Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The ferociously, fabulously fierce Felix

He can do MUCH better than Brad Cooper, though.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 60011/10/2013

The Anna stuff is SOOOO good.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 210/17/2013

And they keep mentioning Bobbi's son so you know he is coming on soon. and Sabrina is getting on everyone's nerves. can't wait for Robin.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 310/17/2013

Anna and Robert really elevate this soap. They seem to communicate on their own different vibe or something. I have loved their scenes. Twitter loves them too. Wonder if FV will get over his TR grudge. If he's smart, he will keep him around.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 410/17/2013

Bobbie's son Lucas is gay right? Do you think they're going to fix him up with Felix or do a Lucas/Felix/Brad triangle?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 510/17/2013

Rumor has it Van Haznisssssssss is coming on as Lucas.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 610/17/2013

I'm so confused. Is this a soap thread I'm guessing? Why the hell do you guys make them so confusing for other posters.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 710/17/2013

Felicia and Mac are there for Maxie when she's at her lowest. They're forced to make a painful decision about their daughter when she's unable to herself.

Kiki starts to feel ill. She later has news for Michael.

Ava has a new plan to keep Morgan in her clutches.

Duke wonders when Anna is and what she's not telling him.

Scott slips back into his old ways. He also comes face to face with someone he thought the'd never see again.

Sonny gets 100% proof that Derek is Julian and declares war.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 810/17/2013

R8 did you run out of room before you got to "Sonny is killed by Julian/Derek and his body thrown into a wood chipper?"

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 910/17/2013

Sounds like they need more action at the hospital... Maybe 3rd floor Nurses' Station?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1010/17/2013

If they're looking for "action" Sue, they're not gonna be looking your way. I can still get you plenty of work, honey. At your age it would be at a reduced rate, but if you keep becoming a virgin again after every client you might be able to carve out a good niche. Of course I get my 20% off the top. And get a few good licks in every so often.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1110/17/2013

Who killed connie? Did that story go out with lucy and lauras business venture? Where is aj?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1210/17/2013

Duke or Robert?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1310/17/2013

I think Ron has a very short attention span.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1410/17/2013

Good news that Kin Shriner and Robin Mattson are going to be paired again.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1510/17/2013

I love when Robert and Anna are on. It feels like a real soap.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1610/17/2013

Another great episode today. How long will it last?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1710/17/2013

R17 It will last till they hook up Nikolas with Sabrina.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1810/17/2013

[quote]Good news that Kin Shriner and Robin Mattson are going to be paired again.

Maybe Scotty and Heather are Franco's parents, lol!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 1910/17/2013

OMG r19, that is such a fantastic idea!!!!!!!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2010/17/2013

A freaking fabulous show today. Anna and Robert are just sublime together. It felt like watching an 80s episode.

Loved Faison and Obrecht terrorizing Robin.

And can I just say how wonderful Mac and Robert's scenes have been lately?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2110/17/2013

It amazes me that it took this long to get here and that ABC never understood what the audience wanted. Today was great.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2210/17/2013

Where's A.J??

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2310/17/2013

Sonny playing Columbo re: Julia Jerome is hilarious.

The writers are trying to make this all about Sonny and Julian, when it really should be all about Duke and Julian.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2410/18/2013

Btw, no one commented on Luke's parting quip t Jerry Jax: "I'll give your regards to Bobbie."

Long-time viewers have always resented Guza's rewrite of Jerry Jax from rugged-mercenary-with-a-heart-of-gold to a cold-blooded terrorist who completely forgot he used to be in love with Luke's sister.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2510/18/2013

R23

AJ is in jail awaiting trial for Connie's murder.

I hope SK has used this time off to visit a fat farm. He was looking huge before he left.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2610/18/2013

R6

I hope that rumor is false. I do not want Van Hansis as Luke.

I want Luke to be bigger and more manly than Van.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2710/18/2013

R26 If the rumors are true, AJ will be gone by the end of the year. They have no story for him, and if they only have room for one Quartermaine, you can be damned sure it's going to be Franco!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2810/18/2013

Oops!

Meant Lucas not Luke

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 2910/18/2013

R28 I hope you are wrong. This show needs more Qs. It needs more Scorpios et al and I think those in charge are getting that. Add the Qs, diminish the Corinthos family and you got a great soap.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3010/18/2013

Like your ideas R 28.

Did you guys see that article in Globe about TG? Apparently FV is playing hardball with TG's contract. Wants to cut salary in half - to $750,000. TG is furious and threatening to walk. Thinks his fans will save him. It was copied on Twitter - will see if I can find it.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3110/18/2013

Lady Geary needs the cashola. Them Dutch Poppers aint cheap.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3210/18/2013

If only they would wake up and realize that, R30. The Qs are so much more interesting than the Stumpy clan. And in that I include Carly the Harlot. She's just a Stumpy tucking slut.

And now it sounds like Mikiki will be expecting a bundle of joy. Yay.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3310/18/2013

Oh Em Gee. Will kikistarr be preggers? Will they name the baby hope?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3410/18/2013

Seriously missing A.J. Let there be a Nikolas, Britt, A.J., Elizabeth quadrangle. It'd be far better than Robin, Patrick, Sabrina & Britt. Phase out the Ganstas. Keep Sean though

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3510/18/2013

Heather/Scotty/Lucy needs a fourth to make this a quadrangle.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3610/18/2013

I want Derek Wells/Julian Jerome to stick around. He is smokin'.

Ava stays too.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3710/18/2013

Sean has apparently been fired. All hail Franco.

Genie may have also been let go, but because of TG, not FV or RC who wanted to keep and use her.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3810/18/2013

Nooooooooo!!!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 3910/18/2013

Can't Geary get a better toupee? That thing looks like it was ripped from old Santa Claus beards.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4010/18/2013

Are they recasting AJ?

This show just doesn't make any sense.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4110/18/2013

Didn't Tooni and Tini pull this same shit with Andrea Evans on OLTL? They brought her back in 2008 for a lame anniversary plot with promises of long-term story, and then she was gone without notice in mere months.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4210/18/2013

FV recently stated in SID that AJ was coming back stronger to rebuild his life after the truth comes out about Connie's death.

But it is weird that no one has even mentioned him.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4310/18/2013

Loved today's ending.

Couldn't care less about Patrick and Robin reuniting - I am waiting to see everyone else (especially Anna) come face-to-face with her.

If RC is smart, he will intersperse Anna and Robin's reunion with that classic 80s moment when Anna and a young Robin ran to each other after Robin was rescued from her kidnaping ordeal.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4410/18/2013

I can only hope you're wrong about Genie, R38. I'd like to see her stick around(but NOT in a LnL replay). Wasn't there a post in the last thread saying as much? Can tiic not make up their minds? I frankly would rather see Geary go than Genie.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4510/18/2013

So is Kimberly coming back full-time or is she coming back to usher out Patrick so they have their happy ending?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4610/18/2013

[quote]Apparently FV is playing hardball with TG's contract. Wants to cut salary in half - to $750,000. TG is furious and threatening to walk.

That's really interesting if true r31. Frank obviously has an ego the size of Texas but if TG is whining about making a mere $750,000 for very little work when most other displaced soap vets can't find any work atall then he's an even bigger jackass.

It pains me to side with FV on anything but I have to on this one. $750,000 is still way over paid for what TG does now. His fans won't miss him as much as he thinks. So Luke is off on another adventure? OK. And did the sun also rise today?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4710/18/2013

Anyone who is saying the show is "amazing", check back in about 2 weeks. In classic Cartooni fashion, his "smoke and mirrors" plotting always seems passable for about 2-3 weeks leading up to a climax/reveal, and then everything falls apart. This happened time and time again on OLTL and continues on GH.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4810/18/2013

r45, I agree - it's time we see Laura living her life without Luke like we have had to watch Luke go Laura-less all these years.

r46, it's my understanding KM is back for real and the original plan to usher Patrick and Robin off into the horizon after Robin returned from the dead has been scrapped.

r48, it's amazing right now but I agree with you - in 2-3 weeks we will be complaining. The show has moments of being really good and then falls off the wagon. That's RC's pattern. He really needs help in curbing his bi-polar writing.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 4910/18/2013

I really cannot swallow Tracy's actions during this Cassadine Island story. If we couldn't have Laura, it should have been Holly.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5010/18/2013

r50, character doesn't matter. It's all about plot.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5110/18/2013

R49

KMc is not back full time. Rumor is she's here for 4 months tops then Robin will exit. She'll be talked about but not seen after that. When KMc's schedule allows she'll pop in occasionally

R47

TG's fans would be more inclined to support him if he supported Luke and Laura's past instead of denigrating it.

R48

GH beat Y&R in all demos last week. That hasn't happened in 2 and a half years.

Today was fantastic must see TV!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5210/18/2013

[quote] Frank obviously has an cock the size of Texas

I fixed that for you, R47.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5310/18/2013

Tony whining about his salary being cut to $750,000 per year sounds oddly reminiscent of Eric Braeden whining about his $1.5 million salary being cut to $1 million.

They're both making more than 99 percent of the American people make.

He needs to grow up!

Yes, it's insulting to be asked to take a pay cut, especially after 30+ years on the show. But every other soap star has had to take big salary cuts too.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5410/18/2013

Liked Carly & Todd, not Carly & Franco. The Julian pairing is better. Honestly the Sonny/Connie pairing was the only thing interesting about Sonny in the last year

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5510/18/2013

I'd take Robert over Luke now. Robert's return has really been heartfelt, compelling and fun. The Scorpio family should become a core family on GH. And most importantly, RC seems to really get how to write for Robert Scorpio. FV is crazy if he doesn't keep Robert around.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5610/18/2013

Faison's proposition(that she wear the Anna mask while they were getting down) to Dr O today was priceless. Especially the camp line that he delivered with a touch of whimsy: "It could be fun." A total camp and throwaway line in someone's else hands but Anders Hove gave it the right touch of humor.

Pay cuts you say? I've heard that Sony wanted Braeden to take much less than a million.The million dollar figure is the compromise that Sony and EB agreed to.FV is really nickel and diming Tony isn't he? Tony's made enough money at this point he should take one for the show. To Frank's credit he is really concerned with the bottom line. So much so that he built those sets for the Laura-Lucy storyline and nixed the storyline!Well in that case that was both bad planning and bad financial management. Rare for Frank but everyone has their moments.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5710/19/2013

Poor Frau Farbissina was catching it from all sides today! I was almost sad for her. It was a really good cliffhanger, too. The preview looked like MOnday will be a don't miss day for GH, Tracy's "I'll take the pig" was another howler. I'm already sick of Sabrrrrrrina and Mr. Rich Corinthian Leather. He sounds like he's doing a bad Ricardo Montalban imitation.

On an unrelated note, is anyone having trouble getting the threads with the newest replies to pop up? Although it says "all" in the field at the top of the page I'm getting any thread I've replied to whether the last post was from today or several days ago.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5810/19/2013

R58 The DL is broken right now...this particular bug happens every so often, usually on a weekend.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 5910/19/2013

RC is a terrible head writer who continues to get praise over and over. It's like that one co-worker that everyone seems to think is so perfect but is crazy as fuck and only one person seems to see it.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6010/19/2013

To his limited credit, RC fought to write in Luke not drinking when he took over in 2012 because of what happened to baby Jake. He intended to use the plot point earlier this year with Tracy confronting Luke about his drinking to end it once and for all.

Instead, Tony Geary began ad-libbing taking drinks during scenes. When Carlivati was asked about it on twitter he said it was not in the script.

According to reports Geary has consistently refused to allow Luke to be portrayed as having gone cold sober and has fought RC on this plot point all along. His stance has always been that Luke is not an alcoholic.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6110/19/2013

R58 Sabrina and the non_Hispanic actor playing a Puerto Rican? You mean to tell me they couldn't get a Hispanic actor for that role. That guy sounds like a Midwesterner pretending to be Mexican! At the end of the episode it looks like Sabrina and Patrick will be embroiled in a quadrangle of sorts.

R60 I agree to a certain degree but have you watched the snoozefest called Young and The Restless lately? It is a bore of the highest order. In comparison GH has really upped its game recently.RC's writing is campy and over the top BUT at the very least things happen. RC and FV also have brought back favorites like Laura,Scotty,Prince Nik, Lucy,Kevin,Robert and a legion of others. Not to mention some coming up soon like Stefan. Yes they have misused some of these favorites(an understatement) but they did redo Guza and JFP's damage and a lot of the fans appreciate that. The campy writing,dangled unfinished plots and the haphazard nature of the show make RC and FV look more like Guza and JFP(in terms of how bad the show can be) than Monty/Doug Marland or Pat Falken Smith.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6210/19/2013

I hate soaps and soap threads

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6310/19/2013

I had no idea that TG's ego was quite that huge! What a diva. I hope FV holds his position in this. Times have changed TG.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6410/19/2013

I smelled Ava's underwear and it is not stinky. I can smell your stench through the internet though.There are a gazillion other threads to amuse yourself with. If you don't like soap threads then post elsewhere.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6510/19/2013

Why is Geary still considered an asset, but Genie isn't? He has actually become disturbing to look at.

OTOH, this show desperately needs some type of moral center/matriarch a la Viki on OLTL. Laura would have filled that role perfectly.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6610/19/2013

r66, ABCD is still an old-boy's club. Why do you think MB is still around?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6710/19/2013

I find Geary so difficult to muster. I wonder if he resents the fact that Luke Spencer has been the only real acting job he has ever had. Years ago, he went out on his own and ended up coming back to GH as a whole new character, which just didn't fly. His mentor Gloria Monty thought she could put Geary in any role and he would dazzle us, but that was not the case. Monty lost her job, and Geary was about to when he worked overtime to convince ABC to bring Luke and Laura back, despite the fact Francis was on another soap (LOVING) and not at all interested in resuming her Laura role. Geary got his way: ABC killed her LOVING character off and Francis was contracted to continue her obligation to the network and Laura returned with Luke. Now he wants Luke Laura-less and so much damage has been done that it's almost impossible to truly repair.

That said, their 90s return was one hell of a good time on GH. After the initial goodness of the Nikolas Cassadine bombshell, Luke and Laura were never the same again.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6810/19/2013

r60 Ron C's not perfect. He's made so serious missteps in the past six months, most notably Laura's botched return and the handling of the Llanview Three (Franco? He had to make RH Franco?).

Show is still vastly better than anything that aired under Guza. Show is now honoring its history, has a lighter element (Guza was so dark) and isn't making two criminals the moral center of the show.

Since you dislike Ron so much, and constantly insist on tel

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 6910/19/2013

Its just a programme Sweeties. Get over it. Watch and enjoy or turn it off.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7010/19/2013

I still think there is more to Genie Francis' absence. I think something is going on with her family or something. Laura would have easily been in the recent Tracy role and the Lulu baby drama. There's more to the story, maybe it was just budgetary as well, FV can also do so much with what ABC gives him

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7110/19/2013

Geary is a legend and brings class to GH. He is a six time Emmy winner.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7210/19/2013

Thank you, r72. Now go have your cocoa and let the grown-ups do the talking.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7310/19/2013

Geary? CLASS? Get off the drugs, please. His contributions to GH are undeniable, but class---no. Luke is in some ways becoming a joke. It's time for he(and probably TG)to grow up a bit. The Peter Pan syndrome becomes pathetic at some point, not "edgy".

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7410/19/2013

r72, class? Get rid of the crack pipe. Geary is no La Sleestak.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7510/19/2013

Christ, Geary is no Susan Pratt.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7610/20/2013

Ron considered making Sabrina Anna and Duke's long-lost daughter, or the true lost Q heir (the one Kiki was thought to be). True story!

Now Michael Saucedo, Mr. Rebecca Herbst, is returning to the show as Juan Santiago, Miguel and Lily's son and Sabrina's cousin.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7710/20/2013

R72

He's a 7 time winner

He's also very well liked and thought of by the people who work with him.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7810/20/2013

I wonder if the Lost Q or daughter of Anna and Duke tangent has been dropped?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 7910/20/2013

Cartooni and his dropped plot points are legendary.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8010/20/2013

r81

Hopefully to take Sabrina back home!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8210/20/2013

Lady Geary is overrated. The treatment Genie's had in the last decade is shiteous.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8310/20/2013

R81 Cartooni has some form of ADD. He starts things, gets excited either finishes things quickly or gets bored and shelves things! No wonder Tony Geary wants to leave.I wonder if Lord/King/Emperor Jane Eliot wants to stay?;)

Someone mentioned Annie Logan and Rose Kelly again?! Cartooni should have them coming back as domestic partners or something "shocking" like that.either that or they both are in a thrupple with Jeff Webber with Heather fighting for a third spot in Jeff's heart.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8410/20/2013

Please.

Hutch was the man for me.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8510/20/2013

No. Sally the drag queen was my man.The worst NYC accent with an Adam apple that was bigger than Hutch's butt!I'm surprised Cartooni hasn't brought back Sally and Hutch.Yeah I know Sally died but this is GH. It's been bringing back more dead folk than Days Of Our Lives has done and they might break DOOL's record in that regard!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8610/20/2013

As much as I love seeing the old characters return, they need to deal with the ones already on the canvas.

