Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mr. Hollywood - Part II

The gossip continues.

by Anonymousreply 60012/18/2013

good. Continue. any infer on Edgar Ramirez, the Carlos, Bourne Ultimatum and Zero Dark Thirty actor? He's a huge star in Venezuela.

by Anonymousreply 410/17/2013

To anyone out there: what is trolldar? How does it work?

by Anonymousreply 510/17/2013

R5, you press "trolldar" on a post and it highlights in yellow other posts made by that same person.

by Anonymousreply 610/17/2013

R3 here. Thank you! And thank you to Mr. H, too! Glad to see the thread continue!

by Anonymousreply 710/17/2013

PAT HAS THE HERP?!?!?

And how about R. J. Wagner and Natalie Wood's death?

Just how small IS Josh Hartnett?

by Anonymousreply 1410/17/2013

Mr. H.

Great thread.

I have always been curious about someone.

Did Rock Hudson ever have gay sex?

Was he bi? Why did he and Doris Day never marry? How did he die, was is really AIDS or was it actually liver failure? I read that he drank a lot. Oh, and can you describe his house? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2210/17/2013

I asked about old hollywood (Lena Horne, Ethel Waters, Louise Beavers). Thanks for r387. Great dish.

by Anonymousreply 2510/17/2013

Anything on David Boreanaz? You mentioned him on the big dick list.

by Anonymousreply 2710/17/2013

This is not Mr H answering peoples questions. After reading most of his comments on other threads one thing I know is he wouldn't call someone a "slut."

by Anonymousreply 2810/17/2013

Everyone knows that River was intimate with Bobby Bukowski and of course, Keanu.

One of his girlfriends said he went which ever way his heart took him.

by Anonymousreply 2910/17/2013

And if you don't believe me about River, ask Lawrence Kasden.

by Anonymousreply 3010/17/2013

R4 here. thanks for your answer. Do you know any of the men Edgar Ramirez has shared his big cock with?

by Anonymousreply 3110/17/2013

I think I smiled.

I believe half of the women in the country (under 50) have herpies. Which means most of the men have it.

by Anonymousreply 3410/17/2013

Yes. What do you KNOW about Leo?

by Anonymousreply 3510/17/2013

R4 again. Any info re Edgar Ramirez and what happened with Star Trek? Chris Pine supposedly wanted Edgar instead of Cumberbatch. any stories re Pine and Ramirez?

by Anonymousreply 3610/17/2013

Did Cumberbatch have bad plastic surgery, because he looks strange.

by Anonymousreply 3710/17/2013

"herpies"? Really, R34?

Like cooties?

by Anonymousreply 3810/17/2013

Hi Mr.H Are those stories about industry gays having wild private parties where twinks and aspiring actors get passed around like party favors true? If so who throws them and whose attended those parties? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 3910/17/2013

I wondered about those parties because I once read a tweet and this guy said he was the forth to have Keanu's ass at some party. He sounded rather cheerful about the whole experience but I wondered about the truthfulness of his tweet.

I think he tweeted under the name Jack Messman but my memory could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4010/18/2013

Hooray for Hollywood!

I've heard from multiple sources that America's Sweetheart and girl-next-door fave Jennifer Aniston has had a couple of secret abortions beind Brad Pitt's back. ALLEGEDLY this was the cause of her marriage to Brad collapsing. He desperately wanted kids, she was secretly getting them vacuumed out of her lady garden, and when he found out... massive drama, betrayal, and divorce.

Just looking for further confirmation, correction, or denial. It's such a juicy tidbit and, as I say, I've heard it from otherwise reliable sources.

by Anonymousreply 4110/18/2013

A woman should not have to be a mother, if she doesn't want to be.

by Anonymousreply 4210/18/2013

More Edgar Ramirez por favor! Who were his male lovers?

by Anonymousreply 4310/18/2013

Agreed, r42. I'm sorry if I came off as abortion-shaming. It's the soap-opera-esque betrayal and lying that's the titillating factor of the tale, not the abortions.

by Anonymousreply 4410/18/2013

The collective IQ of all contributors to this thread (including Mr. Assisted Living himself) is equivalent to a bag of hair.

by Anonymousreply 4510/18/2013

Thank you for the confirmation, Mr. H. I've always thought that she's quite ambitious for a woman of such limited talent but, then again, it certainly has worked for her.

by Anonymousreply 4710/18/2013

r4 here. Ignore those that offend. You are entertaining and informative. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 4910/18/2013

Oh, Mr. H, tis just I. And you know you always love it when I wear my naughty nurse uniform with my package peeking out from beneath the skirt ever so slightly. Now on to what happened that fateful night on the Splendour or it's castor oil for you!

by Anonymousreply 5010/18/2013

Do you people realize that a round table of entertainment journalists, studio heads, and wardrobe department lifers couldn't answer half these questions?? Dear God! *Friends* of some of the people in these questions couldn't answer them.

by Anonymousreply 5310/18/2013

How much does Denzel Washington cheat on his wife? Are there pictures? And, is he really a racist homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 5410/18/2013

Hello Mr. Hollywood this post with the questions is from the previous thread. Is Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux both gay and bearding for one another?

Is: David Schwimmer, bisexual?

James Van Der Beek, gay?

Justin Timberlake, bisexual?

Mario Lopez, bisexual?

Matt LeBlanc, biseuxal?

Mathew Perry, gay?

Anything on Natalie Wood? Roddy McDowall left home movies of his beach side parties, which are on YouTube. What is so interesting was Natalie Wood was goofing around in the ocean with others in one of the home movies? She was supposed to be afraid of the water, right? I guess that was a myth? What do you think about her death that that night? I have heard Natalie and RJ had an open marriage and they were known to invite people in their bedroom for sex. Apparently the night Natalie died, everyone was drunk and she was mad that RJ was having sex with Christopher Walken with out her there, and in her anger feel off the boat? What do you know or think about all of this?

Also, what about RJ's bisexuality?

Anything on George Hamilton?

by Anonymousreply 5510/18/2013

No Jennifer Anniston does not need to take male hormones, most women are not as damn dumb as men.

She obviously has a full exercise routine and probably drinks a lot of black coffee and smokes. Plenty of women keep their cute figures and they don't have to take male hormones.

by Anonymousreply 5610/18/2013

Does anyone have a link to the original thread? TIA

by Anonymousreply 5710/18/2013

Hi Mr. H, really enjoying your posts.

Chris Isaak, one of my all time crushes, any gossip, scandal, salacious details about Chris you would care to share with us? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 5810/18/2013

I think Natalie Wood was said to be afraid of deep water. Frolicking on the beach wasn't that scary, I would imagine.

by Anonymousreply 6010/18/2013

This is the thing. Every person in the world does not have to constantly worry about their weight. Neither of my parents worried about their weight. They simply stayed away from sweets and they worked. They were thin. Some people are just thin and they don't have to take drugs. But Jolie? I guess most people think she was fond of H.

by Anonymousreply 6210/18/2013

Was Charlie Sheen correct? Did Keanu fuck Bertoluci to get the part of Siddhartha?

by Anonymousreply 6410/18/2013

Mr H. I've enjoyed your posts but have quite a few questions. I don't expect you to know answers to all, but if you do, feel free to weigh in.

Is it true what we hear about Denzel Washington's and Kevin Costner's womanising?

What broke Matt Damon and Winona Ryder up?

He's married with kids now and doesn't get as much attention anymore, so is it safe for you to share what you know about Matthew McConaughey's sex life before domestication? Did he date Sandra Bullock and Ashley Judd, dumping one for the other? What was the nature of his friendships with Lance Armstrong and Jake Gyllenhaal? What's the real story with the bongo drums incident? What really happened to him down in Costa Rica that the police were called?

Do you know if Bradley Cooper, Keanu Reeves, Colin Farrell or James Franco have, or continue to have sex with men?

Is it true that Whitney Houston was actually a lesbian? If so, what was the attraction to Bobby Brown? Don't say drugs because she could obviously afford them by herself.

Was Michael Jackson ever in a romantic relationship?

Can you elaborate more on the rumored DL same-sex activities by Shemar Moore, Tyson Beckford and Lenny Kravitz?

Is it true that Eric Bana slapped down Brad Pitt's advances on the set of 'Troy'?

Did Alex Rodriguez really cheat on Cameron Diaz with prostitutes? Does he have a penchant for trannies? Which sports stars do you know of having dabbled in same sex activities?

Finally, what was the source of friction between Harrison Ford and Brad Pitt during filming of 'The Devil's Own'?

by Anonymousreply 6710/18/2013

Brad Pitt's nice and Harrison Ford isn't.

by Anonymousreply 6810/18/2013

Any info on Hollywood directors, producers or studio executives?

by Anonymousreply 6910/18/2013

part one

by Anonymousreply 7010/18/2013

LOL! R67, if there were any "advances" being slapped down during the shoot for "Troy" they might have involved Peter O'Toole getting slapped down in separate instances by both Diane Kruger and Orlando Bloom.

by Anonymousreply 7110/18/2013

Bertolucci was an award winning director, of course Keanu wanted to work with him.

Bertocci had already hired an actor to play Siddhartha bur after he saw Keanu in Idaho, he wanted Keanu.

It certainly made Charlie and Emilio jealous.

by Anonymousreply 7210/18/2013

Anything new about Yvette Vickers' place at 10021 Westwanda Drive, Beverly Hills? Is it still there or did they tear it down?

by Anonymousreply 7310/18/2013

Do you think that Mr.H has died?

by Anonymousreply 7410/18/2013

What, exactly, did Charlie and Emilio say about Keanu?

by Anonymousreply 7510/18/2013

((((((((((Helooooo)))))))))))

((((((((((Anyone here?))))))))

by Anonymousreply 7610/18/2013

They said they were scratching their heads wondering how Keanu got to work with all these famous directors that he was working with, Coppola, Van Sant, Bertolucci, Kenneth Braugnah...

by Anonymousreply 7710/18/2013

Were they implying he was a bad actor or that he put out?

by Anonymousreply 7810/19/2013

Both.

by Anonymousreply 7910/19/2013

Yes, I understand that stars are made but the people who create stars. I still do not get Ewan McGregor but what the heck...

Anyway, Movieline had this big blind gossip item about an Italian director dropping his hired actor because this other actor had preformed so well in his high priced New York Hotel. Bertolucci went on talk shows and said Keanu had met him in New York and then, Keanu had the job! I mean Keanu is part Chinese, not part Indian. I think Bertolucci had probably already hired Naveen Andrews for the part. Anyway, I ask Billy Masters and he believed the gossip too. I know, it's speculation. But there was a lot of speculating about Keanu, way back in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 8110/19/2013

Still interested into hearing about Hepburn and her female lovers!

by Anonymousreply 8210/19/2013

Hi Mr. H. I'm watching Oprah's "Where Are They Now" series and right now they are featuring Fabio. What do you know about him? I see that he has never married or had children and he is 54 this year...what gives?

by Anonymousreply 8310/19/2013

Still waiting to hear the truth about Sanela Diana Jenkins, her apparent double life, charity work, Room 23 and MidEast, film financing and starlet associations.

by Anonymousreply 8410/19/2013

Huh? I thought Fabio had gotten married. I never thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 8510/19/2013

You don`t hear of chuck Norris these days. Whats the gossip on him?

by Anonymousreply 8610/19/2013

Glad you are back, Mr. H. Any more info re Edgar Ramirez and who his lovers are in LA or elsewhere? Thanks for indulging me. R4

by Anonymousreply 8810/19/2013

R73 & 87 Update : Now I find out the house has been torn down, and a new one going up. Sorry bout that.

by Anonymousreply 8910/19/2013

What is the story with Lee Majors? Gay or straight? Didn't Rock Hudson "discover" him? Yet later he married Farrah Fawcett. Is he gay, bi, whatever?

Ditto what is the story on Chuck Norris, you know, the one with the nick-name Butt F... Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 9010/19/2013

r73 here, thanks Mr. Hollywood for the update on Yvette Vickers. I imagine when she bought her little place the neighborhood was largely undeveloped in 1957.

She lived less than a mile up the road from George Reeves' old house. Did Gig Young actually live near Reeves back in the '50s? Both of them were discovered together by Warners in that living room "Playbox" in Pasadena. Ironic they were both shot in the head.

by Anonymousreply 9110/19/2013

R8, I always assumed Jeter got Herpes way before dating Vanessa Minnillo. I don't know how true this is since you put orlando bloom getting it from vanessa minnillo, she's the one who went out with jeter. She's now married to nick lachey. If David Beckham has herpes, then I am assuming his wife has it too.

Daphne Guinness has herpes too. this is 100% confirmed because she had the medication (valtrex, i think) in plain view in her open bag while at the airport.

""Men - Derek Jeter, Orlando Bloom ( from Vanessa Minnillo), David Beckham , Robin Williams, Michael Vick (he was an animal torturer- no sympathy), David Hasselhoff, Tony Bennett, Billy Idol

Women - Paris Hilton, (the Herp Queen) Liza, Pamela Anderson, Lindsey Lohan, Rihanna, Britney, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Minnillo, Courtney Love, Jessica Alba, Julia Sweeney""

by Anonymousreply 9210/19/2013

How did Sean Penn ever get to be a famous actor? Why him? He is not and never has been attractive, can be rude and arrogant(I know, I had to deal with him in a store as a clerk, and there are so many people with as much or more talent trying to become actors.

by Anonymousreply 9310/19/2013

Hi, Mr H. Any info about Jamie Bell ? What happened with director Tom Ford ? Did Bell uncermoniously bowed out of the picture because he was being a petulant kid, or is there more behind that (as I suspect) ?

Other interesting stuff we should know ? About his relationship with new wife E. R. Wood ?

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 9410/19/2013

Anything about less known actors and models like Lucky Vanous, Matt Battaglia, Christopher Meloni and Craig Bierko?

by Anonymousreply 9510/19/2013

A gentle,pleasant bump for Mr. H

by Anonymousreply 9610/19/2013

Chuck Norris is a Right Wing lunatic. He campaigned for Romney last year. Why would anyone give a fuck about him?

by Anonymousreply 9710/20/2013

Don't ask me. I've never given him a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 9810/20/2013

[quote]Oh for fuck's sake! How did a gossip thread devolve into a witch hunt and [R164] 's off her meds rant?...Getting sick of this trend on DL. Take a thread which people are enjoying, derail. It's GOSSIP people, not gospel.

Because people are apt to throw their common sense down the toilet based on the claims of any old aspiring DL billy bullshitter with a modicum of creativity?

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 9910/20/2013

Can you name a Hollywood performer who:

* loves and respects his (or her) spouse or partner, and works hard at their relationship because he realizes it's not all about him

* if he (or she) has children, is actually a primary caregiver and gives them the love and discipline they need to become a well-adjusted adult

* treats fans and co-workers with respect

* doesn't spend free time getting smashed or stoned or coked up

* takes a portion of his (or her) substantial earnings to give back to his community.

I think I met an actor at the LA loves Alex's Lemonade Stand fundraiser for childhood cancer a few weeks ago that fits the bill. He actually seemed to be there for the cause, and not the publicity. He seemed to be a family man, and I never hear paparazzi stories of him getting loaded. He was engaging with everyone, even perfect strangers that came up to say they enjoyed his performances. But that was based on a 20 minute encounter, so who knows?

I'm just wondering if there are any good guys (or gals) left.

by Anonymousreply 10010/20/2013

R99, you have it right but you're being generous (or illiterate) about there being as much as a modicum in it. Perhaps a gnat's smidgeon.

by Anonymousreply 10110/20/2013

Really r101, we are all adults and gossip is always gossip, we actually have our own brains (apparently better then yours) and we can decide for ourselves what we believe.

