Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Inside look at the broke, jealous Jackson family

After a chance meeting as a young fan, Stacy Brown became friends with Jermaine Jackson — and later the rest of the Jackson family, including Michael. He helped write some of their memoirs, traveled on their tours, and even gave them loans (never to be repaid). Here, for the first time, Stacy explain what it’s like to be friends with the strangest family in America.

Randy Jackson, the second-youngest of the storied musical dynasty, likes to call his family “the black Kennedys.”

Maybe. But they certainly weren’t as smart with their ¬finances as the Kennedys.

Even before this month, when the family lost a $40 billion lawsuit against AEG over the death of Michael Jackson, they’ve struggled with debts. Especially when the family’s richest members, Michael and Janet, decided to cut off their seven other siblings and parents out of whim or spite.

A particularly low point came in 2003. No money was coming in, few of them had actual jobs and ¬Janet gave but one gift to her siblings: free meal cards to Baja Fresh, a fast-food chain with which she had an endorsement deal.

I visited Rebbie, the oldest of the Jackson kids, in Vegas, to work on a book. It was Baja Fresh for breakfast, lunch and dinner. From there I drove to Hayvenhurst, the family’s estate in Encino, Calif., to meet Katherine, the matriarch, and Jermaine.

And for 2¹/₂ weeks it was . . . Baja Fresh.

Finally, for the sake of my stomach, I offered to take Katherine to Trader Joe’s. She loaded the cart with groceries, and I ended up with the bill — $700.

There was no “thank you.” The money was never repaid. Whatever courtesies are shown to them are met with the air of “You did what you ought to. We are the Jacksons!”

by Anonymousreply 60010/27/2013

(cont)

‘Why No Black Boys?’

As a friend, ghostwriter and confidant of the Jackson family for nearly 25 years, people ask how I could put up with such behavior.

It wasn’t easy — but there’s something seductive about the ¬craziness. I first met patriarch Joseph and his sons Jermaine, Jackie and Tito in 1984. The brothers had just played the Victory Tour at Giants Stadium. I was 16 and went to the show with my girlfriend, Ameena, who was in love with Michael

After the show, we traveled to the Helmsley Palace Hotel, and amazingly we got to speak to the Jacksons in the lobby. Ameena gushed and handed them a letter for her idol.

A couple of years later, I was visiting a friend in a hospital in Canoga Park, Calif. Randomly, I ran into Jermaine. “I know you,” he said. To my shock, he remembered that night in New York in detail.

We spoke for a long time and ¬exchanged numbers. Two weeks later, he called me and invited me to Hayvenhurst, the seven-bedroom mansion Michael paid for. It’s full of family memorabilia, and a guesthouse is filled with dolls and stuffed animals.

I later became a journalist and, because of the friendship, I was enlisted as writer on two books — “Rebbie Jackson: The First Jackson” and “Legacy: Surviving the Best and the Worse,” the latter with Jermaine.

But for every little kindness, like Jermaine remembering me as a fan in the crowd, there was plenty of selfishness and bizarre behavior.

The Jacksons have been described as dysfunctional, but that’s an understatement. They loathe each other, particularly Michael — for whom they felt varying degrees of jealousy and disgust. The King of Pop rarely wanted anything to do with them, which only ¬increased the psychosis.

They’re not the Kennedys, Katherine’s longtime assistant, Janice Smith, said to me once. “They are more like the Corleone family. And Michael is Michael Corleone.”

To his parents, Joseph and Katherine, however, Michael could do no wrong.

One day, after the brothers were complaining about Michael not including them in his plans, Joseph exploded: “Y’all are lazy. He did all the work, and he figured out that if he were going to do all the work, why bother with your lazy asses?”

Katherine would defend Michael constantly — to a point.

Watching a news report that showed Michael boarding an airplane with a young boy, Katherine murmured: “Why is it that he’s always got to have those little white boys around? Why doesn’t he ever have little black boys with him?”

I said, “Well, there was a time that he had little Emmanuel Lewis, who played Webster.”

“That was just for show, for the cameras,” Katherine said. “Those boys he flies around with ain’t nothing but little Jews.”

The question I desperately wanted to ask but did not was, “Well, would you rather him ¬molest little black boys?”

by Anonymousreply 110/22/2013

(cont)

Secret Therapy

The dysfunction culminated in 2002. Michael had played a 30th-anniversary celebration the year before. He paid Marlon Brando $1  million to appear. He paid his brothers $1,100 each. Then he canceled a promised tour with the ¬entire Jackson family.

Randy figured the family needed therapy. Janet paid for it, and once a week the whole clan would pile into SUVs for secret trips to Malibu.

Rebbie began by talking about the abuse she allegedly suffered as a child in Gary, Ind., at the hands of Joseph, and which her mother witnessed. “Mother would simply say, ‘Joe, leave her alone tonight,’ ” Rebbie said.

Jackie, the second oldest, yelled at her for “bringing up things in the past that just pull us apart.”

“We’re in therapy!” Rebbie cried.

They all complained about Michael until finally the therapist said it was best if they didn’t even think about him.

“Michael is not your family, in his mind,” the therapist told them during those clandestine sessions. “Elizabeth Taylor is his mom, and you guys should move on.”

That sent Katherine over the edge. She already hated Taylor. At Neverland Ranch, Katherine would decide where she’d have her lunch or dinner depending upon whether or not Liz had ever used the spot.

“I’m not sitting where she sat,” Katherine would say. “She’s ¬stolen my son away.”

Joseph felt the same way about Motown boss Berry Gordy, who signed the singing children to the label in the 1960s.

“Michael better realize, it’s my blood running through his veins,” the family patriarch said. “Mine and nobody else’s. I’m his father, Katie is his mother.”

The therapy sessions ended. No one really felt better.

During this period, Jermaine was trying desperately to get on Michael’s good side. The brothers tried to trick Michael into attending therapy by saying there was going to be a “family day.” Jermaine tipped him off that it was a ruse.

Every single time a scandal ¬involving Jacko broke, there we were, Jermaine and I, hotfooting it to “The View” or some other talk show.

When Michael dangled his newly acquired 9-month-old son, Blanket, off a hotel-room balcony in November 2002, Jermaine and I went to “old reliable,” Larry King, to defend Michael’s actions.

“Nobody complains about [crocodile hunter] Steve Irwin, who has his small kids around those dangerous animals,” Jermaine said.

Following that appearance, Michael’s assistant called.

Michael wanted to speak with Jermaine. “Don’t do any more television, Jermaine. Tell the family no more. I have this huge, huge television special coming out in February that is going to shock the world and change ¬everything,” Michael said.

Ironically, the “huge television special” turned out to be the horrifying Martin Bashir documentary “Living with Michael Jackson,” which ultimately led to the molestation charges.

I remember watching it with great anticipation with Jermaine, Joseph and Katherine, and the looks on their faces were priceless.

When Michael pointed out that he’d rather climb a tree than have sex, Joseph let out a very disapproving groan. When the young accuser leaned against Michael, the warm feelings in the room quickly turned to ice. They knew what was coming.

by Anonymousreply 210/22/2013

Katherine’s Letters

And they certainly weren’t surprised by it.

Way back in 1993, when the first public allegations of child molestation surfaced against Michael, sister La Toya accused the rest of her family of being “silent collaborators.”

She said Katherine had written letters to Michael in which she called him a “damn f – - – - t” and knew about payoffs, for as much as $1 million, made out to the parents of one of Michael’s victims.

Katherine and several of her children held a press conference outside Hayvenhurst to denounce La Toya. “She’s trying to sell her brother down the river,” Kath¬erine said.

A decade later, Jermaine and I were hanging out at Hayvenhurst in the courtyard near the swimming pool. Katherine emerged from inside the house.

“Jermaine, they got all of our things,” she said. The family had lost a civil judgment over a failed concert tour, and creditors took a storage locker full of memorabilia, including gold records.

“They got the letters, too, and those canceled checks,” Kath¬erine said.

Normally I didn’t ask questions, but I had to ask what she was talking about. “The letters,” she said, as if I were supposed to know.

Jermaine completed the sentence for her, “Those letters in which mother called Michael a ¬f – - – - t.”

I was stunned. Ten years later, I realized that La Toya really did tell the truth.

“You tell a lie long enough, people will believe it’s true,” Michael once said.

It could be the Jackson motto.

by Anonymousreply 310/22/2013

B.

by Anonymousreply 410/22/2013

Hold on, I'm putting a kettle on.

by Anonymousreply 510/22/2013

That should be an HBO comedy.

by Anonymousreply 610/22/2013

The Jacksons were the Corleone family and Michael was Michael Corleone.

Baja Fresh for breakfast, lunch and dinner because Janet gave them free food cards after she and Michael cut these leeches off.

I believe it. I loathe the Kardashians and wish them ill but they are high-class pikers compared with this clan of low-rent creeps.

by Anonymousreply 710/22/2013

Yes, R8, and we are happy about it.

Mud will be flung, huzzah!

by Anonymousreply 910/22/2013

Michael was the star. Berry Gordy generously kept the group together instead of singling out Michael for a solo career early on, although the other siblings could hardly sing or play instruments at a professional recording level. They were actors in Micahel's roadshow.

Ever since, they've all thought they should lead the bling life Michael enjoyed. Jermaine had minor solo success. Janet was pretty and came to maturity at at time when hiphop was taking over (right place, right time).

Must be hell to be thisclose to the gold, but no way of grabbing onto it. I bet they have nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 1010/22/2013

Is this a magazine article? Where is it coming from?

by Anonymousreply 1110/22/2013

[quote]I loathe the Kardashians and wish them ill but they are high-class pikers compared with this clan of low-rent creeps.

Nope, The Jackson are talented and earned their eccentricities. The Kardashians are just plain trash and couldn't shine Joe's shows.

by Anonymousreply 1210/22/2013

And this is surprising because? The Jacksons were filthy trash who got lucky thrice: first, they got famous thanks to overrated Michael's charisma; then they started leaching off Michael when he became the King of Pop thanks to a few repetitive dance steps and a mediocre voice, and then they also started leaching off that useless plastic surgery freak Janet.

This is what happens when awful, undeserving, untalented people with no brains whatsoever manage to achieve something: they squander it and pour poison everywhere around them. As I've said before: filthy trash.

by Anonymousreply 1310/22/2013

Are they that delusional that not one has ever gotten serious about getting an education, or a real job? Remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 1410/22/2013

Jermaine was a big deal back in the day. But he blew his fortune with those fifteen kids to support. I think Tito used to sell cars at one point.

I read in a Michael biography that Liz Taylor and Lisa Marie used to get into some heated rows.

by Anonymousreply 1510/22/2013

Have ALWAYS thought the mother had to be the creepiest phony of them all and it sounds like she is in these accounts of the family. Yeah, the saintly mom, my ass! I always thought she would have to answer one day for standing by while this money-making son developed in to the freak Michael became over the years. The father may have 'ruled the roost' but a true caring mother would have put her children first --not the tons of money coming in-- and fought to get help for Michael when it was really needed.

by Anonymousreply 1710/22/2013

[quote]Nope, The Jackson are talented and earned their eccentricities.

Michael was talented - not the rest of them. They didn't earn shit.

[quote]The Kardashians are just plain trash

Yes - and vile scum, yet I am unaware of a pedophile among them. Also, several of them seem to work (yes, the work they do is excrement but they work). The Jacksons don't work.

[quote]and couldn't shine Joe's shows. [I presume you meant shoes]

I disagree - Joe's a vicious cunt and the entire Jackson family are cunts. Michael, the only one with real talent (sorry Janbot), was a raving lunatic and a pedophile-cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1810/22/2013

Thank you, R18: finally someone tells the truth. I would only add that that pedophile maniac wasn't even that talented. He just got lucky.

by Anonymousreply 1910/22/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 2010/22/2013

Here's link.

by Anonymousreply 2410/22/2013

I never thought that Michael was all that talented.

Lots of hype and record sales, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 2510/22/2013

Oh definitely, the massive success of Thriller was a complete mystery to me. Not that I didn't like the songs, they were fun for the most part, but didn't warrant such a oddly over the top response from the public.

by Anonymousreply 2610/22/2013

R22 they called him a pedophile because he was a pedophile, not because he was black. There is nothing racist about that.

MJ appeared at the Brit awards in 96, did the whole messiah-arms-outstretched thing during Earthsong when Jarvis Cocker got up on stage in protest. In a statement soon after the incident Cocker put his actions into context, explaining, "My actions were are form of protest at the way Michael Jackson sees himself as some kind of Christ-like figure with the power of healing. The music industry allows him to indulge his fantasies because of his wealth and power. People go along with it even though they know it's a bit sick. I just couldn't go along with it anymore. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision brought on by boredom and frustration." That is my favorite bit of any award show ever.

by Anonymousreply 2710/22/2013

THRILLER was a terrific album (I preferred OFF THE WALL myself), but every album that followed pretty much sucked.

by Anonymousreply 2810/22/2013

the worst Jackson is Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 2910/22/2013

And MJ definitely saw himself as Christ-like. He was going to auction off a lot of his shit shortly before he died, which allowed a glimpse of his twisted world, and there were numerous creepy paintings of him depicted as Christ-like.

by Anonymousreply 3010/22/2013

The music was still overrated though, I liked it at the time, but would never listen to it now. I think the public was just starved for fun dance music after the homophobic/racist rock crowd killed disco.

by Anonymousreply 3210/22/2013

It's just so crass that he acted all Christ-like when he performed. People with real talent, like Bono, it's different with them. MJ was too big for his britches, you know? He was an egotist. A talentless egotist.

by Anonymousreply 3310/22/2013

When MJ was young he could sing well. As an adult, the breathy way he sung was awful and he was completely untalented. The dance moves were shown to him by a choreographer.

by Anonymousreply 3410/23/2013

Yes, R34, completely untalented. My Aunt Marge could dance better than him. He was a joke, a talentless joke.

by Anonymousreply 3510/23/2013

Remember though, he was a child star who successfully transitioned into an adult star (before totally losing his shit), and managed to eclipse his own previous success which is almost impossible to do.

by Anonymousreply 3610/23/2013

Did any of the brothers receive an education while they were touring as a novelty act?