Laura, Scotty, Lucy, Kevin, Leslie haven't had any airtime in 6-8 weeks.

I don't know when the last time I saw Milo was.

Monica has been MIA since being fired as chief of staff.

Is AJ still sitting in a prison cell?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8710/20/2013

Iilene Kristen is coming to GH.

Rumor is she may be playing her previous role of Delia Ryan.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8810/20/2013

Too funny about Delia. Robin Mattson used to play the same role. Could we please have Trucker from Loving return too. What a hot piece of ass.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 8910/20/2013

Just read that IK will be playing Delia who somewhere in time was Victor Jerome's mistress. She is Eva's mother. Have no idea if true but someone on DD dropped it. Sam and Silas will go to Ryan's bar in NYC to find her.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9010/20/2013

OMG, I FLOVED Ryan's Hope. I hope he brings more of those RH oldies but goodies on.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9110/20/2013

Irene as Ava's mother. Now that sounds really good. Wonder why Sam/Silas are so interested in finding her.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9210/20/2013

Ilene returning as Delia? Step aside, Susan Pratt, my campaign starts here!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9310/21/2013

It would be great if GH could just be GH. No one wants to see Ryan's Hope on GH. Pay Tony Geary what he's worth and stop loading the canvas up with expensive vets. Luke, Anna, and Tracey, Scotty and Heather are fine. Get rid of Laura, Duke and all the rest. Laura has no place on GH anymore and Duke's face scares small children and puppies.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9410/21/2013

Heather and Scott come face-to-face after all these years this Wednesday. She has some nasty things to say to her ex-lover.

Illene Kristen appears on Thursday as Victor Jerome's ex-mistress. Rumours are she is resuming her Ryan's Hope role Delia Reid Ryan.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9510/21/2013

^^^

I will faint dead away if this is true.

They need to bring Ron Hale back (Sonny's dad)and have him run into IK. "Who are you ? You look familiar"

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9610/21/2013

Speakijg of dropped they completely dropped Molly & T.J. love quadrangle. Felix's little sister was the vixen breaking them up. It was interesting because she was a bad girl. I think she was recast.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9710/21/2013

R94 you think Duke's face is scary? I think he's a really handsome man!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9810/21/2013

R94 You had me up until you ripped Duke.Ian is really handsome for his age he's not scary at all. BTW I don't want to see all the Loving/Ryan's Hope/City cast on GH either. Cartooni should concentrate on the characters he has namely GH's legacy characters.Cartooni is bringing more GH characters back(on top of the RH character) and he hasn't even done enough with Laura,Scotty,Lucy and Kevin.

Sonny's dad will be revealed as his Ryan character's twin brother!;)Just like Finola Hughes did AMC and was Anna's twin(and Anna for that matter).

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 9910/21/2013

Just like with OLTL, there is absolutely no long-term planning and it shows onscreen. Choppy writing which often doesn't make sense, even from week to week.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10010/21/2013

R97

The original Taylor landed a movie and left the show. The role was recast.

According to rumors the teen storyline failed miserably with test groups. FV had planned to feature them heavily this summer but they scratched it.

Thank God I say.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10110/21/2013

The teen storyline was dropped, so what, they just doubled the amount of airtime for Franco as he held the Q living room set hostage for the entire month of July?

Yet they couldn't find enough air time for Lucy and Laura's Deception storyline?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10210/21/2013

When was Monica fired as Chief of Staff?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10310/21/2013

[quote]When was Monica fired as Chief of Staff?

Because of AJ's arrest for Connie's murder.

Somehow they never did it for Jason's years of mayhem.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10410/21/2013

Once again, Hughes and Rogers seamlessly and unanimously stole the show today.

Lulu is Ben's biological mother ... and Britt is Anna and Duke's daughter.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10510/21/2013

They did R 195, they did.

If FV doesn't keep TR around and with Finola, he's crazy dumb. These two could be doing a night time show they are so good.

"Wakey Wakey." And the look on TR's face hearing Obrechts sexual seduction complaints. Good stuff. So glad I came back to watch it.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10610/21/2013

Cesar Faison - the Klaus Kinski of daytime soap opera.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10710/21/2013

R105

Britt was not revealed as Anna and Duke's daughter today. At least not on my TV.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10810/21/2013

Today was fantastic. I'm loving every plot right now.

Anna, Robert and Obrecht should have their own prime time spinoff show.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 10910/21/2013

R107 After his proposition to Dr O you mean Klaus Kinki don't you?;) Strange as it may seem, Klaus was far more camp than Anders Hove was , is or could ever be. He did films like Creature for a paycheck and hammed/camped it up accordingly.On the other hand, Anders can deliver a camp throwaway,line like,"it could be fun" to Dr O and make it work.To his credit, he doesn't act like he his tongue firmly planted in his cheek either.

I'm a Robert/Holly and Duke/Anna guy but AD and RS make a nice Avengers(the Steed and Mrs Peel version)like team.Dr O really lays dead like no one else. I mean she delivered the true pathos of being demeaned by Faison.Well it was more Frau Farbissina than Meryl Streep that's for sure....

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11010/21/2013

I wanted Faison to bitch slap the simpering Britta.

Still can't believe that drone is the spawn of Faison and Dr. O.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11110/21/2013

The Britch being the child of Anna and Duke will be strange given her resemblance to Frau Farbissina.

One GH history question: when did A. J. become the black sheep/loser of the Q family? When I quit watching years ago he was the favored Alan spawn.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11210/21/2013

A.J. was a drunk and a disgrace to the Q Family. He got into a accident with Saint Jason (who wanted to be a doctor). Alan and Edward could never forgive him.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11310/21/2013

Whatever happened to Jason's real mother?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11410/21/2013

r108, I was just surmising.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11510/22/2013

r112, when Jason and AJ were introduced back in the story as hot teenagers fresh from SORAS boarding school custom-made for a summer storyline back in the 90s, the story dictated that the irony of the situation was that Alan's illigetimate son by Susan Moore had grown into a more favored darling of Alan and Monica than their own legitimate son AJ. AJ was more like his hated aunt Tracy and Jason was nothing like any of them, starting off as a blonde and blue-eyed golden boy. It set up a tense-filled rivalry between the two young men that has gone into Wagnerian epic warfare under successive writers.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11610/22/2013

Grain of salt:

[quote]FYI - Frank reneged on a promise to Julie (Lulu #1) who walked but Dom Zamprogna swallowing the bs like a man and playing along.

[quote]When actors get pissy Frank leaks like a sieve on them. No leaks or pissy comments from the Genie Francis camp should tell you she's hanging back until the top two roosters squawk this one out. You ain't getting Genie back until Tony Geary swallows his pride and accepts Frank's offer.

[quote]Whose the real daddies? Ron playing more musical chairs when will this ride ever stop. Kiki isn't Silas kid - say it ain't so auntie Ava. Pfft Ron don't care about no stinking timelines.

[quote]Fin sticking around for another year but IB is out. Duke was a big belly flop. They get the whole nine years HEA wedding before he gets gunned down for real early next year.

[quote]Sam gets a special XMAS present courtesy of Olivia. Derek isn't the real Julian Jerome after all?? WTF? LC ready to retire? Is the end of Monica or a fake out?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11710/22/2013

I haven't been a OLTL watcher since the late 80s/early 90s, so never saw the evolution of KA. All I know is when Mikiki aren't on I don't miss them. What is the fixation on them, but especially Kiki? Now there's possibly more storyline centering on her questionable parentage?!? Sheesh! Even watching nurse Anne Logan finally getting her cherry popped in her late 50s would be gripping drama by comparison.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11810/22/2013

The only fixation on KA is on the part of "Uncle Frank." I don't get it myself. The girl is truly a horrid actress. The only thing she seems able to do is jut out her chin and scrunch up her face as if she smells something nasty. I suppose that's meant to convey spunk.

KA was no better on OLTL but at least the character made some sense as the kid of a major couple who people watched grow up on screen. She doesn't get that same free pass on GH.

I think Kiki would be a weak character even with a better actress in the role but since it's KA Uncle Frank will just keep pushing her on viewers regardless of the response.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 11910/22/2013

I've never been much of a fan of Nikolas. The character's brooding got old long ago, although Tyler does a good job with it.

But in the past few episodes, I've enjoyed him more than ever before. Painting him as an action hero rescuing damsels in distress (Britt and now Robin) changes my perceptions of Nikolas a lot.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12010/22/2013

He's looking pretty damn fine. Those meaty thighs! I wouldn't mind seeing a new set of nude pics of him. With some frontal shots of course.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12110/22/2013

R117

I'm terrible with cryptic posts.

Can you explain your drops better ?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12210/22/2013

I agree about Nick and I like him with Britt. I wouldn't mind her being Anna and Robbie's. They should save the money on Geary and give it to Rogers. Him and Hughes should always be on the canvas. They still got it.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12310/22/2013

R105 It seems your prediction that Britt is Anna and Duke's has taken one step further into canon because Sabrina, who was the original chosen one for that storyline, has been rumored to really be the child of Sonny and Lily. Guess the actress who pays Britt has impressed them enough to give her this major storyline and legacy parents.Just another good reason for me to hate the Sabrina character, giving Sonny more fucking children to gobble screen time with.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12410/22/2013

I'm enjoying Nik as the modern day action/adventure guy on GH. Contrary to certain reports he's not fat,he's built. As the one "good" Cassadine he always has the potential to sympathize a little with his family. His relationship with Stefan was more like a father and son relationship than anything else. It will be interesting to see how Cartooni handles Stefan's return. Was the really evil Stefan a mask wearer like Faison and Dr O ?Ron will probably say that it was Stavros or Frank Smith that was wearing that mask.......

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12610/22/2013

Nikolas nipples very prominent while wearing that blue sweater. His tits always look like they have gotten a good work out.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12710/22/2013

Would you want to be treated by a doctor who has both a flying goose and anchor tattoo on his arm?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12810/22/2013

Nikolas hasn't aged well like his daddy Stavros and he's lost a lot of hair. It's a shame, but I guess he can't afford new hair.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 12910/22/2013

r124, that makes sense with the news that they are bringing Juan (Lily and Miguel's child) back.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13010/22/2013

And, r128, looks like a 13 year old boy.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13110/22/2013

I consider Anna and Robert legacy characters. They have been on for decades. I also agree with the poster who thinks they should give Geary's money to Rogers.

For some reason I always thought Sabrina would end up to be Lily and Sonny's daughter. Britt is a much better fit for Duke and Anna.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13210/22/2013

I would love for Robert to return full time. Tristan actually wants to be on GH. As for Luke, let him go on one of his famous adventures for the next 5 years. I sure am missing A.J. and his snide comments to Sonny. Rumor has it he has been busy soaping up with Blackie Parrish and Decker in prison.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13310/22/2013

Been reading around the web. Some in denial about TG story, but most are sad but willing for Luke to walk into the sunset. His version of Luke right now is no longer all that entertaining. And that's a whole lot of money for a character most everyone now just shrugs about.

The fact that no one at GH has come out and said that the story is not true makes me think it really might be. Nor anyone in the soap media. I'd love to know who the source is.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13410/22/2013

AJ is Johnny Zacchara's bitch right now.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13510/22/2013

Mention of Ellie today - completely forgot about her. I guess all those plans about Ellie's backstory being a source of story has been dropped. And wasn't it rumoured that she was going to turn out to be Franco's daughter?

Too many secret child stories going on at the same time.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13610/22/2013

I have always liked Britt... great bitch. Now they are softening her up and I do like her with Tyler. Hope she stays around.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13710/22/2013

I find myself fast forwarding thru the Sabrina /Carlossss and the Sabrina/Flying Goose anchor doctor scenes.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13810/22/2013

The actress who plays Sabrina has been so awful in those scenes with Patrick in the last couple of days - she was particularly superficial today. Terrible.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 13910/22/2013

Yeah. I think it's time for them to give up on Sabrina. I first I thought she was just a poorly drawn character but I'm starting to realize the actress is a big part of the problem. There's just nothing likable there on any level.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14010/22/2013

So funny, I was in a pizza place today and this group of young men and women at the next table were talking about GH, about Britt's baby. It looks like GH is really getting popular again these days. I loved listening to their conversation. They finally got to discussing Felix and they FLOVE him. These kids looked straight to me and they love our Felix and were wondering if there was going to be a Felix/Brad/Lucas triangle. Too cute.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14110/22/2013

I was never a Sabrina fan but at first I couldn't stand Britt. Now she is one of my favorites. I would love her to be the child of Anna and Duke and Robin's half sister. I too hope Robert is here to stay. TG has worn out his welcome. I adore Tracy though and want another love interest for her.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14210/22/2013

[quote]Since neither Anna nor Duke appeared in the first year of GH, they are not legacy characters dumb ass.

Sheesh. Not the poster you were responding to but by your definition there are no legacy characters on GH at all. I'm not sure there are any left on any other soap either.

It's just a soap buzz phrase that means different things to different people. No need to call someone a dumb ass because their definition isn't the same as yours.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14310/22/2013

FYI - Say goodbye to sweet Sabrina around end of January into February sweeps. She is about to get a major character overhaul, when she pulls out all stops to keep her man, even teaming up with someone shocking and fun that is currently on the canvas. Something is going to happen that will make her character see that being sweet isn't all it's cracked up to be. Also there are no plans to bring Lucas on yet, the show is currently dealing with another network mandated budget cut and several things have already been or are being cut.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14410/22/2013

I don't find Sabrrrrrrrina terribly offensive, but neither do I find her terribly interesting. She's just---there. But to make her related to the useless piece of shit that is Stumpy? Kill her now! Then kill him. Let DeVry be the mob boss in P. C. if there absolutely has to be one. He's better looking and doesn't constantly ping-pong between mumbling and screaming.

Luke needs to grow up at least a bit. He's not "edgy" anymore; he's become a joke. He's too damn old for the way he behaves. It borders on pathetic. But Laura shouldn't be saddled with him again.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14510/22/2013

R144, could the someone Sabrina is going to team with by any chance be Taylor? Just guessing. They are still roomies right?

Any news on if Britt's baby is the Lulu/Dante baby and if Britt is going to be the child of Anna and Duke?

Okay, one more question that you probably can't answer even if you know...any chance the OLTL 3 are going to revert to Todd, Starr and John if PP's OLTL is truly dead in the water?

TIA

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14610/22/2013

Who cares about Todd, Star and John? Didn't you see today's episode? Classic GH. That's what we need more of.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14710/22/2013

I'd be A-OK with Britta, Sabrina, Taylor, et all leaving the show and never being mentioned again.

R146

I'm not who you asked but I can answer you. The former OLTL actors will definitely not be reverting back to their previous roles. PP bought the characters on AMC & OLTL and they have control of them for 10 years.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14810/22/2013

I agree that it is time for Luke to be retired. There just isn't anything more to be said about him.

Robert has been off the canvas for years - he could provide alot of story material as the patriarch of the re-instated Scorpio clan. And he has consistently brought nothing but magic to the screen whenever he has appeared.

As for Tracy, I would vote Duke for a new leading man. That, or Faison (lol).

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 14910/22/2013

"Wake up, bitch!"

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15010/22/2013

I agree with everything here. Robert has brought new life to this soap but I am loving Britt too. I didn't at first but she pairs well with Nicholas (also a new like for me). Tracy and Duke work for me too. In fact, let Anna and Robert be the new Jason and Sonny and let Geary retire. Please.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15110/22/2013

Yeah every year I miss Luke less & less. I grew tired of his absenses and he is really his really no longer a fit. Esp with Duke, Robert, Mac on. I wish Sean wasn't stuck with Sonny. Miss A.J. After all of these years I finally like a pairing with Nik. I like him & Britta together. Saabrinnnnna (a) can but I'd like to see her wreak havoc before she goes

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15210/23/2013

Delia shows up Oct 28

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15310/23/2013

My Heather is on today! Cant wait to get home from work.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15410/23/2013

Can't wait for Scott and Heather to see one again after so many years - they were my favorite dastardly couple back in the 80s.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15510/23/2013

Britch has become too soft too sympathetic. She needs a better balance of cuntiness to make her character more interesting. Nik and Britta make a good couple but we need to see more of her sinister side.

Sabrina's not bad and if she's becoming a cunt and I'll embrace her. Robin is such a bore. I'd love to see Sabrina mark her territory.

Robert and Anna... I never liked them as a couple. Anna is with the resurrected Duke and hopefully FV can bring Emma Samms back.It's funny how Holly was by Robert's side when he was in a coma except for his misadventure with Luke now where is she? The budget constraints really hold this show back to a certain degree. Then again Frank had the Lucy and Laura storyline sets taken down and the whole storyline scrapped. That was bad planning.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15610/23/2013

I now detest Britta. She is getting the ultimate whitewash and it is ruining what was interesting about her character.

She should not be a heroine or root for character. She should be the shows cunt on wheels who wrecks havoc wherever she goes. She is Faison ans O's kid after all.

Her constant whining about her parents and that nobody likes her makes me what her off the show. I simply hate her now. She started off interesting and now she's a simpering dishrag.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15710/23/2013

Yes, we need Emma Samms back pronto.