You are a creep, who thinks you have the right to stop gossip on a gossip board...take your pompous ass and get it off this thread. No one needs you or your know it all remarks. Really, as if there is never any truth in Hollywood gossip? Please. Were YOU born yesterday.

You are so arrogant, people are going to start calling you, Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 10210/20/2013

r100- Vera Farmiga

by Anonymousreply 10310/20/2013

Keanu is a great, sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 10410/20/2013

Yeah, his publicist spreads that all over the internet. Keanu the perfect angel!

I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 10510/20/2013

What do you know?

by Anonymousreply 10610/20/2013

So did Mr.H bail on us?

by Anonymousreply 10810/20/2013

Didn't Tom Jones admit to paying guys to give him BJs when he was younger? Any info on him? Is he bi,gay or straight?

Didn't Natalie Merchant come out as a lesbian on stage at one point in her career, or is that untrue?

by Anonymousreply 10910/20/2013

Was Brandon de Wilde happy in his short life? He was gorgeous with the longer brown hair just before he died at the age of 30.

by Anonymousreply 11010/20/2013

We miss you Mr. Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 11110/20/2013

I know no one is perfect, R107. But I don't think I'm asking for too much - I'm looking for a performer who loves and respects his partner and family; treats people kindly; says no to drugs; and gives a little back.

Note I didn't say he/she has to be handsome, sexy, skinny, muscular, rich, talented, etc. I just want someone who seems to be a decent person.

And I'm not trying to put anyone on a pedastal. I'm just so sick of reading Blind Items about who is cheating and who is coked up, I'm just hoping there's someone worth rooting for.

by Anonymousreply 11210/20/2013

Yes! Mr. Keanu Reeves is the perfect man! You can root for him!

by Anonymousreply 11310/20/2013

R112, why are you looking to Hollywood for this average looking paradigm of virtue? You don't even know those people, why get invested in whether they're good and kind.

by Anonymousreply 11410/21/2013

As someone mentioned earlier, we should quietly retire this thread. They may have had a different reason, but I find myself too busy to be able to get to your questions at this time. So guys (and gals, and any combo there-of), I'll continue to chime in on this, and other threads, including my Star Tour, and 'Mitzi's old timey mansion', but at least till the end of the year, I'll be mostly predisposed. Have to head back to Europe briefly, then a wedding in Napa, to Bali, to NYC, and back home by the New Year.

Wishing you a fun Halloween, for now. Good day !

by Anonymousreply 11510/21/2013

Thank you. R4 here.

by Anonymousreply 11610/21/2013

[quote] I'll be mostly predisposed

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 11710/21/2013

R112, what you're describing isn't "news worthy." No one cares about the quiet lives of normal people. There are many such people in Hollywood, but you will not read about them in any tabloids or gossip blogs.

The public has an appetite for the salacious. Why? Because we like to take satisfaction that wealthy, famous, popular people who travel and have too much leisure time,have miserable lives.

Their ugly, tawdry, disgusting failures are meat to the public. No one cares if a person is well balanced, and has good kids, and volunteers twice a month.

by Anonymousreply 11810/21/2013

Yet, R118, the PR operation and the media want consumers to believe these nice people exist and burnish the images of actors to make them fit the mold. So [italic]they're just like us![/italic] Ben Affleck, family man who takes the daughters out for ice cream. Hugh Jackman, all-around nice faithful, guy who can't keep his hands off his wife. Sandra Bullock, likeable, gives to charity, tried marriage, got burned, etc. There's a point to which fans can identify with wealthy, powerful, beautiful people and they want to buy the illusion. Oy, the fandoms!

I think the public wants the take downs if they feel the images have been betrayed or celebs ride too far up their own asses like Cruise, Paltrow, or Mel Gibson. When the megalomania hits, expect a backlash.

by Anonymousreply 12010/21/2013

At least two people are signing their posts Mr. H, or else he is posting from two different IP addresses. Only one of them said he would be posting less; I'm hoping that's the fake one.

by Anonymousreply 12110/21/2013

R120, and yet. Think about it. Ben Affleck for example, is riding high right now. He's a money maker. But think of the magazines and the tabloids he'd sell if he was caught en flagrante doing something terrible. Suppose some photographer caught Ben fucking some girl in his car the way that director was busted with Kristin Stewart. Good bye, ice cream with Violet.

Look at Reese Witherspoon. Better example. Now three's a take down waiting to happen. All these years the People Magazine reading public thought the Avon spokesperson was America's sweetheart, until she and her husband got busted drunk in Atlanta.

The tabloids got a lot of mileage out of that one, and the public lapped it up. Most of these celebrities are built up so that they can be torn down.

And my comments at R118 weren't about me, I was commenting on the media, and what they like to cover. They'd rather not cover nice. PR agencies manufacture the squeaky clean images of some of these stars, and make money doing it. But when one of them self destructs, the public enjoys that spectacle too, or it wouldn't get the kind of sensational coverage it gets.

Of course if you're a Johnny Depp and you're wealthy enough and have enough influence to quash the stories and photos of your falling down drunk escapades, the public is none the wiser.

Sometimes I think the reason someone's wedding is covered so avidly, is so they can also document the unraveling and eventual divorce. Controversy sells. That's my point, not necessarily my preference.

by Anonymousreply 12210/21/2013

The publicists are always begging to get their celebs in the press. Of course trying to spin something sweet and pure (Sandra's brown baby) is great but look what they did to make sure Kristen Stewart isn't exposed as a lesbian? I mean if you know anything about Hollywood, you know the pictures were planned. Anyway, all these stars need publicity and that's why they hire the damn professionals. There is always a spin and if it's bad news, usually denials and the demonizing of the people who are actually telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 12310/21/2013

[quote]Of course if you're a Johnny Depp and you're wealthy enough and have enough influence to quash the stories and photos of your falling down drunk escapades, the public is none the wiser.

Oh, you mentioned Johnny Depp. When I wrote R120 I forgot which thread I was on and began to think it was one of the threads about the VF takedown of Gywneth Paltrow and forgot to mention the following. I was wondering if VF would ever go after him. His recent movies have flopped, but he's gotten the fawning kid glove treatment from the magazine in numerous features in their build ups. Most wretch-worthy was the interview Patti Smith conducted with him. A mutual masturbation fest. Now it looks like he might become a declining star...

by Anonymousreply 12410/21/2013

Depp is 50.

Some of his movies are simply what he is interested in, not what the public is interested in. I actually liked The Lone Ranger.

by Anonymousreply 12510/22/2013

r121, how do you know the IP address of a poster? I thought this was supposed to be an anonymous site.

by Anonymousreply 12610/22/2013

They are just using troll-dar. They can't see IPs.

by Anonymousreply 12710/22/2013

I not think the Mr. Hollywood sign off is the originator. He would not just blow off Datalounge after putting so much time and thought into his answers.

by Anonymousreply 12810/22/2013

R121, they don't know his IP addresses, merely that he must be posting from different ones since his answers are showing up under different posters when you trolldar. Your IP address is how trolldar differentiates you from other posters. I assume H may post from his phone and then a computer. My question regarding his veracity: how many red eye flights go from Europe to the States? I do A LOT of back and forth between the continents and I have never taken an overnight flight west- only from the States to Europe has it been overnight. That is a weird inconsistency that beggar's belief.

by Anonymousreply 12910/23/2013

The Yvette Vickers replies (r87/r89) are from two different IPAs, yet are obviously from the same person. I became first aware of him on the Liz Scott thread, where he posted under several names, including Mr. Hollywood.

I already knew (sort of) that Vickers place must have been torn down, since Google Earth showed only vegetation. But Mr. Hollywood confirmed there was definitely no house on that hill anymore. How did he know? Maybe he's an agent or broker. Or drove by if he was really in LA.

He's into Pacific Islanders and TCM. And maybe his name is "Jody." But who he actually is...is a mystery. And that's the way he wants it.

by Anonymousreply 13010/23/2013

R120

Some celebs deliberately spin negative PR to get some hype. Kardasian's, Chris Brown and Co have gotten quite some mileage out of being known assholes.

People love to get their dirt on and people also love to gossip about seedy stories. Celebs like Hugh Jackman, Witherspoon, Cruise, Jolie or Affleck/Garner have something to hide, that's why they are going the nice route.

by Anonymousreply 13110/23/2013

Now where is Mr. Hollywood?! This is weird.

by Anonymousreply 13210/23/2013

I think Mr. Hollywood just got tired of the flack from people not appreciating his posts.

I do not think he suddenly got too busy.

by Anonymousreply 13310/23/2013

I saw Mr. Hollywood on another thread yesterday so he's around, just not here.

by Anonymousreply 13410/23/2013

But he owns this thread!

by Anonymousreply 13510/23/2013

All those folks wondering where Mr. H is need to put on their reading glasses or go back to second grade. Please read R115.

by Anonymousreply 13610/23/2013

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

Mr. Hollywood is like the Shadow. No doubt he's on another mysterious mission somewhere. And he knows!

by Anonymousreply 13710/23/2013

My iPad has a different IP than my desktop or smartphone.

by Anonymousreply 13810/24/2013

The least Mr H. could do was at least answer or acknowledge the last lingering queries in this considerably shorter thread before signing off for good.

by Anonymousreply 13910/24/2013

Life is without meaning.

by Anonymousreply 14110/24/2013

I love r141 and his persistence.

by Anonymousreply 14210/24/2013

Hello Mr. Hollywood this post with the questions is from the previous thread. Is Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux both gay and bearding for one another?

James Van Der Beek, gay?

Mario Lopez, bisexual?

Matt LeBlanc, biseuxal?

Mathew Perry, gay?

Anything on Natalie Wood? Roddy McDowall left home movies of his beach side parties, which are on YouTube. What is so interesting was Natalie Wood was goofing around in the ocean with others in one of the home movies? She was supposed to be afraid of the water, right? I guess that was a myth? What do you think about her death that that night? I have heard Natalie and RJ had an open marriage and they were known to invite people in their bedroom for sex. Apparently the night Natalie died, everyone was drunk and she was mad that RJ was having sex with Christopher Walken with out her there, and in her anger feel off the boat? What do you know or think about all of this?

by Anonymousreply 14510/24/2013

Mr. Hollywood (or anyone else in the know,) what's the truth behind Sanela Diana Jenkins, her Room 23 book, MidEast "friends," and starlets?

by Anonymousreply 14610/24/2013

r144, Mr. Hollywood, the gentleman in question is Patrick McGilligan, the film historian. His "Alfred Hitchcock: A Life in Darkness and Light" is the standard bio on Hitchcock.

by Anonymousreply 14710/24/2013

Mr H if you have the scoop on the LA mansion Madonna just unloaded for $20 million let us know. I love the privacy, there's a 500 foot driveway and tons of large trees completely ringing the property. Do you know the address?

by Anonymousreply 14810/24/2013

Wow Denzel's mansion is huge. He lives on the same street as Eddie Murphy and Rod Stewart. The homes in Beverly Park are some of the most gorgeous in LA I think, the homes are stunning, the lots are large and beautifully landscaped.

The home across the street from Denzel is striking, it looks like a english gothic country estate.

by Anonymousreply 14910/24/2013

Does Mr. H have any stories on Martha Stewart? Is she really a cold hearted bitch or just misunderstood?

by Anonymousreply 15010/24/2013

Mr. Hollywood works in my bikini bar, girls.

by Anonymousreply 15110/24/2013

Glad you are back. Any more info on Edgar Ramirez and who any of his lovers are? Either in LA, NY. Europe or Venezuela? Supposedly he's close with Karl Lagerfeld. Heard the same as you, that he is enormously endowed. Guess he's a grower, if you've seen his nudes from Carlos. Thanks, in advance

by Anonymousreply 15310/24/2013

153 here. Thanks. i think he's smart and hot. i'm sure there are lovers, just discreet ones!

by Anonymousreply 15510/24/2013

More real estate questions. Robert Pattinson has listed his Los Feliz place for just under $7 million. The photos of it are gorgeous. Apparently is has some historic significance, is one of the older esates in that area. What do you know? Address as well please, if you can.

by Anonymousreply 15610/24/2013

Jimmy Fallon is gay, right? And his wife is more than just a business partner of Drew Barrymore?

by Anonymousreply 15810/25/2013

R158 why do you say that about Fallon? People here post that from time to time but there's never any gossip to go with it.

by Anonymousreply 15910/25/2013

R158 -159 has it right . So much talk, nothing to back it up. His wife is Drew's partner, in their production company. Thats about it. Jimmy acts a bit gay much of the time, but he's a big kid, and very silly.Not gay. Really.

by Anonymousreply 16010/25/2013

I never felt like Jimmy's marriage was for real, I always thought it was simply a bearding situation. I was surprised when they had a child but I always get the feeling that she lives a separate life from him.

by Anonymousreply 16110/25/2013

I think the reason we think Jimmy Fallon's marriage is not real is because they are so completely out of the spotlight. I had no idea he & his wife were expecting a kid until it was born. Jimmy maintains a very low profile.

by Anonymousreply 16210/25/2013

Sometimes Mr. H lies.

by Anonymousreply 16310/25/2013

Before he got the show Conan did, I thought that maybe he was out.

I love Jimmy's show but because of some boycott, my cable company doesn't show NBC.

I think the older audience will watch Jimmy Kimmel or Dave, unless they hate Dave. I like Dave a lot but I do think he needs to retire. His guest are often over the hill (Barbara Walters?)...because Dave does not even want to try to relate to the younger audience.

by Anonymousreply 16410/25/2013

R163 i said I was not going to engage in this this again, but tell me, Mr. Accusation, specifically which comment is a lie ? Or are you just being 'A quiet friend' again ?

by Anonymousreply 16510/25/2013

If you go to the first thread, Mr. H is R1 via trolldar. He asks himself a question. But then he's not R2 yet he re-emerges as "Mr. H." later on in the thread.

Something is fishy.

by Anonymousreply 16610/25/2013

Mr. Hollywood, just ignore the trolls. I've only been here since last month, and that's the first thing I learned to do.

by Anonymousreply 16710/25/2013

I was working at a restaurant yesterday and my IP was completely different on my computer. If Mr. H is traveling, his IP is changing.

by Anonymousreply 16810/25/2013

Even if he's travelling, if you go to the first thread and use trolldar for R 1, there's something fishy.

See r70 on this thread for a link to the old thread.

by Anonymousreply 16910/25/2013

Something fishy. I get so amused !

by Anonymousreply 17010/25/2013

Mr. H, what are you planning to do for Halloween?

by Anonymousreply 17110/25/2013

R171 - I will be in Italy, so no 'Tricks' this year.....at least not here. And 'Treats' ? Well, the Italians have some delicious.........chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 17210/25/2013

TY Mr. H. Hope you get to visit the Spanish Steps!

by Anonymousreply 17310/25/2013

Eat some gelato for me, Mr Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 17410/25/2013

R173 Well I won't be in Rome this trip, but about 200 miles north. And !74, I always eat my gelato while there, like a good boy - and I'll eat some for you !

by Anonymousreply 17510/25/2013

"Mr. H," you can be amused all you want. But trolldar has outed you.

by Anonymousreply 17610/25/2013

R176 What is 'trolldar' exactly Webmaster ?

by Anonymousreply 17710/25/2013

Trolldar is the mechanism by which we know, on thread one, you were talking to yourself...as R 1.

by Anonymousreply 17810/25/2013

Get the fuck over yourself, r176...no one gives a damn. I certainly find Mr. H more entertaining then you...you old Scrooge. This is a gossip board, let us gossip, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 17910/25/2013

178 Oh talking to myself - honey, I always do that when I've had a couple martinis.

by Anonymousreply 18010/25/2013

I had the best gelato ever in Pompeii. FYI.

by Anonymousreply 18110/26/2013

Have you any gossip about andrew garfield.?

by Anonymousreply 18210/26/2013

My IP constantly puts me in different cities, cities I've never even been in.

by Anonymousreply 18310/26/2013

R. J., Natalie, and THAT NIGHT, please.

by Anonymousreply 18410/26/2013

Mr. H if you are near Florence, I think they have the best gelato in Italy. I sampled it in every city and Florence and Capri were the best.

by Anonymousreply 18510/26/2013

I'm not trying to be rude in the least, but I checked out torll-dar because of the commotion. What seems to be going on because some posts that state Mr.H light up and others that say Mr.H, don't light up at the same time? is there a Mr.H impersonator on here?

by Anonymousreply 18610/26/2013

r186, it's the same gentleman, writing in the same style. He's using two different devices, having two different IPAs. There's not three or more Mr. Hollywoods as far as I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 18710/26/2013

Different devices on the same network will have different IPs.

