Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Texas on the verge of voting a Dem governor.

That's what Free Republic believes. It that state goes blue, it's all over for the Repug Party. The Dems are picking up Virginia now.

by Anonymousreply 6111/17/2014

Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2013

She's still behind Greg Abbot, who, by the way, is a far bigger and more dangerous asshole than Rick Perry ever was.

I don't think Wendy has a chance, to be honest. But I so WANT her to win, and I'll be donating to her campaign.

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2013

I wish Ann Richards and Lady Bird Johnson were still around to campaign for her. They'd be what she needs to convince many people, especially Texas Women, to vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 310/23/2013

This would be wonderful if it happened. Wendy needs to really work the Latino vote.

by Anonymousreply 410/23/2013

TIME magazine cover story practically calls Texas a new workers' paradise. Texas has jobs, and the message seems to be that people will settle for less (less salary, less benefits, less health care) just to get a job, any job.

by Anonymousreply 510/23/2013

This is a "Right To Work" state. It's not a "worker's paradise".

Ask the working people who lived near that unregulated fertilizer plant that blew up, with no zoning laws to keep it away from not just one, but TWO schools AND a senior citizen center.

And the owner is getting bailed out by tax dollars of course, because OWNERS are never responsible for anything, except making profits off the work (and deaths) of peons.

by Anonymousreply 610/23/2013

TEXAS JUDGE QUITS GOP OVER SOCIAL ISSUES, SHUTDOWN (Video)

A Texas judge says he’s leaving the Republican Party and becoming a Democrat, in part because of the Republicans’ antigay stances.

“I cannot tolerate a political party that demeans Texans based on their sexual orientation, the color of their skin, or their economic status,” said Carlo Key, a judge in Bexar County, which includes San Antonio, in a campaign ad released Monday.

“For too long,” he added, “the Republican Party has been at war with itself. Rational Republican beliefs have given way to ideological character assassination. Pragmatism and principle have been overtaken by pettiness and bigotry.”

He also objected to the recent federal government shutdown and the Republican fight against health care reform. “I cannot place my name on the ballot of the political party that is proud to destroy the lives of hundreds of thousands of federal workers over the vain attempt to repeal a law that would provide health care for millions of people throughout our country,” he said.

Key also held a press conference Monday to announce his change of party. “Make no mistake, I did not leave the Republican Party, it left me,” Key said, according to the San Antonio Express-News. “My principles have led me to the Democratic Party, and my only hope is that more people of principle will follow me.” He was joined at the press conference by several prominent Texas Democrats, including Congressman Joaquin Castro.

Key has been a Bexar County Court-at-Law judge since 2010 and was an attorney before that. He will run for reelection as a Democrat next year. There had been speculation about him switching parties after he attended a recent fund-raiser for Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Wendy Davis, currently a state senator who gained a higher profile this year with her filibuster for abortion rights.

by Anonymousreply 710/23/2013

Good thing that Wendy Davis is from Fort Worth. It is the county seat of Tarrant County. And Tarrant County is the leading bellwether county in latest Texas elections, especially the presidency.

The Democrats could win here if Wendy Davis can carry her own county. It will require rebuilding in Texas the Democratic Party. But if there is traction with this House Republican Party, and if big business ("the establishment") wants to really take out the Tea Party … their smart move would be to not fund the Republican Party and move over to the Democratic aisle.

If Wendy Davis could become the second woman elected to the governorship of Texas, after Ann Richards, she could mark the beginning of turning Texas from red to blue (for a given) presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 810/23/2013

Oh, you sad Texans. You come here claiming over and over that your sad "state" is on the verge of turning blue.

It'll never happen. And you know it.

by Anonymousreply 910/23/2013

There's just too much money keeping it "red".

by Anonymousreply 1010/23/2013

[quote]the message seems to be that people will settle for less (less salary, less benefits, less health care) just to get a job, any job.

That is an accurate description of Texas jobs.

[quote]TIME magazine cover story practically calls Texas a new workers' paradise.

No. That's not an employees' paradise; it's a corporation owner/CEO's paradise.

[quote]Texas on the verge of voting a Dem governor

No, it's not. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2013

She is very far from winning a gubernatorial race in Texas, it's going to be a hard, long campaign and the republican machine will do anything to stop her.

