Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Feds investigating Diddy for allegedly having sex with underage boys

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been battling the homosexual innuendos and speculation for many years, since he was “Puffy” and “Puff Daddy.”

Now, according to Allhiphop.com and SandraRose.com, the multimedia and music mogul is being investigated by the federal government for possibly having sexual relations with underage boys.

Federal investigators interrogating former hip hop manager Jimmy “The Henchman” Rosemond also probed him about the sexual proclivities of numerous hip hop heavyweights, including Combs, 43, who has 5 children with 3 women.

Check it out:

During a debriefing session with federal investigators, James Rosemond, the music manager-turned-cocaine kingpin, was reportedly questioned about the sexual preferences of entertainers, including whether Sean “Diddy” Combs was “having sexual relationships with under age boys,” according to a U.S. District Court filing. Sounds like BS and that they were just fishing for something. But here is that happened per The Smoking Gun.

The confrontational sessions turned “awkward,” Rosemond stated, when an investigator showed him “naked pictures” of different women. The purpose of this purported investigative technique is not revealed in Rosemond’s affidavit.

A prosecutor, Rosemond continued, then “asked about entertainers sexual preferences, including, but not only, Sean Combs having sexual relationships with under age boys.” Again, Rosemond provided no context for these alleged queries.

by Anonymousreply 8810/19/2013

Gee...what a shocker.

by Anonymousreply 110/19/2013

Why do you think we call him Diddy?

by Anonymousreply 210/19/2013

Such titillating news!

by Anonymousreply 310/19/2013

They should interview Usher.

by Anonymousreply 410/19/2013

If true, he will be forever known as 'Puff the Tragic Drag-on'.

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2013

Please let this be true!

by Anonymousreply 710/19/2013

You're going to see a major uptick in these kinds of high profile cases in the next few months. The power/hold these freaks like Diddy and Jay (not to mention the countless nameless powerful white moguls behind the scenes) is waning severely.

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2013

This probably will not be good for his career.

by Anonymousreply 910/19/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1010/19/2013

Paging Justin Beiber, you have a call on line 3.

by Anonymousreply 1110/19/2013

"He was huge in the 90s and I honestly can't remember a single damn song of his - they were that forgettable"

Who could forget all those hits like that Biggie tribute song that ripped off "Every Breath You Take" and, um.......

by Anonymousreply 1210/19/2013

Who is this person, diddy, puffy? Sounds more like a box of Kellogs cereal. I've never heard of the guy. Why would the FBI be interested in what he's doing for sex? Out of 310 million people in the US, this one guy is being investigated for nambla type actions?

I think a lot of the crap printed to capture the attention of the closet prurient is simply made up.

If the guy is/was doing this, I personally would not have any desire to know about it. It's not stunning, surprising or titillating to me. Just help the guy overcome his problem and keep your mouthes shut is my own feeling on the subject.

One good thing about gossip, it reveals what the snitch is really into.

by Anonymousreply 1310/19/2013

"Another reason we are hated"

Is it okay to hate straight people because of Roman Polanski?

by Anonymousreply 1510/19/2013

Very sad if this is true. I hope it's not.

by Anonymousreply 1810/19/2013

A family friend was signed as a kid to Badboy (I'm sure if you did 3 mins of research, you'd know who I'm talking about...so I'll be vague). He came out with some music then disappeared (now that he's grown, he's trying to get back into music..new album, all that) One time my mom got off the phone with his mom and she said he had some type of breakdown. I made an off-hand comment about how hard celebrity/fame is for kids and she had this weird look, like it was more to it. I had til then assumed that his career had just fizzled but she looked like she wanted to say something but thought better of it, so I didn't ask anymore questions about it (I was still a teen, myself).

I like Diddy and I wouldn't think he would hurt a child, considering that he's a good father. But some of the comments Usher has made about what he exposed him to, makes me wonder. I won't change my opinion about him, as I don't think there's enough proof or circumstantial evidence.

by Anonymousreply 1910/19/2013

When I was in high school, he flew a groupie classmate of mine (female) to New York for the weekend. She was the blonde slutty type and couldn't have been older than 17 at the time. I'm surprised these allegations involved boys, but I'm not surprised that he likes them young.

by Anonymousreply 2010/19/2013

I hope this gets attention and the asshole gets indicted. He's been playing his shoot-'em-up, kill-the-competition, lie-and-cheat games since that career started. He's a dirty, violent cretin.

by Anonymousreply 2310/19/2013

[quote] A family friend was signed as a kid to Badboy (I'm sure if you did 3 mins of research, you'd know who I'm talking about...so I'll be vague).

Kain Cioffie?

by Anonymousreply 2410/19/2013

I still remember that reality show about making the band that was going to work on the CD/Tour for Last Train to Paris and how it was going to be this HUGE record/tour. The whole thing was a huge bomb if I remember. He seems like an ego maniac jerk to me.

by Anonymousreply 2510/19/2013

I went to high school with him. I'll get some dirt at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 2610/19/2013

Give me a break, rich white guys have been going after underage for years but who gets investigated? The black guy, it's always the black guy.

Over and over we've heard rumors about rich white fuckers (in Hollywood) going for teens but whose the first person to be investigated? A rich black man.

by Anonymousreply 2710/19/2013

He's just getting the Michael Jackson treatment. Thinly veiled racism.

by Anonymousreply 2810/19/2013

Puff Diddle

by Anonymousreply 2910/19/2013

Who are these rich white men?

by Anonymousreply 3010/19/2013

Every dog has his day!

by Anonymousreply 3210/19/2013

What does Cassie Ventura know? How long until she's brought in some souped up charge in order to get her to talk about this if someone is really gunning for Sean.

by Anonymousreply 3310/19/2013

Young white boys or young black boys?

by Anonymousreply 3410/19/2013

Both. Usher. Beiber.

by Anonymousreply 3510/19/2013

This isn't that important. More attention and time needs to be spent on the fact that Washington D.C. still hasn't changed the name of their Redskins NFL name.

by Anonymousreply 3610/19/2013

Nobody wants to speak the names of the white men, I'm sure they are in high places.

