Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Katharine McPhee aka deadeyes, CAUGHT kissing her married SMASH director!!

The lady is a tramp

by Anonymousreply 5011/11/2013

Poor Mary McCormack. First her show is cancelled, then her husband is caught kissing this non person. Surely this year will be thrown out of her scrapbook!

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2013

And if you recall if you watched her show she recently had a baby. Loved that show and love Mark McCormack.

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2013

Will this maker her relevant (again?)?

by Anonymousreply 310/23/2013

I guess Smash was just a lovefest.

Wasn't Debrah Messing cheating on her real life hubby with her co-star from Smash ? Ironically, he played the role of the man her character cheated with on the show as well.

by Anonymousreply 410/23/2013

She is a whore darlin.

by Anonymousreply 510/23/2013

[4], yes, and will chase was married as well I believe.

bellhop and not marc should return to tell more about this.

by Anonymousreply 610/23/2013

Didn't someone in on of the Smash threads claim Deb Messing "made a man" of the kid playing her son in addition to Will Chase?

Friendly set. Awaiting news of Meg Hilty and Anjelia's drunken hookup.

by Anonymousreply 710/23/2013

people in the streets... people in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 810/23/2013

If Mary McCormack is like Mary Shannon, watch out McPhee.

by Anonymousreply 910/23/2013

She was too young to marry.

by Anonymousreply 1010/23/2013

That looks like they're kissing in a car park in broad daylight. I don't think they were caught. He and McCormack are probably already separated.

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2013

[11], apparently not. she kicked him out of the house after he confessed the affair because photos would leak.

by Anonymousreply 1210/24/2013

But he was walking hand-in-hand with McPhee. I think that it's more likely a publicity thing for all concerned.

by Anonymousreply 1310/24/2013

She's loves old men doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 1410/24/2013

[13], well, if it was staged (mcphee does need the publicity), it doesn't make things better. I don't doubt her PR team... they did spread recently she would star in a dennis lehane movie that does not exist.

by Anonymousreply 1510/24/2013

Does McPhee really resemble a doorknob, as the New York Times insists?

by Anonymousreply 1610/24/2013

The DM is saying Mary McCormack threw her hubby out after she saw the kissing pics. But I think they were already done.

by Anonymousreply 1710/24/2013

Never seen Smash but I saw some tv interview with Jack Davenport and Katherine crashed the interview and draped herself all over him and acted like an idiot. All google-eyed and flirty. Frankly, I figured she was fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 1810/24/2013

I thought Jack Davenport was gay.

by Anonymousreply 1910/24/2013

"Poor Mary McCormack. First her show is cancelled, then her husband is caught kissing this non person. Surely this year will be thrown out of her scrapbook!"

Plus, she also had to do love scenes with Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 2010/24/2013

Well, I think he's married but he could be gay.

by Anonymousreply 2110/24/2013

Mary just had a baby in 2011? Fuck her husband in the ass for stepping out on her like that!

by Anonymousreply 2210/24/2013

Could you imagine finding out your husband is caught kissing trash on the street?

by Anonymousreply 2310/24/2013

My blatino husbear wouldn't dare!

by Anonymousreply 2410/24/2013

I worked on the crew of Smash for a few months. Michael Morris was an extremely nice guy. McPhee seemed sweet. Not surprised by this. He directed a lot of episodes and was one of the producers.

by Anonymousreply 2510/24/2013

This seems pretty strange. Those pictures seem like a publicity move. I don't think McPhee has a bunch of paps following her around. It doesn't look like they were taken with a long range lens. It looks like they knew they were being papped. But some things don't ad up.

McCormick comes off as a down to earth kind of no bullshit broad in interviews. I don't think it benefits her image to be on the victim end of a cheesy tabloid scandal. Plus her show only just got cancelled. She should just be doing guest spots, TV movies and looking at pilots. No reason for her to be desperate.

He's a TV director not a Movie director. No one is going to watch a show he directs because of him or his association with McPhee.

McPhee seems like the only one who needs this kind of the press. This hurts her sweetheart image though. Maybe she wants to sex up her image. She's kind of a low rent KStew now.

by Anonymousreply 2610/24/2013

[quote] No one is going to watch a show he directs because of him or his association with McPhee.

