Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Homemade Tattoos?

Nothing against professionally done tattoos but really? Doing it at home? Apparently this is a thing now. Do you know anybody with one?

by Anonymousreply 910/18/2013

I lived in Thailand once a homemade tattoos were all over the place. Lots were done at the temple by a monk so I am not sure if that is homemade. I found them pretty sexy but they didn't age well.

by Anonymousreply 110/17/2013

Yeah OP - IN PRISON!

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 210/17/2013

[quote]Apparently this is a thing now

No, it's not.

by Anonymousreply 310/17/2013

I'm doing it as I type this!

by Anonymousreply 410/17/2013

My little sister's bf has a tattoo gun. He got one/found one/stole one and he's teaching himself to be a tattoo 'artist' by tattooing all over himself. it's uglier than you'd imagine possible.

by Anonymousreply 510/17/2013

Listen OP, or should I say Cheyenne, nobody is gunna buy this story. Your ink stinks!

by Anonymousreply 610/17/2013

Any pissy little whitebread hipster can get a sleeve tatt nowadays, so all the really cool punk rebels do their own. I've seen home-done jobs of varying quality. Many are awful but I've occasionally been suprised at how nice some of them look. The good ones usually bear a simple but smart design.

by Anonymousreply 710/17/2013

They will be the home perms of today. Soon you will be able to pick up your Toni Home Tatt kit down at CVS and be able to spend the night tattooing while drinking bottles of moscato with your gal pals.

by Anonymousreply 810/17/2013

I loved Oz as much as the next guy but this is cray.

by Anonymousreply 910/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.