Holly has been at Robert's side since he lapsed into a coma, and yet no mention of her since he came out. Of course, she promised Luke and Laura to go after Obrecht. Is she still looking for her?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15810/23/2013

Big rumour that not only is Stefan Cassadine returning from the dead, but Lily Corinthos is as well. Lily will be a big power player in the mob business, having taken over her father's business and seeking revenge. This opens up the door for Sabrina to be revealed as the unborn child Lily was carrying when she supposedly blew up in that car explosion meant for Sonny.

Ugh.

Need more proof that this will happen? Sabrina's ex Carlos' last name is Rivera, which was Lily's last name and the name of the mob family she was born into. Sabrina's adopted cousin Juan Santiago (Lily's son with Ricky Martin's Miguel Montez) apparently will have a secret past with Carlos, who will be rumoured to be a Rivera by adoption as well.

So much complicated rewriting for a story no one will really care about.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 15910/23/2013

Rumours are very strong that the current story will be Faison's swan song. Will he die trying to save his beloved Anna's life?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16010/23/2013

How much do you want to bet that neither Ron nor Frank called Claire Labine for her help in making Delia, Ava's mother work within the correct timeline. I'm not opposed to this, I just don't want it to be another Ron fuck up.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16110/23/2013

Why do people think that Britt is becoming too much of a saint?

Right now, she's keeping Nik's nephew away from his biological parents.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16210/23/2013

I love you R159, almost as much as I love Julian Jerome/Derek Wells.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16310/23/2013

I like that they're showing a different side of the Britch. She's deeper than just a trampy schemer.

So more Stumpy-centric characters are coming on board. Great. It looks like I'll have a newly free hour every day. I really can't believe they are expanding the Godfather Lite crap instead of freeing up time for the actors and characters who can really deliver.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16410/23/2013

I don't think I can handle more Sonny again. I was just starting to like this show because he wasn't on that much. Not only is this character just awful but MB can't act. It's embarrassing to listen to him.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16510/23/2013

Doesn't seem like Luke gives a damn about his promise to Sean Donnelly.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16610/23/2013

Morgan was hotter than usual today. Love the chest hair coming in.

The return of Heather Webber!

Carly! Derek! Todd/Franco!

Lucy and Scotty!

I think MB is great and have never understood the hate.

Basically GH is the best hour of tv everyday.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16710/23/2013

Oh, and Lucy's line about remembering the Irish bar the mistress was from near the GWB...Reilly's? Ryan's!! It's was Ryan's! I hope!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16810/23/2013

I love Diane!

"Looks like you still can't find your shirt!"

hahahahaha

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 16910/23/2013

Not to mention Heather recounting her friendship with a certain someone whose name she was about to say when Franco stopped her to say he didn't care.

(ie., Todd Manning).

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17010/23/2013

It's really quite amusing to watch MB play bad guy. They only need a laugh track to make it officially sitcomy.

Scott and Lucy were wonderful today. Can't wait to see Scott and Heather tomorrow. Apparently, she has some secrets about him that he doesn't want to ruin his chances to be re-elected.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17110/23/2013

I like Diane too but everytime I see her I always think she's still playing that vampire from last season's TRUE BLOOD and is going to go after someone's neck.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17210/23/2013

[r161] It's very difficult to get Claire "to come out and play" these days. She's over it. Besides, ABC owns Ryan's Hope still. Also, if Ilene is involved they won't need Claire.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17310/23/2013

I think Ryan's Hope taped some of their scenes in a real bar in NYC?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17410/23/2013

Lady Geary needs to go, as does Stumpy and the invasion of Riveras/Random Hispanic Family #25648937.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17510/23/2013

I think the entire Ryan's Hope bar set was later used on OLTL but I'm not sure.

I would love for Helen Gallagher to come on for one day at least. How I would love see her lifted to a bar stool and to hear her sing Danny Boy one more time on St. Patty's Day like in the good ol' days.

I do think it would be a touch of genius for RC/FV to bring Ron Hale back as Sonny's dad to have some scenes with Delia. How delicious would it be to have Roger and Delia even if he's Mike together again.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17610/23/2013

Helen Gallagher is 87. I'd be surprised if she isn't in a home somewhere. The only stool she's worried about is the one soiling her Depends.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17710/23/2013

I would love to see Genie come back and be groomed to be a GH matriarch. There's some story left to tell yet in Laura. Luke's tale is almost at an end, though, IMNTBHO. If he sticks around he should be even more part time than he is now. No comment on Stumpy and his reign of idiocy. Other than how ill his comment last week made me re how he was going to show his rivals who was in charge and running PC. That is who has been front and center on GH for the last 2 centuries! And treated as a hero instead of the scum he truly is! Death in a woodchipper, I say!

Ok. I lied.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17810/23/2013

no [r174] it was a set. Next to the ALL MY CHILDREN set. Same building. For Delia's return they built a facsimile in the GH studio.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 17910/23/2013

[r177] she's been cast in the musical All That Glitters hopefully on Broadway next year.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18010/23/2013

Wow, R180. You are right! Thanks so much for the info. I thought maybe you were kidding so I checked it out at link.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18110/23/2013

R179 Thanks for the info. Are we going to see more of Delia? I've been critical of RC at times, but I have to admit, it's really great to see a nod to Ryan's Hope.

Also, does anybody know if they are asking TR to stay? He's been unbelievably good and received a great response. His scenes are must see tv. Are they going to keep him?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18210/23/2013

Ava's mama:

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18310/23/2013

I wonder if Delia will recall the time she was taken to the top of a building in the arms of a gorilla.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18410/23/2013

More of Ava's mama:

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18510/23/2013

[r184] A different actress played *that* Delia. Not one of RH's brighter moments.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18610/23/2013

Wasn't Randall Edwards available. I preferred her Delia much more than the other incarnations. She had a much more interesting take on the role.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18710/23/2013

Kate Mulgrew gives Ava's mama a piece of her mind:

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18810/23/2013

[r182] It seems like she will be back. I love it that she's KiKi's [Kristen Alderson] granny. I would pay to see Maura and Ilene tear it up.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 18910/23/2013

The time Ava's mother was Heather Webber and she got to play around with a young Franc Luz:

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19010/23/2013

[r187] She no longer acts and is a Clinical Psychologist. She and Roscoe were quadri-polar together.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19110/23/2013

Before Todd Manning or Franco, there was Scotty Baldwin in Heather's life:

(beginning of clip and continues at 7:04)

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19210/24/2013

They later meet and fool around at 12:39:

(The Laura they are talking about is Laura Webber lookalike Laura Templeton, who was played by Janine Turner)

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19310/24/2013

So, if Delia is Ava's mom does that mean she's also Julian's mom ?

I'd really like Ava and Julian to not be blood related because I'd like to see their characters paired.

Alexis is too fat and too asexual to be Julian's partner and LW's Carly is just too heinous to be paired with him. If Sarah Brown was still playing Carly it would be a different story. I'd be on Carly/Julian like white on rice.

WdV is too hot to not be paired with someone.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19410/24/2013

Wow. I forgot how hot Kin Shriner was when he was younger. I met him and Robin Mattson when I was a small gay child (early 80's). As you would imagine he was a stuck up piece of work, she was unbelievable nice. I always soap hopped to watch her after that. She was good in everything.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19510/24/2013

Man they need to keep Franco and Morgan shirtless in every scene. Also Ferncliff has the worst security ever. Do they just leave the front door open?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19610/24/2013

I'm thinking Julian and Ava do not share the same mother - he and Olivia were Victor Jerome's legitimate children, and Dino (by Domitria) and Ava (by Delia) are his illigetimate. This would explain why no one has ever heard of Ava or why she hasn't a record in the public Jerome legacy.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19710/24/2013

We designed our state-of-the-art security system after the foolproof systems of the Switzerland WSB Maximum Security Center and Cassadine Island.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19810/24/2013

Funny how GH characters are able to penetrate the security of all these places. I think Ron is reading our complaints though because he actually showed a scene of Luke and TQ on an airplane going back to Port Charles .In other words, they just didn't leave Greece and show up in Port Charles in the next scene!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 19910/24/2013

LOL r198

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20010/24/2013

Love Faison and Dr. Obrecht's villianous shenanigans. They should do a spin off with Faison, Obrecht and Heather Webber as the main characters - villians.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20110/24/2013

Thinking of time line and the ages of actresses involved and Delia's back story, Ava would have had to be born before Delia's [then] only child Little John in the early 70s. I am curious how they are to work this rewritten history. I think it's a brilliant STUNT. I hope Delia comes back after Monday and Tuesday and that Carlivati will be at his best at re-writing history. Unless of course it would have happened in 1989 when RH went off the air and it would be the most amazing case of SORAS ever...

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20210/24/2013

I remember Joe Novak being my favorite character.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20310/24/2013

I'm going to miss Faison when he gets killed off. Britt's mom is fun too.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20410/24/2013

Rosie O'Donnell has often said that RH was her favorite soap. Maybe she'd come on GH to play Delia's maid for a few episodes.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20510/24/2013

Oh please keep Rosie off the show.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20610/24/2013

R202 Cartooni's priority has been to bring back very dead characters with some very bizarre/comic booky explanations. I can't wait to see how Stefan is alive after his absolute and final murder/destruction by Luke. Oh that was Frank Smith with a mask that Luke killed then!I don't think he cares about how he SORASes he just cares about bringing whomever he wants back on. That means that Lisa Peluso is coming abroad reprising her OLTL role!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20710/24/2013

Rose Kelly was named dropped today.That means that Annie Logan,Blackie Parrish,Olivia Jerome and Victor Cassadine are not that far behind!;)

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 20810/24/2013

Camp was the mainstay of many a revered Soap [r209] e.g. Santa Barbara, All My Children in its heyday cf. Erica Kane, Tad, The Capwells ... Barbara Ryan trapped in the basement ...[r209] How is the AJ return botched?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21010/24/2013

I basically agree with you 209. I think GH would be great if they got rid of Bovina, Franco and Sonny. I say blow up Sonny and let the Jeromes take over.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21110/24/2013

Anyone see several of the soap actors on The Chew today. If you haven't, don't bother. All they did was cook some shit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since The Chew is a cooking show, but I had never seen it before today. I thought maybe they did interviews too.

Oh they did say GH is getting sky high ratings these days, YAY!!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21210/24/2013

I'm more than okay with Bovina and Sonny written out but I would like Franco to revert back to Todd. I don't think OLTL is ever coming back and PP will have no use for the other 9 years they have the rights to the OLTL characters. It's not like they get those writes for free. If PP isn't bringing OLTL back why would they continue to pay a fee to hold on to the OLTL characters, spite????

It would be great if GH could bring on Kish 2 gay guys isn't near enough for Port Charles.

I also always loved Viki and Todd scenes. If RH can go back to being Todd maybe they can get ES to come to PC for a week or two a few times a year.

As for ME I have liked him no matter who he plays but I like him best as Vampire Calib. LOL, I know I'm never gonna get him back again.

I would also love a bigger Ryan's Hope tie in.

Joe Novak would be a delight. He'd fit in perfectly with the mob stories and Joe was a much better fit for he actor than Mitch.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21310/24/2013

The Jeromes shouldn't take over....there's too much mafia already. as much as I love Maura I don't want to change over from one group of thugs to another.

From 1981 onwards when they introduced the Cassadines up until Guza there was an over the top action/adventure/Bond like cold war element/bizarreness to GH. It was almost as off kilter during its history especially if you include Port Charles and the vampire storyline.I'm not a fan of too much camp and that is what Cartooni is guilty of. How many more masks are we going to see?

AJ has been so misuse/underused it's not even funny. Frank and Ron's genius has been getting back old favorites, the problem is that they are not used properly or not used at all. As shitty as the Bell soaps are on CBS, SK had an in there. He went back to GH turning his back on that chapter for the foreseeable future.

Adding insult to injury, so many characters are coming back.If characters like AJ and Laura are misused,I wonder what will happen to these old favorites coming back.

I'm not a fan of MB/Sonny at all but ABC is keeping him put. The hausfraus are in love with him. I can't see them getting rid of Sonny.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21410/24/2013

I guess I am a Hausfrau but I hate Sonny and I am not alone.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21510/24/2013

Sonny is no longer the focus of the show, which is important. I don't mind him. I just think they screwed up the AJ return. AJ and Carly was interesting and AJ building a relationship with Michael was also interesting. I just don't like Franco. I liked Todd and Carly. Franco and Carly is awful. It is a shame that PP is basically dead and GH had to give up those three OLTL characters for naught. As for the camp, there is nothing wrong with camp, but good camp is unintentional, not written on the page.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21610/24/2013

I enjoy RC/FV's version of GH a million times more than Guza/Pratt's version.I don't ever want to revert back to their vision.

The use of camp is not a problem for me. My main problem is the pacing. RC has good storylines but they disappear for weeks at a time while he switches to another story.

He needs to learn how to start an story, build it up, hit its peak then bring on the aftermath. As that story is peaking a new story is slowly starting. It's a cycle that rotates thru all storylines.

I realize that Robin's umbrella story is the big thing now but Connie's murder should not have been 100% dropped. It will probablly be off screen for months by the time he gets back to it.

That's a crazy way to tell stories on a soap.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21710/24/2013

I'd pretty much forgotten all about Connie's murder until you brought it up. You're right. That's no way to tell a story. I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever even see AJ again or if the whole murder is just solved in RV's mind. Not that I'd miss AJ if he's gone but it does get annoying when stories are just dropped like that.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21810/24/2013

r210, how hasn't the AJ story been botched?! This show was in desperate need for a strong masculine presence; RC has refused to allow that to happen with a regenerated AJ.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 21910/24/2013

Disappointed in Heather and Scotty's long-awaited reunion. It was too "goofy". My God, why do these characters have to be written as so slapstick?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22010/24/2013

That's Ron R220. Even though I enjoyed their reunion today and I've enjoyed some of Ron's writing, I don't think Ron respects soap opera. It is like he only watched soap opera in the 80s.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22110/24/2013

So Heather escaped from the Miscavige Center for the Criminally Insane? Pretty funny.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22210/24/2013

But, r221, Heather and Scott were 80s characters. It wasn't until the late 90s and the 2000s that soap decided to cut itself off from its traditonal core element of character creating story. Heather Webber was a complex and wonderfully written character. So was Scotty. I remember the deep emotional motivations of these characters. Their sensational shenanigans come from that, not before.

It was fun to see the actors together, the characters reunited, references to certain facts and details from the past, but there was an emotional element that was completely ignored in those scenes. It went for laughs. A shame for the actors.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22310/24/2013

It's possible that he watched in the 90s too and then couldn't stand watching GH after that.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22410/24/2013

Are Heathers paintings sandwiches?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22510/25/2013

I didn't watch GH back then, but I wish I could appreciate watching all of the vet characters meeting each other again after all of these years.

I guess I'll have to wait for a Brenda/Stone/Ricky Martin reunion to feel it!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22610/25/2013

My bad, not Stone (RIP) but Jagger (mmmmm)!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22710/25/2013

Britt being Anna's child would be stupid. They do this dumb shit on soaps all the time. Not everyone in real life has blood ties. We saw Anna miscarry. She was 4 months pregnant.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22810/25/2013

Is it a coincidence that Genie is supposedly out, and now JZ is back? Or was that planned all along?

Ron never sees beyond his current plot point, so one never has any idea.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 22910/25/2013

DL faves Ronald and Franklin pose together.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23010/25/2013

R228- You couldn't possibly watch soaps much. All soaps have impossible blood ties. That's what keeps them going. When I want something more realistic, I'll switch to PBS.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23110/25/2013

Is Genie out OUT?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23210/25/2013

I want this smirk on Frankie's face just before he pushes me to my knees and pulls out his engorged salami-sized cock.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23310/25/2013

I think they are depending on money from TG's renegotiated contract to pay for Genie. She's not cheap either.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23410/25/2013

R222 It would have been even funnier if it was the Misscabbage center! That would have been a cute little shoutout to DL.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23510/25/2013

What Tony is rightfully pissed at, is that they didn't touch Benard's salary and he is the highest paid on the show, and they are paying Roger Howarth a salary similar to Tony's. For Tony to take that cut, he would be in the NLG, Kelly Monaco, Laura Wright, Easton category, and well under Benard and Howarth, and not have a "star salary".

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23610/25/2013

R236, I understood that Bernard did take a cut.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23710/25/2013

I know for a fact that Benard didn't take a cut in salary. In fact he got something of a raise because his guarantee was cut, but his salary wasn't. Same salary, instead of a 4 day guarantee he now has a 3 day guarantee.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23810/25/2013

I am loving Diane Miller... for long term GH viewers, has she been on the show a long time? Was she ever paired with anyone?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 23910/25/2013

Diane has been on since 2007, as Sonny's lawyer. She started in a small part then grew. The Guza era had her paired with Max, Sonny's husky bodyguard, brother of Milo. It was embarrassing to watch.

She can be fun, but she is so mannered that I can only take Diane or Carolyn Henessey in small doses.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24010/25/2013

Carolyn Hennessy is well known to True Blood fans as being part of the vampire council on season 5. She arguably has the nicest tits in Hollywood. Those two funbags are so delicious looking!If I were Franco I would be squeezing them on a regular basis. Hey she seems more fun than Carly Number 3,NLG and Kelly Monaco put together.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24110/25/2013

[r240] if you're going to put her down spell her name right. She shows sporadically so what's your problem?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24210/25/2013

Love Diane! I would gladly take her over Alexis anyday.

