Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

**BREAKING** ‘This is not one nation under God’: House stenographer taken from the floor after bizarre outburst

OMG!

[quote]He will not be mocked. He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been — the Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, lord Jesus Christ.

Audio at link!

by Anonymousreply 2710/19/2013

Someone was off her lithium.

by Anonymousreply 110/17/2013

Meryl is going for that fourth Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 210/17/2013

The updates to that post are the best part!

Update, 11:17 p.m. EST: The Associated Press reported that the woman made her way to the rostrum during the House vote on an agreement to end the government shutdown. Rep. Julian Castro (D-CA) reportedly told the AP the woman had a “crazed look on her face.” She was described as a longtime employee of the House.

Update, 11:49 p.m. EST: The Atlantic identified the woman as Dianne Reidy. Also, Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram reported that, after being interviewed by Capitol police, Reidy was taken to a local hospital for a mental evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 310/17/2013

It's fun watching white conservatives slowly lose their shit as they see brown people and homos taking over the world.

by Anonymousreply 410/17/2013

So now even the support staff on Capitol Hill are batshit fundies.

by Anonymousreply 510/17/2013

I'm devastated there are no reports of guillotines being constructed on the mall. Surely these crazies would be happier going beneath the blade than watching their "Tara" burn to the ground with all their jewels and corsets being transformed into ash.

by Anonymousreply 610/17/2013

There's Something Wrong with Aunt Dianne

by Anonymousreply 710/17/2013

good lord

by Anonymousreply 810/17/2013

That's soon "Dianne Reidy, Fox 'News' Commentator.'

by Anonymousreply 910/17/2013

What kind of health insurance does she have?

by Anonymousreply 1010/17/2013

was it Millie?

by Anonymousreply 1110/17/2013

Gargoyles! Psychics! Everything's Ungodly! Dork-sided! In Jesus's Name I Pray!

by Anonymousreply 1210/17/2013

I did not approve that message. I wished my believers would just run things pass me first. Gawd!

by Anonymousreply 1410/17/2013

Fuck this idiot fundie asshole. Another site I read was all, "poor woman, how dare we make fun of or criticize the mentally ill". Please. These types choose their own delusions. She and her wacko husband are basking in the attention. What is it with this country that it is chock full of these willfully stupid cave dwelling morons?

by Anonymousreply 1510/18/2013

Oh jeez. I hadn't heard the latest. She sent an explanatory e-mail to Fox.

[quote]She was totally normal and healthy.

Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 1610/19/2013

So she had had a post-partum depression after the birth of her twins. She had been waking up during the middle of the night for four weeks to read the bible saying she had been awakened by the holy spirit and spoken to. It sounds like a hypomanic episode with religious delusions. Yet most, or a least a substantial amount, of the commentary I've read says it's an insult to invoke mental illness to explain what she did (seeing how it's perfectly justified and everything). A substantial number of people really believe it's a message from god. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 1710/19/2013

Ted Cruz claimed his latest victim.

by Anonymousreply 1810/19/2013

She doesn't know anything about the Freemasons, does she?

by Anonymousreply 1910/19/2013

All religious people are mentally ill. Think of this as the equivalent of a herpes flareup.

by Anonymousreply 2010/19/2013

She had to have been a fundie before her epuside and the slept deprivation and post partum caused the outburst .

by Anonymousreply 2110/19/2013

I love you, R11.

by Anonymousreply 2210/19/2013

I think the stenographer got the cup of coffee someone meant for Boehner. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 2310/19/2013

The most disturbing aspect of this story is that her husband, A MAN OF CHRIST FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, said the following:

“If she had told me, ‘I think God wants me to get up and say something,’ I’d be the first one to say, ‘No you don’t!’”

So he would've told his wife to DISOBEY GOD! The blasphemy! The sacrilege! *clutches rosary beads*

by Anonymousreply 2410/19/2013

Pray the Lord!

by Anonymousreply 2510/19/2013

R2 made my day

by Anonymousreply 2610/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!