doors. Those Dior interviews didn't do much for him personality-wise, either.

At the moment (and I'm probably wrong), it looks like Kristen might be okay with the low-profile "do your own thing" image. And that big, dark, creepy tattoo on her right arm is definitely going to get in the way of future elegant red carpet appearances. Unless she wears long sleeves.

So maybe she is moving away from the mainstream Hollywood celebrity life afterall.

by Anonymousreply 30411/28/2013

R304 What brought you to read his Dior interviews? You can't see him sneaking out of back doors unless you really make an effort and seek out such photographs. Is it your ongoing inability to stop seeking out his news that makes him more and more obnoxious?

by Anonymousreply 30511/28/2013

You're on the wrong kind of website for that sanctimonious sermon, R305. This is a site to discuss CELEBRITY GOSSIP, for good and ill.

If that offends you, maybe IMDB or JustJared is more your speed.

by Anonymousreply 30611/28/2013

Did you notice the Datalounge sub-title, R305?

In it, there is a reference to "pointless bitchery."

When I come here, I am pointlessly bitching about Robert Pattinson. It's allowed. That kind of celebrity non-worship what this place is about.

What's your excuse for being here?

by Anonymousreply 30711/28/2013

Should be "non-worship IS what . . ."

by Anonymousreply 30811/28/2013

R307 My excuse is a pointless bitchery about celebrity related addictions. I specialize in behavioral addictions as negaholism. Jeez, a guy can't even ask a simple question these days. I know refusal and attack are one of the main symptoms but how am I supposed to make a progress in my research?

by Anonymousreply 30911/28/2013

Why on earth are you conducting 'research' on Thanksgiving day, R309?

Try coming back after the holidays.

I've got a turkey waiting for the oven, a table to set, and sweet potatoes that need baking.

So no time for idle celebrity chit-chat today!

by Anonymousreply 31011/28/2013

" Those Dior interviews didn't do much for him personality-wise, either."

That is so correct. I read some of them out of curiosity and I got the impression he's as idiot as he was in Twilight times.

by Anonymousreply 31111/28/2013

I fixed it for you r301

[quote]What garbage you people are. Quit obsessing over two very shitty, no talent "actors" who were in a fake relationship and stop harassing their same-sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 31211/28/2013

Robsten fanatics are up in arms because this woman who works in world fashion in NYC, posted a sighting of Rob with Dylan Penn.

HKN is harrassing the poor woman.

by Anonymousreply 31311/28/2013

They can't believe that someone would see RPatz and NOT want to take a photograph? *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 31411/28/2013

Robert has been famous for almost a decade, if he's gay you'd think someone would spill some tea about it by now. Why do we never hear anything juicy about this guy? Is he really just some asexual dweeb with a Lego collection and a limp noodle? What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 31511/29/2013

[quote]kristen is most decidedly sporting a pregnant body her breasts have doubled in size almost, her hips are widening and her waist is thicker has small stomach which for a first pregnancy and her physical training and strength is not unusual as her abdominal muscles are strong.

The above comment is based on this Thanksgiving day picture of Kristen and Alannah (or is it Alicia?).

by Anonymousreply 31611/29/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Thanksgiving Rumor Embarrasses Blog

by Anonymousreply 31711/29/2013

R316 Yeah, I remember when I fell pregnant for the first time I didn't look pregnant at all, and all my pregnant friends shamed me actually in spit of my pregnant state and I wasn't even pregnant. HKN is right and will be vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 31811/29/2013

Stew shopping with a female friend.

by Anonymousreply 31911/29/2013

I only care about pictures of Robert with his "male pals," preferably ones where they're slapping each other on the ass with wet towels and having tickle fights in the steam room of his Beverly Hills mansion.

by Anonymousreply 32011/29/2013

Sure R320, because all British men get up to those 'Room With A View' shenanigans...

by Anonymousreply 32111/30/2013

R315 Do you think Rob can afford to waste time for such things? He's so busy he doesn't even know whether he's coming or going anymore. He's going to leave the country in three weeks to shoot a movie and by the time he leaves he has to produce and distribute over 520 pounds of sauerkraut. He has 86 orders from Craigslist alone, 32 orders from his neighbors and 25 orders from his old neighborhood. He had to obtain two additional wooden barrels and has spent at least 4 hours per day stomping on the cabbage since the last Monday. His feet are completely white, mushy and sore from the salt and moistness. For the first time in 7 years, he doesn't even have a cracked skin on his heels. If it wasn't for his two sizes too small Birkenstock sandals, he wouldn't have any comfort at all. On top of that before he leaves, he has to pluck a pattypan squash patch that completely fills his frontyard and backyard, after his plans to have a biggest and prettiest pumpkin patch in the neighborhood on Halloween were ruined once he realized he had been sold a wrong seed at a local farmers' market. Rob firmly believes it wasn't an accident and he had been purposely sold pattypan seeds instead of pumpkin seeds with the intention to mock his surname and shape of his head. He still plans to get an adequate revenge. Nevertheless, he now needs to garner 352 pattypan squashes. To make the things even worse, his collection of Mumu dresses turned out to be not as successful as he hoped. He received lots of returns and complaints from the customers about the dresses not being the universal size he described them to be. The problem is Rob always used his own measurements for all designs because it made the sewing and fitting to be so much easier. Although Rob's sewing skills and experience are valuable, they are still very limited and his dresses turned out to be too long and narrow for most of his customers. Rob would love to adjust the returned dresses and make them bigger but the problem is the fabric he used for the dresses is from various curtains he bought in thrift stores and the chances of finding more curtains with the same patterns are slim to none. Not to mention he presented it as a high quality hand painted fabric from Paris. Rob has suits made from the high quality Parisian fabric but he knows their quality fades in comparison to the quality and durability of vintage curtains. He only claimed the fabric was Parisian for marketing purposes because most of his customers have no idea what is a true quality as they bought the hype about French fabrics. The whole situation makes him feel very miserable. Working in agriculture and fashion design is much harder than he thought but he wants to be more than a face from movies and magazines. Now his main concern is to figure out how to transfer his poultry to his movie location. He was thinking about packing it in a special box and shipping it as a special cargo with extra caution claiming it's a fine and expensive porcelain but at first he has to try to pack and ship himself and travel in a cargo plane to find out if it's safe for the poultry. This task is easier said than done. The problem is it's not possible to ship a package and be inside of it at the same time and so far, none of his neighbors wants to help him and ship him away in a box claiming it's an expensive porcelain. Rob has already gathered all glasses, cups and plates he owns to hide under in the box. He even got a prescription for sleeping pills to use so he (and possibly later his poultry) wouldn't move or make sounds. I hope you understand now why he has no time for such superficial activities as sexual adventures. His plans for the upcoming 10 years are much bigger and important.

Below you can see a preview of his PATTY MUMU collection

by Anonymousreply 32211/30/2013

So Kristen spent Thanksgiving with Alicia and there are still people who don't believe that's her actual girlfriend who she is fucking?

by Anonymousreply 32311/30/2013

Considering she barely has a career anymore and is no longer the reigning YA princess, she'd might as well come out. I doubt anybody would care.

by Anonymousreply 32411/30/2013

Can someone post a link to shippers rationalizing Kristen being with Alicia on Thanksgiving?

by Anonymousreply 32511/30/2013

On Gossip Cop board there is more and more talk about Rob and Kristen being gay.

They're posting pics of both, Kristen with Alice and Rob with Nick Jarecki.

Since yesterday, some shippers have been banned from the new board.

by Anonymousreply 32611/30/2013

Stay away from gossip cop all the Twlight Zombies hang out there, you will get sucked into their misery.

by Anonymousreply 32711/30/2013

[quote]Can someone post a link to shippers rationalizing Kristen being with Alicia on Thanksgiving?

If you haven't already been there, go to HKN Haven. From what I can tell, there's no written rationalizing, but the fact that they pretty much ignore Alicia's almost daily presence in Kristen's life, combined with the fact that they (the old Twihards) are still insisting that Kristen is pregnant and it's Rob's baby--well, that's got to be a form of sick, demented rationalizing.

There are tons of pictures of Kristen at her dad's house (I guess)--she's leaving and getting into a car and blah, blah. You can see Alicia in the background in some of them. Supposedly those pictures were taken yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 32811/30/2013

You can see Alicia in the background in a couple of these photos.

If she and Kristen are indeed a couple, Kristen should come out already. The media will be kind to her, no doubt. The only ones who will freak out will be HKN and her ilk. But what can they do? Not rewatch their Twilight DVDs for the hundredth time? Yeah. That's got to hurt.

by Anonymousreply 32911/30/2013

Her jeans are really tight.

by Anonymousreply 33011/30/2013

Her jeans are always so tight, it looks so uncomfortable and she wears them day after day after day. It's like she sleeps in them.

by Anonymousreply 33111/30/2013

Such a cute girl and always looking so pissed and sad.

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 33211/30/2013

I don't want to sound like a stan, but I'd be mad if the paps were waiting for me outside of my family's Thanksgiving too. She's all lit up by the flashbulbs. There are plenty of pics where she looks happy.

by Anonymousreply 33311/30/2013

I'm kinda new to this RK circus so can somebody explain to me why so many fans of Kristen Stewart say things like Robert Pattinson deserves to overdose and they wish he would die? Is there something specific he said or did that brought this reaction?

by Anonymousreply 33412/01/2013

He, allegedly, dared to break up with her on last May and thereby he broke the robsten dream which is kind of an eternal and pure love story that should last forever like the fairy tales.

by Anonymousreply 33512/01/2013

I could be wrong, but it seems like only a handful of women are now hanging onto that forever-fairy-tale romance thing.

The offending parties would be the old-timers at HKN's place and Intoxication.

They keep the dream going by swearing up and down that Robert and Kristen's romance is stronger than ever because they haven't been seen together since May.

That's their evidence.

