Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Britney Spears' Isolated Vocal Track Hurts To Hear

Certain things are better left unheard. So it goes with Britney Spears' actual singing voice, which has been making its way around the internet as of late in the form of what's allegedly an isolated vocal track from a 2001 Las Vegas concert.

There's always the possibility that this is a fan (or hater)-made fake, but let's just all agree to never ask Britney not to lip sync again, OK?

Audio/Video:

by Anonymousreply 3510/20/2013

That is old...she was singing to track - lip syncing but singing to the mic so it looked live. She was not trying to sing to perform just to make it look like she was singing, which she was...just the audience didn't hear it.

Same thing a while back they had isolated vocals of Enrique Iglasias. He was singing Bialamos and sounded like a screeching banshee.

by Anonymousreply 110/19/2013

Britney is over. Seriously. There's nothing left there.

by Anonymousreply 210/19/2013

The stans who think this is fake...really? It sounds just like her. Face it, the talentless idiot can't sing for shit.

by Anonymousreply 310/19/2013

Nobody cares about this pig anymore except a few sad stans who think it's still 2001.

by Anonymousreply 410/19/2013

OMFG, stop saying "stans" you fucking losers!

by Anonymousreply 510/19/2013

R5 = Sad angry stan

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2013

Uzbeki-beki-stan-istan

by Anonymousreply 710/19/2013

The Britney-obsessed kooks (better, R5?) will paper this thread with reasons not to believe our lying ears. After all, she is the ICON OF THE CENTURY!!!

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2013

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU????

by Anonymousreply 910/19/2013

R9 when the bitch stops making music, people will leave her alone. That's all we ask is that she just go the fuck away and stop taking away space in the industry from people who are actually talented, beautiful and have personalities.

by Anonymousreply 1010/19/2013

I'm listening to it right now.

It's so fucking bad that it doesn't even seem real!

by Anonymousreply 1110/19/2013

Here's a direct link to the video.

by Anonymousreply 1210/20/2013

R10 I agree. This pathetic cunt was the beginning of the end of the music industry. She showed people you need no talent whatsoever (other than looking like a whore) to become famous.

by Anonymousreply 1310/20/2013

I'm so sick of this talentless, subpar-in-every-way moron doing well.

by Anonymousreply 1410/20/2013

R14 I can't believe the cunt lasted as long as she has, but I think she's on her way out. Her last tour was a flop and had to sell tickets at discounted prices, her X-Factor stint was a total failure and led to worse ratings than the previous season, and her latest single "Sad Bitch" didn't even reach the Top 10.

by Anonymousreply 1510/20/2013

Yes! She's on her way out, and that's why she's just signed a $30 million deal for just 100 concerts in Vegas. And MARK MY WORDS she will be singing LIVE, haters.

by Anonymousreply 1610/20/2013

R16 and she'll sound like straight up SHIT because she can't fucking sing. Such an ugly tone.

by Anonymousreply 1710/20/2013

[quote]And MARK MY WORDS she will be singing LIVE, haters.

How can you sing live when you can't sing in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 1810/20/2013

R19 it is quite a mystery. It's surprising they turned down the prettier and much better singing Jessica Simpson yet mediocre-looking and horrible singing Shitney made the cut. Then again, TimberFake did too.

by Anonymousreply 1910/20/2013

R20 Shitney's entire career has come down to nothing but luck. It sure as hell isn't because of brains, beauty, or talent.

by Anonymousreply 2010/20/2013

I'm not a fan, but what part of this don't you understand? She wasn't singing to be heard; she was just mouthing the words to a track in order to make it look like she was really singing live. This was never meant to be heard by anyone. i don't know if she can really sing or not. My guess is probably not, but she's not as bad as this tape. Have you ever tried to sing while dancing and jumping up and down? Do you think it would sound any different than this? As a concertgoer, you have a choice of seeing your performer run hurdles and sing to a pre-recorded track, or you can watch them stand still and sing live. You can not get both.

by Anonymousreply 2110/20/2013

Why doesn't she just retire? She always seemed to hate the fame and attention anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2210/20/2013

[quote]She always seemed to hate the fame and attention anyway.

Wrong. Remember almost everyday in 2006/2007 she used to drive around to well-known paparazzi spots to get her picture taken? She LOVES the attention. The only thing she hates is when it's not on her terms.

by Anonymousreply 2310/20/2013

"""""""""" Have you ever tried to sing while dancing and jumping up and down? """"""

They do it on Broadway 8 times a week for up to 2 hours a show.

by Anonymousreply 2410/20/2013

R25 most people don't understand that sadly a majority of today's biggest stars simply aren't that talented or hard-working enough.

FYI Shitney defenders: Lady Gaga, P!nk and Beyonce are all recent stars who sometimes have sang well live while dancing.

by Anonymousreply 2510/20/2013

To be fair, Barbra sounds the same as this without a backing track.

by Anonymousreply 2610/20/2013

Seriously, what does she have to offer the entertainment world? She has no musical talent whatsoever, does a little jig onstage that someone else choreographed, can't act, has a terrible personality and her face is looking old and wrinkly.

How can anyone defend this monstrosity?

by Anonymousreply 2710/20/2013

BS r27

Gaga and Pink have great voices and they even sound great while dancing. They are in the minority. Madonna started this, proving you didn't need to be able to sing in order to be a star. Then Britney and now it's hideous stars like Katy Perry, Kesha and the rest.

by Anonymousreply 2810/20/2013

You could always buy a pussy and wig you chubby, jealous haters!

by Anonymousreply 2910/20/2013

r30 Why would anyone have jealousy over a fraud with no talent?

by Anonymousreply 3010/20/2013

This never gets old.

by Anonymousreply 3110/20/2013

Probably because Jessica was too overdeveloped to look like a kid.

by Anonymousreply 3210/20/2013

I saw Tina Turner in concert five years ago. She sang, danced and even hung upside down from a cherry picker over the audience while belting out a song. Not a note was lip synched.

She was almost 70.

This bitch is an embarrassment and a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 3310/20/2013

It's Shitney's stupid ass fan base who allows this sham to continue. While the record label and music industry are at fault for putting this kind of shit out there, if the public didn't buy it, they would stop promoting it. Shitney's stans are going to hell, as they have contributed to the destruction of modern pop music.

by Anonymousreply 3410/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.