Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Palin high as a kite on pharmaceuticals on Megyn Kelly appearance?

The clip of Sarah Palin on Kelly's show is getting a lot of attention for Palin's worse-than-usual word salad and factual inaccuracies. The somewhat pained, yet controlled look on Kelly's face and her near inability to get a word in edgewise are priceless.

But holy shit! From the very beginning, Palin looks stoned off her ass, relaxed and numb in the clip. This easy tranquil, almost dopey-looking smile is different from the cat that swallowed the canary grin I recall she usually had. Her blinking is excessive compared to Kelly's (yes, it can be a sign of lying) but it seems very, very slow. The sing-songy voice is there but she seems to trip over words more.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think she's joined Rush in Oxy or at least heavy Benzoland.

by Anonymousreply 5910/20/2013

No, I see the same old narcissistic chatterbox. Do you think it's easy to just shut off in the middle of a stream of verbal diarrhea like that, at her age? Megyn should have kept her own tight little scarlet cloaca closed until the older lady had fully relieved herself.

by Anonymousreply 110/19/2013

She does seem more messed up than usual. Dumber if that's possible. Megyn clearly seems impatient and annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 210/19/2013

She's just continuing her conversion into a 100% Krazy Kunt Kreature. Looks like she's at about 98%.

by Anonymousreply 310/19/2013

What a talker.

by Anonymousreply 410/19/2013

She's from the meth capital of the U.S.--whaddya expect?

by Anonymousreply 510/19/2013

She looks doped up.

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2013

I thought the same thing when I watched the clip a couple days ago. Her eyes look dead.

Let's just hope this will be downward spiral for this fame whore.

She didn't look comfortable being interviewed by the Queen of Fox Megan Kelly at all either.

by Anonymousreply 710/19/2013

It sounds like she's tweeted while drunk/high before.

Sarah Palin ✔ @SarahPalinUSA More asinine Winning the Future(WTF) bs tactics from DC: Dem says sequester may cost 170 million jobs.Hey skookums media, check on that, eh? 8:20 PM - 28 Feb 2013

Eek!!!

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2013

Sarah Palin is from Independence Missouri R5?

by Anonymousreply 910/19/2013

Maybe "meth capital" of the U.S. is like Tree City USA where many municipalities can claim the honor by participating.

by Anonymousreply 1010/19/2013

Must be strange for Caribou Barbie since Megyn is successfully doing what she thought she'd be doing on FAUX NOISE by now.

by Anonymousreply 1110/19/2013

[quote]Sarah Palin ✔ @SarahPalinUSA More asinine Winning the Future(WTF) bs tactics from DC: Dem says sequester may cost 170 million jobs.Hey skookums media, check on that, eh? 8:20 PM - 28 Feb 2013

Snookums?

OMG! Sarah Palin is KIRKER!

by Anonymousreply 1210/19/2013

Sarah does have a great rack. That is about the only good thing I can say about her.

by Anonymousreply 1310/19/2013

She's mixing uppers and downers. I've long thought that she was abusing Adderall. The teeth grinding she does at recent appearances, an even looser form of verbal diarrhea, the weight loss and her past history with cocaine use. It looks like she read the bloggers speculation of that and has tempered it with valium and wine or just plain old pain killers. As someone who's tried everything and familiar with the effects, she's got the affect of someone tore the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 1410/19/2013

Remember when people were making her out to be some sort of hottie?

by Anonymousreply 1510/19/2013

She really is crazy- our debt has decreased as has our dependence on foreign oil. She just lies or is too dumb to know any better. And God can you find a bigger Barbie doll than that FOX person. What strange reality we live in these days.

by Anonymousreply 1610/19/2013

R10 [quote] Maybe "meth capital" of the U.S. is like Tree City USA where many municipalities can claim the honor by participating.

Shut UP, bitch! Albuquerque, REPRESENT!

by Anonymousreply 1710/19/2013

[quote]Remember when people were making her out to be some sort of hottie?

Well, she kind of was compared with, say, Kay Bailey Hutchinson. The buzz over her looks in 2008 sort of reminds me of when people fell all over themselves about Raisa Gorbachev just because she wasn't a dumpy meemaw in a kerchief and a muumuu. Some British rag even declared her "The Bo Derek of the Steppes."

by Anonymousreply 1810/19/2013

It's those knockers on her. They just look so playable.

by Anonymousreply 1910/19/2013

What I love about her is that when she's saying a sentence, you can clearly see she's not so much focused on what she is saying than on the next line she's supposed to deliver. Like "OMG, what am I supposed to say next?". Hence the weird pauses followed by "Also". Also she probably wrote all the bullet points on her left hand, as she usually does. Also... [deafening silence followed by a concluding head-shake]

by Anonymousreply 2010/19/2013

She made a joke about her breast augmentation during her CPAC convention speech earlier this year. Something about the Christmas presents she and her husband exchanged -- something to the effect of "He got the gun, I got the rack.." The room went wild. She also brought a Big Gulp to the podium to protest Bloomberg's super-sized soda ban. I can't recall if she worked the Big Gulp schtick into the the new large tit schtick.

by Anonymousreply 2110/19/2013

"And Todd would have gotten a Big Gulp of these puppies, if we actually lived together when cameras aren't on."

-- Sarah "Pills" Palin

by Anonymousreply 2210/19/2013

"She also brought a Big Gulp to the podium"

Vodka?

by Anonymousreply 2310/19/2013

When she was at the vet memorial she was off her ass on something - she was unsteady, slurring, and holding on to someone's hand the entire time. Also look for the picture of her with her hand over her heart, looking like she's seeing bluebirds around her head.

by Anonymousreply 2410/19/2013

Yes, R20, she's very Miss Teen South Carolina that way.

by Anonymousreply 2610/19/2013

It's the same shit, different day with this bitch!

