Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alyssa Milano and Project Runway All-Stars

Is anyone else as bummed out as I am by the choice of Alyssa Milano as the host of the All Star Show? She's always struck me as the epitome of C list Hollywood, a tv star without charm or talent, just a kind of throwaway name. Couldn't they have gotten someone else?

The list of All-Stars is actually kind of interesting though -- they actually have some winners this time, not just the runner-ups.

by Anonymousreply 54502/19/2015

She used to be very, very cute. Beautiful eyes.

Not a very good actress by any means.

by Anonymousreply 210/24/2013

Yes, Alyssa Milano is far too C-list to host something as culturally significant as [italic]Project Runway[/italic].

How tragic that the next Christian Siriano may be ushered into stardom by someone of Alyssa's limited range.

by Anonymousreply 310/24/2013

She's always annoyed me. She must have an amazing work ethic and show up everywhere 30 minutes early. It's not her talent.

by Anonymousreply 410/24/2013

I wonder if they asked a lot of people and were turned down. When you think fashion, hip, trendy, you don't think Alyssa Milano. Something is very weird here.

by Anonymousreply 510/24/2013

It should be someone actually connected to the fashion industry (remember when they tried to get Kelly Rowland to host that one fashion show? It didn't work). She was not a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 610/24/2013

Alyssa Milano also has a treasure trail--just google "alyssa Milano treasure trail" and you'll see what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 710/24/2013

Couldn't they get some B list model?

by Anonymousreply 810/24/2013

As if something like Project Runway All-Stars requires an A lister to host. No A list celebrity in their right would want to go on that boring show.

by Anonymousreply 910/24/2013

I don't care that she's C-list but it does bother me that she really doesn't have any style.

by Anonymousreply 1010/24/2013

Even Mischa Barton would have been a better choice.

by Anonymousreply 1110/24/2013

I'm impressed that she's managed to stay in the game after so many years. I can't think of the last time I saw her in something that wasn't a rerun of Who's The Boss.

by Anonymousreply 1310/24/2013

The hosts they had were models and both were horrible. Angela Lindvall was dull as dish water and Carolyn Murphy was equally as bad. Alyssa claims her mother was a fashion designer while she was growing up and her grandfather was a milliner so it is a natural she host. in TV she is knows as the kiss of death - when she joins your show you are a year away from cancellation.

by Anonymousreply 1410/24/2013

Agreed R14. Neither Angela nor Carolyn had any personality whatsoever. It was almost fascinating watching both of them completely incapable of being witty, charming, interesting, dramatic. Or at least, it was fascinating for about ten minutes.

If Milano is the best PR could get, the series is not doing well. She's the Ted McGinley of the 2010s.

by Anonymousreply 1510/24/2013

Also, Milano has no sense of fashion, and never has. So what's the point?

I am kind of looking forward to seeing Jeffrey Sebelius again though.

by Anonymousreply 1610/24/2013

They never called me.

by Anonymousreply 1710/24/2013

Alyssa's in the, apparel business. She has a line of sports fan clothing for women called Touch. I don't think she's all that suited for PR All-Stars, but at least she ought to know how to deliver a line. I don't think anyone could be worse than those spokesmodels they used the last two seasons.

by Anonymousreply 1810/24/2013

[quote]Alyssa Milano also has a treasure trail--just google "alyssa Milano treasure trail" and you'll see what I mean.

By definition, a treasure trail must have a discernible treasure at its end. I don't think this applies to Ms. Milano. (Unless of course, there's a pile of Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos there.)

by Anonymousreply 1910/24/2013

Heidi has a sort of dominatrix vibe that other models lack, and which really makes her stand out as a host.

Personally, I think they should hire someone with real personality to spell her for "All Stars", like Joan Collins. And I'm sure the old gal could use the work.

by Anonymousreply 2010/24/2013

Alyssa Milano is well-liked by Lifetime's target demo. That's why she has the job. This is not rocket science.

Also, R20, Joan Collins is 80 years old.

by Anonymousreply 2110/24/2013

3 or 4 previous winners, and I'm not sure I agree with that. It's the 2nd and 3rd place finishers who deserve another shot. The winners already had their shot at fame and flopped. I hope none of them make it past the middle rounds, but it's likely at least one will be a finalist.

by Anonymousreply 2210/24/2013

I was thinking that too, R22. If you've won already, you had your shot. From the quick glimpse in the preview, it looks like Jeffrey's neck tattoo has finally betrayed him.

by Anonymousreply 2310/24/2013

Actually I hadnt thought about that but you're right R 22. It should be the runner ups getting a second chance. But it is kind of interesting to see if any if the past winners are still talented.

by Anonymousreply 2410/24/2013

Interesting group. I was hooked after the first five minutes, although I truly hope Jeffrey leaves this season early.

by Anonymousreply 2510/24/2013

I missed a lot of seasons b/c I only recognize Michael, Kortu, and penishead Jeffrey. This is low rent. The basement of Mood, the QVC accessories wall Mary Kay... I can't wait to see the judges

by Anonymousreply 2610/24/2013

I want her, BAD!

by Anonymousreply 2710/24/2013

Gah horrible vocal fry

by Anonymousreply 2810/24/2013

Everyone who has ever worked with Milano HATES her with a passion. She is, reportedly, an evil ass bitch. One production assistant even went as far as to put his own excrement on a sandwich and served it to her, after she demanded that he get her some food. The assistant watched and laughed as she ate it unknowingly.

by Anonymousreply 2910/24/2013

She looked so uncomfortable when she walked onto the runway before the models walked, as if she sensed she doesn't fit in.

by Anonymousreply 3010/24/2013

She sucks at this. And wtf is this million dollar shopper's mess?

by Anonymousreply 3110/24/2013

This is Korto's 3rd chance, I hope she wins this one. She was robbed both earlier times.

by Anonymousreply 3210/24/2013

Wow. Milano really is bad -- PR probably figured that having other models didn't work, so they'd try an actress. Unfortunately, Milano seemed like she had stage fright -- she was nervous and wooden and everything she said sounded as though she was reading it off a teleprompter.

I was sad to see Ari go, was hoping to learn more about her and her change. And why they gave the victory to the psycho-creep is beyond me.

If I get a dollar for every time Georgina uses the word "editor" I might be able to get as much plastic surgery as she's had.

by Anonymousreply 3310/24/2013

Debbie's dentures don't work!

by Anonymousreply 3410/24/2013

Lots of pretty outfits but none of them looked remotely punk.

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2013

She's beautiful, smart, decently talented, and hard working.

by Anonymousreply 3610/24/2013

[quote]Milano seemed like she had stage fright -- she was nervous and wooden and everything she said sounded as though she was reading it off a teleprompter.

I was sort of shocked. Her performance tonight was worse than her acting is. It was like she couldn't even play herself.

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2013

I agree about Milano being "nervous and wooden." She sucked the energy out of the room.

I also can't believe QVC and Mary Kay! Fuck, this show will get in bed with ANYONE.

I was surprised, however, to see the Homewrecker makeup artist from L'oreal. Mary Kay is an independently owned company -- maybe they just hired on the L'oreal team that usually does the show and put them in Mary Kay shirts?

I have never heard of the haircare line, although I don't know much about that industry. I assume it's equally sketchy?

by Anonymousreply 3810/25/2013

Can someone please tell the producers give Lifetime their money back & bring the show back to Bravo. I always forget when its on & they never repeat it. Please leave Lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 3910/25/2013

How do you get someone to be an All-Star when she never won a challenge on her season? Obviously for the drama, which proves that the show is no longer primarily about fashion.

by Anonymousreply 4010/25/2013

[quote] I truly hope Jeffrey leaves this season early.

So help me, I would do Jeffrey in an instant. I have always found him to be sexy, and I don't even know why!!!!

On the surface, he's kinda creepy and short and not really attractive. But I'm SO attracted to him!!!

I need help.

[quote] I agree about Milano being "nervous and wooden." She sucked the energy out of the room.

Wow, I thought it was me, but she really did a terrible job of hosting. Even the contestants seemed put off by her script reading.

[quote] I was sad to see Ari go, was hoping to learn more about her and her change.

Same here. In all honesty, Michael Knight should have gone home.

His white booty dress did not resemble punk rock in the least bit. It was just YET ANOTHER cheap hoochie MK dress. He is SO one note.

Michael's aesthetic is tight, short, and slutty.

At least Ari's dress was interesting. Michael's dress was the same old same old from him.

by Anonymousreply 4110/25/2013

[quote]She's beautiful, smart, decently talented, and hard working.

Yes, you are.

by Anonymousreply 4210/25/2013

The should have just given the job to Zana Roberts Rossi, the Marie Claire chick. She hosted an after all stars show last time, she has a personality and can deliver a line.

I was really shocked at how bad Milano was. Makes me want Lindval back. I would even prefer Rachel Zoe at this point.

I too have hears numerous tales how of much Alyssa is hated in Showbiz. Tales of her cuntiness are legendary. Teri Hatcher Legendary.

by Anonymousreply 4310/25/2013

Gah, there's nothing attractive about Jeffrey. He's chinless. So what does he do? Underline it with a shitty neck tattoo. They should've kept Ari (who I think passes just fine) she could really sell those horseshit lines like "Mary Kay is an iconic makeup line, I'm so excited about the QVC accessories line, it's amazing!"

by Anonymousreply 4410/25/2013

OMG R45 you're right. I remember that from last season -- "the beautiful Georgina Chapman." And there it was again. Maybe that's why Milano was so dreadful, she's terrified of not kissing up to the judges enough.

Or, as someone said, Milano's such a bad actress she can't even play herself.

by Anonymousreply 4610/25/2013

I enjoyed her Charmed and Whose the Boss, and other things. She's even good in Mistresses. She should not be nervous hosting.

by Anonymousreply 4710/25/2013

Jeffrey is so fugly I have a hard time looking at him. He wasn't any better looking the first time he was on, but I hadn't upgraded to HDTV back then, so it was slightly more tolerable.

by Anonymousreply 4810/26/2013

I love Lyss Jayne Milano. She must have [italic]some[/italic] charm, I mean, she's been in, like, a million long-running tv series.

by Anonymousreply 4910/26/2013

PR All-Stars (like PR) is a Harvey Weinstein-owned show. The Beautiful Georgina Chapman is his wife, for the moment.

I assume that the modestly talented Alyssa blew him for the gig, as did the model-hostesses before her.

I like Isaac Mizrahi, always have. He could pretty much do the show on his own with a guest judge and I'd be happy. It probably wouldn't sit well with the Lifetime frauen.

I hate Elena, Irina and Massapequa Chris. I love Daniel Esquivel. He's a sweetheart, although he did get melt-down-level touchy that one time. I also like Korto, who has one of the few projects that I actually remember from PR - the fabulous seatbelt coat.

I thought dino-visor Viktor could have gone last night and Ari (who looks gorgeous) should have stayed.

by Anonymousreply 5010/26/2013

I used to like Mizrahi then I saw him selling velour mu mus he created on QVC. I don't care how much money he makes they were hidious and he was hawking them like they were coture.

by Anonymousreply 5110/26/2013

Alyssa's runway outfit looked like something Joan Cusack would've worn in Working Girl.

How apropos that Jeffrey is designing children's clothing, since he now looks like a child molester.

Isn't PR bringing back previous winners basically a tacit way of saying that a win means nothing? Why should the victors have to return to sweat and toil for prizes when their initial win was supposed to catapult them into success and fame?

by Anonymousreply 5210/26/2013

"Alyssa's runway outfit looked like something Joan Cusack would've worn in Working Girl." Ouch R52

by Anonymousreply 5310/26/2013

Jeffrey is the most repulsive designer that has been on the show...

by Anonymousreply 5410/26/2013

This is an ugly outfit.

by Anonymousreply 5510/26/2013

Alyssa talking about the show.

by Anonymousreply 5610/26/2013

Gabourey Sidibe as a guest judge? Really? Really!?!

by Anonymousreply 5710/26/2013

I'll probably be stoned for saying this, but they should have gotten Kelly Osbourne to host the show. She knows her shit and she has a good personality.

by Anonymousreply 5810/26/2013

R58=Sharon Osbourne

by Anonymousreply 5910/26/2013

For past winners, isn't coming on this show pretty much admitting that they failed to launch?

by Anonymousreply 6010/26/2013

r60 ding ding ding.

by Anonymousreply 6110/26/2013

Kelly would be brilliant compared to Dishwata Milano. And I hate Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 6210/26/2013

Stevie Wonder would be better than Alyssa.

by Anonymousreply 6310/27/2013

It must be very hard to convince former contestants to do All-Stars, based on many of the contestants who do return.

I imagine that it's because of how foolish most of them appear when they see themselves later on TV.

by Anonymousreply 6410/27/2013

Can't they get Dorothy Kilgallen, Arlene Francis, Bennett Cerf and Henry Morgan?

by Anonymousreply 6510/27/2013

Project Runway is incredibly strenuous, the people who return are people who really could use the money. The prize is legit.

by Anonymousreply 6610/27/2013

I've been crazy about Alyssa Milano my whole life. She was my first celebrity crush when I was 7 or 8 when she was on "Who's the Boss" - the first time I realized I wanted to kiss girls and not boys. She can do no wrong in my book. I may have to watch Project Runway now.

by Anonymousreply 6710/27/2013

I agree, R54. Jeffrey is hideous and he should have gone home first for that monstrosity he sent down the runway. It's obvious they're going to kiss his ass this season just like they did the last time he was on the show.

by Anonymousreply 6810/27/2013

I don't mind Alyssa. And I see Daniel still hasn't learned to make anything but his black Dynasty jackets with a peplum. He's always so enthusiastic about making something 'edgy' or 'cool', then makes the same Joan Collins outfit.

by Anonymousreply 6910/27/2013

Jeffrey's even more hideous than he was last time and just as awful.

Did he bond with Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine over their shared chinlessness?

by Anonymousreply 7010/28/2013

I heart R70

by Anonymousreply 7110/28/2013

What was up with Michael Knight's leopard print corset? Damn he's put on some weight.

I hate Elena and I hate looking at her in HD. She must have horrible skin with the amount of make-up she piles on.

by Anonymousreply 7210/28/2013

This group has some of my all-time least favorites. Is Chris Palu the poster boy for cancer? Can't remember if that was his shtick on his season, but that seems familiar.

by Anonymousreply 7310/28/2013

[quote] Is Chris Palu the poster boy for cancer?

No, that was Anthony Ryan.

Chris Palu was and is a beautiful young man.

by Anonymousreply 7410/28/2013

Anthony Ryan and Chris Palu both have that ridiculous twink Mohawk.

But Chris is a snake in the grass.

by Anonymousreply 7510/28/2013

Chris Palu just looks like he's got cancer.

Did Anthony Ryan win the last all-stars, i can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 7610/28/2013

There isn't much room for the downward trajectory of the sponsorships.

I look forward to the next season with the Burlington Coat Factory accessory wall and Sally Beauty Supply hair and makeup room.

by Anonymousreply 7710/28/2013

From the New York Daily News:

[bold]Alyssa Milano and designer Kenley Collins get catty at 'Project Runway All Stars' party[/bold]

Alyssa Milano reportedly confronted fashion designer Kenley Collins at the 'Project Runway All Stars' season premiere party.

The claws were out at the “Project Runway All Stars” party last week as an epic catfight broke out between host and judge Alyssa Milano and fashion designer Kenley Collins, sources exclusively tell Confidenti@l.

“Who’s the Boss?” star Milano was being feted at the Hudson Common party Tuesday on her debut as host of the popular Lifetime show when she got into a bizarre altercation with Collins, who has dressed the likes of teen singing sensation Ariana Grande and appeared in “All Star” after being a season-five finalist on “Project Runway.”