That, and the 'fact' that Kristen has been putting on weight, so she's at least 5 months pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 33612/01/2013

That's right Over the Rainbow :)

In March-April-May the hundreds of Robsten photo-ops were strong evidence of their unbreakable love. Now the lack of pics during 6 months is also the strongest evidence of their everlasting love story because it proves how fiercely they protect their privacy.

You'll see Rob hanging out at night with girlfriends, pals, actors…but he always comes back home with Kristen. You'll see Kristen going shopping, strolling down the street, partying at night with Alicia, Alannah (lesbians) …but she always comes back home with Rob.

How do I know? HKN says so...

by Anonymousreply 33712/01/2013

R336 That's because those women have absolutely no idea how much work a man can have around his house. If they had, they wouldn't even ponder over something so absurd. He's been so occupied with his poultry, sauerkraut, winged ants, crops and dresses that he even thought about pulling out of his upcoming movie. If it wasn't for the great opportunity to have an experience with a dromedare, he would work around the house full time.

by Anonymousreply 33812/01/2013

It would seem their fans have deserted them. On the female side - to Jennifer Lawrence. And as an aside, she's in the biggest movie of 2013 and manages to not get papped but the grungy, totally irrelevant Kristen Stewart is some kind of magnet. Uh huh.

And if your thing is quirky looking Brits, Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston seem to have all the fangurls a twitter.

Pattinson and Stewart have faded into oblivion. And nobody misses them.

by Anonymousreply 33912/01/2013

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34012/01/2013

Maybe those twitards are onto something - Kristen sure looks pregnant in r340's photo!

by Anonymousreply 34112/02/2013

Do you think Rob and his bodyguard look like twins?

by Anonymousreply 34212/02/2013

R340 Is that Nick Jarecki with Rob in that pic??

by Anonymousreply 34312/02/2013

R335 why do they blame him and not her? Wasn't she the one who initially cheated on him? Their hypocrisy is even worse than their delusions. They scream and complain how his fans always rip her to shreds and call her nasty names but they don't have any problem to say things like "I hate him" or "I wish he would die" pretty much on daily basis. Not saying his fans are saints but her fans get very offended every time somebody calls Kristen homewrecker or skank but they always ignore or even approve crazy tweets like this one:

by Anonymousreply 34412/03/2013

[quote]They scream and complain how his fans always rip her to shreds and call her nasty names but they don't have any problem to say things like "I hate him" or "I wish he would die" pretty much on daily basis. Not saying his fans are saints but her fans get very offended every time somebody calls Kristen homewrecker or skank but they always ignore or even approve crazy tweets like this one:

I don't think either side is better. Rob fans think he's a special snowflake unicorn with the innocence of a baby while Kristen is some kind of evil mastermind anti-Christ. And the Kristen fans think she's their precious, vulnerable, 'baby girl' and should be treated as such. And big mean Rob is a terrible awful meanine for - I don't know- not protecting her from paparazzi or critical tabloid articles. None of it makes any sense. Most fandoms collect crazy, damaged people but Twilight seems to have more than its share.

by Anonymousreply 34512/03/2013

Radar picks up Pattinson's 'drug scandal.'

by Anonymousreply 34612/03/2013

'...while Kristen is some kind of evil mastermind anti-Christ' R345, LOL

And according to the Daily Fail Robbie departs for London, displaying the physical transformation he's undergone thanks to punishing workouts (guess he forgot to bulk up his lady fingers).

by Anonymousreply 34712/03/2013

Apparently the hooded figure is Robbie on arrival in London today, escorted by his minder and security. (I'd love for the camera to pan out to show absolutely noone surrounding them.)

by Anonymousreply 34812/03/2013

R346 What is his mother going to say?

by Anonymousreply 34912/03/2013

Those delicate lady fingers can't seem to wheel his own luggage either.

The fact that he needs a bodyguard to lead him by the elbow is just bizarre. Ain't nobody checking for this guy anymore.

by Anonymousreply 35012/03/2013

You people DO KNOW that Kristen and Robert were NEVER A COUPLE. Why berate the twihards over which side they take, they already look stupid arguing on and on over a fake relationship. I am sorry but every time I see Kristen near a man, she looks like smelled something stink. I absolutely believe that the whole scandal was fake also.

by Anonymousreply 35112/03/2013

I feel like someone should into the Gossip Cop boards for a long con. See what they can stir up. We'll need a cartographer, a botanist, a cook and a minstrel... Any volunteers?

by Anonymousreply 35212/04/2013

Do you know who is meaner than women addicted to a fake romance? Women addicted to spite. Six years have passed since this guy appeared in a movie that put him on the map and is directly or indirectly responsible for their inability to let him go. You can find them on twitter, tumblr, message boards... Every day they need to make a new excuse to hate on him in order to suppress their inner infatuation. Every day they try to justify their need to talk about him by claiming they like to share their opinion on Hollywood affairs. The longer it takes, the more they despise him. At first their target was Robsten but it just wasn't enough to hate him for something that doesn't even exist. They have tried everything… his looks, his mind and intelligence, his talent and acting skills, his movies, his friends, his sexual orientation, his public image… no matter how many times their tried to drag him down, they didn't feel satisfied enough. It's been 6 years and he's still on their minds. Desperate times call for desperate measures. They want to see his demise. You can feel their joy and excitement in every single winking and smirking smiley they use while talking about his drug addiction they firmly believe affects and will affect his life and career. Grown up women with children are satisfied an offspring of somebody else is supposedly ruining his life. Why else would they be so snarky and sarcastic about something that ruined thousands of lives and families? They finally found something about him that makes them feel superior. Something that could end their need to follow … something like his obituary. No more news, no more drama. They believe he owes them, if for nothing else then for affecting their lives this way. Their comments about his drug use drip with venom and hope. You can almost taste the hate. The hate they always try to deny. They even feel insulted when somebody dares to point it out. They pretend they don't take this thing seriously but they feed from the idea of him being in a bad place. They deluded themselves into believing they only share their opinion. In a way, they do. To think a man deserves to OD is an opinion and they always feel attacked when somebody questions their opinion. Lots of them might be too cowardly to say it outright but it's not hard to read in between the lines when emoticons of joy and excitement always accompany words like addiction and drugs. They are every crusader’s wet dream.

by Anonymousreply 35312/04/2013

It's called a paragraph break. Use it.

by Anonymousreply 35412/04/2013

Is this the real world? What the hell just happened R353

by Anonymousreply 35512/04/2013

R353 is either Pattinson's mum coming back here to defend her son, or a Twihard from the Olden Days.

Not sure which.

by Anonymousreply 35612/04/2013

I refuse to believe Pattinson's mother has been here… (R353)

I was joking, right? When I see people taking Rob or Kristen so seriously, so dramatically.. They're even able to lecture fans and no-fans for picking on Rob or Kristen or both…. sorry but I laugh, I simply laugh at it .. When one of them or both do something that earn my respect, I'll respect them. For now Rob, Kristen and all the drama they drag out just make me laugh...

by Anonymousreply 35712/04/2013

Color me surprised Camp X-Ray was accepted by Sundance. Didn't expect to see that in their line up. Of course this doesn't preclude it being a total crapfest.

by Anonymousreply 35812/04/2013

The comments on blogs like HkN reek of homophobia. To say that Kristen might be gay is the worst thing ever... [quote] GaliRK said... 'First of all your putting your rumours on here as if you know the truth by saying Kristen is dating Alicia and they are sharing clothes, I spend time with my fruiend more then I do my boyfriend and we share clothes and we're both straight. You claim that you want RK to be together but deep down iside you know very well that you don't want them to be together. Stop it you aren't a fan at all. A fan would never say that about someone they are fans of. Is it me or these haters can't read for shit, yes I mean it. The pregnancy thing HKN has said if she's wrong she'll own up to it so for record saying if you don't like what she writes then fuck off we don't want your negative opinions that sound like every haters. You are a haters just admit and you know it. What you write on here won't make a difference to us at ALL, right now to us your stupid, a hater and pathetic. '

by Anonymousreply 35912/04/2013

That being gay is the WORST THING EVER and a grave insult is common thing among a number of fandoms and not confined to Twihards.

In some fandoms you are not a true fan and moreover a bad fan if you dare to voice your suspicions of an actor's sexuality.

That said, I'm not sure "homophobia" is the correct description to use in cases such as this; I think it is more a case of wilful blindness and being open to other possibilities.

For Twihards, the suspicion that Kristen and/or Rob might be gay challenges the belief of the perfect forever after love of Edward/Bella (because Twihards don't recognize them as real humans).

In other cases of male actors with gay rumors it blows apart a fangirl's dreams of having a shot with her favorite actor and having his babies. (A recent example of this was when Wentworth Miller came out of the closet. Some fangirls still refuse to believe he is gay!)

by Anonymousreply 36012/04/2013

Rob is gay, the only reason anyone thinks he's straight is he's dirty & doesn't work out. He's a grungy couch potato but he's gay as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 36112/04/2013

[quote]For Twihards, the suspicion that Kristen and/or Rob might be gay challenges the belief of the perfect forever after love of Edward/Bella (because Twihards don't recognize them as real humans).