BTW, I was a garage waiting for my car, and they had Fox News on the tv.

Seemed like a mostly GOP crowd in the room, but they all groaned and rolled their eyes when Palin came on. One guy even called her "an idiot."

by Anonymousreply 2710/19/2013

I can see Russia! Well, I see things rushin' past my eyeballs, anyway . . . wow!

by Anonymousreply 2810/19/2013

I like wed, ride and BLUE!

by Anonymousreply 2910/19/2013

Here's her and Kelly a couple of years ago. The affect is totally different.

by Anonymousreply 3010/19/2013

She went from G(overnor)ILF to G(randmother)ILF to G(adfly)IL(to hate)F in no time at all.

by Anonymousreply 3110/19/2013

"Sarah Palin high as a kite..."

Like Miss Palin I pulled strings to get on the air waves. However, unlike my experiment, she is a kite with no electricity.

by Anonymousreply 3210/19/2013

Maybe she had a stroke and no one noticed.

by Anonymousreply 3310/19/2013

As someone who's been high for 35 years, I know one when I see one.

That bitch is flying - and not in a shooting wolves from helicopters way.

by Anonymousreply 3410/19/2013

Ack! I just realized that Palin is cradling a coffee mug at R4. You can't see it when the video s running because the ticker runs over her hands, but before I click on the video in the preview still there she is cradling the mug.

by Anonymousreply 3510/19/2013

R34's is the kind of response that spoils me for non-internet conversation. W&W.

by Anonymousreply 3610/19/2013

Palin sounds somewhat normal at r30's link.

Some shit is going down with her voice!

by Anonymousreply 3710/19/2013

[quote]The somewhat pained, yet controlled look on Kelly's face and her near inability to get a word in edgewise are priceless.

It's [italic]almost[/italic] as good as Katie Couric's look of utter "WTF"?

by Anonymousreply 3810/19/2013

R38 forced me to do it!

by Anonymousreply 3910/19/2013

Maybe she was high on having just gotten some thick black cock like she used to get when she hung out as a sports team groupie. Rumor is her hubby likes to share it with her, too.

by Anonymousreply 4010/19/2013

Wow, she really tweeted that? Just crazy.

by Anonymousreply 4110/19/2013

Her rack is as fake as her college degree and her claim to have actually given birth to a DS baby.

It inflates or deflates depending on the makeup of audience she hopes to impress.

by Anonymousreply 4210/19/2013

Solvent-free country! I don't know how Megyn didn't crack up a little bit. What a thin lipped, stone faced harpy by the way.

by Anonymousreply 4310/19/2013

Bluebirds, so funny r24

by Anonymousreply 4410/19/2013

She's on something there. Tranqs?

by Anonymousreply 4510/19/2013

Are DL'ers and people from Wonkette the only ones pointing out the obvious about her intoxicated activity?

by Anonymousreply 4610/19/2013

She has given insane word salad performances before. Remember the farewell speech of 2009?

by Anonymousreply 4710/19/2013

Ooooo -- she looks like she can barely keep her eyes open, yet she can't stop flappin' her lips.

I (as an ex druggie) would guess adderall & oxy combined.

by Anonymousreply 4810/19/2013

Well, what can she do to stop the quench?

by Anonymousreply 4910/20/2013

Wait, so Megyn's a druggie?

que?

by Anonymousreply 5010/20/2013

Is it me or is Megyn trying to butch it up? Where did the Elvis voice come from? And Palin is clearly on some kind of relaxant. She's also had her teeth bleached and her lips pumped. She may have even had a nose job. She is not as attractive as she once was. And she just talks gobbledygook. I hope McCain gets chest pains every single time he hears this fraud speak. Just how stupid do you have to be to listen to her spiel and think it makes any sense?

by Anonymousreply 5110/20/2013

Butch it up? She's wearing more make up now than she did just a few years ago. In old clips on Youtube, she's hardly wearing any.

by Anonymousreply 5210/20/2013

Well, she is the mother of Trog, after all.

by Anonymousreply 5310/20/2013

It pisses me off that Megyn said "really?" sarcastically at the beginning in reference to an Obama quote she read. What is that about? Do Fox news people really make no attempt to appear unbiased? I knew there was a reason I never watch Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 5410/20/2013

The look on Megyn's face when Sarah starts to talk is priceless. There is real panic in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5510/20/2013

For R24, that picture -- I will now always think of adorable little Disney bluebirds tweeting just off the right-hand side of the frame.

by Anonymousreply 5610/20/2013

I meant she's butched up her delivery, r52. She has always looked like a Barbie Doll.

by Anonymousreply 5710/20/2013

I've posted about this before, but I was in Alaska when SP began her political climb.

After she was appointed as Chair of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, she went after some of the corrupt assholes in the Republican party establishment and that's how she made her name, doing it on the AOGCC's dime. Which was fine with most of us.

I also remember hearing her on the radio rather frequently in about 2005. She didn't sound as crazy as she sounded in 2008, and she didn't sound strung out.

This is at least the third iteration of Sarah Palin I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 5810/20/2013

The opening lines of this segment are a joke so perfectly worded you almost wonder if it was deliberate.

SET-UP: So the President, you heard there, suggesting that NOTHING has done more damage to our credibility in the world and our standing with other countries than this latest DC fight. Really?

PUNCHLINE: Joining me now, Former Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin . . .

As though Sarah might be SOMETHING that has done more damage to our credibility.

by Anonymousreply 5910/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.