Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How did Tennessee Williams choke on a bottlecap?

How?? Watch this.

by Anonymousreply 1010/20/2013

He thought it was a ham sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 110/14/2013

I don't understand OP.

by Anonymousreply 210/14/2013

Williams died of "acute Seconal intolerance." The bottlecap story was a fabrication.

by Anonymousreply 310/14/2013

I almost choked on a pen cap. I have a habit of chewing on things. Oral fixation. I inhaled and the cap made it to the back of my throat. I held my breath, stood up, bent over forward, shook my head and it fell out. Scared the hell out of me.

by Anonymousreply 410/15/2013

At Tennessee's memorial in NYC, the church was packed. One ancient aunt of Tennessee stood up in her pew and pointed to one of the many young boys in attendance and screamed, "THAT is the boy who killed him! THAT boy!"

She had to be pulled out of the church.

by Anonymousreply 510/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 610/18/2013

Whoooo-eee. Girlfriend is PLASTERED in that interview.

by Anonymousreply 710/18/2013

R4, was this pen from the 1980s or earlier? Because pen caps are now built with "ventilation."

by Anonymousreply 810/18/2013

Poor Tom. Here in St. Louis (Yes, we know he hated us, but he couldn't stay away.) it's assumed from the unfortunate Dakin Williams that he WAS found with a cap in his mouth but that the effects of OD and accompanying weakness actually did it.

by Anonymousreply 910/18/2013

[R8] Good to know about the ventilation holes. No, it was just a few years ago. Fortunately I didn't have to try and breathe through those holes.

by Anonymousreply 1010/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!