Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jerry Seinfeld

So arrogant and angry now. Jessica driving him crazy?

by Anonymousreply 2411/22/2013

You think Jerry is arrogant and angry only NOW?

Obviously,you haven't been paying attention for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 110/18/2013

yes r1...but in this interview he keeps saying how happy he is, how much he loves his wife, makes fun of Stern and Robin for being in therapy.....HE'S WAS IN SCIENTOLOGY!!! what a jerk

by Anonymousreply 210/18/2013

He just had a brief stint in Scientology and got the hell away.

Jessica is a rotten-to-the-core opportunist. Her "Baby Buggy" was part of her image control. She's trying to re-make herself as a everywoman chef. But, on Twitter, her general nastiness comes through (she confuses engaging trolls with having strength of character). The reality is that she left her hubby a week into their marriage for Jerry. Jerry wasn't forthcoming w/ a ring so she took up with an NBC exec. Jerry, being fundamentally insecure and not-so-nice, saw in Jessica his equal. They deserve each other.

BTW, Jessica thinks her books stand on their own and aren't the result of clever hubby-associated marketing. How delusional can she be. Her grandmother who worked at FIT wrote a book, too. It sold under 1000 copies. That was Jessica's destiny until she hitched her twat-wagon to Jerry's package.

by Anonymousreply 310/18/2013

I think you're all just jealous of her.

by Anonymousreply 410/18/2013

I loath Jerry Seinfeld! He is an overrated jerk. I saw his wife on Watch What Happens Live the other night and she drove me nuts. She was so full of her self and she was so dam posy for the camera. She was acting like, look at me which was annoying. I truly think she thinks she is gorgeous when in reality she is not that pretty. I can not believe she is married to a super rich fool, and she is promoting a cook book for the average person to buy and use? really? I was thinking, honey, are you kidding?! It was probably ghost written for her. Mr. and Mrs. Jackass probably tells a chef what they want to eat for the day, and he or she prepares it for them.

by Anonymousreply 510/18/2013

Am I the only one who thinks he is handsome? Not 'hot'; handsome.

by Anonymousreply 610/18/2013

He is one of those unattractive men who just miss good looking. Those horse teeth and gums, the buggy eyes set too close together, mitigate his nicer features.

by Anonymousreply 710/18/2013

meant to say aren't mitigated by his nicer features

by Anonymousreply 810/18/2013

WHET Shoshanna Lonstein?

by Anonymousreply 910/18/2013

Yeah, he was fucking Shoshanna when she was 18 and he was 39. He started "dating" her at 17. He doesn't seem to have much impulse control or even a basic sense of decency. Jessica was married for a week when she took up with him after meeting him at a gym. Underaged pussy. Married women. I can't believe we don't hear about him fucking around on the wife. She must be one scary bitch to deal with. She stole another woman's idea and recipes for her first cookbook and then he got his shark lawyers to stick it to her. And went on Letterman and ridiculed the woman for a good twenty minutes. Called her a psychopath and a liar. He's a dick. No, a cunt. He's a dick and a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1010/18/2013

[quote]I can't believe we don't hear about him fucking around on the wife. She must be one scary bitch to deal with.

I've often wondered what it was about her that made him marry her. I would bet money that she agreed before their marriage, maybe even in a prenup, to allow him to cheat as long as the girlfriends weren't in their circle.

Whatever, it sounds like they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 1110/18/2013

There's an episode of Seinfeld where "Jerry" gets engaged to a woman who is just like him ... they even share the initials "JS." She was played by Janeane Garofalo who looks a lot like Jessica. I think the real Jerry just followed his own script here.

by Anonymousreply 1210/18/2013

She is a frightful bitch who has him by the short hairs. He lived with George Wallace, a Black Comedian on the DL (Not the former Governor of Alabama). Methinks Jerry smokes the pole on occasion. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

by Anonymousreply 1310/18/2013

The post-Seinfeld careers of Seinfeld and Larry David prove that David was the talent behind that show.

by Anonymousreply 1410/18/2013

She stole another woman's idea and recipes for her first cookbook and then he got his shark lawyers to stick it to her. And went on Letterman and ridiculed the woman for a good twenty minutes. Called her a psychopath and a liar. He's a dick. No, a cunt. He's a dick and a cunt.

That is horrible R10. He and his wife seem like complete crooks!

by Anonymousreply 1510/18/2013

Superfun drunk Jessica staring at herself in the monitor.

by Anonymousreply 1610/19/2013

Any mention of Jerry Seinfeld and I think of those too tight jeans he loved to wear. On rare occasions one noticed his co-stars taking slight peeks at the crotch area.

by Anonymousreply 1710/19/2013

Jerry Seinfeld is an example of what happens when you do a nose job without also doing a chin implant.

His face just doesn't look right.

by Anonymousreply 1910/19/2013

Man Loves Wrong Not Gay There's Black That It With Anything

by Anonymousreply 2011/22/2013

His sitcom was great, but he really doesn't have any talent. The show truly was about nothing and him just being himself. Kind of like Roseanne Barr.

by Anonymousreply 2111/22/2013

he's a piece of shit. Unfortunately nothing bad seems to happen to him or his bitch wife.

by Anonymousreply 2211/22/2013

His wife is a total bitch in interviews. Without him, she'd be nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2311/22/2013

Jessica looks awful these days. Looks like she fucked up her face, and the haircut does her no favors. She was reasonably attractive not that long ago.

by Anonymousreply 2411/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.