Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If you could be super hot or super smart which would you choose and why.

In this scenario you would not be a complete moron if you're hot or Quasimoto if you're smart. I would choose intelligence because looks are certain to fade but unless you sustain a head injury or Alzheimer's you would always have a fine mind.

by OPreply 1910/19/2013

Super hot, SUPER HOT, SUPER HOT

by OPreply 110/19/2013

Much as I value intellect, intelligence is overrated in the larger scheme of happiness and personal fulfillment.

Hang out with elderly people. The happiest are the ones who derived great satisfaction from personal relationship, simple goals defined and met, and gratitude for their life experiences.

Of course, I don't know how "super hot" figures into their lives. It's more about having known love.

by OPreply 210/19/2013

Super hot. Ignorance is truly bliss.

by OPreply 310/19/2013

I want to fuck a lot of hot guys and that's about all I think of so I guess hot would be my choice.

by OPreply 410/19/2013

I would gladly exchange 50+ IQ points because I would be hot and dumb therefore happy in my ignorance.

by OPreply 510/19/2013

I'd be super hot IF my looks could sustain aging and time.

If they couldn't then make me super smart!

by OPreply 610/19/2013

Super hot. If I were super dumb I could enjoy movies, clothes, and fun with friends and not really worry too much about the "truth" of anything.

by OPreply 710/19/2013

Super smart. That gets you money. Money gets you even more young tail than being hot.

by OPreply 810/19/2013

Making money has little to do with being incredibly intelligent.

There are plenty of very smart people who aren't particularly financial successful and plenty of dumb people who are.

by OPreply 910/19/2013

Looks don't always fade.

by OPreply 1010/19/2013

Dumb people can make money, certainly. Smart people have a good shot at it though. Smart people get tripped up by overthinking things and their egos and emotions.

by OPreply 1110/19/2013

I would give anything to be amazingly head-turningly hot. Being "handsome" (as Im described) is hell. It's so mediocre, so lukewarm.

by OPreply 1210/19/2013

Super smart, but only because it's SUPER, meaning genius level. At that level I can do a lot more damage than hotness alone. And I can hide smartness and live like an ordinary person, unlike someone who is super hot and attracts all kinds of unwanted attention.

by OPreply 1310/19/2013

If you guys want the truth, being super hot will open doors for you that being super smart will never open for you. We are trained to favor good looking people. Think about your life and how many good looking people have skated through the world and by the time they loose their looks they are already the CEO.

by OPreply 1410/19/2013

'Super' smart people often aren't all that social and have difficulties relating to common people. Additionally, a lot of them can't convert their intelligence into capital. 'Super' hot looks, though fleeting, are always bankable.

by OPreply 1510/19/2013

But how many CEOs are truly good looking r14? These people are more likely ambitious and ruthless than hot, and those traits are no indication of smartness level, I might add.

by OPreply 1610/19/2013

The logical answer depends on gender and sexuality. For example, straight female is better off hot, straight male better off smart, and so on.

by OPreply 1710/19/2013

Being incredibly attractive completely change your life in a way nothing else does. It effects how you are treated in every human interaction.

by OPreply 1810/19/2013

Super smart. Smart people can work figure out how to make all the money. Money can BUY you looks.

by OPreply 1910/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.