Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scott Eastwood Being Considered For '50 Shades Of Grey'?

What is all this talk about 50 shades of grey?? What do you all think?? Let me know. #hype #eastwoodlivin

by Anonymousreply 2210/20/2013

As if he wasn't clear already, this confirms how no one wants this role.

by Anonymousreply 110/19/2013

The problem with Scott Eastwood is he looks way better in that photo shoot they keep showing than he actually does. That picture where he is posing like his dad he is really hot. But in reality just a kind of cute dull guy.

by Anonymousreply 210/19/2013

Sounds like they are considering everybody and their dog for this role....sort of like the big PR push when they were casting Scarlett O'Hara back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 310/19/2013

Why not go for a totally unknown struggling actor or even some random guy off the street?

Get some balls and make an unknown into a star with this first role.

Go for that old Hollywood cliche and send out the understudy who comes back a star!!

by Anonymousreply 410/19/2013

Two words: Clint Howard.

by Anonymousreply 510/19/2013

This is totally Joe M. level marketing pretending that people want to cast him in shit.

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2013

He's so [italic]almost[/italic] good-looking, it hurts. If his father weren't who his father is, he'd've gone to law school. Or become a tax accountant.

by Anonymousreply 710/20/2013

[quote]This is totally Joe M. level marketing

Huh? Yes, I could google it, but maybe you'd be kind enough to tell us more as it relates specifically to young Eastwood.

by Anonymousreply 810/20/2013

It wouldn't be the first time an Eastwood starred in a trashy romance that women inexplicably love.

by Anonymousreply 910/20/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1010/20/2013

I think they should get Patrick Vaughn for the role. All he ladies love him!

by Anonymousreply 1110/20/2013

Except people actually wanted the GWTW roles, R3.

by Anonymousreply 1210/20/2013

Who is Joe M?

by Anonymousreply 1310/20/2013

You're wrong, R2. I watched Invictus and had no idea who he was, but was immediately drawn to his looks. He barely acted, but he was certainly nice to look at.

by Anonymousreply 1410/20/2013

Bwahahaha good one

by Anonymousreply 1510/20/2013

R7, in that very tight close-up photo you posted, he's ALMOST good looking. In other pictures, he's VERY good looking.

by Anonymousreply 1610/20/2013

I think he is very good looking in the photo R7 posted. Geesh.

by Anonymousreply 1710/20/2013

Hahahahahahaha. Poor guy. His options must be really limited. Let's go.

by Anonymousreply 1810/20/2013

[quote]The problem with Scott Eastwood is he looks way better in that photo shoot they keep showing than he actually does. That picture where he is posing like his dad he is really hot. But in reality just a kind of cute dull guy.

I've noticed that too. In candid pictures or Youtube clips, he just looks like another blond Californian white guy.

by Anonymousreply 1910/20/2013

Compare it to casting James Bond. Find a talented actor that looks like he belongs in a high end wardrobe, and has that seductive hint of sexual danger. Someone who naturally has the salesman's charm to be be a gigolo but instead uses his personal power to introduce a naive young girl to the non-vanilla world. Still he's a young master of the world; the opposite of a twink.

by Anonymousreply 2010/20/2013

[quote] Go for that old Hollywood cliche and send out the understudy who comes back a star!!

I agree. One would think that it would be all too easy to find some gorgeous, sexy, talented young man sipping a malted at the counter of Schwab's Drug Store.

by Anonymousreply 2110/20/2013

Eastwood is a handsome fellow with no talent or experience. The author is a lucky lady with no talent or experience.

This should turn out very well for them.

by Anonymousreply 2210/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.