Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Queer Eye" Reunion

Carson said before the show when he'd shop at an Allentown mall some people would comment that he was gay. Now they'd say "there's the guy from Queer Eye."

Jai Rodriquez commented that one of the contestants said he wouldn't mind having sex with him. Jai admitted to getting it on with Tom in the back of a van.

by Anonymousreply 3910/27/2013

aww I enjoyed the reunion and catching up on some old episodes. Season 1 was much better than the ones that followed.

by Anonymousreply 210/21/2013

[quote]Jai admitted to getting it on with Tom in the back of a van.

Eww!

by Anonymousreply 310/21/2013

I enjoyed watching the original show, but the boys (and Andy) last night seemed really silly. But then so did many of the original situations, seen ten years later. Have times changed that much? Bring back Ryan Lochte!

by Anonymousreply 410/21/2013

Andy faded into the couch. Those guys -- even Jai -- have so much more charisma than Mr. Drinking Game Alert. Bring back QE!!

by Anonymousreply 510/21/2013

John Verdi, the hot Port Authority cop, married his girlfriend. They currently own a doggy day care and spa on Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 610/21/2013

My favorite subject was Zimmerman, the hot ice skater/model from Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 710/21/2013

I liked John Bargeman who lived with a woman in Jersey City. They broke up.

by Anonymousreply 810/21/2013

I liked this show but not the part where they 'fixed' the guy, only the part at the beginning where they made fun of all the stuff he owned.

I'm currently trying to sell a revival of QE, based on that, to the networks. The working title is 'Bunch of Jacked-up Queens Run Into Your House and Mock Your Meagre Worldly Possessions and Then Leave" which is a catchy title, I think.

by Anonymousreply 910/21/2013

Did they show clips or photos of some of the guys they restyled?

by Anonymousreply 1010/21/2013

John Zimmerman is gorgeous, but I just remembered his jacked-up skater's feet.

by Anonymousreply 1110/21/2013

My favorite (and the one clearly in need of no "fixing"), John Bargeman:

by Anonymousreply 1210/21/2013

No one else like George the Greek but me?

by Anonymousreply 1310/21/2013

Kyan was the only one who could pass for straight

by Anonymousreply 1510/21/2013

George the Greek reminded me of Alexis Arquette in the face. He did have a hot body, though.

Zimmerman was indeed hot as fuck. His body and ass in those skating outfits is a dream...

[quote]Did they show clips or photos of some of the guys they restyled?

Yes. They showed the guy whose toupee they BBQed and he's hotter now than he was back then. He sort of has a Stanley Tucci thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 1610/21/2013

R15=delusional

Straight????

by Anonymousreply 1710/21/2013

Just saw the Fab 5 on a promotional appearance on The View for Andy's reunion show on youtube.

All 5 look terrific and only better for some slight aging after 10 years. They're all men now!

Kyan looked adorable with his salt and pepper goatee. He was, by far, the quietest and most subdued. He said he's just moved to New Orleans, though he didn't say why.

by Anonymousreply 1810/22/2013

Why was Ted Allen the least popular of the five. he was the only one that my 22 year old self wanted to fuck. The rest were just bitchy queens to me at the time. Ted, however I could have spent a month or two with in a a secluded love nest.

My now 32 year old self, thinks that they are all anorexic looking.

by Anonymousreply 1910/22/2013

Thom Filicia thanks you very much, r19

by Anonymousreply 2010/22/2013

r19, I liked Ted as well - but I have a think for nerdy types. I don't know if he was unpopular, he was just the most "normal"/average of the five. And cooking tips weren't the flashiest aspect of the makeovers so he tended to get lost in the mix. But he was the one to marry - after fucking Kyan and dishing about it at brunch with Carson.

by Anonymousreply 2110/22/2013

Ted fucked Kyan??

That's news to me!

by Anonymousreply 2210/22/2013

My favorite is Thom. He has a wild look in his eye and seems like a lot of fun. Also successful.

by Anonymousreply 2310/22/2013

Another one who always thought Thom was hot. He has great hair and a nice, healthy complextion. And those lips!

by Anonymousreply 2410/22/2013

Kyan has a pot belly now. I thought he actually aged the most of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 2510/22/2013

Photographic proof of Kyan's belly, please!

by Anonymousreply 2610/23/2013

I didn't watch the reunion because I didn't like the show and I thought they were obnoxious.However,I saw a commercial on Bravo showing one of the old episodes which they were doing something with a guy's foot? Carson looked like he was going to barf. What were they doing?

by Anonymousreply 2710/23/2013

Any updates on John Bargeman?

by Anonymousreply 2810/24/2013

[quote] But he was the one to marry - after fucking Kyan and dishing about it at brunch with Carson.

Wasn't Ted in a LTR with a guy in Chicago during the time of the show?

by Anonymousreply 2910/24/2013

Yes, a college English professor. I believe they're now married.

by Anonymousreply 3010/24/2013

Such an unnecessary thing to add r15 Were any of them attempting to pass for straight on a show called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?"

by Anonymousreply 3110/24/2013

On what planet, R15? Certainly not on Uranus.

by Anonymousreply 3210/24/2013

I think R21 was being hypothetical, not saying that Ted and Kyan actually fucked.

by Anonymousreply 3310/24/2013

Speaking of Kyan and fucking . . .

Was it me or did Kyan and Thom give off a vibe that they either just recently fucked each other or would be doing so after the reunion stopped filming?

by Anonymousreply 3410/24/2013

Thom and Kyan have lead the least media-exposed lives since Queer Eye finished. I bet they were both somewhat reluctant to do the reunion.

So if they seemed simpatico....

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2013

Anyone else notice Jai's voice is deeper and not so shrill?

by Anonymousreply 3610/24/2013

Jai is really the only one who has noticeably physically changed. And improved. Less boyish, more of a man!

But then, he's the youngest.

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2013

I liked when they were teasing Carson for being cold and rarely crying. He seems like he'd be over the top emotionally but he's not apparently.

by Anonymousreply 3810/24/2013

Just watched it. They all look great.

So nice to see them all again.

by Anonymousreply 3910/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.