Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Under what circumstance would you cheat?

Yes, we all know most of you wouldn't, we also know he does not deserve me. With that said let's here from the people who have cheated.

Why did you cheat?

Do you do it all the time?

Was it a one time thing that just happened?

What were you feeling that night you went home after cheating and how did you deal with the quilt (if any)?

by Anonymousreply 3510/21/2013

When I have the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 210/19/2013

Who said anything about pussy, r1?

by Anonymousreply 310/19/2013

"and how did you deal with the quilt"

I put it into the washing machine, Silly. My partner is none the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 410/19/2013

Fuck off, OP.

by Anonymousreply 510/19/2013

"Out! Out! Brown spot!"

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2013

it's white, r6.

by Anonymousreply 710/19/2013

Flyover thread.

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2013

We have an agreement that we can do whatever we want to do with whomever we want to do it with. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's interesting and something to share, not an issue for jealousy or sneaking around.

Good God. We're men who are committed, passionate and wanting each other to enjoy life in all its variety. Discretion and prudence mean you don't bring home problems.

Why turn a gay relationship into a proxy for women's issues?

by Anonymousreply 910/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 1010/19/2013

R9 has never experienced love.

by Anonymousreply 1110/19/2013

Fuck, now I know I'm elderly.

You are exposing your partner to whatever diseases you picked up.

by Anonymousreply 1210/19/2013

As long as it's safe and NSA, I love it. It's a release. Of course I'm a top so I love new tight holes.

by Anonymousreply 1310/20/2013

If you're going to cheat, you might as well not have a boyfriend. Or have an open relationship, which is completely pathetic, but if that's what you it!

by Anonymousreply 1410/20/2013

Yes, the subtle assurance that you have an arrangement with your partner is a very sexy thing.

Cheating is a nasty business than can usually be avoided. And really, keeping the fidelity is the polite thing to do. Not talking it out and cheating is really a bit course, don't you think? I'd feel so poorly if I succumbed to betrayal. I'd hate to cheat equally as much as to be cheated on.

by Anonymousreply 1510/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 1610/20/2013

as usual you have your child like response here from people who have issues. Such as the body grows to adulthood but the brain stay in the infancy stage and never matures.

Why can't people just answer the question like an adult. You shit stains.

by Anonymousreply 1710/20/2013

Every fucking change I get.

by Anonymousreply 1810/20/2013

People like R9 make me sad. R11 is right.

Cheating is not a good behaviour. If it were, people wouldn't get hurt. I don't want to open the can of worms that are open relationships, but I can't think of a single one which ends well.

Love is never a factor in those; it's always some weird sort of partnership because two people are too cowardly to face life on their own.

Someone always develops feelings, someone always gets hurt.

Don't delude yourself, cheating is never healthy. If it is, you are damaged in some way - probably goes back to your broken childhood.

by Anonymousreply 1910/20/2013

R18 Every change you get... wow you must have a lot of change!

by Anonymousreply 2010/20/2013

I've been with a wonderful and compassionate man for 10 years now and I have never cheated or ever WANTED to cheat. I would never betray him like that.

by Anonymousreply 2110/20/2013

[quote]As long as it's safe and NSA, I love it. It's a release. Of course I'm a top so I love new tight holes.

R13, If you have no interest in the person attached to the hole, why not just get a fleshlight. It's safer. I recommend a vag model.

by Anonymousreply 2210/20/2013

Is it always so black and white? Sex is a basic human need. What if a partnership has kids together ? And do not want to divorce?

But want person is just not interested in sex? Isn't straying better for the kids than a divorce?

by Anonymousreply 2310/20/2013

Man, R13's sexual paradigm is so fucked

by Anonymousreply 2410/20/2013

My lover was acting real strange years ago until he finally told me to get tested for gonorrhea because he caught it from a trick. Luckily I didn't get it but it ruined our relationship and it ended a few months later. Not really worth it if you're in a relationship. Just stay single and fuck your brains out with strangers and hope they don't lie about their HIV status if you ask them.

by Anonymousreply 2510/20/2013

I could see myself cheating under circumstances where I was deeply unhappy in the relationship and failed to address that unhappiness. So in the right time and place, in theory, something could happen.

I doubt for me it would ever get that far. I'd speak up well before I was reduced to cheating. I have enough respect for myself and my partner I would never cheat for the fun of the sex and I'm not into the open relationship cop out.

by Anonymousreply 2610/20/2013

The thing is r23 if it is a family situation you just don't cheat on your partner you are cheating on your kids as well. My father was a cheater and I remember feeling something was not right when I was a kid and sometimes feeling very sad without knowing why. When it became known that my father was cheating it hurt terribly because I couldn't understand why my love and the love of my siblings wasn't enough for him. Kids can pick up on all things unspoken in a household. Unfortunately men only think of it as cheating on their partner.

by Anonymousreply 2710/20/2013

None. For ten years I haven't, and I can't imagine how awful I'd feel if I did. My baby can trust me.

by Anonymousreply 2810/20/2013

I wonder if my partner cheated on me. I have found cum stains on his shirt tail sometimes. Not sure if he is pulling the johnson at work alone or with someone.

by Anonymousreply 2910/20/2013

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 3010/20/2013

What's with all of the fucking monogamy threads recently? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 3110/20/2013

I had never cheated, but I did when my ex began withholding sex and playing passive aggressive games. I wasted another 5 years with that deal. My new policy? If there is no sex in a 2 week period and he's not in the hospital I am out the door. (Not that I would EVER want to be in a live-in relationship again).

by Anonymousreply 3210/20/2013

So, are you getting regular sex now, R32? It would be funny if you had that rule, kicked a good partner to the curb and then couldn't get laid.

by Anonymousreply 3310/21/2013

Are we cheating on exams or partners?

by Anonymousreply 3410/21/2013

I'm with you, r26.

And FYI, r32, I just had a 28 year old tell me that sex once a week was "too much" for him.

So not all of us have the same sex drive - sadly.

by Anonymousreply 3510/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!