Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

one night stands gone wrong

Hooked with one guy at a bar one night, he was cute, nice, and built. He was the rugged man type but very sweet we chatted until 2 in the morning at which point he asked me home. I agreed, well he became VERY dominate, it was not mutual anymore, while I kept saying take it easy he ignored my pleas and even though I agreed to be with him, it was basically rape. Very brutal and very frightening.

by Anonymousreply 5610/21/2013

He was probably upset with you because you don't know the difference between dominate and dominant.

by Anonymousreply 110/20/2013

At least you survived, OP.

by Anonymousreply 210/20/2013

Can't be rape if you went to a stranger's home at 2am. What did you expect, coffee chat?

by Anonymousreply 310/20/2013

dominant! moron!

by Anonymousreply 410/20/2013

FUCK YOU spelling QUEENS over a typo! GOD, get a life!

DUH, R3 can't you read. DID I SAY IT WAS RAPE! NO! But it was in a different sence. (here is some more SP errors for you losers).

by Anonymousreply 510/20/2013

He probably kept rationalizing that you secretly liked him dominating you. You have to stand up for yourself if you weren't enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 610/20/2013

how not to get raped

by Anonymousreply 710/20/2013

Hugs to you OP. Your story sounds horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through it.

by Anonymousreply 810/20/2013

So many that went bad I can't even begin to choose. One word of caution - when a one night stand leaves something behind that they have to come back to get... THAT is a psycho stalker and you should just leave their shit outside the door and NEVER talk or correspond with them again.

by Anonymousreply 910/20/2013

That is interesting, R9. I have often had friends like that and hated every single minute of it. To the point today that I really do not enjoy exchanging books/whatever with people, unless I am secure in the knowledge that I will never see said book again. And I usually do my best to refuse a book that someone wants to lend to me.

by Anonymousreply 1010/20/2013

This is actually to people who give books or films for other people to read/watch:

Do you seriously think we are interested? Unless we ask for said book/movie, if we've never seen it/read it, it's because we don't care. Either we don't like to read or we are busy reading other stuff, that we have CHOSEN.

by Anonymousreply 1110/20/2013

My advise, learn some form of self-defense and no more strange hookups.

by Anonymousreply 1210/20/2013

Or advice, even.

by Anonymousreply 1310/20/2013

Lots of spelling problems, rape must lead to that

by Anonymousreply 1410/20/2013

I invited some rather dimwitted but sweet and gorgeous muscle boy home. The sex was good, he was perfectly pleasant, , and then after a couple hours of sleep, he leapt up, ran to his small duffel bag, and started taking out bottle after bottle of "posing oils", greasing himself up while explaining the relative attributes of each type in excruciating detail. Various posing straps were brought out of the bag and modeled and he showed me how his dick looked "crazy shiny" when hard and oiled up. Some oils smelled like coconut, one like grapefruit (for some reason). This went on for 1.5 hours, when he announced he was tired, toweled himself off, came back to bed, we fucked, and he fell asleep. Over breakfast he explained the favorite features of his new telephone answering machine for a good hour. A nice guy, if painfully simple, he was actually more a flatterer than vain. I think he would have just unpacked his oils and moved in if I'd given him an invitation, he seemed desperate to want to be in love and coupled.

A similarly muscled and good looking guy invited home years later in another city fucked me, then leapt up and produced some rope from his coat and tied me up. He then produced a gun from the same coat, telling me that no one had seen us leave together, that he could keep me tied up and do do "sick shit" to me for days and that I "should never go home with an ex-cop." I tried to keep a calm demeanor and he eventually wound down, said I was "a cool guy", untied me and vamoosed.