If you take a portable device to another network-someplace with WIFI, a different IP will occur.

by Anonymousreply 18810/26/2013

In R17 Mr. Hollywood (referring to Venezuelan actor Edgar Ramirez) states:

[quote]he also could be included in any 'most endowed' list

Well, here's the picture. He could be a grower, but my bet is on nice, but average.

What's going on, Mr. H?

by Anonymousreply 18910/26/2013

Page is forbidden r189.

by Anonymousreply 19010/26/2013

It's pretty obvious that Edgar Ramirez is posting here. I mean, who else could be interested in that guy?

by Anonymousreply 19110/26/2013

There are so many gullible idiots on this thread. Go ahead and entertain them w/ your made-up stories, Mr. H. Basement dwellers unite!

by Anonymousreply 19210/26/2013

Edgar Ramirez? isn't he the night stalker?

by Anonymousreply 19310/26/2013

Gullible? Us?

by Anonymousreply 19410/26/2013

I have to agree about Ramirez, I don't even know who he's talking about.

Try as you might...sometimes you just can't get it to happen.

by Anonymousreply 19510/26/2013

Ramirez is the biggest star in Venezuela, now playing Roberto Duran opposite DeNiro. His career is a grower, not a shower.

by Anonymousreply 19610/26/2013

R189 & 196 Yes, I was told by a Venezuelan friend that is the case.....in both cases.

by Anonymousreply 19710/26/2013

Thanks. What else did your Venezuelan friend say about Ramirez?

by Anonymousreply 19810/26/2013

Someone had to have been to bed with him to know his "growth" potential. And yes, i am obsessed. Met him for a second at the Globes and was blown away by him.

by Anonymousreply 19910/26/2013

Ain't nobody stoppin' ya' R192. Ciao!

by Anonymousreply 20010/26/2013

The only Spanish actor grabbing my attention these days is David Zepeta.

by Anonymousreply 20110/26/2013

R198 Just that he was a great guy, really interested in causes for real - not for good P.R., or for show, was a great lover, and yes, a grower. My friend was throughly thrilled after their 2 dates (ER was leaving to do a film in Mexico City - this was pre "Carlos"). They never hooked up again.

by Anonymousreply 20210/26/2013

Thanks. Was your friend a guy? Was he famous? Did he give you any explicit details, like is he a top or bottom? Did this take place in LA? Many thanks

by Anonymousreply 20310/26/2013

R203 Yes. No. Top. No - NYC.

by Anonymousreply 20410/26/2013

Thanks. He was in New York just before leaving to film Vantage Point in Mexico. My friend worked on that film and met Edgar in New york. you really are amazing. i heard he was quite thick which makes it hard for him to top. Was he cut or your friend didn't say? He also has beautiful feet and is supposed to be quite kinky! Again, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 20510/26/2013

Also, how did your friend meet Edgar? I goes he is pretty discreet.

by Anonymousreply 20610/26/2013

R206 I think you should start an Edgar Ramirez thread. To answer the last of your questions - they met through a trainer who was hired to help ER lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 20710/26/2013

Mr. Hollywood, thank you so much for your threads. You are a legend on your own!

My questions is if you have any dish on Jessica Chastain, Christian Bale or Rooney Mara. Random, I know, but it's pretty difficult to read any rumors on them - they are very guarded. Thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 20810/26/2013

Who needs a thread when they have you?I believe everything you've said. Your time lines all make sense. I think I know the trainer. he was given Chris Pine as a client too. You are terrific. How did your friend like Edgars body? How old, just trying to figure out Edgar's type. Next year everyone will see why I'm so obsessed. He will be a major star. Again, thanks

by Anonymousreply 20910/26/2013

R209 I'll be on a long plane trip in a couple days, and will watch "Carlos", which I had always meant to see - your obsession leads me to think there is something very unique about him. My friend is 29.

by Anonymousreply 21010/26/2013

R201 I checked out Zepeda - he's a looker. Good taste !

by Anonymousreply 21110/26/2013

Also watch Domino. He played Choco opposite Keira Knightley and Mickey Roarke. Did he like the body? What did he say about the cock? He also has amazing lips. I'll stop now!

by Anonymousreply 21210/26/2013

Becky Heffernan is the biggest star in Paducah. Edgar Ramirez is the biggest star in Venezuela.

Outside of their respective backwaters, no.one.cares.

So, please, Edgar Ramirez troll, STFU.

by Anonymousreply 21310/26/2013

Is STFU an Airport code for a field limited to propeller planes?

by Anonymousreply 21410/26/2013

Can we get back to REAL STARS please?

by Anonymousreply 21510/26/2013

You mean the dead people, R215?

by Anonymousreply 21610/26/2013

Ryton Brotha! I want to hear about people who are fucking now, not during the Eisenhower administration

by Anonymousreply 21710/26/2013

Mr. H.

Thank you for your posts, I have enjoyed reading both threads.

What have you heard or what do you know about Jodie Foster? Do you know why she broke up with Cydney?

by Anonymousreply 21810/26/2013

What happened the night Marilyn Monroe died? Was she in love with either Kennedy and couldn't go on rejected? Was it a play for sympathy and they knowingly let her die? Was she just a psychotic who forgot how many pills she had taken?

by Anonymousreply 21910/27/2013

Edgar? Edgar?!?! I thought the son-of-a-bitch was dead!

by Anonymousreply 22210/27/2013

Mr. Hollywood, can we confirm once & for all that the infamous "Coke Mom" is indeed Debra Messing?

by Anonymousreply 22310/27/2013

Yes, R223. I wanna know too!

by Anonymousreply 22410/27/2013

R223 Not what I heard. If we are talking the same rumor, it's a reality show star. And Debra would not be getting her money's worth, as she's quite heavy right now - so if a side effect is to get very thin, it's failed.

by Anonymousreply 22510/27/2013

Hello Mr. Hollywood, do know anything on super gorgeous stud Jefferey Hunter?

Also, actress Gail Russell was a major drunk and extremely messed up. I once read that John Wayne felt very sorry for her and became her friend and kind of looked out for her because when she started out in Hollywood, she was passed around by the casting couch and was extremely used. as a result, she was mentally ruined for the rest of her life. John Wayne was disgusted with the casting couch ,and that they used people to get work. Do know anything about that?

by Anonymousreply 22610/27/2013

Good one, R226! She was married to the uber gorgeous Guy Madison, who supposedly had a torrid encounter in a car with Rory Calhoun. Were Russell and Madison in a marriage for publicity's sake? Was Madison bi/gay/straight, but "flexible" for his career? Did his activities(if they trust happened)have an effect on her mental problems?

by Anonymousreply 22710/27/2013

What about those increasingly rare commodities, American indie firebrand directors like Tarantino and PTA?

by Anonymousreply 22810/27/2013

Since Lou Reed died on Sunday it made me think back when Lou had a bit part in a Keanu Reeves film. Keanu had known Lou when he/Keanu was just a child, I think he said he played chess with him. Anyway, Keanu's co-star in the film was an attractive actor, Alan Boyce. Alan apparently had some rather bad luck with drugs, as has Reeves. I did wonder if Lou Reed had been a bad influence on them. Permanent Record was filmed in the late 1980s. Alan Boyce from all reports I've read, went on to enjoy his male and female lovers, apparently at times resorting to the occasional trick. I'm afraid no one even knows what happened to him. I still wonder if Lou ever got lucky with either actor.

by Anonymousreply 23110/28/2013

R231 Wow - where did that come from ?

by Anonymousreply 23210/28/2013

It came out of curiosity. Lou, Keanu and Alan all had certain things in common, so I think it's normal to wonder how much time they shared together. I believe Lou probably made his brief appearance in the film because of a previous relationship with Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 23310/28/2013

Did Rudy ever actually have a real partner/boyfriend, or was it always just casual sex?

by Anonymousreply 23510/28/2013

?

by Anonymousreply 23710/29/2013

"Did Rudy ever actually have a real partner/boyfriend, or was it always just casual sex?"

I know Nureyev fell in love with the tall and gorgeous Danish danseur Erik Bruhn, shortly after his defection. They were together for what, two years? The toured together when they could, but their careers pulled them apart. They seem to have maintained strong feelings for each other for many years.

Does anyone else know of a serious BF?

by Anonymousreply 23810/29/2013

Your posts are truly amazing and your Edgar Ramirez ones were dead on accurate! any infer re Chris Pine or Keanu? I heard Chris was involved with a male trainer in NY and Keanu has an older boyfriend, who dresses like him. There have been pictures. But you know more, Im sure. Completely agree with you about Ratner! Thanks

by Anonymousreply 24010/29/2013

Mr. H., thank you for your posts, I am very much enjoying them.

What can you tell us about Elizabeth Montgomery? She seemed like a fabulous person, was she?

by Anonymousreply 24110/29/2013

Mr. H still hasn't told what he knows about Natalie and Marilyn...

by Anonymousreply 24210/31/2013

Hello Mr. Hollywood, what is Stephine Powers like? Also, I agree with R242, I too would love to know about those two as well.

Oh! is Dean Cain bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 24310/31/2013

Just on the off chance that Mr. Hollywood might have some dirt on my own obsession—professional tennis players. Surely there must be something on the professional tennis elite and members of the Hollywood demimonde?

Even if Mr. H doesn't have anything, just keep it coming anyway!

by Anonymousreply 24410/31/2013

Anyone who has been on DL for more than a few months knows that Mr. H, who has gone by a variety of names, has come on DL every few years to spill "secrets" and "inside information" he has concocted from his fertile imagination and encyclopedic knowledge of tabloid writings. He posts from different Starbucks and public libraries so that he can post questions to himself and defend himself against others' rightful accusations of fakery, without being tripped up by trolldar.

Really, gullible DLers, do you think any one person would be privvy to "secrets" that only the person involved would know about, on such a wide variety of people? Of course not, no matter how many "grandfathers who worked on the set" he claims to have. Enjoy his little stories but don't take them seriously.

by Anonymousreply 24510/31/2013

Mr. H, I just want to thank you for the amazing gossip! Been a while since we had a thread like this on DL. I'm just wondering.. do you know anything about suspected, but not that very famous actors, like Shawn Pyfrom, Chace Crawford and Thomas Dekker?

by Anonymousreply 24610/31/2013

Mr H:

I have been reading the new Charles Manson biography and find it much more thorough than Helter Skelter regarding the backgrounds of Charlie and The Family, as well as the circumstances of the crimes.

In the book, it is mentioned that Charlie and some of the girls stayed at the "Spiral Staircase" in Topanga Canyon, which was apparently a popular drug den for actors and musicians. I did some googling and apparently the house (which was sliding down the hillside and had a sand-filled first floor) has been demolished, but people have been out and about trying to find it and post pictures.

Any dish about the location?

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24710/31/2013

Dean Cain is gay deeply closeted. A self hating freeper Republican.

by Anonymousreply 24810/31/2013

Dean Cain?

He looked so very sexy in Out of Time.

Too bad he's a revolting Republican.

by Anonymousreply 25010/31/2013

Hi Mr.H I was just curious,were there any gay actors/actresses in the Xena/Hercules tv shows?

by Anonymousreply 25111/02/2013

What about Michael Bergin, the Calvin Klein model who was in that film too. Any rumors or stories? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 25311/04/2013

I've never seen Dean Cain in anything, but he does look like a younger version of Oliver Stone.

by Anonymousreply 25411/04/2013

M. H, is there a sort of "pecking order" to various neighborhoods. I mean I know there is, but I'd love to hear an insider's version or interpretation of various Los Angeles neighborhoods, like Brentwood, or Sherman Oaks, or the Hollywood Hills. For instance I know certain folk live in the Hills but I also know that some parts of the Hills are more chic than others. Then there's Silver Lake, and Los Feliz, Venice and the city itself, not just West Hollywood, but other areas you could name, like where Helen Mirren's house is. I think I'd like to see a discussion of the various areas. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 25611/04/2013

See the Mitzi Gaynor thread (roughly replies 30 thru 130) linked below for posts by Mr H and others re LA neighborhoods. Lots of good opinion and info.

by Anonymousreply 25711/04/2013

[quote] and encyclopedic knowledge of tabloid writings

This alone is enough for me, I don't have time to read tabloid encyclopedias. If I want the dirt from them I need some who has. Most of the people here are so old I hardly know their names but it's still a fun thread.

by Anonymousreply 25811/05/2013

Thank you so much, Mr. H. I sure wish she had lived a long life, she sounds like a jewel.

by Anonymousreply 26111/06/2013

Loved reading about Stefanie Powers. I've always liked her. Why didn't she ever get married? I always thought she would hook up with Robert Wagner after his wife died. It was around the same time that Willam Holden died. Weren't Powers and Wagner an item at one time when they did Hart to Hart?

by Anonymousreply 26211/06/2013

Doesn't Jacqueline Bisset have a house in Benedict Canyon as well? Any gossip about her?

by Anonymousreply 26311/06/2013

I wanted RJ and Stephanie to hook up and I think they did, but if memory serves, wasn't he involved in a long term relationship with Jill St. John? She always reminded me of a vampire.

by Anonymousreply 26411/06/2013

Stefanie has been married and divorced twice. Her first hubby was actor Gary Lockwood.

by Anonymousreply 26511/06/2013

R263 Let me start by saying - I Love Jackie Bisset. See any of those old 60's -70's movies like "Bullitt", or "Airport", and you watch a true screen beauty. But she was more. Smart, take no BS, rebellious - my kinda chick on screen. That and the fact she's almost 70, and has not chosen to mutilate her face, and aged very gracefully - no Wildensteining for her. Now, the girl-only rumors. Yes, everyone thinks she had a mid 20's affair with Lilyan Chauvin - that is Jackie was 26, Lil was 45, when they met on a pic called "The Mephisto Waltz", back in 1970. I was told it was more a mentor/young-in deal, with Lil doing the pursuing, and Jackie befriending her....les be friends, that's it. Was also told Jacks had a fling with Candy Bergen, on "Rich & Famous". Someone else, an elderly gent, who really was around then, said the former is true, he latter not. Hell, who the F cares - Jackie also had long time relationships with men, like Godunov, and the A-hole, Victor Drai. Chauvin has gone on to that great Les living room, in the sky, Jackie is sill unmarried, and still great - and still living in the same stone house in Benedict Cyn. she always has .

Jackie Bisset - 1815 Benedict Canyon Dr.,Beverly Hills

by Anonymousreply 26611/07/2013

Mr. H.,

Once and for all, what is the deal with Hugh Jackman? He is 100% gay with a bearding marriage, right?

by Anonymousreply 26711/07/2013

Thanks on the gossip about Jackie Bisset, Mr. H. I love her. I always thought the Chauvin rumors were false and the Bergen rumors true. Thanks for setting it straight. Any gossip about her now? Is she seeing anyone at the moment? No other ladies in her life?

by Anonymousreply 26811/07/2013

Mr. H, how old are you? I asked about suspected younger gays, but you didn't reply. Is it because you only know about celebrities who are 50+?