That's it exactly. Yet they scream and shout about how much they love Rob and Kristen "just the way they are" together or single.

by Anonymousreply 36212/05/2013

And then there's always this kind of predictable bull shit:

[quote] this was brought up last year and also in2010, calling Rob gay. I just think these friends have been buddies from way back, and a straight person, Rob or Kris feels actually safe or more comfortable , and it doesn't take much imagination to know why., with the older gay or straight friends who love them no matter what is said, because they trust them. My gay friends are some of the kindest people I know.

by Anonymousreply 36312/05/2013

R361 If he doesn't work out, why does he have a personal trainer and was seen leaving a gym so many times? If he's dirty, why do people alway stay or sit so close to him in pictures and videos? I wouldn't be able to be crammed in a car with him or spend a whole evening in his personal space if he was dirty. Is it possible those people are fetishistic and like to smell his body odor?

by Anonymousreply 36412/05/2013

They're called hobosexuals R364. Hobosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 36512/05/2013

Betty White outed dear Robbie on Jay Leno a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 36612/05/2013

Do you want Rob to be exposed as gay so people could mock him for being attracted to men or do you expect him to become another public supporter of gay rights?

by Anonymousreply 36712/05/2013

Seeing that Pattinson has had so much fun at the expense of his fans I really don't care whether he is mocked or not.

by Anonymousreply 36812/05/2013

R368 Do you mean the fans that call themselves Twihards or shippers? Are they considered to be his fans if they don't support any of his movies? Have you had fun at the expense of him? If the answer is yes, do you think the same rules should apply to you?

by Anonymousreply 36912/05/2013

I not having fun at his expense, I just find this whole sham appalling.

by Anonymousreply 37012/05/2013

Jesus, R369, R367, etc, why so many questions?

by Anonymousreply 37112/05/2013

R370 Do strangers have a valid reason to be appalled or pleased with the way he lives his love life? Do you think some of these strangers are so simpleminded and incapable of taking responsibility for their actions that an individual like Robert Pattinson has no problem to play them? If the answer is yes, does it mean his intelligence is exceptionally high or their intelligence is exceptionally low?

by Anonymousreply 37212/05/2013

If you do something like this scam don't be mad when people call you out.

by Anonymousreply 37312/05/2013

Exceptionally low.

Now go away, R372.

by Anonymousreply 37412/05/2013

[353] Your mommy(ness) is showing...at 27 I believe the boy is old enough to defend himself without his so call "aquaintances" coming to his rescue on fb and faux moms sticking up for their adopted son.

by Anonymousreply 37512/05/2013

R371 "Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers." said Mr Voltaire. Other than that, there's no point of my pointless bitchery.

R373 Since Robert Pattinson refused to tell me who he shags, do I have a right to sue him for this scam? I want to call him out and demand the truth. He has no right to ruin my life this way. I'm extremely appalled.

by Anonymousreply 37612/05/2013

[353] Mommy I need my diaper changing.

by Anonymousreply 37712/05/2013

[377] ...shhhhh I think his freaky moms would get off on doing just that...

by Anonymousreply 37812/05/2013

R375 What is more morally unacceptable?

A) being the faux moms sticking up for their adopted 27 years old son B) being the spiteful women who secretly hope only bad things would happen to this man and who don't care how his real biological mother might feel knowing there are women around her age hoping for the demise of her son because they are bitter over his factual and fictional love life who surely wouldn't appreciate if somebody was so spiteful towards their son or daughter C) being a grown up making fun of mentally retarded people suffering from fecal and urinary incontinence

by Anonymousreply 37912/05/2013

None of the above [379] being a shit actor is morally unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 38012/05/2013

R380 does it mean good acting is something you value more than human life?

by Anonymousreply 38112/05/2013

[quote]Twihard from the Olden Days.

The Olden Days were fun. Does anybody remember Romantic Fool?

I'm puzzled by the last few posts and exactly what the point is though.

Speaking about the mommy-frauen: even the fan-fraus over at Celebitchy seem to be over Sparkle Boy. It used to be that any Pattinson post would yield hundreds of responses no matter the topic. Now one barely tops out at 50. CB is absolutely overrun by middle aged mommy types so this might spell doom for the continued relevance and viability of Pattinson's career.

The young ones seem to be obsessed with One Direction while the older types are all about Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. It's kind of amazing to see all of the Twilight actors fall by the way side so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 38212/05/2013

R382 I checked the blog and the average number of comments under RP related articles is similar if not higher than the average number of comments from the previous years. Does it mean the popularity of Celebitchy keeps increasing?

by Anonymousreply 38312/05/2013

[381] It means he's a s.h.i.t. actor. If your looking for some philosophical answer to your question (as to the value of human life) all human life is valued....but at the end of the day or 10yrs from now - Bob is still a shit actor.

by Anonymousreply 38412/05/2013

R365, Robbie the hobosexual, how fitting. LOL

by Anonymousreply 38512/05/2013

Do you think the truth about Robert will ever be revealed? Will he come out? Will he be outed? I can see it happening when he's completely forgotten by the public like Wentworth Miller was.

by Anonymousreply 38612/06/2013

R384 Would you swear on your life that his work will never be critically acclaimed and he will never get a relevant award for his acting?

by Anonymousreply 38712/06/2013

So many 'profound' questions, so little time.

R387, try writing a post that isn't phrased as a question. Just once.

by Anonymousreply 38812/06/2013

R388 It seems like most posters in this thread would prefer a world without Robert Pattinson.

by Anonymousreply 38912/06/2013

Pattinson isn't the only one who looks like refried dogshit. Stewart has quietly lost all her looks. Interestingly enough she's starting to look a lot like Jodie Foster.

So, how do the Robsten people feel about Pattinson partying it up with boyfriend Tom Sturridge in London (and Sienna Miller, natch) while the (pregnant) KStew stays home in LA? I have to laugh at the fact that the break up announcement came out 7 MONTHS ago and yet they STILL think these two assholes are not only blissfully in love, but engaged/married and expecting a baby. If you can concoct that fantasy out of thin air you might as well believe pigs can fly and the sky is purple.

by Anonymousreply 39012/06/2013

R390 - I don't see Stew looking more like Jodie than she did a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 39112/06/2013

[quote]Would you swear on your life that his work will never be critically acclaimed and he will never get a relevant award for his acting?

The odds are not in his favor.

[quote]And according to the Daily Fail Robbie departs for London, displaying the physical transformation he's undergone thanks to punishing workouts (guess he forgot to bulk up his lady fingers.

Why can't he work off those child bearing hips?

[quote]Kristen's Camp X-Ray is in dramatic competition at Sundance.

Watching her try to explain the complex political ramifications of Gitmo should be a treat.

by Anonymousreply 39212/06/2013

"Watching her try to explain the complex political ramifications of Gitmo should be a treat." LOL

by Anonymousreply 39312/06/2013

"Dude it's like, fuck *twitch* *lip bite* Gitmo is, like, dude, fuck *mouth breathes* in Cuba or somewhere, shit I don't know, dude *stammer* fuck this"

by Anonymousreply 39412/06/2013

R392 How many pounds do you think he needs to lose in order to work off his hips?

by Anonymousreply 39512/06/2013

It sticks in my throat to say this but KStew is looking decent and even slightly glam for a change. She has clean hair, fashionably styled, and is wearing an actual colour. Is this the new 'Sundance' Stewart?

Meanwhile in London Robbie is looking his usual cranky self -- is it because he couldn't cuddle up next to Tom in the back seat of the cab, like he used to do on group dates with Tom and KStew in the good old days? And what brand of jacket is that? Fangurls are so relieved he's away from the bad LA scene.

by Anonymousreply 39612/06/2013

Stew with a friend who had a launch of her jewelry business.

by Anonymousreply 39712/06/2013

The center part just emphasizes her long face and chin. She looks like she could be related to Rumor Willis.

[quote]Fangurls are so relieved he's away from the bad LA scene.

As if the spoiled, vapid, anorexic whores Sienna hangs with are so much better (and at 32 Sienna is the old crone of that bunch).

by Anonymousreply 39812/06/2013

Stew would look good with shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 39912/06/2013

Do people really think KStew's cheating scandal was a fake? Why would the married director and his now ex-wife agree to participate in that. KStew has a very low likability rating and helping breakup family with young children didn't help. She reads as lesbian to me too, but there are ways of faking straightness that don't involve looking like a lying, cheating, home wrecking whore. I think more likely she's in the early questioning, experimenting stage of her sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 40012/06/2013

"As if the spoiled, vapid, anorexic whores Sienna hangs with are so much better (and at 32 Sienna is the old crone of that bunch)."

I'm curious about London's uber hip hipster wannabes and this rarely comes up on DL, as opposed, for instance, to LA famewhores. R398 expand away on Sienna and Tom's crowd if you feel like it.

by Anonymousreply 40112/06/2013

I agree with that last bit of your post, R400. In fact, I agree with all of it.

HKN's place is getting creepier by the moment.

The Old Twihards (all 10 of them) have been picking apart every detail of that picture at R397. Some of them think it proves that Kristen is pregnant. But she's so tiny that the baby doesn't really show yet.

by Anonymousreply 40212/06/2013

[quote]I'm curious about London's uber hip hipster wannabes and this rarely comes up on DL, as opposed, for instance, to LA famewhores. [R398] expand away on Sienna and Tom's crowd if you feel like it

That crowd includes the Delevingne sisters (Cara and Poppy), Alexa Chung, One Direction's Harry Styles, the Geldof girls, Rita Ora, Mick Jagger's daughter, Georgia May, Florence Welch, etc.

It's kind of pathetic to see Sienna trying to keep up with 20 year old Harry and 21 year old Cara. Sienna and Cara kissing on Instagram? Oy. What a superficial, silly crowd.

[quote]'Sundance' Stewart?

Nope, she's back to the combover and trucker hat.

by Anonymousreply 40312/06/2013

R403, much obliged for the run down. I guess its mostly trust fund kids, with some exceptions. I read somewhere that Sturridge comes from money, but on Wiki his parents are listed as director/actor. What gives? When you transpose Robbie from LA to London I find he looks even more inept and you realize the absolute dumb luck he had landing the Twi$$$ franchise. Anyhow, here's to more London gossip on DL.

by Anonymousreply 40412/07/2013

[quote]the absolute dumb luck he had landing the Twi$$$ franchise

Really. If you're being VERY generous you could say his looks are 'unconventional' or 'quirky.' At worst he's just odd looking or just plain ugly. It certainly was a stretch of dumb luck that he was picked to play a preternaturally beautiful vampire.