Oh and when they do get caught, they keep working (Kenny Ortega) and who are their friends? I think we know.

by Anonymousreply 3710/19/2013

Oh, so now all the lil' fuckwizzuls are gonna come forward?

by Anonymousreply 3810/19/2013

Did he work with Aaron Carter?

by Anonymousreply 3910/19/2013

one of the now-defunct sites accused him of throwing a puppy off the roof of his house.

by Anonymousreply 4010/19/2013

What fucking difference does it make, R34? If it's true, the fact that they are underage is the bigger issue.

by Anonymousreply 4110/19/2013

No, that wasn't me. It was Rick James!

by Anonymousreply 4210/19/2013

Only a creep would indulge, though. Let teens experiment with other teens.

by Anonymousreply 4410/19/2013

Sure we can R43, but that doesn't justify some perv acting on those desires.

by Anonymousreply 4510/19/2013

R5, the Tate Donavon troll said that Ben Affleck liked to go out of the country to have sex with undergage boys. There seems to be a pattern with the men Jennifer lopez dates. Whats up with Jennifer lopez?

by Anonymousreply 4610/19/2013

Excuse me r43, you must have mistaken this for the NAMBLA forum. We are interested in men who are old enough to shave and drive and vote, that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 4710/19/2013

R19, if you're talking about who I think you are...he had an interesting song/video and he had the vocals and looks to go far. But, that song/video were just wrong on every level considering his age and the fact that Diddy (an adult) was co-signing in the background. And now this; poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 4810/19/2013

R24, I forgot about Kain! Please tell us Sean didn't mess with this kid as well.

by Anonymousreply 4910/19/2013

R39, in a world with Bruce Willis and Elijah Wood, Diddy would have had to stand in line for the long defloration of poor Aaron Carter.

by Anonymousreply 5010/19/2013

Diddy's glamor-lesbo group "Total" was absolutely amazing in every single way.

by Anonymousreply 5210/19/2013

Sounds like Operation Yewtree has expanded to the US.

by Anonymousreply 5310/19/2013

It's a good idea to believe everything a convicted felon, accused murderer and federal informant says.

No reason to think they wouldn't be telling the truth.

Plus now that we have some "friend of a friend" stories - it makes it even more believable.

by Anonymousreply 5510/19/2013

So every black crime gets excused due to racism? It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 5610/19/2013

White media mogul / pedo pig Lou Perlman is in jail.

by Anonymousreply 5710/19/2013

R54, I teach urban youth and I'm around them every day. You learn a great deal about people when you teach them how to write. They convey many truths that you may not be willing to accept, especially if you are a judgmental fuck as you appear to be. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5810/19/2013

r13 - You've never heard of him? Ha, you are telling lies.

Didn't he have an affair with a fully grown Zac Posen?

I have no doubt that Puffer played a role in corrupting young men in various ways (Usher has said as much), but I'm skeptical this is anything more than a fishing expedition.

But that doesn't mean that MJ wasn't a pedophile, delusional r28.

by Anonymousreply 6110/19/2013

I almost wonder if this is a fetish that gets developed with celebrities and extreme wealth? Michael Jackson was a pedophile, but the ease with which he could procure boys was a consequence of his high wealth and fame. I still think Wade Robson should get millions from Jackson's estate.

by Anonymousreply 6310/19/2013

He got them drunk with Ciroc.

by Anonymousreply 6410/19/2013

The other day I saw Diddy on Inside the Actors Studio. Jeez... he's not really an actor!

by Anonymousreply 6510/19/2013

Give it up - the down low is an urban myth.

Read Keith Boykin's Beyond the Down Low: Sex, Lies, and Denial in Black Americ

by Anonymousreply 6610/19/2013

How many of you have heard about the Jimmy Savile allegations? It's just gobsmacking.

by Anonymousreply 6810/19/2013

R66, Keith Boykin writes about a life that he has never led. The downlow culture is very real and anyone who doesn't know that is either in denial or simply excluded from the subculture because of their flamboyant nature. Downlow men despise feminine men and Keith Boykin is in now way masculine enough to break into their clandestine groups to ever eport back. No thug who takes dick up the ass and has a wife is going to open up to him. The idea that Boykin thinks they would makes him absurd and his findings self-fulfilling

by Anonymousreply 7410/19/2013

r71 - We heard you at r70. Do piss off then.

r63 - I think that's true in some cases. Wealth & power can lead to dissolution in some personality types, which makes breaking taboos more likely and sometimes pretty dark-sided.

by Anonymousreply 7610/19/2013

Was Diddy the one who had a thing for Ashton Kutcher and was quoted in an article about keeping Ashton's number in his "little black book" of women to call for a fuck? Or was that Jamie Foxx?

by Anonymousreply 7810/19/2013

What's with the turd at R70/R71 and elsewhere posting here? She needs to check her racism at the door if she thinks she can post here about "depravity" when talking about African Americans and about homosexuality.

Or she can just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 8110/19/2013

R77, I don't have fantasies about youth. I just happen to read many of their journal entries in my writing workshops. When teenage students reveal themselves in writing, you learn some fascinating things that you probably would never have learned just by speaking with them.

by Anonymousreply 8410/19/2013

Is every black celebrity downlow?

by Anonymousreply 8510/19/2013

[quote]the down low is an urban myth

Only in the sense that they're fooling nobody.

by Anonymousreply 8810/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.