Do you know anything about Taylor Lautner?

by Anonymousreply 26911/07/2013

Yes, anything new about Jacqueline Bisset?

And what about Dana Delany? There's no doubt to me that she is gay.

by Anonymousreply 27011/07/2013

R269 We went over this before, on this thread, or the one that came before. I am 40, but grew up hearing great Hollywood stories from family, relatives, friends parents. My parents were also older - many times people thought they were my grandparents. I always had an affinity for the earlier eras - 30's, 40's , & 50's, than my contemporaries. Just found he people, the characters, how they lived , more entertaining, more interesting. My parents would listen to Sinatra, Garland, Nat King Cole, Rosie Clooney, Streisand, Tony Bennett. I grew to really love them. Also loved other music from my time , and lots now- but I find people so crass now, and vulgar. Miley sticking her tongue out is desperate. When I was 10, I saw Cyndi Lauper, at the Universal Amphitheater and thought she was magical. Madonna, fun, Tina Turner remarkable. These were the women singers who I was first exposed to as a young gay-ling. Prince, at The Fourm, Michael Jackson at Dodger Stadium, The Police at Hollywood Park- these were the biggest male singers then. And they knew music. And now ? Chris Brown, Keisha, Jay Z , Tailor Swift ? I prefer the talent I first heard when I was young. I keep waiting for someone to knock me out musically, as when I was a kid, or teen. And it was called style, panache, charisma. Whitney had it, at the beginning. But that's why I focus on 'the dead people' as someone here described it - cause sometimes they can be more interesting, & talented, & alive, then the current crop of those living.

by Anonymousreply 27111/07/2013

Mr. H,

Were your grandparents "picture people," too?

by Anonymousreply 27311/07/2013

So sorry Mr. Hollywood, I don't mean to be obnoxious because I posted this before and I'm still waiting if you might answer my post. At least some of my post? Thank you always.

Is Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux both gay and bearding for one another?

James Van Der Beek, gay?

Mario Lopez, bisexual?

Matt LeBlanc, biseuxal?

Mathew Perry, gay?

by Anonymousreply 27411/07/2013

Mr. H, thanks for your reply. I guess I'll just leave you guys to it then. I have no interest in century old celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 27511/07/2013

R275 I totally understand, I really do. It's just that I can't find myself getting excited, or even interested, in whether Bieber sleeps with Brazillian whores, if Khole & Lamar are still trying to get back together (and she's done what - other than being Kim K's sister- and Kim K's done what, other than .....), don't care if Kanye' s ranting again over ???, doesn't matter if Chief Keef is going back to jail for failing drug tests, or if Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller continue to fight.....period. But that's me. Those were all the top stories on TMZ in the past 24 hours. Sorry - not for me. so I understand. To each his own is always my creedo. No sweat.

by Anonymousreply 27611/07/2013

I'm interested in stars from the 90s. It's not that I don't find Cary Grant interesting but unfortunately, he's already gone.

I want to hear about the Winona Ryders and the Robert Downey's.

by Anonymousreply 27711/07/2013

R273 My grandfather was a 'picture related' person - that is, he dealt with movie, TV, and music people,re financial & property matters. My grandmother was what people used to refer to as a socialite - a 'housewife' ( another antiquated, and frankly insulting term) who did lots of charity work, for good causes. They were not pretentious in the least, but they enjoyed being around celebrated people, without having to be part of what he would describe as the 'volatile' life. He would talk of big stars, friends whose careers would go down, and they'd lose their enormous homes, or others whose careers thrived, and they would suddenly be wealthy - only to lose it all a few years later. My parents were the same- around it, but not dead center in it.

by Anonymousreply 27811/07/2013

Does Hugh Jackman fall within your realm?

by Anonymousreply 27911/07/2013

Thanks. any real info on Chris Pine? Keep hearing he sees guys in NY. Also that he's really hung. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 28111/07/2013

Downey would never give up boys or drugs, I never really expected that. I hope his wife didn't expect it.

by Anonymousreply 28211/07/2013

R283 Yes, the land goes all the way to PCH. Its an extreme horsey property - personally, I like my stallions human , but I digress. Whoever wanted this home & land wanted grazing areas, rings, stables, HORSES. The view is great however, though its proximity to Malibu High would be a deal breaker to start. You never want to live across the street from any elementary-high schools. It's a given.

by Anonymousreply 28411/07/2013

R281 Have not heard he's hung - but have heard he's hung out with a few of our clan, for some overnights. Does he like the female muffin too ( you may, or may not know how I hate the 'bi' word). Look, he's got a big career, largely based on his looks, and sexual appeal. When he DL's it, he keeps it really low, which I respect. Good guy.

by Anonymousreply 28511/07/2013

Thanks Mr H. Hadn't noticed Malibu High and middle school right across the street from the Downey property. About the Venice place: is it widely known that he owns that? Do the locals know he lives/stays there? Nice pad.

by Anonymousreply 28611/07/2013

I second what R268 said. I would love to hear more gossip about Jackie Bisset. Any recent news about her now?

by Anonymousreply 28711/07/2013

Mr. H and others, I am not disputing anything you've said about Robert Downey Jr.'s sexual "adventures" post marriage, except for one thing. I do know he has a son Indio who has to be an adult now, and that the boy was playing in a band, or that he had his own band ? He's a musician. So I wonder if the Venice bachelor pad might be for Indio's use and for his friends? Of course Dad would have access to it from time to time, if he's footing the bill, but maybe this is less than what it seems?

by Anonymousreply 28811/07/2013

Robert Downey's Malibu house looks like it's in a shit location. So close to the highway, and the schools. I mean, yes a lot of land, but not really for where it is.

by Anonymousreply 28911/07/2013

Do you know if Angela Lansbury still maintains a home in California? It was in the news a couple of years ago that she'd bought an apartment in Manhattan. I'm curious if she is strictly based in NY now or perhaps divides her time between the coasts. If I remember correctly her CA home appeared to be quite modest.

by Anonymousreply 29011/07/2013

R290/ Mary ! Yes, Miss L is bi-coastal, and lives in my community, Brentwood, and an apt. in NYC. I have seen her at Whole Foods & Toscana . It is a fairly modest house, compared to some of her neighbors.

Angela L. - 635 N. Bonhill Dr., LA*

*( John Travolta lives 6 doors down at 735 Bonhill. Kelly lives in the guesthouse......kidding).

Angela NYC apt. - 100 w. 58th St. , #151

by Anonymousreply 29111/07/2013

Boy, you are good. doesn't Angela L also have a home in Ireland, near that of Hurd Hatfield who played Dorian Gray in the original film version of the story. Is he still alive? Brentwood is very nice. Have friend on Hanover in a nice new house with a tennis court. Very pretty there.

by Anonymousreply 29211/07/2013

Can anyone live in Brentwood if they have money, or is it one of those gated, private enclaves?

by Anonymousreply 29311/07/2013

Mr. Hollywood, was James Cagney bisexual? Someone recently said he had sex with guys a couple of times?

Also, what do you and the others over the years think or know happened to Marylin Monroe? Was it an accident, murder, or suicide? I have heard that Frank Sinatra was a real pig who used her cruelly.

BTW, is Angela Lansbury a nice person?

Was Judy Garland bisexual? Some biography claims she was and that most of the men she was involved with were gay?

by Anonymousreply 29511/08/2013

Angela L's home in Ireland was featured in Architectural Digest a few years back. Very down to earth, very simple type of place. Does she live there full-time, or in CA?

by Anonymousreply 29611/08/2013

Mr. H, do you have any Fonda family stories?

by Anonymousreply 29711/08/2013

[quote] how many red eye flights go from Europe to the States? I do A LOT of back and forth between the continents and I have never taken an overnight flight west- only from the States to Europe has it been overnight. That is a weird inconsistency that beggar's belief.

Hint: the earth only spins in one direction.

by Anonymousreply 29811/08/2013

Mr. H, is Meryl Streep really the French Lieutenant's....WHORRRRE!!!?

by Anonymousreply 29911/08/2013

[quote]Yes, anything new about Jacqueline Bisset? And what about Dana Delany? There's no doubt to me that she is gay.

I'd love to hear about these women.

by Anonymousreply 30011/09/2013

Got any British actor 411? Alan Rickman? Liam Nesson? Ewan McGregor? I've heard gay/bi rumors about all of them but true or not?

by Anonymousreply 30111/09/2013

R281: Much like Renner he has a tendancy to beard glamour models but I will let Mr. H correct my statement

by Anonymousreply 30211/09/2013

R281 I will rephrase: glamour models have be used for beards for Pine and Renner. Cheap tastes.

by Anonymousreply 30311/09/2013

R301 When I was in London about 4 years ago, I was chatting with the doorman at a gay bar for awhile and he told me that Ewan was a regular visitor and hinted that he was gay. Wouldn't surprise me because I don't know why a straight man would be visiting a gay bar on a REGULAR basis.

by Anonymousreply 30411/09/2013

I'd like to know why no one ever outs Ryan Seacrest?

What women would even care if he's gay and every man must already know. Who the hell does he think he is fooling? It get's on my nerves when a man like Seacreast beards. It's just revolting. No one even cares if he's gay or not. I wish someone would just tell him, "NO ONE CARES, just be gay!"

by Anonymousreply 30511/09/2013

R305 The only one who's come close to outing him is Joan Rivers. Everyone else "ins" him. Even when he's on Ellen, she covers for him.

I don't understand why he doesn't just come out either. It's not like he's an actor or a singer with a fanbase; he's just the host and producer of some shitty shows. Nobody gives a damn about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 30611/09/2013

Look up the model Bobby Boyd to see what one of his boyfriends looks like.

by Anonymousreply 30711/09/2013

To me Ewan pings as bisexual and omnisexual, really. He was perfect in I Love You Philip Morris and the movie was pretty good, although from what I understand it flopped horribly.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ewan was exploring his gay side more these days. When I saw a picture of him next to his family (I think his brother, who is a pilot?) he looked so gay... Next to his brother who was so butch.

by Anonymousreply 30811/09/2013

I really liked, I love you Phillip Morris. One of Jim Carrey's best performances.

by Anonymousreply 30911/09/2013

Alan Rickman played Ronald Reagan, that was weird.

by Anonymousreply 31011/09/2013

Is Anthony Howell from Dracula gay?

by Anonymousreply 31111/10/2013

In the scheme of things, who really cares about Ryan Secrest? He's made a lot of $$$ and his claim to fame is E! and reality TV. Ryan made the Kardashians stars. He's a celebration of mediocrity and has no real cultural significance. In the scheme of things, he's part of the low brow minstrel shows like an M.C. at an old fashioned British musical hall. Right now, people remember Jack Parr and Dick Cavett. But 50 yrs. from now who will give a damn about Ryan Secrest.

by Anonymousreply 31211/10/2013

Thanks for the Stefanie Powers info. I recently read her autobiography. Good read. I thought she was so glamorous when I was a little kid watching Hart to Hart.

Any info on Perry King? I always thought he was kind of gay.

by Anonymousreply 31311/10/2013

I'm with r277. I would also love to know about odd balls Matt Dillon, Matthew Perry and Keanu Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 31411/10/2013

I'd also like to know about Matt Dillion, Mathew Perry and Keanu Reeves.

I want to know exactly why Erwin Stoff dropped Keanu Reeves. Is it because he is so hard to work with or because of Hamel, Suzanne Sumers' stepson? Stoff hated Hamel.

by Anonymousreply 31511/10/2013

I want to know about Merle Osmond, Stacy Q, and the Landers Sisters please.

by Anonymousreply 31611/10/2013

Please please please, what's the scoop on Belinda J. Montgomery, Byron Cherry, Randi Oakes and Skip Stephenson? I hear so many rumors about them, but I'd like the straight poop.

by Anonymousreply 31711/10/2013

r305, why would you write "get's"?!?! Are you illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 31811/10/2013

Last I heard The Lander's sisters live in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 31911/10/2013

How about some insight into the Johnny Depp & Amber Heard realtionship? Mr Hollywood must have heard whispers about Robsten too?

by Anonymousreply 32011/10/2013

Does Amber Heard pretty much look like Johnny's ex?

I'm sure his ex had to dump him, because he's an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 32111/10/2013

Yeah, I'm illiterate, so go fuck yourself in frustration, stupid asshole.

by Anonymousreply 32211/10/2013

I am curious why you give out stars addresses? What if some nut job goes to their house?

by Anonymousreply 32311/10/2013

I don't think the address is necessary but pretty much anyone can find an address anyway.

by Anonymousreply 32411/10/2013

R323, he's posting the addresses to make it seem that he's authentic and has real insider information.

I've not quite worked out just what it is that Mr H is supposed to know, aside from general gossip, with maybe the odd piece of second- or third-hanf info. He ignores 95% of the questions put to him.

by Anonymousreply 32511/10/2013

He posts the addresses so we can google the spot so we can check out the details.

85-90% of Mr H's posts are about Hollywood/LA celeb real estate, with some gossip or previously known stuff throw in. Real estate and property is his forte, I don't think he's promoted himself here as a gossip insider. I find most of his posts interesting and have learned things about the recent history of LA development, which as always fascinated me.

by Anonymousreply 32611/10/2013

Oh, ok. I thought he was meant to have hot insider info on Hollywood celebs. That also seems to be the impression other people had too. I didn't realise he was actually informing us about the urban history of LA.

There are actually websites that tell you how much a particular house cost at its last sale.

by Anonymousreply 32711/10/2013

I wonder if Mr H subscribed to something like this. Although you don't need to subscribe for Angela Lansbury's address.

by Anonymousreply 32811/10/2013

[quote]There are actually websites that tell you how much a particular house cost at its last sale.

Of course there are, but they don't tell you who bought them and any historical details about the property.

I don't think Mr H or other posters here claimed to be major insiders or have hot gossip, others here accused them as posing as such but I can't recall them actually claiming it. There are a few tidbits here and there but nothing earth-shaking, most of its been personal opinion. I personally enjoy the brief real estate posts, along with the addresses. Sure most of its previously known info but so what? There are plenty here who find it entertaining; if others don't that's fine, just leave the thread. No biggie.

by Anonymousreply 32911/10/2013

R329, if you compare the real estate websites with the celebrity address websites, such as the one I posted at r328, then you can get all that gossip.

Sorry, I got the impression that Mr Hollywood liked to give the impression that he's a Hollywood insider, hence the name. Also, considering 90% of posts are requests to learn more about this celeb or that actor, most other people following this thread got that impression too.

When you provide a list of which stars have herpes then I don't think people are too mistaken in thinking that you like to give the impression you're a Hollywood "insider".

by Anonymousreply 33011/11/2013

Yeah, I thought it was strange Mr. H didn't know anything about Hugh Jackman when there was that whole scandal about John Palermo living on his properties with his wife and children, but I guess that was in NYC.

Maybe Mr. H doesn't know anything more than what is already out there and easy to find elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 33111/11/2013

R309 I agree and thought both Carrey and McGregor were great in I Love You Philip Morris.

by Anonymousreply 33311/11/2013

In Brief :

R245 I have not even been a 'member' on DL for more than 2 years - what you say is totally incorrect. Never said my 'grandfather worked on a set' - was on sets, as a visitor- yes.

And to those who want some more background info - go to my #271 & 278 replies, and to know why I don't get to a lot of your questions, check my # 276 reply. It's one reason.

