Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Fassbender II: Return of the Fassendong

By request from someone in the Katy Perry thread.

Because he's more talented than any other actor working today and has an enormous cock.

Link is to the old thread.

by Anonymousreply 12704/25/2015

Thanks OP. I'm looking forward to seeing The Counselor.

by Anonymousreply 110/24/2013

You're welcome R1.

I've been looking forward to The Counselor too, it opens tomorrow.

More Fassbender can't be bad and Bardem is always worth a shot. I question the inclusion of Cameron Diaz (in anything) but people who've seen it say she's good in this.

by Anonymousreply 210/24/2013

Any gossip on who he's fucking these days?

by Anonymousreply 310/24/2013

Everyone within range, R3, sadly "everyone" means everyone with vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 410/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 510/25/2013

I thought he was fucking some Olympian.

by Anonymousreply 610/25/2013

R6 Sorry, but I'm married now.

by Anonymousreply 710/25/2013

That ended a while ago, R6.

by Anonymousreply 810/25/2013

Some critics say he's bad in the Counselor.

by Anonymousreply 910/25/2013

Yeah, I didn't care for his Rochester interpretation and, no, I don't think he has chemistry with Cruz which surprises me. The guy is so sexy but I haven't seen him have chemistry with anyone yet.

by Anonymousreply 1110/25/2013

Interesting R11... and you're right it's a very odd problem. He's got so much sex appeal but never really seems to connect with his female costars. He's such a talented, charismatic actor you'd think it would be no difficulty at all. I wonder what's up with that.

by Anonymousreply 1210/25/2013

He had chemistry with James Mcavoy in X-Men.

by Anonymousreply 1310/25/2013

He had chemistry with the little girl in Fish Tank.

by Anonymousreply 1410/25/2013

Fuck me slowly, Fassy.

by Anonymousreply 1510/25/2013

[quote]He had chemistry with James Mcavoy in X-Men.

Yet he was fucking Zoe.

by Anonymousreply 1610/25/2013

He likes chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 1710/25/2013

I think chemistry is created over the course of a few scenes especially if there is something impeding a relationship. I'm thinking of Pitt and Ormond in "Legends of the Fall." I don't think you can rush it or place people in bed together right off the bat like in "The Counselor" and expect people to feel their chemistry. It doesn't work for me anyway.

I don't know about McAvoy but the way they joke around sometimes seems similar to flirtation.

by Anonymousreply 1810/25/2013

Looks like he has bad breath

by Anonymousreply 1910/26/2013

I thought there was some chemistry between him and Nicole Beharie in "Shame".

by Anonymousreply 2010/26/2013

R17, I don't think Michael exclusively dates black women. He screws all types of women.

by Anonymousreply 2110/26/2013

Fassbender-the F is silent

by Anonymousreply 2210/26/2013

He's supposed to be really fucked up in the head isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 2310/26/2013

Michael and Nichole dated for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 2410/26/2013

You're right R21, he also dates Asian and mixed race women. And in a pinch he'll fuck white women although they aren't his first pick.

by Anonymousreply 2510/26/2013

There's a lot of wishful thinking going on here.

by Anonymousreply 2610/26/2013

Has anyone seen the movie yet? Any Fassbender shirtless, nudity or bulges to be seen?

by Anonymousreply 2710/26/2013

His favorite movie is PTA's Magnolia. Watch it and you'll understand why he digs it.

by Anonymousreply 2810/27/2013

I now I'm gonna get chewed, but I think he has some racial issues. I'm not going to use the ugly r****t word here. And yes, he's looking tired and rough.

by Anonymousreply 2910/29/2013

I think he's super attractive. I like his rugged masculinity. Excellent actor also.

by Anonymousreply 3010/29/2013

Apparently he's now officially over people talking about his dick.

by Anonymousreply 3111/19/2013

I'm amazed there's not more fangirl action here on DL about him. Lurking in the Jeremy Renner, Cavill and Crumbsnatch threads and they're on fire! Is Fassy TOO heterosexual?

by Anonymousreply 3212/16/2013

R14 Speaking of Fassbender in Fish Tank.....

by Anonymousreply 3312/17/2013

Would suck him so hard his skull would collapse.

by Anonymousreply 3412/17/2013

Is it true he's actually not a very nice person, in spite of his happy-go-lucky demeanor?

by Anonymousreply 3512/17/2013

Me too, R34.