Moral: muscle boys are not my type, and more labor intensive than they should be.

by Anonymousreply 1510/20/2013

those are weird stories

by Anonymousreply 1610/20/2013

I had a night stand where the guy took me from behind doggie style and as he was pounding away he would put all his weight on me to the point where I collapse flat on my stomach and he would grab the back of my next and hold my head down like a dog and say "yeah, yeah, yeah, you take my joy maker bitch and would proceed to pound like a jack hammer and he would pull out and yell her is my love juice. After he asked if he could see me again. I told he I was leaving the country on business. Just because a guy is hot looking doesn't make him sane.

by Anonymousreply 1710/20/2013

You first story I get R15, most people who have hardcore gym bodies need people to validate their bodies and the work they put into it. They want you to admire and fawn over it.

by Anonymousreply 1910/20/2013

We all have fetishes, but there is something to be said about vanilla sex and sensual sex. If you are not both into the same scene, you may as well jo cause it can be a chore and unpleasant and resentful. I gave up one night stands years ago not only for the above reasons, but because I don't want to pleasure a stranger who I don't care about and I don't want to be used as a cum dump.

by Anonymousreply 2010/20/2013

So who do you have sex with R20?

by Anonymousreply 2110/20/2013

Op your story is weird. How is that not getting raped? Because you went home with him? What if he tied you up and kept you there? Would that not be kidnapping because you went home with him?

by Anonymousreply 2210/20/2013

OP, you didn't leave. It wasn't rape. It was someone being more aggressive than you prefer, but you didn't do anything to defend yourself, and all you did was tell him to take it easy.

And you didn't do anything afterwards. You didn't break a window, or damage his car, or tell his family and coworkers (after finding out who he actually was).

Those of us who HAVE been raped wish the fantasist victims out there would stop trying to get attention by claiming things that aren't true. Yeah, the OP may be traumatized, but it's not RAPE trauma. I'm not blaming the victim. I'm saying that this is a victim of himself, at most.

by Anonymousreply 2310/20/2013

These stories make me want to move to Japan and stop having sex

by Anonymousreply 2410/20/2013

I think I am turning Japanese too.

by Anonymousreply 2510/20/2013

Considering Japan has the weirdest sex freaks in the world, well, next to Germany, I can only congratulate you for your choice.

by Anonymousreply 2610/20/2013

[quote] even though I agreed to be with him, it was basically rape.

YES! Yes you did, in fact!

by Anonymousreply 2710/20/2013

Op is such a bore, and he totally was not raped.

by Anonymousreply 2810/20/2013

He invited me home and... then... he... he ra... he raappp.... RAPED ME!

by Anonymousreply 2910/20/2013

And then, that night, I saw him looking down at me that way. We got down on our knees to pray for strength. I smelled the whiskey on his breath. Then he took me. He took me, with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on his breath, and I liked it. I liked it! With all that dirty touching of his hands all over me.

by Anonymousreply 3010/20/2013

Long boring museum tour of the house with prices quoted for window treatments, Victoriana, and clocks.

The den (a royal "We" explained he did't have sex in the bedrooms) smelled like cat shit and dog pee.

His cock was drunk so I did all the work. Later he asked if I'd pee on him in the bathtub. I declined.

In the morning, my clothing was neatly folded next to the front door. He probably thought I'd steal his junk.

by Anonymousreply 3110/20/2013

This thread went nowhere fast.

by Anonymousreply 3210/20/2013

"Drugged and raped!... Still raped over here."

by Anonymousreply 3310/20/2013

Tres jolie Coco, tres jolie.

by Anonymousreply 3410/20/2013

I like my one night stand.

I don't have two because the other side of the bed has a small table.

by Anonymousreply 3510/20/2013

I totally sympathize, OP. This happened to me too! I went out one night last week because I was feeling bored, I went to a bar that I didn't really know. It was really dark, I just kinda thought that they had some maintainance issues. I went to the bar and when the bartender was making my Cosmo a gentleman came directly up to me and greeted me. Very nice looking, I did find it odd that instead of grasping my hand in greeting that he reached around and grabbed a buttock, I just presumed that he must have stumbled or something.

Well, the Cosmo proved very strong and before I knew it he had talked me into taking me home, it was very late after all. On the way they he convinced me to stop by his place as he really wanted to show me his stamp collection. That did sound kind of fun though tired and a bit inebriated I went along.