R297 The Fondas are close friends, so sorry, they are some of the few who even here, are off-limits

R324 You are correct

R326 Glad you understand my reason. Thanks for appreciating the thread

R329, 332 Thank you for the nice words

by Anonymousreply 33411/11/2013

and to know why I don't get to a lot of your questions, check my # 276 reply. It's one reason.

Mr. Hollywood, there are a lot of questions on this thread about the old movie stars that are waiting for answers from you.

by Anonymousreply 33511/11/2013

R335 I said it's 1 reason. And yes, you're right. But I didn't know I was under obligation to answer every question even about th old movie stars. I appreciate your concern though.......cheers !

by Anonymousreply 33611/11/2013

Mr. Hollywood, since Tyrone Power was bisexual, how was he able to enlist in the Marines back then? Many people have used this argument to claim he was 100% straight because if he wasn't 100% straight, the military wouldn't have let him enlist.

by Anonymousreply 33711/11/2013

As an aside, and I'm not arguing either way, but people keep citing the fact that John Palermo lived on Hugh Jackman's properties, or lived at his NYC apartment or in the same building for a period of time, and use that as evidence the two had a gay relationship.

I know from my own personal experience, that among the acting, and the arts community in general, it is not uncommon for people to become tenants of other people for a period of time short or long. It's a common practice, and not always evidence of sexual orientation.

Johnny Depp for example owns at least four or five houses in L.A. and they are often used by others. Of course he's not the best example, because I happen to know that years ago, he "experimented" and was quite adventuresome.

by Anonymousreply 33811/11/2013

So Leonardo DiCaprio and Lukas Haas.. Can you clear that up Mr.H?

by Anonymousreply 33911/11/2013

Kathy Griffin outs Ryan Seacrest ALL THE TIME.

by Anonymousreply 34011/11/2013

Mr H what happened to the house on Waverly Dr in Los Feliz where the LaBiancas were killed the day after Sharon Tate -is the original home still standing or was it torn down and replaced like the house on El Cielo?

by Anonymousreply 34111/11/2013

I think it got torn down and a new house built on the site, but I am not sure about this. I did a search on Laurel Canyon real estate and somehow got to an article or listing regarding the house. If I am not mistaken, I remember reading just a few sentences, something about how the house was no longer, and that was it. I couldn't stomach reading any more beyond that and never finished the sentence. I wouldn't want to even live on the same site, original house torn down or not.

by Anonymousreply 34211/12/2013

Mr. H, I didn't ask about the Fondas out of prurient interest, I like Jane a lot, and don't know much about the rest of them, except for her father.

by Anonymousreply 34311/12/2013

R341, here's a website/blog page called The House Formerly Known as 3301 Waverly Drive.

by Anonymousreply 34411/12/2013

R343 I'll tread lightly - what did you wan't to know specifically ?

by Anonymousreply 34511/12/2013

OK, Mr. Hollywood, where are you, you classy gentleman?

by Anonymousreply 34611/14/2013

R346 I'm around.........

by Anonymousreply 34711/14/2013

Mr. H, Did you post on 11/04 from Italy? I know you said you would not be stateside for Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 34811/15/2013

R348 I got back to LA on the 4th , so no.

by Anonymousreply 34911/15/2013

This may have been stated before but I would like to ask what is your job, Mr. H? And thanks for all the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 35011/15/2013

Just curious Mr.H,Who's gay in the Doctor Who series?

by Anonymousreply 35111/15/2013

R350 A brief bit about me, re your question, is on the " Mr. H Star Tour" thread, R99, as well as R278 on this thread. Have a great evening !

by Anonymousreply 35211/15/2013

Mr. H. so many unanswered questions from this thread. Do you not know or care about these questions?

by Anonymousreply 35311/15/2013

Mr. Hollywood only speaks of what he knows, contrary to those who accuse him of invention. He has his opinions, but has made it clear they are HIS opinions.

And if the subject is of no interest to Mr. Hollywood, he has suggested in the past that posters research it for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 35411/16/2013

Mr. H, please don't let the DL vipers scare you off. I am an LA real estate junkie and LOVE your posts!

by Anonymousreply 35511/16/2013

R353 - R 354 has it exactly right. Thank you Mr. 354 ! And I have been traveling, and very busy. I will try to get to more questions when time permits.

And R355 - Thank you so much !

by Anonymousreply 35611/16/2013

B.

by Anonymousreply 35711/16/2013

Any more Cary Leeds info?

by Anonymousreply 35811/16/2013

Mr.H thanks and F the haters and typical bitter DL tweekers. I have been here a long time and now go anon. Whenever I post by my handle I get attacked. I have posted some pretty good dish face to face stuff and still got attacked so it mainly anon for me so thanks for sticking it out with this thread.

by Anonymousreply 35911/16/2013

bump!

by Anonymousreply 36011/17/2013

Shocking paucity of information on Stacey Q!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36111/17/2013

r359 and Mr. H, thank you for the gossip. Please, you two, don't let the nasty posters chase you off. Mr. H, I LOVE your posts. I have said it before,but I will say it again. And r359, I want to thank you, whoever you are, for any face-to-face dish. Thanks you two!

by Anonymousreply 36211/17/2013

This is DL! People get attacked. It's really not that important. They're not important. Just chug along and ignore them. Those of us who read this thread, and enjoy it, and contribute don't care about trolls. We care about you, Mr. H.

by Anonymousreply 36311/17/2013

Chastain, what's her deal?

by Anonymousreply 36411/17/2013

Mr. H, since you mentioned you knew the Fondas, I've got a few questions. Does Jane see her adopted daughter very often? Also, does she make it back to Atlanta very often? I think she was having a hard time selling her place there. I also wondered about her religious conversion. She was fairly deeply involved in Atlanta and I wondered if some of that has lessened now that she is out west again. Finally, does she see Ted at all anymore? I mean as a friend, not a rekindled romance Just my 2 cent's worth, but I think she may have been the one who got away for him. It was unfortunate that he seemed so demanding and unsupportive at times. BTW, she looks phenomenal in photos. I assume she looks just as great in real life.

by Anonymousreply 36511/17/2013

If he can or would, I'd like to hear more about Jane F and her relationship with her exes and extended family. Specifically, why does Catherine Deneuve dislike her so much? Supposedly she's always refused to let interviewers ask her about Jane, and has refused to be photographed with her at family events specifically Vadim's funeral.

Jane was by all accounts a good stepmother to CD's son Christian Vadim and helped raise him. There were recent photos of a family wedding in France where Jane attended along with her daughter Vanessa and various Vadim kids and ex-partners, everyone looked thick as thieves together. No CD though.

by Anonymousreply 36611/17/2013

Mr. Hollywood, What did you do in Italy last month? Did you have fun?

by Anonymousreply 36711/17/2013

Mr. H:

Am I gay?

What's up with Meryl and Jack? Harmony wants to do Late Night with her. Could be funny and or dramatic

Love

by Anonymousreply 36811/17/2013

R367 I had a wonderful time - thank you for asking . Was visiting Florence, one of my favorite places, and a few days at a villa in Tuscany, with relatives.

by Anonymousreply 36911/18/2013

Oh, boy are you going to hateme for saying this. Mr. H answers only questions that can be gathered from other gossiping places. He never adds anything new, esp about people who generally fly very very low like Alan Rickman or Jessica Chastain.

by Anonymousreply 37011/18/2013

And, what do you contribute to this board, r370? Why did you bother to post that, just move along if you don't enjoy this thread.

by Anonymousreply 37111/18/2013

371, would you like me to a) make something up or b) browse lchat/popular guesses on blindgossip/whatever and bring it here as a news?

by Anonymousreply 37211/18/2013

R370 You are repeating the same old refrain. FYI, I DID talk about what I know about Jessica Chastain already. As for Rickman - nothing against him, just have 0 interest in he, or his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 37311/18/2013

What's really the deal with Keanu? I heard he likes older men.

by Anonymousreply 37411/18/2013

I've done my detective work, oh yes I have. Mr. H is from Atchison Kansas. He has a map of the stars that his fat sister Dorrie Ann brought back from Hollywood Vay-Cay three years ago.

Combining his love of Trulia and Zillow, he is able to bring you that luxurious feeling of Virtual Hollywood. Oooooh hmmmmmm. Ask your questions and within 30 minutes to 2 hours the Oracle of northeastern Kansas will roll out the red carpet of delicious tidbits concerning old and new Hollywood.

Want to know if Marie fellated Donny? Answer: Bob Hope lived at 10346 Moorpark street Toluca Lake.

by Anonymousreply 37511/18/2013

It was actually the other way around. Marie always had the bigger dick.

by Anonymousreply 37611/18/2013

I think Keanu used to like older men who could help him out but I think in the '90s his boyfriend was Rob Mailhouse but in more recent years he's been in a relationship with Tiger Hu Chen. He even made a film for him.

by Anonymousreply 37711/18/2013

I would like Mr. H. to reveal someone who No One thinks is gay in Hollywood and has managed to fly "under the radar,"

by Anonymousreply 37811/18/2013

R378 That's almost an oxymoron, but I'm thinking ..........

by Anonymousreply 37911/18/2013

How about R.J. Wagner?

by Anonymousreply 38011/18/2013

R375, until you can provide some interesting gossip or even some factoids, feel free to shut up and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 38111/18/2013

R376 Take a walk.

by Anonymousreply 38211/19/2013

Has Mr.Hollywood taken off to parts far too rich and fabulous for us mere average gays once more?

by Anonymousreply 38311/19/2013

Mr. Hollywood might very well be at his day job, and uttering one of the saddest phrases ever to be said by those claiming an inside knowledge of Hollywood......and that phrase is "Would you like fries with that?"

by Anonymousreply 38411/19/2013

Wow the PR hacks have invaded this thread big time. They are so afraid of any gossip about their meal tickets.

by Anonymousreply 38511/19/2013

Seriously. This is the saddest thread.

What's more pathetic -- someone Google queen who fashions himself a big insider, or those who delude themselves into thinking he's for real?

Even the Webmaster called him out as a troll and shut down his previous threads. And yet...

by Anonymousreply 38611/19/2013

Even the Webmaster called him out as a troll and shut down his previous threads.

is this true?

by Anonymousreply 38711/19/2013

Yes, it's true, if I had the threads bookmarked I'd paste. It was innocuous. He didn't post under his authenticated handle. He just said something like "This is a silly troll. Shutting this thread down." And poof, replies no longer possible.

Though I think everyone with a brain caught on when the supposed expert on all things Old Hollywood cackled with glee as he corrected my spelling of the Cocoanut Grove. And claimed to be in his 30s, and enjoy "High Tea" at the "Hotel Bel Air" (which recently was bought by Arabs or something and gutted of all its old Hollywood charm). Etc etc. Big faker.

by Anonymousreply 38811/19/2013

r387, they're untrue. And I've never seen a post by the webmaster. Normal skeptics would simply ignore Mr. Hollywood. But some attacks are a bit too crafted to be causual. We're being haunted by PR people trying to protect the boss.

by Anonymousreply 38911/19/2013

Really - you will not allow any more posts here ?

by Anonymousreply 39011/19/2013

Mr. H, come on over.

by Anonymousreply 39111/19/2013

You know, its obvious some of us here know more than we share. OK fine, but I find Mr H harmless. He does provide info re real estate which is very interesting, so what's the harm?

He's been tripped up more than a few times but who cares? He does provide some amusement.

Mr. H, come back.

by Anonymousreply 39311/19/2013

I am trying - sent a long reply, twice , and has not posted

by Anonymousreply 39411/19/2013

I like that Mr. H has got the Datalounge pot stirred in in a good way, like not in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 39511/19/2013

Somthing funny going on here - anything I try posting other than a couple lines (like this) gets rejected

by Anonymousreply 39611/19/2013

Healthy Kim is the best thing going for this seasons RHWBH.

She looks healthy and alert and like she is getting to enjoy life again.

Hooray!

by Anonymousreply 39711/19/2013

I have that problem too, Mr. Hollywood. If you have a long answer, copy it and try it again.

by Anonymousreply 39811/19/2013

Mr. H, can you talk about some of the notorious haunts and bad habits of the Hollywood crowd? Like the hotel where John Belushi died? It seems to me that beneath the glamour there is a seedy underbelly. So the Roosevelt hotel, the Four Seasons, the Beverly Hilton, the Chateau Marmount, all have stories to tell. I want to know which Film industry people with so-called squeaky clean images get their freak on at those places.

by Anonymousreply 39911/19/2013

Yes, share about the Marmont.

by Anonymousreply 40011/19/2013

Is this the Gullible residence?

by Anonymousreply 40111/20/2013

Yes, definitely tell us anything you know about the Chateau Marmont.

by Anonymousreply 40211/20/2013

It's an old hotel.

by Anonymousreply 40311/20/2013

So, who is into REALLY kinky stuff in H'wood? Who is into BDSM?

by Anonymousreply 40411/20/2013

R401 Cute, but you're an imposter

by Anonymousreply 40511/21/2013

R383 Have been extremely busy, but no, I have not taken off to any exotic lands for now - just serving burgers and shakes with those fries, according to R384.

R385 I agree

R386 & 387 Until yesterday, never would say I was shut down. But tried 3 times to post, and for some reason , aka Mr. Webby, could not.

R388 Oh yes, all of Hollywood cackled........at what now? In my 30's ? Sorry bud, never said that. 40 + yes. And really ? The Hotel Bel Air "which was recently bought by Arabs or something". FYI, it's owned by the Sultan Of Bruni, Hassanal Bolkiah ((and run by The Dorchester Hotel Group). The nation is located between Malaysia & Indonesia - so Mr. Genius, he's hardly an Arab - or in your brilliant words, he's a 'something'. And the only thing we can probably agree on is that the Hotel did lose much of it's charm, after the re-do. And a question for you - Are you an exclusively linear, or literal, thinker ? Do you understand embellishment, or grandiosity, for a sense of fun ? Don't answer - it was rhetorical.......or 'something'

by Anonymousreply 40711/21/2013

r407 - Mr Hollywood, I love you. Will you marry me?

by Anonymousreply 40811/21/2013

R408 My divorce has to get settled first. I /we are technically still seperated.

by Anonymousreply 40911/21/2013

All I want to know is if James Franco and Vince are an item... Do you know anything about them Mr. H?

I get the sense there is a heartbreak going on with Franco. I sense he'll meet someone early next year, with the quality of a "soulmate", but this whole Vince thing has me confused.

by Anonymousreply 41011/21/2013

Mr.H Could you tell us who is gay in the long history of Doctor Who?

by Anonymousreply 41111/21/2013

Is it true that early in his career, Ashton hooked up with Kevin Spacey? "Meet me at the chateau and we'll talk about how you can get an Oscar too?"

by Anonymousreply 41211/21/2013

This thread is bullshit and should be deleted. Anyone posting addresses of celebs is seriously unhinged, as if it proves anything anyways. This narcissist is so in love with the idea of anonymous posters worshipping him online, he's getting off on it. Even those defending him and desperate to "hear what they want to hear," do you really respect someone so pathetic that they post addresses? No real insider would do that. Period.

by Anonymousreply 41311/21/2013

413, you make sense. Except a pissed off insider would. Someone who is a manager outed his former client claiming he didn't think it was a secret. And he's part of a very big company.

by Anonymousreply 41411/21/2013

[quote]do you really respect someone so pathetic that they post addresses? No real insider would do that

Why wouldn't an insider do that?

by Anonymousreply 41511/21/2013

Yeah R414, But this dude is posting apartment numbers of Joan Collins and Angela Lansbury, LOL, to name a few. That pissed of at elderly women, give me a break. And like I said, unhinged. You can give gossip that's good without going there. Oh, and btw, I know a few things this guy has said are NOT true for a fact. he may not be knowingly lying, but don't think that celebs just share things with everyone. There are closet cases that don't even share things about their sex life with CLOSE friends, for example. Sorry, just the whole idea of this thread and this guy is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 41611/21/2013

I agree. I said people should be careful not to be gullible threads ago and got booed and hissed out of town.