“Kenley was with one of Harvey’s (Weinstein, whose company produces the show) guests — this 80-year-old woman — and they pointed at Alyssa, and the old lady asked who the woman was with Alyssa, because she was with this female hanger-on and no one knew who the woman was,” a guest at the party who witnessed the incident told Confidenti@l.

At that moment, we’re told, Milano and her friend approached Collins, and the friend pointedly said: “If you’re talking stuff about us, then say it to our face.”

“Kenley was mortified, because she hadn’t said anything, and this woman was obviously delusional and needed to have her head read,” said a source.

Collins tried to smooth things over with Milano, apologizing for any confusion and asking the actress if she had received a gift bag she recently sent her.

But Milano, according to the source, snapped and said to Collins: “Excuse me, what is your name?”

“Alyssa tried to humiliate Kenley. She knew exactly who she was — she was on the show, after all. It was very, very mean,” said another source.

Collins responded by telling Milano her name and explaining that she’d recently sent her a gift bag with her clothing line in it. “ ‘I don’t care about that. Talk to my assistant,’ Milano told Collins,” the first source said.

“That’s when all hell broke loose,” the first source continued. “Kenley’s patience wore thin, and [bold]she told Milano, ‘You should care about that. You shouldn’t wear as much makeup as you do. You need to clean it up — you look sloppy. And you need to start wearing clothes that fit you properly and complement your shape.”[/bold]

“Kenley gave Milano a fashion lesson and showed her ‘who the boss is.’ She took the high road, then left. She doesn’t behave like a diva, like Alyssa,” said the source.

“Alyssa tried to humiliate Kenley, and she got a taste of her own medicine. It would have been a fun episode to watch had the cameras been rolling.”

Reps for Milano and the Weinstein Company didn't get back to us. A rep for Collins declined to comment.

by Anonymousreply 7810/29/2013

I bet Alyssa is a hoot when tipsy.

by Anonymousreply 7910/29/2013

Alyssa v. Kenley -

Girls, girls, you're both repellent.

by Anonymousreply 8010/29/2013

I would love to see a game of pass the apple (under the chin) featuring Jeffrey Sebelius and Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine

by Anonymousreply 8110/29/2013

I can't believe Kenley has a "rep" - sounds like she planted that story herself.

by Anonymousreply 8210/29/2013

r80, perfect word!

by Anonymousreply 8310/31/2013

Alyssa speaks like that drag queen whi does Chloe Sevigny. I think since it's on Lifetime, they really do favor women. And yes, Jeffrey's horrible dress did look like the leg lamp.

by Anonymousreply 8410/31/2013

As low rent as this season is, Alyssa still seems way out of her league. She looked ridiculous tonight.

by Anonymousreply 8510/31/2013

Glad to see Michael win tonight. He deserved it. His dress was fab.

And Jeffrey should have gone home. So sick of them kissing his ass.

by Anonymousreply 8610/31/2013

Seriously what was that shit pile he put down the runway? It was terrible, not even well made you could see seams and bagging, even the hood he made was shitty.

by Anonymousreply 8710/31/2013

For me, the show just doesn't work without Heidi, Tim and Nina. And the loss of Miss Kors is still felt on PR.

Alyssa Milano is a dreadful actress and an even worse reality show host.

by Anonymousreply 8810/31/2013

Ha no shit, I could've made a better hood amd my high school sewing teacher told me that she'd give me a B if I stopped touching the machines.

by Anonymousreply 8910/31/2013

Where is that butch, manly hunk Zac Posen?

by Anonymousreply 9010/31/2013

Elena was robbed tonight. I liked Irina's better too

That piece of shit Jeffrey made was the worst thing on PR in a long time. Yet he was the first one safe.

Why do all the designers dress so tacky and look so dirty?

by Anonymousreply 9110/31/2013

Why is that Alyssa Milano is SO bad as the hostess? There's something so wrong about everything she does, her nervous mannerisms, her misunderstanding of fashion, her inability to even smile sincerely. The only thing she seems able to do is read the cue card when it says "The BEAUTIFUL Gerogina Chapman."

by Anonymousreply 9211/01/2013

Here is why she is so bad as a host and judge. When she is critiquing your look - all I can think is "have you seen what you wear?" She comes off as desperately trying to have an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 9311/01/2013

Georgina is beautiful--hard to believe she gets hot for sucking off Harvey Weinstein-I bet the fact hes a billionaire had nothing to do with her attraction

by Anonymousreply 9411/01/2013

the show works so much better as an hour as opposed to the usual 90 min

by Anonymousreply 9511/01/2013

um-yeah Alyssa--you have a line of work out outfits or some such crap-what the hell are you so snotty about

by Anonymousreply 9611/01/2013

Her voice is such a put on. It's like when Grace Kelly got rid of her Philadelphia accent and replaced it with something not found in nature. Remember Teen Steam? Lol

by Anonymousreply 9711/01/2013

Well, look at it this way: If she weren't so bad, there wouldn't be a thread on this show at all.

by Anonymousreply 9811/01/2013

I'm sure every designer up there was laughing to themselves having Anya judge them, I'd like to see her try to compete among this group of designers, not her season which was the least talented season of designers ever.

Once again though the outfits this groups put out are impressive. Christopher and Korto weren't highlighted but they also produced fantastic designs.

I would have given the win to Irina, but I was fine with Michael winning. I personally found Elena's too literal for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 9911/01/2013

Just as a side note - that Russian guy from last PR season who walked off..on the reunion he was saying Zac Posen wished he was as successful as him when he was his age. That dude is 28 Posen is 33 and 5 years ago was pretty damn successful...

The Russian was hot though and probably a mean ass fuck.

by Anonymousreply 10011/01/2013

R96 - She's laughing all the way to he bank.

by Anonymousreply 10111/01/2013

Elena's outfit looked like a sci-fi alien costume. It was nicely made, but I'm not sure who would wear it, or where. And I haven't seen such a case of untreated bipolar disorder since I quit watching Homeland.

Jeffrey's attitude and that crap he sent down the runway are as ugly as he is.

I was expecting the show to be a snooze, but I am impressed with the overall level of talent thus far.

What are the sleeping arrangements like for All-Stars? Still dormitory-style?

by Anonymousreply 10211/02/2013

How did Alyssa get this job? The same way she gets all her other jobs... on her back and on her knees.

God knows why any former winner would want to come back to do the low rent, "All-Stars" show. It screams, "I couldn't actually make it and now I need the cash." I wonder if any of the contestants were forced to do it (ie was it in their original PR Contract)?

I keep thinking about how Kelly Clarkson had to do that World Idol shit and you just know she was contractually obligated.

They should have just gotten a former winner to host. From the looks of it, none of them are really doing anything.

by Anonymousreply 10311/02/2013

[quote] How did Alyssa get this job? The same way she gets all her other jobs... on her back and on her knees.

And on that note, please welcome... Anya Ayoung Chee!

Can someone please tell me what right that no talent, doesn't know how to sew, blowjob whore has, judging this group of contestants??

Honestly, she doesn't have enough talent in her entire body, to match the talent that every single person on this show has in their big toes!

The nerve of PR All Stars to put her in a judging position over the likes of Seth Aaron, Victor, Korto, Michael, Irina, etc., etc.

The only thing she's qualified at doing is seeing whose cock will fit in her ample cocksucking mouth, and from the looks of it, they ALL will.

Don't make me link to her cocksucking and fucking porn videos online, bitches, because I'll put her on BLAST!

by Anonymousreply 10411/02/2013

Did anyone catch that super awkward joke Alyssa tried to make about wearing the hood in the bedroom? Cringe...

by Anonymousreply 10511/02/2013

Is it in Georgina's contract that she's always introduced as "The Beautiful Georgina Chapman"? She was announced that way last season as well.

by Anonymousreply 10611/02/2013

Don't any of you read DL? Alyssa has benn dead for MONTHS! From that perspective, she's doing a damn fine job.

by Anonymousreply 10711/02/2013

So glad marble mouth Daniel is gone.

by Anonymousreply 10811/02/2013

Alyssa is just absolutely smashing at her dear little job because she only has one teensy weensy little requirement and I daresay she fulfills it with extraordinary grace and perfection every time she introduces me to my many millions of fans and admirers the world over.

by Anonymousreply 10911/02/2013

Alyssa seems perfectly pleasant in her Wen ads and Feed the Children commercials, but she is instantly off putting on Project Runway. It's not just her demeanor, they are styling her terribly. She's a small petite person and can't wear just any clothes like a model can. They are giving her harsh hair and makeup and weird clothes that don't work on her. She would look better styled in a more relaxed, casual but chic way, like Aniston or something.

by Anonymousreply 11011/02/2013

I couldn't stand Jeffery in Season 3 and I can't stand him now. I honestly don't even think it was right of them to have 3 past winners back. Why not have some of the runners up from the past seasons instead?

I got a kick out of Christoper when he said that Jeffery's avant garde look reminded him of the leg lamp from a Christmas Story. I agreed with him there. It was 1 of the ugliest things I've ever seen. I knew they weren't going to get rid of him though.

by Anonymousreply 11111/02/2013

I bet Heidi Klum has it in her contract that the producers can't hire a host for this show that could rival or compete with her. That's why they settle for these strange choices.

by Anonymousreply 11211/02/2013

I thought Jeffrey was putting that hood on his model to protect her hair while she was getting dressed. Imagine how shocked I was when she walked down the runway with it still on.

by Anonymousreply 11311/02/2013

Bag head needs to go home.

by Anonymousreply 11411/02/2013

Bag-head looked like she was wearing a very large lampshade. That much have been SOME party!

by Anonymousreply 11611/02/2013

R110 is right.

by Anonymousreply 11711/02/2013

Milano seems like she hates the contestants. She's mean, condescending and dismissive wile being completely talent-free herself.

Also, was Anyathepronwhore wearing some kind of ill-fitting bathing suit or romper thing? From the way it didn't hold together or fit, I presume she made it herself. No one wants to see those saggy tittays.

NSFW - Anyapron:

by Anonymousreply 11811/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 11911/02/2013

"she is instantly off putting on Project Runway. It's not just her demeanor, they are styling her terribly"

I know, she looked pretty frowzy. You'd think the manufacturers of petite apparel would be sending her nice outfits and begging her to wear them, and you'd think she'd have the sense to wear them instead of things that are designed for a six-foot model.

Speaking of which, why don't they have a Petites Challenge? They have a "real women" challenge every season, make them all shorties this time.

by Anonymousreply 12011/02/2013

A petities challenge would be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 12111/03/2013

Why is her make up so shiny? I finally understand the expression "powder your nose."

She is glowing and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 12211/03/2013

Has a host of a show ever been replaced midway through the season? Wasn't Billy Joel's wife fired from the first season of Top Chef midseason?

by Anonymousreply 12311/03/2013

Alyssa, that means you're out.

Auf Wiedersehen!

by Anonymousreply 12411/03/2013

Katie Lee Joel was on the entire season of Top Chef season 1, r123.

by Anonymousreply 12511/03/2013

Kathy Lee Joel was the most wooden and charisma-lacking host. As much as Padma can annoy with her vain mugging, she did bring the show to another level.

Alyssa Milano sucks, even Carolyn Murphy was better. There's just something about All-stars that bugs me. Isaac, Yanna Georgina. It all seems so bargain-bin, and the QVC accessory wall confirms it.

I think Alyssa is going for a China Chow vibe, and failing miserably.

by Anonymousreply 12611/04/2013

That's Zanna with a Z, r126.

by Anonymousreply 12711/04/2013

It does seem low-rent, yet the top prize package is over $750,000. in cash and services.

by Anonymousreply 12811/04/2013

I wonder where the "trip to Southeast Asia" to select exotic fabrics is really taking them.

by Anonymousreply 12911/04/2013

The best thing about the last episode is that Jeffrey's design was a flat out copy of a Martin Margiela (sp? sorry) design from 2010 or 2011 and NONE of the judges--or the production staff--caught it.

It was avant garde all right and poorly made.

by Anonymousreply 13011/04/2013

Totally was, R130. The judges probably didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 13111/04/2013

Who knew I could detest Jeffrey even more? Blatantly ripping off another designer (whether the judges realized it or not - it doesn't reflect well on him), then copping an attitude about it? He is trash and he offends my eyes...get him out of there.

by Anonymousreply 13211/04/2013

That face and those tattoos are not aging well.

Or is it the camera and lighting?

by Anonymousreply 13311/04/2013

It's the molesters mustache. He's trying so hard not to be an asshole but he can't help it. I'm glad Michael Knight won the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 13411/04/2013

I miss Uber-Bitch Michael Kors.

I love to hear him rip the contestants a new one.

by Anonymousreply 13511/04/2013

Thanks for posting that, R131; R130 was right -- it couldn't possibly be coincidence. It's a knock off, plain and simple, and in an instance where all it had going for it would have been novelty.

by Anonymousreply 13611/04/2013

Jeffrey probably thought the hood took Margiela's work 'to the next level'.

by Anonymousreply 13711/04/2013

Is "the next level" necessarily upward?

by Anonymousreply 13811/04/2013

It could be lateral but it's for sure not previous.

by Anonymousreply 13911/04/2013

[quote] It all seems so bargain-bin, and the QVC accessory wall confirms it.

Considering the last season of Project Runway had freaking BELKS as their accessory wall and manufacturing partner I am not sure All-stars is doing any worse.

by Anonymousreply 14011/04/2013

I'm in the minority here - I've always liked Jeffrey, I think he's very talented, I never thought he was that much of a villain (only one instance and the lady half-deserved it), and I liked his avant guarde creation.

by Anonymousreply 14111/07/2013

R141, are you talking about the incident with Angela's mother? (Okay, I'm nerdy enough that I googled her name -- but not nerdy enough that I remembered it.) The mother's histrionics seemed very contrived at the time. I think it was basically sabotage. I think Jeffrey's a jerk, but I don't think that that was an example of bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 14211/07/2013

Well, another show without much pizzazz. Christopher and Victor made the best dresses, and for once, the judges recognized that. Melissa deserved to go home.

But what I'd like is for the contestants to start sending a judge home each week, starting with excruciatingly flat Alyssa Milano. They don't seem to be able to dress her in a flattering way--and her hair styles are just weird. I swear Heidi is somewhere backstage making sure that Milano fails.

by Anonymousreply 14311/07/2013

Alyssa on Craig F. WTF is she wearing?

by Anonymousreply 14411/07/2013

Alyssa is not that terrible. Granted she's no Heidi but who is?

Melissa's dress was kind of boring but at least the fabric was nice. Unlike the shroud that Jeffrey made. Why do they keep giving his filthy excuse-making ass a pass? He's not that interesting.

I'm fine with Victor winning but would have been fine with either Christopher or Elena winning too. I do think this is a talented group this season.

by Anonymousreply 14511/07/2013

Berkus was certainly flirting with Palu, who only had eyes for the bartender. It was like The Rules of Attraction.

by Anonymousreply 14611/07/2013

This "Million Dollar Shoppers" show that comes on after PR is total shit.

by Anonymousreply 14711/07/2013

Palu's dress was pretty but a big nothing.

I hate Elena but loved her dress this week. It definitely should have won. I normally don't care for black or white dresses on the runway but it worked beautifully for this design.

I also loved Michael Knight's dress but it was just deemed safe.

But I'm rooting for Kortoe. Hope she gets it together soon.

by Anonymousreply 14811/07/2013

[quote] Can someone please tell me what right that no talent, doesn't know how to sew, blowjob whore has, judging this group of contestants??

My guess is that somebody has been giving Mr. Weinstein some killer blowjobs from here to kingdom come, and I guarantee that "somebody" isn't "the beautiful Georgina Chapman."

That said, the cocksucker will probably NEVER appear on PR All-Stars because... THE BITCH CAN'T SEW!

She would be eliminated on the first episode because the massive fraud of Anya Ayoung-Chee's win would be exposed right off the bat!