But she does have a shot! And WE can help, if you care, want to see Wendy win and Texas turn BLUE, please follow this link and help her campaign!!

by Anonymousreply 1210/23/2013

Texas go Democrat? I have my doubts.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2013

I've heard that Texas has a "weak governor" system. How do the powers of a Texas governor compare to others?

by Anonymousreply 1410/29/2013

The Latino turnout when it comes to Texas elections is pitiful compared to California or New Mexico. In California, Hispanics have a seat tat he political table; in New Mexico, Hispanics sit at the head of the political table

by Anonymousreply 1510/29/2013

Wendy will most likely not win in 2014, which is frightening because Greg Abbott makes Rick Perry look reasonable. Abbott is the person you can thank for pushing Ted Cruz on the country. But...it is statistically probable that TX will be at least purple by 2016. From then on it will be a downward slide for these teatard psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 1610/29/2013

Don't count Wendy out so soon. She's raising a good deal of money. Greg Abbott is not Rick Perry, whom I detest, but has a good deal of personal appeal.

I just threw up a little in my mouth having to say that, but he does. Abbott lacks it.

Wendy also has a great deal of appeal. she needs some work on the stump but it's early. Everyone talks about the Latino vote and the demographics down the road, which is true. But next year, I think women may be the key to the election. She could pull some strong numbers.

by Anonymousreply 1710/29/2013

It would take a miracle for Wendy to win. But a small miracle. Not a huge one.

Yes, the Governor is a weak position. The Lt. Governor has most of the power. And there's a real asshole in that position right now.

by Anonymousreply 1810/29/2013

Raising money is going to do a fuck of a lot of good if the voting rolls are purged even more and more voters are turned away because they haven't correctly jumped through the Republicans' voter ID hoops.

by Anonymousreply 1910/29/2013

She really needs to invoke Ann Richards and Lady Bird Johnson and other strong Texas Women.

I've already seen the first anti-Wendy ad... it was so slick and so manipulative. It's pure (yet subtle and effective) fear-mongering.

I just hope that shit backfires on women all over the state, and that they go in and vote for Wendy regardless of what they tell pollsters or their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2013

R19, some of those hoops are going to harm republicans as well - the maiden name match requirement will harm all married woman voters regardless of party.

by Anonymousreply 2110/29/2013

It's not money that keeps the state Republican, but racism and hatred.

by Anonymousreply 2210/29/2013

"Oh, you sad Texans. You come here claiming over and over that your sad "state" is on the verge of turning blue.

It'll never happen. And you know it."

Never happen? What the fuck? You do realize you are talking about the state of LBJ, Ann Richards, and Barbara Jordan? Maybe you don't.

by Anonymousreply 2310/29/2013

Texas has had Dem governors before e.g. Ann Richards. Not a game changer.

by Anonymousreply 2410/29/2013

r21 it's not going to hurt Republicans. They intend to vote anyway, no matter what. And of course they make the rules, so they know what the rules are and they have the means and opportunity to conform to them. It might keep a few Republican women from the polls, but not many and not enough to make any difference at all.

That guy on the Daily Show was being 100% truthful when he said (paraphrasing) that these policies are designed with the intent to limit overall voter turnout. That's the Republican brass dirty secret that they will only talk about among people they assume are like-minded. They are actively at work molding politics so that only people like them get to participate, from voting on up to office-holding.

Texas is not a place where civic duty is celebrated; everything re: gov't is maligned openly (to keep average joes from wanting to be part of it), and public officeholder salaries are kept very low so that one has to have an enormous amount of personal resources to first run for office, and then once elected also has to have an additional source of income since the the state salary is so low (comparatively). And this additional source of income also has to not interfere with your being in Austin, campaigning, etc.

I was talking to a professor a couple of years ago. He moved here from Vermont, where civic duty is much more respected, and he told me about how several years ago when he'd first moved here he told his (mostly white, upper middle class) US Government students that if they brought him and "I Voted" sticker, he'd give them some extra credit points. When one of his colleagues heard he was doing that, she said earnestly, "Jack, don't encourage them to vote, they might vote Democratic!" He said, "Sally, I don't care who they vote for, I just want them to vote. It's important." But she was very upset with him. The goal for Republicans is to keep as many people away from the polls as possible, at virtually any cost.