I don't think most people are aware of who's directing the TV episode they're watching.

by Anonymousreply 2710/24/2013

[R27] exactly my point. He doesn't benefit from the press. If Smash were still on the air the publicity might help the show, but it's not on. The Snow White franchise might benefit from the KStew and married director scandal. If Morris were a film director he might benefit from having a player persona in public. But non of those things are apply, so he's just the dick who publicly humiliated his likable actress wife/ mother of his young children. I wonder why he would be willing to participate in this tabloid show, other than to help raise McPhee's shrinking profile.

by Anonymousreply 2810/24/2013

[quote] Mary just had a baby in 2011? Fuck her husband in the ass for stepping out on her like that!

Well at least he wasn't fooling around on her when she was still pregnant

by Anonymousreply 2910/24/2013

katharine supported mccain/palin in 2008

by Anonymousreply 3010/24/2013

So Davenport is gay??

by Anonymousreply 3110/24/2013

Davenport has been married since 2000 and has a three year old. Interpret that how you will.

I think it's a little unfair to interpret McPhee having an affair with Morris as proof that Davenport was cheating with her. The current scandal is a reflection on her and Morris, it doesn't say anything about Davenport. I do recall McPhans getting pissy when people suggested she was making a play for Davenport, saying she wasn't that kind of girl. She is apparently that kind of girl, just with a different guy.

by Anonymousreply 3210/25/2013

Of for fuck sake, WTF is with some of you idiots who think any one in the public eye who so much as farts is doing it for publicity?

Get real. This was not for "pr." Are you people high?

by Anonymousreply 3310/25/2013

Who the hell are these people?

by Anonymousreply 3410/25/2013

I always hated McPhee even when she was on Idol. She always thought her shit didn't stink.

by Anonymousreply 3510/25/2013

Morris just lost his job directing a pilot for E! called Songbyrd because of this situation. The producers of the pilot were also on Smash. Sorry, I'm too upset to post a link.

by Anonymousreply 3610/25/2013

I'm another person who has never like McPhee. It is accepted in several circles that she was a planted contestant on American Idol. Her father is a TV producer who has connections at FOX. Her mother occasionally works as a vocal coach with American Idol and she was shown on camera a few years back helping a contestant during Hollywood week.

by Anonymousreply 3710/25/2013

That's ridiculous. Pilots aren't usually even aired, are they?

by Anonymousreply 3810/25/2013

[quote] That's ridiculous. Pilots aren't usually even aired, are they?

Some pilots are aired. Last year NBC aired The Munster remake pilot which was titled Mockingbird Lane. They aired sometime before Halloween as a "special event". There has also been several TV movie type pilots which have aired, but they don't get series orders.

Pilots have also been leaked online in the past several years.

by Anonymousreply 3910/25/2013

[R33] They were out in plain view, in daylight, in LA, holding hands, some of it even looked posed. People who don't want to get "caught" are usually a little more discrete. Perhaps you're right and they are just complete idiots and thought this wouldn't get back to his wife or make it into the press. I admit there are aspects to this that don't look like a PR move, but it also has the earmarks of a planted story.

by Anonymousreply 4010/25/2013

R40, he's thinking with his dick, and I'm sure she's not the brightest bulb in the batch. He has three young daughters. To publicly humiliate their mother is not the way to get publicity.

I think subconsciously, they wanted to get caught, but they didn't want this kind of publicity. It's already out there that he tried to pay to get the pics, but didn't match the price of TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 4110/25/2013

lol her 'friends' keep telling "people" how kat is feeling. she's loving this.

by Anonymousreply 4210/29/2013

[R42], They aren't doing a great job defending her. It's all about how embarrassed she is and how hard it is on her. PR 101 in these situations is that you apologize for any pain you've caused the wife and kids. Her people are acting like McCormick and the three kids don't exist. Acting like she's the victim just makes her look like an asshole.

I did notice how as soon as the gossip sites stopped reporting on it and it looked like it was going to blow over her friends start leaking things. I'm back to thinking she tipped off the paps.

by Anonymousreply 4310/29/2013

What cheating husband walks hand-in-hand in broad daylight with his side-piece?

by Anonymousreply 4410/29/2013

Wasn't it the blonde character who had an affair with Davenport? Katherine's character turned him down I thought.

by Anonymousreply 4510/29/2013

R45 is right. Ivy had the affair.

by Anonymousreply 4610/29/2013

Mary and her cheating husband were out together today. They were seen at an office building. They probably went to a therapist or a lawyer

by Anonymousreply 4710/29/2013

Mary looks like she wants to belt him one.

by Anonymousreply 4810/29/2013

Mary should have pushed out a son...that keeps the hubby's home.

by Anonymousreply 4910/29/2013

She's proud of her slutty self

by Anonymousreply 5011/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.