Now on to Jeffrey.

Why am I so turned on by him??? His side part hairstyle made me so attracted to him, and his porn star moustache is so sexy!! Am I wrong about this? FUCK!

Christopher should have won this challenge. That nude colored "rose" cocktail gown he made was sublime! Miss Mizrahi must hate him, because she was grasping at straws to find something not to like about that gown. It really did look like a million bucks.

My guess is that they were trying to punish Nate Berkus for being so presumptuous as to declare the winner before the judging. But I completely agreed with Nate. That gown was THE best, and that's why Alyssa opted to also wear that cocktail dress.

Victor's dress was nice, and was a strong second place, but it didn't even come close to Christopher's dress.

I knew Melissa would go home. Her dresses really DO all look alike. Korto's monstrosity was next in line to be auf'ed.

Jeffrey's was really not that bad, but I'm guessing that he had some negative carry over effect from the lamp shade he sent down the runway last week.

I find it hilarious how Mizrahi is totally intimidated by Jeffrey. Jeffrey really throws that bitch off his game, and he either has to fan himself or shut the fuck up, because Jeffrey can argue his way out of anything. I love it!

by Anonymousreply 15011/08/2013

What happened to Project Accessory?

by Anonymousreply 15111/08/2013

Was Alyssa wearing one of Bette Davis' old dresses last night? They even have the same body. When she announced that she would be wearing the winning look to an upcoming event, the designers were like, "Uh, okay."

Did you notice that Georgina is now demanding that she be referred to as the "GORGEOUS Georgina Chapman"? I guess "beautiful" wasn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 15211/08/2013

Sorry but how is it a prize that Alyssa wears your dress. Was it me or were the designers less than thrilled. "Christopher, I would also like to wear your dress.." Oh ...great.

And seriously once again, Jeffrey is saved? Sure Melissa threw down the same dress over and over but seriously that felt and diamond choker?? he needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 15311/08/2013

r151 they realized a show about making purses, shoes and bracelets was fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 15411/08/2013

Are we really using "cocksucker" as an insult, here on DL? I don't think Anya is much of a designer, but I couldn't give a shit if she made a sex tape (or two, or three). What does that matter?

Jeffrey's dress looked cheap. Did anyone else catch him of accusing Korto of ripping off Mizrahi? Pot calling the kettle black much? And yes, R150, you are wrong for finding him sexy.

by Anonymousreply 15511/08/2013

She deserves all the anti-Anya trolls she gets.

[quote]This "Million Dollar Shoppers" show that comes on after PR is total shit.

So true, R147. It's The Anorexia Show. I'm tempted to start a thread on it just to see if anyone here knows those bitches. t

by Anonymousreply 15711/08/2013

[quote] the beautiful Georgina Chapman

This really chaps my ass.

Who in their right might would possibly want to be identified as "the beautiful..." as their introduction?? That is SO narcissistic!

You have CFDA award winning designer Michael Kors, celebrity designer Isaac Mizrahi, Fashion Editor Nina Garcia... and the beautiful Georgina Chapman. How incredibly lame!

The fact that Georgina Chapman would even allow herself to be introduced as "the beautiful Georgina Chapman," speaks volumes about her - and not in a good way.

I wonder how she'll be introduced 20 years from now?

by Anonymousreply 15811/08/2013

I wonder how she'll be introduced 20 years from now?

The late Georgina Chapman.

by Anonymousreply 15911/08/2013

Haha... Alyssa Milano makes the worst dressed list this week.

by Anonymousreply 16011/08/2013

I admit I hate her being introduced that way as well but Marchesa shit is really good.

by Anonymousreply 16111/08/2013

It's like every "actress" introduced on late night talk is " The lovely and talented..."

by Anonymousreply 16211/08/2013

On the flip side, it looks like Alyssa has lost her baby weight.

by Anonymousreply 16311/08/2013

Melissa is a lot like Daniel in that she's going to do something 'fresh' and 'modern' and 'fashion forward', but then makes the same thing in a different shade and with a slightly different hemline.

by Anonymousreply 16411/09/2013

Who in the HELL put this outfit together for her? A blind person? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 16511/09/2013

I don't find Jeffrey sexy, but he's got this rock cock vibe to him that gives him edge. I had a friend, a vocalist in the punk/rock band, who actually was good looking and had this same kind of energy to him. He was straight but not narrow minded, and had maybe a bit of a twist to his straightness. Maybe slightly bisexual, who knows, and maybe that's what gives many of those enchanting rock dudes that extra oomph. Jeffrey has lot of that in him, and I understand completely if some people find him super hot.

One could see his dress this week to be nice rock/punk chic but also as something really bad made by a starting designer. The thing is I remember him being very good in his season and having some great designs, so he certainly can do better. That's why Melissa was booted, because she seems to be doing the same thing over and over again. With Jeffrey you can at least expect something different and wacky.

I agree with R155, all us dudes here are probably cocksuckers, so why use that word with Anya? You might hate her for being a one note designer, and not really deserving to win her season, but her making a sex tape and possibly leaking it is something different. I can tell for sure that I'd much rather spend a night at bar with Anya than with some stuck-up bitch calling her a cocksucker at Datalounge. You see, there's nothing wrong with being a cocksucker, but you seem to not understand it.

by Anonymousreply 16611/09/2013

I'll get excited about this show whenever Laura Bennett comes back. Love that red headed baby machine.

Micheal Knight seems to have really evolved as a designer. He has been producing some awesome stuff. Elena is crazy, but her stuff has been really cool.

by Anonymousreply 16711/09/2013

Michael Knight designed some great outfits during his season, too, but then delivered a show full of trashy hooker clothes during Fashion Week. I suspect he'll do the same thing again if he makes it to the finals.

by Anonymousreply 16811/09/2013

Well, Georgina's husband Harvey Weinstein is the exec. prod. of the show so I'm sure that's why she's a judge and has to be introduced as the beautiful...

by Anonymousreply 16911/09/2013

For those in the know, do movie stars and starlets flock to Marchesa, Georgina's brand, because the gowns are fabulous or to garner favor with Harvey?

by Anonymousreply 17011/09/2013

I always laughed at Heidi pronouncing the sponsor's name as Laurel Paris, but Milano may have her beat.

She renders the name of Marchesa's Parfum d'extase as par-FOOM day eggs-tazh.

by Anonymousreply 17111/09/2013

[quote]I agree with [R155], all us dudes here are probably cocksuckers, so why use that word with Anya?

R166, you are obviously not a "dude". You may be a cocksucker but you definitely have a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 17211/09/2013

R165 - Yikes. The top is not too bad, but the combination is horrid.

by Anonymousreply 17311/09/2013

The designers couldn't have been more excited when Alyssa said she was going to wear the winning look. NOT.

by Anonymousreply 17411/09/2013

Producer Harvey Weinstein is probably the one who insists on the "BEAUTIFUL Georgina Chapman" introduction.

He undoubtedly considers her to be a possession, and is using this little TV show to show off the glamorous thing he owns. Everyone has to play along.

by Anonymousreply 17511/09/2013

How the hellcan the "beautiful" Georgina Chapman sleep with such a beast as Harvey. The thought of him naked would make you gag.

by Anonymousreply 17711/09/2013

[quote]How the hellcan the "beautiful" Georgina Chapman sleep with such a beast as Harvey. The thought of him naked would make you gag.

Damn right you'll gag. Gimme an hour to take 2 sildenafil and I'll gag you with my beer can thick, mushroom headed three incher!

by Anonymousreply 17811/10/2013

Sorry, but I don't like Alyssa Milano in this show. Also, what the hell is Nate Burkus doing there as a guest judge? Also his decorative stuff in Target is complete crap as well. He has lousy style and taste.

by Anonymousreply 17911/10/2013

Complete crap? Lousy style and taste? How are those not consistent with the show?

by Anonymousreply 18011/10/2013

Jesus Christ - the Anya 'cocksucker' routine is just a DL meme. Get the fuck over it, already. She's being insulted because she has shitty taste and can't sew and is, at best, only good at sucking the producer's cock, which is the ONLY way she could possibly have gotten on in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 18211/10/2013

In real life fashion designers do not cut and sew their own creations. It's a whole other set of skills. Those people are called drapers, cutters and stitchers.

Project Runway has really fucked up the public's perception of the design process.

While it's true that a young designer might have to make their own pieces because they can't afford to pay for that labor, most young designers begin their careers by working as design assistants at large companies, where they are part of the design process, not the construction process.

And where Anya is from, sewing labor is incredibly cheap. She would not need to know how to cut and sew in her own country.

by Anonymousreply 18511/10/2013

I fail to see the fashion genius of Jeffery Sebelia but I am not alone since he still has not found success as a designer.

by Anonymousreply 18611/10/2013

I hate this version of Runway. It's always wreaked of loserdom.

That said, I liked last year'a hostess: Carolyn Murphy. She was WAY better than Alyssa. And she looked good in clothes.

by Anonymousreply 18711/10/2013

I agree. Milano really annoys me as host of project runway all-stars. Popular celebrity or no, get a new host, please!

by Anonymousreply 18911/11/2013

What would you suggest she wear R150

by Anonymousreply 19111/11/2013

I mean R190

by Anonymousreply 19211/11/2013

A paper bag over her head, r192.

by Anonymousreply 19311/11/2013

Maybe simpler things that are better tailored to her figure.

And I'd like to get a look at her back fat.

by Anonymousreply 19411/11/2013

Am I the only one who finds it extremely annoying that now more than ever before there is an excessive amount of time focused on each designer trashing and commenting on the other designer's work either in voiceover or taped confessionals? You never heard a peep out of half of these people in their past seasons and now all of a sudden they're all chatty Cathys.

Also, has Nate Berkus had work done on his face? Botox? Fillers?

by Anonymousreply 19511/11/2013

I know I'm a week behind, but Daniel being eliminated was great. He sucked during his own season and had no business returning. He was easily one of the worst 'designers' they ever had. The fact that he lost to the lamp from A Christmas Story says it all.

by Anonymousreply 19611/12/2013

They also seem to talk a lot about 'who' they've dressed, R195, as if that's supposed to indicate their level of success. And then they're all wasting time competing again.

by Anonymousreply 19711/12/2013

Alyssa Milano sucks!!! She has no class at all. No talent and no style. I think its pathetic the amount of soft-core porn Ms Milano has been on, on Skinamax (Cinemax). She seems to jump at the opportunity time and time again to take her fake tits out. She is is no way worthy to crown the new project runway all star!!

by Anonymousreply 19811/14/2013

Tell us what you really think R198

by Anonymousreply 19911/14/2013

I think I'm the only one who isn't annoyed by Milano. Is she Heidi? No. But she does her job just fine.

by Anonymousreply 20011/14/2013

Once again, a result that's TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT. They did that only as a way to keep from auf'ing Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 20111/14/2013

Is Jeffrey sucking Isaac's cock? Is that what's going on?

by Anonymousreply 20211/14/2013

I'm ok with Alyssa r200.

Figures they'd pick the black dress for the win in a challenge where 99% of the materials were primary colors. When in doubt, send down a black dress and make up a stupid inspirational story about it. "I was bullied...waah, waah." I hate the way they always make all gay people weak victims on these stupid shows.

by Anonymousreply 20311/14/2013

is anyone else as bored with this show as I am?

The contestants the judges the challenges

dull dull dull

And I was hoping they would send all three home instead of keeping them. Ridiculous.

I find Jeffrey disturbing on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 20411/14/2013

R203 Don't forget the host

by Anonymousreply 20511/14/2013

This is the second time Jeffrey has said he didn't know the design had to be wearable. Why do they not laugh him off the stage for saying that? That would be like a contestant on Top Chef saying they didn't know the food had to be edible.

by Anonymousreply 20611/15/2013

What the hell was the point of that? How is it possible that they couldn't pick someone to send home? You had one that was arts 'n' craftsy and falling apart and another that didn't fit and exposed the poor girl's hoo-ha. Stupid waste of an episode.

by Anonymousreply 20711/15/2013

Please tell me Jeffrey did not say he would be in top 3 during the cocktail challenge. Please

by Anonymousreply 20811/15/2013

This was not the week to keep everybody, not with some of the pathetic tatty messes on the runway! Last week would have been a better time, because everybody produced something that was at least wearable. This week, half the models found their dresses falling off during a 50-foot walk.

by Anonymousreply 20911/15/2013

What a waste of a show.

[quote] Once again, a result that's TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT. They did that only as a way to keep from auf'ing Jeffrey.

I actually think the producers did it to keep Korto or Michael, because one of them was surely out.

The judges REALLY seem to like Michael, so I think they did it for his sake.

[quote] This is the second time Jeffrey has said he didn't know the design had to be wearable. Why do they not laugh him off the stage for saying that?

Indeed. Instead, Mizrahi decides to pick on the gay guy who was bullied in school for being gay.

Something is really wrong with Isaac Mizrahi. Why is he so HATEFUL against other gay men?

[quote] This was not the week to keep everybody, not with some of the pathetic tatty messes on the runway!

To me, this absolutely is the week to keep everybody. There was obviously something wrong with the challenge, when so many designers are sending CRAP down the runway.

Some challenges are hits and some are misses, and this was definitely a MISS.

Glad nobody got sent home, but it was also a huge waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 21011/15/2013

Alyssa MIlano continues to be the most boring host ever. But the whole season has been boring. Last night's episode was a perfect example. It was an unconventional challenge that should have caused all kinds of drama. Instead, it caused all kinds of boredom, leading to the most boring ending ever. Who cared who left or who stayed? Apparently no one, because no one left. Maybe they're all stuck there for eternity, in the most boring show in a once exciting series.

by Anonymousreply 21111/15/2013

Alyssa's style is stilted and she has an air of (unearned) arrogance Jeffrey should have gone since his outfit was unwearable and exposed his models pussy on the runway again-what does making a dress out of loose leaf binders have to do with being a legit fashion designer (Hers some contrruction paper, glue and paper clips-but we dont want it to look like arts & crafts)

by Anonymousreply 21211/15/2013

I am so sick of Alyssa introducing the "gorgeous" Georgina Chapman. Does she really have to say it every week? I put it on mute everytime just so I don't have to hear it anymore.

So Jeffrey was in the bottom again and surprise, surprise he didn't go home. I know they won't be sending him home anytime soon no matter how horrible his designs are or how many times he's in the bottom.

I hope none of the 3 previous winners win again. I don't think they should've been back anyway. It would've been more interesting if they'd had all of the past runners up come back instead.

by Anonymousreply 21311/15/2013

I will wear the winning look to an upcoming event.

by Anonymousreply 21411/15/2013

Gabourey, the winning look will wear you.

by Anonymousreply 21511/15/2013

1. We get it DL. Milano sucks.

2. This was a really bad challenge.

3. Jeffrey should have been gone weeks ago.

4. Gabby was quite charming. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 21611/15/2013

I agree, Michael would have gone home last night.

by Anonymousreply 21711/15/2013

But the challenge was stupid and the producers realized it when they saw the results.

Not always been a fan of Michael but he's done some great work so far this season. Glad they didn't et rid of him. Or Korto.

Jeffrey, otoh!

by Anonymousreply 21811/15/2013

Mychael deserved to go home, but the judges liked him so they kept everyone, becvause getting rid of Korto (the next one in line meant to go)instead of him would have seemed utterly unfair.

And it's not still time to get rid of past winners - obvious plants who are not meant to win but to make the others sweat - because they're still needed for added drama and angst. How else do you explain each of them being in the top three only once and cast in the middle or safe bottom the rest of the time? They're meant to stay until the cream of this crop (less winners) is established. Then we'll see them file out.

[quote]Something is really wrong with Isaac Mizrahi. Why is he so HATEFUL against other gay men?