That's what you're up against. And they have been EXTREMELY effective at their strategy, so far.

by Anonymousreply 2510/29/2013

r23 pipe down. LBJ was not liberal. If he hadn't been president at the time, he would have switched with the rest of the Dixiecrats. And it's been an age and a half in political years since Barbara and Ann. Too much has changed to claim that their former power retains any foothold at all today.

by Anonymousreply 2610/29/2013

Texas has had many of them. good if they get another.

by Anonymousreply 2710/29/2013

[quote]LBJ was not liberal.

Um....

Major Legislation passed by LBJ administration: Clean Air Act of 1963, Higher Education Facilities Act of 1963, Vocational Education Act of 1963, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1964, Wilderness Act, Nurse Training Act of 1964, Food Stamp Act of 1964, Economic Opportunity Act, Housing Act of 1964, Higher Education Act of 1965, Older Americans Act, Social Security Act of 1965, Voting Rights Act, Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965, Freedom of Information Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, Bilingual Education Act, Civil Rights Act of 1968, Gun Control Act of 1968

Vietnam notwithstanding, R26 is a grade-A moron.

by Anonymousreply 2810/29/2013

Or, rather, R26's statement about LBJ is moronic. I rather liked his/her post at R25, which I just saw was the same person.

by Anonymousreply 2910/29/2013

Remember that Massachusetts elected Mitt Romney governor and Scott Brown senator - doesn't mean there was a remote chance Massachusetts was going to vote Republican in a presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 3010/30/2013

Ma Ferguson was the first woman governor of Texas.

by Anonymousreply 3110/30/2013

Didn't LBJ also approve the Headstart Program?

by Anonymousreply 3210/30/2013

I thought Texas was seceding anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3310/30/2013

Please keep the strategy in mind. These voters are not selecting Democrats. They are voting against Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 3410/30/2013

And why would that be, R35, if what you say is true?

by Anonymousreply 3510/30/2013

I'd be happy, but I'll believe it when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 3610/30/2013

Greg Abbot is fucking evil.

by Anonymousreply 3710/30/2013

How much support does she have among Latinos? Can a solid registration drive and GOTV campaign help?

by Anonymousreply 3810/30/2013

Nah, just like New Jersey, there is no reason to vote Republican, but they will.

by Anonymousreply 3910/30/2013

She can't raise the money to run close, her ideas are definitely NOT popular with most Texans. Her opponent is wildly popular and has a war chest of $40 million. 2014 is going to be a bad year for Dems in Texas and many other places. She'll be tied to Obamacare and go down in flames.

by Anonymousreply 4010/30/2013

Greg Abbott wildly popular?

People in TX barely know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 4110/31/2013

Just remember. Unless the Democratic governors can control the state legislatures, and the Secretary of State, and the State court system, and the Attorney General of the state, they will be hostages to the damned extremists.

The GOP has control of the whole fucking process and we have to dismantle it. So turn out is key. Now is the time to be finding good people to run for these seats, and to help them raise money.

by Anonymousreply 4210/31/2013

Republicans are wildly popular in TX r42. Voters don't give a fuck about the name attached to the R, as long as it's there.

by Anonymousreply 4310/31/2013

No way a pro-abortion liberal can win governor in Texas. Contrary to some commentary, Texas is becoming more conservative and reactionary.

by Anonymousreply 4411/01/2013

[quote]She can't raise the money to run close, her ideas are definitely NOT popular with most Texans.

Bitch, please. Even most *Republicans*, both in Texas and elsewhere, are pro-choice. She hasn't taken any other even *remotely* controversial campaign stances.

[quote]Her opponent is wildly popular and has a war chest of $40 million.

Her opponent is a no-name paraplegic who may very well face competition in the Republican primary that will eat into his war chest. As for Davis raising money: Obama raised over $40 million in Texas, in each of his two campaigns, even though he had ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING!

by Anonymousreply 4511/01/2013

[quote]Contrary to some commentary, Texas is becoming more conservative and reactionary.