People are so godamn gullible defending those they think are telling thm truths they want to hear. He's probably some psychopath with a vivid imagination posting from a prison library.

by Anonymousreply 41711/21/2013

"I said people should be careful not to be gullible threads ago and got booed and hissed out of town. "

For fuck's sake, he's bringing a little gossip and being entertaining! And if I think he knows more about Hollywood and LA real estate than I do, well I live 500 miles away and know nothing.

And he's coming off as likeable, while you haters are coming across as the kind of bluenosed killjoy busybodies who missed your calling as Church Ladies.

by Anonymousreply 41811/21/2013

Well, the baiters ( don't like the word hate - just how I was raised) are certainly sprouting up here, more & more. It's ok - it really is.

R413 But really ? Deleted ? I'm that terrible, because I put addresses in ? To answer that, once again - I only do it as a reference point. Many people enjoy seeing where celebs live, and it's one part of my sharing. Reality is, anyone who really wants to find out where someone lives,can.

416 So I'm 'creepy' ? Been called a lot of thing in my life, but that is a new one for me. Inquisitive, curious, charming, handsome - never the c word. When I encounter something creepy, I tend to avoid it - I suggest you do the same . There are hundreds of other threads here. It's O so simple - when you see my thread, you avoid it. Problem solved. As for my giving you addresses, including Apt. #'s, both the ladies you mention live in extremely high security bldgs. You can't even buzz-in, can't get inside, unless you are expected. Now as for sharing things - of course people ( including the famous) do not share it all. That's why I only pass on what I am sure of, or mostly, have seen or heard, - I reference that word a lot, if you check my posts. Famous people are not coming up to me whispering about their sex lives. But do I know friends who have seen Travolta at various gyms, hitting on guys in the sauna ( and getting hit on themselves) ? Yes . That's 1 example - my point being, if I, or someone I know, is at a party, and sees a well known person (as I did a few nights ago) who is known to be a P hound publicly, ramming his tongue down a male model's throat, and grabbing his crotch, while he's intoxicated, and probably on X - I can presume that guy is gay , even though everything I have heard up to then has identified him as straight. Or, he was having a boy- friendly night. Who knows ? But instinct, intelligence, and my own eyes tell me he's not straight. Ooooh, so creepy !

by Anonymousreply 41911/21/2013

Can we at least get a hint about this " P hound", Mr H.?

And FYIW, I find your thread entertaining. Don't listen to the haters.

by Anonymousreply 42011/21/2013

Ok so if you're really here to share fun gossip then, prove us cynics wrong and reveal who this pussy hound was the other night that was all over a male model? It's anonymous. :)

by Anonymousreply 42111/21/2013

Mr H with all the news about the late Brittany Murphy and her supposedly mold-infested house - what do you know or think about this? The Hollywood Hills house, which she had bought from Britney Spears of all people back in '03, has now been torn down per reports.

by Anonymousreply 42311/21/2013

Mr.H, your Edgar Ramirez info was right on accurate. and was confirmed by someone who never goes on this site. Same about the Cary Leeds films. So I buy what you are selling and think you have information that checks out. Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 42411/21/2013

This thread really seems to bother the publicist...they seem to be scared shitless for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 42511/21/2013

Anything on female actresses?

by Anonymousreply 42611/21/2013

Mr. Hollywood, I'm the one that posted the questions at, R145. As a general rule that is rare for me to ask about famous people of today because I can't stand them. I love it when they were real movie stars not these average looking sloppy bunch that they have the nerve to give the title of star now a days. I love the men in old Hollywood who dressed in suits and ties and who were gentlemen, a major sigh! I am your age and I love old movies and movie stars immensely. When you posted , my words, that as a general rule you don't like to talk about people now a days in Hollywood, I couldn't agree with you more and I get it. When I read your post I understand. I'm not trying to kiss your ass in the slightest degree and anyone who knows me know there is no BS with me.

Mr. Hollywood, what happened to all of the files that the studios kept on all of their stars? Does anyone know? Apparently they had files that had all of the information on all of ,or at least, most of their secrets they hid from the public.

BTW, I get the vibe that you are a man who is well dressed, well mannered,not crass,kind, and a pure gentlemen especially when you pursue other men. I bet you are the type of jetsetting guy that dates beautiful male models and wines and dines them.

by Anonymousreply 42811/21/2013

Mr. H, sorry to flog a dead horse, but pleeeeeease---R.J., Natalie, and that night. I think it was a tragic accident due to all parties being blasted and not realizing the seriousness of the situation. What have you heard, do you know?

by Anonymousreply 42911/21/2013

I second that R429. I'm with you R429.

by Anonymousreply 43011/21/2013

r429 is asking the million dollar question.

by Anonymousreply 43111/21/2013

Wow. You amaze me, Mr. H, with all this insider knowledge from being there.

by Anonymousreply 43211/21/2013

All of my early life I had a Mary crush on RJ Wagner. I saw him often in Lausanne, Switzerland, by the lake in the area of Ouchy.

Then my sister started seeing Capucine, who was truly a lovely lady - not at all the snob. Thru them I met RJ, and what a let down. He didn't ping at all. In fact my impression was that he is a bit of a controlling type, kind of passive aggressive. Something like this. Such a disappointment.

I believe too that the death of his wife was an accident.

by Anonymousreply 43311/21/2013

*"That Night: Natalie"* - Mr. H., if answering our our repeated inquiries is 'outside of your control,' just say so: pay-up, or shut-up about it. Period.

by Anonymousreply 43411/21/2013

r433, so why did Natalie Wood and RJ get divorced and then remarried?

by Anonymousreply 43511/21/2013

The rumor was always that Natalie walked in on him with a man. I can't remember if Suzanne Finstead addressed this in her book.

[quote]Mr. H, sorry to flog a dead horse, but pleeeeeease---R.J., Natalie, and that night. I think it was a tragic accident due to all parties being blasted and not realizing the seriousness of the situation. What have you heard, do you know?

I'm not Mr. H, but I believe your supposition is basically correct. Recently, the heat was back on Wagner when Dennis Davern, the skipper, changed his story again. Lana, Natalie's sister is convinced it was involuntary manslaughter of the most heinous kind because Natalie was clearly heard calling for help as she held onto the side of the zodiac boat. RJ and Christopher Walken were on deck, according to Davern and others on a nearby boat, and they were saying things like "Yeah, yeah, we'll be out to pick you up," but according to Davern they were drunk and in a blackout. And they did nothing. (Davern tries to paint himself as a hero here, though he does nothing to fish Natalie out.)

How did Natalie get into the water? Now Davern says she and RJ were arguing, he shoved her out of the way, and she went over the side.

When you're in a blackout things happen like in a dream and they feel like they're in a dream too, a show put on just for you. So you won't necessarily respond because it's not real. Maybe, in their stupors, they didn't take it seriously. Happens all the time.

But not usually to Hollywood Movie Stars.

by Anonymousreply 43611/21/2013

What strikes me most about the death of NW is that Bill Holden died just a few weeks earlier. And of course Stef Powers and RJ were working on the same show. That both of them should lose their partners in a two week period is extraordinary.

Alcohol took them both down.

by Anonymousreply 43711/21/2013

Mister Booze, Mister booze, Mr Bee-double-oh-zee-ee.

by Anonymousreply 43811/22/2013

R429-431, & everyone else, re NW's death. What I heard, as boring as it sounds, is that it really was a level 1 jealously case - no RJ /Chris hook up, but a drunken RJ (well, they were all very drunk), was just pissed at Natalie all evening (starting at the restaurant earlier) for her flirting with Chris so shamelessly, that he finally had it with both of them, back on the Splendor, and let loose. He started screaming at Nat, and frightened her so much, she excused herself, to go to her/their cabin. RJ continues his drunken rant, asking Walken if he wants to "fuck my wife ?" . Remember, RJ was 51, old school, and though he had slept with lots of men, could also pull his macho/ alpha B.S. out, when needed. The point is, his yelling was so loud, and threatening, Nat feared for what would be coming at her, when RJ was done with Chris. It's documented he broke a wine bottle during his little tirade. So between the ranting going on, the glass breaking, and all the noise preventing Nat from sleeping - and her own thinking messed up due to her drunken state, re decision making, she wanted off that boat. Some say she simply wanted to tie the dinghy up, to stop it from knocking against the Splendor. I would offer she wanted to get away from the chaos, and more to follow when RJ finally came to bed , by taking the boat back to shore, and checking into the little motel , next to the Harbor Reef Restaurant, where they had dinner . The dInghy was not tiny - it was 13 ft. long, and sturdy enough to get Nat away. Why she was found out of he boat is the real mystery. She took off in it , but at some point, fell out. We will never know the answer to that one.

by Anonymousreply 43911/22/2013

R428 your last paragraph amused me . Everything you sai

by Anonymousreply 44011/22/2013

R435, why?

by Anonymousreply 44111/22/2013

R435, why?

by Anonymousreply 44211/22/2013

R428 Your assumptions are almost all correct - except my pursuit of models. I love beauty, but not the egocentrism that usually comes with it - be it man, or woman. A handsome man will turn my head, but a quick -witted, intelligent & humorous man will keep my interest.

by Anonymousreply 44311/22/2013

R438, oh I see. BTW, I forgot to state that you seem like a handsome man too. So, you are the pursuer? rather than the one being pursued?

by Anonymousreply 44411/22/2013

Are any of the guys on Downton Abbey gay?

by Anonymousreply 44511/22/2013

R444 Actually, It has worked both ways. Every encounter & situation is different.

by Anonymousreply 44611/22/2013

I'm sorry Mr. Hollywood, what I was trying to ask in my post, R444, I'll say as tastefully as I can, you are the aggressor in the relationship or the more submissive one?

I forgot to mention one more thing, you seem really masculine as well too.

by Anonymousreply 44711/22/2013

R447 You'd probably never guess it, but yes I am. I know everyone who dislikes me in this DL world throws out the visual of : A/ I'm 60, B / I wear a 'caftan' and earrings, C/ I really work at a menial job, live in my mother's basement, and fantasize the life I put out here. Do I really care ? No. I live a great life, and am very fortunate - that's all I'll say, re that. And no one has ever called me a queen, nelly, a cookie sniffer. I was standing next to Ben Patrick Johnson recently, at a drugstore, and lets just say I thought I could be his ' masculine' brother.

by Anonymousreply 44811/22/2013

**"That Night: Natalie": Mr. H., your seemingly reluctant (forced) answer to our repeated inquiries about Ms. Wood's demise discloses nothing: your answer is merely a 'convenient dossier.' (Go away - we now realize you're wasting our time with your little stories, truly.)

by Anonymousreply 44911/22/2013

How the hell is this gentleman or anybody else supposed to know precisely what happened that night? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 45011/22/2013

Are you sure he's a 'Gentlemen'? If you don't, you, too, know nothing - so shut up.

by Anonymousreply 45111/22/2013

Moron.

by Anonymousreply 45211/22/2013

R449, if you don't like it, YOU go away!

Mr. Hollywood, this is R444, R447, etc. oh wow! you seem like the ultimate dream guy. Aside from looks ,which I get the vibe you are very handsome, as a person, which is the most important, you seem like you are superb and have a great personality. How could someone resist you. Anyone who wouldn't want to grow old with you, and share their life with a guy like you is completely insane! I would find it very hard to believe that you would have any trouble finding someone special in your life who appreciates you and who feels safe being with you. I'm not trying to kiss your ring. I just speak with honesty and not bull.I'm not a lunatic either but I'm just in awe.

by Anonymousreply 45311/22/2013

Does r453 sound like most Hollywood sycophants?

by Anonymousreply 45411/22/2013

R454, I'm not a sycophant. I'm just being very honest ,and over all I'm just saying a guy like him is rare and special.And I recognize that fact. He is way, way out of my league.

by Anonymousreply 45511/22/2013

Not to mention his extensive property holdings in the Mauritius Islands!

by Anonymousreply 45611/22/2013

Ben Patrick Johnson has disability face.....

but i get what you mean Mr.H..so how old are you?

by Anonymousreply 45711/22/2013

That may well be r455 but that kind of asskissing should make anyone nervous.

by Anonymousreply 45811/22/2013

Hi, is this the Patsy residence?

by Anonymousreply 45911/22/2013

R456 You really want to ponder this again, bud ? The Republic Of Mauritius is a nation. The country includes the islands of Mauritius. Some call it Mauritius , some the Mauritius Islands. And I never said I had extensive holdings there - 1 house. I live in the state of California.....oh wait, according to you, I should never say state - just 'California'. I have a place in Hawaii too. Is it OK to say that - or is just 'Hawaii' ,re you - never say the Hawaiian Islands. You are tedious.

R457 The answer is included in my R407.

by Anonymousreply 46011/22/2013

and you're a fantasist

by Anonymousreply 46111/23/2013

R450 There are people out there who, even if you tell them exactly what may have happened - if it's not what they want to hear, will shutdown. I am certainly not presuming I know - no one else, except maybe Dennis,the skipper.was there. You are exactly right. The only people who know are RJ & Walken. Natalie's gone. Obviously some want to hear & believe, that Nat walked in on Walken f'ing Wagner, while they were all smoking crack,and RJ lost it, tossed Nat into the water, laughed,said "good riddance", and then went back to f'ing Chris, whereby the two lovebirds went to bed, while Natalie floated off into oblivion, the two knowing they had killed her. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 46211/23/2013

R461 I address that in R448. You can say, or believe, whatever you want about me. My life is great - no need to create fantasies . BTW, what do you do, and what kind of life do you live, my anonymous friend ? Or are you my 'quiet friend' chiming in again ?

by Anonymousreply 46311/23/2013

Mr Hollywood,

Can you say anything about the last years of Gore Vidal in the Hollywood Hills? Being a fan for decades, I was hoping he would go out with his dignity intact, but it was not to be, sigh....

Also, anything about his old lovers, Anaïs Nin, and Christopher Isherwood?

by Anonymousreply 46411/23/2013

Can you provide any info on the late Darryl F. Zanuck, the studio executive and producer?

On Wikipedia it says that he wrote 40 scripts between 1924 and 1929 under pseudonyms, then it says he moved into management and 2 years later he is head of production.

Wow. How did he go from being a script writer using pseudonyms to head of production so fast? Exactly how was that accomplished? This seems like a meteoric rise in power. Things like that just don't happen.

by Anonymousreply 46511/23/2013

Mr H. Love your posts. Thanks for sharing. :)

by Anonymousreply 46611/23/2013

I love your posts too, Mr. Hollywood. Lots of us really appreciate your style and candor (and your willingness to put up with the DL pointless bitchery). Looking forward to more interesting/fun posts.

by Anonymousreply 46711/23/2013

{462] I know people who were around at that time who knew the people involved. There is no doubt in their mind a certain person contributed to her death.

by Anonymousreply 46811/23/2013

[467] P.S. "Billy Boy" (big grin) could you not have chosen a more obvious user name. LOL. And... good morning.

by Anonymousreply 46911/23/2013

r462 I think the operative word here is "contributed". In the final analysis it doesn't mean much.

Certainly NW's sister has expressed her concerns, but no facts to support her claims.

by Anonymousreply 47011/23/2013

Mr. Hollywood, I've LOVED reading your replies here.

Can you please touch on the previously skipped over Lee Majors and his association with Rock Hudson (or anyone?!)