Seriously, they come off as something Disney would churn out today and every single one of them has lived a scripted child actor's adult life.

by Anonymousreply 3710/23/2013

I wouldn't call transitioning to a successful adult career next to impossible. Jodie Foster, Ron Howard, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Justin Timberlake have all done it, and those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Jackson undoubtedly had a terrible childhood, but at a certain point it stops being an excuse for batshit crazy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 3810/23/2013

I agree, R38. Transitioning to an adult career isn't that difficult for stars with true talent. Miley Cyrus is an excellent contemporary example.

by Anonymousreply 3910/23/2013

"People with real talent, like Bono"! BONO!!!!!! Really R33 ? I'm not even a fan but some of you sound as embittered & batshit crazy as Jacko became towards the end. The only one here displaying sanity & reason in any form is R18 . Michael Jackson was an extraordinarily talented child singer-dancer who blossomed into an iconic, completely original performer! I'd go so far as to say that he was one of the most talented child singer/performers of the 20th Century. I completely agree with the poster who stated that the older MJ got the thinner & more nasal his vocals became. With that said, he was an excellent vocalist on up to the early/mid-80's. His performance style & way of dancing was also completely original. I personally didn't care for his thinning voice or his material after Thriller, but as a performer he has my respect. He was one of the few African-American artists to still receive Top 40 radio & MTV airplay after Black artists were all but BLACKlisted (no pun) from the mainstream post-disco. He must've had something in the way of talent! I'm not disputing the pedophilia, molestation & nutcase antics but to say that the man was completely without musical talent is ridiculous.

As far as the rest of the Jackson clan goes, I think as a collective group THE JACKSON 5 were just as talented as The Osmonds (only funkier) if you enjoyed that sort of thing back in the 60's & 70's. Of course Michael & Jermaine were the breakout stars. Similar to the way Donnie & Marie were.

JERMAINE JACKSON....displayed some talent as an average R&B singer. Not bad, not great. He had several catchy hits & a good 15/20 year run on the R&B charts.

JANET JACKSON.......Not much of a singer but showed some charisma as a dancer/performer. I think she completely lucked out. She had the right last name, the right connections & found the right producers in Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. She was in the right place at the right time & made a career for herself. Leaving us with several catch (& vocally weak) hits. Similar to Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 4010/23/2013

They seem to suffer from a sort of collective narcissistic personality disorder, a Folie aux Allofthem. They must reinforce each others denial of reality, telling each other that they're the Black Kennedys and not broke-ass has-beens, until they can believe it again.

My deepest sympathies to their creditors.

by Anonymousreply 4110/23/2013

"...telling each other that they're the Black Kennedys and not broke-ass has-beens.."

R41 , you're a scream!!!! ;-)

by Anonymousreply 4210/23/2013

[quote]I never thought that Michael was all that talented.

Me neither.

Prince was far more talented and could play instruments. Fuck, even Madonna had better songs than Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 4410/23/2013

As I recall Steve Irwin got even more heat than Michael Jackson did for his baby-endangering incident. If anything, people expected better of Steve.

by Anonymousreply 4510/23/2013

Pedophile apologist @ r43 applies it's flawless logic to the situation.

by Anonymousreply 4610/23/2013

I agree r40. He was good at what he did. R44 why are you comparing him to an artist? No one said he was an artist or is one. He is a pop star. And was a damn good one. The end.

Prince as was an artist.

Why do people always compare all black people in the music business together? Some foolish black kids are doing it now.

Would you compare Nina Simone to Rihanna? Or Billie Holiday to J Lo???!

It's so racist. And like I said, black people do it too! Fucking crazy because pre 2005 we never did this like it is now. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 4710/23/2013

R22= Janbot, rapidly becoming unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 4810/23/2013

I love Baja Fresh and would kill for a card like the Jacksons received.

by Anonymousreply 4910/23/2013

This thread is delicious from beginning to end. The snitch who wrote this sounds like a punkass hanger-on bitch who's still bitter that the gravy train came to an abrupt stop. God bless her for this. Really. I love it!

by Anonymousreply 5010/23/2013

Michael may have been talented, but he was a sicko.

by Anonymousreply 5110/23/2013

I agree Michael was gay. But he was also a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 5210/23/2013

Vanity Fair had a great article about Jackson at the time of the molestation charges. The article said he spoke with a deep voice in private and that when he spoke with his attorney on a private plane, his attorneys got the security tape from the plane citing attorney client privilege because they didn't want it released and people to hear that he didn't really have that whispery little boy voice. The other thing I remember was his relationship with Liz. Liz would not see him or take his calls unless he gave her expensive jewelry. He would be trying to see her and have to run out and buy jewelry for her with money he didn't really have.

by Anonymousreply 5310/23/2013

One thing that I don't think is discussed enough is the fact that Jacko loathed being Black. From the skin bleaching to the horrid plastic surgery to the fact that he only surrounded himself with White children & was only interested in adopting White/Blond/Blue children. The man had musical talent but he truly was one sick, closeted, self-hating, drug-addicted, child-molesting, egotistic fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5410/23/2013

We should all send Baja Fresh gift cards to the Jackson estate.

by Anonymousreply 5510/23/2013

Cut the fucking crap about that pervert being "gay". Has there EVER been any report of him as a teen fucking another teen? Has there EVER been any report of him as an adult having sex with another adult gay man??? Not to my knowledge. And NO, he never even has sex with "teen boys" (which would still be abominable), he raped KIDS!!!

If there ever was an example of a pedophile, he was it!

Some of you are just as bad as the worst homo haters who equate homosexuality with pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 5610/23/2013

R48 - I don't think Janbot's hit this thread yet. She would have left markings all over.

by Anonymousreply 5710/23/2013

R54 I had heard about his voice but not about having to buy Liz jewelry if he wanted to talk with her. Sad.

R56 I like the way your mind works

by Anonymousreply 5810/23/2013

[quote]I wouldn't call transitioning to a successful adult career next to impossible. Jodie Foster, Ron Howard, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Justin Timberlake have all done it, and those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Yeah but what about the thousands of forgotten child actors? Surely, they outnumber the successes by huge margins.

And not to nitpick but fewer still are the ones who were big stars relevant to the culture as children, who were also big stars relevant to the culture as adults. From your own list probably only Foster and Howard make the criteria. Michael Jackson does of course.

by Anonymousreply 5910/23/2013

Didn't Liz have the reputation of requiring gifts from her visitors? Dominick Dunne wrote about this in Vanity Fair. He produced the movie Ash Wednesday and described making the faux pas of not bringing one initially because he wasn't aware of this informal rule. I think he gave her a lamp. He mentioned that she would let her little dogs shit all over her hotel suite and Richard Burton would apologize to visitors and clean the mess.

by Anonymousreply 6010/23/2013

"Has there EVER been any report of him [MJ] as an adult having sex with another adult gay man???"

There have been a few rumors about affairs with adult men, most of them dating back to the early eighties, when he was young and unbleached and hadn't hardened into a monster of narcissism. I've forgotten who the adult male lovers supposedly were, they were in the music industry.

by Anonymousreply 6110/23/2013

J Lo's black now??

by Anonymousreply 6210/23/2013

Well r62 for DECADES he's been surrounding himself with kids he obviously raped. It's clear what his preference was and that was little boys. Had he really been gay, he would have had relationships with adult males, even if in the closet.

It's amazing that there are still even gay men who don't get the difference between a pedo and a gay/straight man.

by Anonymousreply 6310/23/2013

A number of people have claimed that he did have sex with men - you can google. Here's one example (see link) -

He was still a paedophile as well though (IMHO).

by Anonymousreply 6410/23/2013

Tito, get me a tissue.

by Anonymousreply 6510/23/2013

Oh, I don't deny that he was a pedo, R64, but someone asked if anyone had EVER heard of MJ with an adult male and I had.

I don't claim the rumors are true, and I certainly don't claim that MJ maintained any interest in adults.

by Anonymousreply 6710/23/2013

I've never heard of him being with an adult male. Never.

All pedophile, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 6810/23/2013

Tnx for the info, guys.

r67 I don't believe there's such a thing as "Homosexual Pedophilia" just as there isn't such a thing as "Heterosexual Pedophilia". Men who rape 3-12 year old girls aren't "straight" just because the object of rape has XX chromosomes, long hair and don't have an additional piece of meat between their legs. Such men rarely function with adult women, sexually and emotionally and if they do, they force themselves in order to get something by doing it (access to their daughters, bearding etc). Grown men who are attracted and sexually aroused by children are not gay or straight, they are sexual deviants and psychologically damaged.

I don't understand why people insist that a man that rapes little boys is "gay" when having sex with a child is completely different in every way than having sex with an adult.

by Anonymousreply 6910/23/2013

I remember a story about a waiter MJ had a long relationship with.

by Anonymousreply 7010/23/2013

[quote]Janet gave but one gift to her siblings: free meal cards to Baja Fresh, a fast-food chain with which she had an endorsement deal.

That explains her waistline.

by Anonymousreply 7110/23/2013

After reading all that, it seems like the father suddenly is the least crazy among them!

by Anonymousreply 7210/23/2013

How does one get so weird?

by Anonymousreply 7310/23/2013

This thread is delicious!

by Anonymousreply 7410/23/2013

Was Rebbie finger banging anyone?

by Anonymousreply 7510/23/2013

I think the "Why no black boys?" line says it all about Katherine Jackson.

I'm pretty sure I'd read about the Baja Fresh gift cards on one of the other Jackson family threads.

by Anonymousreply 7710/23/2013

I've been to Baja. It was about as fresh as Cheryl's pussy.

by Anonymousreply 7810/23/2013

[quote]Not that this doesn't make for juicy reading but why should I believe you, OP?

Oh, dear.

R77, honey, please re-read the OP. You've made a rather large error.

In light of that, I'll just leave the rest of your comments alone. Best of luck.

by Anonymousreply 7910/23/2013

The mother is a Jehovah's Witness so that says it all. My mother is a JW as well. A shit parent and a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 8010/23/2013

[quote]"Has there EVER been any report of him [MJ] as an adult having sex with another adult gay man???"

For whatever it's worth, a friend who use to be at Disneyland told me that there was a 6 month period, about the time of Thriller, where MJ would show up at The Park with David Geffen, and they would hang around in Tomorrowland playing video games together. MJ made no effort to hide from the guests, and some days he would show up in full Sgt. Pepper costume.

He certainly thought they were a couple.

by Anonymousreply 8110/23/2013

R80, I'm not understanding what you mean. Where is the proof of who wrote this or what's being said.

by Anonymousreply 8210/23/2013

This is hilarious, particularly the part about Baja Fresh, sponsored by Janet. Too funny.

And I totally believe the part about the family therapy sessions. The Jacksons used to have those "reunions" every couple of years, so I guess that was really therapy. I remember they did some kind of TV special in 90s, without Janet or Michael of course. Im sure Janbot will be able to pull it for us. That was probably during one their "reunions".

Someone posted a summary of the evidence collected at Neverland for the big 2005 trial. I dont know if it was legit or not, but if it was it was disturbing. Michael was super fucked up. Jermaine seems like a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 8310/23/2013

[quote] I remember watching it with great anticipation with Jermaine, Joseph and Katherine, and the looks on their faces were priceless.