Contrary to whatever schtick you've been reading on Fox News, it's not. Reality check:

1) Not only is Texas a "majority-minority" state, non-Hispanic whites aren't even *close* to a majority these days: they represent a mere 45% of the population, and it's falling more by the day. 38% of the population is Hispanic, a number that's *rising* more by the day. It is obvious to everyone who doesn't have their heads buried in the ground like a flamingo that Texas *will* -- clearly, obviously and inevitably -- turn blue at some point, barring some miraculous turn of events that somehow convinces non-Cuban Hispanics to vote Republican. (Which won't happen, because Republicans will lose the Tea Party vote if they dare even *whisper* anything remotely pro-immigrant.)

2) That said ... Wendy Davis probably won't win next year. Sorry. Even though blacks and Hispanics comprise half of the state's population, as has been already noted Texas is doing a damn good job of disenfranchising them. Its first odious voter ID laws have taken effect just in time for the current round of municipal elections, in fact. Even older white *Republican* voters have been shocked to show up at the early-voting booths only to discover that they can't vote without a photo ID, and oh shit, they stopped carrying that around *years* ago because they're past the age where they can safely drive a car. But still ... low minority voter-turnout rates and the new voter ID laws will work their pernicious effect, at least for now.

3) Austin isn't the only "liberal" part of the state. There were two Democrats on the last ballot for mayor of Dallas, as well as two Republicans. One of those groups managed to achieve a mere 27% of the COMBINED vote ... and it ain't the Dems. (The two Democratic candidates, who won 41% and 32% of the general election respectively, had a runoff against each other.) As for Houston: well, they elected not only a Democrat, and not only a *female* Democrat, but a female Democrat LESBIAN for mayor! (She's running for reelection next week, but should win in a landslide.)

4) That said ... Republicans will continue to hold majorities in the Texas legislature, as well as their portion of the U.S. House, for the foreseeable future. They've gerrymandered the state BUT GOOD, so the odds are rigged in their favor until at least the next census in 2020, and probably more like 2030.

5) THAT said ... any positions impossible to gerrymander, such as the governor's and lieutenant governor's seats as well as its two U.S. Senate seats, are up for grabs. (Except Ted Cruz just won last year, so Texas is stuck with him until 2018, unless he manages to stick his silver foot in his mouth to the point of getting bum-steered out of Congress.)

by Anonymousreply 4611/01/2013

Wah, I don't want to see this happen to her

by Anonymousreply 4711/05/2013

I thought I'd bump this thread because of a NYT article I just read. It's an important article that deserves it's own thread and an intelligent discussion, but alas, I'm a freeloader, so maybe someone else will oblige.

by Anonymousreply 4801/12/2014

God I hope she gets in. If only to see my FB explode with nuttiness from the freeps I went to HS and early morning seminary with.

by Anonymousreply 4901/12/2014

R49, that article doesn't even *mention* Wendy Davis, and it merely restates the obvious: there's a fuckload of machinery in place to virtually guarantee Republican wins across the country.

by Anonymousreply 5001/12/2014

No way Texas votes for a liberal woman who is associated with supporting abortion. She will lose in a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 5101/12/2014

One of the things that is glossed over, is the startling number of Latino voters who are also evangelicals. We assume, or at least some of us including myself, assume that there is this vast demographic of Latino voters that are solidly Democratic. That may not be the case.

While the majority of Latino voters support the Democratic Party, the Rovian method, of picking off just enough to cobble together a win, could happen there if they effectively exploit abortion and gay rights issues.

by Anonymousreply 5201/12/2014

Cool. Then perhaps Texas will go the way Illinois is going under Democrap rule. Bankrupt.

by Anonymousreply 5301/12/2014

There is a Democratic woman running for Lt. Governor as well. Her name is Leticia Van De Putte.

I wish Wendy had run for Lt. Governor instead.

by Anonymousreply 5401/12/2014

Thanks, R17. I'm not in Texas, but I've sent money to Wendy Davis and will send more.

And R18, Wendy Davis is a walking miracle. Mother with a 6th grade education, working as a waitress with a child as a single mother (husband died, I think) at age 19. She's now a lawyer and state senator with a Harvard Law degree. And she does miraculous things.

