Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Just a quick thank you to Mediapolis

After all these years, who would have thought this would remain such an interesting place to visit on the Internet.

Decisions you've made about site design, but anonymity, and features like Troll-Dar have really helps us continue to maintain the community here.

It's easy to complain about the disappearance of long time legends or the freeper brigade, but overall this place still works.

It's been a long damn time, and I'm sure it's tempting to devote your energies to new tech projects, but thanks for keeping this up.

by Anonymousreply 1205/07/2014

Hi, Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 110/19/2013

It's a good idea to keep breaking the site briefly every few months. Absence makes the bitchy heart grow fonder.

by Anonymousreply 210/19/2013

Thanks, OP, for saying what most of us bitches are afraid to say. Not a perfect site, to be sure, but still I usually feel at home here.

by Anonymousreply 310/19/2013

I didn't know Tracy Flick posted here.

by Anonymousreply 410/19/2013

Ass kisser.

by Anonymousreply 510/19/2013

I second OP's thoughts. Am always happy to return here after an absence, if only to see how miserable and surly everyone still is. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

Now if the WM could do something about the occasionally dropped threads that would be great. Not talking about the deliberately deleted ones, but the ones that get axed due to tech glitches (yes they happen here).

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2013

It takes a village to raze a pile.

by Anonymousreply 710/19/2013

It is true. I've been coming to this website for 8 years now and I couldn't imagine it not being here. It is remained one of my favorite places to pass some time on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2013

Remember, 8 years of DL is really only 3 years for those of us being continuously insulted by Primetime.

by Anonymousreply 905/07/2014

ass lickers

by Anonymousreply 1005/07/2014

Cunt, please. This place has been on cruise control since 2007. The Hilary/Obama primaries broke this place. It did mercifully rid us finally of the "editor" though.

by Anonymousreply 1105/07/2014

R9 what compelled you to bump this old thread??

by Anonymousreply 1205/07/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!