I would've pay money to see that

[quote] The question I desperately wanted to ask but did not was, “Well, would you rather him ¬molest little black boys?”

this so called "journalist" sounds like a wonderful person. She fits right in with the entire piece of shit jackson clan

by Anonymousreply 8510/23/2013

R82' Geffen doesn't do black. Never has, never will.

by Anonymousreply 8610/23/2013

R87 I'll bet he'd do me.

by Anonymousreply 8710/23/2013

[quote]JANET JACKSON.......Not much of a singer but showed some charisma as a dancer/performer. I think she completely lucked out. She had the right last name, the right connections & found the right producers

And don't forget: she had beauty. As fucked up as they all are, before they ruined their faces with cosmetic surgery Joe and Katherine Jackson and their children were a beautiful family.

by Anonymousreply 8810/23/2013

I would've done you too Lucas, back when you were on American Gothic, before you got too old.

by Anonymousreply 8910/23/2013

For Christmas, I'm giving all of my family the Nutrisystem.

by Anonymousreply 9210/23/2013

His kids seem so normal. Do you think that he could have not molested them? I have an uncle who molested all three of his stepdaughters, but never touched his bio daughter. Weird how child rapists can control themselves if they choose to.

by Anonymousreply 9310/23/2013

While this article is highly entertaining, it speaks volumes about it's author. This "journalist" could've easily walked away from his "friendship" with the family at any time over the years. He held on, soaking up whatever perks hanger-ons can soak up. He managed to effectively paint a picture of this family as losers & deadbeats & yet he's still cashing in on their name! There's at least two books he's written (that he himself mentions here), this very article & no telling what else. Katherine Jackson was absolutely correct in dismissing the $700 grocery bill from a decade ago that he's still moaning about. It was the least this parasite could have done after 20 years of mooching.

by Anonymousreply 9410/23/2013

Maybe they did the "centipede"?

by Anonymousreply 9510/23/2013

Having five older brothers increased MJ's odds of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 9610/23/2013

R92 What is the deal with you being an ignorant cunt?

by Anonymousreply 9710/23/2013

Are you serious R92? Do you really think only Black men molest their daughters?!!!??! You really need to wake up and get out more.

by Anonymousreply 9810/23/2013

[quote]I remember watching it with great anticipation with Jermaine, Joseph and Katherine, and the looks on their faces were priceless.

A friend and I watched it with great anticipation and we were not disappointed. There were so many jaw-dropping, creepy moments throughout. We literally gasped at parts. The only thing that could have made it even better is watching the Jackson family's reactions on a split screen view.

by Anonymousreply 9910/23/2013

I'd like to know why they kept Katherine's letters calling Michael a faggot in a storage facility? That's kind of...off, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 10010/23/2013

The letters she wrote to Michael and the "canceled checks" that Jackson presumably wrote to keep parents quiet. Why on earth would his personal possessions be in the family's storage facility knowing the way he felt about them? Why not a safety deposit box or his lawyer's office? Sounds fishy.

by Anonymousreply 10110/23/2013

The biggest scandal is that none of them could sing worth a shit. Terrible voices. Michael Jackson was beyond overrated with that same annoying vocal range.

Janet Jackson has the worst voice - worse than Britney - in the history of successful pop "music."

Ghastly, untalented family.

by Anonymousreply 10210/23/2013

I thought it was nice of Janet to give her family coupons for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 10310/23/2013

[quote]Janet Jackson has the worst voice - worse than Britney - in the history of successful pop "music."

Uh oh...get ready.

by Anonymousreply 10410/23/2013

That's the most obvious bait I've ever seen, R104.

by Anonymousreply 10510/23/2013

This is R104 again. Just occured to me. Jehova's Witnesses don't celebrate Christmas, do they? So that story is BOGUS!

by Anonymousreply 10610/23/2013

The article doesn't say for which occasion the gift cards were given.

by Anonymousreply 10710/23/2013

R106 was directed at R103, not R104.

by Anonymousreply 10810/23/2013

R104 Judging from that massive ditch pig ass, I'm shocked she didn't horde them for herself.

by Anonymousreply 10910/23/2013

"He managed to effectively paint a picture of this family as losers & deadbeats & yet he's still cashing in on their name!"

If the article is correct, they still owe him money, and are unlikely to ever pay it back.

by Anonymousreply 11010/23/2013

The coupons are in the mail.

by Anonymousreply 11110/23/2013

How do you fit $700 in groceries into one buggy?

by Anonymousreply 11210/23/2013

R103, nicely put.

Overrated doesn't come close to describing this family of useless fools. The only one with talent was Michael, and he was unbelievably mediocre. The rest are beyond hope.

by Anonymousreply 11310/23/2013

Janet Jackson cuts coupons?

by Anonymousreply 11710/23/2013

r114? Buggy? Bitch, we can slide four chickens and a Virginia ham under Janet's sloppy right tit.

by Anonymousreply 11810/23/2013

Janbot has officially arrived. Great. Good going, guys.

by Anonymousreply 12010/23/2013

Will the thread ever get back on track now? You happy, R103?

by Anonymousreply 12310/23/2013

You bitches better tread lightly, JANBOT is well rested will leave none of you unchecked

by Anonymousreply 12410/23/2013

[quote]That trailer park oinker

Leave your crack whore mother out of this.

by Anonymousreply 12510/23/2013

How can anyone think MJ was gay? He was married to Lisa Marie Presley, FER CHRISSAKE!!!!

I wonder how much money she was paid for that publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 12710/23/2013

They've been freakshows for years.

I remember Toyota (who looks like Michael, after all the skin-whitening and surgery) playing Le Moulin Rouge in Paris.

Beyond embarrassing. Bitch couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

by Anonymousreply 12910/23/2013

[quote]Britney Spears on Janet:

"I wanted to BE her..."

With that horrible voice, fat ass and those garbage tits, she succeeded!

by Anonymousreply 13010/23/2013

[quote]Beyond embarrassing. Bitch couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

The hell she can't.

by Anonymousreply 13110/23/2013

Wait - Janbot only defends Janet, right? I mean, even he acknowledges pedophile Michael and the other, godawful, Jacksons.

That has to be correct, otherwise he would not be tolerated on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 13210/23/2013

[quote]With that horrible voice, fat ass and those garbage tits, she succeeded!

What the fuck are "garbage tits"? You can't even throw out an insult properly. Lame is your name.

by Anonymousreply 13310/23/2013

R132, ROFLMAO!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13410/23/2013

r134 I think Janbot has ever gone there with us. Id be interested to hear his take. Janet has shaded Michael a few times in the media, in the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 13510/23/2013

Broke singers trying to reclaim their glory years.

Miss Warwick, where are you?

by Anonymousreply 13710/23/2013

r135 Good grief! It's like two black Hefty bags stuffed with pig shit and stapled to a fat chick who can't sing.

Janet is fat, gross, disgusting, can't sing, married a terrorist like a cheap whore, and more importantly, completely irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 13810/23/2013

Quite big tits, R143.

by Anonymousreply 14210/23/2013

NEWSFLASH: This ain't a thread about Janet. GTFO

by Anonymousreply 14310/23/2013

R141/R142/R143, your obsession with monstrously ugly, blowfish-faced freaks who have had their faces reconstructed into lifeless Barbie masks because they hate being black, have no talent and live off the undeserved fame of their ridiculously over-hyped, mediocre pedophile brother, is embarrassing at best.

Janet is, as the Spanish say "a zero on the left", and Toyota is even more pathetically worthless. Just as your humorless, incidentally.

by Anonymousreply 14510/23/2013

Is the picture linked at R132 really LaToya?! She was beautiful! Damn. Surely her butchered face is yet another symptom of the Jackson family disease.

by Anonymousreply 14610/23/2013

JAAAANEEEET, I LOOOOOOVEEEEEEE YOOOUUUU!!!!

I would go straight for your plastic face, non-existent voice, lard ass and fake tits, but then I would blow all your plastic surgery freak brothers and lick their melting faces... Right before I ate out Toyota and her bleached silicon pussy.

Sincerely: Your DL stalker.

by Anonymousreply 15210/23/2013

[quote]Liz would not see him or take his calls unless he gave her expensive jewelry.

Well, if you had to spend time with that mutilated, perverted freak, wouldn't you expect a little something from Bulgari or Tiffany's.

by Anonymousreply 15310/23/2013

A, 'fox'? How quaint..how retro..you're really showing your age, 'Janbot".

by Anonymousreply 15410/23/2013

I thought Janet Jackson died years ago. Her career certainly did.

by Anonymousreply 15610/23/2013

Janet likes to be photographed in black in front of black dancers on a black stage in the middle of the night because it is so slimming.

by Anonymousreply 15710/23/2013

r161 ..."And the bitch still can't sing for shit!"

by Anonymousreply 16110/23/2013

I see R161 is doing very well in his creative writing class at the Community College.

by Anonymousreply 16210/23/2013

Yeah man. Only Janet can wear black on stage. And fuck Liza!

by Anonymousreply 16310/23/2013

Imagine if La Toya really was the sanest one in the family.

by Anonymousreply 16410/23/2013

Janbot, in all seriousness, what is your opinion of the rest of the Jackson clan?

Do you believe Michael was a pedophile?

Do you believe the rest of the family (except Janet) are basically useless, shiftless losers and have been for years?

What about Joe and Katherine? As parents and as individuals, what do you think of them?

I'm not trying to fuck with you - I'm actually curious to know how you see them.

by Anonymousreply 16610/23/2013

[quote]Janet likes to be photographed in black in front of black dancers on a black stage in the middle of the night because it is so slimming.

Be-otch, please. Janet's tour body during the RN era was toned and taut. I'm sure the same can't be said for your girthy behind.

by Anonymousreply 16710/23/2013

Rhianna = Janet 2.0

It's only normal that that talentless whore would praise Janet. After all, worthless slags like Janet and Madonna made it possible for people like Shitney and Rhianna to ever have a career based on not-so-great looks and awful voices.

by Anonymousreply 16810/23/2013

Joe Jackson ugly, and he scary. He looks gross, they tiny little eyes and those arched eyebrows, sort of like a high-yellow Jack Nicholson. He's got the Little Richard mustache and those outdated pimp hats and what's that he doing to he hair now, conking it? Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 16910/23/2013

R171, excellent and vivid description!

by Anonymousreply 17110/23/2013

FF for the racist hag at R177

by Anonymousreply 17610/23/2013

[quote]not-so-great looks and awful voices.

You've just described my entire career.

by Anonymousreply 17810/23/2013

They all need to go back to Gary Indiana....they have no class to live anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 18010/23/2013

R179, all of the girls were gorgeous pre surgery. The boys, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 18110/23/2013

So, Jenbot, do they HAVE free wireless at Baja Fresh?

by Anonymousreply 18210/23/2013

All you haters can say what you want about Janet's voice, career and family. However, Janet is rich, famous and still beautiful.

Even if her career were over (who wants to work til they die), she will never want for anything. Can any of you say the same?

by Anonymousreply 18310/23/2013

Wow, R175, Katherine was quite beautiful.

The covert racism in this thread is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 18410/23/2013

R188, my dad used to tell me racists were miserable and weak minded individuals looking to blame someone else for their unfortunate existence. I'm beginning to understand what he meant.

by Anonymousreply 19010/23/2013

[quote]Haha! You are so quick to throw a hissy fit, [R190]. You are totally my bitch. Just bend the fuck over and spread 'em.

You're an idiot, Jenbot.

by Anonymousreply 19210/23/2013

"Covert"?

by Anonymousreply 19610/23/2013

[quote]Oooh! Good comeback!

Keep posting, Jenbot. You continue to prove my point.

by Anonymousreply 20010/23/2013

R197, did I describe you? Haha i'm reading your posts and you seem a little unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 20210/23/2013

Girls, girls...you're [italic]both[/italic] annoying.

by Anonymousreply 20310/23/2013

r203 How many hoodrats does your mama blow to pay for your Boost mobile phone you use to post here? Or does she only swallow for rock?

Your job flipping burgers at Krystal can't pay for broadband, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 20410/23/2013

I hope R43, who needs to be F&Fd, realizes that no amount of homophobia is going to change the fact that she is the sort of person one can smell in a room the day after she left it - in that typical way.

by Anonymousreply 20510/23/2013

Janbot ruins every thread.

by Anonymousreply 21010/23/2013

^You licking her pussy or something?

by Anonymousreply 21310/23/2013

I'm not a racist.

I think Michael Jackson was a pedophile and a very sick individual in a hundred different ways.

Janet's damaged, just slightly less than the rest of them.

The other Jacksons are the kind of horrifying, uneducated, mooching relatives we all hope that we never have.

And I blame Joe and Katherine Jackson for ALL of it.

Sorry, Janbot. That's just the way I see it and I've told you this before.

by Anonymousreply 21510/23/2013

Well, Forbes reports Michael Jackson is the top earning dead celebrity for last year. $160 million. Now you know all those uncles and aunts and cousins got to be very pissed off at Prince Blanket and Paris. Although, I think the money Granma Katherine gets as their "custodial" guardian amounts to a pass through to her other kids. And you know she doesn't do anything for those kids. Tito's son does what he can, but it's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 21710/23/2013

Janbot, as always, you have me in stitches. Why there always got to be some mess going on in threads about the Jackson family? Can't all y'all haters stop being idiots up in this bitch?

by Anonymousreply 21910/23/2013

Rhythm Nation was a hit ... in 1814.

by Anonymousreply 22110/23/2013

"We don't go around on Justin Beaver and Taylor Swift sites cutting them down so leave Michael, Janet and their loved ones alone."

This isn't a Michael Jackson site, you stupid idiot. And just about everyone here dumps on Taylor Swift AND ESPECIALLY Justin "Diaper Load" Bieber. So I don't know what the fuck your bullshit is about. Oh wait, you kiss pedophile ass. That's what your bullshit is about.

by Anonymousreply 22210/23/2013

We're ALL part of the Rhythm Nation, Bitches!

by Anonymousreply 22410/23/2013

[quote]this so called "journalist" sounds like a wonderful person. She fits right in with the entire piece of shit jackson clan

Just so you know, r86, "Stacy Brown" is a male. "He" fits right in with their misogyny and homophobia, wouldn't you say?t

by Anonymousreply 22510/24/2013

I just love how everyone jumps to the conclusion that everyone who says anything negative about the Jacksons on this thread is white. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 22610/24/2013

Ignore Janbot. We all know she is mentally ill. Why get into the gutter with her and her kind?

by Anonymousreply 22710/24/2013

You can tell Janbot is slipping away, can't you?

by Anonymousreply 22910/24/2013

I can't tell if r230 is parody or self-parody.