R39, she got re-elected to the senate in a gerrymandered primarily latino district. They love her, because of her history and they way she works for them. And they'll vote for Letitia VandePutte, who is hispanic, as well.

I would not write this woman off.

by Anonymousreply 5501/12/2014

Despite what R41 said, here in Dallas I can assure you that people have entirely had enough of the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 5601/12/2014

[quote]Her name is Leticia Van De Putte.

Never knew who she was until this moment:

by Anonymousreply 5701/12/2014

Well so far I've given about $2000 to Wendy, Leticia, Battleground Texas (and manned their phones) and I think they definitely have a shot. Leticia's Mexican-American and though there isn't a "ticket" in Texas for Gov. and Lt.Gov., she and Wendy are very much running together.

If Leticia can get out the Hispanic vote, they have a good chance.

Texas is not a red state, it is a NON-voting state: only 49% of registered voters bothered to vote in 2012. The key is getting out the vote. Battleground Texas (which is run by the guy who was largely responsible for getting Obama elected in 2008) is trying to do that. The cities (Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso) are all Democratic enclaves - the suburbs and rural Texas is where the Repugs get their votes. Another key vote will be suburban women: and they may be closet-case pro-choicers, but pro-choicers they are. All the Bush women have been modestly vocal about being pro-choice as, surprisingly, has Rick Perry's wife who refused to criticize Wendy Davis.

Abbott is a non-entity. The only remarkable thing about him is he is in a wheelchair and no, not from being one of their beloved soldiers: a tree branch fell on him while he was jogging in River Oaks (the Beverly Hills of Houston). He sued the owner of the tree and got almost $10 million in a lawsuit. When he became Attorney General, he capped awards for damages at $750K! He's a loathsome asshole. First he was Dubya's crony, then Perry's crony. If he gets in a debate with Wendy, she'll rip him a new one.

The Lt Gov David Dewhurst is a Ron Burgundy clone, a total dingbat and despite the facelift, the guy is 70 and acts it.

I think Wendy and Leticia can take them. And if they do, that is the end of the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 5801/12/2014

Like a lot of Southern states, Texas is split urban/rural in its voting. When Dallas County -- along with Harris (Houston), Travis (Austin) and Bexar (San Antonio) -- votes blue in the past two presidential elections, something important has changed in the state.

The rural areas, meh. East Texas is a racist, fundamentalist cesspool -- Deep South wannabees that they are, the trash.

But the population centers are trending more and more Democratic in their voting. And as previous poster notes, the mayor of Houston is an openly lesbian Democrat. The Dallas County sheriff, Lupe Valdez, is also an out lesbian.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out in this year's elections.

by Anonymousreply 5901/12/2014

While Texans have always welcomed newcomers, they have never liked invasions. They didn’t like it when Santa Anna did it in 1835. They didn’t like it when the Yankees did it during the Civil War and Reconstruction. And it’s pretty clear from the midterm election results that they definitely didn’t like it when Jeremy Bird and his team of Obama organizers known as “Battleground Texas” did it in 2013.

Two weeks ago, Democrats took a walloping in Texas. Wendy Davis, the Lone Star State’s Democratic star a year ago, got just 38.9 percent of the vote—some 283,000 votes fewer than the party’s gubernatorial candidate four years ago and 200,000 less than Democratic Texas Gov. Ann Richards obtained in her losing re-election effort nearly two decades before that. Even more disappointing: Davis got more votes and a higher percentage of the vote than any of the other 11 Democratic candidates on the statewide ballot.

Yes, it was a bad year for Democrats across the country, but you can’t blame the GOP landslide in Texas purely on President Obama, the Islamic State and the “national mood.” Why did Battleground Texas—so sure a year ago that it could make the Sunbelt state competitive for Democrats—fail? Is the possibility of a purple Texas gone forever? Was it ever really there?

In January 2013, Jeremy Bird, the former field director for the Obama campaign, announced the formation of Battleground Texas to much fanfare and media attention. Backed by a number of major Democratic donors, the new effort was committed to turning Texas blue by rebuilding party infrastructure, recruiting strong candidates, registering new voters and turning out those whose voting history was erratic at best. Bird would be the overall strategist and spokesman for the effort while Jenn Brown, an Obama veteran from Ohio, would move to the state to oversee daily operations. In the end, Battleground Texas would raise a hefty nine million dollars to finance its operations.