Here's more Robbie in London. Keep on making those tard faces!

by Anonymousreply 40512/07/2013

Both Tom and Rob grew up well off.

Tom's parents are actors. His mom was in Brideshead Revisited. She also did a stint on Downton Abbey last year.

by Anonymousreply 40612/07/2013

R382 "Does anybody remember Romantic Fool?"

I sure as hell do. Yeah, she could very well have written the recent cavalcade of bizarre posts.

And second hand embarrassment at the latest pics on R405 link of demented grinning, mouth breathing Robbie showing off his new (and no doubt gifted) jacket. In his posse, do I recognize troubadour pal Marcus Foster, with the beard? I guess he's no longer doing LA gigs for the Twihards.

by Anonymousreply 40712/07/2013

Right about the latest pictures of Rob, R407. In what universe is that considered handsome? I guess years ago when he was Edward and covered in white cake makeup with his hair in spikes, he might have looked--let's see, perhaps mildly attractive.

But now that he's gotten older, his hips have expanded, his face has gotten heavier, and those fish-eyes have gotten more fishy. If things keep going like this, pretty soon he won't be given parts based on his supposed good looks anymore. God knows his handful of obsessed Twihards won't go see his films. They're too busy arguing about his love life.

So who will his audience be?

by Anonymousreply 40812/07/2013

Is anyone else having trouble loading/seeing threads? I can only see ones I've starred or posted in. I'm on an ipad. Sorry off topic.

I can't wait for Kristen to explain CXR at Sundance. Do they only do a few news outlets there or do they have press days? I'm hoping for a press day. What will HKN say when Kristen shows up not pregnant? She miscarried, tragically (probably at the beginning of December around the time Rob left for London. It caused a rift in their relationship and they are trying to work through it. Hopefully they will make it.)

by Anonymousreply 40912/07/2013

There is something wrong with DL, R409. This happens periodically. We just have to wait for the webmaster to log in and fix it!

Sundance has become a huge PR schmoozefest so there would be a lot of press there and Kristen will have to do a lot of interviews explaining her character, the movie and the real life Gitmo. Should be fun!

Is the Robsten brigade upset that Kristen is in LA while Sparkle Boy is off hanging with friends in London? Wasn't that her scene? What is their lame justification as to why she wouldn't accompany her 'boyfriend' to his home town and hang with all his wannabe friends?

Pattinson always looks happiest in groups when he's not required to pretend he's into some female date.

by Anonymousreply 41012/07/2013

This scene is like a metaphor about Rob's current life and career situation. Can you see the similarities?

by Anonymousreply 41112/08/2013

The Robstens are melting down on LChat and Twitter today because it was basically confirmed through a photo on Kristen's friend's Instagram that she and Alicia are a couple (they gifted a present together to one of her friends). Interesting day. I wonder if this is part of a strategy by Kristen's PR to test the waters ahead of Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 41212/08/2013

[quote]it was basically confirmed through a photo on Kristen's friend's Instagram that she and Alicia are a couple (they gifted a present together to one of her friends).

I'm not sure how that confirms that she's gay (even though I believe she is).

Hollywood Life and The Daily Fail have articles up today about how Pattinson has 'invited Kristen to London for the holidays' blah blah blah, same old Robsten story. I wonder if these stories attract that many hits? Every time I see one I think - who cares? Who cares enough about these people anymore? How many Twihards are actually out there?

by Anonymousreply 41312/09/2013

R413, you forget the power of useless, neglected, bored out of their minds housewives. the same broads who put that crap book, 50 Shades of Grey, on the best sellers list.

by Anonymousreply 41412/09/2013

Are his feet also delicate looking as his hands?

by Anonymousreply 41512/09/2013

It would appear to be so, R415.

by Anonymousreply 41612/09/2013

R412. Link please.

by Anonymousreply 41712/09/2013

His feet look like his face. Or his face looks like his feet.

by Anonymousreply 41812/09/2013

Do you think he has too many moles?

by Anonymousreply 41912/09/2013

KStew was so tired of this wussy, pussy. She loved getting her hands (and mouth) on my fresh, English cucumber! Bet she misses it still, the little whore.

by Anonymousreply 42012/10/2013

Dear and missed Rupert, I'm afraid Kstew has exchanged cucumbers for bunnies… for now.

by Anonymousreply 42112/10/2013

Maybe it's a bellwether or maybe it means nothing at all, but looking at IMDB's Top 100 Stars of 2013 - Pattinson has fallen off the list completely (he was number 33 last year) and Kristen Stewart is now 68 (last year she was 10).

I think a great deal of that fan-frau, middle aged mom demo has switched over to Benedict Cumberbatch as their quirky heartthrob de jour.

by Anonymousreply 42212/10/2013

Why are earth does she continue to even be in the top 100 of ANYTHING except most annoying twats on earth

by Anonymousreply 42312/10/2013

I guess the constant PR, 100's of magazine covers and stupid quotes haven't been totally for naught. Of course this is IMDB so it's based on message board traffic, searches, etc. But it is interesting to note that in the beginning of Twilight, Pattinson was the major draw but his star has almost completely faded. Stewart is still riding on negative attention.

Anna Kendrick, who IS in the top 10, will be the only Twilight cast member with a real career.

by Anonymousreply 42412/10/2013

If Kristen and Pattinson came out they might do better.

by Anonymousreply 42512/10/2013

Do you think this really happened or did he make it up?

by Anonymousreply 42612/10/2013

Cumberbatch looks like an alien, why is he popular with fan girls?

by Anonymousreply 42712/10/2013

I don't understand either, R427. But there is no doubt he's more popular than Pattinson these days. His fans are absolutely obsessive and when he was on a late night talk show a while back, the audience was made up a lot of middle aged Twilight mom types, so I can only assume a lot of that fanbase have moved on. The HKN hardcore crowd seem to be the minority.

I know for the fraus in my office, Twilight is a distant memory. Now it's about One Direction, Hunger Games and things like that.

by Anonymousreply 42812/10/2013

And just take a look at the hundreds of posts in the Cumberbatch and Hiddleston threads here on DL for proof.

by Anonymousreply 42912/10/2013

R424 Look at it this way, how many active fan sites, blogs and social media fan accounts does Anna Kendrick have? Try to search Anna Kendrick on Google News and compare her numbers with Robert Pattinson. The fans have no reason to search him on IMDB or discuss him on their message boards with so many media outlets out there that write about him. Robsessed alone has reached over 70 million views and 50 million visitors. Despite having no movie out this year, he's among the most searched celebrities on Yahoo. At this moment, Benedict Cumberbatch has 36,900 results on Google News while Robert Pattinson has 63,000 although the last time he was promoting a movie was over a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 43012/10/2013

Robert Pattinson has also been famous for a lot longer and been attached to a giant franchise. Cumberbatch hasn't reached that level yet.

Robsessed is a niche sit, yes? So it's attracting a small number of people many many times a day.

No matter how you look at it, you can see how trends are shifting. Pattinson just doesn't have it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 43112/10/2013

[quote]At this moment, Benedict Cumberbatch has 36,900 results on Google News while Robert Pattinson has 63,000 although the last time he was promoting a movie was over a year ago.

And almost every item that comes up is something to do with the stupid, past it's expiration date, "Robsten" news.

by Anonymousreply 43212/10/2013

Pattinson and Stewart both seem to be signing up for lots of B-level indie movies. I just don't see any of these films getting out of VOD hell.

[quote]Juliette Binoche, Tim Roth and Robert Pattinson are attached to “The Childhood of a Leader,” a new drama directed by Brady Corbet, Variety has learned.

I don't see the fans remaining loyal when these kinds of movies will never make their tiny flyover theater.

by Anonymousreply 43312/10/2013

R433

If they get good reviews in these little indy movies people might start thinking of them as real actors. They could eventually get the prestigious academy award type stuff. I imagine that's what they are hoping for. Also they probably want to play different types of roles.

by Anonymousreply 43412/10/2013

Kristen was just named the face of Chanel's Meteirs collection (Tilda Swinton was the face last year).

by Anonymousreply 43512/10/2013

I don't think that's possible for ol' Constipated Face and Blinky McLip bite, R434.

They have a whole host of sucky indie performances under their belts already.

by Anonymousreply 43612/10/2013

Judging by this look, Chanel despises her.

by Anonymousreply 43712/10/2013

[quote]The fans have no reason to search him on IMDB or discuss him on their message boards with so many media outlets out there that write about him.

[quote]At this moment, Benedict Cumberbatch has 36,900 results on Google News while Robert Pattinson has 63,000 although the last time he was promoting a movie was over a year ago.

Your logic doesn't really hold water. Kristen currently has over 70,000 news results and just as many fan sites as Pattinson but for some reason she's still on the IMDB list. And Jennifer Lawrence, number one on this list, has a whopping 97,000 Google News results.

by Anonymousreply 43812/10/2013

She looks like she's had the Munchies a lot lately.

by Anonymousreply 43912/10/2013

There's nothing right about this. You used to be able to say she cleaned up well. Now she doesn't even do that.

by Anonymousreply 44012/11/2013

Stew has more chemistry with Dakota than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 44112/11/2013

The rest of the pictures are even worse. Kristen has really grown up to be a mousy, unattractive girl. Too many drugs.

by Anonymousreply 44212/11/2013

I bet Dakota and Kristen hooked up at the hotel afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 44312/11/2013

jesus, she looks awful. the pose, the outfit, and that tacky ass tattoo. what the fuck kind of look was she going for? Butch Trailer Trash Hillbilly Couture?

by Anonymousreply 44412/11/2013

That tattoo is hideous and tres butch. Wonder if she did get it because it's very similar to her butchy, little pal, Alicia Cargile.

by Anonymousreply 44512/11/2013

The Chanel/Dallas collection.

Just picture Kristen in a cowboy hat or Indian headdress.