To my resounding shock when we entered his abode he grabbed my person roughly and rammed his tongue down my throat! I was in shock! He then tore the clothes from my body and proceeded to anally penetrate my hind end with a couple fingers while he continued forcing me to suck his tongue. I was in such a state of shock that I wasn't aware of his monstrous erection coming out of his pants! Before I knew it he forced me down on the ground with my sore hind end pointing upwards and then forcibly violated my already sore hole! I couldn't believe what was happening! Something that I truly had never expected! He had his way with me in an animal-like way, completely without refinement filling his needs, I felt so depraved! And Used!

Never had I expected this and indeed, OP, men are truly animals are heart, that is certain!

by Anonymousreply 3610/20/2013

My ex still tells a story about the evening, years before I met him, when he and a co-worker got drunk and went back to his colleague's apartment. There, they took their clothes off and got into the guy's bed. After much physical contact, my not-yet-boyfriend-let-alone-ex got onto all fours, whereupon his colleague got behind him and inserted his penis. My ex shouted with pain, and to this day he claims that it was rape.

I should have dumped him the first time he told me that story.

by Anonymousreply 3710/20/2013

In SF of course...went home with the very handsome guy.

Turns out he was a mud freak. One small room of his apartment was a mud "pool." Filled with grey clay-like mud.

I was washing that stuff out of crevices for two days.

Very freaky but my skin looked fine afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 3810/20/2013

Embarrassing thread. Are any of you familiar with criminal law?

by Anonymousreply 3910/21/2013

all of them

by Anonymousreply 4010/21/2013

ha, I forgot about that Coco, R34. Mine is from "Girls Will Be Girls". And, yeah, there but for the grace of God... especially during my drunk years. But I got lucky somehow. (I swear, it helps that life on Santa Monica Blvd was different then, mostly beer and pot. A few years later, meth or something entered the scene and that's when I started noticing the creeps too crazy to risk taking home).

by Anonymousreply 4110/21/2013

Yeah and you made a creepy baby, Mrs. White at [R30].

by Anonymousreply 4210/21/2013

R36 and R37 sound really weird.

by Anonymousreply 4310/21/2013

R36 You wanted to see his stamp collection. UH HUH.

by Anonymousreply 4410/21/2013

R35 I laughed so hard I snorted!

by Anonymousreply 4510/21/2013

R30 tried too hard, but R36 made me giggle.

by Anonymousreply 4610/21/2013

No. R46, you have that backwards. Best to lurk for a while if you don't know your DL references.

by Anonymousreply 4710/21/2013

Y'all sound like a bunch of pussies!

by Anonymousreply 4810/21/2013

Fuck off, R47, I've known that reference since you were just a gleam in your momma's trick's eye, and can guarantee I've been on DL longer than you.

I just didn't think R30's choice of reference was amusing or effective in this instance, considering that Mr and Mrs White didn't have a fucking one night stand!

by Anonymousreply 4910/21/2013

So, why is it "trying hard" to drag out tired old movie quote? Pretty lazy IMO.

by Anonymousreply 5010/21/2013

[quote]and can guarantee I've been on DL longer than you.

Now now, is this something you really want to brag about, dear?

by Anonymousreply 5110/21/2013

Telling your story and identifying the rapist is the first step towards healing, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5210/21/2013

You're all asshole. Not one of you is a mature human being.

by Anonymousreply 5310/21/2013

"hooked with one guy"

No, honey, you hook all the time! We know your game

by Anonymousreply 5410/21/2013

I went home once with a guy to an apt "he was staying at" and it turned out he expected me to fuck him on a blow up mattress in the living room. While in the process, his friends came home, two of which I happened to know, and they had a little party in the living room.

by Anonymousreply 5510/21/2013

I fucked a guy like crazy at the bath house last week. He was hot and we had some amazing sex (safe of course). Anyway, we exchanged numbers and he said he definitely wants to get together again. I texted him Friday and he said he'd get back to me. He hasn't yet.

I'll never see him again, will I?

by Anonymousreply 5610/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!