You seem to have a very short memory. Mizrahi was the one who had multiple orgasms every time Oneball coughed up a hairball.

by Anonymousreply 21911/15/2013

Who the fuck wants to keep Jeffrey around? He's unpleasant, hard on the eyes and hasn't produced one decent outfit. What a joke.

I thought Isaac's comments about Christopher's story were very Datalounge-esque. If he hadn't said it, one of you cynical bitches would have.

So much for Elena and her "BFF." What was she on about, stolen inspiration? All I heard her say to Victor was to not use so many colors. It's not like she gave him a sketch and he copied it. And if she was so inspired, why did her dress look so similar to everything else she's made? Crazy-eyed loon.

by Anonymousreply 22011/15/2013

I completely disagree with those saying either Michael or Korto deserved to go home this week. Jeffrey sent his model out with her crotch hanging out. How many other times over the history of PR have designers been ripped to shreds for that? Sorry but if it'd been anybody else, they would've gotten the boot, but as usual they kiss Jeffrey's ass and he stays. I totally agree with R213 that it's obvious no matter how terrible his designs are, they will not get rid of him.

On a whole other note, I'm totally shocked at how well Elena is doing. She was so off her rocker and one-note during her previous season.

by Anonymousreply 22111/16/2013

I've yet to see anything truly avant garde from Elena. In her season all she did was those big boxy shoulders that were seen 30 years ago on the likes of Klaus Nomi and Grace Jones. Then she brags about dressing Lady Gaga, whose entire schtick is a pastiche of those artists who were truly avant garde in their day.

by Anonymousreply 22211/16/2013

[quote]I thought Isaac's comments about Christopher's story were very Datalounge-esque. If he hadn't said it, one of you cynical bitches would have.[/quote]

I don't disagree with Isaac. These people need to get over the fucking sob stories, already.

by Anonymousreply 22311/16/2013

I think Issac's point was don't tell me some sob story and expect me to give a fair judgement.

They seem to not want to get rid of Jeffrey. Three weeks of shitty dresses and they get rid of better designers until finally they just not get rid of anyone.

by Anonymousreply 22411/16/2013

New Tim Gunn hosted fashion reality series coming to Lifetime January 16.

"On Under The Gunn, Runway alumni Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos will be tasked with mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 new up-and-coming designers under their watch. Each mentor will have a team of designers they must manage, coach, cheerlead and, when necessary, knock down with tough love in order to lead them to runway success in front of the judges, designer Rachel Roy, celebrity stylist Jen Rade, and fashion correspondent Zanna Roberts Rassi. As designers are whittled down during the season, one designer and one mentor will be deemed the winners of Under The Gunn."

The Anya haters are going to have a field day with this, I'm sure!

by Anonymousreply 22511/16/2013

I like the concept of Tim Gunn's new show, but they should have hired Laura Bennett as one of the mentors instead of Anya.

by Anonymousreply 22611/16/2013

R226 I agree! Only found out recently that Laura's husband passed away. I really admire her talent, strength and sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 22711/16/2013

Santino, Nick, and Andre were all hilarious together in their season and need to be brought back in some capacity to any show.

by Anonymousreply 22811/16/2013

The PR producers have always loved Nick V. for some inexplicable reason and yet have never brought him back as an All-Star. Every season he seems to be a judge or part of the panel who choose the contestants. I guess they realize he can't design or sew. I've never understood what they see in him.

by Anonymousreply 22911/17/2013

I truly believe there's some sort of contract with the three former winners stating they cannot be dumped until midway through the season. I also think Irina should have won last week, or at least been in the top three. She got robbed.

by Anonymousreply 23011/17/2013

Let's discuss how much of a useless, nasty bitch of a mentor Zanna whatshername is!

by Anonymousreply 23111/17/2013

The first unconventional challenge to not produce something cool and these were "All-Stars"! Not one good outfit. they couldn't kick everyone off so they compromised.

[quote] am so sick of Alyssa introducing the "gorgeous" Georgina Chapman. Does she really have to say it every week? I put it on mute everytime just so I don't have to hear it anymore.

Alyssa is an actress and the "gorgeous" Georgina Chapman is married to Harvey Weinstein. It's called sucking up, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 23211/17/2013

Half the time it's just a voice over being repeated in every other episode. It's just jarring and one of the low points in this series.

by Anonymousreply 23311/17/2013

And HERE'S the GORRRRGEOUS Georgina Chapman, founder of Marchesa yada, yada, yada...

And, oh yeah - we also have Issac Mizrahi.

by Anonymousreply 23411/17/2013

Alyssa looks good in her swimsuit.

by Anonymousreply 23511/18/2013

I agree about Zanna whatshername. Most of the time she waltzes in, seemingly drunk, just to tell the designers how wrong their choices are when it's too late for them to do much about it.

What are her credentials, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 23611/18/2013

Isaac is on QVC right now, and while speaking with Christopher on the phone, he let it slip that Christopher was "amazing the whole season."

So, I guess Christopher will be there for a while.

by Anonymousreply 23711/18/2013

R236, Zanna Roberts Rassi is the Senior Fashion Editor at [italic]Marie Claire[/italic]. Prior to that she was the Beauty and Style Editor at British [italic]Marie Claire[/italic]. On All Stars, Zanna replaces the intimidating Joanna Coles, who left [italic]Marie Claire[/italic] to helm [italic]Cosmopolitan[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 23811/18/2013

She does look good for 40.

by Anonymousreply 23911/19/2013

I'm sorry, Marie Claire is not a relevant magazine.

by Anonymousreply 24011/19/2013

Really? Marie Claire ranks among the top five women's beauty and fashion magazines in the world.

by Anonymousreply 24111/19/2013

[quote]Isaac is on QVC right now, and while speaking with Christopher on the phone, he let it slip that Christopher was "amazing the whole season."

[quote]So, I guess Christopher will be there for a while.

I saw that, too. Shanw tried to stop him, but it was already too late.

by Anonymousreply 24211/19/2013

This All-Star program is basically the low-class version of the real thing. Instead of Heidi we get the atrociously tacky Alyssa. Instead of Tim we get the moronic, possibly drunk Zanna. Instead of (from the old shows) Kors, we get the infantile, ass-kissing Posen. Instead of Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine we get the GORGEOUS Georgina Harvey Chapman.

Even the contestants seem low-rent -- they picked out the least classy designers from the past. The whole thing just kind of sucks.

by Anonymousreply 24311/19/2013

r243, don't you mean instead of Kors we get Mizrahi?

And in what way is he infantile and ass-kissing?

by Anonymousreply 24411/19/2013

What happened to tht bitch who wrote about how much she hated fat people in Marie Claire? Does she still have the job?

by Anonymousreply 24511/19/2013

Whoops R244, of course you're totally right. In my fit of righteous indignation I couldn't even bring myself to remember the miserable Miizrahi.

by Anonymousreply 24611/19/2013

Laura's husband died?? OMG they had like 6 kids!! Poor woman!

Nick V - he is good looking and give good gay so they use him for TV. If you watch his season he was never really that good. He was constantly in the bottom, only won one challenge i think, the barbie challenge. They constantly questioned his taste level.

Of that season I think Kara Janx is really the only one to really succeed in creating a brand for herself.

by Anonymousreply 24711/19/2013

I worked at Marie Claire for many years. Zanna Roberts is one of the most genuinely sweet people I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

by Anonymousreply 24811/19/2013

I loathe that damn thrift store black beaded jacket Chris Papoo wears in the opening. Looks like something your grandmother would wear on New Years'.

by Anonymousreply 24911/19/2013

R248 = chinless Nina Garcia

by Anonymousreply 25011/19/2013

[R-250] No, sorry, not her.

I'll reserve comment about anyone else I worked with at MC. Some are just as you'd suspect them to be, others would surprise you.

I did work with Tim Gunn on his MC column, and he is indeed a true gentleman.

And the funny thing is, for all the talk of the winner serving as a guest editor for a year, I never saw hide nor hair of any of them. Or heard from them, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 25111/19/2013

R242, was that the Shaun I know with the permanent black raccoon eyes, tired, punk, fried, jagged haircut, frosted pink lips framing the painted chick-let teeth, wide hipped, ugly square toed boot wearing hostess that disgusts me but I can't stop looking at her, Shaun?

by Anonymousreply 25211/19/2013

Yes, that's the one, r252.

by Anonymousreply 25311/19/2013

Why would the host on QVC care what Isaac said about his own TV show?

Controlling much?

by Anonymousreply 25411/19/2013

Are they going to replace her now that she's dead?

by Anonymousreply 25511/19/2013

I guess she's supposed to be Isaac's friend.

Maybe she was "worried" he'd get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 25611/19/2013

[quote]Are they going to replace her now that she's dead?

Anna Nicole Smith has been approached.

by Anonymousreply 25711/19/2013

Like ma body?

by Anonymousreply 25811/19/2013

How come Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine is never offered the chance to host a show?

by Anonymousreply 25911/20/2013

LOL R252

by Anonymousreply 26011/20/2013

Boring show. Boring show. Boring show. These are supposed to be All Stars but only Christopher is doing good work week after week. At least Jeffrey finally stepped up and produced something interesting, although it wasn't all that good. And they never explained what he created for a shirt, since he said he didn't have time to design one and yet the model clearly had one on.

Is there something weird about the length of Jeffrey's neck? He looks more and more like a giraffe.

Oddly, when the GORGEOUS Georgina Chapman's name was mentioned, the not-gorgeous Alyssa MInt Milano did not say the GORGEOUS Georgina Chapman. Perhaps she's only gorgeous if you can see her.

by Anonymousreply 26111/21/2013

Nothing on that runway was reminiscent of the 1930s or Bonnie and Clyde. Especially Jeffrey's winner.

by Anonymousreply 26211/21/2013

R262 the strapless sequin gold gown with that leather jacket was wonderfully modern 30s.

Everything else stunk though. Just a bit off. These "all stars" are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 26311/21/2013

I love Project Runway, but this show cannot my attention. Irina is still a bitch. Elena is still nuts. Jeffrey is gross. I don't care for Christopher, so there isn't even eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 26411/21/2013

R261 - Alyssa Mint Milano. LOL

by Anonymousreply 26511/21/2013

I like Irina. I think she is the brightest and most professional in the group. Her dress tonight was pretty. The jacket was overdone; she should have kept the details more low key and it would have been a winner.

Michael deserved to go home for his Devo jacket. It was just missing plastic sunglasses.

Viktor's coat looked like the model didn't finish putting it on. Really strange lapel.

Jeffrey's coat was awful. The fabric was 30's but that was it.

by Anonymousreply 26611/21/2013

Good critique r266.

by Anonymousreply 26711/21/2013

Anyone know the name of the guy who modeled Jeffy's. Coat? And if naked better

by Anonymousreply 26811/21/2013

didn't christopher bully one of his fellow contestants - i believe it was the older woman - his season?

by Anonymousreply 26911/21/2013

I'm with you, R266.

[quote] the strapless sequin gold gown with that leather jacket was wonderfully modern 30s

[quote] I like Irina. I think she is the brightest and most professional in the group. Her dress tonight was pretty.

Funny how I HATED Irina and her season. I think the concensus was that the LA season was the absolute worst ever.

I find it ironic that I now think that Irina is really the best designer. She's like a diamond in the rough, and so far, I've liked every one of her designs. She is really fantastic, and just typing that shocks the hell out of me!

Even more shocking... I hope she wins!

[quote] Michael deserved to go home for his Devo jacket.

100% deserved to go home. His whole look was Michael Jackson, circa 1984.

Michael never had good taste, but he's can make good clothing. I truly believe that you can't teach good taste, but perhaps if he spent a few years in Europe... Paris, Milan, Rome, etc., he might develop a better sensibility than he would in Atlanta or Miami.

His aesthetic is horrible. So trashy and slutty. But the challenges have proven that if given the right direction, he can create some fabulous outfits.

He deserved to go home, but I still think that he could be a great designer, and he's a nice person. So there.

Jeffrey gets hotter and hotter to me, with each passing episode. SUE ME! Elena was right. Jeffrey should create a men's line. I just bet he'd make a lot of money off of it.

Bitch fight between Miss Chris and Miss Viktor. Truth be told, I thought Viktor would go home because his outfit was truly the worst. However, I think his track record is what saved him.

I don't get Chris - at all.

Korto's men's jacket was hot. I want it!

Irina - black black black black black. Fuck, she bores the hell out of me.

I thought Seth Aaron's outfit was not bad.

This wasn't the most exciting episode, but the challenge was a good one, as opposed to last week.

by Anonymousreply 27011/22/2013

[quote] Irina - black black black black black. Fuck, she bores the hell out of me.

Sorry, I meant Elena. Those Russian names! Elena, Irina, Svetlana, Marina. Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 27111/22/2013

This was the perfect example of how designers creating black outfits for the runway got them totally ignored, albeit safe.

If Korto and Elena had made those outfits in colors, one of them would have certainly won the challenge.

As they were in black....totally forgettable!

by Anonymousreply 27211/22/2013

[quote]Jeffrey gets hotter and hotter to me, with each passing episode.

I'm with you. I know we're supposed to find him annoying or consider him this season's villain or something, but it's not working. He just has that cool manner I love in a man.

by Anonymousreply 27311/22/2013

Who is dressing Alyssa for this show? I can see all of the contestants smirking every time she walks out for the runway show.

(But Heidi's clothes weren't much better last season.)

Michael did deserve to go home for that Halloween costume he sent down the runway, but he is a nice guy. His new smile is fantastic---no more crooked toofus.

by Anonymousreply 27411/22/2013

Where was the gorgeous Georgina Chapman?

by Anonymousreply 27511/22/2013

Christopher was the one who was bullied. He almost became the Michael Costello of his season. It would be hard of him to have bullied anyone with Elena there but he also deserves Brownie points for saying that Elena and that other Russian guy who won the season sounded like Boris and Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

by Anonymousreply 27611/22/2013

I'm sorry but the hostess has to have the chops but also the body! Alyssa just does not look good in clothes even if she is handling the hosting part pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 27711/22/2013

Jeffrey was totally crushing on his male model. I think he even smacked him on the butt at one point. It's pretty obvious after last night's episode that he's either bi or bi-curious.

by Anonymousreply 27811/22/2013

Yes R277. Alyssa's legs were WAY too chunky for that short skirt last night.

by Anonymousreply 27911/22/2013

Are there any photos of Christopher out there without the Mohawk? I'm intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 28011/22/2013

Wow...I can't believe she's gone. That's crazy to me. Life is so fleeting.

by Anonymousreply 28111/22/2013

Alyssa's pronunciation of "PerFOOM Duh'Ekstoss" cracks me up every time.

by Anonymousreply 28211/22/2013

I liked the guest designer bitchslapping Stumpy Milano when she was complaining about the "choppiness" of the gown.

"Oh, for you of course, just the chiffon."

I continue to love Mizrahi. I have no idea why Austin Scarlett was introduced first. He may have been filling in but he is not married to Harvey.

I knew Michael was in trouble as soon as I saw the sparkly fabric. With his questionable taste level, he needs to stay away from that kind of shit but he loves it.

Tim Gunn's new show is worth watching because it's Tim Gunn. The inclusion of Blowjob Anya is off-putting but I'll give it a chance.

I don't get the "I find Jeffrey attractive" people. He's always been fug and he's getting more fug all the time.

by Anonymousreply 28311/22/2013

It seems to odd to see Stumpy Milano on that show. Most of the women seen are models or former models, or designers who have reduced themselves to the fashionista's size zero (it's the fashion industry badge of office).