Dear lord, Kunty Karl has lost his damn mind.

by Anonymousreply 44612/11/2013

Nobody cares about Robert in the UK anymore, it's all about Tom Daley now.

by Anonymousreply 44712/11/2013

Rob sure knows how to pick'em. The latest project to which he is 'attached', "The Childhood of a Leader," is based on a short story by Jean-Paul Sartre, dontcha know.

"A tale of the mental progress of a boy named Lucien Fleurier from around age 4 to his early adulthood. Lucien, the son of a rich industrialist, searches for identity and meaning in order to find out “what’s wrong” with him. He journeys from Freudian psychoanalysis and being a one-time sexual partner of a paederast poet, to finally becoming part of a Fascist youth organization and killing a Jewish man who is reading l’Humanité, with his friends."

If this movie is ever made, it holds promise for so many more tard faces.

by Anonymousreply 44812/11/2013

I can't believe that Kristen is the new imagen of Chanel.

by Anonymousreply 44912/11/2013

R448

That's sure get asses in the seats.

by Anonymousreply 45012/11/2013

HKN still swears that Kristen is pregnant. Her followers see a 'bump' in the latest Chanel photos.

Their delusion somehow fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 45112/12/2013

R451

They see a bump in the mid-riff shirt? That is some kind of special delusion. Isn't she supposed to be like 5 months a long now? A tiny woman like her would start showing early. I've known some tall (6 foot) women who didn't show at five months but KStew is tiny.

by Anonymousreply 45212/12/2013

Is this hairdo fashionable or not?

by Anonymousreply 45312/12/2013

Not.

He looks like a sleazy 45-year-old gambler.

by Anonymousreply 45412/12/2013

and is this hairdo fashionable or not?

by Anonymousreply 45512/12/2013

yes, better!

by Anonymousreply 45612/12/2013

R453/455 = Kristen's fatso, queer, hairdresser hanger-on, CJ Romero.

by Anonymousreply 45712/12/2013

Kristen's fans can't wear Chanel, they don't carry big grandma sizes.

by Anonymousreply 45812/12/2013

Stew has looked the same for the past year.

by Anonymousreply 45912/12/2013

R457 And is this haircut fashionable or not? Should he get it again?

by Anonymousreply 46012/13/2013

"HKN still swears that Kristen is pregnant. Her followers see a 'bump' in the latest Chanel photos."

She has gained a little weight, which must have the Chanel people frothing at the mouth with outrage. She's so tiny and small-boned, even five pounds will totally change her porportions.

by Anonymousreply 46112/13/2013

HKN = Delirious Tremens

On another note. I can't believe what my eyes have just read. Has Rob got his balls back? He must be really fed up of Miss Stewart and Robsten and Robsteners.

by Anonymousreply 46212/13/2013

R461 That's what she gets for being lazy. When you are a celeb and you go out with a cropped shirt on, and you know you're going to be the face of a famous fashion brand, you should at least have a body for it. I think it shows that KS is thin (but not too thin) but there isn't much definition. And she's only 23 and you can tell based on her waist alone she doesn't work out. These are the easiest years to have a nice looking body and if she wants to be the face of Chanel, people are going to have higher expectations and compare her to the other models and faces of Chanel.

RPatz was slammed for his body and called fat two years ago based on the pictures taken during his free time but even he made sure to get a body comparable to other models of Dior once he became their face. He could have said he's lanky and small-boned (just look at his hands) and five pounds can totally change his proportions but if he'd shown up with a beer belly, he'd be treated much harshly than her.

by Anonymousreply 46312/13/2013

[quote]he made sure to get a body comparable to other models of Dior once he became their face. He could have said he's lanky and small-boned (just look at his hands) and five pounds can totally change his proportions but if he'd shown up with a beer belly, he'd be treated much harshly than her.

Are you out of your ever loving mind? Pattinson has a body "comparable to other models?" Um, no he doesn't and he never has. The FEMALE model was naked in that Dior commercial. Robbie's body was covered from head to toe. The most he showed was his shoulder! He was wearing a suit. Even the scene in the pool showed nothing. Then fast forward to candids of Sparkle Boy's skinny calves and non existent arms while supposedly hitting the gym daily. It's too early in the morning to start delivering bullshit and stan justifications.

Pattinson has been consistently slammed (and rightfully so) for having a flabby, pudgy body with ZERO muscle tone. He's shaped like a limp noodle.

Not to say Kristen Stewart is any better. She's skinny fat and those Chanel pictures show she has no waist and zero muscle. She'll end up pudgy in middle age for sure. She should slim down to the weight she was during those beach scenes from Breaking Dawn if she wants to be a permanent mocktress like Rachel Bilson or Kate Bosworth.

by Anonymousreply 46412/13/2013

R464 Sorry, I didn't know this is how flabby, pudgy bodies with ZERO muscle tone that are shaped like a limp noodle look like these days. I won't get fooled again.

by Anonymousreply 46512/13/2013

R464 Are you sure he was covered in every scene because of his pudgy body? Is it my imagination or is Dior Homme model Oleg Antosik skinnier and flabbier than RP?

by Anonymousreply 46612/13/2013

No muscle tone at all. Keep trying.

by Anonymousreply 46712/13/2013

R467 I will. How come he's able to move properly without any muscle tone at all?

"The primary purpose of muscle tone (as per its real definition) is to keep your muscles primed and ready for action. The always activated state of partial contraction maintains balance and posture, and it also functions as a safety mechanism that allows for a quick, unconscious muscle reflex reaction to any sudden muscle fiber stretch. Think about how your head automatically jerks up straight when you are falling asleep in a sitting position. That is an unconscious reflex reaction that is made possible by the presence of muscle tone. Muscle tone also generates heat and keeps your muscles healthy. If the nerve to a particular muscle is damaged, it may no longer be able to stimulate the muscle contractions necessary to maintain muscle tone and the muscle will become flaccid and eventually it will deteriorate."

by Anonymousreply 46812/13/2013

You're the fuckwit posting retarded questions about his hairdo.

I think a Twilight Moms board is more your speed, R468.

by Anonymousreply 46912/13/2013

R469 Send me a link to a Twilight Moms board

by Anonymousreply 47012/13/2013

The pic on the left in R465 = Gay Face for DAYS!!!

by Anonymousreply 47112/13/2013

467, I'm kinda fond of him. And you're right. He keeps going to that fucking gym and not a fucking thing is happening. He got skinnier. That's it. The trainer must suck or he's not doing it right (probably the latter). 468, is a high order troll. That's where you're so good at trolling that you don't even realize that you're doing it to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 47212/13/2013

R471 Don't pay him any compliments unless you want to be accused of being his mom. Being gay is a privilege and some people here believe he doesn't deserve any privileges.

by Anonymousreply 47312/13/2013

R473 flicks her bean to a sparkling Edward Cullen dildo every night.

Tired of this trolling rancid twat.

by Anonymousreply 47412/13/2013

Inspirational Quote of the Day:

[quote]Thank you for the comment about the skin on her tummy being tighter...I noticed something, but I was having a hard time describing what I was seeing. But that's exactly it! The skin is starting to tighten around the baby! omg...getting teary eyed!

by Anonymousreply 47512/14/2013

R461, she hasn't even gained any weight. She;s the same size she was a year ago. She was skinnier in summer 2012 but then gained.

by Anonymousreply 47612/14/2013

Is there a reason why he often stands like this? Could it be the reason why Kristen Stewart broke up with him?

by Anonymousreply 47712/14/2013

Twilight star Kristen Stewart was an inspiration for actor James Franco's book on the sexual merry-go-round of Tinseltown. In the book Actors Anonymous: A Novel, Franco's scribbling "mixes memoir with pure fiction". One account refers to a 17-year-old actress called Cent who stars in a teenage vampire film because she is sleeping with the producer.

by Anonymousreply 47812/15/2013

How many more days ...

...until we see Patsy on set in his flowing Lawrence robes? Twitards are all atwitter.

Peter O'T decided he didn't want to stick around to witness this shitfest.

by Anonymousreply 47912/16/2013

Yeah, that was certainly bad timing. The comparisons won't be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 48012/16/2013

R479 I think you hope Patsy won't stick around either and you count the days until you see him following Peter O'T's steps. Preferably before the shooting of QOTD. Don't be shy to admit it Gertrude!

by Anonymousreply 48112/16/2013

[481] Why do you keep going on about his death?

by Anonymousreply 48212/16/2013

Because R481 is a annoyingly, idiotic troll.

by Anonymousreply 48312/16/2013

Oh I get that, I just find it amusing that this person keeps equating not being a fan to wanting someone dead, clearly means the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 48412/16/2013

R484 Is there a point of pretending that you care whether he's dead or alive? If you are not a fan and you don't know him either, it shouldn't even matter to you. If it doesn't matter to you and his existence might ruin some potential movie experience for you, it's logical to wish such obstacle would stop existing. Nobody tried to deny this accusation anyway. Their silence gives consent. It's just the fake morals that prevent everyone from saying it aloud because it's not politically correct.

by Anonymousreply 48512/17/2013

[quote]If it doesn't matter to you and his existence might ruin some potential movie experience for you, it's logical to wish such obstacle would stop existing.

Yes, because the next logical conclusion of "he's a shitty actor who shouldn't be cast in a toothpaste commercial, much less a movie" is of course: death by firing squad.

If you live in North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 48612/17/2013

Shit. This is actually getting boring now.

by Anonymousreply 48712/17/2013

[quote]Shit. This is actually getting boring now.

I don't think anybody really cares about them anymore. It was one thing when they were shoved down the public's throat and you couldn't escape the Twilight/Robsten showmance onslaught. Now? They've pretty much disappeared into indie hell. Even their attempts at publicity (the Dior/Chanel stuff) have fallen flat and it looks like their careers have not turned out how some thought they would and other stars (Jennifer Lawrence, the million Brit/Aus actors floating around) have stolen all of their thunder.

by Anonymousreply 48812/17/2013

Pattinson and Stewart have always been boring. To me, anyway. Everytime I hear them speak with those dull, flat, monotone voices, I literally feel my attention span getting smaller and smaller. Doesn't matter if they are reading lines or being 'spontaneous' in an interview, it's all the same.