The Diane actress can do drama as well as comedy. She has chemistry with everyone. She can also do funny sexy.

NLG couldn't do sexy with a gun to her head. She is pushing 60 and still plays the blushing coy virgin when she's with a man.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24310/25/2013

I love Diane as well, but she is best as a supporting character. Like Diane Lockhart and Kalinda on The Good Wife, she is best in little doses.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24410/25/2013

Bobbie's return helps re-introduce Lucas into the story - he will become the new doctor at GH who catches the eye of both Felix and Brad. Meanwhile, Bobbie will also figure prominently in Carly's story.

There are rumours circulating that the show is looking to recast the role of Lulu Spencer. Lulu may be heading for a nervous breakdown and a visit to Shadybrook, during which time she will re-emerge a whole new actress.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24510/25/2013

Liars don't go to heaven r245.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24610/25/2013

R236, I respectfully disagree with this information.

I heard MB did take a salary cut under JFP and again under FV.

The OLTL stars were never paid anywhere close to GH star salaries. This much I know, and they were not given raises when they moved to GH either. Roger Howarth salary is not on par with TG nor MB.

Additionally, FV's biggest problem with the sweet deal TG negotiated was the long vacation breaks. Last summer TG agree to break up his summer vacation and he returned early this year. However, this contract allows TG all the control and I warned early this year, FV was not in favor of renewing this type of deal.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24710/26/2013

I can't blame FV for this. There is no continuity in any story TG is in because of his vacations. Why anyone thought he was worth the money with this deal has always been beyond me. Now TG just doesn't have the presence of a main character. I'd give that honor to Tristan Rogers instead.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24810/26/2013

Still here, bitches.

Will work for food.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 24910/26/2013

The Lulu recast rumours are being mentioned on the Generalhospitalhappenings.com website.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25010/26/2013

Tristan Rogers return has been wonderful. And there's so much more story to tell with him. He's still hot, has chemistry with everyone, love how he sticks it to the bad guys and the Scorpio's are a great family.

Tony Geary and Luke have worn thin. I just don't care to see Luke anymore. His returns are mostly met with a shrug now.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25110/26/2013

Anna Devane and Robert Scorpio vs. The Jeromes should be the central focus of the show, with the interesting B characters like Liz, Britt and Patrick also prominent. Jettison the OLTL nonsense.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25210/26/2013

Is the new Lulu a bitch? FV didn't seem to get along with the old one either.The new one is OK at least she doesn't act snarky or campy half the time like the old one did.BTW those Lulu re-casting rumors are "vague" for what it's worth.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25310/26/2013

The new Lulu has a fierce JMB fanbase out to get her fired. They really hate the new Lulu.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25410/26/2013

Really? Replacing Marcy is going to solve that? I doubt it. Unless TPTB bring back Ms Berman which seems doubtful.To be honest, the so-called JMB fanbase hasn't effected GH's ratings at all. Along with that "rabid" Jason fanbase as well. Lulu is not carrying the show right now to be honest. One good thing that RC and FV has done is to make the show more broad based in terms of characters showing up. Their weakness happens to be that some characters come back and disappear for quite some time.....

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25510/26/2013

Just watched Friday's episode. All in all, possibly the best full week of GH since I came back to watching regularly in February of this year, after many years not caring.

As others have said, the guy playing Faison is mesmerizing: funny and creepy without being too over-the-top. That is talent, and they should keep him. I get the impression he improvises some of his best stuff.

He and Frau Dr Obrecht together have been great. As have Hughes and Rogers as Anna and Rubbit. I could enjoy watching the four of them for hours on end.

As for the other storylines going on now, it's interesting that there are rumors of recasting Lulu. She is one of the few characters I really can't care much about--I don't like or dislike her; it's like she barely makes an impression. Recasting might change that.

At least Sonny/Benard I can genuinely loathe (though the Michael vs Morgan stuff is beginning to make up for that).

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25610/26/2013

GH is not claustrophobic and unwelcoming like it was in Guza's reign - as r255 says,the canvas is much more broader. It's now built so that anyone from its past could be welcomed back with open arms and it's not an intrusion or interference. I love that GH has become a family-based show again where characters can come and go like an active ongoing community. However, it does become dizzying when someone you know and love comes in for a few episodes and then leaves and isn't seen months down the road.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25710/26/2013

I can't honestly say I would mind if they recast Lulu, Marcy Rylan was terribly miscast to begin with. It would be quite embarrassing for her though.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25810/26/2013

Hey Prattie, would you be interested in a storyline where two unlucky-in-love, aging gals in their 50s find true romance... with each other? A coming out story 30 years in the making.

We'd make headlines for sure, babe. Give it some thought.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 25910/26/2013

I want Obrecht to stop in at Kelly's, maybe get a job as a waitress. In disguise of course.

Congrats to thae actress playing Britt for tappin the actor playing Morgan! I bet they would make some beautiful babies.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26010/26/2013

I like nu lulu. Didnt care for the other one. Emmys be damned.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26110/26/2013

I like Nu Lulu. She's a good fit portrayal-wise even though she doesn't resemble JMB who I also liked. Besides looking like Anne Heche and Sondra Locke she also looks like she could be the offspring of L&L. I never could stand the Maxie character. What a grating deluded, whiny, saccharine character. I wish they would write KS out or do a recast with a personality transplant.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26210/26/2013

Apparently the Anna mask is going to appear again. Poor Duke!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26310/26/2013

Roger Howarth was making around 1.2 million a year on the ABC version of OLTL and that salary moved with him to GH. He was the highest paid actor on the show at cancellation. Easton was making around 600K and Alderson was making between 200-250K.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26410/26/2013

R262 I don't agree at all. I should be sympathizing with Lante about what Maxie did to them, but I just can't. NuLu acts like an entitled bitch and Dante has always been a douche. That has to say something about the acting, Marcy just isn't hitting those subtle notes the same way KS can.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26510/26/2013

Tristan's return has reportedly been extended to account for Geary's absences (like last winter) and difference of opinion with PTB regarding salary and story (specifically, Luke's redemption arc). Until that is settled several things are on standby, including Genie Francis.

I hope they realize people would rather watch Scorpio than Luke.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26610/26/2013

Not true at all. People love Luke Spencer and would much rather him be on our screens. Nothing against Robert, but Luke is an icon. Not only that, he's a great actor with a clear vision for his character. I'm sorry that all the Luke and Laura stans don't get it. Geary doesn't want to play some sanitized version of Luke in some boring fairy tale story with the actress that was afraid to do scenes with him when she was pregnant. Geary's take on the character is much more in line with Marland's original vision. It's time to stop pushing Scorpio.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26710/26/2013

[quote]Geary's take on the character is much more in line with Marland's original vision.

Marland LEFT well before Luke became a household name. Tony Geary was instrumental in that character growth while Doug was at GL. The lies he's telling himself now are pedestrian and everything he's done with the character since 2000 is sad and adolescent.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26810/26/2013

r267, I have seen nothing but accolades being thrown Rogers' way. Geary is fun to watch, but the show continues without him whenever he isn't around. His absence is never gaping.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 26910/26/2013

Marland wrote the template and Tony followed it. The fans who want Luke to be some hero are delusional. He is a damaged man. The marriage to Laura was a lie. Thank God Tony has spent so many years undoing that mess.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27010/26/2013

I don't care if Luke is with Laura. But Luke is a pretty worn out character. I also hated the "actors choice" decision to have Luke drink again. Luke has edged closer and closer to being a joke. Not the iconic character he played up till about 6 years ago.

I don't want to get into a pick Robert not Luke contest. Actually I'd love to see if those two have their old magic again. Robert could be the best thing to come down the pike for Luke in a long time.

Tristan Rogers is top of his game. He may be in his 60's but he's still got it. Every scene he is in is better because he is in it. I remember when that used to true of Geary - but it's not anymore. I read the soap message boards - the vast majority agree with me. If TG is smart, he will leave before Luke is greeted with a shrug.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27110/26/2013

[quote][R262] I don't agree at all. I should be sympathizing with Lante about what Maxie did to them, but I just can't. NuLu acts like an entitled bitch and Dante has always been a douche. That has to say something about the acting, Marcy just isn't hitting those subtle notes the same way KS can.

I'm sympathizing just fine and you have it backwards about who's an entitled bitch and how is Dante a douche? These preggo SLs suck but Maxie is and has always been a dumb asshole who always has to get her way.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27210/26/2013

To be quite honest both Dante and Lulu need to be recast. Marco Dapper or Peter Porte would be a great Dante. I don't know who would make a good Lulu, what about Crystal Hunt?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27310/26/2013

r273, NEVER say that name again. If you say it three times, she appears!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27410/26/2013

The whole Luke vs Scorpio debate is somewhat overblown. I think Tristan has done a great job on his return but he hasn't been on the soap for a gazillion years like Geary has.Had he been God knows what would have happened to Scorpio.The rumored love quadrangle including the newly resurrected Stefan could be a hoot or a total flop. However I'd like to see Stephen Nichols light a fire under Geary's ass! I think that Tristan's presence will accomplish that as well.

As per, Lante Dalu or whatever they are called, they are not that bad. GH is beating the boring CBS/Sony/Bell soap in the prime demographic, TPTB don't have to fix everything that's not broken. Oh and they don't have to bring in a million new characters either!Though they got permission to use the original Julian Jerome's pictures.Not a necessity by any means but a nice detail to longtime fans.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27510/26/2013

r263, is Faison going to wear it this time?

"Duke, dance with me in the moonlight".

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27610/26/2013

R274, are you talking about Crystal Hunt, Crystal Hunter, and Crystal Hunter?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27710/26/2013

I love watching Faison and Obrecht acting like the Eurotrash version of the Bickersons.

And I got a perverse thrill out of Faison telling Robin he shot Jason in the back and kicked his body into the harbour.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27810/26/2013

Yes, r277, and stop tempting fate. You'll regret it.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 27910/26/2013

General Hospital

Starring: Crystal Hunt

as

Lulu Spencer Falconeri

It has a nice ring to it.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28010/26/2013

It never made sense that Laura feel in love with Luke the way she did.

But it was a runaway train and couldn't be stopped.

There was a great episode this year, I think in -- of all places -- Milo's apartment in which Luke and Laura talked out their past and said goodbye to each other in a sense.

They should have had that scene years ago. And there's nothing wrong with Laura going back to her pal Scotty (talk about returning to Marland's original vision!)

But Laura and Scott got a year story in about 7 days of work this year. It was odd. They had a gem and didn't mine it.

It's a rare criticism I have of this creative team. (Well, that and killing off Connie.)

I don't get Luke with Tracy; rather, I don't get her with him. Tracy wouldn't fall for Luke, IMHO. It just seems born out of the actors' real life friendship.

I'd write a tale in which Lulu kills someone; maybe Jerry or Faison. Laura takes the rap to keep her kid out of jail, just like Lesley did for Lulu many years ago.

We already know Lulu can play amnesia very well! :)

Love the nuLulu, btw.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28110/26/2013

I have to say I LOVED Scorpio and Holly being so frontburner after Luke and Laura left.

It was a slow building story; they wed to a) keep her in the US and b) give Luke's unborn son a name.

She miscarried and then fell in love with Robert. Luke comes home.

Classic soap.

Ironically, they could have made Ethan be Holly's 'miscarriage'; stillborns are SO sad (duh), but they could have tweaked history a little bit and said that Holly's baby died at the hospital.

But instead they wrote in retroactively that when Luke and Laura were out traversing the world he went off and cheated on her.

Dumb. That's just dumb.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28210/26/2013

That was a hoot, R278! It was difficult for me at first to accept Frau Farbissina seeing as how campy she was, but I must say I am enjoying her now. And her lovestruck mooning over Faison who only has eyes for Anna is funny and pitiful at the same time.

I thought it was interesting that they showed pics of the departed Steve Burton. I wonder if they had to get his permission or if they have a legal right to his image if it is as Jason?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28310/27/2013

Another vote for Tristan Rogers in place of Geary. He just brightens up the show. I don't care if Geary is an icon-actually I think Rogers is an icon too. Scorpio and Devane should be front and center. They should be the new Jason and Sonny..

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28410/27/2013

Crystal Hunt is THE most talentfree actress ever on soaps.

To suggest her as Lulu is insane.

Emme Rylan is great as Lulu.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28510/27/2013

Rylan is no JMB that's for sure. What's Nadia Borjlin doing, she would be a great Lulu.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28610/27/2013

Thing with Lulu is that Kirsten Storms would be excellent in that role, but it can't happen.

Berman, no fault of her own, had no charisma with any other actor, save for Brandon Barash. She resembled the young Genie Francis, and that was all she did. New girl is OK, stuck with cigar-store Indian Dante, but, meh.

Storms as Lulu, sparks everywhere. Plus, great chemistry with the sorely-missed Johnny Z.

Meanwhile, Rebecca Herbst/Liz, still languishing after all these years. At least they didn't put her with Stumpy.

If only they'd cast Howarth as Rick Lansing...

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28710/27/2013

[quote] Rylan is no JMB that's for sure.

You're right. Rylan can act rings around that sour faced Berman, who had three expressions.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28810/27/2013

Oh Hell No! Not Crystal Hunt. NOOOOOOOO.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 28910/27/2013

Why all the Crystal Hunt hate? She was radiant in her role on OLTL.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29010/27/2013

So is Delia running the bar now that Maeve is old and frail? Delia owned an art gallery for a time on RH which fits in with Ava's back story. Really looking forward to this it sounds like great fun.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29110/27/2013

Nadja Bjorlin is back on Days isn't she? She is the most gorgeous thing on soaps but I don't know if she has what Berman or Rylan have to play that role.

Luke and Tracy are like two peas in a pod. They absolutely belong together. Unlike Laura she wasn't raped by Luke either! That scene in Milo's apartment was well played. However the most recent Scotty/Laura union wasn't. This is where Cartooni fucks up. He's got Genie and Kin back and nary a romance happens between them.Now the newly reborn Stefan will possibly become Laura's new flame. Only to find out that Stefan is really Nik's real dad? I want to see Stefan back BUT RC has poorly served some long time favorites because of his ADD.The fans would much rather see the characters at hand used correctly instead of bringing back more "undead" characters who were killed in a definite sense.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29210/27/2013

Maybe DL Brock will come back for a visit

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29310/27/2013

Never watched RH but loved Roxy, What can you guys tell me about Delia? Will her being Ava's mom make sense in RH history as well?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29410/27/2013

There is only one choice to portray Lulu and she is the International Superstar, the Sweetheart of Stage and Screen, Miss Farah Fath.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29510/27/2013

Miss Fath would only be well equipped to play Lulu's wacky cousin Kuku.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29610/27/2013

Hunt was one of the worst actors ever on OLTL. I don't understand how anyone would want her to play anything. To each his or her own I guess.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29710/27/2013

Hunt is terrible, but Rylan is not any good either.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29810/27/2013

FF ONLY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY BITCHY AND WHITE TRASH.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 29910/27/2013

[quote] Why all the Crystal Hunt hate? She was radiant in her role on OLTL.

You're kidding, right?

That cunt couldn't convincingly portray a bag of hair.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30010/27/2013

CHunt was not only a bad a actress, the work on her face was awful and very distracting. Heard bad things about her personally. And that she was one of few people Amanda Bynes didn't cut off after she completely lost it, makes me think she might've been an enabler.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30110/27/2013

CHunt was also awful on GL as Lizzy Spaulding. She wasn't fit to lick Hayden Panettiere's Mary Janes.

I gather she comes from a wealthy family.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30210/27/2013

[r294] yes

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30310/27/2013

R302, wouldn't surprsie me, but Lizzie also came from a wealthy family.

HUGE Rylan fan here -- both personally and professionally, but her Lizzie wasn't definitive.

I mean, could Phillip and Beth really have given birth to Mindy?

How'd that happen?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30410/27/2013

These are the roles that need to be recast on GH:

Lulu

Dante

Kiki

Molly

I would get rid of Sabrina, Carlos, Sean, his son and the rest of teens. With the savings you can bring on a new family with a couple of teens. I would kill off Franco and have Roger return as Ric or maybe buy the character of Todd Manning back from Prospect Park.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30510/27/2013

R305, PP will never allow that.

T.J. is probably leaving and maybe Sean as well. i liked them but since Cartini are not doing anything with them, I am ok with that.

KiKi has actually grown on me. The is the first time I have liked KA since she played very young Starr Manning.

I do not care about the rest.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30610/27/2013

I wish all the teens would disappear. I hate KA and KiKi more than words can say. Recast that role ASAP.

I am all for the Jeromes overtaking Sonny and his business. MB is horrible. He's painful to watch with all his tics, whispers, stutters,etc.. Let Brenda come back and usher him offscreen.