So job well done if it's the former, and seek psychiatric help immediately if it's the latter.

by Anonymousreply 23010/24/2013

Well, r255 even the insipid Michael Bolton and hacky Michael Buble don't molest boys. No matter how bad they are as musicians, that alone makes them better people. Hell, even Carrot Top--the white man's version of Michael Jackson's plastic surgery freakitude, isn't a child molester. Which makes him better. And he is at the bottom of the entertainment barrel.

Given all the excellent, successful black entertainers (and athletes, and professionals, leaders, etc., not to mention the President)that exist, the fact that you think Michael Jackson represents your racial identity (especially given how Jackson "whitened" himself as he aged) makes me think you really hate yourself and your ethnicity.

You really need to grow the fuck up and realize your childhood hero was an evil freak. And instead of blaming white people, accept that Jackson was a MAN, and as such responsible for his own actions. If you think that because he was a black man that means he wasn't responsible for himself, then you have nothing but contempt for black men. That's YOUR problem, not ours. Don't project that view on to those of us who see Jackson for what he really was.

FYI, I used to think John Lennon was a great man. But he turned out to be a homophobic, drug addicted, asshole narcissist.

That's what happens when you grow up. You differentiate between the person and the image.

by Anonymousreply 23110/24/2013

[quote]They are just jealous because their people never created a singer as good as Michael, Janet, Jermaine, or the Jackson Brothers.

That's not racist. At all.

Janet Jackson isn't a singer. She sort of hums with words and she has to lip synch those live because of her dearth of vocal talent. Broadway and opera singers sing and dance daily so the shit about how hard it is to sing and dance just illustrates what a no talent charlatan she is.

Also, not one of the aforementioned "singers" has had a charting hit in many, many years. Jermaine Jackson hasn't charted a song since the mid-80s. The Jackson Brothers? The Victory Tour was in 1984, carried by their pedophile brother. None of them had a career otherwise since the early 70s. One was stocking shelves in a grocery store a few years ago.

Janet Jackson has been an abysmal commercial failure since 2004 when she sluttily exposed her drooping, cow-like utter on national television and became a national disgrace. She then married a terrorist in the Middle East as she saw any career revival was hopeless. And she notoriously dumped her mystery baby on her sister 20-some-odd years ago because she cared more about her "career" than the responsibility that comes with spreading your legs and bearing a child. She's a disgusting woman.

Then there's the father who beat them mercilessly and the enabling, racist mother. National gems, all of them.

I think anyone's "people" would be quite pleased not to have produced "singers" like the perverted, soul-sucking, pedophile-enabling Jackson "family."

by Anonymousreply 23210/24/2013

So many trolls here my head is swimming. This was a fun thread for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 23310/24/2013

R230, They're just FUCKING SINGERS, douchebag. They didn't cure cancer, diabetes, heart disease or AIDS. They didn't invent new pharmaceuticals that will save dying children. They didn't feed the starving people of the world. They just fucking sang and danced. That is all. Get over yourself, idiot.

No one deserves THAT kind of respect. Feed yourself and your kids first. If the Jacksons need other people to supply their groceries, let them go to a fucking soup kitchen or get off their asses and WORK like the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 23410/24/2013

I wouldn't even wipe my dirty ass with the Jacksons. They are trash of epic proportions. They were just "darker Osmonds". Bubblegum garbage, just like Donny and Marie.

by Anonymousreply 23510/24/2013

The biggest shocker in the story is that Webster was bearding for Michael Jackson so he could date little white boys.

I thought "WebJacks" was for real.

What a disgusting family.

by Anonymousreply 23610/24/2013

The talent of Michael, and to a lesser extent Janet, carried the rest of the no-talent, leech, hangers-on trash of the family.

by Anonymousreply 23710/24/2013

You know a family is fucked up when the creepy, pedophile brother disowns THEM.

by Anonymousreply 23810/24/2013

How successful were the Jacksons before Michael joined? Did it depend entirely on the little brother's appeal?

by Anonymousreply 23910/24/2013

That photo of the father someone posted earlier screams child molester.

by Anonymousreply 24010/24/2013

R232 I've been wondering the same about R195.

Amusing parody or incurable psychosis?

by Anonymousreply 24110/24/2013

Good point r240, and w&w worthy I say.

by Anonymousreply 24210/24/2013

Disco sucks!

by Anonymousreply 24310/24/2013

You hate white people because the Jackson family is fucked up?

That's fucked up.

I don't hate black people because the Kardashian family is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 24410/24/2013

The whole family should have gotten away from Michael, should have worked whatever jobs they could and stayed completely away from Michael and Janet.

Michael was a really sick guy and I doubt if Janet is much better.

Wise people cut off a trashy family member.

by Anonymousreply 24510/24/2013

[quote]I don't hate black people because the Kardashian family is fucked up.

To be fair, they're black by injection.

by Anonymousreply 24610/24/2013

Stacy Brown is a tabloid writer and hack journalist who co-authored, with with Bob (?) Jones, a tell-all on Michael: The Man Behind the Mask. It's a terrible book, full of factual errors and far-out fabrications. The tone veers between openly vengeful (as payback for the shady Jones being fired by Michael) and self-righteous and shocked at Michael's actions (while also being transparently titillated). I don't doubt that Michael was a pedophile. I also believe that Joe sexually abused Rebbie and LaToya (and possibly pimped out Michael) - but I'd take a lot of Stacy's claims with a kg of salt.

by Anonymousreply 24710/24/2013

[quote]Wise people cut off a trashy family member.

Do you have their number?

by Anonymousreply 24810/24/2013

PRINCE owned Michael Jackson, talent-wise. He also had better songs than Michael.

by Anonymousreply 24910/24/2013

Jermaine Jackson Can Buy A Ferrari, but Can’t Pay Child Support (Jail?)

It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the purchase of that ultra-expensive Ferrari that Jermaine Jackson bought last month is likely to come back to bite him in the butt.

According to a TMZ report, Jermaine is falling farther and farther behind in hi8s child support payments. He’s on file as paying Alejandra Jackson $3K a month for 13-year-old Jermajesty and 17-year-old Jaafa, however, he hasn’t made a payment in months.

Court docs obtained by TMZ show … of the $12K that he owes in back payments … he’s only coughed up a measly 85 bucks.

The L.A. County Child Support Services Dept. has filed papers asking a judge to hold Jermaine in contempt … which could put him behind bars for 20 days.

BTW, this isn’t the first time Jermaine has slacked off. He belatedly paid $80,000 back in March 2011 … and anted up another $33K in back support this past May. He’s also had his wages garnished.

Remember what we said about the car? If the current case goes before a judge, Jermaine is gonna have a hard time explaining how he paid $160K for a Ferrari last month and can’t pay child support.

by Anonymousreply 25010/24/2013

Why is anybody even wasting time talking about Michael Jackson? He was washed up when he died almost five years ago. Besides, all he is now is a pile of rotten bones at the bottom of a box buried deep underground (and not smelling too good I'm sure). Let it go. He's dead!

by Anonymousreply 25110/24/2013

How sad that Prince, wearing lace boots, singing about cum and taking part in whatever odd, decadent perversions occur in that Paisley Park compound that send women screaming out the door (Sinead O'Connor, Kim Basinger), is positively sane compared to the Jacksons.

And, yes, he's 1,000 times more talented than every Jackson put together.

by Anonymousreply 25210/24/2013

MJ is not buried deep underground.

by Anonymousreply 25310/24/2013

The Purple Rain Prince?--OH, GIVE US A BREAK!

by Anonymousreply 25410/24/2013

THE CLOSET KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!! IF HE HAD COME OUT IN HIS 2O'S HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE. IF HE HAD COME OUT IN HIS 20'S, HE WOULD HAVE USED HIS SEXUALITY PROPERLY AND WOULD NOT HAVE SPENT "HAPPY TIME" WITH THE KIDDIES, DRINKING JESUS JUICE AND HAVING SLEEPY FUN TIME.

THE CLOSET KILLS!!!! THE CLOSET IS POISON TO THE SOUL. COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25510/24/2013

MJ was a heterosexual male.

by Anonymousreply 25610/24/2013

I have always found it odd that black people use MJ as some some sort of barometer on white people's racism. Being as that he hated looking and being black so much that he mutilated his face and made sure his children were not black. And don't tell me the shit about him not wanting to look like his dad. He could have had plastic surgery to not look like his dad and still look like a black man (and not some weird cartoon) and had children with some black in them.

by Anonymousreply 25710/24/2013

r259 I'm as black as Aunt Esther at an Otis Redding concert!

by Anonymousreply 25810/24/2013

I have always found it odd that ignorant cunts use silly generalizations to describe the behavior of a whole race of people; whom they obviously know nothing about.

by Anonymousreply 26010/24/2013

You would never guess that this man was born black. Whatever happened to his excuse that it was all makeup to "even out his vitiligo"? He wore full-body makeup to bed??

by Anonymousreply 26110/24/2013

Quincy Jones said the same thing, r261. I'm sure it'd be news to him he's a white supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 26210/24/2013

r264 Me, too!

by Anonymousreply 26310/24/2013

One wonders where the hell Paris Jackson is right now.

by Anonymousreply 26410/24/2013

r266 Having my annual rickets exam.

It's a black thang, you wouldn't understand.

by Anonymousreply 26510/24/2013

Michael's kids will be worth hundreds of millions.

They are the meal tickets for the next generation.

But I bet they steer well clear of the parasites.

by Anonymousreply 26710/24/2013

R263 you must not know how vitiligo works. In some people it doesn't just form a few spots; it can spread to the entire body. Look up on youtube about a news anchor in Detroit. He wears dark-colored makeup on his face and other parts of his body because he's literally turning white and doesn't want to scare viewers. Michael simply didn't cover up his skin as it turned white.

by Anonymousreply 26910/24/2013

[quote]How sad that Prince, wearing lace boots, singing about cum and taking part in whatever odd, decadent perversions occur in that Paisley Park compound that send women screaming out the door...

You have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 27010/24/2013

I saw a home video of MJ jumping into a swimming pool one time, and he didn't emerge spotted.

by Anonymousreply 27110/24/2013

[quote]Fuck, even Madonna had better songs than Jackson.

Some say she even surpassed him.

by Anonymousreply 27210/24/2013

I fucking love this thread!

by Anonymousreply 27310/24/2013

I'll never understand how the payoff's worked, and continue to work. So, if some young mam decides to come forward and spill what was done to him, a court is going to make him pay back the money MJ gave him to be quiet!?

by Anonymousreply 27410/24/2013

It would have been cheaper for MJ to take a few trips to Thailand each year.

by Anonymousreply 27510/24/2013

Michael Jackson did not have vitiglio. It was a lie. He used to have cases of skin bleaching cream shipped to his house when he was young and still living at home with his parents.

I don't see why that's such a huge deal or why Michael felt he had to pretend to have vitiglio. I suppose it was so that people wouldn't give him a hard time about it or stop buying his music. I don't think that would have happened. Everyone knew he was lying about it and everyone I knew bought "Thriller" anyway.

I just think the whole thing is odd. White people spend a fortune on vacations to climates where they can tan, tanning salons, tanning sprays and creams, etc. Look at Speaker John Boehner, he's so orange they call him an Oompa Loompa.

by Anonymousreply 27610/24/2013

I cannot understand how criticizing a bunch of worthless losers with a sense of entitlement the size of ten galaxies, could be interpreted as a sign of racism. The truth is that both Michael and Janet are a case of "being in the right place at the right time", and neither of them had any real talent. The fact that the rest of the family is even worse, doesn't make them the geniuses that some of you pretend that they are.

Also, there are many black people who are universally praised for their voices. Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton, Al Jarreau, Grace Bumbry, Patti LaBelle, Tina Turner, Shirley Verrett, Philip Bailey, Beyoncé, Lionel Richie, Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Hudson and many more, are admired by millions of people, and rightly so. They were/are unbelievably talented.

I understand that, for some reason, you admire the Jacksons, but don't pretend that they are paragons of music talent that haven't been surpassed by anyone, and criticizing their delusions of grandeur and sheer mediocrity is a sign of racism. You're better than that (well, I'd like to think that you are).

by Anonymousreply 27710/24/2013

I never quite got how MJ was supposed to be so innovative with his dancing. All that moonwalk stuff was being done months and months earlier by street dancers and being done 10 times better than what MJ wound up doing. He just copied those street kids and let his fans think he was the originator.

I read a long, long time ago that he was trying his best to look less like his father as he got older and that was the reason for the plastic surgery and the bleaching of the skin.

by Anonymousreply 27810/24/2013

Yo, after 10 years of nothing but Baja Fresh, shit ain't so fresh.

by Anonymousreply 27910/24/2013

Well I have to say that I've seen Prince in concert, and he was just amazing. Loved it. I was 18 when I saw him. And I've seen the Jacksons in concert. This was the so-called re-union tour. They were just amazing entertainers. It was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. I was 16 at the time.