So while I'm all for women in the public eye having a healthy weight, nobody on that show has a clue how to make her look, well, anything but stumpy. The minds of the behind-the-scenes costumers seem to be so far up the fashion industry's ass that they don't know how to dress anyone but a model.

by Anonymousreply 28411/22/2013

I like Alyssa's body, but it's not one for the runway.

by Anonymousreply 28511/22/2013

Michael is a total class act. I wish him nothing but success and happiness.

by Anonymousreply 28611/22/2013

Minty is so odd in her mannerisms. She's sort of spastic. Sometimes she has an accent that I can't place and other times she does not. Also she tries to speak the same way Heidi did, which is beyond strange. If she is going to host this train wreck she needs to relax and be herself, instead of trying too hard to play herself.

by Anonymousreply 28711/22/2013

Her best role was Eva Savelote.

by Anonymousreply 28811/22/2013

This was the second episode where Alyssa made some offhand comment that makes it sound like she's into some pretty kinky BDSM. Bondage, whips and boots. I do think her delivery improves a little bit week after week.

Irina is keeping her bitchiness well hidden this season, but I like her designs. Michael was a nice guy and easy on the eyes, but he can't stay away from bling and tacky fabrics to save his life.

The Jeffrey fans on here need to get their eyes examined.

by Anonymousreply 28911/22/2013

Where is Alyssa from?

by Anonymousreply 29011/22/2013

Brooklyn NY.

by Anonymousreply 29111/23/2013

I would have guessed California.

by Anonymousreply 29211/23/2013

(R282), did you notice on last week's show that it was clearly pre-recorded and dubbed in. It was so embarrassingly obvious.

by Anonymousreply 29311/23/2013

The 30s show was a complete bomb! Everything leaned more modern side than a balance between the modern and the 1930s. They needed to do their homework because everything was bad.

Mychael Knight seems like a nice guy,but his outfit was horrible. The poster on here who said it looked like 1980s Micheal Jackson nailed it. When he said that his aim was to make Clyde nouveau riche I was scratching my head by that statement. Bonnie and Clyde stole money ,but they didn't live a wealthy life style and their clothes were totally unglamorous. Their clothes were very back woods poor. BTW, they were young teens.

The dress that was chiffon and see through is a dress that they make today and it has been done many times over. In fact, some actress just a couple of weeks ago at some event, wore an extremely similar dress but it was in blue. I think the designer who made the blue top with a little bit of puff to the shoulders of the top came close to the 30s because those puffs on the shoulders were popular in the 30s. Also, the designer who had that strapless sequenced top and the beige chiffon skirt with it, that leans more 30s as well. The leather jacket, no, but the collar of the leather jacket is reminiscent of the 30s.

All of the men's clothes were a complete joke. Someone said on the show the coat that Jeffery did was more 20s was extremely clueless like Jeffery. Though it was a great coat, it was more modern.

Could some please hit Viktor over the head with that fan? He is so "on". He pulls that fan out a lot thinking he is so cleaver. I think Viktor is trying to act like Karl Lagerfeld who carries fans around a lot. Also, Viktor has been copying Mondo's style with his clothes. Good grief Viktor, get a life and express your own individual statement in self styling instead of stealing other designer's ideas.

So, Jeffery is straight right? Seth seems like he is bisexual, right?

BTW, Alyssa Milano's clothes look very everyday frau looking.

by Anonymousreply 29411/23/2013

Jeffrey is straight. Seth is straight happily married (as of his season) with kids.

Michael (I refuse to type stoooopid spelling of names) lives in Atlanta where the idea of rich has a whole other interpretation. I wouldn't recommend watching any ful episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta as it might indice seizures or coma, but watching the commercials would be informative enough. He is tremendously talented and if he moved to New York his "taste level" would change accordingly. As it is, his designs are informed by his environment and nouveau riche means gold fabric, gold leather, gold accessories, just like his finale collection.

Jeffrey is smart. He won his season mostly by playing the game smartly (his whole villaine persona was well calculated as was the menacing neck tattoo which he got right before they started filming his season, and is only the name of his son. This season he is playing another character who wears a hipster hat instead of a hoody. He can design and sew and does a lot better when he thinks rock and roll instead of red carpet (except for that Vivienne Westwood inspired yellow plaid dress which was genius).

I am not sure why I don't like Alyssa Milano. There is nothing offensive about her or her comments. I guess I just don;t like the delivery.

In other news - Bravo's Styled To Rock is so so much better than I expected.

"Styled to Rock is an American reality competition television series,[2] executive produced by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna which focuses on fashion design. The contestants compete with each other to create the best outfit for one or more famous music acts every week. They are restricted in time and materials. Their designs are judged and the music act of the week chooses his favorite one. One designer is eliminated each week."

They don't play by conventional rules which is definitely fun to watch, like introducing two completely new designers mid show.

by Anonymousreply 29511/23/2013

R294 You are spot on regarding Victor and articulated my thoughts exactly. That damned fan! The way he dresses!

And I feel that Seth Aaron is a total douche now. He is always hamming it up in a way that is disrespectful to the other designers.

And what is with the long strand of pearls he wears? They can't get rid of him fast enough for me.

I think Christopher is beautiful, even in that spangly black jacket.

by Anonymousreply 29611/23/2013

[quote]Truth be told, I thought Viktor would go home because his outfit was truly the worst.

Interesting point, and I do not think for a second had Jeffrey made Michael's outfit that Viktor would still be around (Michael's outfit was bad, yes, but not much worse than Viktor's with those hideous fringes). Oddly enough, this is why I've come to the conclusion that the fix is in for Jeffrey.

Think about it: anyone else with talent has one bad week and they're auf'd, no exceptions. Jeffrey had two in a row and the first time they kick off the less-deserving person to save him and the second time, unable to justify eliminating the other two instead of Jeffrey, they pull this "everybody's safe" bullshit strictly as a last-minute way to save his ass, using the excuse that "this was such an unusual challenge" that they would give them all a break, despite the fact there have been many "unusual challenges" in the history of PR and they STILL sent someone home at the end of them. And does anyone seriously think if Michael or Korto had sent out a model in an outfit with her crotch hanging out that they would have hesitated even a second to get rid of them over Jeffrey? Please.

Now in the interest of fairness, I will say that Jeffrey did a fantastic job this week and I have no issue with his win for that coat (though my personal choice would have been Irina for that gorgeous dress she made), but I have to be honest and say this is what I feel the situation is, particularly given that these shows often decide who the winner will be far ahead of the end of the season (or maybe it's possible the poster who said former winners are guaranteed a number of episodes upfront was on to something).

Jeffrey is going to win.

by Anonymousreply 29711/23/2013

What B or C list actress would you choose to host the show?

by Anonymousreply 29811/23/2013

Rachel Bilson, or maybe one of the Olsen twins.

by Anonymousreply 29911/23/2013

Milano was okay for a while in the last episode when she seemed to be talking freely and spontaneously. I even liked her as a host during that time. Later she returned to her usual talking style which seems fake, like the way people talk to animals or children. Her clothes were horrible once again.

Jeffrey made a nice coat, but I didn't see 30's in it at all. Granted, I don't know fashion history that well, but to me with its box-like shape it looked more futuristic than from that era. All the clothes were pretty good this time and it's hard to say which was the best.

I liked Christopher's look quite a lot, and might have like Viktor's look with different lapels. I accidentally stumbled upon Viktor's blog while looking for pics of the lapels and there he's blaming Christopher for his downfall. He says that he spent too much time helping Christopher and in the same breath says that he takes full responsibility for his own look. Maybe he shouldn't have blamed Christopher at all then, huh? Viktor seems pretty shifty character, and that fucking fan makes him look pretentious as hell.

by Anonymousreply 30011/23/2013

Maybe Rachel Bilson, but not an Olsen twin.

Possibly Katherine Heigl.

by Anonymousreply 30111/23/2013

Gay icon Hollywood megastar actress SJP.

by Anonymousreply 30211/23/2013

Tyra Banks would be a fun host because she would take it way too seriously and claim she invented things.

by Anonymousreply 30311/23/2013

R302 - No, No, No.

by Anonymousreply 30411/23/2013

Debra Messing is loved by the people.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 30511/23/2013

Heigl? She's a fucking frump who is also a total bitch. Put down the pipe r301. I think SJP or Bilson would be great choices . Or Paulina Porizkova she was a hoot on ANTM.

by Anonymousreply 30611/23/2013

R308 - I think Heigl would be interesting. Plus, she has some modeling experience.

Paulina is a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 30711/23/2013

You know who the ideal hostess would be? SHARON STONE, THAT'S WHO!

Famous, glamorous, modeling experience, still looks great in clothes. Capable of bitching the hell out of a bad outfit or auff'd designer. And she's enough of a loose canon to be entertaining, and I'm sure she could use the world.

But I doubt Heidi would allow it. She wouldn't want another tall, glamorous, mature blonde goddess taking her place.

by Anonymousreply 30811/23/2013

I loved Iman in the Project Runway Canada. She certainly knew her fashion and didn't keep her mouth shut about negative stuff, but at the same time seemed quite sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 30911/23/2013

Yes, r308!

by Anonymousreply 31011/23/2013

"...and I'm sure she could use the world."

WORK, I meant w-o-r-k!!!

Goddamn autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 31111/23/2013

How about Beverly Johnson or Beth Stern...I know some people don't care for Beth, but she seems pleasant and harmless enough.

Viktor is trying way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 31211/23/2013

No Heigl unless she's there for Isaac to kill in the first episode.

Paulina Porizkova would be a good choice. They might also consider Kelly Lynch or Jennifer Tilly.

If they wanted to elevate the show on every level, they'd go with Eddie Izzard.

by Anonymousreply 31311/23/2013

"No Heigl unless she's there for Isaac to kill in the first episode." LOL!

I don't think Jennifer Tilly is a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 31411/23/2013

[quote]I don't think Jennifer Tilly is a good choice.

You're lucky you're an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 31511/23/2013

Iman was awesome in Canada and will save the show if she did the US version. She does not suffer fools easily.

by Anonymousreply 31611/24/2013

Viktor is a sweetie, if untalented, but obviously manipulated all too easily by the PR producers to do and say what they like to stir up controversy.

by Anonymousreply 31711/24/2013

May I suggest the sparkling Ann Jillian or the sassy Linda Dano as host?

by Anonymousreply 31811/24/2013

Iman absolutely made PR Canada. Mind you, there was some really good talent on the two seasons that aired. Iman, though, would be a great host for PR All-Stars.

by Anonymousreply 31911/24/2013

R316 is spot on Iman was hilarious and vicious!

by Anonymousreply 32011/24/2013

Iman wasn't vicious, she was just direct. She didn't coddle anyone, or suffer fools. If you deserved harsh criticism, she gave it. But if you were good, then she graciously acknowledged it. IMO, she'd be the perfect host. To the point, honest and fair.

by Anonymousreply 32111/24/2013

I don't get it. I'm really disappointed when she comes out for each show. Her fashion sense is terrible. Her clothes are ill-fitting and sloppy. And the hair... I hope they make a better choice next's difficult to focus on the designers because of the horrible choice for a host. Not to be mean, but I'm so bugged by it that I needed to say it out loud.

by Anonymousreply 32211/26/2013

She doesn't dress or style herself, so what's up with production?

by Anonymousreply 32311/26/2013

Stumpy's just as bad, if not worse, when she does style herself.

by Anonymousreply 32411/26/2013

I like the top in R324

by Anonymousreply 32511/26/2013

Is there any possibility that the fix was not in for Mondo on the first All-Stars series? They owed him; it was as though the spin-off was conceived out of their guilt over the stupid choice of Gretchen. That being the case, should we assume that the subsequent All-Star seasons are completely based on talent?

Why would a previous season winner risk embarrassment by going on without a guarantee of at least late elimination, if not going to the finals? Once a reputation has been established on the show, why put it at risk without a guaranteed reward? That's why I do not expect to see Laura Bennett on an All-Stars series. (I'm reasonably confident that her widow's mite would allow her to hire a sitter -- although her youngest kid is only, what? Six?)

by Anonymousreply 32611/26/2013

What does Laura Bennett have to gain from being on All-Stars? Is she still trying to establish herself as a designer, or is she content to write and live on her inheritance?

Because believe me, she'd have a lot to lose. Any sole parent who leaves a huge brood of children for weeks is going to face some major drama, no matter how good the nanny is.

by Anonymousreply 32711/26/2013

I thought she died

by Anonymousreply 32811/26/2013

Her husband died. Unless you mean the nanny, who is theoretical and probably still alive.

by Anonymousreply 32911/26/2013

Alyssa Milano died.

by Anonymousreply 33011/26/2013

Well. Her career did, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 33111/26/2013

Maybe Alyssa Milano can find work replacing the deceased nanny.

by Anonymousreply 33211/26/2013

She's on Mistresses and Project Runway. Not too shabby.

by Anonymousreply 33311/26/2013

What is Laura Bennett doing on Mistresses?

by Anonymousreply 33411/26/2013

I know, R334, right?

by Anonymousreply 33511/26/2013

Wow, did Laura Bennett's husband really die?

I remember seeing him on the show when Tim Gunn did the home visits, and he seemed like a super cool guy. WTF happened?

Anyone know the story? I'd love to hear it.

I feel bad for Laura and all those kids. I'd go fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 33611/27/2013

I think cancer, R336.

by Anonymousreply 33711/27/2013

Libra. I'm pretty sure.

by Anonymousreply 33811/27/2013

Wow. There was a show last night and no one cared.

This has got to be the dullest show PR has ever put on. The only interesting thing about last night's show was that Anthony Ryan had a long piece of black masking tape going down the middle of his head to his neck.

Other than that, there was nothing to talk about, think about, care about, except that little Mint Milano just gets more and more awkward.

by Anonymousreply 33912/06/2013

[quote]or the sassy Linda Dano as host?

I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 34012/06/2013

Anthony Ryan's cancer has returned R339, so I give him a pass on how he looked.

Honestly the fashion this season has been good, I guess the issue people have is there hasn't been enough crazy people and manufactured "drama". Sadly, I guess it proves why the producers drive for these things.

Glad Jeffrey got the boot. Though amusingly enough if you look at the animation of Marge modeling all the outfits she actually looks great in Jeffrey's and pretty meh in Irina's (though hers was the strongest actual fashion).

by Anonymousreply 34112/06/2013

Terrible idea for a challenge, or at least the judges made it terrible. The one designer who actually tried to design something that could translate into animated form, and who made something a Midwestern matron would actually wear, ended up on the chopping block.

by Anonymousreply 34212/06/2013

Stumpy Milano proves, again, that she looks terrible in everything. Is there something wrong with her body? Is she a cunt to wardrobe so they're deliberately sabotaging her every week? Not all stumpy women look as bad as Stumpy Milano. Can the Alterna hair stylists not do something with the girl?

As much as I dislike Jeffrey, that other guy - Mr. Six Dresses Ending With A Belted Piece of Fabric, should have gone home. If not for his dress then for those pants he was wearing and his bad hair.

Designing for Marge Simpson was a clever idea. Here's Marge in all the dresses and a picture of all the judges, Simpsons style:

by Anonymousreply 34312/06/2013

Good riddance to Jeffrey.

I was all prepared to hate Irina again this season, but she's matured quite a bit and is the only returning winner who seems to have grown as a designer. I don't know if she deserves to win a second time around, though. Korto has been burned twice before so I'm rooting for her.

by Anonymousreply 34412/06/2013

Alyssa is an attractive woman. She's short, and she's gotten voluptuous. That's a body type that's hard to dress.

by Anonymousreply 34512/06/2013

Yes, good riddance to Jeffrey. Why was Alyssa so kind to him when she was such a brittle cunt to all the other Auffees?

by Anonymousreply 34612/06/2013

Irina's dress was horrible. It did look like a baby doll nighty. I thought it was racist of whomever said Kato's dress looked like she was going to the 40/40 club or whatever he said.

I thought Elena should have won.

