Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bose

Another company like Apple, one price, no sales. QVC is featuring their clock radio that hasn't changed in twenty years for a bargain price of $499.00 but it has a CD slot, yeah! Of course, if you want to hook up you mp3 player, well of course that's going to be a hundred more. Who falls for this? It's a clock radio.

by Anonymousreply 410/20/2013

I bought one new in the box at a thrift store for 58 dollars. This model does not have a cd player. Sounds good for a radio, however I live in a rural area, there are very few radio stations and it doesn't find many signals that any other radio would find.

I think it is set in a way that if the reception is not top notch it just doesn't tune them in at all.

I am not impressed, although the sound is OK. If I lived in a city I think it would be great. It is just a radio.

by Anonymousreply 110/20/2013

Another toy for people with more money than brains.

by Anonymousreply 210/20/2013

I saw this crap on QVC today as well and it looks like they have barely changed the design after all these years. And yes, it's ridiculous why the MP3 does not automatically come with it and instead you have to spend ANOTHER hundred bucks.

by Anonymousreply 310/20/2013

Speaking of Bose, what's the best noise canceling headphones? Do they work well on planes?

by Anonymousreply 410/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.