You might not care for them, they might not appeal to you, but putting all the sordid facts of their lives that we know now, aside, they are incredibly talented entertainers.

My own theory about Michael is that he was very likely brutalized by his father, a real monster, who probably also encouraged his older brothers to bully him. I would bet that he only felt happy and comfortable on stage performing. His childhood probably sucked.

I think he was very likely gay and was forced, terrorized really to suppress anything resembling sexuality in himself. He was stunted. I am not excusing his behavior. I think he was a pedophiliac.

As for bleaching his skin, that was not an unusual practice with African American cross over artists like Diana Ross and others from her generation. Their handlers wanted them to be generic and non-threatening.

Michael took it to the extreme, and of course destroyed his appearance. Part of it was to eliminate the barriers that existed between Black & White (in his mind that's what he was doing, not saying it was a rational act.)But the other part was to separate himself from his family.

He truly hated his father and his older brothers. His truce with the brothers was very limited and he was able to function around them only because he knew, that finally, as an adult, he had power over them as the biggest star in the family.

Every single thing that was wrong with Michael, and there were so many things wrong with him, can be directly traced to his father and his older brothers, and he was never able to articulate his sexuality successfully. He was a broken twisted soul. But he was a spectacular entertainer.

by Anonymousreply 28010/24/2013

Don't they get royalties from their Jackson 5 days/albums? Do they own the rights?

by Anonymousreply 28110/24/2013

r233 Lennon was a homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 28210/24/2013

Can someone rational tell me something? How much of what we saw in the tabloids and in interviews was real and how much was an act?

I've never been able to reconcile the two Michael Jacksons--there's the freak, and then there's the guy everyone said was a musical genius and one of the smartest people in show business. For example, I've read that the baby voice was an act, and in private he had a very normal masculine voice.

I understand that by normal standards he was crazy, but how was he by Hollywood standards? If Tom Cruise is a 4, Angelina Jolie is a 7, and Phil Spector is a solid 9.5 on the Wack-O-Meter, where did MJ peg the needle in real life?

by Anonymousreply 28310/24/2013

Post Michael and, to a slightly lesser degree, Janet were very talented. But their family is a mess. And Michael was seriously damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 28410/24/2013

[quote]A particularly low point came in 2003. No money was coming in, few of them had actual jobs and ¬Janet gave but one gift to her siblings: free meal cards to Baja Fresh, a fast-food chain with which she had an endorsement deal.

Well: what had they done for me late-ly? oo, oo-oo-ooo, yeh.

*tap, tap* Is this thing on? EDIT! *giggle*

by Anonymousreply 28510/24/2013

Here is the notorious LaToya press conference in Tel Aviv. I can still hear my dad (who could not STAND Michael Jackson) point at the TV and saying, "Look! That Toyota bitch just said she saw all the checks. I told you that sonofabitch did it!"

by Anonymousreply 28610/24/2013

Well, R285, I'd have to give Phil Spector a 10 on the Wack-O-Meter. But honestly, if you consider his self mutilation, which is what the plastic surgery ended up as, and the sleeping in a hyperbaric pod, and the IV drugs to sleep and wake up, and the pedophilia, I'd have to say Michael was a 9.5.

Think about it. When he was dead, at the hospital, a corpse, Michael was unrecognizable. There was no "wizard behind the curtain." He wore a wig, was baldheaded, emaciated, and had no nose, just holes.

by Anonymousreply 28710/24/2013

I love that Jermaine just bought a $160,000 car, thinking he would pay for it with the $$$ from a lawsuit that was, a week later, thrown out of court!

by Anonymousreply 28810/24/2013

The Jacksons are a textbook example of a closed incestuous family system. Sex is something used by people in power on people with less power, as a way to establish dominance and control and as one of the satisfying perks of power, because they feel they deserve it and that's what the victim is there for. There is no question of consent and the situation cannot be discussed. In fact, unless the sex is actually happening, everybody is supposed to pretend it never happens. No one outside the system is allowed to know what's going on. Anyone who doesn't do a good enough job of covering it up is punished and anyone who dares to deliberately tell what's going on is treated as a traitor and shut out.

by Anonymousreply 28910/24/2013

Jermaine actually had some singing ability. Here he is duetting with a then unknown Whitney Houston in the early '80s. Quite pleasant, really.

by Anonymousreply 29010/24/2013

Janbot owns every single one of you haters. He is epic. I hereby name him DL's King Bot.

by Anonymousreply 29110/24/2013

[quote]I cannot understand how criticizing a bunch of worthless losers with a sense of entitlement the size of ten galaxies, could be interpreted as a sign of racism

Perhaps you missed the post upthread which likened a young Katherine Jackson to a slave in the fields picking cotton?

by Anonymousreply 29210/24/2013

I find people who don't think MJ was a molestor baffling. Can we debate that a little in this delectable thread?

by Anonymousreply 29310/24/2013

Very astute analysis, r282.

Here's something to show those those who think Michael Jackson had no talent. They had just been signed to Motown, but had not been put through the blanding bubble-gum machine.

They were seldom this raw and funky afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 29410/24/2013

Michael was 9 years old...

by Anonymousreply 29510/24/2013

263, where is his belly button?

by Anonymousreply 29610/24/2013

[quote]If Tom Cruise is a 4, Angelina Jolie is a 7, and Phil Spector is a solid 9.5 on the Wack-O-Meter...

If Jolie rates higher than Cruise on your crazy scale, I think your meter needs adjusting.

by Anonymousreply 29710/24/2013

[quote]sort of like a high-yellow Jack Nicholson

LOL!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29810/24/2013

[quote]Given all the excellent, successful black entertainers (and athletes, and professionals, leaders, etc., not to mention the President)that exist, the fact that you think Michael Jackson represents your racial identity (especially given how Jackson "whitened" himself as he aged) makes me think you really hate yourself and your ethnicity.

I think this is a great point. I'll never understand why blacks go to bat for Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 29910/24/2013

I'll ask again because nobody answered. Don't the Jacksons get any royalties????

by Anonymousreply 30010/24/2013

Tnx r305. Well, if they had any brains, they still should have all been millionaires. Even if they didn't get the best deal, had they managed their money right, they'd be very rich today. So many others managed to become millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 30110/24/2013

La Toya is evidently rich...VERY rich:

by Anonymousreply 30210/24/2013

I'm glad LaToya has some money, after all, she had to call herself a liar, before she could get it.

by Anonymousreply 30410/24/2013

If they had any sense at all, any, if they were able to get along with one another, which they don't, they could have signed a long term contract with some Las Vegas entertainment venue and done just fine, at some point even bringing in new acts, and "the next generation" and some fucking comedians, even had their own version of America's got Talent or AI.

The opportunities were limitless, and they could've expanded on their high name recognition and their fan base, (when they had one) and developed a new following. But they felt entitled to what they had not earned, and instead chose to get in their own way.

Now they're reduced to bleeding their mother's bank account, and harassing their cousins Paris, Prince & Blanket. What a slimy bunch of thuggish whores. I'm not talking about all of them, but certainly Germaine, Marlon & Randy. It seems like Tito wants nothing to do with their mess, and Janet, and LaToya, are financially secure. Not sure what Rebbie and Jackie are up to.

If you think back on that bizarre episode where they actually kidnapped and drugged their own mother, after lying to her that they were taking her to a concert, and you see who lined up in that episode, there it all is.

And God Bless Paris for shining a light on it. I hope Debbie Rowe is the lioness she appears to be and protects Paris. Prince is too needy and wants to get along with his cousins. Have no idea what will become of Blanket. Too sad.

by Anonymousreply 30510/24/2013

[quote]I'm white and I go to bat for Simpson because he was railroaded by a racist press and racist cops.

Forgot the blood and DNA evidence, did we?

by Anonymousreply 30610/24/2013

R311 He also forgot that OJ wrote a book admitting he did it. It's the work of a very sick mind.

by Anonymousreply 30710/24/2013

"I'm white and I go to bat for Simpson because he was railroaded by a racist press and racist cops."

R308 is writing to us from a padded cell.

by Anonymousreply 30810/24/2013

I just saw the Las Vegas show about MJ performed by Circuil du Soleil. Incredible show... The store next door sells nothing but MJ artifacts and it's priced up the wazoo.

I can just imagine the mother load of money that's being made from this. Who gets the profits? When it said MJ's estate, I assume Micheal willed everything to his kids and not the deadbeat family?

by Anonymousreply 30910/24/2013

When Michael Jackson did "The Wiz" his mother made Latoya go with him. The film was shot in NYC.

Michael Jackson was primed to come out of the closet at that time. He went to Studio 54 and the whole nine. It was the most public he ever was.

There is no doubt in my mind that he was stopped from being his own out gay man by Latoya and his at that time because of their religion.

I think kiddie fuckers are the shit of the Earth. But, I hope Michael Jackson at least made love to a nice enough gentleman the once when he was in NYC doing "The Wiz"

by Anonymousreply 31010/24/2013

If R308 is white then I'm the Queen of Siam.

by Anonymousreply 31110/24/2013

I think his kids get most of his estate, and his mother is also a beneficiary. In addition to that, his mother also gets money for being the kids' legal guardian, which she has farmed out to his cousins.

The kids mostly raise themselves, except for when someone wants something. You better believe they get hit up for $$$. Especially Prince. Paris has more sense. But she's devastated by all the shit coming out about her father, and she has absolutely no trust in his family, except for the affection she has for her grandmother, who's just a different kind of snake.

by Anonymousreply 31210/24/2013

Stop gossiping about my family!

by Anonymousreply 31310/24/2013

[quote]When Michael Jackson did "The Wiz" his mother made Latoya go with him. The film was shot in NYC.

[quote]Michael Jackson was primed to come out of the closet at that time. He went to Studio 54 and the whole nine. It was the most public he ever was.

I never thought that was the reason LaToya would go with him r315. Michael did an interview around that time where he flat out said he wasn't gay. That's when people started speculating about his sexuality.

I wonder what would've happened back then if he did come out, even though I know he would never be mentally strong enough to handle it. He hated himself so much. Sometimes I think Michael was destined to be our "gay messiah", but he never acknowledged what he was. We probably won't get another one.

by Anonymousreply 31410/24/2013

La Toya actually looks good in that house-hunting video. Her business partner Jeffrey sure loves cookies.

by Anonymousreply 31510/24/2013

HILARIOUS that Latoya expects us to believe she's got the means to buy a Los Angeles mega mansion after THIS from just four years ago:

by Anonymousreply 31610/24/2013

I will say that Latoya looks very pretty in R323's clip. She had a very sweet beauty that has been chiselled away over the last two decades.

by Anonymousreply 31910/24/2013

"And God Bless Paris for shining a light on it. I hope Debbie Rowe is the lioness she appears to be and protects Paris."

Rowe is more of a hyena than a lioness, all she ever cared about is the money. She was perfectly okay with leaving her kids with a pedo as long as the pedo gave her money to live in style, and only started showing a maternal side when the money ran low.

Still, she's probably Paris's best option at this point, because the worst thing she'll do to the girl is guilt-trip money out of her. There were rumors that her uncles were intent on controlling her and her money through sexual abuse. (See R291)

by Anonymousreply 32110/24/2013

UM, wtf happened to the Wendy William thread? It says it was deleted??

by Anonymousreply 32210/24/2013

I don't think people will always love the Jacksons. People don't love them now and haven't for years.

by Anonymousreply 32410/24/2013

In r323 's link the Jacksons all look like they had started their horrific plastic surgery debacles.

by Anonymousreply 32710/24/2013

Janbot: Is "visage" what people over-compensating for a lack of education call a face?

by Anonymousreply 32810/24/2013

Beau-ti-ful, Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 32910/24/2013

How Foxy were the sisters? Great vid r323. Yup they are a mess now, but people forget or don't remember that Jermaine's had a huge solo career. Not Micheal big but really successful in the early 80's with a lot of hits. He had great vids with Pia Zadora & another with Iman. Its a shame they've lost glory. You couldn't wait to see then whe they came on TV

by Anonymousreply 33010/24/2013

I don't think they can generate an audience today the way they would have ten years ago. Or even right after Michael died. They never put in the kind of work that's needed on a consistent basis to stay relevant. Now all they're know for is bullshit scamming, squabbling & fucking up.

by Anonymousreply 33210/24/2013

How can they all be broke?

Joe Jackson must still be making money off [italic]The Jackson Five[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 33310/24/2013

Joe Jackson sells cheap perfume at a kiosk @ the Fashion Show mall in Las Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 33410/24/2013

[quote] Talented as all get out, yes. A musical and performing genius

So true. Glad to see someone saying this after seeing some nasty comments upthread.

by Anonymousreply 33510/24/2013

322 is also 330??? Huh??

TROLL of trolls. I flagged you, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 33610/24/2013

[quote]My own theory about Michael is that he was very likely brutalized by his father, a real monster, who probably also encouraged his older brothers to bully him. I would bet that he only felt happy and comfortable on stage performing. His childhood probably sucked.

Nice post and I totally agree. I think he was probably a very sensitive child and I believe show business is harsh enough to grow up in, but his Father sounds like an evil asshole.

by Anonymousreply 33710/24/2013

Honestly, I don't think Michael was gay. I think he was a pedo, and that he had no attraction to other adults. Asexual OTHER than being a pedo. The vast majority of pedos are straight, anyway. I think in Jackson's case, the affectations that people mistake for him being gay, stem from the fact he was basically infantile.