As to Alyssa. She is short, plain and simple the length of the dresses she wears cut her off and make her look squat. They need to be full length or shorter, and she should never wear ankle boots with a dress that length she ends up looking like a hobbit.

Who ever that guest judge was that looked like the girl from Awkward, she was terrible. She like everything everyone else hated and vice versa.

An lastly Anthony Ryan talking about anyone's taste level when he has a tape mohawk on his head is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 34712/08/2013

Anthony Ryan has now lost both balls to cancer.

by Anonymousreply 34812/08/2013

Are you saying that it doesn't take balls to wear masking tape instead of hair?

Do we have any confirmation that his cancer has returned? Granted, his face looked quite puffy, which could be the result of some treatment.....

by Anonymousreply 34912/09/2013

Alyssa looks like she is gaining weight again.

by Anonymousreply 35012/09/2013

Of COURSE, R350. Padma and Gail also gain weight during Top Chef. It's part of the job.

by Anonymousreply 35112/11/2013

349, Anthony Ryan had recurrence of his testicular cancer and underwent chemotherapy last summer. Supposedly, in this instance, recurrence is rare, and his physician was surprised.

by Anonymousreply 35212/11/2013

R352, your repeating this information anonymously doesn't really constitute confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 35312/11/2013

R353, A few days ago, I did an Internet search and read an online article published September 2013 by a Baton Rouge newsletter. I believe Anthony Ryan lives in Baton Rouge. According to the article, he's overcome testicular cancer twice. The article reported he had undergone surgery and just completed chemotherapy. According to the article, Anthony Ryan tells people he's been neutered.

by Anonymousreply 35412/11/2013

I'm sorry. The article was published August 2013, not September 2013.

by Anonymousreply 35512/11/2013

Thank you, R354.

by Anonymousreply 35612/11/2013

I hated that Zanna walking in so somberly and schlumping around like she was at a fucking funeral. Cripes, they were designing for a cartoon lady and not even a normal cartoon lady. Marge looks like an alien. Lighten up, Zanna, you overly serious, too literal as usual, Brit.

by Anonymousreply 35712/11/2013

I know that short women (and men) can be tricky to dress. Good thing Milano has a team of professionals on a fashion show to help her.

There is no excuse for the way she is being styled.

by Anonymousreply 35812/11/2013

Right no excuse

by Anonymousreply 35912/11/2013

Lisa Robertson will be the guest judge tonight.

by Anonymousreply 36012/12/2013

Damn, my cable is having a problem w/the Lifetime channel while PR is on now. It's so choppy it's almost unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 36112/12/2013

Announcing you're HIV+ on PR. Honey, it's been done...and more effectively.

by Anonymousreply 36212/12/2013

R360 - Lisa is boring.

by Anonymousreply 36412/12/2013

Zanna was half-lit when she critiqued them, right?

by Anonymousreply 36512/13/2013

Had to be. You'd need to be half in the bag to even contemplate weinstein's balls. Allysa almost slippedinto her Brooklyn accent a few times tonight.

by Anonymousreply 36612/13/2013

Honestly, the fashion schools need to do a better job of training designers to design for different body types. When faced with a short, curvy client half of them went for a fucking mermaid silhouette, something that only looks good on tall girls!

Really, they were all at sea when asked to design for someone other than a model, and they're not the first.

by Anonymousreply 36712/13/2013

R367 - Definitively.

by Anonymousreply 36812/13/2013

Most god-awful group of dresses ever. Dull, drab, dreary. We have seen every single thing before.

Irina should not have gone home. Yes, her dress was more wedding than event, but it showed a spark of originality. It should have been Korto to go home; her dress was so ridiculously simple up top, a blind stroke victim could have done it.

Christopher's dress has been seen a dozen times at least on PR. I think it was the same dress Jeffry did on the first episode of this season. Close, at least.

If Elena had cleaned up her silhouette and stuck with a tube dress, she may have had something. The fabric treatment was kind of cool, but the piecing and resultant bulge at the hip looked weird.

Seth Aaron - "I'm back!" - no he is still lost.

HIV boy used his status for sympathy, which is so cheap. I am so sick of these people, and the producers, selling their sob stories on talent shows. But all the shows do this now. They extract whatever recent death, disease, or disablement they can come up with to draw in the Kleenex crowd. It's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 36912/13/2013

The HIV story came conviniently at the episode where he thought he was going to be sent home because the dress was 1. the worst color 2. poorly executed 3. did not photograph well. He knew that a sob story would save him, it did. For some reason Lifetime likes HIV stories. Maybe because they can pity the gays? Who knows. It's just been a card layed so it should have been ineffective, yet it worked.

by Anonymousreply 37012/13/2013

It was ridiculous that they auf'd Irina who has been doing great work most of the season and kept hopeless Viktor who hasn't had a single successful design yet. Irina's only mistake was making her gown in white.

Zanna looked a bit tipsy with one shirt tail tucked in and one out. And she gave useless advice to everyone. How did it help poor Viktor to tell him that green is never used as a cover girl color when he had no other fabric?

Isaac and the little Mohawk twink are about ready to get a room!

by Anonymousreply 37112/13/2013

[quote] It was ridiculous that they auf'd Irina who has been doing great work most of the season and kept hopeless Viktor who hasn't had a single successful design yet. Irina's only mistake was making her gown in white.

Absolutely. Even the other designers commented on it. Korto said that she thought Irina was "the one to beat."

Fuck the Weinsteins for getting rid of her.

I'm guessing that the former winners were only on the show to add a competitive element, and not to actually win.

Interesting that I couldn't stand Irina on her season, and thought it was the worst Project Runway season ever, yet now I think she's the best designer.

Everything she sent down the runway has been beautiful.

Irina was cheated.

Viktor's storyline was so contrived. He tried to copy Mondo's big "reveal," but instead when he told Seth and Elena about his condition, I almost felt like he was acting for the camera.

And I agree that Korto's dress only won because the other dresses sucked so bad.

This really is a horrible season.

by Anonymousreply 37212/13/2013

Korto won because her dress fit the assignment. Photograph well, Host needs to be able to stand, sit and move in it, and look red carpet.

Was it simple, yeah it was hell she threw it together in a few hours, but there is talent in knowing when your design is not working and she knew what she had would have gotten her out. Irina won last week for a giant baby doll nightie for god's sake. This was for QVC as well. The dress needed to look good on a size 2 and a size 22 and Korto's was the winner there too.

Irina's was bridal. and it ripped open on the runway. Bye!

by Anonymousreply 37312/13/2013

[quote]Irina's was bridal. and it ripped open on the runway.

And she blamed the model for that.

by Anonymousreply 37412/13/2013

haha yeah that was the best part...if I was the model I'd be like "bitch please this ripped three times while you were making it." Instead the poor model probably thought she was fat and killed herself.

by Anonymousreply 37512/13/2013

I don't usually read this thread before watching the latest episode, but I'm seriously hating this season and don't even care if I find out who got auf'd ahead of time. I'm a little surprised it was Irina and can't wait to see how bad all the designs were, but this show needs to get back to focusing on talent and not sob stories.

by Anonymousreply 37612/13/2013

Yeah Irina was cheated. Why? She's been perfectly reasonable and quiet all season. Just turning out one good design after another. This show isn't really Project Runway, it's Project Drama on the Runway. Irina added no drama. Just good clothes.

Poor Mint Milano just seems so lost. They barely let her do anything on the show, her lines now seem all scripted for her and the above posters are all spot on: they're dressing her badly too, giving her Heidi-like clothes that barely fit the little midget shape she has.

No wonder why Project Rungay didn't even bother to cover this show --it's really dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 37712/13/2013

An interesting comment by that actress who was called a legend but I've never heard of. She said you can't wear a wedding dress on the Red Carpet. Why? I've seen much worse and wedding dresses are looking more like ballgowns.

by Anonymousreply 37812/13/2013

They barely show Stumpy walking on the runway as she enters and exits. The little bit they show indicates she does not walk well in heels or she walks like a bulldog.

by Anonymousreply 37912/13/2013

10 hours for this kind of an event dress was insulting.

by Anonymousreply 38012/13/2013

[quote] that actress who was called a legend but I've never heard of

Elisabeth Moss? She's on Mad Men and was the star of the miniseries Top Of The Lake.

by Anonymousreply 38112/13/2013

Korto won because her dress was the only one that could be mass-produced for QVC and would fit any body size. I doubt the average QVC buyer could wear a mermaid dress.

by Anonymousreply 38212/13/2013

1. Kato's dress was the only one you can buy online. All the other dresses would need multiple fittings or at the very least you would need to tryit on before buying it. Thus it was the only one suited for online shopping.

2. There was never any chance that Irina was going to win. They are not going to let anyone win twice. Seth aaron will not win either, even if he makes it to the finale. It's Mohalk boy all the way and it was decided before the show even started.There was nothing wrong with her gown. It was beautiful. They have accepted garments that did not fit the brief before. They have accepted garments that were falling apart or glued on. Hers was clearly the best designed gown, but way too expensive and complicated for QVC.

3. Telling Fan Guy that green was a poor choice WAS helpful. There were many things he could have done They can use fabrics left over from previous weeks (remember they are given X amount of money to be used at their discretion all season). He could have manipulated the fabric to reduce the harshness or he could have dyed it or hand painted on it. There were many options that in previous years designers used and survived poor fabric choices.

4. The product placement this season is AWEFUL. It wasn't as bad in the first couple of episodes. But now it's nonstop and way annoying.

by Anonymousreply 38312/13/2013

"Telling Fan Guy that green was a poor choice WAS helpful"

I was actually drooling over his moss green fabric when he was working with it, in the workroom it looked incredibly lovey (and incredibly flattering to me, with my red hair and pasty skin). But on the runway, it looked like a weak olive green, the change in the lighting apparently made a big difference. Plus he made a gown that was ruined by all these ghastly seaweedy ruffles.

As for greens in general, a psychologist once told me that the human brain is drawn to the color green, because paying attention to anything green meant survival to our primitive ancestors. And it's still true that a beautiful bright green draws the eye, I don't know why the fashion industry is so against it.

by Anonymousreply 38412/13/2013

Green was the least of Viktor's problems.

by Anonymousreply 38512/13/2013

Is the gorgeous Georgia Chapman gone forever?

by Anonymousreply 38612/14/2013

Irina got screwed. Viktor's dress was a complete and total disaster in my opinion and he should have gone home.

And sorry to hear of his HIV diagnosis but I didn't really get his reason for revealing it (other than to gain the sympathy of the producers, if not the judges, who didn't hear it but were possibly informed later). Keeping your personal health status private is not "living a lie," so not sure why he felt the need to share his news with Elena and Seth Aaron under the guise of coming clean, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 38712/14/2013

It seemed bizarre that Viktor would interrupt their already precious work time to make that confession, apropos of nothing. His persona this season is way too calculated and try-hard.

by Anonymousreply 38812/14/2013

I'd love to know how Irina went before Elena. Actually, I'd like to know in what universe Elena was even considered to be an all-star.

Nina Garcia is judging next week? That should be ummm.....interesting.

I do think Christopher is going to win but I wish it would be Koto. I think she's the most talented 1 left out of them.

by Anonymousreply 38912/14/2013

I agree, R389. Christopher is very talented but I would love to see Korto win as well.

by Anonymousreply 39012/14/2013

Yeah, R387 - I didn't get the 'living a lie' comment. Why is it a lie? Unless you told people you're not poz when you are. But really, it's no one's business, and it's not a lie.

by Anonymousreply 39112/15/2013

This is the 3rd season Korto has competed and I agree she deserves the win.

Besides being super talented with a unique and pretty consistent vision, she has never been a drama queen or a bitch or had a meltdown on the show. And she's had plenty of opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 39212/15/2013

We're supposed to feel sorry for someone who was stupid enough to have unprotected sex in the last 10 years despite all the knowledge we have of HIV transmission????????

Not feeling it. You're an idiot and should be ashamed of yourself for being such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 39312/15/2013

Lord. I hope Sad Christopher doesn't win. He's such a downer to look at.

by Anonymousreply 39412/15/2013

I still want to know how "Korto" translates to "Kutto." And her dress was frumpy, with a half-arsed bodice.

Don't like her AT ALL. She might not emote, but she speaks in terms of entitlement.

Christopher makes beautiful clothes.

by Anonymousreply 39512/15/2013

No one wearing skinny jeans should win a fashion competition.

Viktor is a drama queen. He whole "I hate Christopher" after Christopher won and Viktor was in the bottom. "I helped him so much on that dress I didn't have time for mine." Funny when he sent it down the runway he was "very happy with my outfit.."

by Anonymousreply 39612/15/2013

Did someone say that Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director for Marie Claire Magazine was going to judge next week?

Chinless she may be, but she still has a hell of a lot more class that Mint Milano.

by Anonymousreply 39712/15/2013

Viktor has made a lot of funny comments, and I like how he spells his name, but his "reveal" was contrived and staged. Maybe he had heard Mondo was going to be there and wanted a parallel storyline.

by Anonymousreply 39812/16/2013

Yeah his whole reveal is most awkward thing I have ever seen on project runway, I literally wanted to change the channel because I was cringing.

by Anonymousreply 39912/16/2013

Yes the reveal thing was so staged. First of all, he doesn't have any better friends than people he knows from Project Runway? Not believable, and who the fuck would worry their friends would reject them because they have AIDS? What kind of "friends" would that be, you'd be better off without them.

I also thought he should've gone home for that hideous "mother pucker" dress, I can't believe he wasn't even in the bottom two. They just weren't going to send him home the same week as the "big reveal," I guess making an obvious play for sympathy worked.

Has there been discussion here about the new PR show that will debut in January? Tim Gunn is the main host, and it's going to be a competition between teams of designers lead by past winners like Mondo. Hey sounds good to me, I'm just addicted to the "who will be voted off the island next" thing, and no show does it better than PR and Ru's Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 40012/17/2013

"No one wearing skinny jeans should win a fashion competition."

There's no accounting for taste.

by Anonymousreply 40112/17/2013

Anyone watch last night? About to watch on the DVR since I fell asleep. The 10 minutes I saw were crap. Christopher made an old lady gown, Viktor was his usual asshole self and Seth Aaron's glasses were ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 40212/20/2013

And once again, they all proved they don't have a clue how to design for non-model body types.

Especially that poor shortie girl, who was given a huge jacket with a massive peplum. The poor thing looked like a toilet paper cozy.

by Anonymousreply 40312/20/2013

Well Korto for the win unfortunately. Her white pant suit was boring and we've seen it before. The military dress was beautiful and I love how Christopher gave it right back to Bitchy Nina. She was not pleased.

by Anonymousreply 40412/20/2013

Korto stole her look from the girl who won during her season, Leanne. Remember she did all those fabric folds based on the ocean or water- whatever it was.

by Anonymousreply 40512/20/2013

If Viktor hadn't made the jacket, Christopher would have been eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 40612/20/2013

Did anyone notice Alyssa in those shorts and ankle boots? Her legs looked like stumps and the she had the NERVE to tell Korto "I don't like that shoe it cuts her off and makes her look sqaut" LOL Umm honey have you seen you??

Victor had to go, he put a jacket over everything..

I loved that Christopher gave it right back to Nina...she was not pleased..but then neither was he...I think for once she was out cunted.

by Anonymousreply 40712/20/2013

Yes, r405 I was thinking the same thing about Korto stealing her look with the folds from Leanne. Almost all of Leanne's looks in the finale were with those folds that were supposed to look like waves or whatever.

I loved when Christopher gave it right back to Nina. The inner bitch came out in him for sure. lol

Why the hell is Elena still there? I cannot stand her. And as always I hated her design. If she ends up winning, (which I highly doubt) I'll throw myself off a cliff.

I say it's either Korto or Christopher for the win.

by Anonymousreply 40812/20/2013

[quote]If she ends up winning, (which I highly doubt) I'll throw myself off a cliff.