If MB and KA left I'd probably be the happiest GH viewer ever.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30710/27/2013

It still amazes me that KA can stand upright, after the punishing her cooter must take from Chad 'Dick of Death' Duell's nightly fuckings.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 30810/27/2013

Crystal Hunt as Serena Baldwin.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31010/27/2013

No...Crystal.....Hunt.....EVER!!!!!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31110/28/2013

Va,va,varoom Maura West is fabulous as Ava Jerome. She really is a film noir siren channeling the 40's. Best addition to come on board.

If Scorpio and Mac are brothers, how come Mac doesn't speak with an accent? Were they raised separately?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31210/28/2013

How about Crystal Hunt as a recast KiKi?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31310/28/2013

When Mac first came on the show, York affected an awful accent. They just did away with it in time.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31410/28/2013

TR has made some nice money on that delicious accent of his.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31510/28/2013

Today was another good GH day except for Sonny & Olivia.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31610/28/2013

What is with Crystal Hunt! NO! Not a recast or a new character NO to her for anything. She sucks as an actress. Why is someone so suddenly trying to push her? Crystal, do you or your agent or a family member post here?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31710/28/2013

What about Crystal Hunt as Anna and Duke's lost child? Or Crystal Hunt as a recast for Felix's sister?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31810/28/2013

Crystal Hunt as a highly sexed Audrey Hardy.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 31910/28/2013

Crystal Cunt NEVER.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32010/28/2013

[quote]How about Crystal Hunt as a recast KiKi?

Don't make me come over there r313!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32110/29/2013

Yesterday's scene at Ryan's was poorly written and badly acted.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32210/29/2013

Morgan has dark looks and I can see him becoming one of Sonny's boys in the Mafia. Can't say the same about Chad Duel (Michael) He may have the legendary 'dick of death' but on screen, he comes off like he belongs on the Disney channel.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32310/29/2013

[quote]He may have the legendary 'dick of death' but on screen, he comes off like he belongs on the Disney channel.

ITA and your post really cracked me up, lol!!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32410/29/2013

R309 You sir are a racist! A pocket WOP? What is Nancy Lee Grahn a dyke kike? Or is Sean hot for an N-word? OR is Michael Saucedo quite the pretty spic? Please take your racism elsewhere AND your woefully irrelevant Annie Logan and go away!

BTW DZ is a Canadian of Itaian and English extraction. You might call him a hot eyetalian limey then!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32510/29/2013

Crystal Hunt as Foster and Annabelle's long lost spawn Fifi. CHunt as yet another bitch. And also there's a strong resemblance too.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32610/29/2013

r322, it was not my fault.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32710/29/2013

I wonder if any director has told Bernard what a bad actor he is?

Is there truth to the rumor that Lulu will be recast?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32810/29/2013

Crystal Hunt as Serena [italic]and[/italic] Christina.

If Julianne Moore could do it, then so can Crystal!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 32910/29/2013

R328 Has any director told half of the actors on GH that they are bad?! Soap actors are the dregs of entertainment as is why would they tell MB that he's bad? He's a star in a dying genre where most actors can't act anyway. IMO he is a bad actor but he's made the most of his meager talents anyway.

It's a rumor that Lulu will be recast but nothing more. To be honest they should recast Robin Scorpio!;) I love KMcC but I'm rooting for Faison ,Dr O and Jerry against her! Oh and I want Sabrina to get Patrick. I know it's wrong but as much as I love Robin,she's not knocking it out of the park at all.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33010/29/2013

[r330] is either a drunk queen or a hausfrau on adderol

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33110/29/2013

Fuck off, r330.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33210/29/2013

Lulu has a nerve calling Maxie an unfit mother with a father-in-law who is a mobster. In fact, why would she even condone Dante taking little Connie down to the pier near the very mob-run warehouse that has recently been vandalised?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33410/29/2013

r322, I agree that those scenes were a bit of a letdown. Kristen seemed uncomfortable with the whole thing and everything was all quite awkward. And the OLTL reference (Delia/Roxy looking at Silas/John McBain and calling him "Johnny") fell flat and didn't work although it was a cute idea. Hoping that she'll score some numbers when she's paired with West.

Btw, how funny is that Michael's new restaurant is just the same set (reorganized) that is supposed to be Ryan's Bar.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33510/29/2013

Crystal Hunt as a recast Keesha Ward. Now you bitches can't complain about that one.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33610/29/2013

Speaking of rumours, there's one that AJ will fake his death to escape prosecution and Carly will be arrested for his murder.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33710/29/2013

r335 Yes, I noticed they were using the same set for both Michael's restaurant and Ryan's bar.

As far as I recall, this is the first time that a character from Ryan's Hope has crossed over into the rest of the ABC Daytime universe. All the other ABC soaps had crossovers at one point or another, but Ryan's Hope never did. Until now.

Of course, it was almost 25 years after the show was canceled, but now we could get to see Dr. Pat Ryan at GH or Max Dubujak coming to Port Charles to do business with ELQ.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33810/30/2013

I think RC considers Claire Labine to be his mentor.

May be part of the friction between RC and TG.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 33910/30/2013

[quote] I think RC considers Claire Labine to be his mentor.

If I'm not mistaken, she was writing OLTL when he started writing there.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34010/30/2013

Halloween show tomorrow. OMG!! I hope Dr. Obrecht wears a costume, pinches and scares little children and 'entertains' us with another "Is That All There Is?" type song.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34110/30/2013

Claire Labine is one of the greatest writers of daytime ever. If only RC copied her style.

Labine wrote purely character, not plot driven stories. Yes, she had her huge mistakes. Need I say more than clown school on OLTL, but I forgive her that for all the years of the best soap I'd ever seen, from Ryan's Hope to OLTL I'd never enjoyed my soaps more. To this day I tear up when I think of some of her stories, most especially the AIDS story on GH with Stone and Robin.

I also love that she always had animals as part of her stories. A cat and dog on RH, 2 dogs and a love story for them on GH and of course the parrot Moose on OLTL.

Labine's writing was the last great writing ever on OLTL. RC might admire her but he learned nothing from her. He's not fit to wipe her shoes.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34210/30/2013

[R342] Tell me more about when she wrote for OLTL? What stories?

I certainly loved her Ryan's Hope. And I agree about her writing for GH. The BJ heart story was hers. None of these child death/transplant stories today compare with that one. I think she created Sonny/Brenda as well. I grew sick of Sonny awhile ago - but early S&B was good.

TG got her fired from GH cause she didn't "get" Luke.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34310/30/2013

Claire Labine is so over-rated. It's become very clear that Ryan's Hope was so good because of her writing partner Paul Avila Mayer. Her subsequent solo ventures have been mind-bogglingly awful (OLTL, GL) or depressing and dull (GH). I agree with Tony Geary...she was all wrong for GH and had no idea how to properly write for Luke.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34510/30/2013

R345 = Paul Avila Mayer

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34610/31/2013

R343

TG had nothing to do with the firing of Labine.

As someone also mentioned GH was bleeding viewers because of her continued depressing storylines. That's why she was let go.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34710/31/2013

R344

I have to disagree with you.

IMO the addition of Sonny and MB is the worst thing Labine ever did to GH. That changed GH for the worst in so many ways and ruined it in my opinion.

I would give anything if the character of Sonny was killed or sent to prison. The character is an abomination and he's played by a joke of an 'actor'.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34810/31/2013

Labine cannot be blamed for the reign of Sonny Corinthos. She never intended for him to be the central focus. She was handed a despicable character (misogynist, abuser, drug pusher) and revealed a tormented individual behind the scum, crafting a very complex love story between two damaged people (Sonny and Brenda). I am at the head of the line demanding Sonny to be axed from GH, but I had no problem with Labine's revelatory treatment of this character. It was Guza and JFP who took Sonny out of an ensemble cast and orbited him into supreme status.

TG did not have Labine fired - she has nothing but pleasant things to say about Geary, although she admits that it was hard to write for Luke and Laura. She didn't write "adventure stories" and was daunted by the responsibility to bring the two into legendary characters into the 90s after they had been off the screen for most of the last decade. Geary had a huge problem with a domesticated Luke, but he did not have the clout to fire Labine. No soap actors ever do no matter how important they are to the show.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 34910/31/2013

Wonderful interview with Claire Labine, who talks about her soap career, in particular her days at GH, her disappointment over ABC choosing their own GH spin-off over her planned spin-off (which would have been far superior, in my opinion), and how her last job at GL was probably the last time we will ever see Labine writing a soap.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35010/31/2013

Kate Mulgrew hosts an interview for Claire Labine at her apartment:

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35110/31/2013

Thanks R325. Next time I fill out anything asking for my race I'll have to answer "Italian" or "WOP", which I much prefer. And to answer your questions---

No, I don't know that she's a dyke, No, I don't find him attractive, and No, I don't know who he is.

Now on to soap business. Yesterday the GH page on Facebook announced that Emme Rylan would be live tweeting later that day. I can only hope someone was able to preview what was being tweeted to her because most of the posters on FB were ripping the poor girl a new one. Some of them were obviously having difficulty separating her from Lulu or from the writers and just posting, "give Maxie her baby!" It was scary. Others just raked her over the coals for her acting and for not being JMB. The same happened for Bryan Craig today. "How dare he turn on Sonny!" If what was being said was similar to what was posted here during the soap frau invasion I can understand why soap threads were banned. There were some still pissed that Jason was gone. And many of them hate Maura/Ava which just proves they're nuts.

And R325----bite my big WOP behind!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35210/31/2013

Dick of Death and kikiStarr love disney. They always go to land and world. Kiki has a condo in kissimmee.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35310/31/2013

Figures Kristen would love trashy FL. She is a frau in training.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35410/31/2013

r352, soap fans have been like this since forever. The internet has only made these crazies more accessible to the actors. Some people really shouldn't be allowed to have internet.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35510/31/2013

Alderson trying to be sexy is the most unintentionally hilarious thing on this show. And the idea that Bambi is some irresistable stud is a close second.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35610/31/2013

Considering, r353, that both are high-profile Disney employees, they very likely get tremendous perks while visiting Disney land and world.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35710/31/2013

The Claire Labine love is another instance of soap fans being total idiots. Everyone talks about how much they love Claire Labine because they think they're supposed to love Claire Labine. Claire is not better or worse than any other soap writer. She had some hits and some misses, as would anyone who had to write a 5 day a week, 52 weeks a year continuing drama. Putting her on some pedestal and making her a saint is moronic.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35810/31/2013

Does William deVry like the homosex?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 35910/31/2013

Spoiler Alert: Obrect teams up with Sabrina to help her keep Patrick.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36010/31/2013

If true, r360, this is classicly bad Cartooni. Sabrina will become instantly "evil" in a matter of episodes. The hack does not have the talent to write any kind of real triangle with 3 actual developed characters so he pulls the same shit over and over. It happened countless times on OLTL.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36110/31/2013

I read a recent interview with Catherine Hicks, who played Faith in the early years of RH. She said that she liked being on RH because it was a literate show, compared to all the other soaps which she called total garbage. Honestly, watching some of the old episodes, the story writing was no better or worse than many of the other shows. What made it stand out was the authenticity that came from being set in a real place, which was a novelty at the time, and its ethnic diversity. Labine is totally over-rated, and as I mentioned above, I suspect Paul Avila Mayer, in addition to producer Bob Costello and director Lela Swift, was responsible for much of the good stuff those early years. Labine's solo stint with her kids in the mid- to late-80s was unwatchable IMO.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36210/31/2013

I tried watching General Hospital yesterday after not seeing it for a few months, but found it to be unwatchable. Sonny and Olivia are a bore. And Carly is always at odds with someone. I wish they could have found a good story for Genie Francis.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36310/31/2013

r363, there is no "good story" for anyone.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36410/31/2013

GH is awful. It's just one poorly executed shocking plot point after another. I know everyone likes FV yadda yadda yadda, but the show is just godawful.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36510/31/2013

R331 and R332 are both clueless cunts. R331 you sound like you just walked out of a bar after last call and your trick just spiked your drink with some meth!

R332 Poorly played. You picked one out of hundreds that worked in the genre.Julianne Moore is one of the classiest women to ever act in soaps. She would never make a statement like that ever. I would though. So do us all a favor and go fuck off.Or better yet you can kiss my big fat WOP ass!;)

No matter how bad the actors are on GH the scripts are even worse. The actors who give a shit like the ones who play Scorpio,Faison,Anna, and Dr O stand out like sore thumbs.They really are turning manure into mousse. Most of the other ones probably failed at their casting couch sessions. Giving good head is a prerequisite in Hollywood and not only were they bad on the stage most of these soap actors were bad in the boudoir as well!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36610/31/2013

I was wondering the same thing a few weeks back, R59. When he did his undies scene in front of NLG there was a slight pinging. But someone responded that he is engaged to an ex-soap actress.

Frau Farbissina should put on a blonde wig and some fishnets, straddle a chair and moan out a killer rendition of "Falling in Love Again".

What's the deal with Ellie's hair? It looks like one of those cheap nylon wigs. I'm pretty certain it is hers, but couldn't they do something with it? It's all I can focus on when she's onscreen.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36710/31/2013

R367 Funny thing is that NLG and BDV both ping. They look like a lesbian/gay bearding love story.

I think FF is just waiting for Cartooni to do Miss Marlene. I don't think Cartooni has your good taste though.

Ellie is almost never on screen anymore! Poor thing. Maybe that's why I missed her hair/wig or whatever it is.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36810/31/2013

Was there serious talk about making Ellie the daughter of Franco? I recall someone posting something like that. I like Ellie, but the hair....

I loved how Ava mopped the floor with Harlot yesterday, just like Maura mopped the floor with Laura. Maura really has IT.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 36910/31/2013

Wanna bet the first time people see her is when Robin turns up at the wedding for Patrick and Sabrina?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37010/31/2013

[quote] Funny thing is that NLG and BDV both ping. They look like a lesbian/gay bearding love story.

Making Derek/Julian a gay villain would be AWESOME.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37110/31/2013

I love that Ava smirks when delivering some of her snottier lines. I am so tired of Sonny. Why do they give him so much attention, when characters like A.J. are never shown?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37210/31/2013

I've reconsidered Stumpy, R372. It wouldn't be right for him to be offed in a wood chipper. A giant coffee grinder would be just the thing. I likewise don't get putting the A. J. story on the back burner. In the old GH days they were capable of keeping several strong stories going at once. The Mikiki romance should be, if it must be at all, more filler. Likewise Harlot and Franco.

Faison should stick around til the next nurse's ball. He, Anna, and Frau Farbissina could do a rousing version of "Two Ladies" from CABARET.

I like you, R366!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37310/31/2013

Wow.. Tyler Christopher's tits. You could cut glass with those.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37410/31/2013

It's embarrassing how hard and fast they put RH's Franco with Carly to re-pair the actors. Franco is a deranged serial killer who got her son raped but she's all ready for it. It's the ruination of Carly, and as we all know Carly's character has been around the block about a thousand times - but this takes the cake.

RH also is unable to sell "Franco the artist". It's just Todd by another name. Same with Kiki and Starr Manning.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37510/31/2013

Nik looked cool in his Goth costume. Elektra Woman and Dyna Girl.... I loved that touch. Robin as a Venetian mask reject from Eyes Wide Shut. Brad Cooper munching on what looked like a big ball was very apropos.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37610/31/2013

When Robert and Anna are on, it's like watching another (better) soap. I do miss AJ.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37710/31/2013

[quote]It's just Todd by another name.

That's all RH can do. He's the most overrated actor in soap history.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37810/31/2013

r366, you are just plain weird.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 37910/31/2013

What is behind the rumor that Geary hated Greg Vaughan? Was he used to fucking Jacob Young, and GV refused his advances?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38010/31/2013

Hoping for a Kit Kat Klub Obrecht verse or two of "The Lonely Goatherd."

And Carly and Franco's attempt to channel some 60's Doris Day movie is ridiculous. That woman doesn't have it. And what others have said.... Franco is Todd... just Todd

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38110/31/2013

Geary wouldn't be interested in either of them. Now the guy who plays Shawn would be another story. Interesting that when I Google "Tony Geary" the next thing that comes up is "Tony Geary and Ron Glass".

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38210/31/2013

Geary is down with the swirl?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38310/31/2013

I would lose Carly and Todd in a heartbeat.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38410/31/2013

God, rumours of more characters returning, this time Dillon Hornsby (Lulu's ex-love) and his cousin Maya Ward.

Rumour Bobbi is returning because Carly finds herself charged with murder (AJ fakes his death - again).

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38510/31/2013

Nice to see Lesley.

Spencer is a doll.

Electra Woman & Dyna Girl - cute. Sabrina not so much. Ditto for sourpuss Liz, who always looks like she smells something bad. She needs a good kick - into the harbour for one of those convenient GH-presumed deaths.

I think Felix and Brad are adorable together.

Obrecht was hilarious. Anders Hove looks like he's having fun.

I FF'd Carly and Franco - couldn't care less about this juvenile relationship.

Unfortunately, I'll have to watch Carly tomorrow because I can't wait to see Derek as Zorro tomorrow.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38610/31/2013

I have to admit that I like Carly and Derek. I would have preferred Carly and AJ, but Carly and Derek works and it makes more sense to me, given Carly's past relationships. But of course, Cartooni is going to continue to push Carly and Franco down our throats because they will never admit that they were wrong about bring Franco back.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38710/31/2013

I don't mind Carly and Derek, but I was getting into the prospect of Carly and AJ, if only because it was going to serve up some Q drama (Monica and Carly going at it is always fun).