I do think it's noteworthy, however, that Lisa Marie has said that he was very different out of the public eye. He didn't do the soft-spoken baby talk thing. He was calculating, and used the whole 'Peter Pan' thing to hide his true persona. I mean, he collected nazi memorabilia and admired Hitler. He wasn't what he portrayed himself to be at all.

by Anonymousreply 33810/24/2013

I think the poster(s) who brought up their failure to become a Vegas act hits the nail on the head. Does anyone know if there was any effort to sign them or if the family made overtures?

It seems that they could have successfully segued into house act at one of the larger casinos. This was '85 or so? This was before Cher, Celine Dion and Cirque du Soleil took up residence. Wayne Newton was the Vegas act. They really could have come in and capitalized on a demographic who wouldn't enjoy (let alone be caught dead watching) the old standard acts. They probably would have put on a fantastic show. The fact that both Michael and Janet careers were skyrocketing would only have filled chairs.

Was Vegas just too uncool to have even been considered back then or did they expect greater fame and glory based on their sibs' careers? Even if Vegas wasn't cool back then, you'd think they would have thought about it later when they saw other pop acts succeed there. I mean, FFS, the Osmonds, their bland, white contemporaries in the '70s, are doing just fine there.

by Anonymousreply 33910/24/2013

I don't think they can generate an audience today the way they would have ten years ago. Or even right after Michael died.

Probably not even then. On the day of MJ's memorial at the Staples Center in L.A., the city predicted massive crowds lining the "motorcade" route (that the Jackson family made into a tacky production using a fleet of matching Rolls Royces), and surrounding the Staples Center.

It didn't happen. No massive crowds. The public had enough of the Jackson Family Circus.

by Anonymousreply 34010/24/2013

JB - didn't LaToya and others including Michael say there was sexual abuse in the family?

by Anonymousreply 34110/24/2013

[quote]Janbot owns every single one of you haters. He is epic. I hereby name him DL's King Bot.

Uh huh.

And after you chose to believe that did you write your letter to Santa?

by Anonymousreply 34210/24/2013

If you want to see forerunners to MJ and James Brown you need to watch the Nicholas Brothers. They were incredible. They have been so stolen from without acknowledgement.

Jermaine had a great song, Lets Get Serious. He was married to Barry Gordy's daughter but screwed around on her like a fool. She divorced him and his career was screwed. His career never recovered.

To the person who posted that MJ lightened his skin to blur the line between black and white like it was some sort of social statement - you are seriously deluded.

by Anonymousreply 34310/24/2013

[quote]Bitches, the WORLD owes the Jacksons bigtime

Yeah, that's how we feel, too.

You gonna finish that pie?

by Anonymousreply 34410/24/2013

Is Janet still rich? She was the highest-paid female artist of all time (until Madge beat that), so although she doesn't work anymore, how can she be poor?

And need to do an endorsement for Baja Fresh?

by Anonymousreply 34510/24/2013

[quote]Indeed, he did. Jermaine is a fool, because if he played his cards right he could have been a touring artist off his own hits alone. "Daddy's Home", "Do What You Do", "Dynamite", Don't Take it Personal", "Let Me Tickle Your Fancy", "I Think It's Love", "Two Ships"... and nevermind the duets he did with Pia Zadora and Whitney Houston. He's got a nice little back catalogue that could have afforded him a spot of his own in Vegas in the very least, but he'd rather sing Michael's songs.

What "hits", Janbot-liar?

by Anonymousreply 34710/24/2013

"Was Vegas just too uncool to have even been considered back then or did they expect greater fame and glory based on their sibs' careers? "

The latter, I think. The brothers just couldn't accept that they weren't part of Michael and Janet's solo careers, that they weren't owed a share of the big money.

I think they're the kind of insanely dysfunctional family where there are no boundaries, no respect for the rights of other family members. Without boundaries, people don't tell themselves "That's Michael's money, not mine", they say "There's money in the family, I should get my share". In these families you also see an acceptance of physical and/or sexual abuse, because the abused family member is not seen as a person with rights, just something that is supposed to feed the needs of dominant family members. Again, see R291.

Joe and the brothers could never really accept that they were no longer dominant, that's part of why they failed to develop their solo careers.

by Anonymousreply 34910/24/2013

[quote]She was the highest-paid female artist of all time

Which explains how far a lil booty and some tits will get ya, even if you can't sing.

by Anonymousreply 35110/24/2013

Thanks.

Does Janet financially support any of the Jacksons? I had read she was close with Rebbie.

by Anonymousreply 35210/24/2013

Nice try.

No sale, Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 35410/24/2013

R350 - I think Janet is/was an investor in Baja Fresh, not a celebrity endorser. I could be wrong and Janbot will surely tell me if I am.

I think she's probably still got some money but not as much as you/we (or even Janbot) might think. The rest of the family must have been a drain all these years and we all know how fast agents, managers, hangers-on and a celebrity lifestyle burns through a fortune.

Her marriage to the billionaire makes me think Janet was seeking refuge and uber financial security but who knows? Does she appear on any of the "This is how much X celebrity is worth" lists?

by Anonymousreply 35610/24/2013

Yeah, here's Toyota's immense vocal talent on display for all you bitches admire. Nothing synthesized, edited, or amplified here.

Clear as a bell, strong as the tide, and pure as the driven snow.

BOW DOWN, Judy, Barbra, Whitney, and Celine -- you damm WANNABES!

by Anonymousreply 35910/24/2013

Oh, Janbot, the beautiful paean you have written to the Freakson clan and that creepy pedophile Michael, is just wondrous! My heart is aching at how tenderly you describe their lack of talent, shameless self-promoting over nothing and overall vulgarity in the most positive terms imaginable... It's delusionally divine! I just want to tell you that yes, they are your friends (or maybe, they are the family that you never had?), and they care about you just as much as you obsessively, unhealthily and pathologically care about them.

But allow me to make a suggestion, my dearest angel: you have just missed the famous phrase "after all, we are just human", which justifies even the most despicable of behaviors because, after all, who hasn't made mistakes? Who can judge those freaks and Michael for being the scum of the earth? After all, we rape children and bribe their parents too, right?

Janbot, my darling, you need therapy, and urgently so.

Sincerely,

by Anonymousreply 36110/24/2013

Hey fucktard, Madge signed a $120 million deal with Live Nation in 2007, nearly doubling Janet Jackson's deal.

Unless Baja Fresh has anted up?

by Anonymousreply 36210/24/2013

According to Forbes Madonna earned $125 million in 2012 alone, making her the highest paid celebrity of the year and beating her own record of $110 million in 2009 for highest annual earnings for a female musical performer in Forbes magazine history

by Anonymousreply 36410/24/2013

[quote]Suffice it to say that you think a little too highly of yourself, but let me give you a lil' tip...the next time you dare address me (i.e., annoy me with your presence), make it a one or two-sentence deal. M'kay?

I got it!

Janbot is really MHB.

Jesus fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 36710/24/2013

I wonder if Michael damaged the Jackson "brand" (that his brothers could have capitalized upon) thanks to his increasingly creepy behavior and disfiguring facial reconstructions.

by Anonymousreply 36810/24/2013

Thanks Janbot at R363.

Do you think Elizondo and Dupri ripped her off? (I do)

Why do you think Janet married the billionaire? I'd never even heard of the guy - all of a sudden he's Mr. Damita Jo Billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 36910/24/2013

I don't understand why Janet got in on the plot to kidnap the mother, if she has enough $$$ of her own and was engaged to the Qatari multi-billionaire when they whisked her away from Michael's kids. It's probably more of the same dysfunctional crap described throughout the thread. But at least if she was the one who recognized the need for some type of family therapy enough to pay for it, you'd think she'd exercise some good sense and boundaries by staying away from them. What they did bordered on criminal. Actually, it probably was -- they took the guardian away from the kids without notification...

by Anonymousreply 37010/24/2013

Oh, please Janbot.

The link at R133 shows her "singing" about two bars, no vibrato, and a voice thin as a needle, and no range.

She has no talent, which is why she has no singing career.

by Anonymousreply 37210/24/2013

It's 6:16 here and I'm about to take off for my evening walk. I expect no fewer than 50 more posts before I return in a couple of hours.

Will JB answer any substantive questions put to her by then or will she just continue to post pictures and videos and take jabs at other posters?

by Anonymousreply 37410/24/2013

I agree, what Janet and the others did was most likely criminal, R375. There were probably a lot of reasons, some good and some not so good.

The fact that so many Jacksons were/are badly damaged makes me think that Janet, being one of the less fucked up ones, wanted to get the kids away from some shady shit that was either going on or about to go on. I don't think that Katherine is an appropriate guardian for any child, let alone children who probably need psychiatric help and have a fortune coming to them.

The whole Jackson family makes me sad. God help those kids of Michael's, they're a ticking time-bomb.

by Anonymousreply 37810/24/2013

I never deluded myself I COULD have a singing career.. unlike Miss Toyota.

That's the difference, queen.

by Anonymousreply 37910/24/2013

[quote]And who the fuck are you? Whitney Houston? Bitch, unless you can carry a tune yourself, and prove it with a video, then you can't say a damn thing about somebody else's singing. Someone who is more famous than you'll EVER be. And I do mean EVER.

Aaaand once again Janbot lashes out at anyone who presents facts that disagree with her delusions.

by Anonymousreply 38010/24/2013

Oh Janbot, dearie! I love it when you praise me so kindly! I also love that you are my master. It makes me feel safe to be dominated by someone so simple, as opposed by an actually intelligent person who could do real damage.

I am, incidentally, making a fool of myself just as much as you are. The only difference is that I am laughing (because, let's face it, having a pointless confrontation over nothing is funny, sometimes). On the other hand, you are frantically posting videos, opinions, long love letters and passionate messages defending people whose legacy is all but forgotten.

But hey! If it makes you feel important, good for you! In fact, I have to agree: you are SOOOOOOO POWERFUL! Wow! Your frenzied, obsessive love for the Freaksons makes you wonderful, honey. Uh huh. They LOVE YOU (keep repeating yourself that until, at some point in the future, it becomes true).

Now, be a good lapdog and let Joe Freakson have his way with you, now that his kids are too deformed to make his putrid little thumb get hard.

Sincerely,

by Anonymousreply 38210/24/2013

Janbot always answers my questions.

I don't hold back on what I really think of the Jacksons (I'm critical). The questions are asked with some respect for Janbot, whom I like very much.

In my experience, Janbot respects that people can have negative views of the Jacksons - even of Janet - if they aren't a total cunt about it. If you're civil in your criticism, he'll civilly disagree with you. If you ask a question in a decent manner, he'll answer it in kind. It's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 38310/24/2013

I wonder what Jackson farts smell like.

Do the Jacksons wipe their own shitholes after taking a dump or do they have personal wipers?

Does Janet have dingle-berries?

by Anonymousreply 38410/24/2013

Does skin bleaching hurt?

by Anonymousreply 38510/24/2013

R333, just be grateful ol' Janbot didn't go out on a slender limb and use "countenance". She tries way too hard for Korean manicurist learning English as a second language.

by Anonymousreply 38610/24/2013

Apparently some guy thought his wife was having an affair with Jackson so he secretly taped their phone conversations. There is no date, but at one point he mentions he is in his 30's so that would put it sometime from the late 80's to late 90's. The conversations are pretty revealing in a few ways. For one, we get to hear what his voice really sounded like, a little higher pitched than most men, but not the breathy voice we typically heard. Also, he seems to have no problem identifying himself as a black man. But for me, the big shocker is he talks about, hold your hats: girls. As in girls he is interested in. This conversation (there's like four of them on line) is particularly sad because he talks about how he so desperately wants to be in a relationship and know how it feels but he feels he is at the point in his life where he cant trust people.

by Anonymousreply 38710/24/2013

Leave my family the fuck alone bitches!

by Anonymousreply 38810/24/2013

R350 just kicked Janbot's ass into the woods with that remark.

First off, we know that Janet lost a ton of money in Las Vegas real estate, a fucking ton of mortgaged to the hilt properties that went under and was well documented in the press at that time.

And if she is still so fucking rich, why would she sleaze on down the pole and do a commercial for Baha Fresh????

She was on her ass, financially, regardless what paranoid and deluded Janbot would lead you to believe.

by Anonymousreply 39010/24/2013

Actually, if Janet invested in Baja Fresh - a very successful franchising company - it would make her a smart businesswoman.

If the "former hanger-on" is accurate and Janet gave the under-employed members of her family an 'Eat At Baja Fresh Free' card - that's also a smart move and a kind one.

by Anonymousreply 39610/24/2013

I'm really liking this.

JANBOT has turned into a Holy 8 Ball.