Many observers believe Battleground Texas made a strategic mistake right from the start. Rather than recruit a prominent Texas Democrat to serve as nominal chairman or prime spokesman for the effort, Battleground Texas chose two non-Texan Obama organizers, Bird and Brown, to be the faces of the organization. Working apart from the existing state and county Democratic organizations, Battleground was viewed by some as an invading army made up of outside political operatives who might have understood politics better than the local folk, but who couldn’t relate. As Glenn Smith, a longtime Texas Democratic consultant, notes, “You have to speak Texan if you’re going to do well here. They didn’t. There was this belief after 2012 that if ya waved this turnout wand you would wake up some progressive majority. It didn’t exist.”

As the campaign year progressed, tension developed over Battleground’s failure to share much of the voter data they had accumulated with the major county Democratic organizations committed to boosting turnout. Operating distinctly from the regular party organization became a further bone of contention, a development described by Chris Young, political director of the Harris County Democratic Party, as a “kind of privatization of the political system.” Of course, in most Democratic circles, privatization is not viewed as a positive trend.

Then came the second strategic mistake. When State Sen.Wendy Davis launched her filibuster against a bill restricting abortion services in Texas, she became a bi-coastal liberal hero. Money and media attention came from Hollywood, Manhattan and Washington from those who hoped to see Davis bring Texas into their vision of the 21st century. But as Davis gained more popularity in liberal circles around the country, back home she became viewed, even among the state’s liberals, as unrepresentative of traditional Texas values and perspectives. By the time of the midterms, more Texans disapproved of Davis (47 percent) than approved of her (40 percent), according to a UT/Texas Tribune poll. Davis ended up losing to Republican Greg Abbott by a 20-point margin—a significant change from a year earlier, when she had been polling within five points of her eventual opponent.

The name identification, media appeal and fundraising potential of Davis led Battleground to merge much of its effort with the Davis gubernatorial campaign. In effect, Battleground Texas became the field operation for Davis: The two entities shared fundraising through what they labeled the Texas Victory Committee, and Battleground’s operations moved from the capital city of Austin to Davis’ home territory of Fort Worth. Suddenly the long-term effort to turn Texas blue had become a short-term objective to elect Wendy Davis as governor. Rather than building a lasting base at the local level, Battleground was now engaged in a top-down effort to change Texas politics.

This lack of a bottom-up strategy was particularly glaring on Dec. 9, 2013, the filing deadline for 2014 candidates. Far from attracting a number of qualified and vigorous candidates to the Democratic banner, Battleground and the party ended up ceding much of the field to the Republicans without even a whimper. In fact, Democrats failed to recruit anyone to run on their ticket for more than 40 percent of all state legislative positions on the ballot. The end result would be almost a two-to-one Republican majority in both the Texas Senate and the House. Even more depressing was the party’s showing at the county level. Democrats could not find anyone willing to run for County Judge (chief elected official in the county) in 165 of Texas’ 254 counties, ceding almost two-thirds of all counties to the Republicans without an election. Thus, by 2015, while the Democrats will retain the county judge in four of the six largest counties, the GOP will hold all 29 suburban county judge positions, 18 of 21 in the other metropolitan counties scattered around the state, and 150 of the 198 small town county courthouses. Of all the major counties in Texas, only Dallas, Bexar, El Paso, Jefferson and Travis, along with the border counties of Webb and Hidalgo, will have a Democratic county judge.

And even more depressing than that was the fact that not a single Democratic candidate could be found who was willing to run for any county office in 86 counties—more than one-third of the total. These 86 included the heavily populated suburban counties of Denton, Johnson and Parker (outside Dallas-Fort Worth), Montgomery (suburban Houston) and Comal (north of San Antonio) as well as the other urban counties of Bell (Temple), Randall (Amarillo) and Grayson (Sherman). As the saying goes, you can’t win a game if you don’t field a team.

Read more:

by Anonymousreply 6011/17/2014
Need more help? Click Here.