The only thing that keeps me interested would be the monumental levels of delusion generated by their aging fans.

That, and the occasional mistake. You know. The kind of mistake that happens when someone sleeps with a producer.

Honestly, though, what I'm waiting for at the moment is for Kristen to come out. I'm giving her maybe two years, maximum. As for Pattinson, he's about as interesting as a loaf of sandwich bread, so I'm not expecting much of anything from him when it come to his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 48912/17/2013

It won't be boring when kstew attempts to explain Guantanamo and possibly talk policy at Sundance! Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 49012/17/2013

I'm in it for the bat-shit crazy fans and their ridiculous obsession, but sadly there is less and less every day. I'm holding out for when they realise there is no pregnancy and (hopefully) it comes out conclusively that there never was one. Or til they outright insult their fans in public. Or til they come out. And for what r490 said.

Actually, quite a lot to look forward to!!

by Anonymousreply 49112/17/2013

The fandom is getting shit boring because these two are fucking boring as well. But yes, I am holding out for Guantanamo inspired fuckery. And maybe more of Rob talking about how he doesn't understand the film he's in. And I want new significant others/beards. Then I'll feel better about lingering here and on one other.. atomic... place.

by Anonymousreply 49212/18/2013

R489 This is what happens when your life becomes so boring that you resort to listening to some dull, flat, monotone voices that make you literally feel your attention span getting smaller and smaller. The fact that you used the word "everytime" to express yourself should be alarming.

If someone as interesting as loaf of sandwich bread makes you listen to his interviews and follow his news and fandom, what does it say about you? You should seek the light! Take the loaf of sandwich bread as an example. He goes out and enjoys his life instead of watching some "spontaneous" interviews and complaining about them later.

by Anonymousreply 49312/18/2013

R493, you are a credit to Twilight grandmothers everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 49412/18/2013

New pic of Robert in London. Not a good look. Not good at all.

by Anonymousreply 49512/18/2013

R495 That is correct. No cell phone in this world is able to capture his real beauty.

by Anonymousreply 49612/18/2013

R486 Death by firing squad is a form of execution that is not legal in the country where he lives so this argument is not valid unless you consider taking an illegal route but I believe the haters are too afraid to break the law this way so there's no way I'd ever make such absurd conclusion.

This is the logical conclusion:

1. Can you deny that you don't like him, aren't his fan or friend and therefore you don't care whether he's dead or alive? The answer is you can't deny it therefore your indifference already gives a pass to all potential outcomes, which includes him being dead.

2.You think he shouldn't be cast in a toothpaste commercial, much less a movie which means you approve and support and outcome when his career and life end up being a failure.

3. Since you want his career to fail, it means you approve of the stress he would be put under if your preferred scenario came to life. The stress that can cause and contribute to plenty of potentially deadly illnesses such stroke,cardiovascular diseases, various types of cancer or clinical depression.

In conclusion, you wish and approve of a situation that could easily lead to a chain reaction of events that could eventually lead to his demise. And that's all because you can neither tolerate nor ignore his movies and persona no matter how hard you try to fight your infatuation with him so if you're too weak to remove yourself from the situation, you hope he will be removed. You should be at least honest enough to admit since you made no attempt to deny it.

by Anonymousreply 49712/18/2013

R495

But but but.....Rob shouldn't be with his 'pregnant girlfriend'??

by Anonymousreply 49812/18/2013

Does he ever change his clothes?

by Anonymousreply 49912/18/2013

Will the pompous ass at R493, R497, etc please pack his or her bags and go away?

Your pseudo-psychology is getting old. Fast.

by Anonymousreply 50012/18/2013

I second R500.

by Anonymousreply 50112/18/2013

Oh my Goddddd,

r497 - you are an idiot. I really dislike you, but I do not wish you dead, because that is not how people think, despite your delusions. I feel bad for you that you clearly are wishing the death of every person you don't like. What a sad example of a human being.

I don't wish you dead but I certainly wish you lost the ability to type.

by Anonymousreply 50212/18/2013

For real, this feels like a Gossip Cop board not DL. What the hell happened to you gays?

by Anonymousreply 50312/18/2013

Hopefully the obsession with Robert & Kristen is dying out.

At least now we have Tom Daley & DLB to talk about instead.

by Anonymousreply 50412/19/2013

[quote]Hopefully the obsession with Robert & Kristen is dying out.

Tell that to their fans. According to them, Robert is still the most popular man in Hollywood--every director, every woman, everyone in general wants him.

As for Kristen, she is the shy, delicate flower who is too gentle for the harsh glare of Hollywood. That's why she's chosen to stay home to be the nurturing girlfriend/mother.

Yet, according to her fans, everyone in Hollywood wants her, too.

In other words, they are at the peak of their popularity right now. More popular than ever before!

by Anonymousreply 50512/19/2013

R502 I don't dislike anyone so you don't have to feel bad for me. Lots of celebrities don't interest me but I still wish them the best.

You can protest but it's not like you denied it by simply stating that you don't want him to die.

How do people think? Do they dislike random people and hope they would fail at everything they like? If they do, their hopes are right under death wishes on the scale of hate. I doubt this is how most people think. Only the ones who want to but can't get him out of their heads hold a grudge against him and hope bad things would happen to him. Can you deny it? Losing his career in his twenties or early thirties is pretty bad. Isn't it what you've been hoping for?

by Anonymousreply 50712/20/2013

I'm going to bring out the old DL cliche: Die in grease fire, R507 (obviously this will OFFEND you GREATLY.)

You are a trolling cunt and everybody is sick of you. This is DL, we are bitchy and mean about celebrities. Go back to your little fan-fraus at People or wherever the fuck you came from.

Go fuck your Edward Cullen dildo and cuddle with your Edward Cullen pillows and cream your XXXL panties over your Twilight DVDS.

But get the fuck off DL.

by Anonymousreply 50812/20/2013

R502, etc, came here to convert via what she believes to be 'deep' philosophies about life along with 'insightful' questions.

In reality she's a mature Twihard who can't let go of the fantasy. She's in love with Robert Pattinson and will defend him to the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 50912/20/2013

You mean r460/r481/r485/r493/r497/r507

Interestingly she never appears prior to r460 where she tests the waters with an inane question, before going full-on psycho. Funny that she thinks she wouldn't get noticed for what she is. Come on fan-frau, you should have have lurked a bit beore you tried.

by Anonymousreply 51012/20/2013

R508 Don't worry. I already forgave you. This is a very stressful time of the year, it's extra hard for the people with inner turmoils. Being considerate and tolerant is the least I can be.

The header says: DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery. Are you trying to claim that Robert Pattinson is not gay and my rants are anything but pointless bitchery? Don't make me laugh. So what if I don't wish failure to anyone? I don't see it written anywhere that I have to. Dataloungers are a tolerant bunch after all.

Speaking of Edward Cullen dildo, I can highly recommend it. It's an excellent stress reliever that would do you wonders. Try it once and you won't ever want to take it out. It's such a convenient gift idea too.

R509 I came here to convert and defend him by pointing out that you wish his failure and demise...fascinating theory. I'm going to think about it!

R510 That's all? The list should be MUCH longer. You didn't include the posts that I'm most proud of.

by Anonymousreply 51112/20/2013

Just ignore her. No one respond to her and she will go away .

by Anonymousreply 51212/20/2013

Ignore the poor old Twihard who fancies herself an intellectual?

by Anonymousreply 51312/20/2013

Yes, ignore the fanfrau.

by Anonymousreply 51412/20/2013

I would respect Robert Pattinson if he would do something interesting, like come out as gay or bi. But unless he does, he has no significance.

And I also dislike the fact that he's been selected to appear in the new movie about Lawrence of Arabia. Of all people to play this role, why was he chosen?

by Anonymousreply 51512/21/2013

TE Lawrence was a limp noodle asexual repressed gay virgin, name one other guy who can play that more convincingly than Robert.

by Anonymousreply 51612/21/2013

Lawrence's Bedouin lover was named Ahmad. I wonder if the script includes him?

by Anonymousreply 51712/21/2013

[quote]TE Lawrence was a limp noodle asexual repressed gay virgin, name one other guy who can play that more convincingly than Robert.

I think the consensus is that Peter O'Toole was that person.

The movie is a bio-pic of Gertrude Bell NOT Lawrence so I doubt they are going to dig very deep into his character.

by Anonymousreply 51812/21/2013

Christ if Pattinson is playing Lawrence then they surely aren't going to be looking very deeply into anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 51912/21/2013

Well, from what I can tell, it looks like he's going to be more of a stick-figure-type Lawrence, who's supposed to look good in flowing robes riding on camels and all that. And since his acting is as flat as a piece of wood (as one of the more popular movie critics once said), he should fit the part perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 52012/21/2013

Even if it is not a direct remake of Lawrence of Arabia and is more a biography of Bell and her friendship with Lawrence, they are still asking for trouble. The 2 characters will still get compared and the public will go in expecting to see a Lawrence in the vein of Peter O'Toole.

by Anonymousreply 52112/21/2013

To add to your enjoyment, James Franco is rumored to be part of the distribution.

by Anonymousreply 52212/21/2013

Wonder how Franco & Pattinson will get along?

2 possibly closeted queens on one set.

by Anonymousreply 52312/21/2013

Box office poison X 3.

[quote]2 possibly closeted queens on one set.

It will be a race to see who's the REAL queen of the desert.

by Anonymousreply 52412/21/2013

The fact that they are calling this movie "Queen of the Desert" will make it an even bigger joke. Presumably it is meant to refer to the Gertrude Bell character, but with Pattinson and Franco in it, Herzog better be prepared for the other interpretations...

by Anonymousreply 52512/21/2013

Did you know that there is a gay Queen of Amman Jordan? And according to him, the gay scene in Jordan is happening.