More Fassby....

by Anonymousreply 3612/18/2013

R35 He's in the habit of yelling at waitresses and apparently tries to screw anything with a skirt. He also has a bad temper when drunk and tries to punch your lights out if you bitch about his drinking. I guess you can judge from that. It doesn't look too good. He has charisma for sure, but at some point he'll do something that the PR wizards can't control. Unless he stops drinking and womanizing.

by Anonymousreply 3712/21/2013

Has he decided to get off his ass and campaign for 12YAS and his supporting oscar this year or is he going to sit it out at home as he's threatened?

by Anonymousreply 3812/21/2013

R38 He's filming a western in New Zealand atm. I'm sure he'll show up at the red carpet in March, but he's laying low now.

by Anonymousreply 3912/21/2013

Show up in March? Too late. He needs to attend a few of the guild events and participate in some of the upcoming support work for the film (in Jan-Feb) to matter. Voting goes late this year, to the end of February.

Not a time to "lay low". He's got a real shot at the Oscar. And his presence would be a boost for the film's chances as well, although it's already a frontrunner.

by Anonymousreply 4012/21/2013

Why doesn't it go lower, R33?

by Anonymousreply 4112/21/2013

16 inches fully erect......

by Anonymousreply 4212/21/2013

R40, He has said he's done with campaigning. All the had to do for "Shame" wore him out. He was nominated for a Golden Globe without campaigning he could still get an Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 4312/21/2013

Prometheus was not very good. It was a major dissapontment for me but Fassbender was really great in it.

by Anonymousreply 4412/21/2013

R37: Where did you hear all that, Groovy Mama? The yelling at waitresses thing I thought came from an article where he got annoyed when a server tried to take his plate before he was finished (which admittedly annoys me too), and was then inflated to "yelling at waitresses" by that gossip blogger Lainey. I haven't heard about the angry drunk stuff, so I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 4512/21/2013

R45 I'm sure the case of his ex-gf pressing charges is known. Fassbender talked in an interview about the incident and going to therapy with his girlfriend once. Apparently he didn't get anything out of it, being Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 4612/21/2013

r43 the nomination is in the bag; it's the WIN he's going to lose out on. Leto is not a slam dunk, most film critics have Fassy right behind him on their lists.

Plus his presence will help the movie and McQueen with Ampas voters, as it will be neck and neck with Gravity and Cuaron up to the end.

The Academy is finally honoring McQueen after oversights and it could appear a bit ungrateful if Fassbender decides to thumb his nose at the process now that the accolades have rolled in.

by Anonymousreply 4712/21/2013

After watching the clip at R42, I wonder if Fassbender and Charlize Theron had something going on......

by Anonymousreply 4812/22/2013

Michael Fassbender in Mario Testino photoshoot for GQ.

Hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 4912/23/2013

Fassbender supports gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 5001/12/2014

Fassbender is sizzling hot. Unfortunately not much new tea on him because he's been filming in New Zealand for the last couple of months. The only press he got outside of the latest GQ Cover photo (where he's smoking hot) were some pictures taken of him in NZ on the outdoor set where he was urinating into some bushes. It didn't show any of his anatomy.

Hopefully, once he returns from Kiwiland there will be more tea.

by Anonymousreply 5101/12/2014

He's attending GG tonight and he has been seen at some parties.

by Anonymousreply 5201/12/2014

He looks unwashed and like he drinks too much. Don't get his appeal or why people think he is a great actor. He doesn't have much range.

by Anonymousreply 5301/12/2014

So did he beat his girlfriend up or what?

by Anonymousreply 5402/23/2014

So what is this Mediatakeout rumor that people are bringing on other threads?They have credibility?I'll love to know if Fassy is gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 5506/13/2014

He only duck blacks. Would he fuck Okrah?

by Anonymousreply 5606/13/2014

What's that, R55?

