Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

We seem to have some anti-U.S. troll on the loose

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 2310/20/2013

Yes and how people respond to it is far more interesting than just shouting 'Troll' at him.

There seem to be a lot of (American) people on this board who seem to be less than happy about living in America.

by Anonymousreply 110/20/2013

Well Canada, Western Europe and much of the rest of the developed world(Japan, Australia) is more educated than America. This is not an insult, it should be a challenge for us to better ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 210/20/2013

"good old American Datalounge"

I never thought of it as "old" or "American" despite being a U.S.-based site. Although most of the posters are Americans, it has a diversity of posters from throughout the world, the best being ayb. As for DL being "good", it can be when it's not broken or mired in the mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 310/20/2013

Canadian guy here. I love AMERICA and the American people.

by Anonymousreply 410/20/2013

Frankly, the anti-American trolls and the anti-British trolls are all pretty tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 510/20/2013

This is not new.

by Anonymousreply 610/20/2013

Um, access the to web is almost world wide, so claiming any website as 'American' is specious. Doesn't matter much where the servers are located.

by Anonymousreply 710/20/2013

I don't know where you're getting the Canadian love thing. I'm Canadian and everytime I've seen someone post something remotely positive about Canada they get shit on and told off by Americans. Even if the positive Canadian thing they're saying doesn't cast aspersions on America in any way.

by Anonymousreply 810/20/2013

America has a bit of everything, and sometimes the "everythings" bring our average down. For instance, Number of black, crack whores: United States: 47,833; Sweden: 0. Number of PhD's: United States: 2,922,513; Sweden: 8,778. Cost to earn a PhD; US $165,000; Sweden: 0

by Anonymousreply 910/20/2013

If I could get a European passport, I'd be outta here in a NY minute.

by Anonymousreply 1010/20/2013

R10 How much will you pay me to marry you?

by Anonymousreply 1110/20/2013

The anti-American and anti-European troll is the same person. So is the pro-American, pro-European troll. It's a tiresome topic to get people arguing and the troll wins because y'all take the bait every single time. Multiple times. You never tire of arguing about who is better. None of you wins, but it doesn't stop you.

by Anonymousreply 1210/20/2013

What part of Americans being stupid is he not getting right?

by Anonymousreply 1310/20/2013

[quote]We seem to have some anti-U.S. troll on the loose....

And you haven't noticed the Colton Haynes stalker?

by Anonymousreply 1410/20/2013

OP = Colton Haynes stalker

by Anonymousreply 1510/20/2013

[quote]Well Canada, Western Europe and much of the rest of the developed world(Japan, Australia) is more educated than America.

They are more educated that some Americans. Our low end is always going to pull us down when comparisons are made using the whole population. There needs to be a way to compare apples to apples, looking at subsets of Americans that more closely match the situations of the people in the other countries.

by Anonymousreply 1610/20/2013

Why not compare to India, China, Russia and Pakistan then? You all seem to have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 1710/20/2013

Who gives a shit? You are xenophobic if you do. There are hundreds of other countries out there and most of them are better than the USA. Even if your 3rd grade teacher told you otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 1810/20/2013

I wish I had an EU passport, I'd move to Spain....

by Anonymousreply 1910/20/2013

R11, I'm a lesbian -- but I'm game no matter what gender you are.

by Anonymousreply 2010/20/2013

OP refers to french fires as "freedom fries"

R9 = a despondent white crack whore who is still bitter because a black crack whore took over her corner.

by Anonymousreply 2110/20/2013

Are you new here, OP?

This is old. There is a huge contingent that feel ashamed that they are American and living in America.

Many have threatened to move to Europe or Canada. Don't know if they did or not.

There are also many posters who wants no police force of any kind as the police are only out to arrest and kill innocent people.

They claim they are ultra liberal, but I think they are from the Tea party or "Liberterians". A truly bizarre bunch.

by Anonymousreply 2210/20/2013

[quote]Cost to earn a PhD; US $165,000; Sweden: 0

What? Only someone who shouldn't be getting a PhD pays for a PhD. It is definitely going to be covered through TA'ing and research fellowships for any respectable program.

by Anonymousreply 2310/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.