Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

why do junkies like rush limbaugh voluntarily choose to feel this way?

i'm on day 3 of opiate painkillers, and i am nauseous, itchy, sleepy and totally out of it. i feel DISGUSTING, and i can't wait to be off them.

by Anonymousreply 810/18/2013

You should call your doctor. You may be having a bad reaction. The itchy thing especially is a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 110/15/2013

I agree with r1. You may be having an adverse reaction to the medication. Call your Doctor before taking anymore pills.

by Anonymousreply 210/15/2013

Yes, op...not good...

by Anonymousreply 310/15/2013

OP, I was once prescribed a medication (not a painkiller) that caused me to itch all over my body even under my fingernails, which was hell. It turned out I was one of the fewer than one percent that have that reaction to the medication. My doctor had never encountered one in her years of practice. Get it checked out ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 410/15/2013

Nausea, itching and sleepiness are all very common side effects from opiate painkillers. I have to take them fairly often due to a back injury. An antihistamine can help alleviate the itchiness. But I agree that you should stop taking them and see your doctor.

by Anonymousreply 510/15/2013

Better pick up some Miralax, too.

by Anonymousreply 610/15/2013

Most definitely an allergic reaction, had it myself to Vicodin. Stop taking the pills IMMEDIATELY and call your doctor. Best of luck healing.

by Anonymousreply 710/15/2013

Are you still with us, OP?

by Anonymousreply 810/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!