I love the way he looks, I love his huge dong, have never seen him acting in anything.

It's been months and we still don't have the high def, fully uncensored version of that pissing-in-the-woods pic from the movie set.

by Anonymousreply 5706/14/2014

[quote]Don't get his appeal or why people think he is a great actor

That's ridiculous. Look at Prometheus, Shame, and 12 years a slave and tell me he has no range.

Even outside of his big cock, there is a lot to like about Fassbender. Do I think he is a bit of an alcoholic? Absolutely. That doesn't take away from his talent in acting or his talent down stairs.

by Anonymousreply 5806/14/2014

[all posts by racist flame-bait shit-stain removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5906/14/2014

by Anonymousreply 6006/14/2014

by Anonymousreply 6106/14/2014

Only a bit of an alcoholic? I think he's full on man. High functioning. Typical Irish and he's part German, they drink like fishes too. What's the point of having a huge cock if it doesn't work? I doubt he's fun in bed. Colin Ferrell said something about being scared the first time he had sex sober or something...he was always fucked up. I suspect it's the same with Fassy.

by Anonymousreply 6206/14/2014

by Anonymousreply 6306/14/2014

>Colin Ferrell said something about being scared the first time he had sex sober or something...he was always fucked up.

In that 'sex' tape of his he spends most of his time blathering on about random shit. It's almost as if he's trying to avoid the actual sex.

by Anonymousreply 6506/15/2014

I loved Promtheus and he was pretty and good actor in it too. Really a cool movie, the best of the Alien flicks.

by Anonymousreply 6606/15/2014

He's a fantastically gifted actor and gorgeous and hung but there is something very cold about him.

by Anonymousreply 6706/15/2014

"He's a fantastically gifted actor and gorgeous and hung but there is something very cold about him."

He's vein.

by Anonymousreply 6806/15/2014

R66 is 666

by Anonymousreply 6906/15/2014

That's some dong, girls.

A little creepy looking, like a real life vampire or something.

But who would kick him out?

12" is 12"!

by Anonymousreply 7006/15/2014

What talk show(s) will he be appearing on? Doesn't he have a new movie out soon?

by Anonymousreply 7108/05/2014

Strange that this attractive man isn't in a committed relationship with anyone. Never heard of him having a long term girlfriend. I read somewhere that he is a drunk who is pretty screwed up and unstable. This guy is really an enigma and I want to know what the real story is with his personal life. There was a blind item about a European actor who was recently at a S&M club. Most people guessed that it was him. So is that what it is? He is a freak who is into bondage and can't be in a committed normal relationship?

by Anonymousreply 7208/05/2014

What an envious spot for this guy to be in at this point.

He literally can do whatever and whomever he wants. His reputation has survived any scandal because he is now rich and more importantly, he has a huge cock and it isn't just a rumor because you can see it swinging to and fro as he walks toward the camera. Hell, even George (no homo) Clooney felt an urge to discuss it at an awards show.

Plus, I think he is extremely sexy in appearance and manner. There is just something about him.

I wonder if his life is as exciting as it appears to be from the outside. (You know, aside from all of the paps running in front of him trying to get Jon Hamm shots.)