Ask her a question, shake her up and down a few times, turn her upside and look at her ass for an answer to appear.

by Anonymousreply 39710/24/2013

Has anyone else noticed that Janbot has steered away from her maniacal LOLs and LMFAS bull shit from the 90s since she was properly ridiculed for it it a couple weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 39810/24/2013

On my way to Chicago once I stopped off in Gary, IN and drove past 2300 Jackson Street. You mad, Janbot?

by Anonymousreply 39910/24/2013

LOL@r221, trying to seem, 'black'..

by Anonymousreply 40010/24/2013

Well said, R291!

by Anonymousreply 40110/24/2013

r70 creepy nickelodeon Schneider guy - het pedophile; michael - homo pedophile. The selection of the sex of their victim is deliberate.

by Anonymousreply 40210/24/2013

No offense but I am from Amsterdam and I never hear of this Janet Jackson. She is one hit wonder in America? What also is Baja Fresh?

by Anonymousreply 40310/24/2013

A look inside Janbot's bedroom:

by Anonymousreply 40610/24/2013

R408, you haven't missed much in Amsterdam, don't worry about it. We are just talking about a fat bitch who beats her niece here, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 40810/24/2013

Janbot on Anderson:

by Anonymousreply 40910/24/2013

Okay, just to be fair, Anderson turns into a squealing fan girl in a lot of situations, Janet's presence is not required.

by Anonymousreply 41210/24/2013

They can't out-squeal you, Janbot. You squeal like a pig.

by Anonymousreply 41310/24/2013

Janet Jackson is so fat she got arrested at the airport for having 10lbs of crack.

Janet Jackson is so fat she put on a pair of high heels and an hour later they were flip flops.

Janet Jackson is so fat the only thing preventing her from joining Jenny Craig is the door.

Janet Jackson is so fat she ate Jenny AND Craig.

Janet Jackson is so fat that when she goes camping bears hide their food.

Janet Jackson is so fat she can only survive by eating smaller fat people.

by Anonymousreply 41410/25/2013

Janbot is amazing. The best poster on DL. So damn funny.

by Anonymousreply 41710/25/2013

Hello! I from Japan! I love Michael Jackson so much! Number one fan! But who is Janet? Please I like to know.

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 41910/25/2013

R419, thank you for those hilarious jokes. I could see Chris Rock on stage doing them in rapid tempo!

by Anonymousreply 42010/25/2013

We love Janbot because we secretly laugh at the mentally ill, mentally challenged, down syndrome, drooling megacrazies even though we know it is not PC to do that anymore.

The bitch is mentally ill. Shit, we all know that by now.

by Anonymousreply 42110/25/2013

Janet will always be #1 in Andorra.

by Anonymousreply 42210/25/2013

Janbot loves pedophiles.

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 42610/25/2013

wow I didn't know Janet ever moonwalked!

by Anonymousreply 43010/25/2013

See Janet take a shit and wipe her ass with a corn cob.

by Anonymousreply 43110/25/2013

Hallo. I am Jürgen from Germany. We never heard of this Janet Jackson here in Germany--is that the fat sister of Michael? Here in Germany we call women like that as "fat American hamburgers." Guten tag!

by Anonymousreply 43210/25/2013

You are the consummate asshole, Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 43410/25/2013

G'day, mates! Bloody hell you Americans are obsessed with this Janet sluzza. I've heard a song or two of hers at a rage here & there but I can't be arsed to name a single one of them. Is she for the eIdergays? This thread has me knackered.

by Anonymousreply 43710/25/2013

r295, I think you'll find pretty much everybody agrees that child molestation is a bad thing and ought to be treated as a serious crime, in the abstract that is. Then, when somebody they like and identify with is accused of being a child molester, they suddenly come up with all sorts of twisted rationalizations why the accuser is lying and it's no big deal anyway. It's an ego defense basically. Nobody likes to think they're on the side of somebody who could do something that nasty, so they try to make it go away. This provides just the cover the molester needs to go on doing what he loves to do.

There are rumors that Joe used to pimp Michael out to pedos when he was little, which I have no trouble believing, and I'm guessing that Michael saw himself as not doing anything wrong because that was the norm he grew up with.

by Anonymousreply 43810/25/2013

I remember 'Do What You Do' and 'Let's Get Serious', so Jermaine had at least 2 hits. I remember as a teen in the mid 80's that all the Jacksons were red hot. But who can keep up that kind of fame for 25 years? I remember my friend had a poster of the Jacksons and we decided Randy was the hot one.

Then the 90's hit and we started seeing them all as freaks except for Janet even though the rumors she had an illegitimate child were around.

She lost me after her secret marriage and dating Jermaine Dupri. She is as fucked up as the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 43910/25/2013

r444, Janet is obviously has a good head on her shoulders if she organized therapy for her family.

And you have to admit that it was pretty brilliant that Janet pulled off keeping that marriage a secret until it was over. Granted there was no TMZ back then, but she kept it under wraps when she was at the height of her career and one of the most famous people in show business. Now we have to deal with fame whores a la Kim Kardashian who shove every thing down our throats.

by Anonymousreply 44010/25/2013

Does Janbot think that Janet had an illegitimate child hidden somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 44110/25/2013

Her 9 year secret marriage? How sick was that? And apparently she did have a kid/girl who she let someone else raise? She always seems like a self centered jerk.

by Anonymousreply 44210/25/2013

I will never look at Baja Fresh the same again, that is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 44310/25/2013

R444 Jermaine had another hit too called "Let Me Tickle Your Fancy," which also featured sisters La Toya and Rebbie singing the chorus. Here's a lip synced performance on Soul Train in 1982 (some shows like this one always had their performers lip sync). La Toya looked so much better before she went overboard with surgeries to her face. In this clip she only had 1 nose job done. Rebbie was naturally the prettiest sister:

by Anonymousreply 44410/25/2013

R449, that video was already posted upthread at R323. That's Devo doing backing vocals on the song. The sisters were just there as props.

by Anonymousreply 44510/25/2013

I can't believe this shit is still going on!

by Anonymousreply 44610/25/2013

Y'all are forgetting Jermaine's greatest hit.

by Anonymousreply 44710/25/2013

What's a Janbott and why is it writing about me?

by Anonymousreply 44810/25/2013

R449 are you kidding? latoya was the cutest, big nose and all.

rebbie was awful.

by Anonymousreply 44910/25/2013

[quote]G'day, mates! Bloody hell you Americans are obsessed with this Janet sluzza. I've heard a song or two of hers at a rage here & there but I can't be arsed to name a single one of them. Is she for the eIdergays? This thread has me knackered.

Hi Jack! You mean, you didn't see this interview Janet did back when she toured Down Under for the 'janet.' album???

by Anonymousreply 45010/25/2013

that family is just trashy awful

by Anonymousreply 45410/25/2013

Great, R457. Another lip-syncher.

by Anonymousreply 45610/25/2013

r457, Janet's 90s style make up in the end of clip was EVERYTHING, that face was beat chola style!

by Anonymousreply 45810/25/2013

Centipede!

by Anonymousreply 45910/25/2013

Before this thread slipped into burlesque I meant to add my thoughts on LaToya. She was drop dead gorgeous from the late 70's through mid-80's. Absolutely stunning! Like Janet she's not much of a singer but she does have a sweet (if weak & soulless) voice. Surprisingly she received top-notch production on her first 3 albums (1980-1984), particularly the "My Special Love" & "Heart Don't Lie" LP's. There weren't many hits but several of her songs were excellent!

Toy's downfall was her sleazy manager/husband, Jack Gordon who got hold of her in the mid-80's. He encouraged her to emulate Michael's musical style & looks (through plastic surgery) with disastrous results. Under Gordon's "guidance" she became an industry joke. It's sad because she started off with promise. I've attached one of my favorites, a good dance/R&B number called 'Think Twice' from the "Heart Don't Lie" LP.

by Anonymousreply 46110/25/2013

A fresh lovely Toy in 1980/1981........

by Anonymousreply 46210/25/2013

Foxy Toy in 1980.....

by Anonymousreply 46310/25/2013

R466, that was surprisingly enjoyable. Her tessitura is slightly lower than Janet's, and her voice is a little bit less airy and thin, which allows her to command the melody, as opposed to getting lost in the production (as often happens with Janet).

I am surprised about the fact that this was released in 1984... It sounds like a stripped down disco song, with a faster tempo. I bet that it could have been a sizable hit in 1978/79.

While I don't really like Michael (I think that he is one of the most overrated musicians ever), and have never been particularly fascinated by any of his relations, I do agree that they made the best of their good luck during the late 70s and early to mid 80s. Sadly, it all went downhill from there.

Still, thanks for posting that song. It's been quite enjoyable. :-)

by Anonymousreply 46410/25/2013

R469 , I'm glad you liked it. I enjoy pointing out to people that LaToya wasn't always a clown. You're absolutely correct in your assessment that 'Think Twice' is basically just stripped-down Disco. That's probably what it originally was in demo form. The producer, Amir Bayyan just updated it (Kashif-style) for 1984 audiences. In fact, the whole "Heart Don't Lie" album has a Kashif/Evelyn "Champagne" King-style production. It's an excellent LP with only a few weak cuts. The weakest being the title track, which got a single release & video because it's the most "Pop" sounding. The biggest hit (& maybe LaToya's biggest hit period) was probably the first single 'Betcha Gonna Need My Lovin', which I've attached.

I agree with your MJ comments to a certain degree. Over-rated in a sense but his influence can't be denied. I stated in a previous post that his vocals became worse as the years went on. We have him to thank for Usher, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Chris Brown & the countless other falsetto/bitch-voiced male "singer"/dancers that we have today. Personally, I don't care for anything he did after the "Thriller" LP. Even still, for what he was (A Pop Star) he usually delivered with catchy material.

by Anonymousreply 46510/25/2013

Another LaToya classic from 1981, 'Camp Kuchi Kaiai'. She wrote this with a young Janet & it's become a cult hit on the UK "Rare Groove" scene.

by Anonymousreply 46710/25/2013

R471 , a HUGE roller rink/skating favorite!

by Anonymousreply 46810/25/2013

Michael had various stages to his voice throughout the years. The Jackson 5 voice (young but soulful), the Jacksons/Off The Wall voice, the Thriller voice (which was the start of the famous "hiccuping" thing he did), and from then on his vocals sort of stayed the same. He never really lost it, though. This acapella vocal of the 2002 track "Butterflies" is chillingly beautiful...

by Anonymousreply 46910/25/2013

JANBOT . . .

JANBOT . . .

YOU

SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 47210/25/2013

OMG @ La Toya's gorgeous visage before all the hideous surgery. Poor girl. This family is a bunch of FREAKS.

by Anonymousreply 47310/25/2013

made by pedophiles, for pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 47410/25/2013

Some free information: The air has been let out of this thread and the cool kids are not coming back to it.

So there.

by Anonymousreply 47510/25/2013

R479, your comment was hilarious... And, sadly, true.

by Anonymousreply 47610/25/2013

R476 was Janbot's last post before they threw it out of the library, so I figure it lives somewhere near Chicago.

And given that no library opens before noon, we won't hear from it before then.

by Anonymousreply 47710/25/2013

Interesting related trivia: Kim Fields beat out Janet Jackson for the role of Tootie on [italic]The Facts of Life[/italic].

When Kim found out JJ was also auditioning, she decided not to bother and wanted to leave. Her mother told her to audition anyways.

by Anonymousreply 47810/25/2013

. . . and?

by Anonymousreply 48010/25/2013

OH MY GOD!!!! I just troll-darred R484/R486 and discovered that she is the same stalking, lunatic, boring, cunty fatass that posted on R484/R486!!!!!!!

I just had to tell you!!!!!! IT'S THE R484/R486BOT POSTING AS THE R484/R486BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48210/25/2013

LMAO! Thanks for the laughs and United Nations Janet Jackson Defense Commission! It was the break I needed to wake me up.

by Anonymousreply 48410/25/2013

[quote]United Nations Janet Jackson Defense Commission

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 48510/25/2013

R489, LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 48710/25/2013

Janbot, darling, you are prettier than all the girls in here. Now, take a cup of hot chocolate, take your beauty sleep and find something new to do tomorrow... You will see things more clearly with the light of day. Spending your nights and days fighting random people while pretending to be several different posters must be exhausting, honey. And it's starting to show: you're rambling incoherently, as in R491.

Go to sleep, baby. It'll do you good.

by Anonymousreply 48810/25/2013

Janbot, what a novel idea you've just given ALL OF US WHO DESPISE YOU.

Go into threads, act obnoxiously, use a lot of maniacal LOLs and such throughout the comment, and sign it...

by Anonymousreply 48910/25/2013

actually Tootie was supposed to be as old as the other girls, about 2-3 years older than she was, but they went with Kim Fields because she tested better. It's also why she was seen on roller skates for the first season, to make her the same height as the rest. Yet again, JANBOT is wrong!

by Anonymousreply 49710/25/2013

Janbot, your posts always make my day. I think I have a cyber crush on you (and so do all these other bitches, but of course you already know that).

by Anonymousreply 49810/25/2013

Janbot is the perfect, ultimate Datalounger.

Intelligent, witty, articulate, bold, and wasting his life on an ungrateful celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 49910/25/2013

Another Janbot groupie, R418, is posing as Janbot on the sociopathy thread.

I wonder if this bitch at R418 has a vanity plate that says 'JANBOT'?

by Anonymousreply 50010/25/2013

Janbot - I'm one of your fans (the civil one). I must, however, take issue with one thing. It doesn't dim my admiration for you both as an individual and as Janet's designated representative here on earth.

From R483: [quote]Interesting related trivia: Kim Fields beat out Janet Jackson for the role of Tootie on The Facts of Life.