[quote]Matt is out at a popular spot called Books @ Cafe. That’s because the co-owner is 45-year-old Madian Aljazeera, the self-proclaimed “Queen of all Amman.”

So James and Robert just might feel right at home there, afterall.

by Anonymousreply 52612/21/2013

New pictures of Kristen and Alannah (or is that Alicia?) and someone else in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 52712/23/2013

And meanwhile, the lunatic Robsteners from HKN thinking that their happy 'couple' were going to spend Christmas together in England....

by Anonymousreply 52812/23/2013

I was just going to say. The fraus don't think there is anything unusual with Pattinson spending the month in London while his wife/girlfriend/baby mama hangs out with her lesbo crew in LA?

Do their own husbands spend weeks a continent away for no discernible reason? And yet they still cling to the fact Kristen and Rob are together. 8 fucking months since they've been spotted as a couple.

When the showmance was still an actual thing I don't think I would have ever believed that their lunatic fans would have continued to spin ridiculous fantasies a year out from Twilight and months since a break up announcement came out. And with zero pictures of romantic date nights, blurry pap shots and breathless fan tweets. At least you could say their fantasies were being fed by SOMETHING during those years.

I actually thought the fans would flounce away angrily as either Stewart or Pattinson would be 'blamed' for the break up and the happily ever after dream would dissipate into betrayal (something you know these housebound losers know something about).

This reaction - complete denial of reality, is something I wasn't really expecting.

by Anonymousreply 52912/23/2013

R529, I'm waiting for how they will explain New Year's Eve apart. After all, they always spent it 'together' during the fauxmance, at Summit's expense no less.

by Anonymousreply 53012/23/2013

R530, I'm wondering at what point do the damaged few finally give up.

But if I were to guess what they'll say about New Year's - well if there are no pictures they'll just assume Rob and Kristen are together somewhere celebrating 'privately.'

Because that seems to be the excuse for everything, only now taken to the far extreme. It used to be - they don't show PDA because they are 'private.' And now it's 'they don't get photographed together' because they're so 'private.' But with that excuse you really could justify or rationalize anything.

They've taken the whole thing on it's head - the absence of proof proves their argument. Or so they believe.

by Anonymousreply 53112/23/2013

I enjoy the fact that most people seem to have forgotten these two exist.

by Anonymousreply 53212/23/2013

At this point, I think the only way they'll give up on this stupid robsten fantasy is if Pattinson or Stewart passes away. They'll have no choice if one of them is dead. Although these crazy women are so mentally ill that some will think thwy faked their death so they could be together in "private" Lol Insanity has no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 53312/23/2013

[quote]They've taken the whole thing on it's head - the absence of proof proves their argument. Or so they believe.

So true.

Just take a look at the conspiracy theories over at HKN's place. Here's one response to the recent pics of Kristen out in LA recently:

[quote]I just do not think the pictures are recent. I think they date back a few months and they do not know where Rob or Kristen are, not really! For all we know they shipped out to another destination all together and will not exactly be the first to clue the press in. I think that this is what you call a new way to begin a nasty new story for the press because they do not know where Kristen really is. If I were Kristen, I would be doing all kinds of things to be out of sight right now, because I think she is growing and wants to enjoy her vacation with Rob

There simply are no words. The thinking is so warped that's it's beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 53412/24/2013

Jesus.

Take out the first "recent" before "pics of Kristen" and "that's" should be "that" in the last line.

by Anonymousreply 53512/24/2013

Kristen is dykier than ever, like she's through with even appearing to be straight.

She's also put on a bit of weight.

by Anonymousreply 53612/24/2013

Robbie has been snapped in a London pub on Xmas eve, as in past years, so all is well with the world.

by Anonymousreply 53712/24/2013

I don't see any recent weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 53812/24/2013

He looks, quite, um, 'special' there - if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 53912/24/2013

R539 Do you mean he looks mentally retarded?

by Anonymousreply 54012/25/2013

The lunatics at HKN think that the recent pics of Kristen in LA are fake and that their 'happy couple' are just 'playing ninja'.

by Anonymousreply 54112/25/2013

Because the paps care enough to fake photos? In reality Robsten as a story ceased to be a money generator months ago. But to these freaks Rob and Kristen are somehow bigger than Elvis and the most important celebrities in the universe.

by Anonymousreply 54212/25/2013

I'm waiting for the reactions of the Twitards next year to the reviews that Rob will get for playing Lawrence of Arabia. They better prepare themselves, because the comparisons to O'Toole are not going to be pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 54312/25/2013

HKN's followers think the latest pictures of Kristen are 'old' because her stomach would be much bigger by now.

They actually still believe that the paps are on a campaign to trick the fans.

Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 54412/26/2013

They are paranoid about a certain paparazzi called 'Rolando' who wants to hide that Kristen and Rob are together and nice.

All is a big conspiration.

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 54512/26/2013

What are they gonna say about her stomach when she's pictured at Sundance events?

by Anonymousreply 54612/26/2013

They're not talking about TGC pregnancy anymore…. well, till next year! Be ready, next year there will be a new robsten pregnancy and most probably a new secret wedding!

by Anonymousreply 54712/26/2013

Will Kristen be joining Robert on the set of "QUEEN OF THE DESERT"?

If not, some of his male castmates will keep him company.

by Anonymousreply 54812/26/2013

Fangurls hope this isn't true, but it would appear that The Rover won't be released until July 31. They are praying for early trailers.

by Anonymousreply 54912/27/2013

Alright, which one of you was it? My expose manuscript on the fandom is going to Little Brown in the fall. Don't blow this for me.

by Anonymousreply 55012/27/2013

Would you mind translating your post, R550?

by Anonymousreply 55112/27/2013

From what I can decipher, it appears that R550 claims that he has been writing some sort of psychological study of the obsessive nature of the Twihard fans.

by Anonymousreply 55212/27/2013

R549 Why would they? Animal Kingdom was released on August 13. Wintertime is the best time for Australian movie premieres.

You all seem to be so sure of everything, underestimating people. Pride comes before the fall. Let's hope some of your comments won't make you look completely stupid one day.

by Anonymousreply 55312/28/2013

[quote]Wintertime is the best time for Australian movie premieres.

What on earth gave you that impression?

by Anonymousreply 55412/28/2013

R554 The box office numbers of the most successful Australian movies released in the recent years? Most of them had an Australian premiere around August...

by Anonymousreply 55512/28/2013

[quote]Let's hope some of your comments won't make you look completely stupid one day.

Chill out, R553. This is Datalounge. We're just having fun.

Why so serious all the time?

by Anonymousreply 55612/28/2013

r55 If your theory was correct then ALL movies released in winter would have a higher success rate than the ones released in summer - not just the good ones. And ones with those two clunkers in them are guaranteed not to be good ones. You can protest all you want, but apart from Twilight (which was crap to the discerning viewer) their movies have not made any money.

by Anonymousreply 55712/28/2013

R557 Remember Me had a budget $16 million and the ww box office number was over $56 million. Water For Elephants had a budget $38 million, the ww BO number was over $117 million. These numbers don't include the DVD sales.

For comparison, American Hustle with Jennifer Lawrence had a budget $40 millions and so far the worldwide BO number is over $48 millions. It's only USA and Australia but considering the huge exposure she's been receiving this month due to her other movie, it's not like WFE with a similar budget did worse.

You are the one who protest, not me. I'm not the one who decided to write off all of his upcoming movies and automatically underestimate the directors like Herzog, Michod or Cronenberg because you can't image a world in which Robert Pattinson has a commercial, let alone critical success. I'm not naive enough to think all these movies will be blockbusters or cause some miracle on the independent or mainstream scene but I would never dare to say that every movie with RP is guaranteed to be not good.

by Anonymousreply 55812/29/2013

[quote]For comparison, American Hustle with Jennifer Lawrence had a budget $40 millions and so far the worldwide BO number is over $48 millions.

Your comparison is full of shit. American Hustle has been out for about a week. So in ONE week it's already made back it's budget and it's expected to make $100 million in the US ALONE. Could be more depending on how it does at the Oscars. It's already outpacing Silver Linings Playbook which went on to make over $236 million WW. And yet you're comparing this to the insipid, already been forgotten, Water for Elephants? Nice try.

[quote]I'm not naive enough to think all these movies will be blockbusters or cause some miracle on the independent or mainstream scene but I would never dare to say that every movie with RP is guaranteed to be not good.

Considering his track record, it's a good guess. All of his other films have been panned, have middling or absolutely horrible RT scores and more importantly, his acting, no matter the movie, no matter the role, SUCK. End. Of. Story.

And as a parting aside. Get better taste. You can easily fine better actors than Robert Pattinson at your local community theater group.

by Anonymousreply 55912/29/2013

[quote]The box office numbers of the most successful Australian movies released in the recent years? Most of them had an Australian premiere around August...

Except nobody cares about 'the most successful Australian movies.' And here in the US, releasing your film in August is a good sign (not always, but mostly) it's a piece of shit. August in the rest of the world is typically a dumping ground for crap.

by Anonymousreply 56012/29/2013

[quote]Water For Elephants had a budget $38 million, the ww BO number was over $117 million. These numbers don't include the DVD sales.

[quote]For comparison, American Hustle with Jennifer Lawrence had a budget $40 millions and so far the worldwide BO number is over $48 millions. It's only USA and Australia but considering the huge exposure she's been receiving this month due to her other movie, it's not like WFE with a similar budget did worse.

And your example continues to fall apart, R558, as American Hustle is now up to $60 million domestically, and this is only its first week in wide release. Which is more than your Water for Elephants made in its ENTIRE run.