Carly and Franco have nowhere to go. Silly, implausible, annoying and a waste of time and film.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38810/31/2013

I really liked Carly with Todd, with Franco not so much. I know he's still playing Todd because that is all RH can play these days. I mean Paul Ryan was Todd too except for those few magic scenes with ATWT's Emily, but I digress...lol...even though RH's acting is the same I just can't seem to care about Franco and it makes Carly look worse than usual to go with the guy who got her son raped. Then again it was the big bad tumor and not the real Franco or at least that's what we're supposed to believe.

I do FLOVE Dr. O and Faison and of course Robert and Anna. I like ME but I liked him best as Caleb the vamp. But these days GH at least has a lot to like to go with what's not to like so that's something.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 38910/31/2013

R379 Al's SG holds me in high esteem so there!He's certainly not the clueless cunt you are so his opinion means more to me. Move along and troll elsewhere queeny.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39010/31/2013

Couldn't Micheal get a legit job at Carly's hotel ?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39110/31/2013

Yes, r391, but that makes too much sense. Michael comes off as a preeny daddy's boy, jumping from one father to the other whenever one falls off the radar.

Carlivati recently said he's put AJ on the backburner to handle other pressing stories, and that it is more realistic this way because the time between a charge and a trial isn't overnight. Never mind the fact that RC never respects proper time lapse when it is convenient - which is all the time.

Despite that, I find AJ's sudden absence and abrupt disappearance off the canvas jarring, bizarre and suspect.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39210/31/2013

R391 No, because this is splitting the two brothers apart even further. This kind of story could go on for years, and if written properly, could become a classic.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39310/31/2013

I loved the Wyndemere scenes today. I hope Faison and Dr Olbrect stay around. I love them and Britt and Nick interact well with them. I hope Felix dies better than Brad.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39410/31/2013

Did Brad die today?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39510/31/2013

Ron is getting the Michael and Morgan storyline right. I can't complain there. Now all Morgan needs to do is knock up Kiki and for Morgan to drive Michael into a wall.

Kiki was actually interesting when she first arrived, now Ron has just turned her into Starr 2.0.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39610/31/2013

I'm surprised that none of you girls have mentioned those unsubstantiated--but pesky--rumors that Geary, unhappy with the deal FV offered him, may move to Y&R; something that no doubt, would go over like the proverbial fart in church with Y&R fans.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39710/31/2013

Am I the only one who finds Emma to be nails-on-the-blackboard unbearable? Perfectly matched with Sabrrrreeeennna, sure, but...oy.

Poor kids in the same classroom as this Veruca...

Other than that,fun, relaxed, loosey-goosey, from the rerun.

(Thought Felix was in a Rudolph costume at first - blinking nose. Liz as slutty Snow White -now THAT'S meta!)

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39810/31/2013

Thought Emma was She-Chuckie today. Josselyn is right up there in terms of annoying.Emma's after a little Woody? Oh dear...

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 39911/01/2013

R397

I find it very very hard to believe that TG would join Y&R and play another rapist. I'd be fine with TG on Y&R but not as a rapist and not opposite the God-awful MTS. TG would blow her out of the water and she'd never be able to keep up.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40011/01/2013

I thought Todd and Carly had great chemistry but I thought it paled to what they had with Howarth and Kassie DePaiva whenever she appeared as Blair from OLTL. I also though they suffered by comparison because Blair and Carly are essentially the same character, and Todd treated them identically. RC barely changed a word in the old scripts. When they paired up Todd and Tea years ago it was a different dynamic for two different people. Cloning a romance doesn't work.

They could've had a great triangle with the 3 regardless, but Franco and Carly - despicable.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40111/01/2013

R380

No truth to Geary hating Vaughn.I'm sure he prefered JJ in the role but that doesn't mean he hates GV. Greg Vaughn has said he and his wife have visited Tony in Amsterdam. If there was any hate going on I doubt this would happen.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40211/01/2013

I hate to be so cynical, but yes, I find Emma to be too much to take.

And Josselyn comes off as a little touched in the head. What was the ear of corn reference meant to be?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40311/01/2013

I can't believe that no one hasn't mentioned that Port Chuck is breaking up and are doing a farewell tour:

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40411/01/2013

Tony Geary has already played a rapist on YR. If they work it into the show's history that the cult leader was George Curtis it might be interesting. But there is no way Geary is going to YR. Frank is going to cave and meet Tony's quote, he would be an idiot not to. And what is Frank going to do with the extra $750K? Bring on and misuse a bunch of vets? Create new characters that Ron will write badly?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40511/01/2013

How come FrankenRon have not brought on JP Seponski yet?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40611/01/2013

"And what is Frank going to do with the extra $750K? Bring on and misuse a bunch of vets? Create new characters that Ron will write badly?"

Honey, that's exactly what he has been doing.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40711/01/2013

It's time for Luke to drink his last shot of bourbon. We are waaaaaaaaay past going out on top, but there is still a chance to wring one last half-decent story out of him to end things on a good note.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40811/01/2013

Geary can go. And take Benard with him.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 40911/01/2013

As much as I love TG his character coming in once every six monts is no longer relevant. The only reason I watched him as because of Tracy. The character is evolving. Sonny is no longer relevant (if ever). Like the Cain & Abel of Micheal & Morgan. Sabrina can go. A.J. should best back. Maybe get ELQ back and buy the hospital & put Monica back in charge

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41011/01/2013

[r406] JP is much too flaky for Frank. Besides he is living in wedded bliss with Tuc.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41111/01/2013

The latest rumor on TG....

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41211/01/2013

AJ was also backburnered because ABC told him he had 2 months to lose 20 pounds.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41311/01/2013

Take him Y&R. Haven't missed Jason and I won't miss Luke. He really is irrelevent these days. Let JFP take Sonny too. Y&R fans could suffer through what we did. Take the money and make FH and TR happy. They should be carrying the show these days.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41411/01/2013

Wow r413, that's crazy. He was looking a skosh beefy but, to put him on time out for that is wild. I guess Frank doesn't play, but why has Maurice been allowed to put on a few?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41511/01/2013

Braeden will not be upstaged by Geary.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41611/01/2013

Geary has no one to blame but himself. He was allowed to come and go for years interrupting story so he could go trouncing off to Europe. Oh brother. They need to hire a 30's hot male lead to spice things up with Liz. All the fans ever do is bitch about her not being on air, and they are 100% right. Also I love A.J., beefy or not. Keep focusing on Sam/Silas, Ava, Duke/Anna/Robert/Holly, Nik/ Britt, the Q's. Bring back Stefan and Laura. Give Mr. Lucas Lorenzo Spencer his walking paper (so he can go visit Europe).

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41711/01/2013

R416 Yes - but remember JFP is executive producer.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41811/01/2013

I heard one rumor that AJ leaves - but with a noble purpose. He remembers what happened and it's Ava as murdered of Connie. He confronts them, they tell him if he tells, they will kill Michael. So, AJ once again fakes his death and leaves PC - to protect Michael. But not go to jail.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 41911/01/2013

Lady Geary going to Y&R actually would be great. He'd be done at GH - hopefully they could kill him off - and Y&R could use him. He can act rings around Braeden.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42011/01/2013

If rumors that Leslie Charleson is retiring are true and Sean Kanan leaves, that seriously decimates the Qs. Big mistake. It's just my opinion, but I can't see Roger/Franco being as important as the rest of the Quartermaines. Then again I could never see Stumpy being the bfhd that he must be to have been such a dominant character for so long.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42111/01/2013

I heard Franco won't be a Q either. Heather is his mother.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42211/01/2013

The actor playing Felix is god awful.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42311/01/2013

That seems like a pretty good bet r422. The whole episode today was pretty heavy handed in telegraphing where they're going.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42411/01/2013

GH is like really bad fan fiction. Got the same vibe from Ron's OLTL.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42511/01/2013

R426 No.Will they revisit this 3 months from now?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42711/01/2013

More rumors

[quote]I was told that back after GF first signed she AND TG talked with FV about where they saw LnL. I heard that they both said they'd do a reunion but they wanted it to deal with all the stuff with the Cassadines in the 90s that got swept under the carpet. Genie also presented an idea that had Laura's time offscreen being involved with the Cassadines but nobody in her family knew that. TG also made it clear that he wanted to still work with JE and not have all of Luke/Tracy swept away for L&L.

[quote]But apparently RC really, really wanted to redo the Luke, Scott, and Laura triangle. Both Genie and Tony were both against that idea from what I heard and were frustrated about RC's story. RC won out.

[quote]I hear that GF is gone because of some personal issues and FV is respecting that and letting her take her time. FV in the meantime I hear told RC that he needed to scrap the triangle with Scott and do a reunion for Tracy and Luke. Apparently RC was pissed about this because he sees Tracy as more a stand alone character and he had long term plans for the triangle with Scotty. He wanted to write LnL bonding over Luke's death but Laura being in denial and staying with Scotty while Luke got jealous and Tracy being the one who saw the whole truth of the situation. But FV insisted and so Laura and Scotty's marriage was quickly botched at the same time Genie needed to leave.

[quote]I'm hearing that TG and GF are getting their original desire and that Stefan will be brought back for Laura and as a chance to hash out all the stuff that originally broke up L&L in the first place.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42811/01/2013

r425, Ron does not write soap. He writes parody of a soap.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 42911/01/2013

Blake from Sean Cody reminds me of the hottie pocket gay Brody from OLTL

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43011/01/2013

So Heather is Franco's mother, right? That's the point of today's scenes with them, and her past with Joe Kelly and Scott Baldwin being brought up again.

Btw, Robin Mattson was great in those scenes today - she's fun when she's over-the-top,but she was like the old Heather I remember when she plays it more serious and subdued.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43111/01/2013

I had quit watching before all the Patch Cassadine stuff in the 90s, but if it means they're going to do right by this return of GF, I say go for it. RC should really have put his foot down about the perfunctory way the Luke/Laura/Scotty triangle was handled though. It could have been an interesting trip.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43211/01/2013

So who is Franco's father, Joe? Scott? Anyone else from Heather's past I'm forgetting? Didn't she have a fling with Jeff Webber? Would that make Franco Liz's half brother? Did Heather do Allen Q? Is Franco still a Q?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43311/01/2013

Jimmy Lee Holt.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43411/01/2013

RC was the reason that ridiculous non-starter story with Scotty happened this time at all. He wanted it. They didn't.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43511/01/2013

I'm thinking they are going to do a little baby-daddy mystery with Franco's parentage. He would have to have been born at the same time as Jason, so with a little rewriting, they will have to pinpoint either Joe Kelly or Scott Baldwin as the father. Jeff left shortly after Diana Taylor was murdered, so Heather was still in the sanitarium. Heather never had an affair with Alan (but a crappy rewrite would solve that like Guza did with her bizarre obsession with Luke Spencer and the one-night stand he created for them in the 80s). Heather was paired with Jimmy Lee Holt before she left town as the two of them were going to use baby Jason to grab their share of the Q fortune, but they never had sex onscreen).

My guess it will be Scott, giving Franco a sister in Serena.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43611/01/2013

Love Felix and Brad. Adorable together, and I love the way Brad looks at Felix.

Liz is such a fucking bore.

Love Obrecht and Faison, but Faison is acting more of a parody of himself than the creepy Eurotrash villain he always has been.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43711/01/2013

Thanks R436. I'd forgotten tons of that GH history. I really appreciate you taking the time to post.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43811/01/2013

R437

Liz is only a bore because tptb write her in the middle of no win triangles or they write her as always waiting on a shelf for Lucky to return.

Liz is played by a talented and attractive actress. There's no reason tptb shouldn't be having that character mixing it up across the canvas.

I know I'd prefer to see a vet like Liz in a storyline over GH's countless newbies.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 43911/01/2013

Oh God, didn't Ron write the Franco is Jason's brother retcon himself in order to finally make JFP's whole James Franco mess have an actual POINT? Why change it again now?

It's becoming like Rex's parents on OLTL, where they keep changing it til no one cares anymore. Remember that period where he thought his parents were star-crossed Native American lovers living out in the desert? God that was unbearable.

Changing Franco's bloodline will have no effect on the problem with Franco: He is a psycho nutjob who is not designed to be a longterm character, only a recurring villain. Roger Howarth could play that but he can't play this dreck. Making him Heather and Scott's, or whoever else, would just embarrass Kin Shriner and Robin Mattson in the long run. (And WHY would Heather tell Franco he was a Q and set off his madness?)

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44011/02/2013

R440, you make great points.

At the end of the day, I prefer RC's version to the previous regime.

If Guza and company were still there, let's see, Sonny would be dating his beautiful, female court-appointed psychiatrist, who's actually the daughter of a competing mafioso type.

Sonny finds out she's betraying him JUST as she's had a change of heart and has turned herself into the medical review board for being unethical, after she betrays her father b/c, of course, she really does love Sonny.

He rips into her and she's crying, saying she loves him and he cries out: "Shaddup! Get outta mah HOUZE! Duke locked me inna clozet! I never want to trust again!"

For the 50th, Bobbie would have returned for 4 shows only to be killed by an ex-john.

That would be the history tribute.

Jason, who never would have left, would have killed the ex-John and told Luke, after taking a long, long beat: "I killed Bobbie's john even though you ran over my kid."

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44111/02/2013

How about Anne Logan as Franco's father? That would score some headlines for daytime TV, dontcha think?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44211/02/2013

r440, why does Ron do anything? This same shit happened on OLTL over and over. He would change things he wrote himself mere months later, and nothing would ever have a point. Many blamed Brian Frons' constant interference for glaring nonsensical story changes, but now it's clear FrankenRon were more at fault than anyone realized.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44311/02/2013

It's a shame that a gay man writes such horrible gay characters.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44411/02/2013

I'm so sick of Franco. He just gets on my nerves.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44511/02/2013

Leslie Charleson works about two days a month. If that. She's essentially "retired" now. This story of her leaving doesn't make much sense to me.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44611/02/2013

Leslie is on recurring anyway.

What exactly happened with Sean Kanan? The piss-poor planning of this regime is unreal.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44711/02/2013

When writers start retconning their own work, it's called Hack 101. Because when you start changing characters in order to fit story instead of allowing story to come from character, then you're a hack. The only people who are defending Ron are overweight bloggers with too much time on their hands and an inflated sense of self.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44811/02/2013

Again, Ron does not write story or character. He writes plot. There is a huge difference, which is why things change on a dime. Whether he is capable of more is debatable given that much of this "writing style" is based on the current state of instant gratification media. Planning year-long story arcs of yesteryear soap is no more.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 44911/02/2013

Ron's the greatest ever!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45011/02/2013

I agree with the many of the criticisms of RC's writing but I'll take him over Guza and JFP any day of the week!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45111/02/2013

It really is akin to saying I would take one pile of crap over another pile of crap.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45211/02/2013

It's like breaking up with Sean Connery and then starting to date Chris Brown.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45311/02/2013

I should fucking punch your face in, R453.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45411/02/2013

I was really impressed by the way Finola Hughes played Frau Obrecht in the Anna mask on Friday's show. She was ever so subtly off in the accent, a bit more off in the way she carried her body...If I hadn't known what was up I would have wondered what whether she (the actor) was ill or impaired.

That is really good acting.

For what it's worth, I LOVED the Warhol getup on Franco. And as someone else mentioned earlier, Heather Webber was more like her old self in those scenes with him than we've seen in a long time.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45511/02/2013

So they have now DE-sorased Cameron again to be Emma and Spencer's age? This is hilarious to me since he was born BEFORE Morgan and Molly.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45611/02/2013

I think the way to fix Elizabeth is turn her back into a bitch. And that was the plan, but Steve Burton left and everything changed. Steve Burton is also the reason why their plans for AJ fizzled. Now Ron doesn't know what to do with the character, but they can't get rid of her because of her fanbase.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45711/02/2013

The only thing Guza got right was his decision to fire Rebecca Herbst. Liz is not even Amy Vining.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45811/02/2013

Amy Vining is dead.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 45911/02/2013

Rumors, rumors, rumors

[quote]RC intended to reveal Heather, not Susan, was Franco's real mother and that Heather falsified those hospital records with help from Scott in order to con the Qs again. Heather had also lied to Franco and in essence victimized him by "siccing" him on his "twin."

[quote]Scott's 2012 return was scrapped which left Heather as the sole mastermind. SBu's departure then scrapped last November sweeps Heather reveal scenes.

[quote]Originally, RC planned to reveal his father was Jeff Webber. The twin birth story did occur, but to Heather, not Susan (Moore). Scott was to return last year and reveal he was a fellow mastermind in Heather's con game. However, now it appears Scott is the clueless father. I say appears because I am not sure of this part.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46011/03/2013

R457

They don't need to turn Elizabeth into a bitch. GH is ripe with bitches--some you love and some you hate.

Bitches: Carly, Ava, Britt, Maxie, Tracey

Liz is fine as a wounded heroine who also fails but gets up again. TPTB need to insert her into more stories. BH is talented and pretty. Any other soap would balance their soap and use all their actors.