Although I do think that it's unlikely that Elena will win, I'd like to work out some way of verifying this response in the event that it happens.

by Anonymousreply 40912/20/2013

Ha Ha......I of course didn't mean it literally, r409. But I will be pissed if she wins. But like I said, highly doubtful. I'm shocked she even made it this far.

by Anonymousreply 41012/20/2013

I guess Georgina Chapman didn't feel like Alyssa was emphasizing her gorgeousness enough so she bailed on the show.

The other judges sure gave Nina the cold shoulder. Isaac, Christian and the Calvin Klein guy disagreed with everything Nina said and liked that Christopher stood up to her. The look Nina gave Isaac was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 41112/20/2013

I agreed with Nina overall in the critiques

Christopher didn't even use the color from Pantone and that lace was totally old lady, looked cheap and was hideous. They are grooming him to win no matter what like Mondo. No one did a great job on this one. Seth Aaron is annoying.

Alyssa's outfits were especially frightening. Nina looked good.

by Anonymousreply 41212/20/2013

We all hate Chinless Nina Garcia, but I swear, it's like Orange Kors. They really know what they're talking about. I also thought Soriono was great. And I guess I'm in the minority. I LOVED Korto's outfit.

by Anonymousreply 41312/20/2013

I can't say I loved Korto's outfit when the pant length was odd.

by Anonymousreply 41412/20/2013

Those fashion bloggers were all tacky and have no business blogging about fashion.

by Anonymousreply 41512/20/2013

If my hair isn't doing what I'd like it to do I'll roll it up into a bun.

by Anonymousreply 41612/20/2013

I hated Viktor's dress, it reminded me of a spider. All black and then the triangular pattern on the bodice was black widow like, and also reminds me of the underside of a thorax of a spider, where all the legs connect, creepy. I thought he should've gone home last week too, so good riddance.

They were too hard on Christopher, but his wasn't that great either, a boring week for sure.

by Anonymousreply 41712/20/2013

[quote]Especially that poor shortie girl, who was given a huge jacket with a massive peplum. The poor thing looked like a toilet paper cozy.

I'm sure she's been teased about her massive peplum all her life.

by Anonymousreply 41812/20/2013

Viktor was aufed -- who saw that coming??? Of course, I'm being facetious. The editing on last night's episode telegraphed the results from the get-go. What with Viktor twice lamenting being on the bottom, and Elena saying she wanted Viktor to make it to finals with her, you just knew he was done for.

by Anonymousreply 41912/20/2013

[quote]We all hate Chinless Nina Garcia,

No, we don't all hate her.

We do hate your stupid "Chinless" joke, however. It's not funny. It was never funny.

by Anonymousreply 42012/21/2013

Those young women weren't built to be "fashion bloggers."

by Anonymousreply 42112/21/2013

Poor r420 must either work for Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director for Marie Claire Magazine, or perhaps he forgets to take his meds now and then.

Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director for Marie Claire Magazine actually didn't look very good the other night. But poor Mint Milano is really getting worse and worse, it feels as if whoever's styling her just gave up.

The runway dresses weren't very inspiring. Leanne's look wasn't waves, it was petals (Tangerine Queen Kors said she had to watch out or she'd be known forever as Petals Marshall). But I don't Korto stole the look as much as was inspired by it. Anyway, it was the color peeking out from inside the white that won her the week.

Viktor's dress was actually kind of fun but he shouldn't have put the jacket on it. And, as everyone else has said, the only real fun of the episode was Christopher taking on, yes, Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director for Marie Claire Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 42212/21/2013

For the record R420, I'm not the originator of Chinless Nina. It's just become so common I used it.

by Anonymousreply 42412/22/2013

Leanne was waves, bitch. Hence the blue collection.

by Anonymousreply 42512/22/2013

Boy Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine did not look good in that last episode. But she looked better than the dresses presented. Considering that these guys are supposed to be All Stars, they aren't doing too well.

by Anonymousreply 42612/22/2013

She has a sweet, pointed sort of chin. I just don't get your description.

by Anonymousreply 42812/22/2013

[quote]Christopher didn't even use the color from Pantone and that lace was totally old lady, looked cheap and was hideous.

What old lady wears military? Ahh, your mother wears combat boots. It was beautiful and the best.

[quote]Those fashion bloggers were all tacky and have no business blogging about fashion.

Have you ever seen Fashion police or Anna Wintour or Nina? The unattractive are always the ones to judge and tell women how to look.

[quote]Viktor's dress was actually kind of fun but he shouldn't have put the jacket on it.

Oh c'mon, tie a rag in that girl's hair and she could be the back up dancer in any 80's video.

by Anonymousreply 42912/22/2013

Viktor's dress was a miss, but his jacket was nice. As the judges said, though, this was a challenge about what will be the trend. There was nothing trendy about Viktor's outfit. Had he done white pants like Korto, then I might say he got robbed. Ultimately, his and Christopher's were the worst. If you were going to go by consistency, then Christopher should have won.

And btw - what the hell is up with Seth Aaron's dweeby look? God, get rid of those glasses and grow the hair back. And while you're at it, stop dressing like a Jonas brother.

by Anonymousreply 43012/22/2013

Korto's loud, hyper-nasal, cracking voice is intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 43112/22/2013

Nina Garcia may be chinless, but she was the only one on the judging panel who was making sense. The judging this season has been as low-rent as everything else.

by Anonymousreply 43212/22/2013

The whole season is a snooze. The show simply does not work without Tim and Heine.

by Anonymousreply 43312/22/2013

BTW, this Zanna stick figure is usually a complete bitch during her "mentoring" sessions.

by Anonymousreply 43412/23/2013

Nobody cares about Marie Claire magazine.

by Anonymousreply 43512/23/2013

R429, I dont get the Christopher love. That dress was hideous. If that dress says where fashion is going, everyone is screwed.

He isn't that talented or cute and his eye is a little off.

This has been the worst season of all-stars, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets canceled.

by Anonymousreply 43612/23/2013

[quote]I dont get the Christopher love...He isn't that talented or cute and his eye is a little off.

Well, there ya go.

by Anonymousreply 43712/23/2013

If nothing else, Christopher will be assured of getting a job working for Isaac.

by Anonymousreply 43812/23/2013

I was disappointed that Siriano was so subdued and polite during the judging. Didn't he use to be more audacious?

Didn't he invent the term "hot tranny mess?"

by Anonymousreply 43912/23/2013

[quote]For R423 and humorless bitches like her

One does not have to be humorless to recognize when something is not funny.

by Anonymousreply 44012/23/2013

Christopher's dress was revolting, but Korto's was the least offensive, which pretty much describes the direction of this show.

Seth Aaron is a embarrassment. Those glasses looked ridiculous. Trying way too hard.

Agreeing with r436 - I can't see this show coming back.

by Anonymousreply 44112/23/2013

[quote]Did anyone notice Alyssa in those shorts and ankle boots? Her legs looked like stumps and the she had the NERVE to tell Korto "I don't like that shoe it cuts her off and makes her look sqaut" LOL Umm honey have you seen you??

YES! She looked as if her feet had been amputated, it was creepy as hell. Her clueless commentary was priceless. Also, who the fuck is doing (or not doing) her hair? It's a mess.

To the whiners: Nina Garcia, Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine as a DL meme will never get old and it will never die. We don't care if you don't think it's funny. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 44212/23/2013

Now that Jeffrey's gone, Seth Aaron is the one offending my eyeballs. He wasn't bad looking in his season, but this "look" he's working now is grotesque.

Can't believe the male judges liked that fugly jacket of Elena's.

by Anonymousreply 44312/23/2013

Yeah that was the worst outfit Elena has made. The tension between Christopher and Nina was fantastic. You could tell he wanted to pluck out her eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 44412/23/2013

I’ll always love Nina for making Christopher cry.

I can’t believe any of the judges had anything good to say about the proportions of Elena’s outfit. That jacket was designed for a six foot tall model.

by Anonymousreply 44512/23/2013

[quote]To the whiners: Nina Garcia, Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine as a DL meme will never get old and it will never die. We don't care if you don't think it's funny. Get over it.

It's one person who says it over and over again.

It's not funny and it's not accurate. The bitch has a fucking chin!

by Anonymousreply 44612/24/2013

Actually R466 it's just you, the humorless wimp who works for Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director for Marie Claire Magazine who objects to the meme. Perhaps some day when you quit your job you'll get a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 44712/24/2013

Again, R447, repeating a bad joke thousands of times doesn't make it any funnier.

by Anonymousreply 44812/24/2013

It makes it fucking HILARIOUS, R448!

by Anonymousreply 44912/24/2013

The chinless thing doesn't make any sense, as she very clearly has a chin.

by Anonymousreply 45012/24/2013

Team Chinless!

by Anonymousreply 45112/24/2013

R447 doesn't have a chin, but does have a picket up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 45212/24/2013

Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director for Marie Claire Magazine seems to have a chin only from the front. If you see her from the side, an angle she does everything to hide, you see that there's not a lot there between mouth and neck.

by Anonymousreply 45312/24/2013

Hey, R449, what kind of person repeats a bad joke hundreds of times, and when he's told to stop he gets angry and starts repeating it louder just to piss people off?

A five-year-old, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 45412/24/2013

Who clenches his fists and stamps his tiny feet repeatedly over something he could just ignore, R454.

A five year-old, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 45512/24/2013

Jay Mohr called Alyssa fat recently. She's not that bad. He's an ass.

by Anonymousreply 45601/02/2014

Really, Jay?

by Anonymousreply 45701/02/2014

I think so is great! I was flipping different shows and I stopped because I saw her on the show. I called my mom to ask her on the show. Alyssa Milano made me feel like the show was for real people, yet admired. Smiles!!

by Anonymousreply 45801/02/2014

I have no idea why they keep giving Elena a pass. She repeats the same silhouette over and over again. But thank god Christopher's gone. The [italic]beautiful[/italic] Georgina Chapman was right, we have know idea who he is as a designer. He just keeps churning out designs that have been done many times before.

by Anonymousreply 45901/03/2014

I think Christopher is so ADORABLE! I'm going to miss him.

by Anonymousreply 46001/03/2014

Sorry, "no idea..."

by Anonymousreply 46101/03/2014

Hey, Stumpy Milano actually looked good this week! She wore a nice little cocktail dress that showed some lovely cleavage, she looked shapely and pretty.

Took her long enough.

by Anonymousreply 46201/03/2014

Her bust is her best feature.

by Anonymousreply 46301/03/2014

Christopher is gone? I don't know who I like less...Christopher, Seth Aaron or Elena. Go Korto!

by Anonymousreply 46401/03/2014

Weird episode. I wasn't really thrilled with any of the outfits, but I can see why Seth won. If he wins the big prize, I'll be pissed. Former winners never should have been on this show in the first place. Not fair. And Irina is a 100x better designer than Seth.

Korto's voice makes my ears bleed.

Elena is still a hack.

Christopher ... I just don't get him.

I honestly thought that the top would be Irina, Viktor, and maybe Michael Knight or Andy (Ari) South.

This season has been disappointing, and I kind of don't give a shit about the final three. None of them are good, in my opinion.

If you're gonna bring former winners back, make them all compete head-to-head. Seasons one through whatever. Now THAT would be interesting, to see who's really the best of the best. I still say it's Irina from the worst (LA) season ever.

If Elena wins, then ... this show is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 46501/03/2014

I was just finally warming up to Christopher in the last couple of episodes and now he's gone!

I hope the next time he appears, he's given himself a complete makeover, I'd like to see him with a full head of sunbleached hair and no facial piercings. And a few months at the gym.

I was very surprised. Thought the loser would be Seth Aaron as he was the only former winner and he also was consistently on the bottom most of this season.

by Anonymousreply 46601/03/2014

OMG, Christopher is gone? Did he cry on the runway?! God, I hope he cried on the runway!!

by Anonymousreply 46701/03/2014

The BEAUTIFUL Georgina Chapman seems to have been downgraded from the gorgeous Georgina Chapman. Too bad everyone doesn't have an adjective, like the chauvinist Nick Cannon, or the stumpy Alyssa Milano. The oddly voiced Korto. The insane Elena. The smily Christopher. The hirsute Seth. But then there's always Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director for Marie Claire Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 46801/03/2014

Watching, they made it seem as if Christopher would beat Korto. I'm not so sure Korto was better in this challenge, but I think she won because the Milly lady liked her design and felt she could create a collection around it. Neither design, however, was that inspiring or original. The 'remix' outfits weren't that great, either. I thought Korto's looked worse.

by Anonymousreply 46901/03/2014

I like Korto. I hope she wins. She's no worse a designer than Elena or Seth Aaron and this show is basically about personalities and not fashion design this (and many recent) season/s.

BTW, is Seth Aaron still pretending to be straight? When he won he was the hetero designer with wife and kids. But on this series and some other one where he was a judge he's been a big girlina trying to relive what he thought was "cool" during his teen years.

Unfortunately, they've been kissing Elena's ass all throughout this season and she is very one note. Makes me think she's this season's Anya.

by Anonymousreply 47001/03/2014

Seth Aaron looked and seemed cool on his season, but now he seeks so dorky and desperate. Total wannabe, but of what, I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 47101/03/2014

Seth Aaron's hair is more tragic than his glasses.

I like Korto because no matter what she is like "fuck it, I like my dress, you can kiss my nubian ass."

Still the best exchange with Nina is owned by Christopher.

"thank you"

"that was not a compliment"

"yes I know."

by Anonymousreply 47201/03/2014

Last week Alyssa said she hated the chartreuse bag carried by Christopher's model.

This week Alyssa comes out at the top of the show wearing chartreuse shoes.

by Anonymousreply 47301/05/2014

Elena's hysteria is somewhat alarming. I thought she was going to fuck that poor man in the green room right then and there and I don't even like Seth Aaron. Elena needs to seriously increase her meds.

That up-talking valley girl designer, Millie, was so fucking annoying I wanted to punch her.

I didn't think Stumpy Milano looked all that great but she was a bit better than usual.

Nick Cannon and his "easy access" zipper love was awkward and weird.

The beautiful Georgina Chapman finally came back. I wonder if Harvey forced her to it?

I still love Isaac. He's the best thing about this terrible show.

Zanni Robert Rassi (or whatever the fuck her name is) has got to go. She's perfectly dreadful.

I liked Korto's first dress well enough to put her through and I liked her second dress better than Christopher's. Christopher looked daggers at them when they cut him. It's not what he was expecting. Let's hope Isaac can get him a job somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 47401/05/2014

Where is Issac going to get him a job? He sells caftans and applique sweaters on QVC

by Anonymousreply 47501/05/2014

I'm already looking forward to the Tim Gunn lead spin-off with the new format, which will probably debut a week after the All-Stars finale.

by Anonymousreply 47601/05/2014

R473, she never said that she hated chartreuse. She said that she hated the chartreuse bag. In fact, if one were to give her credit for having any thoughts at all, wearing chartreuse shoes shortly thereafter was a nice way of noting that she hated that bag in that context, but likes chartreuse. More likely, it was a stylist amusing himself.

by Anonymousreply 47701/06/2014

Alyssa tweeted about Jay Mohr fat shaming while he was interviewed on the radio. He called her Melissa Milano and made jokes about her gut.

She would never make it at AnF

by Anonymousreply 47801/06/2014

Might give the Tim Gunn show a pass since the Cocksucker is one of the featured "helpers."

by Anonymousreply 47901/06/2014

I'll be watching the Tim Gunn show. I don't think Anya is much of a designer, but I don't think about her much at all. The obsession some DLers (or is it just the one?) have with her is bordering on bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 48001/06/2014

Completely agree R479. Tim Gunn seems to have completely sold out. No way is that porn star a designer.

by Anonymousreply 48101/06/2014

The only one left to root for now is Korto in my opinion.