Thanks for playing Twihard. Sparkle Boy is a flop.

by Anonymousreply 56112/29/2013

Kristen Stewart has been out to pump gas.... Without her girlfriend. Those two are attached to the hip.

by Anonymousreply 56212/29/2013

I guess this is also not enough proof that Kristen and Rob are NOT nestled somewhere enjoying some kind of romantic vacation before New Year's Eve?

Last year there was photographic proof that these two fuckwads were in the last stages of their showmance and were actually in England together for New Year's.

But now...

Are the fan pics of Pattinson in London and the X17 shots of Kristen in LA 'fake' too?

It's a conspiracy more intricate than the Kennedy assassination!

by Anonymousreply 56312/29/2013

Funny you should ask, R563. The gas pumping pictures are fake just like the recent ones where she was drinking coffee with her friends in LA.

And for proof, here is one Twitard's brilliant theory:

[quote]I repeat, the paparazzi do not know where Kristen is. SO ALL THESE OLD SHOTS MAKE THEM WHAT----MONEY! I AM AMAZED AT THE FACT THEY JUST KEEP ON USING OLD PICTURES--I GUESSTHEY THINK WE ARE REALLY STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 56412/29/2013

Isn't Robert supposed to start shooting "Queen of the Desert" soon?

by Anonymousreply 56512/29/2013

[quote]Sparkle Boy is a flop.

He has no talent. Try thinking about him pulling off a role like, let's say for example, Aaron Paul in Breaking Bad. Or what about the guy who plays Russo in House of Cards? No way could Pattinson carry roles like that.

by Anonymousreply 56612/29/2013

Amazing how the paparazzi never faked pictures of Pattinson and Stewart together.

But all of a sudden there's a giant tabloid conspiracy to fake pictures of Kristen Stewart. Never mind that I've never in my life heard of paps faking pictures. But the Twihards - going from the Kristmas in July pictures onward, seem to think half the shots of Kristen are fakes. That's some sick delusion. And at this point, I'm not sure what will cure it.

Although I have a feeling the lady quoted in R564's post is at the end of her tether. The caps lock tirade shows deep, deep down inside they know something is not quite right with The Epic Couple. Just think about how happy they were in the past to see PDA shots of Rob and Kristen. Or ANY shots for that matter. And now imagine the fact that they haven't had even a tiny crumb in 8 months.

by Anonymousreply 56712/29/2013

Now r566, comparing RP to the likes of a genius like Aaron Paul is really unfair.

So perhaps it is better to compare him with the likes of Vinve Vaughan in 'Wedding Crashers'. RP couldn't even carry that piece of sh*t.

by Anonymousreply 56812/29/2013

Is there still enough interest in Rob, Kristen and their Twihards for a Part 5?

Hope so. Handy to have a thread on standby for the Queen of the Desert.

Or Kristen coming out.

Or HKN being revealed for the delusional patsy that she is.

by Anonymousreply 56912/30/2013

R569, perhaps we should have a separate thread for the disaster that is sure to be Pattinson's attempt to compete with Peter O'Toole's Lawrence of Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 57012/30/2013

I'm looking forward to "The Great Miscarriage" meltdown - no doubt coming to fruition in the next few months.

by Anonymousreply 57112/30/2013

The Anistans act out like the Twihards all the time. It goes something like this: the fervour of the stan's desire for the idol to be happily married and impregnated is a marker of their love for the idol. Loving the idol harder than others is what marks the stan as distinct and special and worthy of the idol's attention ( the stan hopes).

The Anistans don't feel dumb or ashamed about their incessant cycling of she's pregnant! Hurrah! OK she isnt pregnant aww that's so sad! To the stan mentality, the belief she is pregnant is evidence of the stan's loyalty and devotion.

These stans take what they want and run with it. They will show their devotion to Stewart by consoling her over her "miscarriage" brought on by the "stress of the haters" or "the paparazzi" in a few weeks time.

by Anonymousreply 57212/30/2013

Spot on, R572. And the fact that these devoted stans are mothers and grandmothers makes it all the more fascinating.

R569, for all the points you listed, yes, another thread will come in quite handy.

My personal favorite is HKN's eventual outing for being such a manipulative twat. And let's not forget Kristen's brilliant insights at Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 57312/30/2013

My hunch is the grandma and ma stans are devoted not to the happy ending of the films their idols star in, but to the real life disappointments , broken relationships, miscarriages, etc of Aniston and StewPat. Which mirror their own.

by Anonymousreply 57412/30/2013

So, Queen of the Desert stars Kidman, Franco, and Pattinson. That is just a recipe for disaster. I wonder if Franco will try to blow Pattinson on set, though.

by Anonymousreply 57512/30/2013

If one didn't know any better, you'd think the film, from the title to the casting, was a parody.

James Franco can't act as anything and anyone other than himself (a vacant stoner).

Nicole Kidman is Box Office Poison and her face is so frozen as to make acting impossible.

And Pattinson is way too wooden and goofy and inept to play a role like Lawrence. Especially following in O'Toole's footsteps. Words like gravitas are sometimes pretentious, but a role like this requires it and Pattinson simply DOESN'T have it.

by Anonymousreply 57612/30/2013

[quote]Im gonna repeat myself over the nect few days for nervous nellies...*clears throat* ROB & KRISTEN HVNT SPENT XMAS TOGETHER IN YEARS

Someone I follow on Twitter (for work-related reasons) RT this from an account called RobstenLoveFan.

I love that "but they never spend Christmas together!" is given as proof of a couple's devotion to each other.

by Anonymousreply 57712/30/2013

Kristen's friend from London, Charlotte Hayes-Jones, just landed in LA on Friday. She is staying at Kristen's house, so it's highly unlikely Krissy-Poo is in London with Robbie-Boy.

by Anonymousreply 57812/30/2013

Kristen, all smiles with her gf, Alica Cargile, and the previously mentioned, Charlotte Hayes-Jones:

by Anonymousreply 57912/30/2013

More FAKES!!!

Kristen does look more relaxed and happy now that she doesn't have to put on a show and pretend she's into Sparkle Boy. Or men in general.

I think this turned out exactly how I thought it would. The showmance would end a respectable amount of time after the last Twilight movie/DVD release. Kristen would live in the glass closet with a girlfriend. And Pattinson would remain sexually ambiguous, being linked to any number of women, without actually dating or touching any of them.

by Anonymousreply 58012/30/2013

How considerate of them to have called the pap Rolando or whatever his name is, the one who specializes in all things Kstew, or does he simply monitor GC for alerts? The London recruit reminds me of famewhore Suzie.

I wonder if Patsy will go blonde for his epic role.

by Anonymousreply 58112/30/2013

[quote]Words like gravitas are sometimes pretentious, but a role like this requires it and Pattinson simply DOESN'T have it.

That's it, exactly. And if he can't muster it up now, it's doubtful he'll ever be able to.

by Anonymousreply 58212/30/2013

[quote]The showmance would end a respectable amount of time after the last Twilight movie/DVD release. Kristen would live in the glass closet with a girlfriend. And Pattinson would remain sexually ambiguous, being linked to any number of women, without actually dating or touching any of them.

It's amazing, isn't it? There has been so much discussion about this on these threads over the past few years--and at the moment, it looks like that's what's happening.

And all the while over at HKN's place, some of the posters are still clinging to the Kristen Has a Baby Bump myth. They even see a 'bump' in the latest pictures! Honestly, I don't believe they will ever let go of the Happily Ever After scenario.

by Anonymousreply 58312/30/2013

HKN is losing it at Gossip Cop board....lol

[quote] powders rk wedding party bus > Done Thinking 26 minutes ago. 'Just because you haven't got a pap pic does not mean they haven't spent time together. Where do you think he was following her too? And what makes you think she hasn't been to London to see him. You know this as fact do you? You have no proof of anything. Why do you keep insisting she's not pregnant when you can clearly see that something is going on with her. How long you going to to keep up with the pms or the german food she ate excuse?'

by Anonymousreply 58412/30/2013

[quote]So, Queen of the Desert stars Kidman, Franco, and Pattinson. That is just a recipe for disaster. I wonder if Franco will try to blow Pattinson on set, though.

Seeing Pattinson and Franco interact will probably be the only interesting thing we'll have to discuss about that film.

2 sexually ambiguous guys on one set.

by Anonymousreply 58512/30/2013

[quote]'Just because you haven't got a pap pic does not mean they haven't spent time together.

By that token, just because I haven't seen a pap pic with Kristen Stewart and George Clooney, Barack Obama and the Easter Bunny, does not mean they haven't spent time together.

I guess it's all in the way you look at it.

by Anonymousreply 58612/30/2013

I do think both Kristen and Rob are not straight

Whether bisexual or gay I do not know.

I think her thing was Rupert was legit, but I think it was her experimenting with soon something adult and serious.

You remember that interview where she's talking about how nothing interesting happens in her life? I think her thing with Rupert was her trying to do something interesting and adult.

I think she prefers women and will realize that down the line.

by Anonymousreply 58712/30/2013

[quote]And Pattinson would remain sexually ambiguous, being linked to any number of women, without actually dating or touching any of them.

True, and that's exactly what's happened. Despite all the articles last month claiming that Pattinson and Dylan Penn were involved, she said this week that it's all total nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 58812/30/2013

Why haven't any of the tabloids picked up on the Kristen and Alicia story yet? They're practically joined at the hip and sharing clothes with each other. If Alicia was a man there's no doubt they'd be calling him her "boyfriend" by now.

by Anonymousreply 58912/30/2013

[quote]Why haven't any of the tabloids picked up on the Kristen and Alicia story yet? They're practically joined at the hip and sharing clothes with each other. If Alicia was a man there's no doubt they'd be calling him her "boyfriend" by now.

I'm sure her PR rep is keeping the tabloids at bay. Celebrity weeklies and the like do NOT out celebrities. Even when it's obvious to just about everybody.

by Anonymousreply 59012/30/2013

New thread-- can't believe we're on part 5!

by Anonymousreply 59112/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.