Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

***BREAKING*** Michael Skakel is getting a new trial

I always suspected he was getting railroaded so it will be interesting to see why he is getting a new trial and what the outcome will be.

by Anonymousreply 4510/27/2013

The Kennedy name and influence wins again.

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2013

Yes it will be interesting to see why he gets a new trial

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2013

I bet the Moxleys are livid.

by Anonymousreply 310/23/2013

This is such bullshit!

Poor Martha Moxley has been murdered twice over, first by Michael Skakel then again by the corrupt justice system in the state of Connecticut.

by Anonymousreply 410/23/2013

I never thought he killed that girl but who did? Probably someone who has never even been suspected.

by Anonymousreply 510/23/2013

The fix is in.

by Anonymousreply 610/23/2013

"If they let Jeffrey Skilling out, they should let me out. Many more have been destroyed by Enron than by me, er, whoever committed such an atrocious act upon a meaningless and unremarkable girl."

by Anonymousreply 710/23/2013

Well if michael didn't kill Martha then his brother did (can't remember his name). And do not forget that Martha was killed with one of Pappa Skakel's expensive golf clubs, not some run of the mill piece of wood.

by Anonymousreply 810/23/2013

They are the white Kennedys.

by Anonymousreply 910/23/2013

I look forward to the courtroom artist capturing Aunt Ethel's nasty habit.

by Anonymousreply 1010/23/2013

Fuhrman got it right.

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2013

Kennedy on Skakel retrial order: 'It's a blessed event'

by Anonymousreply 1210/23/2013

"Poor Martha Moxley has been murdered twice over, first by Michael Skakel then again by the corrupt justice system in the state of Connecticut."

Please, Connecticut doesn't have a corrupt justice system. You're probably some freeper from Alabama. And just because he's getting a new trial doesn't mean he will be found guilty.

by Anonymousreply 1310/23/2013

Are there really any people who think he didn't kill her? If it wasn't him, it must have been McDreamy (best shower scene on network/basic cable TV ever).

by Anonymousreply 1610/23/2013

"The Kennedy family are as corrupt as the day is long. They can murder women, they can rape them with impunity"

Just another freeper whining about the Kennedies. They can murder women with impunity? ROFLMAO. Just because he is getting a new trial doesn't mean he will be found not guilty.

by Anonymousreply 1810/23/2013

The Kennedys are America's Royal Family. The greatest tragedies in this nations history are the assassinations of JFK and RFK and of course, losing JFK Jr. who would have been President himself one day.

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2013

JFK Jr. was a dumb bunny and would never have been president.

It was either Michael Skakel or Thomas Skakel who actually killed her - both of them (and perhaps others) were involved in covering it up that night.

I have zero sympathy for Michael fucking Skakel.

by Anonymousreply 2110/23/2013

Dominick Dunne is rolling over in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 2210/23/2013

At least the Moxely girl was found with all of her internal organs.

by Anonymousreply 2310/23/2013

And her feet, R23. Don't forget feet!

by Anonymousreply 2410/23/2013

R1 = Nancy Grace

by Anonymousreply 2510/23/2013

[quote]JFK Jr. was a dumb bunny and would never have been president.

His dad wasn't exactly a raging intellectual, but that didn't seem to matter on election day.

by Anonymousreply 2610/23/2013

If he hadn't been part of the Kennedy family, he would have never been charged, never.

No evidence against him at all.

by Anonymousreply 2710/23/2013

JFK Jr. would have been the hottest President ever!

by Anonymousreply 2810/23/2013

"Apparently the news hasn't trickled down to your tragic trailer park in your fly-over state."

Really funny coming from a freeper. You're probably a fat redneck who sits around watching Fox News all day. Those people love to bitch about the Kennedies.

"His dad wasn't exactly a raging intellectual, but that didn't seem to matter on election day."

But I bet you think George W. Bush was a genius

by Anonymousreply 2910/23/2013

[quote]His dad wasn't exactly a raging intellectual, but that didn't seem to matter on election day.

A "raging intellectual" no, he wasn't. He was, however, intelligent, witty, well-educated, sexy and a much more interesting person than you will ever be, R26.

What mattered on election day for Jack Kennedy was that he was a much better man and would make a far better president than Richard fucking Nixon, as later events proved. t

by Anonymousreply 3010/23/2013

DD did ongoing coverage. He called the verdict and I sided with him.

As foggy as my brain is, the handling of the murder reminds me of the mother's influence when our pet Dr. Amy BOOM! BOOM! Bishop first killed her brother.

by Anonymousreply 3110/23/2013

No, R32, you are wrong to lump both families into the same boat. In your warped imagination and twisted perception of reality, they belong together. In reality, they are nothing like each other.

I'd like to see a fucking Bush who did as much good in the US Senate as Ted Kennedy, or a Bush president as beloved as JFK.

Your unfortunate mental illness has led you astray, dear. Take care of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3310/23/2013

The Skakels were true white trash.

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2013

R27, are you familiar with the case AT ALL? How can you say there was no evidence against him?

by Anonymousreply 3610/24/2013

"Please, Connecticut doesn't have a corrupt justice system."

Nor does Florida!

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2013

Well - They DO have a history of raping women and also of leaving women in cars to drown.

by Anonymousreply 3810/24/2013

He is not really a Kennedy. He is a first cousin to RFK's kids since his father is Ethel's brother, but not related at all to the other Kennedys. During his arrest and trial, the other Kennedys were quick to point this out and completely distance themselves.

RFK's kids are trash (drug addicts, nanny fuckers and nurse beaters). I wouldn't be surprised at all if RFK Jr. had his estranged wife murdered and arranged for it to look like suicide.

by Anonymousreply 3910/24/2013

for me, his changed story about masturbating in a tree proved his guilt.

As DNA technology arrived many years, Skakel probably thought they had his DNA (semen) so decades later came up with the masturbating in the tree story to explain why his DNA would be there.

Not only did he not reveal this story in earlier statements, the cops had no collected DNA as it was not available practice at the time of the murder.

by Anonymousreply 4010/24/2013

Yes, R40, although law enforcement had no DNA samples, they let it be known that they did have DNA samples, just to see how the Skakels would react.

Lo and behold, both Michael Skakel and Tommy Skakel changed their alibis after 15 years to suddenly account for how their DNA (including Michael's semen) would happen to be present at the scene of the murder.

Michael absolutely initiated the murder. He may have had some help from Tommy a short while later - going back out and dragging the body away from the tree near the house. Michael claims to have climbed that tree and masturbated while looking into Martha's window. More likely he jacked off over her dying body after bashing in her skull with his mother's golf club.

After they moved the body further from the house, Tommy may have been the one who snapped the club in two and used the jagged edge of it to puncture Martha's throat. That is the actual wound that killed her. She would have died of the head wounds, but it would have taken longer. Whether he caused the throat wound or not, Michael was the one who attacked Martha in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 4110/24/2013

I never heard that they had DNA evidence.

by Anonymousreply 4210/24/2013

They didn't, R42. The police merely announced that DNA evidence would help them solve the crime. That was true in the theoretical sense. They let Tommy and Michael Skakel think they had DNA evidence (which they can legally do) just to see if that would scare them into changing their tune.

It worked. The Skakels presented newly embellished alibis that would "innocently" place their DNA on or near the body of Martha Moxley.

by Anonymousreply 4310/24/2013

Great, just what we need, another psycho back on the streets.

by Anonymousreply 4510/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.