RC balanced GH better early in his tenure but now his balance and pacing has gone to shit.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46111/03/2013

Yeah Liz sucks. I am surprised that she has fans here.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46211/03/2013

Heather reveals to the world this week that Franco is her child by Scott Baldwin.

Does any of this make any sense?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46311/04/2013

Jesus, this show likes to retcon. I'm surprised they haven't made Franco my kid. It could have been an immaculate conception.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46411/04/2013

I would have preferred, if they had to mess with the Franco character, that his father be Jeff Webber. That would have given Elizabeth some actual family and some story. Making him Scott's is stupid, where are you going to go with that?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46511/04/2013

R465, you're just silly! If they find there's nowhere to go with Scotty being Franco's father, they'll just re-re-re-retcon him. It's all about the BIG REVEAL after all. Why should they have to think beyond that?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46611/04/2013

Gotta love the amazing Ron C. This guy is a bullshit artist.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46711/04/2013

[quote]Does any of this make any sense?

No it doesn't. That's exactly where Ron Carlivati falls flat on his face as a soap writer. If you start off trying to create camp you're just going to get plain old bad instead of trying to play it straight and getting likable camp.

I love Robin Mattson but her playing some muddled version of Mama Bear/The Big Bad Wolf to Roger Howarth's screaming like a little girl blend of Goldilocks/Little Red Riding Hood pushed too hard and didn't work even for Halloween.

Heather being Franco's mother was predictable but Ron C really needs to learn when to say when. Trying to drag another character at loose ends into the story isn't going to make a bad idea any better.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46811/04/2013

With Steven Lars off in jail in Memphis, there's little reason for Heather to be on the canvas except for her connection to Franco.

Heather always enlivens the show. Robin Matson and Roger Howarth have good chemistry together -- I loved their scenes as Heather and Todd.

But making Heather into Franco's mother is stretching credibility. At this rate, Franco's backstory is going to be retconned more that John Black's on Days or Cane Ashby's on Y&R.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 46911/04/2013

So my daughter has another son and I wasted Diana Taylor for nothing?!?! Shit!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 47011/04/2013

Well if Franco isn't a Q, does that mean that the who controls ELQ storyline is back in play or has the storyline been completely forgotten? I know people on here love Ron C, but he is really a bad writer. At this point he's making Megan McTavish look like Doug Marland.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 47111/04/2013

Franco being Scott's son makes more sense to me than the retcon Karen and Logan. At least Heather and Scott actually have a history. I am looking forward to those three playing off each other.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 47211/04/2013

Franco is the Rex Balsom of GH.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 47311/04/2013

So whatever happened to baby Milo? He was all RC could write about for a while.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 47411/04/2013

Sean Kanan appears at his birthday bash:

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 47511/04/2013

I hope they do restart the Q feud without Franco. I like AJ and Liz and AJ and Tracy. Bring back Monica and add some more Qs in the mix.

It's fun bringing characters back and possibly changing their parentage but RC may be getting a little too carried away.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 47811/04/2013

Luke and Tracy didn't work too well together today.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48011/04/2013

Stefan is great. Helena is great. Stavros is great. But no one gives a shit about Victor Cassadine. So sorry.

This is how Ron Carlivati ties up loose ends. Posting about them on twitter.

[quote]FYI: Luke & Tracy stopped in Ireland on the way home to give Sean Donely as much temporary cure as they could carry. The line got cut. #GH

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48111/04/2013

I just do not get Luke and Tracy. As friends, they work well together. Romantically, they do not work well together. The scenes today were forced down our throats for some God awful reason. Strange, bizarre and so awkward. Major fail on GH's part.

And does Jane Elliot know any other way to act other than screaming at the top of her lungs?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48211/04/2013

r481, it doesn't make any sense that they cut a line telling viewers they stopped to give Sean his share. They kept a line in to mention how they felt bad for Sean. If they felt it important to mention him at all, they could have just told us they gave him a share of the cure.

Is GH in chaos because nothing is making any sense.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48311/04/2013

How stupid is Robin going out to see her daughter when her mother and father have a target on them if she leaves her restricted confines?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48411/04/2013

What about me, r481?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48511/04/2013

r483, a few months ago the story was Sean and Tiffany's daughter Anna (named for Anna Devane), who they cast and showed onscreen, was going to come to PC and stay with Duke and Anna Sr. The actress was actually a lot better than most of the young women on the show right now in that age range. I assumed she had disappeared because of RC's usual lackadaisical approach to plotting and letting characters and stories drop for weeks and months at a time on his vast canvas. Now I'm hearing that due to all the recent hasty rewrites that brief appearance was IT for Sean and Anna Donely.

So ridiculous.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48611/04/2013

They scrapped all storylines when km said she wasnt busy directing anything and could play robin for a few months. They take her when she says so. They would probably do the same for kikistarr

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48711/04/2013

Ron even tweeted pages from the breakdowns of the cut dialogue. Sheesh.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48811/04/2013

I think AJ and Elizabeth are toast. Spinelli and Elli are leaving with the baby. Still not sure if Luke will survive beyond January.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 48911/04/2013

R488 I wonder if that pisses off FV when Ron does that. Ron seems to be pretty determined that the fault of some of the flaws pointed out on twitter do not lie at his feet.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49011/04/2013

Fiona has been great the past two episodes. I agree with the post upthread, her Obrecht panic stricken impersonation of Anna was a lesson in acting.. everything from the voice, the way she carried herself.. everything was a little off and it was fun to see Duke slowly catch on.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49111/04/2013

Rumor is that Spinelli and Ellie elope and when Maxie and Lulu torch each other in court, Diane realizes Maxie can't win and quietly suggests Spin enter a separate motion for sole custody. He and Ellie take the baby (after Lulu freaks out and runs off with her briefly) and leave PC and Maxie is ordered into counseling and psych treatment.

Couldn't happen to a nastier bitch.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49211/04/2013

Spinelli was born with Down's Syndrome right? Have they ever addressed that with his character?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49311/04/2013

They hinted at Asperger's.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49411/04/2013

[quote]Is GH in chaos because nothing is making any sense.

I agree r483. As much as I appreciate the blast from the past retro characters in small doses RC seems to have gotten so carried away his minor success with stunt guest stints that he's lost any focus on writing a coherent stories in the here and now.

If RC feels the need to use Twitter to resolve a stupid plot point that had no reason to even be there to start with then he's totally lost any direction he ever had.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49511/05/2013

I do wish Luke and Tracy would quit talking about food. This "whole enchilada" they keep referring to is getting old. But it does make me feel funny in my no-no area. Strange. Good thing I just reglued things.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49611/05/2013

Ron really is defensive. Why is he so defensive?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49711/05/2013

Nothing EVER makes sense on a Carlivati show. He goes way off the rails and has no way back. I will never forget that Eli mess on OLTL when everything that happened for a year or so was ALL blamed on him. It was so convoluted. And then Cartooni tried to insinuate that it was all planned in advance. Right.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49811/05/2013

I left Soapnet on after I watched GH last night. Days does a great job of storytelling. They take it nice and slow and develop the characters in their stories. That's what GH is missing. It's great to not have Sonny and Jason all the time and Anna and Robert are great but the stories themselves are not consistent.

Also Luke and Tracy were terrible with the food dialougue yesterday. Today I will miss. The previews looked awful and I can't stomach Franco anymore.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 49911/05/2013

I know for a fact [r498] it happened that way because Matt Walton's contract negotiations fell through. Suddenly a viable leading man became a serial killer ... it was a Mark Dobies redux.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50011/05/2013

Also, look at the Kyle and Oliver crap. The goofy Dorian lesbian story. Carlivati has imagination, but he is not a head writer. He needs to be reigned in. Scott Sickles and Jean Passanante who, I think, do break downs for them are much better writers.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50111/05/2013

I love what FV and RC have done for GH, but I agree that RC really needs someone to wor with to reign him in. The stories are all over the place and there are way too many characters/stories for him to handle.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50211/05/2013

Jean Passanante is a hack of the highest order.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50311/05/2013

The Eli clusterfuck on OLTL having to do with a contract neg is news to me.

The story RC told after OLTL went off the air (and after he stopped claiming it was planned all along) was that they had come up with a transparent cliffhanger for the end of a week of shows, with Marty Saybrooke falling down the stairs, but they had no idea who would have pushed her. So they decided it could be Eli out of nowhere and decided to whip up an instant storyline to kill a few birds with one stone, since they had no idea who had attacked Ford and their plan for the mystery of who killed Kelly Cramer's mom was also falling flat. All of a sudden Elijah was responsible for every crime in Llanview for reasons that did not make sense.

To do all that for the sake of purely contrived artificial drama for one Friday cliffhanger is crazy to me.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50411/05/2013

I've got news for you. Most soap opera writers are hacks. They may start off well-intentioned, but most eventually fall into the trap of lazy writing because daytime really doesn't demand anything better.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50511/05/2013

R504, are you saying that Ron doesn't write a long story from beginning to end before it goes to breakdowns and then to scripts? Are you telling me that they decide to push Marty down the stairs without a clear plan from the beginning as to who would do it? And then pull something out of the air to make it work? That makes no sense. Who writes a soap opera like that. Soap writing is clear. The network approves the long story which is in narrative form, then you do breakdowns form the long story, and the script from the breakdown. How does Ron do it?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50611/05/2013

In the days when Henry Slesar wrote Edge of Night, he always knew who the killer was before he started any murder mystery plot. He set the gold standard for murder mysteries on soaps.

Of course, that was back in the days before there was much network interference. That was the days before focus groups were used to determine plots and casting. That was the days before the slightest dip in ratings sent execs panicking to fix problems and abandon storylines.

Plenty of soap writers start mysteries these days without knowing who the killer is. It's not just Ron, but all of them. That's why you get these nonsensical killers like Diego Alcazar killing Georgie or Alexander Cambius killing Dixie by poison pancakes. Last minute rewrites.

Ron has made his fair share of mistakes as headwriter, but overall, I still like his work. He has a good imagination, but he definitely needs someone to balance him out, talk him down from his more ludicrous ideas like the mass gay weddings and Dorian turning lesbian on OLTL.

Two problems inherent with the genre also work against the headwriter.

The speed at which the show burns through plots can lead to burnout. Working at that pace with the constant pressure to come up with new stories takes its toll after a while.

The day to day grind often makes its difficult to see the forest for the trees -- they can't step back and objectively see what's working and what's not. That's why a new headwriter's first year is often brilliant but subsequent years start faltering.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50711/05/2013

Ron writes a lot of long-term bibles. His problem is what he sees as the "in between" of his big dramatic payoffs. To most people that's the meat of soap opera day to day. To him a lot of it is just filler. So much of the time he doesn't see characters anymore, just pieces on a game board.

Other times, though, he definitely wings it.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50811/05/2013

[quote]Who writes a soap opera like that. Soap writing is clear. The network approves the long story which is in narrative form, then you do breakdowns form the long story, and the script from the breakdown. How does Ron do it?

Erika Slezak is on record saying that when Dena Higley worked at the show she wouldn't write long form story and it drove Frank Valentini nuts.

The reason Ron got away with it is because by the last several years, Frons wasn't really reading the projections or scripts. But when they did make decrees or changes, look out.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 50911/05/2013

Looks like ABC is finally going to pull the plug on SoapNet.

Reports say the soap channel won't be available to cable companies after December as it is "ceasing operations."

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51011/05/2013

[quote] Soap writing is clear. The network approves the long story which is in narrative form

It used to be, but that went the way of Proctor and Gamble soaps. The shows that are on now all feed the attention deficit crowd.

And the network demands it. I'm not a giant Ron C fan, but I never buy the whole idea most viewers have that a writer and producer come up with everything. Believe me, if Ron is writing short term shit, it's because ABC wants it that way.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51111/05/2013

FV confirms Nurses Ball 2014

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51211/05/2013

[r504] Believe it. Matt Walton would not accept a contract that was only a small increase on his recurring salary. Very soon thereafter Eli was re-written.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51311/06/2013

Wow.What a bizarre show today. Everything was like Louder! Faster! Funnier! It played like a soap on coke.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51411/06/2013

But now I wish Julian really was sleeping with Morgan!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51511/06/2013

[quote]Wow.What a bizarre show today. Everything was like Louder! Faster! Funnier! It played like a soap on coke.

Was it written by Scott Sickles, by chance? He's been responsible for some of the funniest, cleverest dialogue lately.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51611/06/2013

Scott is an excellent writer and terrific playwright

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51711/06/2013

[quote]But now I wish Julian really was sleeping with Morgan!

WOW, what a great idea! I would FLOVE that. Imagine both of them shirtless in the same scene. Morgan should discover he's gay. Maybe start talking to Ava about how he felt guilty because he was always looking at the other boys in the shower at school or something like that.

Does anyone remember how beautifully OLTL handled the story of gay teen Billy Douglass back in the mid 90s? It led to the AIDS quilt story. I still cry when I think of that story. Malone and Griffith were the most amazing team. If only we could get writing like that these days.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51811/06/2013

They had Julian pretend to sleep with Morgan?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 51911/06/2013

[quote]Scott is an excellent writer and terrific playwright

I didn't notice who actually wrote today's show but thank you for a light bulb moment. A play. Yes, that's exactly what today's show felt like. It was like a Wodehouse Wooster and Jeeves drawing room comedy. I happen to love those personally but I'm not sure it's what I want from a soap. Very weird.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52111/06/2013

My heather looked glam in those jackie o sunglasses.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52211/07/2013

Sonny will walk in on Julian fucking Morgan.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52311/07/2013

Soap Digest is reporting that Prospect Park is shelving AMC.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52411/07/2013

So have they already announced they were shelving OLTL too?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52511/07/2013

Robin Mattson is much better when she plays subdued and restrained. Love Heather that way.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52611/07/2013

So did Scott and Heather - back when - have an affair that could match up with Franco being their son?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52711/07/2013

[r525] they shelved OLTL -- so they say -- while their lawsuit against ABC goes on. It won't be back. And now looks like AMC won't be back ...

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52811/07/2013

Robin was great today. Loving Heather! Wish she'd come on the show full time. Maybe she could blackmail Ava for a job and go to work at the gallery.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 52911/07/2013

So it looks like it IS official. AMC and OLTL have bitten the dust.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53011/07/2013

[r530] almost. not quite.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53111/07/2013

Is anyone surprised? Both shows were doomed to fail.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53211/07/2013

I will miss Petey.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53311/07/2013

Bring La Sleestak to GH, dammit!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53411/07/2013

r527,I believe Scott and Heather hooked up around the time Jason was born; when Jason was just an infant, Scott married his mother Susan (Heather's cousin) and schemed to bilk millions out of the Qs with his lover Heather's help. Heather having a baby to pass off as Jason's twin could not have happened in RT, but the show is hoping it's been so long that long-time viewers will accept the rewrite.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53511/07/2013

I don't like this turn of events atallll!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53611/08/2013

So Scott and Heather had an off-screen tryst back when Luke and Laura returned from their very first adventure together (the Frank Smith storyline)- and before they supposedly started an affair after he returned to Port Charles for Luke and Laura's wedding (after their second big adventure, the Cassadine story). At least the writers tried to fit it into the show's already established history instead of rewriting things so convolutely that it decimates established history.

I love that the show has continued to give Heather more to do and keeps her around to create trouble. Robin Mattson is a joy to watch. I love her scene-stealing at the art gallery ("it's BLTs" she corrects everyone, then after turning the picture the right way up - in her eyes - she turns to the crowd demanding "what?!!"). I wish they could work it out that she wasn't locked away and making these implausible excursions outside a security mental institution, though.

Btw, Robin Mattson reminds me of a cross between Madonna at 55 and Davis' Baby Jane Hudson.

The art gallery scenes were very well done. RH did a wonderful job as a subdued Franco. I still don't "get" Franco and Carly, but the scenes were wonderfully written.

ME and KM look great together, but Silas and Sam don't do it for me. ME lost alot of his potential for this show when they took the McBain character from him. Silas just doesn't have the same impact/potential that McBain did.

Would someone please put a hit out on Sonny and end this boring mumbler's reign of terror on us viewers?

If anyone needs a lobotomy, it is Olivia. The woman is a moron.

Is that a statue of a weasel on his office table? :)

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53711/08/2013

How did Alexis not know her baby's daddy again? I must have missed that part.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53811/08/2013

[quote]Would someone please put a hit out on Sonny and end this boring mumbler's reign of terror on us viewers?

If anyone needs a lobotomy, it is Olivia. The woman is a moron.

Hear! hear!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 53911/08/2013

OLTL and AMC dead

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54011/08/2013

The writing re: Olivia is hit and miss. Sad. LoCicero is a solid actress and when they write Olivia as a tough Italian mamma. LoCicero is not th kind of actress to complain, ergo ...

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54111/08/2013

{ [r541] meant to say: when they write Olivia as a tough Italian mamma it works.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54211/08/2013

Thank you, R537! I've been wanting Stumpy dead since before I started watching again regularly. On the GH Facebook page, though, the idiot brigade just loooooooove him. One stupid bitch even said he IS GH! GH is the Qs, Hardys and Webbers and NOT that mumbling, midget mafioso trash. Many of the frauen want Stumpy to kill off the much hotter Julian. And Ava, which goes to prove they are imbeciles. But evidentally tptb listen to them, if anyone.