More power to him.

by Anonymousreply 7308/05/2014

He is in NY I hear, but where do the paps get the info? Are they tipped off?

by Anonymousreply 7408/05/2014

where does the big cock of his spend the night?

by Anonymousreply 7508/05/2014

I love him, wouldn't it be great if he Jon Hamm and Ewan McGregor got together for a project? I would watch them just walk around wearing tight jeans or loose gym pants for 2 hours. Maybe they can do a project where Jon finally does full frontal.

by Anonymousreply 7608/05/2014

Fassbender signed on to star in "Genius," but quit and has been replaced by Jude Law. Probably couldn't deal with the idea of Nicole Kidman joining the cast, and who can blame him?

by Anonymousreply 7708/05/2014

He's single for numerous reasons. He likes to drink. He might be January Jones' baby daddy, as someone from Hackney wrote in another thread. He has shitty attitude towards people he deems lower in status than him. He likes to pay for sex. These stories are all rumours of course.

by Anonymousreply 7808/24/2014

I likes rough sex. So rough he has to pay for it. Remember Madalina Ghenea? Romanian -rough sex-anal queen- prostitute. He ditched her over the “miscarriage.” Consensus is that Sudakis is the father of January Jones’ baby. Not heard the rumor about anymore gossip on that?

He was with some chick for about 2 years before his career really kicked off. Read that he cheated on her relentlessly.

by Anonymousreply 7909/11/2014

Jones' baby has brown eyes. Fassbender and Jones have blue. Still possible it's his, but genetically very, very unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 8009/18/2014

Has there ever BEEN a more 'I'm a straight woman'-sounding post on the DL than R81?

by Anonymousreply 8210/30/2014

I met him at the after party for A Dangerous Method during the New York Film Festival back in 2011.

Simply put, the man is smoldering. And for what it's worth - just reading his body language and observing him in general - I'm not so sure he is 100% straight.

I'm not going to say he was hitting on me, but we had a brief chat and he had a *very* flirtatious demeanor in general. Wouldn't be surprised if he was an "any hole caught in a storm" type.

Sexy, sexy man.

by Anonymousreply 8410/30/2014

Might explain his good performance in Shame. All points leed to an addict for all sorts of things. All I know that he started to look badly run down. Now he's buried in New Zealand filming. No public lady action after he nailed Naomi.

by Anonymousreply 8510/30/2014

Maybe his bi,or just british.

by Anonymousreply 8611/03/2014

R81 is so fucking naive, it's laughable. How the fuck do you know he doesn't pay for sex or he is a nice person, just because he SEEMS like it to you? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 8711/03/2014

Btw,84,tell us more about when you met him.

by Anonymousreply 8811/03/2014

I've met him before and seen him about plenty in my local area. He is about as stereotypical an Irishman you could meet - very very charming, gregarious and a big drinker. He was completely down to earth and normal too, if a bit up himself in the way very good looking people often are.

by Anonymousreply 8911/03/2014

I feel there is something off about him. There is no depth to him. See the way he chooses his roles; those predatory roles really do suit him. I would not trust him with vulnerable or naive people. Something cold about him.

by Anonymousreply 9011/17/2014

I feel there is something off about him. There is no depth to him. See the way he chooses his roles; those predatory roles really do suit him. I would not trust him with vulnerable or naive people. Something cold about him.

by Anonymousreply 9111/17/2014

I feel that way about him too, but, at the same time I also feel like he's just a normal guy. He has a good rep. of being nice and social.

by Anonymousreply 9211/17/2014

You know, I thought he might be a sociopath. "The charismatic sociopath, is popular outgoing, funny, creative, good company. But always you will notice a lack of long term friends from his past. This is because he has used people up in the past, and burned bridges. He will pay attention to your needs. His armour is charisma, and he has bags of it. He will charm you, and everyone around you. And he will continue to do this, to your face, until the end. What I wish to contend by offering the above rough sketch of the sociopath — and I may as well be frank about it — is this: Sociopaths lack character. They are not an alternative character type. They are not characters at all. They represent what we might call the limiting case of the person without character. I shall offer some reasons why."

by Anonymousreply 9311/17/2014

They might go their whole lives appearing almost normal... but there will always be something a little 'off' about them; something cold and distant and fake. And they won't even care.

by Anonymousreply 9411/17/2014

I just realized i haven't seen any of his movies.