And what about perennial bachelor Hugh O'Brian who finally wed in his 70s (married by Debbie Reynolds!)

by Anonymousreply 47111/23/2013

R464 Well I do have a Gore story. Years ago, when I was 20+, I was invited to Mr. Vidal's house , on Outpost, by a friend, who was a good friend of Gore's nephew, Burr. To be frank, I think GV just wanted some gl 20 somethings to worship at the Master's feet. And at first, I did find him fascinating. No one spoke, or told a story like Mr. Vidal. But as the evening wore on, and GV got more and more drunk, the stories started making no sense, and just faded out, and GV became lascivious, and gross. Look, even a 'legend' is just a human , I realize that, but when you are 25 , and a drunk old guy ( GV was probably about 70, at he time) is acting that way, all you think is tired, drunk, old queen. Now, the house. What I remember is Rococo luxe- antiques, cracked tile, heavy brocade covered furniture, dirty Oriental rugs, candelabra's everywhere, dirty pool, and overgrown gardens. (Had some great art on the walls, but so much around it, was hard to appreciate). It was not really what I expected, as I had heard about his amazing place in Italy (La Rondinaia),where he lived most of the time. I kind of excused it as he wasn't at the Oupost house much ( 2562 Outpost Dr.,btw) then, but it was stinky too. Sorry, it was. Anyway, GV left everything to Harvard - nothing to family ( including Burr, who really helped him out in his later years, and looked after him) , or friends. A few paintings went to the Huntington Library here, but everything else to the big H -EXCEPT the smelly house. He left that to his one time assisstant, Muzius Gordon Dietzmann ( that's a name) who currently lives there wih his family ( house is worth about $4 mil.). Just before he died, I know he put it up for sale - then took it off the market a month, or so, later. He was a capricious guy. And he really screwed his family (IMHO).

by Anonymousreply 47211/23/2013

Great Gore story. Read tim Teeman's book, In Bed with Gore Vidal. I do think the house was included in the Harvard Bequest. The rest of Gore's family are the blood descendants of his step father Hugh Auchincloss so they got Hugh's Standard Oil money. After divorcing Gore's mother, Hugh married Jackie and Lee's mother Janet.

by Anonymousreply 47311/23/2013

R471 I did hear that Rock 'discovered' Lee, and that he 'mentored' him ( dyed his brown hair, blonde - Rock loved tall, corn-fed looking blondes), but that Lee was just gay 4 pay (or gay for meeting good contacts & agents and casting people) at the beginning. Then, when his career got going, around the time the gossip about Rock being gay was finally going more public, he stopped all contact. What a guy ! What an A-hole.

Hugh O'Brian - well, always heard major P-hound, but even Warren Beatty got married, and settled down when he was 55. Who the hell gets married for the 1st time at 81 ( to a 54 year old) ?. And he must have a sense of humor - he got married at Forest Lawn, a famous LA cemetery (though it does have a chapel).

by Anonymousreply 47411/23/2013

Isn't Debbie Reynolds a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 47511/23/2013

I read the book "The Other Side of the Rainbow" which is supposed to be about Lee Majors, Farrah Fawcett and Lee's boy toy. You got the feeling it was written to avoid breaching any confidentiality agreements, and it was juicy. Lee was kind of kinky vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 47611/23/2013

R476, isn't that book about the Judy Garland show written by Mel Torme?

by Anonymousreply 47711/23/2013

[quote]But as the evening wore on, and GV got more and more drunk, the stories started making no sense, and just faded out, and GV became lascivious, and gross. Look, even a 'legend' is just a human

HA! Love this. Vidal was never an idol of mine. I was a Capote man. Until he destroyed his swans, which I thought was quite ghastly.

I just finished reading about him. I liked the fight Gore had with Norman Mailer the night Jackie was there. Classic.

by Anonymousreply 47811/23/2013

I love how "Mr. H" has concocted a back story for himself in which he charmingly is described as "handsome." Yeah, right. This loser has gotten carried away with his fantasies and actually believes the crap he's peddling. How sad. You can tell from his writing skills, which can only be called "ambitious," that he is a failed screen writer and that the less-bright denizens at DL are the only ones buying his little fictions.

Countdown to one of his personalities coming on to have a hissy fit: three...two...one...

by Anonymousreply 47911/23/2013

Are any of the Monkees gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 48011/23/2013

This is one impressive board and Mr. H is one impressive blogger.

When you get the time, what do you know about Brad Pitt before he married Jennifer Aniston? I've heard a number of stories, often contradicting each other.

by Anonymousreply 48111/23/2013

R479 What do you look like ? Just curious.......And I have 1 personality....and don't have 'hissy fits'.......but apparently you do, over my pulchritudinous appearance. Have a great day !

by Anonymousreply 48211/23/2013

Mr. H, don't let him get to you. We enjoy your posts.

See R479 photo link below:

by Anonymousreply 48311/23/2013

[quote][R476], isn't that book about the Judy Garland show written by Mel Torme?

You're right. The one about Majors is "Both Sides of the Rainbow."

by Anonymousreply 48411/23/2013

Thanks Mr. H. for sharing your GV experience (r472). He said back in the 1970s that no one should inherit more than half a million dollar. Like George McGovern, Vidal wanted to break up all the big family fortunes and foundations. He used to be really down on the big universities like Harvard, seeing them as cauldrons of corruption. They still are.

by Anonymousreply 48511/24/2013

Hugh O'Brian was a stud when he was younger! They don't make them like that anymore!

by Anonymousreply 48611/24/2013

Hey, R484, I'm going to get that book since you mentioned it. It sounds interesting and it sounds like a Hollywood version of Answered Prayers no?

by Anonymousreply 48711/24/2013

R487 its also a funny read.

by Anonymousreply 48811/24/2013

Mr. Hollywood, I hope the trolls don't drive you away, I really enjoy your postings.

How are the actors of Hollywood able to get into such great physical shape so quickly? You must know some of their dietary and workout secrets and especially what kinds of supplements they take. You have my full attention.

by Anonymousreply 48911/24/2013

hgh, R489. Human growth hormone.

by Anonymousreply 49011/24/2013

I'm so looking forawrd to Mr. Hollywood's next postings.

by Anonymousreply 49111/24/2013

Is there going to be a Mr. Hollywood - Part III?

by Anonymousreply 49211/24/2013

R489 R490 is right - that is certainly one of the elements. Steroids are another - regardless of how much an actor denies it. Without those , actors just could not pack on he muscle that fast - along wih the ever present high protein / low fat diet. Tons of chicken breast, turkey, some beef, eggs (egg whites), and of course protein/whey shakes , 4-6 times a day. Cardio & lots of free weights, always with a trainer ( the production/ studio pays). And, other than the shakes, no eating after 6 or 7 pm. Then, after the shoot, go crazy ( as Channing T. does) until you start all over again for next project. Practically no one stays in prime A+ shape year round. 2 who do, are Hugh Jackman & Kellan Lutz. And Stephen Amell , of "Arrow", who's a nice guy, and always looks amazing, and did several years before the TV show came along. Saw Taylor L. recently, at a restaurant, and he was much smaller ( muscle wise) than a couple years ago. Just means he's not juicing right now - and I don't mean carrot or apple.

by Anonymousreply 49311/24/2013

Mr. Hollywood, can you name some well-known actors who worked as call boys or male escorts?

Also, thanks for ignoring the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 49411/25/2013

Mr. Hollywood, which actors and actresses are known for being the most decent people in the business?

by Anonymousreply 49511/26/2013

Hi Mr. Hollywood. What about our handsome actor Bradley Cooper. Is he gay? Is Liam Neeson his ex?.

Do you think we'll see a big name Hollywood actor come out anytime soon?

by Anonymousreply 49611/26/2013

Didn't Bradley Cooper get his start from Darren Star who used to fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 49711/26/2013

[quote]Mr. Hollywood, which actors and actresses are known for being the most decent people in the business?

Oh, yes, I like this question. And another thumbs up for ignoring the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 49811/27/2013

Real or fantasy, I love Mr. H and this thread. Very fun. The haters are the ones who hate any threads they didn't start themselves.

I've never heard of that "Both Sides of the Rainbow" book, but it sounds like a hoot. Another reason to love DL--I always find out about books and music and movies I've never heard of!

by Anonymousreply 49911/27/2013

Well if you were 25 and Vidal was 70 that makes you 41 today since he died at the age of 86.

by Anonymousreply 50011/27/2013

R449 it is a good book, quite funny too. I`d love to know who some of the characters are tho, a few name changes.. I don`t know if I believe a lot of it and who they say they think Brik is. Anyway it`s worth reading.

by Anonymousreply 50111/27/2013

You know, Mr. H comes here, generously shares some stories, and says he'll try to answer questions if he can. So a bunch of us throw all kinds of random questions at him as if we were all 4 years olds, and get angry when he doesn't spew out answers as if he were some kind of walking talking version of Google.

by Anonymousreply 50211/27/2013

Please thank Mr. Hollywood when he takes the time to answer your questions.

by Anonymousreply 50311/27/2013

Thanks Mr H. I`m loving your posts

by Anonymousreply 50411/27/2013

Thanks guys (girls, and everyone in between). Mr. H is experiencing some life trauma currently, including divorce from Mr. X, and health issues. No pity-party here, just some explainations for my long absences and/or disappearing acts. I appreciate many of you, and your kind words, during this difficult time. But unlike what you always read & hear from egomanical 'public' people - I am not asking for privacy at this time. Just more pointess bitchery, and gossip.

by Anonymousreply 50511/27/2013

Mr. Hollywood, to quote from my mother's favorite book, “Tomorrow is another day.” You'll come out fine.

by Anonymousreply 50611/27/2013

Don't wish to assume that you didn't also contribute some negative things to your now dissolving relationship, Mr. H, but it is important for you to note to yourself that you are intelligent, witty, articulate, and just fucking fun, whoever you are.

The guy you are leaving does not deserve your companionship. Again, not assuming that you might be a perfect human; there's no such thing.

Nothing helpful can be said that you will be able to hear at this difficult point in your life. But that won't stop me from proffering a cliché given to me by a cubefrau two years ago when I was splitting up from an LTR: Time heals everything.

There's no easy and sustainable way to avoid pain. The good news is that pain is usually temporary.

As an SF native, I have an innate hatred for all things LA but thoroughly enjoy your posts.

For purely selfish reasons, I hope you recover quickly and continue to post here. Doesn't matter who you may or might not be; that's beside the point. Some DL-ers just don't have a clue.

I'd bitch slap your bf, but he probably looks just like my ex, a dude that I finally made peace with. Time really does heal shit and I am sending you good vibes from cyberspace.

by Anonymousreply 50711/27/2013

R503,504,506,507 - Thank you ! And since its Thanksgiving, my best to all of you ( the civilized, that is). To the baiters - cheer up, and don't take life so seriously. It really is not worth it. Have a laugh, a drink, and appreciate each other. I'm not going soft - I just say enjoy......and f' em if they can't take a joke !

by Anonymousreply 50811/27/2013

We love you, Mr. Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 50911/27/2013

Mr. H "ins" more male actors than "outs" but has no problem with actresses' lesbian trysts. Interesting that.

by Anonymousreply 51011/27/2013

R510 OK, just for you- Breaking news ! Zac Quinto, Wentworth Miller, Andrew Rannells, Luke McFarlane, Sean Hayes are taking you for a ride. They have concocted gay personas, re their private lives, and are secretly straight. As are Richard Simmons, and Jim J. Bullock. And Paul Lynde's recently deceased publicist, Dale Olsen, left a note, acknowledging Lynde was an amazing impressionist, and was, in reality, a major straight poon hound, fathering 7 children, with one mother being a playboy bunny.

And Jodie Foster (secretly) has had a 20 year sexual affair with both Mel Gibon,, and even more surprising, John Goodman. Who knew she secretly liked bears ?

Exclusive ......just for you !

by Anonymousreply 51211/28/2013

[quote]Well if you were 25 and Vidal was 70 that makes you 41 today since he died at the age of 86.

Mr. H said he was 40 in r271 and there's no reason to believe he's not being honest.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. H.

by Anonymousreply 51311/28/2013

R513 Thank you - and cheers !

by Anonymousreply 51411/28/2013

Mr. H, you continue to crack me up. Thank you for that. I recently survived a divorce and was then rewarded with colon cancer. I just had to put down a 19-year old cat who was my best friend. I've worked with rich and famous people, but bonded with an arrogant, orange tabby cat.

I'm the guy from another thread who initially thought you were someone I met in Australia. He's a spoiled, Hollywood brat. So glad that's not you. Thanks to your threads, I'm inspired to reconnect with him. If my plan happens, we will meet at The Standard soon and he and his partner will get a major reality check via my cell phone pics. Life is short and I have zero tolerance for over-privileged, Repug hypocrites. But a bubble butt is a bubble butt... can't control myself.

Your excellent outlook on life will get you through everything. Wish I'd gotten that memo when I was age 40.

Good luck, Mr. H.

by Anonymousreply 51511/28/2013

You folks continue to be gullible in the extreme.

It's like watching march of the lemmings.

by Anonymousreply 51611/28/2013

Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Hollywood. I know you have a lot of gossip questions hanging over your head, but I'd like to know how Thanksgiving went for you. Things like, did you enjoy the company or get to try any new foods?

by Anonymousreply 51711/28/2013

R516 why do you care so much to keep trying to be such a goddamn pill. please just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 51811/28/2013

Again the PR flacks strike. The careful reader will catch the tidbits that Mr. H. lets out here and there, like a pill in the sugar of conventional Hollywood gossip.

It's been a standard rumor for years that all the major talent agencies monitor this site. If you think he has no credibility, why the concern? Unless of course you're afraid he might say something....

by Anonymousreply 51911/28/2013

It's not even about the gossip. Who the fuck cares? I appreciate H's continual sunny outlook, despite the cat calls.

It's a pleasure to read a thread where someone finally gets it and simply grins back in the face of the needless bitchy criticism. Just let it roll off; if more posters learned how to do this DL would be a better place.

by Anonymousreply 52011/28/2013

Mr. H, is there any truth to the rumour that T4yl0r L4utn3r is Tammy's biological son, placed with a surrogate family in order to conceal his identity?

by Anonymousreply 52111/28/2013

What I'm getting at, Mr. H, is that the gay actors you've gossiped about and admitted were gay are actors that everyone here already knows are gay. Any bombshells? Actors people don't suspect?

by Anonymousreply 52211/28/2013

Mr. Hollywood, it saddens me very much that you are having health issues. You have been in my thoughts and I'm sure many others on this thread feel the same.

thank you very much for taking the time and sharing some inside gossip with us!

As I have said before and I'll say it again, you seem like such a sweet guy, who seems like a masculine all male hottie and a complete gentlemen by yourself description and a guy who enjoys life. What people like me wouldn't give to share their life with you. Hey! look up and look forward. You are a special man.I'm sending you a big hug!

BTW, Like I have said before, I'm not a BSer and I'm not trying to kiss your ring. I have nothing to gain ,and I'm not trying to kiss your ring in order to manipulate you to bring more gossip to us. I'm just speaking the truth about this man named MR. HOLLYWOOD by his statements ,responses and comments.

by Anonymousreply 52411/29/2013

Was there ANYTHING in the two Shelley Winters autobiographies that wasn't pure fiction?

Did she even KNOW Marilyn Monroe, let alone room with her in their respective salad days?

I remember once back in (I think) the late '80s where Winters gave an interview to Vanity Fair saying she had given acting lessons to Madonna (though why anyone would want that on their resume is beyond me). In the following issue, Madonna then wrote a Letter to the Editor saying they had never even met!

by Anonymousreply 52511/29/2013

So Mr. Hollywood who killed JFK?

by Anonymousreply 52611/29/2013

r525 I think Shelly meant the actual Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 52711/29/2013

Pulling together r525 and r526, Shelley Winters claimed to be watching the Dallas motorcade live on television, November 22,1963, and actually saw JFK being shot.