I don't even know how Elena was considered to be an all-star to begin with. Plus she seems like a bitch with a horrible attitude and no talent. I'm not sure why the judges always seem to love what she does when everything I've ever seen her do has been hideous.

And I don't even think Seth Aaron should've been invited back to be an all-star since he already won his season. That's not fair.

If they wanted to have a really intersting show they should've had all of the past season runners up competiting. That would've would've been fun to see.

by Anonymousreply 48201/06/2014

Can't wait to watch tonight. No Seth Aaron win please! Elena doesn't bug me.

by Anonymousreply 48301/09/2014

Korto's collection was stunning. The other two not so much.

by Anonymousreply 48401/09/2014

by Anonymousreply 48501/09/2014

They picked the wrong winner. Im done!

by Anonymousreply 48601/09/2014

Who won? I got sidetracked in the final 2 minutes. I thought Seth Aaron did the best collection.

by Anonymousreply 48701/09/2014

Seth Aaron won, r487. I agree, r485. Poor Korto coming in 2nd place again. They seemed to like her collection so I thought she was going to win. So disappointed that they went with him over Korto. Especially since he'd already won his season. He shouldn't have been invited back as an all-star anyway in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 48801/09/2014

I like Seth Aaron but I thought his collection looked like it came out of the live-action cartoon of The Jetsons.

by Anonymousreply 48901/09/2014

Korto was robbed, and you know it was Gorgeous Georgina's fault.

by Anonymousreply 49001/09/2014

IMO Korto was robbed for the 3rd time!

I thought surely with Gail whatshername among the judges....

by Anonymousreply 49101/09/2014

Poor Korto. She did have the best collection. But for some reason PR won't let her win. If only Nina Garcia Chinless Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine had been there. She was a fan of Korto's. And poor Stumpy Milano looked worse than ever. I doubt she'll ever be back.

by Anonymousreply 49201/09/2014

Ugh Seth Aaron. He is such a cheesy phony. His whole look and persona seems so fake to me.

I liked Elena's collection better than his, and Korto should have won.

The "gorgeous" Georgina thing cracks me up. That is so weird.

I know I should've gotten used to it by now, but I still get a mild shock of disbelief when AM comes out to do her host thing. She's just so awful I can't get used to her being there.

by Anonymousreply 49301/10/2014

I thought Korto should have won. Of course they only had four days, so most of the pieces were unspectacular, but Korto's good pieces were better than Seth Aaron's good pieces.

Elena's collection was meh after meh, nothing was very good, or at all interesting. At least Korto and Seth Aaron's failures were interesting.

by Anonymousreply 49401/10/2014

AGC thinks this Enty blind item is about Stumpy Milano:

"When this B list mostly television actress/reality star got a lot of publicity in the past few weeks a producer on one of her shows said it was the worst news ever because they don't want her back. Apparently she was the worst person to work with and was a huge diva who was truly awful at the job for which she was hired and a horrible casting decision. She didn't know anything about the subject and was a diva and was so wooden and obviously reading her lines that it took hours of overtime to get everything right."

by Anonymousreply 49501/10/2014

AM said this was the last runway show of Project Runway All-Stars. Has the show been cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 49601/10/2014

Alyssa Milano's dress vindicated Jay Mohr.

by Anonymousreply 49701/10/2014

For the first time in a long time, I don't agree at all with the current batch of DL'ers.

I thought Milano looked great last night in the finale and I thought Seth Aaron very much deserved his win (looking past his previous winner status).

Elena's collection was predictable and Korto's was a whole bunch of dresses that looked off-the-rack. Seth Aaron's had considerable WOW factor and also presented a newer fresher side of him. And the execution was flawless, miles beyond his competition.

And nothing vindicates Jay Mohr - Fred Flintstone calling Wilma fat.

by Anonymousreply 49801/10/2014

We got to know Helena wasn't going to win while she was still waiting backstage.

by Anonymousreply 49901/10/2014

[quote]The "gorgeous" Georgina thing cracks me up. That is so weird.

[quote]She didn't know anything about the subject and was a diva and was so wooden and obviously reading her lines that it took hours of overtime to get everything right.

My favorite moments were when she introduced "the gorgeous/beautiful Georgina" and then the camera had to cut away while she obviously overdubbed the schpiel about Georgina's new line since she obviously mangled the pronunciations during each and every live filming...

Reminded me of Evie Johnson's "ass-trow-fiz-a-cyst" moment from [italic]Girls Will Be Girls.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 50001/10/2014

[quote] Korto was robbed, and you know it was Gorgeous Georgina's fault.

Absolutely. She was positively cunty towards Korto's designs. TBGC looked like she had a bug up her arse, or something. And why is she allowed to be gone for weeks on end, and then come back to judge the finale? Oh that's right. She's sucking Weinstein cock.

Korto was robbed. Seth's collection was pretty, but it was SO PLAIN. Any one of those designers could have put together a collection of solid colors, but Korto went out on a limb and mixed prints, with constructed outfits, with skirts and jackets... she had it all. Her looks were cohesive, and her outfits for the most part, were well made.

Elena also went out on a limb with the different materials and cutout designs, but they were really ill-fitting and the color palette was too drab. The best outfit was the one Viktor made with the scarf. Go figure.

It really seemed that Isaac and Alyssa loved Korto's collection, but the black-hearted Georgina Chapman over-ruled everyone else, because she sucks Weinstein cock.

Speaking of sucking cock, I too am shocked that Anya is back on Tim's show. What are her credentials again? She sucks cock on camera and doesn't know how to sew. I guess that works for Lifetime.

Ugh. No wonder All-Stars is such a flop.

by Anonymousreply 50101/10/2014

[quote]Speaking of sucking cock, I too am shocked that Anya is back on Tim's show. What are her credentials again? She sucks cock on camera and doesn't know how to sew. I guess that works for Lifetime.

Well, we know she is not sucking Tim's cock. Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 50201/10/2014

If Tim Gunn hasn't already jumped the shark, he is about to.

by Anonymousreply 50301/10/2014

Anya is extremely popular with 20-something straight women, a demographic Lifetime is desperate to attract.

She also dated Rihanna for a period after her win, which gave her some decent behind the scenes contacts in LA. The PR people loved her from the start and will keep her around -- rumors of her own show continue -- because she is a young, attractive woman with crossover appeal in demos. Her willingness to sleep around doesn't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 50401/10/2014

Did anyone else notice last night that Beautiful Georgina looked rather greasy and unkempt at the UN where the lighting was not as controlled as at the PR studios?

by Anonymousreply 50501/10/2014

Korto was robbed. Robbed! And Seth Aaron's relatives founded San Diego? And the show was at the UN? It sounds like something someone would come up with while high on coke. "I know, let's do it at the UN." I'm shocked they'd allow something like that. Why not just rename it, "Carl's Jr UN" a la Idiocracy. Wtf? Poor Korto.

by Anonymousreply 50601/10/2014

Seth deserved the win.

by Anonymousreply 50701/10/2014

Yea, they wouldn't even let Hitchcock film in the U.N. for NORTH BY NORTHWEST - why is this dumb television show given permission?

Somebody is smoking the drapes.

And the previews for Tim's show look pretty bad....make the Asian woman STOP sewing!!!

by Anonymousreply 50801/10/2014

I agree r507, I thought they'd chicken out letting him win twice, and I disagreed with them including past winners, but he did deserve it. Korto was consistently good throughout the season, but when the chips were down, she faltered.

Looking forward to Tim's show, but I think I'll avoid the whiny thread about it. You all hate it so much you'll watch, and whine, about every episode.

by Anonymousreply 50901/10/2014

I liked Seth's collection. I think he and Korto were about equal for hits and misses, but Seth did have better construction. I hated his styling, though.

I didn't really mind Alyssa as a host overall. Xanax Roberts Rossi is okay, but a little dull.

by Anonymousreply 51001/10/2014

[quote]She also dated Rihanna for a period after her win...

by Anonymousreply 51101/10/2014

I like Korto as a person and loathe Seth Aaron, but I liked his collection more--I didn't see the end and assumed Korto won until I read it here. I wanted Korto to win, I thought Isaac and Alyssa did too.

Alyssa's outfit was distractingly bad. I usually stick up for her.

I hope they end All-Stars completely.

by Anonymousreply 51201/10/2014

I loved it that when Korto lost, they panned on Gayle.

by Anonymousreply 51301/10/2014

I can't believe none of you (or the judges) "Seth, what in the narcissistic fuck were thinking giving all your models those awful harry Carey glasses, you oily fucknot?"

by Anonymousreply 51401/10/2014

Hahahaha r514. I agree his styling sucked. His personal style is horrible too, but his collection was a bit more professional than Korto's. I wonder what Jeffrey said?

by Anonymousreply 51501/10/2014

Jeff is hideous, he has NO chin at all. Tattooing his neck just makes it look worse, and the borderline Hitler mustache completes the look. Awful. I'm too lazy to read 500+ posts but I can't be the only one who finds his chinless head revolting.

by Anonymousreply 51601/10/2014

Jeffrey looks like the reptilian genes have begun to take over.

The U.N. probably got a sizeable donation for the building maintenance fund for filming - they're barely keeping the place from crumbling down around them over there.

by Anonymousreply 51701/10/2014

I'm giving Jeffrey some credit for attaining and maintaining sobriety. I wish the same for Sharon and/or Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 51801/11/2014

They argued it was couture over ready to wear,wrong. Seth sent down the same dress all color blocked in shiney leather...Korto did actual design. She was robbed. Chapman is married to Weinstein and it was so clear she was against Korto.

by Anonymousreply 51901/11/2014

I'm with the public few here. I think Seth Aaron deserved the win. His outfits were just better constructed and had more variety. The scarf dress was beautiful. Korto's design just needed a little more oomph to it. As a fellow african I think her designs where so bland. My mom or sister wouldn't wear her clothes to a special event.

by Anonymousreply 52001/12/2014

Is this thread going to end, just because the show's over?

(Presumably Alyssa Milano has sung.)

by Anonymousreply 52101/15/2014

If they bring the show back next year, the hostess should be...

Tall, elegant, able to wear the hell out of fashions. A big name, with enough star quality to open the show with verve, and a mouthy bitch who could rip a bad design a new one in the judging. Plus, I'm sure she needs the work.

by Anonymousreply 52201/15/2014

Holy crap did anyone watch the reunion show? Alyssa has Sasquatch arms! God they were more hairy than mine.

by Anonymousreply 52301/17/2014

The reunion show just highlighted (by constant showing of highlight clips) how shitty Alyssa was as a hostess. Tim was great at the reunions.

by Anonymousreply 52401/17/2014

"If they bring the show back next year, the hostess should be...SHARON STONE!!!"

Muffs would be at the center of every challenge.

by Anonymousreply 52501/17/2014

Alyssa is the very definition of bland. Jeffrey looks much better with a beard hiding that hideous neck.

by Anonymousreply 52601/17/2014

That had to be one of the worst reunion show of any program ever. It was basically a clip show of clips we've already seen and never wanted to see again. Very little cross talk between the designers, though they did spend an eternity discussing Christopher and Victor's fight. (which didn't seem particularly problematic to begin with. And my god, was AM terrible. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 52701/17/2014

I still cannot get over her arms...fucking gorilla arms!!

by Anonymousreply 52801/17/2014

saddest show in town. Tim Gunn's new show … Ugh I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 52901/17/2014

She ruins all she touches. Saw her in New Years Eve.... she had a small appearance... nurse with no name....

by Anonymousreply 53010/27/2014

Not lookIng forward to that cunt Michelle bring back as a contestant...Annie Sprinkle called and wants her face back, you bitch.

by Anonymousreply 53110/27/2014

ho is the host?

by Anonymousreply 53210/27/2014

I don't get why everybody hates Michelle. I don't recall her ever doing anything that horrible her season and her collection was the clear winner her season.

by Anonymousreply 53310/27/2014

I love Michelle. Totally. Don't understand the hate for her either.

by Anonymousreply 53410/27/2014

I don't get it too . She's C List and her clothes are hideous .

by Anonymousreply 53510/27/2014

Michelle was a cunt among cunts her season, particularly to Patricia, acting like she was do above all the other designers in the area of creativity - which was odd considering her clothes looked liked knockoffs of the stuff Jeffrey Sebelius and Seth Aaron created in their seasons.

by Anonymousreply 53610/28/2014

Being an uber-fan of Project Runway and all its offspring, I must say (although it might seem harsh), that I absolutely detest Alyssa Milano as host – I just don’t think that with all her fashion faux pas last season (the green shorts w/purple – ugh), she has any credibility to judge fashion. She can be brash and I find her critiques offensive. Google “Alyssa Milano best dressed”, she doesn’t show up – oh wait, the bridal dress….. I’m sure it’s her ability to afford fashion that has “qualified” her to be host…. I will watch because every designer featured on All Stars is magic, and Alyssa Milano is better than no Project Runway. I must say that I have the deepest respect for all the other judges, and even when I don’t agree, my reverence for the talent of Isaac and Georgina and Zanna’s impeccable taste, tip the scales for quality programing. I guess I must succumb to the mouth piece that is Alyssa. I have seen all the designers in their perspective seasons and I won’t stay away. I will definitely boycott the episode with “JBoob” and “Schmuky” as I refuse to promote their pseudo-celebrity. My regards to the designer that gets booted when they guest judge, especially when the world has been witness to the kinds of “judgments” they are best known for……Smush, smush……

by Anonymousreply 53710/29/2014

R537 is on something.

by Anonymousreply 53810/30/2014

The episode last night was horrible. I'm glad Fabio won and that Chris March is there, but that arrogant English guy with yellow teeth and Gunnar make it unwatchable. I fast forwarded my dvr a lot.

The critiques are poorly done because Alyssa is too stupid to hold a conversation about fashion. She is also heavily pregnant. Ivanka Trump was great as a guest judge and I loved her dress though. The show has no aura of fun though and Zanna was barely shown giving advice to designers.

Kate, stop crying, I cannot stand you.

I think it's strange that Aylssa doesn't get up and doesn't kiss the losing designer at the end of the show. They all just leer at them.

by Anonymousreply 53910/31/2014

As much as PR itself has deteriorated over the years, there's still a modicum of intelligence because Tim, Heidi, and Nina are consummate professionals who know the fashion business well. (Can't quite say the same for Little Zac). That gives the show the gravitas it needs not to be just a bitchfest.

On the other hand, Mint Milano is an idiot, barely capable of reading her lines off the cue cards. The Beautiful Harvey Weinstein Wife isn't much smarter. I suppose that lump of flesh Isaac does know fashion but he's not terrible articulate.

Without good judges, it doesn't really matter what happens. Shame. The one good thing: It's only an hour long. I watch the first five minutes and then skip to the show. And I like Fabio and Dmitri. Hope one of them wins.

One of my favorite lines ever was from Dmitri about that crazy Russian woman: "She is walking depression."

by Anonymousreply 54010/31/2014

Guess no one really gives a shit about PRA-S.

by Anonymousreply 54112/05/2014

In September Alyssa Milano gave birth to her second child, a little girl she named Elizabella Dylan.

And on Friday the 41-year-old Charmed actress was confidently flaunting her post-baby body.

While at the March Of Dimes Celebration Of Babies luncheon in Beverly Hills, the former Who's The Boss star looked fantastic in a figure-hugging crimson red frock.

by Anonymousreply 54212/06/2014

Yes...she wears the most unflattering outfits for a show all about fashion and her personality feels so forced and fake it makes me crazy to have to watch her. I enjoy the show but not their choice for host. Just mind-boggling

by Anonymousreply 54302/05/2015

by Anonymousreply 54402/05/2015

She is so sour in her attitude and expression. I have not followed the show because of her.

by Anonymousreply 54502/19/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!