[quote]BEEEP!!!! Wrong.

Okay.

[quote]It was the Mrs. Butterworth's commercial that Kim is well known for that she beat Janet for. Janet was a tad bit too old for the part. And Janet was WAY to old to play the character of Tootie, seeing as though the character was supposed to be eleven years old when the series started.

Still okay.

[quote]Your logic is fucked.

Not really okay - too much.

[quote]Some of you people are the pinnacle of stupid.

Not okay, you went way off into overkill. Sorry. R483 was just noting something he/she had heard about Janet. A minor piece of information. Correcting that misinformation isn't an issue. Given the content of the post, there was no attack on you or on Janet in it. In my opinion, your response went too far and went there for no reason.

You have so many people going after you that you may be in constant "fuck you, dipshit hater asshole" mode, even when it's not needed. Sometimes people are just mistaken or have gotten incorrect information. You don't have to bite their heads off as if they were the same as the people who attack you.

Save your bites for those who truly deserve it - there's no shortage.

I still adore you, so don't bite my head off either. I'm just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 50110/25/2013

[quote]Janbot seems to control him, both intellectually and, perhaps, sexually. I wonder if he stalks Janbot in other threads, too. It's a shame that Janbot has to deal with these sad, obsessed trolls.

It is time to push back the keyboard and take a walk outside.

by Anonymousreply 50210/25/2013

[quote] ^You licking her pussy or something?

Wow, R507, you are telling ME to push back the keyboard and take a walk? I think YOU are the one who needs to walk off your deranged sexual fantasies about Janbot.

By the way, you wouldn't stand a chance with him because it seems as though you're cognitively 'challenged'.

by Anonymousreply 50510/25/2013

^ *yawn*

by Anonymousreply 50610/25/2013

Sounds lime you're sleepy, Vadgebot at R511. Too bad Janbot isn't Crazy For You.

by Anonymousreply 50810/25/2013

That's hardly clever or even witty.

Just dumb.

Oh well, that does it for me on this thread.

Too bad a few had to ruin it with their obsessive behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 50910/26/2013

Good idea, Vadgebot at R514. Quit while you're behind.

by Anonymousreply 51010/26/2013

[quote] That's hardly clever or even witty.

You'll have to excuse me, Vadgebot; it's nearly impossible to match your witty repartee:

[quote] ^You licking her pussy or something?

by Anonymousreply 51110/26/2013

Would you girls SHUT THE FUCK UP and go some place else?

by Anonymousreply 51310/26/2013

For fuck's sake, we were having a lovely thread full of delicious gossip and psychological speculation, and you two bubbleheaded cunts had to ruin it!

Start your own bitchfest thread if you can come up with $18 between the two of you, one where you can fight all you like without interrupting the people who'd actually like to talk about the interesting stuff.

by Anonymousreply 51510/26/2013

Talking about MJ as an artist only, I think his songs were great and he was a fantastic performer but his voice was ATROCIOUS!!! Nobody in the music industry ever mentions how awful his voice is.

by Anonymousreply 51710/26/2013

The best thing about that Soul Train clip is Don Cornelius sticking his mic under their noses to talk to them - even though they're standing in front of (unplugged) microphones.

by Anonymousreply 51810/26/2013

Thank you for saying what many of us think, R520. This could have been an interesting thread, but Janbot and the lesser trolls that he attracts, have derailed it and turned into the DL equivalent of two children telling each other "my daddy earns more money than yours!" at the schoolyard.

Sadly, this thread isn't worth visiting anymore.

by Anonymousreply 51910/26/2013

this

by Anonymousreply 52010/26/2013

thread

by Anonymousreply 52110/26/2013

sucks

by Anonymousreply 52210/26/2013

R523, everybody knows that singers lip synced on Soul Train.

by Anonymousreply 52310/26/2013

They lip sync'd on all those shows. American Bandstand, Shindig, and many more.

by Anonymousreply 52410/26/2013

[quote]They lip sync'd on all those shows. American Bandstand, Shindig, and many more.

Right. It was par for the course on all of those shows.

[quote]Talking about MJ as an artist only, I think his songs were great and he was a fantastic performer but his voice was ATROCIOUS!!!

How can anyone listen to "Human Nature", "She's Out Of My Life", "The Lady in My Life", "Butterflies", "Ben", "Never Can Say Goodbye" or any of the myriad of other ballads Michael has crooned over the years, and say that his singing is atrocious? Surely you jest.

by Anonymousreply 52510/26/2013

Speaking of Soul Train, Janet performed on the show several times in the '80s. They also often played her songs in various Soul Train lines, etc.

by Anonymousreply 52610/26/2013

Here's a rare pic from 1991 of Richard Branson taking Janet up in his hot air balloon. This is the day he says he signed her to Virgin by taking her up in a hot air balloon.

by Anonymousreply 52710/26/2013

Janet IS a hot air balloon.

by Anonymousreply 52810/26/2013

I had to deal with Rebbie in RL. She was organizing a Jackson Family tour with the brothers, where it was supposed to benefit non-profits, but it was basically her wanting to get the nonprofits to promote her show. And you know, that probably wasn't a bad idea. Rebbie probably realizes that most non-profits are basically scams and wanted to profit from it. No harm, no foul.

by Anonymousreply 52910/26/2013

Rebbie will always have Centipede though.

by Anonymousreply 53010/26/2013

I read somewhere once that MJ offered to pay for nose-reducing (whitening) plastic surgery for his Mother & brothers. The only one who did not take him up on the offer was Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 53110/26/2013

Has Cheyenne been discussed. He's probably more embarassing than LaToya these days.

by Anonymousreply 53210/26/2013

Jermaine's greatest hit:

by Anonymousreply 53310/27/2013

It's easy to forget that Jermaine was once the innovative one in the family pre-Thriller. I always wonder if he had gone more alternative (like his work with Devo) while Mike went more pop he wouldn't have derailed so badly.

by Anonymousreply 53410/27/2013

Michael was very talented, but still over-rated.

Listen to P.Y.T. It's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 53510/27/2013

Jermaine Jackson's wonderfully campy "Dynamite!" video

by Anonymousreply 53610/27/2013

Jermaine and Golden Global winner Pia Zadora.

by Anonymousreply 53710/27/2013

This horrible thread hasn't died, yet? I thought that it had taken its last painful gasps for air when Janbot and his groupies posted the 10,000,000th video about the Jacksons.

I love how, by the way, some of you consider that having two Top 10 hits and one Top 40 hit during a career spanning over 40 years, makes someone "successful".

Oh dear, the levels of delusion that some people reach are beyond insanity, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 53810/27/2013

[quote]the levels of delusion that some people reach are beyond insanity

By delusion, do you mean thinking a thread should end just because you no longer found it interesting?

by Anonymousreply 53910/27/2013

RIP Latoya's old face

by Anonymousreply 54010/27/2013

Janet we love you!!!

by Anonymousreply 54110/27/2013

The Jan-Stan's shtick was mildly amusing in small doses.

But with misguided encouragement, Jan-Stan's posts have become so self-conscious -- and relentless -- they are no longer funny.

by Anonymousreply 54210/27/2013

Janet Jackson IS Helen Lawson.

by Anonymousreply 54310/27/2013

r548 I can't lie. I would pay money to see that.

by Anonymousreply 54410/27/2013

Paula Patton as Ms Anne Wells.

by Anonymousreply 54510/27/2013

[quote]Listen to P.Y.T. It's a joke.

Interesting bit of trivia about "PYT":

Janet and LaToya are the "PYT"s that Michael calls out to during the bridge of the song. They sing the "Na Na Nas".

As for the song itself, while I do like it, I'm more a fan of the original demo, which was written and produced by MJ himself. Quincy Jones didn't like it, so he commissioned James Ingram to pen a different version, which is the one that made it onto the album. Here's Michael's superior demo version...

by Anonymousreply 54610/27/2013

[quote]By delusion, do you mean thinking a thread should end just because you no longer found it interesting?

High fives for you! Love it!

by Anonymousreply 54710/27/2013

Once Tootie from Facts of Life gets tossed into the equation, the thread should be shut down.

by Anonymousreply 54810/27/2013

R548 & R550 need to get to Lee Daniels stat - those are verrrryyy watchable ideas.

Though I always thought Vanessa Williams as Lawson (with Diana Ross as her heretofore unmentioned mother).......

by Anonymousreply 54910/27/2013

What does Jermajesty look like?

by Anonymousreply 55010/27/2013

One of my friends was a child actor, and had sex with Tootie (Kim Fields) when they were teens. He also had a three way with Rob Lowe and Melissa Gilbert.

by Anonymousreply 55110/27/2013

Wow - thanks, r551. That's just gorgeous, MUCH better than the released version. It reminds me of Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66.

by Anonymousreply 55210/27/2013

[quote]One of my friends was a child actor, and had sex with Tootie (Kim Fields) when they were teens.

r556, gurl you lyin! Chip Fields would have burned Tootie with a iron if she knew she was having premarital sex!

by Anonymousreply 55310/27/2013

Janbot =MHB I'm sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 55510/27/2013

I also have the impression that this is not the original janbot but another troll who took her place. I remember recently a lot of janbot baiting posts in various threads, but janbot not responding. I think the person who was posting those bait posts realized he could then take over the persona and run into the ground like s/he's done with his various other personas.

by Anonymousreply 55610/27/2013

Janbot =/= MHB.

Janbot may be cracked but he does have a sense of humor and a (misguided) capacity to love, while MHB is pure hatred and bile.

by Anonymousreply 55910/27/2013

r563

Have you had a nosejob? Breast implants?

by Anonymousreply 56010/27/2013

Doesn't MHB hate women? Janet Jackson is a woman, even if parts of her are not even human.

by Anonymousreply 56210/27/2013

Why does the janbot troll have to attack people who don't like Janet's singing? Does everyone have to like it.

by Anonymousreply 56310/27/2013

Madonna copied Janet's beauty mark.

by Anonymousreply 56510/27/2013

I've encountered cracked fans like Janbot before, the ones who attack anyone who says anything critical about their idol. These people say that they're "defending" their beloved celebrity, and seem to believe that bitching at critical comments actually have some effect. (It doesn't, Janbot, nothing you have ever posted has made anyone like Janet Jackson any more than they did before.)

Another such fan once called herself a "warrior for _____", and it makes me sad to see anyone using their energy in such a feeble cause. If you want to defend someone, go defend homeless children or honest working people who've had their jobs sent overseas! Don't waste your life defending some idiot celebrity who is already paying a publicist millions.

by Anonymousreply 56610/27/2013

Janet has a restraining order against Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 56810/27/2013

This thread is so stupid. I am sitting here on the toilet trying to take a big dump and this thread is making my bowels tense up. At least I got one good sized turd out (I named it Michael). If I can squeeze another out, it is either Janet or Jermaine.

The Jacksons are trash and make me ashamed to be Black. Musically they are/were good but as people they are trash. I don't care how much money and bling they have... they are TRASH!

I guess I'll wipe my ass now. I think that's all that's gonna cum out.

by Anonymousreply 56910/27/2013

Watch out, R574. Jenbot's gonna bust your door down to collect it and add it to the shrine.

by Anonymousreply 57010/27/2013

Ohmygawd! The Dynamite video! I used to think this was quality entertainment. Perhaps it is?

by Anonymousreply 57110/27/2013

Could both men and women use your services?

by Anonymousreply 57210/27/2013

R574 then you better not be a fan of the evil Vadge or Prince. They are HORRIBLE people.

by Anonymousreply 57410/27/2013

[quote]What I do to help people or "defend" people in my own personal life is completely irrelevant to this conversation.

Um, hon?

You've taken your personal feelings and idolization and smeared it all over this thread.

Therefore, it IS completely relevant to this conversation.

Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 57510/27/2013

The Jacksons (Michael, Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie, LaToya and the Group) made the only tolerable music in that terrible decade of the eighties. I glad I was born in the nineties so I didn't have to live through that shit decade. At least the Jacksons gave us a hundred or so good songs in the era.

by Anonymousreply 57710/27/2013

"But for me, the big shocker is he talks about, hold your hats: girls. As in girls he is interested in. This conversation (there's like four of them on line) is particularly sad because he talks about how he so desperately wants to be in a relationship and know how it feels but he feels he is at the point in his life where he cant trust people."

It's called lying. Like when he "wrote" in his book Moonwalker that he had a serious relationship with Brooke Shields but she says they were never anything more than pals.

by Anonymousreply 58110/27/2013

The Jacksons sucked. Bubblegum disco music for the retarded. Prince was 100,000x better.

by Anonymousreply 58410/27/2013

"He always perported that he had a big thing for Brooke. Ola Ray once said in an interview that she basically tried to get in his pants during the filming of the video, but he could care less because he was jazzed about Brooke coming to the set of THRILLER to visit him."

I'm sure he was grateful to Brooke for giving him "cover" in the press. She says that she gave Michael permission to describe her as his girlfriend, even though she wasn't. Think she felt sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 58510/27/2013

What was the deal with Emmanuel Lewis?

by Anonymousreply 58810/27/2013

Lipsynced.

by Anonymousreply 59210/27/2013

Jennifer Hudson is shockingly overrated. Sorry.

For a basically untrained belter, Whitney was good.

by Anonymousreply 59510/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.