Mattson was exceptionally good today. She walked a fine line perfectly, going from campy humor to heartfelt sentiment. She is an asset and needs to be kept on permanently.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54311/08/2013

R543 I hate to say it but people love Sonny.For oldtimers like us AL's SG we remember the Hardys, Webbers and the Qs. Guza and Co destroyed most of that and the new school fans know the Jason/Sonny bullshit.

Mattson plays a great madwoman/villain but she needs to be on for a bit then disappear. Days made that mistake with Stefano and now with Kristen to a certain degree. They literally burned out Eileen Davidson with all the wackiness on Days lately. She also realized her character couldn't continue with all the dastardly deeds she had committed.I hope that Cartooni doesn't overuse Mattson and that she shows up when necessary.

Oh did Roberta and Anna die of starvation in the Cassadine basement yet? Talk about Cartooni loosing focus in a big way. I know Stefan is coming back soon but in the meantime I wonder if Stefan frees them somehow or Robert and Anna free him?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54411/08/2013

The art scenes were hilarious! Very well done.

I also like that pompous and pretentious art dealer. He was VERY funny in the scenes with Heather particularly when he mistook her for an eccentric millionaire who was going to buy most of Franco's paintings.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54511/08/2013

R545 The art dealer had a great,subtle line with Heather that was a satire of that world:"Would you like a triple espresso?"

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54611/08/2013

The actor playing the art dealer is Sean Connery's son.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54711/08/2013

R543 Apparently the whole Cassadine story is in a stall waiting to see if TG returns or not!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54811/08/2013

[quote]To be clear, it was always RC's intent from day one, to reveal Heather intentionally lied to Jason/Sam/Qs, and she was actually Franco's mother. While there was no plan to resurrect Franco last year, RC always planned on revealing Heather had duped Franco with her lies, too, and driven him to his Jason obsession. This Franco as Heather's victim was planned a year before Franco/Carly was a glimmer in RC's mind. This was all part of my 2012 drops on the Heather/Jason/Sam/Qs/Franco storyboard.

[quote]Now according to that same source, Scott was not slotted to be Franco's father. The twin births occurred to Heather, not Susan, and Franco/Steven Lars were the brothers. If you recall, NLG even welcomed KS back last spring as he was originally scheduled to play Heather's co-conspirator.

[quote]This was originally slated as a homage to the original Susan Moore/Qs saga. Scott planted the "baby Moore" DVD in the Penthouse and had the hospital records doctored. Scott's interest was scamming the Qs with Lauren Frank while Heather focused on revenge on Jason/Sam for "murdering" her son Franco. Heather was sitting in wait like a spider for Sam to come demanding answers and she had her lies all planned out. Sam failing to keep her letter promise only further fueled Heather's grudge.

[quote]The storyboard suffers with rewrites because Scott/Heather in cahoots suits their history better. Also, massive continuity failure because the script had the events backwards. The DVD was planted to lead Sam to Heather and Heather came up with the twin lies before Sam failed to deliver the letter.

[quote]I do tip my hat to RM as she tried very hard to sell sloppy material.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 54911/08/2013

[quote]Laura plays a central role in RC's Cassadine plans, as she did the Ice Princess Revisited earlier this year, however, these new arcs have been placed on hold due to the situations with GF and TG.

[quote]It has been near impossible to get a straight answer on the status of those two so bear with me as this is more reading between the lines information,

[quote]Last spring TG and FV only agreed to a short-term contract extension. He and FV then engaged in protracted negotiations over a new contract. I know others dropped a salary dispute, but I heard the sticking point been more FV does not approve of his old sweetheart deal. FV wants to retain more control and for TG to work around GH's need of him, versus set his own comings and goings.

[quote]Whatever went down, last minute scaled way back his fall Luke plans. GF has been ready to return for some time, and her contract negotiations appear over. However, FV does not want to bring Laura back just for a Felicia type support role because GF is too expensive. Basically, it is a case of bring back Laura for a major story or do not waste our budget.

[quote]However, Laura's major Cassadine story relies on TG's availability as well, and the situations become linked.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55011/08/2013

[quote]Once RC becomes enamored of a particularly idea, he can stubbornly cling to it. As you saw today, it took 18 months and rewrites but he finally revealed Heather is Franco's mother.

[quote]RC been equally enamored with a Cain vs Abel, and had some big plans for AJ/Jason but SBu did not return. RC then stubbornly reworked Morgan to suit his Cain vs Abel ideas.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55111/08/2013

r538, Alexis was drunk when she met Julian in that bar years ago. She couldn't remember if he told her his name or not.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55211/08/2013

You could tell the Heather-Franco reveal was a story that has been waiting in the wings. Ever since Mattson returned to GH to scheme with Todd Manning, spoilers appeared and then mysteriously dropped away that she had a co-conspirator that hadn't been revealed in the story yet; there were also spoilers claiming Scott's return on many occasions that were dropped as well (he was supposed to Todd's lawyer in the baby scam but Diane was suddenly tapped to play that role). When RH returned as Franco, it was spoiled many times that the Q claim would be revealed to be wrong.

Today's bombshell would have meant much more if Franco had been part of a Q story all this time instead of an isolated story of a character holed up in a hotel room for weeks. Tracy, AJ and Monica should be a part of all this. But backstage messes (Geary, Francis, Kanan) is only helping to hurt onscreen storytelling.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55311/08/2013

However long RC planned it, the story is a wet fart. No one cares about the "heroic" new Franco, let alone their chaining Scott and Heather to his character.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55411/08/2013

Penny, the nurse Michael dated to forget Kiki, will be back in the story soon. And she will be revealed to someone's long-lost daughter (most likely Serena Baldwin).

Bobbi is back November 27th.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55511/08/2013

I can't wait to see the Bobbi's latest face!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55611/09/2013

WAY too complicated r549 etc. Not saying I doubt your info or how it all came about. Just saying that wet fart pretty much sums up the whole mess.

Roger Howarth was at least somewhat tolerable as Todd but this cute, cuddly teddy bear Franco is just too idiotic for words. Love Robin Mattson but Ron's stubbornness is making her look like an idiot as well.

I think the only thing saving this train wreck at the moment is the Robin return story but unfortunately that minor success only sends the wrong message that the rest of the show is good as well.

It's not. Ron needs to take his Ritalin now.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55711/09/2013

Really wish we'd had some build up to this reveal. Perhaps a few scenes of Scotty and Franco interacting and coming to dislike each other.

But glad the explanation does fit into the established GH time line of the early 80s. Scotty wasn't seen after Laura ran off with Luke in search of the Left Handed Boy since Kin Shriner had left the show to play Jeb Hampton on Texas.

So, how many children does Scotty now have? There's Karen Wexler and Logan, both dead, as well as Serena and now Franco. Am I forgetting anyone?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55811/09/2013

It's not my info, 557. I'm just re-posting it. And you're right, it is ridiculously convoluted but since his early days at OLTL RC has never given up on what he thinks is a "great idea". He holds onto them forever.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 55911/09/2013

Thanks r552. Wow, Natasha was a fast one in her youth!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56011/09/2013

Natasha was repessed and sheltered all her life, kept under the careful watch of the Cassadines. When she was shipped away to boarding school, she didn't have street smarts or savvy know-how in social situations. Her first foray into a bar and she was immediately taken advantage of by the first hot teen dream rebel who zeroed in on her.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56111/09/2013

"This was originally slated as a homage to the original Susan Moore/Qs saga. Scott planted the "baby Moore" DVD in the Penthouse and had the hospital records doctored. Scott's interest was scamming the Qs with Lauren Frank while Heather focused on revenge on Jason/Sam for "murdering" her son Franco."

I would have loved to watch that story. It makes so much more sense. Scott has always been in the Qs orbit from his early days as his father Lee's apprentice up to years later scheming against Alan and Lucy with Tracy's help. It's too bad they screwed up the original story of Scott's return in the midst of Heather's Franco plot.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56211/09/2013

If the rumors are true,Cartooni's GH will just as mob oriented as Guza's in the next few months.Frank Smith was mentioned but Cartooni has no plans for him...just yet.;)

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56311/09/2013

Oh No!!!!!!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56411/09/2013

Grant Putnam was rumoured to be involved in the original Robin storyline in which an international crime organization of evil masterminds was going to be revealed (including Faison, Helena, Jerry Jax, etc) and tied into the two-Todd storyline over in Llanview.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56511/09/2013

Maurice Bernard has a special message for his fans, thanking them for their support in the recent five minute Sonny-off-his-meds story.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56611/09/2013

Scott's going to have his role expanded as he becomes involved with the Jeromes; he may even become involved with Ava.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56711/09/2013

R561

Alexis wasn't taken advantage of. She was a willing participant.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56811/09/2013

Oh my goodness. The Grant Putnam story was my dad's favorite GH story. He was a huge ABC soap fan. I wish he could be here to see it if they bring back Putnam. He got hooked first on Ryan's Hope on his lunch break and then began to watch GH to see Liz Taylor and ended up loving the entire ABC lineup, even Loving and The City later on.

I think of my dad every day when I watch GH. I sure miss watching with him.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 56911/09/2013

Maura (Ava Jerome) West's son cast as one of the Von Trapp children in NBC's live telecast of Rodgers and Hammerstein's THE SOUND OF MUSIC.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57011/09/2013

Ron Carlivati gets into a lot of fights on twitter. His latest enemy is John Stamos.

John Stamos ‏@JohnStamos 3h Never! I tried,they wanted me 2 play J.G. on drums with R.S. Legacy too important to me. RT @maddiebullock19 come back to #GH ?

Ron Carlivati ‏@carlivatiron 2h @JohnStamos @maddiebullock19 I'm sure I will be shouted down by 1.3M people, but this is a total mischaracterization of what occurred.

John Stamos ‏@JohnStamos 47m Sociopathic! You don't remember phone call in @valentinifrank office? RT @maddiebullock19 @carlivatiron @valentinifrank

Ron Carlivati ‏@carlivatiron 44m @JohnStamos @valentinifrank @maddiebullock19 Yes, I remember it well. But for some reason you seem determined to rewrite the narrative.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57111/09/2013

Carlivati doesn't need to be on Twitter.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57211/09/2013

Blackie had a legacy? bahaha

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57311/09/2013

I LOVE Scotty. So happy to hear that he may be appearing more on GH.

Is Bobbie going to run into Jerry? I heard that rumor. That would be great and a complete redress of a serious error made by the previous regime.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57411/09/2013

The rumor is that Jerry abducts ex Bobbie to get to Luke, r574, and that is the re-intro for Jackie Zeman. From there she apparently has a lot of story with Carly and the new Lucas.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57511/09/2013

Ron is extremely thin skinned for a soap writer.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57611/09/2013

R575, I like that re-entry. That's very clever and a good way to FINALLY put Bobbie in scenes with the new (crazy) Jerry.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57711/09/2013

Well, I guess we won't be seeing John Stamos as Blackie ever again.

That was truly the biggest misstep FV and RC has done since they started - screwing up Stamos' desired story arc.

That, and bringing RH, ME and KA back as different characters.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 57911/09/2013

I think R507 makes some very good points. I hate how soaps (I watch Y&R and GH) seem to rush through storylines, as if they are in a race to make it to the finish line. I always thought Henry Slesar wrote great stories, but I appreciate seeing The Edge of Night even more today (on YouTube) because you can tell he put thought into the stories, and there were actual clues (although very subtle clues) along the way as to who the killer might be. Also, although the pace of soaps from the 1980s was slower than today, the quality of the multiple stories kept you entertained.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58011/09/2013

I've said it once, and I'll say it again and again and again: Twitter is the worst thing that has ever been invented.

And RC should not be engaging in Twitter talk with anyone at all - actors, fans, whatever. Totally unprofessional.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58111/09/2013

Slesar, a novelist and a playwright, wrote EDGE like it was a book. There was rarely any last minute rewrites - he knew exactly where he was going with his stories, and everything happened for a reason: the Wade Meecham murder story seagued into the Winter Austin story which began the Margo Dorn murder story which step everything up for the Elliot Dorn murder story, which in turn opened the door for the Schuyler Whitney saga. Years and years of great solid TV.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58211/09/2013

It's funny you say that, R280. I agree that the pace is too rushed. And too little dramatic buildup and character development. But on Facebook one common complaint is how loooooong the stories take to play out. I have to laugh. There would be riots in the streets if FV and RC paced even a third tier storyline like GH did in the 80s. I do wish they would learn better how to write concurrent stories rather than back burnering one and returning to it after the momentum is gone.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58311/09/2013

R580

One of my favorite storylines was AW's Who Shot Jake. It took an entire year to play out and it was full of twists and turns. I was mesmerized throughout.

Nobody writes great SLs like that anymore. Now it's wham bam and on to the next thing.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58411/09/2013

I liked Edge of Night BUT what Slesar also did camp. GH had the Love on the Run storyline/Cassadine Island and EON had the campy Clown Puppet Murders!The show became more and more like GH and not in a good way. It was like a Mini-me version of GH when it was canned in 1984. It wasn't entirely Slesar's fault to be sure but it's ratings were bad near the end of its run.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58511/09/2013

The delete a lot of the negative comments on Facebook. Especially the ones about Sabrina.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58611/09/2013

[quote]Grant Putnam was rumoured to be involved in the original Robin storyline

They're getting warmer!!! Just a year or two earlier than that now...

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58711/09/2013

Give it a rest Sue!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58811/09/2013

You want a piece of me?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 58911/09/2013

[quote]The choppy editing and fast cutaways is a style FV developed at OLTL and prior to RC's promotion to headwriter there. You can lay the fault for that style on FV. The poor pacing is mainly RC's fault.

[quote]RC's strong suit has never been supervising breakdowns. For this reason, he requires a strong associate head writer like a Lorraine Broderick to oversee breakdowns. RC fares better supervising scripts. Believe it or not, he often catches errors or adds some great zingers. However, he is (not) on set during taping when sometimes his dialogue gets changed or edited out by FV.

[quote]The problem is, what you and I consider lazy habits, RC defends as "classic soap storytelling." Even with his ground-breaking OLTL gay romance, RC overtly relied on soap 101 clichés. He whole-heartedly, without an ounce of shame, embraces the genre's much-criticized cliché-ridden storytelling.

[quote]A common criticism of Guza is he took his material far too seriously for this genre. He wanted to write a primetime Sopranos type drama. This is often called "trying to write Shakespeare" syndrome." In sharp contrast, RC does not take his material seriously enough aka "this sure ain't Shakespeare we're writing here, people, so poke some fun at it." This comes through in the satirical bent he often takes. Some call his style "campy," but one critic correctly traced his style back to "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" and "Soap."

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59011/09/2013

[quote]A common criticism of Guza is he took his material far too seriously for this genre. He wanted to write a primetime Sopranos type drama. This is often called "trying to write Shakespeare" syndrome." In sharp contrast, RC does not take his material seriously enough aka "this sure ain't Shakespeare we're writing here, people, so poke some fun at it." This comes through in the satirical bent he often takes. Some call his style "campy," but one critic correctly traced his style back to "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" and "Soap."

Then he doesn't know or understand soap opera.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59111/10/2013

RC is currently arguing with John Stamos via twitter about not being back at the nurses ball.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59211/10/2013

Keep tweeting Stamos.

The statute of limitations on murder never runs out!

Stay in jail, sucker!

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59311/10/2013

Carlivati comes off as a real douche in that exchange with Stamos. Basically:

* Stamos said he won't be back on GH. He had approached them about returning, and they asked him to play drums on Jessie's Girl that Rick Springfield was performing on the reunion

* Carlivati responds by saying that's a "mischaracterization" of their discussion.

* Stamos asks if Carlivati remembers the meeting in Valenti's office, and asks (about the drum request) did that happen, yes or no?

* Carlivati says he's not getting into it on twitter, and then "let it go, John"

So Ron decides to interject in the middle of a conversation that Stamos is having, then says he's not getting into it, and to let it go. Then why did Ron say anything at all?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59411/10/2013

Happy 58th birthday Rose Kelly, aka Loanne Bishop.

Born Nov. 10, 1955.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59511/10/2013

Cartooni vs stud muffin Stamos? Stamos wins! Stamos mischaracterized playing drums behind Dicky Springfield? What a load of steaming horseshit.RC should stick to turning GH into an even big mob mess(which will happen with at least 3 mob factions coming to the fore,who even knows about the Smith family joining in) than Guza ever did.He's bringing back Stephen Nichols/Stefan for what exactly? So Laura will have a bed friend/romantic interest when she actually appears?! I really wish someone at ABC should get rid of Cartooni before this mobfest really takes hold at GH.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59611/10/2013

Who's got a title for the next thread? Maybe something about the secret lab on Cassadine Island?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59711/10/2013

R597, how about "The Best BLT You Ever Had" or "Happy to Have Heather Home for the Holidays"?

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59811/10/2013

Time to Go

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 59911/10/2013

Kisses to all who participated. I love my Heather. See you soon.

by Ava Jerome's slinky negligeereply 60011/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.