But the Zapruder film wasn't released till years later.

As to Shelley's other claims, perhaps she was playing her true self as Sue Lyon's mom, Charlotte Haze, in "Lolita."

by Anonymousreply 52811/29/2013

Do agents and talent agencies really haunt this site?

by Anonymousreply 52911/30/2013

Help me out, fellow DLers. Let's say I have some gossip but I don't want it traced back to me. Is this place really anonymous?

by Anonymousreply 53011/30/2013

r529, corporations and government agencies have personnel regularly monitor the internet to counteract content that may adversely affect the image of their employers. As well as advertise the corporation or agency.

Walmart has its own private intelligence department that engages in this activity, as well as spying on its employees. Even a one-man operation, such as a seller on Amazon.com, will create a barrage of fake positive reviews for their product.

Since most of you have noticed the corporate shills for this or that product on DL, why would someone in show business be exempt from this universal practice? You can also hire public relations firms to do the cyber-shilling.

Do I have absolute proof that talent agencies and actors monitor DL? No. But some postings go beyond simple fandom and resembles spamming some personality or production. Likewise if you post something negative, someone will counter it with PR finesse, while trying to appear a disinterested party. It only takes a few seconds to google a client's or product's name and see what falls out of the internet tree.

by Anonymousreply 53111/30/2013

[R525]Shelley told an actress I know that something doesn't have to happen to you in order for you to write it in your bio. It can have happened to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 53211/30/2013

r530, no. On several other threads, I've been IDed by posters who have access to some database. Do I care? No. But if you want to be truly anonymous, don't post.

by Anonymousreply 53311/30/2013

Thank you, R533.

I've always thought that if you post from a public wifi, like the local library, it couldn't be traced back to you.

by Anonymousreply 53411/30/2013

r534, normally you won't be as you are probably too unimportant a target for those with limited resources. But even from a library terminal, people have been discovered. Private detectives do it all the time, as well as government agencies.

by Anonymousreply 53511/30/2013

How is it that done, R535? I can understand someone tracing a post back to a public library but how can it be traced back to a specific person? Considering that there are hundreds of people logging on to public wifi wouldn't it be too difficult to find the person?

by Anonymousreply 53611/30/2013

I'm not a cyber-detective that knows the trade secrets, but there's court cases where harassers and cyber-stalkers repeatedly used library terminals or cellphones, but were eventually caught.

There's an Ed Opperman, who operates a detective agency in Nevada that specializes in these cases. He does "Cell Phone Forensics." He also has a radio show.

What are you planning to do?

by Anonymousreply 53711/30/2013

[quote]What are you planning to do?

LOL! Nothing, R537. I just find it fascinating that a post can be traced back to a specific person. I can understand the terminal being traced but how can it be proven who actually used that terminal? Like I said, a lot of people log on to public wifis everyday.

And considering all the gossip we have had here over the years, aren't the posters nervous that something would be traced back to them?

by Anonymousreply 53811/30/2013

I suppose if you could trace it back to a terminal, you could look at the time of the post in question and see who was signed in at that time. A computer forensics person could find that out. If it's a message, the webmaster has the IP addresses and they can trace it that way.

by Anonymousreply 53911/30/2013

Could a post to DL from a home computer be easily traced by someone not on the DL staff?

I just don't see how this site could be 100% anonymous. I just don't.

by Anonymousreply 54011/30/2013

What about using a Swiss VPN? One that might, at the most, record a log-in time, but no searches. Would this help provide anonymity?

by Anonymousreply 54111/30/2013

Yes, R539, you can trace it back to a terminal or to a wifi hotspot. But if it's a post to an anonymous board like this one, how can the post be traced to a specific person?

by Anonymousreply 54211/30/2013

Whoa, how sensitive is that piece of gossip we are talking about?

by Anonymousreply 54311/30/2013

For heavens sake its off topic but give out correct information to people. The only way you can be id'd is via an IP address connected to either your home or a fixed geographic location you can be traced to, such as a local coffee shop you frequent often. Even then, unless you log on there via a manner they can trace to your time there (a time-stamped limited log-in based on purchasing something), you have plausible deniability about anything you post from there.

There are many ways to successfully evade identification, even from investigators. Rotating VPNs is one (Google this), or simply posting from a local hotspot that doesn't have a fixed geo-IP; McDonalds and I believe Starbucks use this type of wireless - the IP address rotates between multiple locations in other states.

Go to your local McDs (you don't have to order anything!) log on and then google your current IP location, it's usually Virginia or Kansas or someplace anon.

by Anonymousreply 54411/30/2013

Want to add, I see local libraries often recommended as places to post from anonymously. Any posts will be traced via IP to that local library; unless you had to sign in with some form of ID you are usually safe. My local library doesn't require any ID to use their internet, only limits the time online to short 20 min intervals. You just walk in, sign on, log off and walk out.

However, I do know they have security cams in the library. Ostensibly, if someone REALLY wanted to know who posted something, they could take the date and time and possibly subpoena camera records. I'm reaching here.

Was just reminded that Dunkin Donuts (here on the East coast) has the same rotating IP wireless setup as McDs & Starbucks. The only IP that can be traced is a general one in the nearest major city. These chains suck (I don't eat there) but are GREAT for anon posting. Grab a cheap coffee and post away.

by Anonymousreply 54511/30/2013

If you delete your history on your computer, is it completely deleted or dose your server keep files on what you viewed on the internet? I have heard that your sever keeps your information what websites you view and other information, is that true?

I have heard to stay away from Google because they keep files on everything you do.

by Anonymousreply 54611/30/2013

When you say "server" do you mean your browser or hard drive r546? My Firefox browser keeps my web history, but I can delete this anytime.

I believe the only way Google might "keep files" on where you go is if you're logged into your Google account all the time when you're web surfing. They also might be able to tell where you've been from the cookies they drop on you, but you can delete those. Also if you surf from various IPs or locations they'd have a hard time keeping track.

by Anonymousreply 54711/30/2013

This is R546. Both browser and hard drive R547. Also, thank you for answering my question. You are a really sweet.

by Anonymousreply 54811/30/2013

Thank you, R544/R545

by Anonymousreply 54912/01/2013

Wow, I hope there's some delicious gossip coming to DL soon!

by Anonymousreply 55012/01/2013

Mr H, how are you doing today? I see you posted on a Paul Walker thread. Did you have the pleasure of seeing him in person during his lifetime? Was he as handsome as he appears in photos?

by Anonymousreply 55112/01/2013

R551 Never met him, never saw any "Fast And Furious" s - did hear he was an exceedingly nice guy, a GOOD guy. They are rare in show biz - a guy who's achieved a lot of fame, and sucess, and still thinks about others, and didn't let any of it get to him. My only gossip (that many already know - or maybe not ?) is that he had a nose-job, which only made the handsome guy more handsome. Just a great tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 55212/01/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 55312/04/2013

Tom Selleck comes across as a decent guy, and friendly to fans. Is he? Or, is he nasty and macho and arrogant?

by Anonymousreply 55412/04/2013

R554 Selleck is basically a nice guy - but I've also seen him be surly a couple times. Arrogant - when it comes to privacy. In Hollywood, he and his 'wife' are the invisable couple.

by Anonymousreply 55512/06/2013

Mr. Hollywood, this R524. I hope you read my post because I just want you to know what kind of person I think you are. I know, I'm a stranger ,but I put the puzzle together from your responses here and there to gain a grasp what you truly seem like.My words are real honest and no bull. I have nothing to gain from my post because this is on line which is just a communication tool.

BTW, I'm just curious, are you Italian?

t

by Anonymousreply 55612/06/2013

R555, "wife" and "invisible couple". Care to share some info? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 55812/09/2013

R304

Ewan loves his wife, but he's not straight in the least. Is rather notorious in the UK, just like Jude Law is.

by Anonymousreply 55912/09/2013

I don't know if anyone has asked you this Mr. H, but what's going on with James Van Der Beek?

A friend and I bumped into him and his "wife" waiting to be seated at a restaurant and NYC, and I know I'm completely blind, but the man eye fucked my friend so hard.

I couldn't blame him, he's 6'3', 45, and in very good shape, but come on.

What deal?

by Anonymousreply 56012/10/2013

I see the shills here are scared shitless that some truth might be spilled.

by Anonymousreply 56112/10/2013

I love Mr H. and his gossip.

But Mr. H, are you just pulling our legs re the Jodie Foster gossip at R512?!?

by Anonymousreply 56212/10/2013

R562 That was in response to 510, and others who imply I 'in' people. I still think WTF ? I am a gay man - why would I ever want to do that. I try and report what it know , & if the info I've been told , or have observed, is not what people like # 510 want to hear, they act like I'm a publicist, or mgr. trying yo cover something up. That was just some humor. Mr. H needs it more, & more these days.

by Anonymousreply 56312/10/2013

Nice to see you here Mr H. Hope you pass along any good bits you might hear over the holidays, either gossip or real estate.

by Anonymousreply 56412/10/2013

This thread was a flop. Hardly any gossip.

by Anonymousreply 56512/10/2013

r565, you need to learn reading between the lines.

by Anonymousreply 56612/10/2013

I have no idea why Mr. H is pretending Selleck is straight.

by Anonymousreply 56712/10/2013

Mr. H, Glad you're back. any Jake G or Keanu info?

by Anonymousreply 56812/10/2013

r567, I got the impression that he was implying the opposite. Note the use of quotes around the word wife.

by Anonymousreply 56912/11/2013

R569 Thank you, & R567, I never said Selleck is straight -you emphasize my point even more, that people read into something what they want.

by Anonymousreply 57012/11/2013

Hi Mr. H! Hope you are doing well: what's your thoughts on Jeremy Renner: there was a CDAN blind in October that he got engaged to his equally closeted boyfriend and not the 'baby mama'. Since then he has been observed wearing a ring on his right hand. Does this rumor have legs or he is just fishing for attention. He's a bit of BS artist just to get people talking about him but alas I find him facinating.

Thanks in advance! Really like your threads: especially the real estate (Renner's 25 milion dollar flip-not sure how i feel about it from taste perspective)

by Anonymousreply 57112/11/2013

Hello Mr. Hollywood. I would like to ask you if any big gay star will come out any time soon? And what about Bradley Cooper? Is he gay or a real macho men who truly has fall in love of a 20 yo model?

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 57212/11/2013

Sorry Mr. H.

I didn't notice the quotes around "wife".

I know Keanu keeps a low profile but he really has a fascinating past. A person could write a great book. By the way Mr. Hollywood, are you Bruce Wagner?

by Anonymousreply 57312/11/2013

No gossip?

by Anonymousreply 57412/11/2013

R573 No, I am not Bruce, but enjoy his books.

R574 As I mentioned ( in R505 ) I am currently experiencing some trauma, re my private life. It is currently on-going, but if anyone cares, the ex has stepped up to the plate, and is being great, during an extremely difficult time.

I'll try and get here when I can. Cheers !

by Anonymousreply 57512/13/2013

That's good. I am glad for you. I hope it all works. Thanks for all your great info.

by Anonymousreply 57612/13/2013

Hang in there, Mr. H. I hope everything goes well for you!

by Anonymousreply 57712/13/2013

R576 & 577 Thank you ! Needing all the positive encouragement I can get these days ........I'll take it

by Anonymousreply 57812/13/2013

You're welcome!

by Anonymousreply 57912/13/2013

HI Mr H. thoughts are with you. thank you again for bringing the joy to the lounge.

by Anonymousreply 58012/13/2013

580 You're very kind - thank you !

It is my full intention to be back on board, bitchy, & snarky, as ever.

by Anonymousreply 58112/13/2013

Hooray Mr. H!

by Anonymousreply 58212/13/2013

Auntie M, Auntie M!

by Anonymousreply 58312/17/2013

Happy to be of service, girls.

by Anonymousreply 58412/17/2013

R584 It was funny the FIRST time - now, just tired.....and I don't mean the guy in the pic

I am the Real Mr. H - once again, someone is putting a pic in of an author, Patrick (?) who writes movie-star bios. That is not me, FYI. Wish I could put a pic in - but I'm sure the haters/baiters would claim that was NOT me too. It's all fun - except when, as I said, it's the same one-note joke/pic. At least find another pic of this elder gent - seen this one 2 or 3 times here.

FTR, I am 41, 6' 1" , brown hair, hazel eyes. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 58512/17/2013

Glad you are back, Mr. H. Any Keanu updates? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 58612/17/2013

[quote] FTR, I am 41, 6' 1" , brown hair, hazel eyes. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 58712/17/2013

[quote] The REAL Mr. H

by Anonymousreply 58812/17/2013

OMG, R588, Mr. H is so much cuter than I pictured him!! I just want to give him a big hug! Adorable!

by Anonymousreply 58912/17/2013

R588 I have to admit that Mr. H has a nice smile.

by Anonymousreply 59012/17/2013

To the real Mr. Hollywood hottie, this is R524. I know you have been sick ,but There was somethings I just wanted you to know. I hope I didn't come off strong in my 2 posts. If I did, I possibly scared you off, I'm deeply sorry because that was not my intention in the least. Also, I apologize if I may have came off like a weirdo. I must admit, just the person that you seem to be is so much more important than what you look like. You seem irresistible by your personality alone. Yes, by your description at your post R585, you do sound like you are a very, very handsome man. Just curious, are you Italian?

I'm very grateful for your gossip without a doubt.I look forward to your gossip like most people on this thread but your health is the most important. Please make yourself priority one ,and take care of yourself which matters the most. I hope you don't have anything life threatening. I really grew concerned about you when you said you are dealing with your health. again, I deeply appreciate Mr. Hollywood as a person aside from the gossip. I know we are strangers, but that doesn't mean I'm not supposed to care as a fellow human being.

Also, you seem like a sweet charming man who seems to have a terrific personality. Why would anyone not want to share their life with someone like you and grow old with someone like you baffles my mind!

by Anonymousreply 59112/17/2013

Dear Mr. H,

What is your zodiac sign?

Are you a top?

Would you prefer me to use red, green or a combination of the two on the throw pillows I'm embroidering you for Christmas? I want to match your current décor but even a telescoping lens can only see so much.

About that boiling kettle you found on your stove, I really just wanted to make you some soup when I found out you were sick, being thoughtful, you know. I have no idea how the bunny got in there.

P.S. What do you like of the name Jayden? You know, just in case out first child is a boy. I'm ok with Jayden if it's a girl, too.

by Anonymousreply 59212/17/2013

Mr. H. have you met Skip E. Lowe?

He had a great show on Cable and a really good book on old Hollywood. A child star who became an agent, he knew (almost) everyone in Hollywood and had great guests on his shows.

Wonderful man.

by Anonymousreply 59312/17/2013

R592, what the hell are you talking about?!!! Mr. Hollywood seems like a great guy and I appreciate him and I just wanted him to know. I don't have to explain myself to a major asshole like you.

R592, don't take your anger out on me because the closest stable relationship in your life is a dildo ,which you named and porn.

by Anonymousreply 59412/17/2013

By golly, Mr H has groupies!

by Anonymousreply 59512/17/2013

R587 & 588

Love it !

by Anonymousreply 59612/17/2013

Any gossip on James Marsden? I hear he is truly Bi.

by Anonymousreply 59712/17/2013

R597 He is a great guy - mostly straight, very occasionlly man on man - and always a top

by Anonymousreply 59812/18/2013

Mr. h

by Anonymousreply 59912/18/2013

Oops I meant Mr H

by Anonymousreply 60012/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.