by Anonymousreply 9511/17/2014

What you said makes some sense but can I ask you to explain more about the using people up? From my point of view I think he's like what you said charasmatic, nice, and social. I guess when you're in this business you have to be social and nice, and you make a lot of friends, but, in Michael's case, he seems the type who always had a lot of friends because of his charisma. There is an interview he did on the late late show (I think it's an irish show) for Frank where the host brought Michael's elemantry school teacher to talk about him....

by Anonymousreply 9611/20/2014

....And they asked her how Michael was like in the heydays. She replied saying that he was always friendly, and had friends always around him, and because of his charisma he got away with things. it was something around the lines of that. I won't say he doesn't have bad history with people but I do agree that he does seem off even with the whole charisma look or act if you will. Sorry if I don't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 9711/20/2014

Also I was thinking about the sociopath description you gave, I was thinking that maybe he brushes people off or might seem like he does because he is serious about becoming an actor? I mean if you think about it, it's hard to become a successful actor, and that a lot of time you need to sacrifice things that mean the most to you, like friends, or parties or whatever, and he did start acting at 17 or at least trying to get into the business at that age. I'm not a crazy fan of his but I do like his work.

by Anonymousreply 9811/20/2014

I also think he's a sociopath. "A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people. They think mainly of themselves and often blame others for the things that they do. They have a complete disregard for rules and lie constantly. They seldom feel guilt or learn from punishments. Though some sociopaths have become murders, most reveal their sociopathy through less deadly and sensational means."

by Anonymousreply 9911/23/2014

Michael Fassbender is slated for playing Steve Jobs in the Aaron Sorkin bio pic, so all that is being said about him being sociopathic and charismatic should work out quite well.

by Anonymousreply 10011/23/2014

Have anyone met him in person?

by Anonymousreply 10111/23/2014

yep R101 I have, summer 2013

by Anonymousreply 10211/24/2014

Watch the American Psycho, Michael does fit the description

by Anonymousreply 10311/24/2014

How does he stay so ripped if he's an alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 10411/24/2014

[quote]if a bit up himself in the way very good looking people often are.

A bit up himself? Meaning what, cocky?

by Anonymousreply 10511/24/2014

What was your meeting like with him? Can you tell us anything?

Yeah, but the steve jobs film was dropped by Sony so we won't see michael playing him. I think michael is just a normal guy with possible temper but if you think about it majority of guys have temper. I can see where people say he looks off or cold but if you look at him in pics or watch interviews he really looks like a down to earth, nice guy. I think I've read somewhere that he has a lot of confidence so I can see where he looks cocky. Ha

by Anonymousreply 10611/24/2014

Yeah, a little cocky, but in a nice way. Just supremely self confident is how to best describe it. Basically he lives in my area, and that's well known, he's quite often seen out and about. I was in a popular local bar with a friend on a Bank Holiday Friday, it was packed and everyone was in a good mood. It was one of those rare nights where people are friendlier than normal, the service was very slow as it was so busy so everyone was making friends during the wait at the bar.

I was stood next to him, he made some kind of jokey comment about the wait and we took it from there. He was flirting a little with me but not seriously, I wouldn't say he was trying to pick me up (I'm female). Had a chat, I didn't actually recognise him at first which is why I wasn't awkward or shy, I would have been otherwise! We shared a cig outside and talked about the area and Ireland, bits and bobs. There was another A-List celebrity there at the same time (it was a surreal evening) celebrating her friend's birthday and when she came outside he excused himself to go say hello to her.

That's it! He was nice, a bit drunk, very flirty but just naturally so - he treated everyone the same. I liked that he was really kind to the bar staff and tipped well.

by Anonymousreply 10711/25/2014

Sociopath? Based on how he looks in a snapshot or the roles he plays?

Since we're just imagining things I imagine he's similar to R89's description.

I think he's smoldering but am disappointed by his lack of chemistry with female costars. In my opinion, he is way more attractive in photos and in interviews than he has been in any of his movie roles.

"Jobs" has moved to another studio and I believe he's still attached.

by Anonymousreply 10811/25/2014

Is he a sociopath?

by Anonymousreply 10911/27/2014

That's a cool story. I think he's a nice guy just don't get on his bad side haha. He seems down to earth by your description and I can see him cocky as well but in a good way if that makes sense. Well he's an actor so I guess he has to be. Hahah. For his role as steve jobs does that mean he's coming to the Bay Area to film the movie or are they filming it in la?

by Anonymousreply 11011/27/2014

his gigantic bulge has made a new appearance

by Anonymousreply 11112/03/2014

Thanks r111, will never get tired of seeing that.

by Anonymousreply 11212/03/2014

Mmm r111 love the shorts

by Anonymousreply 11312/05/2014

God, he is so gorgeous. I don't know what it is about men who look like him, but I would marry one if I could. Lips, nose, hairline, overall shape of face, huge cock, trim body. Absolutely to die for.

by Anonymousreply 11412/06/2014

He's screwing his 20-something swedish co-star. What a surprise!

by Anonymousreply 11512/06/2014

That would be a perfect scenario fr me: fuk him or 6 or so weeks while fimling a movie, then never see him again. He's the guy I want to fuck for a while, but not be In a relationship with.

by Anonymousreply 11612/07/2014

She looks loads younger than him.

by Anonymousreply 11712/07/2014

Everyone looks younger than him. Smoking is bad. Mmmkay.

by Anonymousreply 11804/13/2015

Any good tea on Fassy? What's he up to now a days?

by Anonymousreply 11904/18/2015

He just finished filming "Jobs" with Kate Winslet and Seth Rogan. It's a huge part that must carry the movie, so I'm very curious to see how it goes, as he doesn't have Steve Jobs' look & feel.

by Anonymousreply 12004/21/2015

I'm pretty sure his career is done after this year.

Macbeth is obviously getting dumped by Weinstein. Harvey hasn't set a date for it and hasn't been talking it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Fassbender is terrible in it.

He's completely miscast for Jobs, pretty much everyone is skeptical about it, and Universal is probably going to lose like $30 million on it. I'll be shocked if he can even manage to carry the film decently. The supporting cast is probably going to run rings around him.

The Light Between Oceans is only a marginal step above Nicholas Sparks-like material. Critics will go after it.

He is/will be good in Slow West and Trespass Against Us because they're Irish characters, but those are small indies that won't make any money & will do nothing for his career. Neither will the Malick.

X-Men isn't going to extend his career/bankability much longer.

by Anonymousreply 12104/21/2015

by Anonymousreply 12204/23/2015

I think he's got an Oscar performance in him, but the material will have to be very specific. He's extremely cold, but weirdly appealing. His best role so far was as the android in Prometheus. X Men was competent. Everything else has been meh to negligible. He's been severely overpraised.

I agree this will be a tough year for him. X Men isn't enough to keep him going. Surely he's in the running for the new Bond?

by Anonymousreply 12304/23/2015

His default setting might be "extremely cold" but the right director and character can bring warmth out in him.

He's actually pretty enthusiastic and loveable in Frank and even though his character's actions in Fish Tank are creepy and despicable, he actually plays it in a very loose, easy-going, charming way (which makes the third act all the more unsettling).

by Anonymousreply 12404/23/2015

He's a very handsome man with a sexy aura about him but he doesn't make movies that I like. I'm not saying they're bad movies but mostly they're just not what I care about. Sometimes he overacts and I agree he does often seem cold. In addition, I don't feel he has had chemistry with any of his female costars which surprises me. Now that he's dating his costar in "A Light Between Oceans" I wonder if there will be more chemistry on screen in that film.

by Anonymousreply 12504/23/2015

People are not too fond of his new gf Alicia. They keep saying she's bland and arrogant when I she's ambitious. I think they are dating but with some pr.

by Anonymousreply 12604/25/2015

This is a particularly nice shot of him:

by Anonymousreply 12704/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!